PDA

View Full Version : LaCN Morale Blockade

clinteastwood
22nd June 2010, 09:20 PM
DT has began a morale blockade of LaCN. Effective immediately, anyone caught selling morale to an LaCN member will be considered a hostile tattoo insurgent supporter and be sabbed. Depending on the sales' circumstances, you may be chain sabbed at our discretion! :icon_blus Have fun.

As an incentive for providing any information on people selling morale to LaCN, we will begin happily sabbing/chaining them and then it will be easier for you to buy it! We'll keep your names anonymous, and you can buy it up for cheaper!

Lord_Ezek
22nd June 2010, 10:02 PM
wow! looks like your current tactic aint working.. switching to another one? lol

It also gives LaCN the right to do the same to those buying morale in DT..

Batman
22nd June 2010, 10:08 PM
As a players who basically lived on morale half the age ..i can say this is a desperate move ,whats the point of this move this late in the age anyway?

2 months ago Spiderwoman_LaCN 5000
2 months ago Spiderwoman_LaCN 6000
2 months ago Spiderwoman_LaCN 10000
3 months ago Spiderwoman_LaCN 1000
3 months ago Spiderwoman_LaCN 10000
3 months ago TheGodFather_LaCN 10000

PleasantKiller
22nd June 2010, 10:21 PM
As a players who basically lived on morale half the age ..i can say this is a desperate move ,whats the point of this move this late in the age anyway?

I thought DT was done with TUE, why try and spark it up again?

Rasta
22nd June 2010, 10:23 PM
oh no chain sabbed by a whole 3 people :O look out morale sellers DT really are a threat this age :P

DrunKnGoblin
22nd June 2010, 10:25 PM
wow! looks like your current tactic aint working.. switching to another one? lol

Sure Why Not :P
This idea seems to be working real well in Gaza, we think why should we not try it here.
People caught sending aid to our enemy, they(maybe their chain) shall be dealt with as such.

I do admit its pretty late in the age for such a move as not many people are selling morale and prices are crap, But i think this policy may be a good move for next age too ;)

DG

Batman
22nd June 2010, 10:25 PM

not trying to spark up anything lol..

whats the point of this move this late in the age anyway?

If you wana strangle the morale flow it should have been done earlier , why do it now when many are almost done buying morale?Makes no sense

MerDeNoms
22nd June 2010, 10:32 PM
And somehow we get accused of being "nazis", and "trying to bully koc", if anything any and all action DT has taken this age has shown that you are the ones who are trying to control koc, and bully it, try not to choke on your own hypocrisy guys.

PleasantKiller
22nd June 2010, 10:33 PM
oh no chain sabbed by a whole 3 people :O look out morale sellers DT really are a threat this age :P

How many people did DT cause to leave LaCN this age? Not to mention all the gold they sabbed. And if DT weren't a threat why was there an attempted truce? And agreed this policy won't do much this age, but there is always next one.

Rasta
22nd June 2010, 10:33 PM

TUE aren't trying to spark anything, isn't it obvious DT are?
Although it is an epic fail of an idea.

PleasantKiller
22nd June 2010, 10:39 PM
TUE aren't trying to spark anything, isn't it obvious DT are?
Although it is an epic fail of an idea.

DT will chain every age no matter the circumstances, but imo posting morale transfers is asking for a war.

Batman
22nd June 2010, 10:41 PM
DT will chain every age no matter the circumstances, but imo posting morale transfers is asking for a war.

Notice they were 2 to 3 months ago ..and i used past tense there :)
And i posted the logs to back my statement for some who don't know..

As a players who basically lived on morale half the age ..

Rasta
22nd June 2010, 10:43 PM

You trying to spark something now? Does MK have the balls to back this idea?

Carlos
22nd June 2010, 10:47 PM
Nice idea general clinteastwood, if our brothers in israel do it, we should too.

DrunKnGoblin
22nd June 2010, 11:23 PM
And somehow we get accused of being "nazis", and "trying to bully koc", if anything any and all action DT has taken this age has shown that you are the ones who are trying to control koc, and bully it, try not to choke on your own hypocrisy guys.

Its ok Carlos knows a special Spanish Heimlich maneuver, Choking is not a problem.

If you wana strangle the morale flow it should have been done earlier , why do it now when many are almost done buying morale?Makes no sense

I agree, we will just trial it now and put it in place for next age.

Paradiso
22nd June 2010, 11:25 PM
Brilliant idea. By starting early people will know you're serious about it by the time next age comes and they'll sell elsewhere. It's too perfect

I don't see how this reflects badly on DT at. They're sabbing people who help their enemies. LaCN sabs people for breaking rules that they themselves invented and imposed on people trying to have fun and steal gold as the game creators intended. DT is responding to people who make up their own rules by doing exactly the same thing, it's a legitimate response.

clinteastwood
22nd June 2010, 11:29 PM

Current tactic is working just fine, thanks, just adding another strategy to our arsenal. LaCN can feel free to try to stop us from "buying morale", oh no ROFL, not like you guys have the cojones to do the same to our sellers, if we even had any.

