PDA

View Full Version : APPARENT DN SPY.....

monkey_alpha
23rd July 2010, 04:50 AM
Hey all you ROC'ers..
This is one of my only posts, roc is always fun to read and have a good laugh at, But this time I actually have something to say.

I was DA_Breaker in TDB. I deleted my account today after being accused of being a spy in TDB, apparently giving information to rouen in regards to split with sab chain, sells to boost sabbers in other chains and the rest of it.

It really goes to show that clicking will not win you the game Gragneth and Juvi9le. You are seriously the dumbest players in roc, if it wasnt for clicking you would be no ones.

But enough flaming, I will get to the story.

I was first of all tricked (shock horror) into selling 20bil to Adam to boost his spy. He says "nothing against you as a person, just dont like you in game. Haha like I care.
Their claims were that I have been releasing info to DN and especially rouen..I really hope you get everyone laughing at you Juvi because it will come out in the open here that I am no spy..

I play roc like its meant to be played, But get involved in politics of something that gets reset every few months is pointless, which is something I forgot.

So this morning I was told I was a spy from day 1 joining tdb because I was really keep and showing my face alot in bulletins ect.
Stew declared war in DN very early and I stopped it. So I am a shit spy if that is the case. but what I didnt realise is how bent on trying to win the age with human Grag is, that he sold off to Jazer early (20bil) to stop him from hitting him when he slept. He had a sell go wrong because he couldnt see he was being watched because his DA went from 64bil to under 34, and thinks "oh no one will notice" PHAIL.. so sell was stolen, Apparently my fault too..

I didnt sab renegade because of having a high respect for him, I had my targets in the chain, so because I sold SA and bought spy and didnt use it everyday (working 16 hour days really limits chaining ability) and really, having a job (hey Adam_2326) doesnt allow me to sit on the computer and play games all day.
They dont see that I work for the 2nd biggest telco provider in Aus and have an iPhone which I can bank from, which in the eyes of Juvi is impossible to bank from iPhone because he says so..

I guess posting this wont do much, maybe annoy them, maybe, maybe not, But its really to show the world that TDB is scared to war, will be beaten by renegade and DN and have no say because grag decided humans are best way to go.

Good luck for the age and whatever TDB, you will need it. Just really wanted to point out you are a bunch of nubs and cant wait to read what people write about me not being a spy just to show you that my words are the truth.
haha

random_sabber

Overlord
23rd July 2010, 05:07 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Bayern
23rd July 2010, 05:21 AM
juvi and grag being stupid, im not surprised after the split they attempted, and to say i even tried recruiting him xD! just to find 2 hrs later he declared war on DN, it was all too obvious what hes up to!
blaming his failure on a spy... i haz spy toooooo! in DN, hes Renegade Watch out DN :O!!

Jerre
23rd July 2010, 05:28 AM
TDB makes me laugh...

I hope to see you around random_sabber.

Grtz, Jerre

monkey_alpha
23rd July 2010, 05:43 AM
Well being a scapegoat for their crappy reasons to THINK I am a spy doesnt sit well with me..
Very noobish way to eun a scared alliance.

andyt683
23rd July 2010, 06:03 AM
I didnt sab renegade because of having a high respect for him, I had my targets in the chain, so because I sold SA and bought spy and didnt use it everyday (working 16 hour days really limits chaining ability) and really, having a job (hey Adam_2326) doesnt allow me to sit on the computer and play games all day.
They dont see that I work for the 2nd biggest telco provider in Aus and have an iPhone which I can bank from, which in the eyes of Juvi is impossible to bank from iPhone because he says so..

iPhone banking works great here. It's one of the few areas I keep improving (because I use it). Now if only I could get rid of the menu that says Age 3, we'd be rolling.

monkey_alpha
23rd July 2010, 06:08 AM
naa I meant it as apparently I cant phone bank and be away from computer while I am at work
I was asked for sab logs and couldnt provide the "proof" they needed at that time.. they say I sabbed after to cover my ass haha

Overlord
23rd July 2010, 06:22 AM
iPhone banking works great here. It's one of the few areas I keep improving (because I use it). Now if only I could get rid of the menu that says Age 3, we'd be rolling.

