PDA

View Full Version : Seneca vs RF yay

IheartShane-TFE
27th June 2010, 04:24 AM
Just wanted to let RF and everyone know.

I asked why I still got sabbed after the truce (which I encouraged to begin with):

[12:16] <darkwhite> Seneca
[12:16] <darkwhite> ur approved
[12:16] <darkwhite> ur xBY right ?
[12:16] <Seneca> yea of course I am
[12:16] <Seneca> lol
[12:17] <Seneca> I'm warring you
[12:17] <Seneca> well I was
[12:17] <Seneca> with MK
[12:18] <darkwhite> u were DT
[12:18] <Seneca> Name: xBY-
[12:18] <Seneca> Commander: DrunKnGoblin
[12:18] <Seneca> Alliances:
[12:18] <Seneca> Mortal Kombat
[12:18] <darkwhite> but u chained us even after the truce with DT
[12:18] <Seneca> I'm MK
[12:18] <Seneca> lol
[12:18] <Seneca> no wonder I chained you?
[12:18] <Seneca> anywho this means I'll continue then
[12:18] <Seneca> np
[12:18] <darkwhite> u were DT when u chained
[12:19] <darkwhite> and ur under DG so ur DT
[12:19] <Seneca> if you say so, lol

Just so you know why, I don't want to do this :)

[12:20] <&Seneca> Your spies successfully enter mtisse's armory undetected, and destroy 195 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
[12:20] <&Seneca> Your spies successfully enter mtisse's armory undetected, and destroy 194 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

^ start, gonna continue until I hit 20 LT aat's.

edit;
[13:00] <~AutomaticCreations> RF has been sabbed for a total of: 6,809,850,000 gold by Seneca in the last ermm... 2 hours,

Dunno how much that is in the grant scheme of things but it's a lot for me (seeing how it's about 4x my invested value)

Cya tomorrow RF

LordCounter
27th June 2010, 06:11 AM
i think this is typical for RF. they truce with MK and sort of with DT and what does RF do? they pick out the jew and continue to sab him.

gl seneca!

DrunKnGoblin
27th June 2010, 07:20 AM
God Speed Seneca,,,,,,,,,, king of the jews,,,,,,,,,,, father-unknow

xjkryex
27th June 2010, 11:53 AM
Seems like a pretty lame reason to chain...

DT/MK were at war, the chain you are part of (DT) agreed to a ceasefire. You continue sabbing and then got approved?

But who am I to judge... I'v chained for lesser reasons. Just wondering if I missed something?

IheartShane-TFE
27th June 2010, 12:43 PM
Seems like a pretty lame reason to chain...

DT/MK were at war, the chain you are part of (DT) agreed to a ceasefire. You continue sabbing and then got approved?

But who am I to judge... I'v chained for lesser reasons. Just wondering if I missed something?

I'm part of both MK and DT, if war with MK I assume I get truce with MK. But if RF wants to keep me approved, why wouldn't I chain? Am I supposed to let them sab me without doing anything back?
I have nothing to lose anyway since LaCN maxed me out daily :)

ZAR
27th June 2010, 08:17 PM
So you stop chaining if you get un-approved?
Your approval is also pretty reasonable, you chained, got reported and xeros approved you, next time you join a war despite not being in a chain you should state the reasons when asked ;)

Grondahk
28th June 2010, 02:34 AM
So you stop chaining if you get un-approved?
Your approval is also pretty reasonable, you chained, got reported and xeros approved you, next time you join a war despite not being in a chain you should state the reasons when asked ;)

Sounds fair.
Also, not having a truced party as your primary may go a long way. Your primary was TFE when you started sabbing.
We had all of this with Lady_Rowan a while back for sabbing a member of DT/DH while set as LGC to primary.

LGC is truced with LaCn, Lop, TuE, DL & RF and we deal with Bf issues as they arise.

*nick* does not take part in any war actions other than those for LGC and TFE and sometimes TFF. She is not in chain and that is perhaps the best indicator of those involved in warring. Go out of chain and its outside the war - especially if they are primary to the chain they are in.

Cant make it any clearer than that.

LR

And now we see the opposite situation.
This is why war "mistakes" occur. Nobody follows any set rules about inchain or primary alliances.
When that starts happening, people can be held accountable for sabbing a non-war account or approving after a truce etc.
Until then, it's too confusing to tell one from the other.

Even a rogue will usually break from his chain to symbolize that his actions are to be separated from the norm.
From our perspective, TFE truced and then later on you sabbed for no reason.
I could be wrong, but I don't recall seeing your name in anybody's logs before the truce. MK were warring back then too.