These transfers were months ago so it would be a bit unreasonable to sab you now...

We aren't trying to bully koc like you guys, we are just trying to bully you :) For people who want to continue selling morale, I am more then happy to direct you to a neutral party to make a deal, one that won't use it to push you around later in the age using the very morale you just sold them! BTW seems a bit funny that the super koc mafia with self-proclaimed over 500 members is implying we could bully anyone with our

oh no chain sabbed by a whole 3 people

Which is it?

Lord_Ezek
23rd June 2010, 12:11 AM
lol what i meant is people buying morale from you...

The_Owner
23rd June 2010, 12:40 AM
one would ask the question, how will you find out who sells to lacn?

Carlos
23rd June 2010, 12:47 AM
if needed, we might be forced to make presumptions.
Also, if we find out an alliance suggests their members to follow lacn's farming policy, they will be sabbed too.

The_Owner
23rd June 2010, 01:07 AM
So basically you are saying, unless you farm LaCN members and if you sell morale to LaCN you will be chained?

IheartShane-TFE
23rd June 2010, 03:55 AM
Sure, why not

MarijuanaMan420
23rd June 2010, 03:57 AM
i think this is a smart and tactical move and should be carried over to next age.

Mudvayne
23rd June 2010, 04:27 AM
I like the idea. I'm sure people will be more then willing to throw someone under the bus that they don't like for selling morale to LaCN. It will be interesting to see how well this works next age.

DarthAndrew
23rd June 2010, 04:46 AM
DT has began a morale blockade of LaCN. Effective immediately, anyone caught selling morale to an LaCN member will be considered a hostile tattoo insurgent supporter and be sabbed. Depending on the sales' circumstances, you may be chain sabbed at our discretion! :icon_blus Have fun.

As an incentive for providing any information on people selling morale to LaCN, we will begin happily sabbing/chaining them and then it will be easier for you to buy it! We'll keep your names anonymous, and you can buy it up for cheaper!

LOL, are you going to watch out every single account to detect LaCN morale sellers? LMAO hahahaha, You need to get a life. I do sell morale, please come and get me.

LittleMonster
23rd June 2010, 06:59 AM
Posted by DarthAndrew:

You need to get a life. I do sell morale, please come and get me.

This is funny. A life according to DarthAndrew: sitting around and clicking all day for arbitary placement in some random online game you wont care about or maybe even remember 10 years down the road (unless you got the tatt).

...or maybe you dont have a life and yet you are suggesting they get one?

Screwdriver_LaCN
23rd June 2010, 09:02 AM
How many people did DT cause to leave LaCN this age? Not to mention all the gold they sabbed. And if DT weren't a threat why was there an attempted truce? And agreed this policy won't do much this age, but there is always next one.

Several days ago we had 490 members or so on KoC:

La Cosa Nostra (Primary Alliance) 505
I guess DT is breaking our chain so hard :P the ones who left are pussies who dont care for the alliance they are in and are so lazy even dont bother to ask for help, just go to cry at the guys who sabbed them and of course when the sabbers says "Leave LaCN and we are cool" it means this guy doesnt worth it and his loss isnt loss for LaCN ;)

Lopina
23rd June 2010, 09:56 AM
Just out of curiosity, how do you DT guys plan to figure out who's transferring morale to whom? :D

LordCounter
23rd June 2010, 10:48 AM
Just out of curiosity, how do you DT guys plan to figure out who's transferring morale to whom? :D

every alliance in koc has members that appreciate our mission to get rid of an alliance fucking up koc. people talk and we will find out. if you support an alliance which has 'bf policies' that have no other intentions but to ruin this game, we need to react and make sure his or her account gets ownd so they can see how much fun it is supporting lacn.

Orhan_knight
23rd June 2010, 10:51 AM
Well not that i dont like the idea myself but how the hell is your chain ever going to find out where the morale came from? How will you know its bought or maybe clicked?
And do you think Lacn is so dependent on the morales they buy outchain?
Wont u be wasting alot of turns on players in other alliances and those turns ur prefferably use for Lacn?

Mudvayne
23rd June 2010, 11:54 AM
Name: TheGodFather_LaCN
Commander: DJToastie
Alliances: ~AO~ Australians Only, La Cosa Nostra (Primary)
Race: Humans
Highest Rank: 1 / 4 months ago
Army Size: 14,695,462
Army Morale: -100

It's working!

:P

Screwdriver_LaCN
23rd June 2010, 01:29 PM
I guess SR will be chained too as they will buy morale too :P and actually this age they bought more than us :P

Lopina
23rd June 2010, 01:43 PM
It's working!

:P

Name: PrOdIgY
Commander: CP_Bloodpirate_DES
Alliances: Fearless Force (Primary), KOC EMPIRE, Paladins of the Wind, FF in-chain, Hackers. GET LOST!!!, Koc News
Race: Humans
Highest Rank: 1 / 5 months ago
Army Size: 8,678,233
Army Morale: -100

OMG OMG OMG, you forcing it on FF too?