Thanks for fixing that alert in the autosuggest script so quickly andy. I might fire up my Photoshop this weekend some time and have a go at making a png menu that says Age 4 for you.

juvi and grag being stupid, im not surprised after the split they attempted, and to say i even tried recruiting him xD! just to find 2 hrs later he declared war on DN, it was all too obvious what hes up to!
blaming his failure on a spy... i haz spy toooooo! in DN, hes Renegade Watch out DN :O!!

I can only be a spy as long as they don't know! >_<

OutlawDragon
23rd July 2010, 07:31 AM

HA you only have Renegade? I have rouen.. My spy can own your spy Bayern :p

Bayern
23rd July 2010, 07:50 AM
since we are all having a coming out in the open moment... im a spy too. im not RF its all a lie

TheLoneSpirit
23rd July 2010, 08:05 AM
To add onto what randomsabber said

If DN had a spy in TDB. He would still be there and u wouldn't know.

How do I know? Seen/heard the spying system when DN used to be RF

Bayern
23rd July 2010, 08:17 AM
we all remember age 2

lordkill
23rd July 2010, 08:17 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont leave random sabber come visit me on IRC sometimes mate :<3:

TDB FU

biglou250
23rd July 2010, 08:54 AM
Does this mean we get to have a spy swap? :lmao:

As long as TDB has hot Russian redheads, we can make a deal. :wigglinge

Valheru_Prince
23rd July 2010, 09:03 AM
Why bother with having spies? Most of the time it's obvious as hell anyway...

cavalier5
23rd July 2010, 09:06 AM
And don't tell streak but I spy for ES on HG.

By the way TDB man up and don't let all the spy chains fight for you

R1DD1CK
23rd July 2010, 12:41 PM
I believe Random sabber :) An honest guy can always tell another.

BTW I'm not telling you lot who I'm a spy for but, plenty of non tll members have offered to spy and sell to me to rebuild my account after the other one was banned. ;) Props to you all. Hi5

Erm,, I turned down all the offers, explained why and they love me even more :D

create and build yourself another account dude ;) It's hard work but fun.

Hiato
23rd July 2010, 11:05 PM
Haha.. I wish there were more funny/good threads like this on this forum, then i would be a more active reader/poster then :sleep: . But with ES being active poster everything is like 60% bs on here:duckhunt:

t0msky
24th July 2010, 01:45 AM
haito if you feel you can improve on post content, then get to posting substantive posts yourself instead of spamming shit into posts that are actually important to the person posting it.
i personally like random and still believe him an honest player until i see the proof to the contrary, ive been friends with random for a while now and would hate to think that friendship was a lie just to play us for some information about imaginary weapons and gold

norman
24th July 2010, 02:00 AM
haito if you feel you can improve on post content, then get to posting substantive posts yourself instead of spamming shit into posts that are actually important to the person posting it.

The pot calling the kettle black. :imslow:

monkey_alpha
24th July 2010, 03:29 AM
Guys, This is not a pissing competition in regards to posting.
There is no evidence f me being a spy, I banked on iPhone and should have thought to prove login logs from the thingies page to show I actually did it, I didnt think of that.

The post is relative to TDB being stupid and showing how easy is it to concont a plan to oust someone while they are sleeping because they THINK that they are right...
I am really waiting for Rouen to reply to this to make them see they were completely wrong and I will be happy.

I am sure I will be back to play roc, But stuff the slaying for a n alliance, Sabbers all the way!!!

rouen
24th July 2010, 07:32 AM
I am really waiting for Rouen to reply to this to make them see they were completely wrong and I will be happy.

Under no circumstances were you my "spy" and I find it quite amusing that they thought that. From what other people in TDB have told me their "proof" was weak at best and they managed to oust one of their more loyal players by doing it. In fact I probably have IRC logs of our three or four conversations we have had the entire age.

Refer to the posts made by TLS and BigLou for further information.

Tiggy
24th July 2010, 10:22 AM
OMG Rouen what did you do????

And I ll sab B all age for being a spy !!! :D

R1DD1CK
24th July 2010, 12:07 PM
OMG Rouen what did you do????

And I ll sab B all age for being a spy !!! :D

Your so sad. I'm considering to ask for actions against you for posting :D

monkey_alpha
24th July 2010, 04:43 PM
Under no circumstances were you my "spy" and I find it quite amusing that they thought that. From what other people in TDB have told me their "proof" was weak at best and they managed to oust one of their more loyal players by doing it. In fact I probably have IRC logs of our three or four conversations we have had the entire age.

