PDA

View Full Version : Age 14

Baigo-SR
9th July 2010, 09:48 AM
Should age 14 start within the next 2 weeks?

Discuss

Batman
9th July 2010, 09:49 AM
Hopefully ..:) its getting kinda boring now

Rebbaslik
9th July 2010, 09:50 AM
YES! im starting to fall asleep playing koc >.<

NEW AGE! WHERE THE F ARE U!?

IheartShane-TFE
9th July 2010, 09:50 AM
Yes, we need a new age, this one's been long enough.

Rocco probably has the time to do it since it's summer, so why not.

Poseidon-SR
9th July 2010, 09:51 AM
PLEASE YEAH, END IT! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Wulfric
9th July 2010, 09:51 AM
Sooner the better ^^

clinteastwood
9th July 2010, 09:53 AM
sure why not

BadGirlTex_LaCN
9th July 2010, 10:02 AM
Ugh. Get this over with already.
I want to spend my summer vacation clicking, not farming xD

DrunKnGoblin
9th July 2010, 10:09 AM
Long enough now, 2 weeks is more then enough to rap this up

Bryan
9th July 2010, 10:10 AM
Ugh. Get this over with already.
I want to spend my summer vacation clicking, not farming xD

<3 oh hai tessa

and ya, lets get this going. Rocco get off yer arse

AxEHeaD15
9th July 2010, 10:28 AM
Voted yes.

-AxE

Carlos
9th July 2010, 10:30 AM
rofl awesome banner bryan. I voted no

Screwdriver_LaCN
9th July 2010, 11:57 AM
I voted no too :D because I can :D

Lord_Ezek
9th July 2010, 12:02 PM
Yes end this age :)

PleasantKiller
9th July 2010, 12:15 PM
yes, imo we spam rocco with emails till he ends this one or announces the end :D

Killtoy
9th July 2010, 12:20 PM
I say Today it should end and start the new Age Saturday the 10th!

AxEHeaD15
9th July 2010, 01:12 PM
Erm not on a weekend, people have lives at that time :p

-AxE

Grondahk
9th July 2010, 01:45 PM
Yeah, end it plz.

-AxE

What people? :crazy: :biggrin3:

Wing
9th July 2010, 03:51 PM
No, i will go on vacation soon. No time to click.

TrailHog
9th July 2010, 04:30 PM
Well my sab stats are not yet where I want them, I have only sabbed for just over 160b with an account valued at just over 330m, I would love to see 200b this age. Guess I better get to work! :icon_eek:

IheartShane-TFE
9th July 2010, 05:01 PM

-AxE

It's always in the weekends for the simple reason that most people only have time in the weekends.

KaB
9th July 2010, 05:04 PM
Yes, let the sells start pouring in :badger:

Baigo-SR
10th July 2010, 04:34 PM
I'd be nice if at least Rocco could give us an answer.

KaB
10th July 2010, 04:46 PM
I'd be nice if at least Rocco could give a shit what we want.

Mudvayne
11th July 2010, 12:04 PM
I'd be nice if at least Rocco could give a shit what we want.

HAHAHAHA

btw I voted yes, and how bout not giving a 1 month beta this time.

Lopina
11th July 2010, 12:53 PM
Actually, I think a 1 month beta would be cool, because this age has seen it's share of faulty gameplay mechanics that should be rectified.

The_Sovereign
11th July 2010, 04:12 PM
Actually, I think a 1 month beta would be cool, because this age has seen it's share of faulty gameplay mechanics that should be rectified.

I would definitely use the time to take a vaca from koc.

C'mon Rocco, another beta! lol

Baigo-SR
11th July 2010, 05:10 PM
No one wants a beta, a damn beta every age where actually nothing is done. Give us the real age please.

Lopina
11th July 2010, 05:23 PM
No one wants a beta, a damn beta every age where actually nothing is done. Give us the real age please.

I have to agree on this one with you.
Either a beta where ideas will be tested and evaluated by players, or plain and simple real age, but without this ridiculous officer bonus

Nasser
12th July 2010, 03:09 AM
End it!

I prefer a real age directly after fixing and tweaking this age's changes , removing the stupid stuff like officer bonus , conquesting , exp thing , sab costing turns ( biggest fail ) ... get it back to the old koc already.