[/sarcasm]

SleepingDragon
23rd June 2010, 02:31 PM

I ain't neva thought we'd see tha day tha police would roll up in KOC, askin for tips and shit to stop "crimes." Real gangstas iz gonna sell morale regardless, especially this late in the age when them bustas ain't even gotta worry about getting sabbed cuz they got sentry on lock.

http://theb2xpress.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/snitching-rayco.jpg

conflag
23rd June 2010, 04:06 PM
Great war move, clinteastwood. Cut off supply chains where you can.

And since we are merely reacting to being bullied, we are justified with any move we make to stop the bullying by the tattoos, so calling us a bully is not accurate. More like freedom fighters.

clinteastwood
23rd June 2010, 05:28 PM
I guess SR will be chained too as they will buy morale too :P and actually this age they bought more than us :P
Why would we chain SR? I imagine they will be flourishing in buying all your morale :)

I ain't neva thought we'd see tha day tha police would roll up in KOC, askin for tips and shit to stop "crimes." Real gangstas iz gonna sell morale regardless, especially this late in the age when them bustas ain't even gotta worry about getting sabbed cuz they got sentry on lock.
http://theb2xpress.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/snitching-rayco.jpg

Why not? It's a mutually beneficial relationship. Someone in your alliance you don't like and they're selling morale out of your chain? Do the noble thing by ratting them out, then you or your chain will be able to keep that morale. LaCN/LoP don't allow selling out of chain, why should you? :) We are very resourceful. We have friends in every alliance. We offer complete anonymity, and other alliances are compelled to help us out by providing information. There is nothing to lose!

The_Sovereign
23rd June 2010, 06:24 PM
Its funny that people think DT won't be able to figure out who out-of-chain is selling to lacn. Its not that much of a secret. Even I knew pretty much everyone who was selling and who they were selling to.

This isn't rocket surgery. If there's something that isn't in short supply in this game, its spies, haters and rats.

DrunKnGoblin
23rd June 2010, 06:51 PM
Why would we chain SR? I imagine they will be flourishing in buying all your morale :)

Why not? It's a mutually beneficial relationship. Someone in your alliance you don't like and they're selling morale out of your chain? Do the noble thing by ratting them out, then you or your chain will be able to keep that morale. LaCN/LoP don't allow selling out of chain, why should you? :) We are very resourceful. We have friends in every alliance. We offer complete anonymity, and other alliances are compelled to help us out by providing information. There is nothing to lose!

Of course there will be morale that gets sold to the tyrant without us knowing, I am fairly confident with all the Love and moral supporT other chains show for the Koc Freedom Fighters(DT/etc) that we will have members more then happy to snitch on those helping the gestapo machine.
If anything we will force your sellers to Be very careful and secretive or they won't risk it and sell to an alliance who adheres to the Koc Geneva convention.

Again I reinforce the point, If a nub in your alliance is selling to Gansgtas, a simple in game msg or contact us on irc and Your anonymity will be kept.
DG

Rasta
23rd June 2010, 07:18 PM
every alliance in koc has members that appreciate our mission to get rid of an alliance fucking up koc. people talk and we will find out. if you support an alliance which has 'bf policies' that have no other intentions but to ruin this game, we need to react and make sure his or her account gets ownd so they can see how much fun it is supporting lacn.

Take a hard look at all alliances in this game mate, our BF policies came out last this age so we could have almost the same policies as the rest so people like you wouldn't have a cry. Now take a look in the mirror and see who's policies will ruin this game, yours! You speak as if you will chain sab the people who are getting the best price for their clicks.... The only ones ruining this game are DT as you are the only ones atm making people quit because they are being sabbed for no apparent reason, and don't want to leave the best alliance in the game so they just quit.

clinteastwood
23rd June 2010, 07:51 PM
Take a hard look at all alliances in this game mate, our BF policies came out last this age so we could have almost the same policies as the rest so people like you wouldn't have a cry. Now take a look in the mirror and see who's policies will ruin this game, yours! You speak as if you will chain sab the people who are getting the best price for their clicks.... The only ones ruining this game are DT as you are the only ones atm making people quit because they are being sabbed for no apparent reason, and don't want to leave the best alliance in the game so they just quit.

Like 10 people sabbing really effects the game as much as your "505 person alliance" trying to tell everyone how they're allowed to play the game, and then approving them if they disagree... Keep telling yourself that

Rasta
23rd June 2010, 08:39 PM
Like 10 people sabbing really effects the game as much as your "505 person alliance" trying to tell everyone how they're allowed to play the game, and then approving them if they disagree... Keep telling yourself that

Every alliance has policies mate even yours, and here you are telling the whole of KOC how to play else they will be sabbed no questions asked, at least we use diplomacy first....

Paradiso
23rd June 2010, 08:51 PM
Does anyone remember the days where it was up to slayers how they would use their turns rather than the people being slayed? And how if they used them poorly they'd be laughed at instead of mass sabbed? People back then realized that slayers who low hit are hurting themselves, not their targets (who will outgrow them because of their inefficient use of turns).

