PDA

View Full Version : End Age Poll?

shk1020
26th July 2010, 09:07 AM
I've been hearing things about people wanting to end this age and start a new one (from most players I have spoken with).

I just wanted to do a poll to see really how desperate the players are for this "new age".

And then maybe we can forward this to the admins/mods of koc. :D

rockbottom489
26th July 2010, 09:12 AM
DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Poseidon-SR
26th July 2010, 10:35 AM
Although I want it to end, its not the right moment imo. A lot of players are, or will go soon, on vacation. This will mess up the start of a lot of alliances, but on the other hand will it give players without alliance and/or commanders a small headstart ...

So IF this Age has to end, do it 3 weeks from now

MarijuanaMan420
26th July 2010, 01:02 PM
u ppl are dumb. they put up a 1month timer. so at least a month is the most logical answer.

KaB
26th July 2010, 01:08 PM
u ppl are dumb. they put up a 1month timer. so at least a month is the most logical answer.

You're right, it would be impossible to put a 1 day timer instead to add some actual excitement into the game.

shk1020
26th July 2010, 01:14 PM

where? :|

David1000
26th July 2010, 01:20 PM
''In het verleden behaalde resultaten bieden geen garantie voor de toekomst'' or roughly translated in english: '' Results from the past don't offer guarantees for the future''

1 minute timer might have been done, but it's only a matter of changing a few numbers :D 1 week from now, 2 at most. Just to get a nice end-age war or something going on. Anything more is overkill..
Want this age over with..

Screwdriver_LaCN
26th July 2010, 01:24 PM

Well I wont call you dump but just not well experienced :D The end announcement was never 1 month earlier :D I think the longest time was 3 weeks or so before the end with timer and such xD

And also why 1 month would be logical?People already want it to end :D

KaB
26th July 2010, 01:30 PM
Well I wont call you dump but just not well experienced :D The end announcement was never 1 month earlier :D I think the longest time was 3 weeks or so before the end with timer and such xD

And also why 1 month would be logical?People already want it to end :D

dumb* :P

Nasser
26th July 2010, 01:38 PM
End it nao

shk1020
26th July 2010, 01:52 PM
this poll wasnt to see when the MODS will end it. it was to see when the PEOPLE playing the game want it to end.

Both MarijuanaMan420 and Screwdriver_LaCN got the wrong idea from this poll...

KaB
26th July 2010, 02:45 PM
this poll wasnt to see when the MODS will end it. it was to see when the PEOPLE playing the game want it to end.

Both MarijuanaMan420 and Screwdriver_LaCN got the wrong idea from this poll...

Screwdriver never said an idea, he was just correcting the other guy.

David1000
26th July 2010, 03:47 PM
The age now lasts officially longer then 6 months right? We know who's going to be nr. 1 and nr. 2.. get it over with? Most wars have been fought. Rogues all over the place.. If you want any action, get a timer up, then you'll see action :D

rock
27th July 2010, 11:48 PM
never :P ... 10 years down the line my kids can play age 13 ?? :O

Lord_Ezek
28th July 2010, 12:07 AM
Voted "Now"

else more people will get bored and quit.

Screwdriver_LaCN
28th July 2010, 10:42 AM
@Kab - wow thanks for fixing...my bad :/

@shk - I voted for "1 week from now" because its the normal announcement imo, of course to end it now is cool too :P but we wont see any sells :P

Gohon
28th July 2010, 11:26 AM
If i remember rightly only the beta ages have month long timers. Age 12 had either 1 or 2 weeks.
But hitting the same people over and over is getting a bit boring. the new age is needed now

SabbingfromAustralia
11th August 2010, 01:31 AM
I can't believe this but I agreed with Nasser - end it now.

AxEHeaD15
11th August 2010, 07:22 AM
Voted 1 week. Then alliances can do their sells and finalize their deals/plans for next age. You never know someone may beat out LaCN for #1 with the right amount of sells.

-AxE