ZAR
12th July 2010, 04:29 AM
Id be happy with just officer bonus gone and sab-immunity + sab-reset being revisited.

David1000
12th July 2010, 09:53 AM
There has to be some tweaking, I won't deny that.
Officer bonus --> Trashcan.
Conquests --> No more gold involved
Economic Development as % of TBG, some math easily gives you good figures. Or heck just leave it like this.
Sab-reset time either variable and perhaps change the 15% to 25%?

O well ;) either way changes or no changes, we do need a new age!

Baigo-SR
12th July 2010, 05:10 PM
Go Age 14!

DrunKnGoblin
12th July 2010, 07:33 PM
There has to be some tweaking, I won't deny that.
Officer bonus --> Trashcan.
Conquests --> No more gold involved
Economic Development as % of TBG, some math easily gives you good figures. Or heck just leave it like this.
Sab-reset time either variable and perhaps change the 15% to 25%?

O well ;) either way changes or no changes, we do need a new age!

Agree
Officer bonus Goes is Number 1.
conquest should just be exp no gold.
With the sab cap reset, it should be 24hr after each sab so its not sab for 5-10 mins a day at war times.

xjkryex
12th July 2010, 09:57 PM
Officer bonus is def the worst thing that has happened to koc in ages. I think a non-linear sab "cap" should be implemented.

Example: (x-axis is the amount of people sabbing an individual in 24 hours | y-axis is the % of armory that can be sabbed)
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Plot[.001%2B+.009%281+%2B+E^%28.3%28x-20%29%29%29^%28-1%29%2C+{x%2C+0%2C+50}]

This means that a person can always be sabbed for a lower % of their armory no matter what they have been sabbed before. However, it greatly decreases the damages over some amount of people that have sabbed in the last 24 hours.

Compare it to what we currently have:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Plot[0.005+%28-Sign[-15+%2B+x]+%2B+Sign[x]%29%2C+{x%2C+0%2C+17}]

This could easily be manipulated to allow more damages initially with a higher drop off to compensate for smaller alliances:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Plot[.0001%2B+.0019%281+%2B+E^%28.5%28x-20%29%29%29^%28-1%29%2C+{x%2C+0%2C+50}]

There is a huge drop off after 25 members or so, but it still allows for sabbing regardless beyond that point?

Discuss?

Gohon
17th July 2010, 03:02 AM
Officer bonus is def the worst thing that has happened to koc in ages. I think a non-linear sab "cap" should be implemented.

Example: (x-axis is the amount of people sabbing an individual in 24 hours | y-axis is the % of armory that can be sabbed)
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Plot[.001%2B+.009%281+%2B+E^%28.3%28x-20%29%29%29^%28-1%29%2C+{x%2C+0%2C+50}]

This means that a person can always be sabbed for a lower % of their armory no matter what they have been sabbed before. However, it greatly decreases the damages over some amount of people that have sabbed in the last 24 hours.

Compare it to what we currently have:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Plot[0.005+%28-Sign[-15+%2B+x]+%2B+Sign[x]%29%2C+{x%2C+0%2C+17}]

This could easily be manipulated to allow more damages initially with a higher drop off to compensate for smaller alliances:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Plot[.0001%2B+.0019%281+%2B+E^%28.5%28x-20%29%29%29^%28-1%29%2C+{x%2C+0%2C+50}]

There is a huge drop off after 25 members or so, but it still allows for sabbing regardless beyond that point?

Discuss?

Hell Yes

Just as long as you can always sab someone for a small amount no matter how many times they have been sabbed before.

Also the mail box bug should be fixed and the bug that logs you out when looking at the battlefield should be fixed.

and officer bonus should go. No-one wants it, no-one liked it in the beta age 13, why the **** do we still have it????

Greek-Empire
17th July 2010, 03:57 AM
officers bonus is silly,you must put it off.
i prefer start age 14 in august or september.
conquests must re-organized.
A NEW IDEA IS WHOEVER CLICKS,FOR 100 CLICKS HE MUST TAKE 10 EXPERIENCE.BUT I SAY WHOEVER CLICKS.IF HE GIVES THE MORALE TO OTHER,HE LOSES THE 10 EXPERIENCE AND THE NEW ONE OWNER OF MORALE DOESNT TAKE THE 10 EXPERIENCE.SO 100 CLICKS=10 EXP... 1000 CLICKS=100 EXP ETC.
ALSO YOU MUST PUT MORALE TRANSFER LIMIT LIKE 2K MORALE TRANSFER PER DAY

Batman
17th July 2010, 04:12 AM
I like the idea of relating morale to experience :)
They once had those message boxes on the stats page ..that was kinda cool as well, :)
Also,Would be cool to introduce another race into the game!!!

Remove ,Officer bonus and minimal sab cap ratios or rather increase the minimum amount of armory you can sab in a day.
I don't mind conquests ..they prove to be quiet handy especially in war times,easy way to cover up your lost armory for the day:p

Gohon
17th July 2010, 05:29 AM
gainin exp for for clicking is the worst idea ive heard in ages. you already get enough advantage from gainin extra soliders.

LordCounter
17th July 2010, 06:01 AM
gainin exp for for clicking is the worst idea ive heard in ages. you already get enough advantage from gainin extra soliders.

i dont think its such a bad idea but im worried about the autoclickers. not only will you get free clicks but you'll get free exp too lol
so no, first they have to make sure those autoclickers dont work before adding extras to clicking.

Sea
17th July 2010, 07:47 AM
I like the officer bonus... Everyone wishes to have some officers and they will try their hardest to get some. Maybe even recruit people from RL so it'll prolly help KoC grow!

Anyways I like the conquests as they are, big TFF's otherwise don't use their turns and that would be a shame. And I think the sabcap must remain also but has to be raised to 25 or 30%. You'll won't lose your account overnight like u used to but you'll lose it over 3 nights.... I lost my whole value once because of some nub BF~Mod who wrongly approved me -_-

Sea

Nasser
17th July 2010, 07:55 AM
I like the officer bonus... Everyone wishes to have some officers and they will try their hardest to get some. Maybe even recruit people from RL so it'll prolly help KoC grow!

It will mostly just add accounts to the battlefield , just extra inactive accounts.
Inactive accounts = people only logging in to give bonus , and fakes. <--- And that's more than 90% of the cases. therefor it promotes cheating more than recruiting.

David1000
17th July 2010, 08:37 AM
It will mostly just add accounts to the battlefield , just extra inactive accounts.
Inactive accounts = people only logging in to give bonus , and fakes. <--- And that's more than 90% of the cases. therefor it promotes cheating more than recruiting.

Can't agree with you more. Most of us had already thought about doing this, just for the sake of adding 10% or even 50%!!! to your stats. Combine this with the possibility to ban people when they recruit (its in the rules..) you basically just favor big accounts again who already have mass officers.
Also adding extra benefits to clicking is just a bad idea. The game is already in a position where clicking is an absolute must in most occasions. You already benefit a ton from just clicking as it is.

xjkryex
17th July 2010, 11:46 AM
I think that in order to click, you have to use experience. It balances the game more. People who want more TFF have to sacrifice a delay in tech bonus/unit production this way.

Even if it was something small as someone recommended earlier, like 100 exp/1000moral or something.
Giving additional exp for clicking is unbalancing even more so then it already is.

Mudvayne
17th July 2010, 12:14 PM
Officer bonus has got too go. Maybe the 400th time we say it will finally get too Rocco.

Sab cap something needs to change although Im not entirely sure what. The current system has basically made sentry worthless except for the large TFF account who can get it uber high.

Conquest needs to be changed, mainly for what DG talked about in the other thread about sell accounts. It's simply too easy to add value with the current gold you get from it.

Nice idea Bat about a new race, could make things interesting. But in the mean time undead still aren't on the same level as the other races and there is also a heavy tilt towards orcs. Perhaps give undead a small attack bonus so that the large majority who use orcs would have another slaying option and could balance the races more.

I wouldnt mind a beta if it accomplished something, but the last one didnt so lets just get to the real thing ASAP.

lordkill
17th July 2010, 01:28 PM
Mudvayne I personally do not want a beta this age has gone on way too long a beta would just annoy me.

Hibun_th
17th July 2010, 01:48 PM
<%AutomaticCreations> Rank: #1 DrunKnGoblin Sabbed: 1,004,231,501,736

i think age can end now.

Carlos
17th July 2010, 04:07 PM
why do you people want this age to end? none gives out reasons just whines.
Im happy the way it is now, I can sab a lot out of my enemies and they can barely touch me therefore, i like it.

Hibun_th
17th July 2010, 05:16 PM
why do you people want this age to end? none gives out reasons just whines.
Im happy the way it is now, I can sab a lot out of my enemies and they can barely touch me therefore, i like it.

my reason, so SR can be N1 next age.

David1000
17th July 2010, 06:28 PM
my reason, so SR can be N1 next age.

My reasons:
1) So LaCN can be N1 again next age and be the first to win 2 sub sequential ages.
2) So the changes that are necessary to the game can be made.
3) So I can start over and start to play SERIUS! (C WUT I DID THER M I RITE?)

ZAR
17th July 2010, 06:58 PM
My reasons:
1) So LaCN can be N1 again next age and be the first to win 2 sub sequential ages.

Noob, Relentless won Age 0, 1, 2 and 2.5 ...

Hibun_th
17th July 2010, 07:57 PM
Noob, Relentless won Age 0, 1, 2 and 2.5 ...

lol. true true..

though RF wasnt settled in age 0 was it? nor age 1? wasnt it founded in age 2? or something like that.. by the winners of age 0 and 1?

ZAR
17th July 2010, 08:24 PM
Age 0 it was OTC/Dissention (Multi-Game-Alliance - cr1s1s won that Age). Later the alliance name changed to Relentless in Age 1 (Loviaroth won that Age - Inktank was #2). So the name Relentless exists since Age 1. At the end of Age 2 it was renamed to RF.

KaB
17th July 2010, 08:32 PM
My reasons:

Lacn will win if SR gets banned.

DrunKnGoblin
17th July 2010, 08:53 PM
I want a new age so i can enjoy many more months of sabbing La Cosa Noobstra

Hibun_th
17th July 2010, 08:56 PM
Age 0 it was OTC/Dissention (Multi-Game-Alliance - cr1s1s won that Age). Later the alliance name changed to Relentless in Age 1 (Loviaroth won that Age - Inktank was #2). So the name Relentless exists since Age 1. At the end of Age 2 it was renamed to RF.

i nkew something like that happened. :P

thats why somepeople say RF didnt win 2 consecutive ages as you existed since age 2 and age 2.5 was a beta not an age..

i do not complain though.. imo RF had clear control of the game 0-1-2, doesnt matter what name you used.

Nasser
17th July 2010, 10:03 PM
My reasons:

Aren't we being too optimistic here?

My reason to end this age already is just to oppose Carlos lol

adray
17th July 2010, 10:05 PM
I want a new age but i just dont want a beta cuz i want the next age to be serious since i want to use my summer vac. to get a good start :P

PleasantKiller
17th July 2010, 10:20 PM
lol I want a new age so i can relax during my summer vaca and not log in to bank every 1-2hrs :P

Screwdriver_LaCN
18th July 2010, 04:03 AM

So since RF is official alliance not Multi-Alliance or so, they never won more than 2 ages or I am wrong?

ZAR
18th July 2010, 08:27 AM
So since RF is official alliance not Multi-Alliance or so, they never won more than 2 ages or I am wrong?

The only Age not won under the Relentless name is Age 0, Age 1 was Relentless and Age 2 and Age 2.5 (the 2nd longest Age in KoC history btw.) and Age 9. We added the Family back then to show that you can be a member of Relentless without being part of any Relentless alliances, back then alliances were run different.

Age 0: cr1s1s
Age 1: Loviaroth
Age 2: orc00/Nick
Age 2.5: orc00/Morten
Age 9: Elmer

But back to topic now I guess :)

rockbottom489
18th July 2010, 10:08 AM
Mods, start the new age already!

MFnBonsai
18th July 2010, 04:14 PM
Mods, start the new age already!

Mods cannot hit the good ol reset button.... only admins have that powaaa

David1000
18th July 2010, 04:33 PM
Mods cannot hit the good ol reset button.... only admins have that powaaa

Admins, start the new age already!

LastMin
21st July 2010, 02:13 PM
Admins, start the new age already!

Ditto, would be nice

The_Sovereign
22nd July 2010, 05:57 PM
I hope they introduce morale transfer caps next age. The time of accounts who do nothing but sit around and grow fat from the labor of others, is long overdue to end.