Several ages ago I decided to really put effort into the game. I started the age with a bang and hit all the good targets, holding the #1 SA for a couple days. Then one night I stayed up until 5 a.m. using my saved turns to get in range of the RF main and hit him for a ridiculous amount. The next day I was told my account would be destroyed if I ever hit him again. My story is now the story of all of koc: rankers bullying the slayers out of business. The only thing that's changed since I played is that now people can shrug the blame off by saying everyone's doing it. But the many of you who do it now are just as guilty as the few who did it back then.

DrunKnGoblin
23rd June 2010, 08:59 PM
Does anyone remember the days where it was up to slayers how they would use their turns rather than the people being slayed? And how if they used them poorly they would be laughed at instead of mass sabbed?

Are you crazy...... Ideas like this are unheard of! If you choose to speak such blasphemy against our beloved Dictator LaCN, You will be dealt with as such.

......people choosing how to use their turns....... LACN PUTS THESE THINGS IN PLACE FOR A REASON, GO BACK TO YOUR LAND OF FAIRIES AND FREE-CHOICE YOU LOON!
/sarcasm off

I came back after a few ages and was surprised to see how pussy everyone had gotten.

Paradiso
23rd June 2010, 09:07 PM
I came back after a few ages and was surprised to see how pussy everyone had gotten.

It's not even the same game anymore. Slayers have to give away so much morale to avoid being sabbed that they may as well keep the clicks and be rankers. So they do it and realize that to keep up with the existing rankers they have to adopt their same anti-slayer policies. And thus we get KoC today.

clinteastwood
23rd June 2010, 10:31 PM
Every alliance has policies mate even yours, and here you are telling the whole of KOC how to play else they will be sabbed no questions asked, at least we use diplomacy first....

Yes, our alliance has a bf policy that allows 10 hits per day and says there are no such things as low hits, bf mods, or approvals. Clearly we are trying to tell everyone how to play!

How delusional do you have to be to write posts like these? And where was the "diplomacy" when I was sabbed no questions asked over my gold hit (that's fine), then approved so 500 people can sab me no questions asked for retaliating? lol; until your alliance can start removing its stupid made up "rules" and start allowing 1 on 1, we will gladly "bully" you

Lord_Ezek
23rd June 2010, 10:32 PM
Even i didn't like the low hit policy started by clans several ages ago. lol
I can assure you that LaCN was one of the last to enforce that policy to make it fair for our members.

Yes, our alliance has a bf policy that allows 10 hits per day and says there are no such things as low hits, bf mods, or approvals. Clearly we are trying to tell everyone how to play!

How delusional do you have to be to write posts like these? And where was the "diplomacy" when I was sabbed no questions asked over my gold hit (that's fine), then approved so 500 people can sab me no questions asked for retaliating? lol; until your alliance can start removing its stupid made up "rules" and start allowing 1 on 1, we will gladly "bully" you

are you sure? rofl

i was messaged by a DT member earlier this age to send morale for the low hit.

Can't remember who though.

clinteastwood
23rd June 2010, 10:46 PM
Even i didn't like the low hit policy started by clans several ages ago. lol
I can assure you that LaCN was one of the last to enforce that policy to make it fair for our members.

are you sure? rofl

i was messaged by a DT member earlier this age to send morale for the low hit.

Can't remember who though.

We don't care about morale... if someone makes a hit on one of us and we don't like it, we just sab them... the difference between us is that when we sab someone, we expect that person to retaliate and don't sit there waiting for them to do it so we can post it on our super cool mafia forums and get them sabbed by 500 people.

It's funny that you guys sab people and then expect them to just take it and not retaliate... same with "approvals"... lol, like we're just going to sit here and take it up the ass with 24 hours of sabs because we "broke your rules"?? get real

It doesn't matter if LaCN was the first, last, 2nd, 100th, or 2000th alliance to adopt such policies. Fact is that you guys are the only ones this age that has been fucking with us by not keeping things 1 on 1, something all the other alliances have had no trouble doing. Edit again: Additionally, it seems that when an alliance DOES have a problem with one of us, they send someone to come contact us straight away. I know as soon as I sab someone, I have a bfmod or leader in my channel within a couple hours... this has never been the case with LaCN for us - ever - they just approve and start sabbing us, then wonder why we don't just sit there?

Paradiso
23rd June 2010, 11:16 PM
clinteastwood for king of KoC

Didn't the admins ban AA's precisely because of these user-made "rules"? Then rather than respect the admins' intentions, all the big chains just circumvented the policy by posting the "rules" somewhere else. It's very clear that these "rules" are just a domino effect: one chain starts it and others have to do the same to stay competitive. If someone was just man enough to take the first step and renounce these policies, everyone else could do so and the playing field would be level again. I challenge LaCN to truly be the #1 Alliance by doing so. If an alliance as big as you guys said no (or at least reduced) BF policies, others would follow.

Lord_Ezek
23rd June 2010, 11:23 PM
lol you blaming LaCN for this policy enforced yet you cant look back and check who started this BS.

clinteastwood
23rd June 2010, 11:24 PM
lol you blaming LaCN for this policy enforced yet you cant look back and check who started this BS.