IheartShane-TFE
28th June 2010, 03:12 AM
Granted that could be confusing, but after all I'm in MK chain

Scorpion-MK
^
DrunKnGoblin
^
xBY-

anyway, I can see what caused the confusion, I just don't like how RF didn't want to truce me for three days.

Offer's expired now, you'll have to ask a lot more nicely than saying in #relentless 'Seneca situation is sorted' while I'm sleeping.

IheartShane-TFE
28th June 2010, 05:30 AM
[13:31] <~AutomaticCreations> RF has been sabbed for a total of: 6,052,000,000 gold by Seneca in the last ermm... 2 hours,

Cya tomorrow.

cowboy_from_hell
28th June 2010, 06:30 AM

Scorpion-MK
^
DrunKnGoblin
^
xBY-

anyway, I can see what caused the confusion, I just don't like how RF didn't want to truce me for three days.

Offer's expired now, you'll have to ask a lot more nicely than saying in #relentless 'Seneca situation is sorted' while I'm sleeping.

Not confusing at all. DG had stated he and the people under him were out of the war. You still sabbed, thus we had every reason to believe you chained us for no reason, making you stay approved even after the war started.

SleepingDragon
28th June 2010, 06:40 AM
Yet another pointless drama mama thread? If RF and friends don't post here, and whoever started it is reduced to triple/quadruple posting...maybe it'll get thrown in Wastelands so it doesn't get bumped ahead of the more lulz-worthy and relevant threads in this section. :sleep:

IheartShane-TFE
28th June 2010, 07:10 AM
Yet another pointless drama mama thread? If RF and friends don't post here, and whoever started it is reduced to triple/quadruple posting...maybe it'll get thrown in Wastelands so it doesn't get bumped ahead of the more lulz-worthy and relevant threads in this section. :sleep:

I'm not trying to make a drama thread, I'm just using this to explain to all the people in my inbox saying 'I thought the MK war was over' (so I dont have to tell the story again and again)

mabait_me None 39 minutes ago

hey noob!

what are you sabbing for?

war with MK is already over..

you trying to start one again?

Ero_Sennin None 1 day ago

Why the hell are you still sabbing me?!!?!?!??!

probe27 None 1 day ago

MK have surrendered - please no more sabbing on MK and let me know if they break the truce - thanks to all those that helped. - this was sent by my commander, apparently you broke the truce....

petergogo None 1 day ago

keep sab me do you huh????

and many more.

Not confusing at all. DG had stated he and the people under him were out of the war. You still sabbed, thus we had every reason to believe you chained us for no reason, making you stay approved even after the war started.

First off, since when does DG determine what wars I'm in and out of? lol. Secondly, you did have reason to believe I chained you for no reason (however, if MK is listed in my alliances and I'm in MK chain a little thought would've let to the conclusion that it was related to the war) and thirdly, sure you can keep me approved after the war ended (I figure you meant to say that), in fact that is what will happen now. Have fun sabbing 10m off me daily while I sab 6b off RF.

ZAR
28th June 2010, 07:23 AM
Intresting, so many posts doubting DG on GUA, maybe you guys should organize a bit better?

When DT/DH/BL entered the war we sabbed everyone tagged and people started crying to use common sense - mostly the honorary members from TFE. Now we just sabbed the ones inchain - using common sense people have asked for - and approved the ones sabbing us - and you ask to take a look at chain and ingame alliances, contraindicate much?

If you want to keep this going, so be it, I am sure you will come up with great numbers of stuff sabbed while we can just sab you for a little bit, not much we can do about it - if you want to stop it, let me know, so I can close it.

DrunKnGoblin
28th June 2010, 07:30 AM
Well no one is really a leader, just a bunch of friends and Campus who hang out and sab people together. So people going against what i say is not surprising. I really only speak for myself and I can make suggestions to my chain, to which I am 50% of the time told politely to stfu, haha which is how it should be. each player to their own account.

ZAR
28th June 2010, 07:42 AM
You will realize that it ainīt easy dealing with your chain when I have to contact every member on his/hers own :P

Grondahk
28th June 2010, 09:16 AM

Scorpion-MK
^
DrunKnGoblin
^
xBY-

Ah, were you under DG the whole time or is it a recent move? :p
I know that you weren't in the MK alliance when I compiled my sablist. Only noticed you around 7 days ago when you sabbed one of my offies.