Refer to the posts made by TLS and BigLou for further information.

Well there we go Juvi9le, Adam, Grag and Bain. You are now officially the laughing stock of ROC... maybe you should have spoken to me first instead of booting me from TDB and sabbing... But hey.. You are trying to win the age and really have no concept on how to do it, so its your loss I guess..

If anyone knows of a vacant account, whether it be empty with bulk loads of turns, let me know. As my plan was to sell to Grag at end of age, I will do the same for whoever can get my hands on one so I can get back into the swing of it.

/me looks at Gambino now you are 34billion richer haha!

Oh thats another thing, I pmmed Gambino in #roc when I sold, completely out of the blue I sold to him and They thought it was just dandy I sold to another "admin", how they didnt see that coming apparently..

/me looks, points, laughs, points, cries with laughter, hold stomache with old man belly laugh, giggles and laughs a lil more :)

So I think that aughta do it:) Like I said, If anyone knows of anything, please pm me here will be easiest

Camisado
24th July 2010, 06:59 PM
Well there we go Juvi9le, Adam, Grag and Bain. You are now officially the laughing stock of ROC... maybe you should have spoken to me first instead of booting me from TDB and sabbing... But hey.. You are trying to win the age and really have no concept on how to do it, so its your loss I guess..

If anyone knows of a vacant account, whether it be empty with bulk loads of turns, let me know. As my plan was to sell to Grag at end of age, I will do the same for whoever can get my hands on one so I can get back into the swing of it.

/me looks at Gambino now you are 34billion richer haha!

Oh thats another thing, I pmmed Gambino in #roc when I sold, completely out of the blue I sold to him and They thought it was just dandy I sold to another "admin", how they didnt see that coming apparently..

/me looks, points, laughs, points, cries with laughter, hold stomache with old man belly laugh, giggles and laughs a lil more :)

So I think that aughta do it:) Like I said, If anyone knows of anything, please pm me here will be easiest

Lol... you messaged me the same night. I'm guessing you were going to sell to me if I was there. Unfortunately I was at work. Ah crap.. o well.

I'm sure we'll see you again soon. :p

M3J
25th July 2010, 04:37 PM
Also, it's funny because TDB accused the wrong person of being a spy. After all that shit, you guys still don't know who the real spy is. xD Funny funny. Oh, and you'll never know either.
Good game though, good game.

monkey_alpha
26th July 2010, 01:50 AM
HAI BABYHATER!

Also, it's funny because TDB accused the wrong person of being a spy. After all that shit, you guys still don't know who the real spy is. xD Funny funny. Oh, and you'll never know either.
Good game though, good game.

Knock me up. -rouen

Lol @ you M3J, always one to be a nub, not quite as bad as TDB, but in the same ballpark haha. IDC really, Its just funny to see the comments and how much people think they are nubs. It is quite comical isnt it?

MaradoX-
26th July 2010, 05:22 AM
As TLS said, if DN would have a spy, no one would ever know.
They are too clever for that ;).

To TDB, keep on going like that and I think many people will search for a reason to war you. (I don't know about any wars atm, so please bare with me if this didn't make any sense)

MFnBonsai
26th July 2010, 05:24 AM
Lol @ you M3J, always one to be a nub, not quite as bad as TDB, but in the same ballpark haha. IDC really, Its just funny to see the comments and how much people think they are nubs. It is quite comical isnt it?

Comical?? From what I can see is you calling people nubs.... Now I don't know you from a bar of soap but personally and without malice in my words it looks like you were the nub....

You were tricked into selling 20b from your account.... normally only a nub would do that....
You were called a spy and sabbed and in retalliation you sold your account and deleted it.... now only a nub would do that....

They played you like a nub and somehow to me it looks like you fell into the nub trap.... but posting here claiming to not be a nub and calling others nubs when it definately looks like you were the nub is indeed comical....

andyt683
26th July 2010, 07:56 AM
/popcorn

I love drama. This pleases me greatly.

cavalier5
26th July 2010, 08:18 AM
Who told bonsai he could speak?

purp1ekush
26th July 2010, 08:50 AM
Amen cavalier.

