PDA

View Full Version : Chat Suggestion

Sterling
20th June 2010, 03:39 PM
I suggest to remove all these lame strict rules for koc irc chat and forums. Its a fricken text mmo ffs and has the most strict rules for irc/forums of any other I visit lol

Carlos
20th June 2010, 03:41 PM
I agree, everytime i speak in #kingsofchaos i get kicked, for no reason sometimes.

Thomas gives out warnings to everyone out of the lacn chain out of the blue too, i would like an admin to revise his work, as he is failing doing it.

ThomasA
20th June 2010, 04:01 PM
There has already been suggestions to relax the forum rules see here: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?72099-Stop-modding-KoC-alliance-discussion-for-flame

Feel free to make another suggestion in that area of the forum, in regards to GUA rules, do not continue it here.

As for the KoC Chat rules that is down to the ops in that room and to them whether they feel it suitable to change it or not.

Its is also of note that some of the same people that cause trouble there also receive 'punishment' on other servers.

Trouble makers in a similar way to cheaters often claim their innocence and everyone else is in the wrong. It does get tiresome.

Sterling
20th June 2010, 04:04 PM
There has already been suggestions to relax the forum rules see here: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?72099-Stop-modding-KoC-alliance-discussion-for-flame

Feel free to make another suggestion in that area of the forum, in regards to GUA rules, do not continue it here.

As for the KoC Chat rules that is down to the ops in that room and to them whether they feel it suitable to change it or not.

this is a suggestion to rocco to abolish the chat rules, not for gua, that thread is from 2009 and its different then this one

The KoC forum has survived six years without flaming being permitted and it shouldnt be permitted now.

sorry this is just bad reasoning, you can also say the koc forum has bitched about these lame rules for 6 years as well. and this game/forum is on the brink of dying SO...... is a fuking text mmo forum ..... lol

ps im not saying im "innocent" im saying the current rule set is gay

examples:

if you are getting "trolled" and get all super nerd raged and about to go on a killing spree, that is probably your own fault
if you get an lacn tattoo and people are making fun of you, that is your own fault
if someone makes some beautiful koc artwork and it "offends you" and everyone else loves it, that is your own fault
if you have no sense of humour and can't take a joke: THATS YOUR FAULT, MOVE INTO THE DESERT AND LIVE AWAY FROM CIVILIZATION IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT

possible solutions: start giving people infractions that cry and report every post instead of banning all the cool people

ThomasA
20th June 2010, 04:12 PM
this is a suggestion to rocco to abolish the chat rules, not for gua, that thread is from 2009 and its different then this one

As this thread is not about GUA rules, posts in regards to that aspect will be deemed off topic and treated as such.

All other standard rules are to be followed.

Edit: it seams people cant follow the rules, even after spelling it out twice. Closed.

rouen
20th June 2010, 08:01 PM
I have said it in the past and I will say it again. If you are going to consistently bash and insult the staff here then you need to find somewhere else to post. The rules we have here are for a reason and have worked efficiently for eight or so years now; they will not be changing. If I continue to get reports of people bashing and insulting the staff then be prepared to lose your privileges here. This is the final warning.