Here's to the death of the mega-alliances.

Death_Bringer
22nd July 2010, 08:38 PM
I hope they introduce morale transfer caps next age. The time of accounts who do nothing but sit around and grow fat from the labor of others, is long overdue to end.

Here's to the death of the mega-alliances.

Imo, clicking should be capped altogether. It should be more of a strategy game rather than the person who can click the most.

Joshgav
23rd July 2010, 03:33 AM
Imo, clicking should be capped altogether. It should be more of a strategy game rather than the person who can click the most.

Scrap clicking altogether, what is the point and what does it bring to a war game apart from make people sit in their room clicking random letters which appear on screen. Make the game more about slaying and banking and sabbing.

LordCounter
23rd July 2010, 06:59 AM
Scrap clicking altogether, what is the point and what does it bring to a war game apart from make people sit in their room clicking random letters which appear on screen. Make the game more about slaying and banking and sabbing.

um no. i dislike clicking just as much but it shouldnt be removed because it is what koc is about.

LittleMonster
23rd July 2010, 07:26 AM
Its all about the ad hits...

Monitoring auto-clicking would go a long way. Pretty sure nothing is being done about it currently. Shouldnt be hard to monitor how many images people are requesting compared to how many they are actually clicking.

rezi
23rd July 2010, 10:38 AM
Definately yes, and i agree on all counts with the officer bonus, and sab turns should be removed as well :)

Lets get a new age going, hopefully not a new beta age. :}

KingCrimson
23rd July 2010, 10:47 AM
what if there was a upgrade (gold or Exp.) that let you click more step by step and was controlled. from that upgrade on you could do that much more but it would stop you.

1,000,000 gold for 1,000 clicks
10,000,000 gold for 10,000 clicks
50,000,000 gold for 50,000 clicks
100,000,000 for 100,000 clicks
1,000,000,000 for 1,000,000 clicks

and of course all these clicks are done by the individual player...no help. No morale sending either. this
game needs to focus more on the individuals playing styles and hard work. I come back from a long
gaming break and its much different now. So the upgrades
would be the techs, econs and click upgrades. of course the amounts would be different. this way players would
sacrifice money on these instead of other upgrades and weapons...its a players choice.

LittleMonster
23rd July 2010, 11:00 AM
@ King

Sounds like the start of a decent idea. Those who dont feel inclined to spend RL clicking (new players especially) would not be at such a big disadvantage.

Ads is how the admins make their money and the more hits they get the happier they are. They would probably want to keep their ad hits where they are.

IheartShane-TFE
23rd July 2010, 04:45 PM
I think clicking should remain as core concept around which kings of chaos is built, not be degraded so something marginal.

BloodBullet
25th July 2010, 09:16 AM
what if there was a upgrade (gold or Exp.) that let you click more step by step and was controlled. from that upgrade on you could do that much more but it would stop you.

1,000,000 gold for 1,000 clicks
10,000,000 gold for 10,000 clicks
50,000,000 gold for 50,000 clicks
100,000,000 for 100,000 clicks
1,000,000,000 for 1,000,000 clicks

and of course all these clicks are done by the individual player...no help. No morale sending either. this
game needs to focus more on the individuals playing styles and hard work. I come back from a long
gaming break and its much different now. So the upgrades
would be the techs, econs and click upgrades. of course the amounts would be different. this way players would
sacrifice money on these instead of other upgrades and weapons...its a players choice.

1 bil gold for 1mil clicks?! this would be insane -> too big numbers

Baigo-SR
7th August 2010, 08:33 AM
I'm just tired of waiting.

LordCounter
7th August 2010, 09:45 AM
9th July 2010 05:48 PM

been 4 weeks now. maybe we should make a new poll lol

BloodBullet
7th August 2010, 03:55 PM
nothing new, so many posts and polls been made, I don't understand, whats so difficult to understand that the admins don't give a shit? lol

Screwdriver_LaCN
7th August 2010, 05:12 PM
nothing new, so many posts and polls been made, I don't understand, whats so difficult to understand that the admins don't give a shit? lol

I agree.

IheartShane-TFE
8th August 2010, 04:56 AM

You can but try I guess, but in the past admins have proven that - even when they put up polls themselves - they take the result and do the exact opposite.