If Bonsai wants to talk about comical things. How about how its comical that he abandoned his alliance that he was leader of? How about its comical he is playing like a sissy ranker and talks like he is a big boy. How about its comical that someone who "doesn't care" posts a bunch of shit that they weren't involved in and know nothing about. Last I checked, you are irrelevant now Bonsai...This isn't two years ago anymore, now go back to your hole

Bayern
26th July 2010, 10:41 AM
Amen cavalier.

If Bonsai wants to talk about comical things. How about how its comical that he abandoned his alliance that he was leader of? How about its comical he is playing like a sissy ranker and talks like he is a big boy. How about its comical that someone who "doesn't care" posts a bunch of shit that they weren't involved in and know nothing about. Last I checked, you are irrelevant now Bonsai...This isn't two years ago anymore, now go back to your hole

I CANT STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHA

look whos talking abt abandoning ur own alliance! HAHA! xD!

MaradoX-
26th July 2010, 04:13 PM
I CANT STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHA

look whos talking abt abandoning ur own alliance! HAHA! xD!

Fuck you to...

edit: let the warning come, I don't care...

M3J
26th July 2010, 11:29 PM

lolwut, me a nub?
I never got permabanned for any reason. I never got in so much trouble with anyone that I was constantly hated. So lulz at you calling me a nub. ANd if you didn't care, you wouldn't have spent an hour making up this topic and the posts here nor would you have replied.

monkey_alpha
27th July 2010, 03:06 AM
lolwut, me a nub?
I never got permabanned for any reason. I never got in so much trouble with anyone that I was constantly hated. So lulz at you calling me a nub. ANd if you didn't care, you wouldn't have spent an hour making up this topic and the posts here nor would you have replied.

Lol mate unlike you I can actually type at a decent rate, so that didnt really take me an hour, more like about 10 mins. IDC what you think of me to be completely honest. You bring up crap form like 3 ages ago that has nothing to do with you, and like every other situation, you dont have the brain capacity to hold 2 sides of each story..
so how about go over there====> and play with your toys, and let the grown ups talk you little bitch.
You do nothing but talk crap and try to be a hero with the bullshit you come up with... You have no basis for your bullshit remarks, nor a spine to back them up. So you just run away and lrn2notbeapansyassmummasboy yeah?

M3J
27th July 2010, 03:49 PM
Aww, you're butthurt. Did I hurt the poor baby's feelings? :( Are you gonna break into my account and sell everything off now? Are you gonna say how you wished my parents flushed me down the toilet when I was a baby? Learn to take a joke, especially since you make tons of lame jokes on IRC. <_<
You can type at decent rate, I can type at a speedy rate. I win!

Also, I do have the brain capacity to hold two sides of each story. You just haven't bothered to explain yours. Plus, what's in the past is in the past, I don't care about that anymore. If others hold it against you, their problem. The babyhater thing serves as a way to annoy you now, which it apparently did. But good game on taking the bait and feeding the troll, you idiot. If you were the grownup like you claim to be, you'd have ignored me and not paid attention, so I guess that puts you in the same or similar age range as me, eh? Don't talk as if you're the mature or the adult one here when you're the one that responded to me saying stuff like that, and in an impolite way. An adult would either ignore or be polite, not resort to namecalling.

I don't talk crap, far from it, even. You're the one that does. If I cared about being a hero, I'd have done what others do here and hate on the admins and be the most vocal about it. Instead, I've defended the admins and irked people here. So yeah, being a hero doesn't matter to me, especially when there are idiots playing that has no idea what loyalty or friendship means.

And I do have basis for my "bullshit" remarks and a spine to back 'em up. I'm still talking here, aren't I? And don't accuse anyone of running away or being a pansy ass mommy's boy when YOU'RE the one who deleted his account and ran away from the game at least, when you're the one begging to borrow an account like you did in the past. You're the one that broke into someone else's account and sold stuff. You're the one that's acted worse than I have, and said worse shit than I have. You're the one that's ran away, not me.

Now, you can be the mature one like you constantly claim to be and not respond, and just ignore this. Or, you can continue to talk crap and be immature like you accuse me of being. And let's get one thing straight: I don't care what others think of me. I act like an idiot for a reason. Those who know me or are close to me know I'm not an idiot, and that's all I care about. So think of me as a dumbfuck all you want, it doesn't matter to me. Hell, most of RoC can. I know I'm better than most of you, so I don't care. ^_^

rouen
27th July 2010, 07:15 PM
Closed. We either play nice or not at all.