He said she said. Who cares who started it when LaCN is the only one doing it?

DarthAndrew
23rd June 2010, 11:26 PM
Posted by DarthAndrew:

This is funny. A life according to DarthAndrew: sitting around and clicking all day for arbitary placement in some random online game you wont care about or maybe even remember 10 years down the road (unless you got the tatt).

...or maybe you dont have a life and yet you are suggesting they get one?

mmm... I guess I give to much credit to people like you... even if I could sell morale, 1 hour every couple of day will give me 15k morale. Im sure you (and your kind) spend 2 hours per day (or even more) sabbing LaCN members that dont even care about losing 10 or 400 weapons because of you.

Lol, seems that We LaCN are way too important for players like you, Lmao how many time do you guys dedicate on GuA talking about LaCN, sabbing us, and such?

haha thanks for your attention.

Paradiso
23rd June 2010, 11:29 PM
I edited after posting to elaborate. It's true, we can't know who invented BF policies. But every big chain perpetuates the cycle by continuing to have them, and as the biggest chain LaCN could make the situation better if not fix it entirely.

Lord_Ezek
23rd June 2010, 11:59 PM
not just us but everyone except DT? lol

Screwdriver_LaCN
24th June 2010, 12:15 AM
He said she said. Who cares who started it when LaCN is the only one doing it?

All big alliances doing it ;) Just stop looking at LaCN's chain ONLY and try looking around the other alliances because I am dealing almost daily with low hits whinings from people who arent LaCN or some people even cry when they get sabbed for low hit while in the same time they sab for low hits too ;) Also we dont approve for low hits ;) we allow our member to sab for that low hit and then case closed, if the offender sabs back then we approve.Most of the others dont care about the other player and just sab for low hit without giving explanations why the hit was low according to him/her but we at least encourage our members to post on forums and there are a lot of cases where our members arent right to claim it was low hit.But sometimes people just hit you to try what will be your reaction because they know very well if they wait 30-60 mins more they will get more gold ;)

As I said all big alliances enforce those rules, just it seems only LaCN has the balls to back its members.If DT/BL/DH/etc. member low hits several members from the other big allainces, not every single of them will approve this DT/etc. member because they are afraid of chainers and also they know they wont be able to do much because of the sabcaps :D

And if you block LaCN's morale you know that all this morale will go to SR :D then I guess a "SR Morale Blockade" thread will follow ;)

The_Sovereign
24th June 2010, 12:42 AM
All big alliances doing it ;) Just stop looking at LaCN's chain ONLY and try looking around the other alliances because I am dealing almost daily with low hits whinings from people who arent LaCN or some people even cry when they get sabbed for low hit while in the same time they sab for low hits too ;) Also we dont approve for low hits ;) we allow our member to sab for that low hit and then case closed, if the offender sabs back then we approve.Most of the others dont care about the other player and just sab for low hit without giving explanations why the hit was low according to him/her but we at least encourage our members to post on forums and there are a lot of cases where our members arent right to claim it was low hit.But sometimes people just hit you to try what will be your reaction because they know very well if they wait 30-60 mins more they will get more gold ;)

As I said all big alliances enforce those rules, just it seems only LaCN has the balls to back its members.If DT/BL/DH/etc. member low hits several members from the other big allainces, not every single of them will approve this DT/etc. member because they are afraid of chainers and also they know they wont be able to do much because of the sabcaps :D

And if you block LaCN's morale you know that all this morale will go to SR :D then I guess a "SR Morale Blockade" thread will follow ;)

It must take tons of balls to make decisions for small voice-less accounts who are sabbed all age because their leaders had too much pride to recognize a no-win situation.

DrunKnGoblin
24th June 2010, 01:02 AM

Well your members act very tough knowing the fact they can taunt and threaten players knowing if the person sabs back justly or unjustly, LaCN Illuminati ninjas will come and clean out their armories.
I encourage all to sell morale to SR, SR have similar policies to LaCN, i get occasional msgs from SR, but most things are sorted diplomatically or a 1v1 will occur. LaCN we get nothing from bfmods just see our members approved over BS. Any retaliation and the gestapo foot comes down.
To say every alliance acts the same as LaCN is misrepresentation of the truth as we have not had any huge issues with other alliances, just a few individual players.

DG
Edit: But never forget..... SR are still mexicans

clinteastwood
24th June 2010, 02:16 AM

Case in point. Who entitled you to decide whether a hit is good or not? Until Rocco puts on the rules page that LaCN are the dictators of this game, feel free to continue getting sabbed for making up some magical fantasy playground called the LaCN battlefield ["policy"]. Do you honestly expect people to take sabs for whatever you deem to be "not good enough", often resulting in a tenfold loss of value then the so called "victim" took or the big bad slayer even stole, and not do anything about it?

Good, as long as it isn't going to LaCN, I don't care where it goes. If someone wants to buy all the morale in the game and use it to send love letters to Baigo written in binary, more power to them.

DrunKnGoblin
24th June 2010, 02:56 AM
on that note, LaCN change their idea of a good hit every 2nd day depending on how gangsta they feel.

[16:13] <noob> there bf policy is stupid
[16:14] <noob> they have an acct that want x amount of gold to hold
[16:15] <noob> they showed me the attack logs
[16:15] <noob> everyone was from in there chain
[16:15] <noob> how can u base an average from people in your own chain
[16:20] <noob> there big accts they demand average of what they hit for
[16:20] <noob> could be 4 hrs

Yea LaCN are just as bad as every other alliance.... LOL, You are the worst by far, Your stats have nothing to do with how you play the game, its just how good you are at running to your godfather. What you have done to this game is actually a little sickening.

I'm thinking every alliance has the right to do the same and makeup bulshit rules, i think i may make some now.

I got hit for 80 mil once, so if u hit less then that, Im gonna sab your officers. If you sab me Im gonna sab you and your commander and his officers. If they retaliate I'm gonna war you until i stop playing. This goes for everyone, as it seems about as fair as LaCN 'rules'

DG

Lord_Ezek
24th June 2010, 03:04 AM
It must take tons of balls to make decisions for small voice-less accounts who are sabbed all age because their leaders had too much pride to recognize a no-win situation.

Remember Dragon_Orb posting something here about compensating DT ? Later,some of the Morale was donated to SR lol

Even if you have the biggest balls in this game, i guess you are not stupid enough to give in to their demands.

Screwdriver_LaCN
24th June 2010, 03:27 AM
This logic fails about the in-chain hitters, because if they can hit you for more gold this means you can hit too, just have to wait as they wait more time ;) we are not talking about sells.I allow in-chain hits and there were cases where someone in our chain hits me when I am off and gets more gold than some others in-chain and than some others out of chain.Those hits are legit and it doesnt matter if my mates hit me because I am offline so i cant say to anyone "Hit me now you will get more or hit me in xxx time"

evilmiget0021
24th June 2010, 03:33 AM
Yeah but he has SOME POINT. I mean there has to be a limit. Just because an average is like 4hours, you really think it's fair to ask for a 4 hour hit each time? God it's a constant game, you have to consider that. If you can't bank reasonably well, someone else deserves that gold.

DrunKnGoblin
24th June 2010, 04:19 AM
This logic fails about the in-chain hitters, because if they can hit you for more gold this means you can hit too, just have to wait as they wait more time ;) we are not talking about sells.I allow in-chain hits and there were cases where someone in our chain hits me when I am off and gets more gold than some others in-chain and than some others out of chain.Those hits are legit and it doesnt matter if my mates hit me because I am offline so i cant say to anyone "Hit me now you will get more or hit me in xxx time"

Well the sell part was not even really what i was getting at. Its the 'average hit' The sell part is just silly, but so what you get a few nice inchain hits and maybe a few nice out of chains, someone hits you for 2 hours gold and your not used to that, you go sab that person or extort them for morale. No1 has explained that part, your 'rules' are unreasonable and its funny so many people just take it. Hell, Your the only one with that rule, LaCN have to not be attacked at all before their happy. One day a 3 hour hit may be fine, he gets a 4 hour hit the next day, his average changes. Now this poor noob is outside your 20% you bully morale out of him or sab him.

Your Nazi playstyle will have its downfall, I'm sure all these players aren't as big a pussies as they seem to be for letting you play your way, i'm sure more people are gonna start sacking up toward the end of the age and join the cause of the freedom fighters.

DG

The_Sovereign
24th June 2010, 04:27 AM
on that note, LaCN change their idea of a good hit every 2nd day depending on how gangsta they feel.

[16:13] <noob> there bf policy is stupid
[16:14] <noob> they have an acct that want x amount of gold to hold
[16:15] <noob> they showed me the attack logs
[16:15] <noob> everyone was from in there chain
[16:15] <noob> how can u base an average from people in your own chain
[16:15] <noob> could be buying morale
[16:15] <noob> sells to help accts
[16:15] <noob> by there theory
[16:16] <noob> i could bank 24/7
[16:16] <noob> for say 10 days
[16:16] <noob> in which time i give out 1 sell, They aren't allowed to hit me for less then my sell?
[16:20] <noob> there big accts they demand average of what they hit for
[16:20] <noob> could be 4 hrs

Yea LaCN are just as bad as every other alliance.... LOL, You are the worst by far, Your stats have nothing to do with how you play the game, its just how good you are at running to your godfather. What you have done to this game is actually a little sickening.

I'm thinking every alliance has the right to do the same and makeup bulshit rules, i think i may make some now.

I got hit for 80 mil once, so if u hit less then that, Im gonna sab your officers. If you sab me Im gonna sab you and your commander and his officers. If they retaliate I'm gonna war you until i stop playing. This goes for everyone, as it seems about as fair as LaCN 'rules'

DG

I agree. Average hit is just plain stupid. I hear spiderwomans asking hit is larger than even mine by quite a bit. And even though she can get hit by multiple slayers, she bases her "average" on hits that shockingly were all done by in-chain members.

Yeah ok LaCN. I'm going to believe your acceptable hit when its based on your accounts being honest about their "average" hits. Absolute fail of a bfpolicy because its hard to deal with other alliances and the sample sizes used are cherry picked and minuscule.

sirlapins
24th June 2010, 06:08 AM
:rant:joy of joy the gobbler has finally sabbed me , now will he put me on his w-list,,,, do you like my tatt

DrunKnGoblin
24th June 2010, 06:17 AM
:rant:joy of joy the gobbler has finally sabbed me , now will he put me on his w-list,,,, do you like my tatt
Your tat is Hot, I wanna be on u.

DrunKnGoblin has sabbed a total of: 283,900,000 gold from sirlapins (19 missions)
Yea finally sabbed? 10 different days i have sabbed u, don't usually make it down the list as far as you. ;)

sirlapins
24th June 2010, 06:36 AM
hey i :yay: i have 12 morale for sale any takers lacn

Lord_Ezek
24th June 2010, 06:42 AM
i can buy it if you're on irc ;P

The_Owner
24th June 2010, 06:45 AM
Oh noes, Lord_Ezek you will get sabbed :p, but in all seriousness i would actually be interested in how this idea works out

Goldaline
24th June 2010, 10:02 AM

I love your platypus tattoo. Seriously.
:<3:

chaser1
24th June 2010, 10:16 AM
That tattoo rulz!

LordCounter
24th June 2010, 10:26 AM
Oh noes, Lord_Ezek you will get sabbed :p, but in all seriousness i would actually be interested in how this idea works out

if you want to know that, read back -dont post.

-so yea, lacn is allowed to sab for 'low hits' and just general mass people for no clear reason but if other people expect lacn to hold to their own BF polciy its called whining.

-you sab back i.e. mass until the account cant be sabbed anymore when someone tries to defend him self from a brainwashed lacn member over a 'low hit'. now do you have some sort of formula whats qualified as a low hit or are you just making shit up? cause ive got the feeling you do. its your entire thinking how this game works what is moronic - it basically just means you'll mass anyone that doesnt agree with rules you make in a game called kings of chaos. this game isnt called kings of lacn and no one in this game wants to play along with your queer lil godfather theme dictating others how to play a game they play for fun.

-during this age, we had 2 people playing the entire age. others jump in every now and then, showing how much effort we put in really becoming a threat to anyone. that being said, we are a sab alliance just out to sab people and getting into a little war or anything that makes it fun for us. not like there are many options how to play considering the fact slayers have been handicapped so badly by the koc rules alone, add with that the bf policies and all slayers have left is paying morale to da accounts.

we sab because thats the most fun for us in koc, lacn sabs cause it wants to make everyone play like they do. now thats pretty different imo so stop comparing your self to us.

DrunKnGoblin
24th June 2010, 08:42 PM
if you want to know that, read back -dont post.

-so yea, lacn is allowed to sab for 'low hits' and just general mass people for no clear reason but if other people expect lacn to hold to their own BF polciy its called whining.

-you sab back i.e. mass until the account cant be sabbed anymore when someone tries to defend him self from a brainwashed lacn member over a 'low hit'. now do you have some sort of formula whats qualified as a low hit or are you just making shit up? cause ive got the feeling you do. its your entire thinking how this game works what is moronic - it basically just means you'll mass anyone that doesnt agree with rules you make in a game called kings of chaos. this game isnt called kings of lacn and no one in this game wants to play along with your queer lil godfather theme dictating others how to play a game they play for fun.

-during this age, we had 2 people playing the entire age. others jump in every now and then, showing how much effort we put in really becoming a threat to anyone. that being said, we are a sab alliance just out to sab people and getting into a little war or anything that makes it fun for us. not like there are many options how to play considering the fact slayers have been handicapped so badly by the koc rules alone, add with that the bf policies and all slayers have left is paying morale to da accounts.

we sab because thats the most fun for us in koc, lacn sabs cause it wants to make everyone play like they do. now thats pretty different imo so stop comparing your self to us.

This should be in the new testament of the bible. Insight beyond belief.

Well the sell part was not even really what i was getting at. Its the 'average hit' The sell part is just silly, but so what you get a few nice inchain hits and maybe a few nice out of chains, someone hits you for 2 hours gold and your not used to that, you go sab that person or extort them for morale. No1 has explained that part, your 'rules' are unreasonable and its funny so many people just take it. Hell, Your the only one with that rule, LaCN have to not be attacked at all before their happy. One day a 3 hour hit may be fine, he gets a 4 hour hit the next day, his average changes. Now this poor noob is outside your 20% you bully morale out of him or sab him.

Your Nazi playstyle will have its downfall, I'm sure all these players aren't as big a pussies as they seem to be for letting you play your way, i'm sure more people are gonna start sacking up toward the end of the age and join the cause of the freedom fighters.

DG

LaCN bobs seem to go troll every other thread after i said this, but no1 seems to wanna admit you are just chopping and changing your bfpolicy and rules to suit you. maybe its time to rename the game LC, your right, Kings of LaCN seems to be what its like.

How is Spider allowed to request her hits to be higher then sovereign's? KOC WORLD, SACK UP AND STOP LETTING THEM DO THIS

DG

sirlapins
25th June 2010, 08:13 PM
morale sent to LaCN :pointlaug guess i am going to be -saabed :rofl:

LordCounter
26th June 2010, 05:32 AM
morale sent to LaCN :pointlaug guess i am going to be -saabed :rofl:

nop ill just go after your commander or anyone in your chain who has enough to mass

24 seconds ago KillerBoy666 656,670 Gold stolen 275 79 3,139,112,467 3,538,448,944
26 seconds ago KillerBoy666 729,907 Gold stolen 466 113 2,889,401,921 3,826,812,341
29 seconds ago KillerBoy666 718,528 Gold stolen 282 72 2,364,819,189 2,945,547,821
31 seconds ago KillerBoy666 1,095,252 Gold stolen 445 104 2,910,825,715 3,982,586,403
33 seconds ago KillerBoy666 1,117,072 Gold stolen 484 110 2,656,594,688 3,711,400,439
35 seconds ago KillerBoy666 1,726,356 Gold stolen 162 42 2,824,519,623 3,438,197,286
37 seconds ago KillerBoy666 1,442,483 Gold stolen 294 71 2,785,582,143 3,652,014,589
39 seconds ago KillerBoy666 1,936,789 Gold stolen 164 44 3,333,924,153 3,873,246,719
41 seconds ago KillerBoy666 31,292,486 Gold stolen 399 96 2,967,790,144 3,882,575,696
47 seconds ago KillerBoy666 5,426,142 Gold stolen 167 42 2,866,389,298 3,549,043,569

2 seconds ago SilentSpy Attack defended 212 135 44,988,442,528 3,486,885,193
4 seconds ago SilentSpy Attack defended 197 126 45,917,217,926 3,568,401,665
6 seconds ago SilentSpy Attack defended 126 95 52,897,163,162 3,505,133,439
8 seconds ago SilentSpy Attack defended 193 107 38,464,923,468 3,522,846,097
10 seconds ago SilentSpy Attack defended 188 119 44,520,015,348 3,598,492,494
12 seconds ago SilentSpy Attack defended 131 76 48,800,065,696 4,309,163,124
14 seconds ago SilentSpy Attack defended 215 143 45,457,978,631 3,553,263,257
16 seconds ago SilentSpy Attack defended 114 77 48,114,950,594 3,697,018,044
19 seconds ago SilentSpy Attack defended 94 55 45,617,511,528 4,055,187,713
22 seconds ago SilentSpy Attack defended 172 124 46,478,305,514 3,432,951,624

3 seconds ago Wulfric_LoP Attack defended 57 46 118,134,611,922 3,717,624,460
5 seconds ago Wulfric_LoP Attack defended 148 132 124,257,926,177 3,599,512,577
7 seconds ago Wulfric_LoP Attack defended 122 105 123,861,363,019 3,745,763,085
10 seconds ago Wulfric_LoP Attack defended 104 96 120,928,868,348 3,423,017,028
12 seconds ago Wulfric_LoP Attack defended 104 78 103,916,745,705 3,696,337,378
17 seconds ago Wulfric_LoP Attack defended 51 49 116,887,752,160 3,301,493,229
19 seconds ago Wulfric_LoP Attack defended 81 69 104,388,737,291 3,305,435,341
21 seconds ago Wulfric_LoP Attack defended 171 120 104,654,607,283 4,055,186,936
24 seconds ago Wulfric_LoP Attack defended 166 131 112,641,652,119 3,928,980,456
29 seconds ago Wulfric_LoP Attack defended 171 123 106,889,617,078 4,147,130,199

4 seconds ago Neophyte Attack defended 112 94 80,223,268,043 3,230,633,197
5 seconds ago Neophyte Attack defended 47 43 87,053,393,519 3,233,405,859
7 seconds ago Neophyte Attack defended 87 78 87,346,912,082 3,367,757,218
9 seconds ago Neophyte Attack defended 76 61 82,583,016,922 3,578,080,801
11 seconds ago Neophyte Attack defended 111 88 89,475,778,280 3,922,939,184
13 seconds ago Neophyte Attack defended 50 44 83,003,097,120 3,271,972,170
15 seconds ago Neophyte Attack defended 138 117 78,054,767,107 3,284,672,278
17 seconds ago Neophyte Attack defended 53 63 98,415,222,819 2,959,766,875
19 seconds ago Neophyte Attack defended 73 73 91,633,092,746 3,298,405,541
24 seconds ago Neophyte Attack defended 131 121 84,849,087,364 3,377,442,842

i hope your morale was worth the repair bill for your lil buddies. provoke us all you will its going to cost you either way

DrunKnGoblin
26th June 2010, 06:02 AM
DrunKnGoblin has sabbed a total of: 3,843,300,000 gold from killerboy666 (67 missions)
I'll make sure i don't miss him ;)