Screwdriver_LaCN
8th August 2010, 08:10 AM
You can but try I guess, but in the past admins have proven that - even when they put up polls themselves - they take the result and do the exact opposite.

True, I dont remember what was the poll about but one of the options had over 50% votes and Admins didnt do what the majority voted ;) which leads to the conclusion that this thread is useless :D

ThomasA
8th August 2010, 10:24 AM
True, I dont remember what was the poll about but one of the options had over 50% votes and Admins didnt do what the majority voted ;) which leads to the conclusion that this thread is useless :D

over 50% of what? what majority?

This poll for example has 53 people voting yes out of 6,338 players. Polls do get people discussing the issues and expressing the different view points to be considered.

If we had all LaCN voting option A in a particular poll and some others option B. As LaCN has the majority, does that mean they are automatically right and option A should be implemented?

I dont mind Age 13 lasting a bit longer if it allows for a stable Age 14, rather than having to put up with months of a rushed, flawed 14 and people complaining.

lordkill
8th August 2010, 10:51 AM

This poll for example has 53 people voting yes out of 6,338 players. Polls do get people discussing the issues and expressing the different view points to be considered.

If we had all LaCN voting option A in a particular poll and some others option B. As LaCN has the majority, does that mean they are automatically right and option A should be implemented?

I dont mind Age 13 lasting a bit longer if it allows for a stable Age 14, rather than having to put up with months of a rushed, flawed 14 and people complaining.

Well said Thomas

Screwdriver_LaCN
8th August 2010, 12:02 PM

Well I didnt mean that.And you know that the GUA spammers are a lot and if you dont count LaCN members there will be more who are left out.So even if LaCN members who are active on GUA vote this doesnt mean they will have the same opinion...

chaser1
8th August 2010, 04:12 PM
Yeah you should see the days when there are massive civil sabbing wars between us over who is better: Captain America? Or Cyclops?

You decide!

David1000
8th August 2010, 04:32 PM
Yeah you should see the days when there are massive civil sabbing wars between us over who is better: Captain America? Or Cyclops?

You decide!

You mean ABBA or no ABBA? Ye we had some internal warfare over that ;)
Also Farmville caused quite a few casulties!

KaB
8th August 2010, 05:40 PM

Rushed? We played the beta for month(s) just to have a crappy age 13 full of bugs anyway

chaser1
8th August 2010, 11:36 PM
i think age 13 was a good age. little boring at times but good

KaB
9th August 2010, 12:16 AM
If I was in lacn I think I would like this age too lol

Screwdriver_LaCN
9th August 2010, 01:10 AM
If I was in lacn I think I would like this age too lol

Soo what stops you? to be LaCN? :D....Wait, we wont accept you :P

Nasser
10th August 2010, 12:09 PM

That would be the case if the time passing now is being spent on fixing the game , which we have no indications about. And history showed us that the admins leave the 'fixing' to the reset time between the ages.

Therefor , I see no point on how Age13 lasting longer will make Age14 more stable. Please enlighten me.

LordCounter
10th August 2010, 12:32 PM
Well said Thomas

what he said has been said every age. its probably best to keep age 13 going as long as possible cause age 14 is probably gonna be the last age if the changes are as crappy as the previous when a new age starts.

LL
10th August 2010, 02:33 PM
i will miss the start of the new age if it starts anytime in the next 3 weeks --- BUT I DONT CARE, START THE NEW AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boriszima
13th August 2010, 12:09 AM
i think too soon, we need to wait closer to November.

AxEHeaD15
13th August 2010, 07:18 AM
i think too soon, we need to wait closer to November.

Oh my gosh, that is like 3/4 of a year for an age. You want us all to die? It is supposed to be a 6 month age >.<

-AxE

Screwdriver_LaCN
13th August 2010, 08:43 AM
Oh my gosh, that is like 3/4 of a year for an age. You want us all to die? It is supposed to be a 6 month age >.<

-AxE

Or 9 months? :D so the baby will come :D i mean KoC baby :P

boriszima
14th August 2010, 09:15 AM
You have not been here for a while? maybe only once age ended when it supposed too. good luck

Juan_VIII
7th September 2010, 07:45 PM
I want to start clicking now!!!