PDA

View Full Version : Give age 14 now please !

soedahl
7th July 2010, 02:03 PM
This age has been soooooo long now.. I think everybody is just waiting for age 14 to start :D Anyone agree? so: Give age 14 now please !

I could put up some questions for discussion:

- Isn't 6 months too long for a age?
-- Would 1-2 months be more appropriate?
-- So many people have got all the upgrades, back in the old days, only the toughest and largest guys did get hand of god, just for an example.
-- People would be more motivated if the age wasn't so long, there would be more activity and pressure. Maybe?

c0bra
7th July 2010, 02:38 PM
-- So many people have got all the upgrades, back in the old days, only the toughest and largest guys did get hand of god, just for an example.

you forget there are other upgrades to take this age, the smarter ones took the 10k UP , i guess nobody bought the 20k UP, anyone?

PleasantKiller
7th July 2010, 02:46 PM
I think most people are ready for a new age asap.

And imo 3-4 months would be a better time period for playing an age.

KaB
7th July 2010, 03:15 PM
The age should of ended a month ago, lacn wins the age and alliance ranking

LordCounter
7th July 2010, 04:14 PM
yea let lacn finally win an age again. nothing exciting going on, most attention is going to the sl vs koc war which says enough lol
but then again if the admins just reset the game with a few minor changes there will most likely be even less people playing. some activity from the admins would be welcome

adray
7th July 2010, 06:06 PM
Yes this age is kind of getting old lets get on to the next age pls it gets kinda boring after no more wars and everyone wants to rank for the rest of the age cuz its comin to in end so no one wants to lose their armory then have no time to rebuild

DrunKnGoblin
7th July 2010, 06:23 PM
End it.
maybe another week and a bit so i can get 1 tril sab damage

chaser1
7th July 2010, 11:52 PM
Sad but true, I 100% agree with everyone here so far. Ive been busy this age and it doesnt help that nothing past the major war (LaCN vs SR) was the highlight of the age and the only thing that interested me. A blessing though, this age Ive been far too busy with real life to even take responsibilities within game. Hopefully I can next age and the game improves somewhat (like get rid of the officer bonus)

Oddly enough, LaCN has been defeated twice this age. PD vs LaCn and the original agreement between DT (and friends) and LaCN. Otherwise, congrats to LaCN. End of age will be the deciding factor on how we do.