There's another confused post on our forums from 2 days after DT truced when you showed up in somebody's logs.
We attributed that to not being informed of the truce or something like that.
Now you got me wondering if you don't jump alliances every time one of them goes out of the war, hehe.
Just a theory. :)

IheartShane-TFE
28th June 2010, 10:42 AM
Intresting, so many posts doubting DG on GUA, maybe you guys should organize a bit better?

When DT/DH/BL entered the war we sabbed everyone tagged and people started crying to use common sense - mostly the honorary members from TFE. Now we just sabbed the ones inchain - using common sense people have asked for - and approved the ones sabbing us - and you ask to take a look at chain and ingame alliances, contraindicate much?

If you want to keep this going, so be it, I am sure you will come up with great numbers of stuff sabbed while we can just sab you for a little bit, not much we can do about it - if you want to stop it, let me know, so I can close it.

As you know, TFE never was very organized and they are VERY organized compared to DT/DH/BL. We don't mind being sabbed, so sabbing all our in chain members (and not the honorary ones) does make sense, no one will blame you for that. If someone whines while in DT chain because he got sabbed, he's in the wrong camp anyway.

Well no one is really a leader, just a bunch of friends and Campus who hang out and sab people together. So people going against what i say is not surprising. I really only speak for myself and I can make suggestions to my chain, to which I am 50% of the time told politely to stfu, haha which is how it should be. each player to their own account.

Exactly. We are a group of players with mostly the same ideas, but we make decisions individually, with most of us listening to DG most of the time, but he doesn't decide what every individual does.

You will realize that it ainīt easy dealing with your chain when I have to contact every member on his/hers own :P

Yes I do realise that, because of the above. Again, I don't blame you for approving me seperately, but once I explain why I was sabbing I just can't believe you didn't close it for over two days.

Now you got me wondering if you don't jump alliances every time one of them goes out of the war, hehe.
Just a theory. :)

It could be true that I wasn't in MK in game alliance, I forgot when exactly I joined it. I don't jump alliances just to get into or out of wars. I sab who I want when I want.

To clarify once more;
I don't blame RF for being confused. I am in DT chain so a seperate approval was a logical thing to do. My only problem is that once I clarified twice to RF bf mods that I was merely warring with MK, in which alliance I was in game and in which chain I am, the approval didn't get closed, the first time with reason 'I'll have to talk to the one that requested it' (didn't happen for two days) and the second time with reason 'You can't truce with MK because you are not MK'.
I know this will sound arrogant but it's the truth;
I think that is a stupid course of action and frankly pretty arrogant towards a DT sabber. So I'm sabbing hoping to achieve more respect for us, so people realise once more that they cannot harm us and thus they should accept truces.
This can be frustrating because you don't get to chose when you truce or war us, but that's just the way it is against sabbers, sadly for rankers.

Now I think I'll do one more day then drop a message by ZAR, we'll see.

ZAR
28th June 2010, 12:06 PM
Iīll wait for the message then ;)

Bloo
28th June 2010, 05:14 PM
Look at me!

Zzzzzzzzz, you go with your 7bill spy.....attention whore :)

DrunKnGoblin
28th June 2010, 05:45 PM
LOOK AT ME! im too scared to give an ingame name!
Please don't go troll if you haven't even got the guts to say who you are.
posts on ignore as you have nothing of value to add.

on topic: Seneca,,,,,,,,,,jewking,,,,,,,,,,,,pwn rf of sabotajin weapons
DG

IheartShane-TFE
28th June 2010, 06:15 PM
Look at me!

Zzzzzzzzz, you go with your 7bill spy.....attention whore :)

Just pointing out the obvious: I never made this thread to draw attention.

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?76425-Seneca-vs-RF-yay&p=1351731&viewfull=1#post1351731

g0rFz-
28th June 2010, 10:33 PM
Your spies successfully enter Fletch's armory undetected, and destroy 118 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Fletch's armory undetected, and destroy 117 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

IheartShane-TFE
29th June 2010, 05:54 AM
I surrender to the almighty RF who have completely destroyed my account and forced me to my knees.

This ends if accepted before tomorrow 13:00 EU time.

AxEHeaD15
29th June 2010, 07:01 AM
Seneca is such an honorable fellow. <3

And lol at tinman :p

-AxE

ZAR
29th June 2010, 07:14 AM
I surrender to the almighty RF who have completely destroyed my account and forced me to my knees.

This ends if accepted before tomorrow 13:00 EU time.

Thread closed, good fight as usual :<3: