PDA

View Full Version : FF disputes

evilmiget0021
19th June 2010, 06:35 PM
Just to clear up the whole bill the ripper thing . . .

He was hit and the person stole 32M from him, which is over 12 hours of gold on his account based on tff and race. He then messaged the person saying, hey join me i'll find you better hits. When she declined, he threatened to sab claiming it was a low hit. I'm guessing he only tried this bs because she had no commander.

Tip of the hat to the peaceful alliance dt/dh/bl, who are bringing down the mafioso bullies lacn one sab at a time.

MerDeNoms
19th June 2010, 08:19 PM
FF too, tho they do have a chance of stopping this if they meet our demands.
I'm sure they will, they always cave in anyway.

Tip of the hat to the peaceful alliance dt/dh/bl, who are bringing down the mafioso bullies lacn one sab at a time.
Yup, at least DT act on what they say, props to them for that, unlike you, a FF Bfmod who has been threatening to war LaCN for months now when you can't get your way.

evilmiget0021
20th June 2010, 12:59 AM
I'm sure they will, they always cave in anyway.

Yup, at least DT act on what they say, props to them for that, unlike you, a FF Bfmod who has been threatening to war LaCN for months now when you can't get your way.

LOL please. If my alliance wanted to war you, you know i'd be more than happy to as well. I'm only one person, I don't make all the decisions. But if you will promise me FF will have no consequences i'll leave chain and war you guys after I hand in my paper for school Wednesday and have all the time in the world to do so.

Carlos
20th June 2010, 01:06 AM
LOL please. If my alliance wanted to war you, you know i'd be more than happy to as well. I'm only one person, I don't make all the decisions. But if you will promise me FF will have no consequences i'll leave chain and war you guys after I hand in my paper for school Wednesday and have all the time in the world to do so.

then why did truewind declare war on us in FF's name?

MerDeNoms
20th June 2010, 01:19 AM
See, this is what I find amusing. For months now, you have been threatening to war us as a FF bfmod, hoping to spark a war with us. But now you're asking for FF to be left alone after you threatened us with war as a representative of FF? Do other bfmods behave like you do and threaten war when they can't get what they want? That's what my problem with you has always been, you think threatening people as a bfmod for FF would make things go your way. You're the equivalent of a child who throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants. Does FF leadership even know that you've been threatening to war LaCN as a FF bfmod? lol.

DT, I hope you have some high demands for FF, they'll pay regardless, cause ya know, they're not as "fearless" as their name suggests.

evilmiget0021
20th June 2010, 01:42 AM
See, this is what I find amusing. For months now, you have been threatening to war us as a FF bfmod, hoping to spark a war with us. But now you're asking for FF to be left alone after you threatened us with war as a representative of FF? Do other bfmods behave like you do and threaten war when they can't get what they want? That's what my problem with you has always been, you think threatening people as a bfmod for FF would make things go your way. You're the equivalent of a child who throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants. Does FF leadership even know that you've been threatening to war LaCN as a FF bfmod? lol.

DT, I hope you have some high demands for FF, they'll pay regardless, cause ya know, they're not as "fearless" as their name suggests.

Hm if you have logs of me saying "FF is going to war you, and as a representative of FF I will do the honors of declaring it" please show me :) Every time I have threatened you guys it has been with me roguing you guys :p The only reason I haven't is because my alliance has helped me this age, and I would not want them to suffer because of my actions. If my alliance doesn't want to war you, I shouldn't force it on them.

Yeah i've talked crap on you all age. Believe me i'm very sad I never had the opportunity to jump in against you guys. But next age, I will look forward to 6 more months of waiting til that one special day when I get to be in your logs :) Because you know, you are so mature and smart and when you try to call me out on stuff in KOC I really feel bad about myself. Seriously, you are god's gift to this earth, and I can only aspire to be as amazing as you.

MerDeNoms
20th June 2010, 01:55 AM
Next time around I'll remember to save logs. But hey, when a FF bfmod, representing FF, threatens war when a bf issue doesn't go his way, I tend to take it as a threat from the alliance itself. Other bfmods do not behave as you do and start threatening entire alliances, which is the other point I was trying to make.

evilmiget0021
20th June 2010, 02:09 AM
Next time around I'll remember to save logs. But hey, when a FF bfmod, representing FF, threatens war when a bf issue doesn't go his way, I tend to take it as a threat from the alliance itself. Other bfmods do not behave as you do and start threatening entire alliances, which is the other point I was trying to make.

Oh okay I see what you mean now. But actually bf stuff I handle with you guys always goes well, because you have some good mods like cartman. When I throw my fits it's because you guys think bf policies and sentry hold gold, not da.

But I can gladly get you logs of other mods and leaders, from almost every alliance, threatening other alliances. PM me on irc if interested MDN, and we can look throw irc logs together! It will be cute. Like a date or something. And one day when you're a loyalty ++*--+/+++/**-+ and you get to mod, I'll love to see how you act 24/7.

Joshgav
20th June 2010, 05:33 AM
Making a GUA thread about a single bf issue for someone who wasn't even in-chain for FF. The work of a responsible bf mod? I think not...

ThomasA edit: evilmidget0021 didnt create the thread, the posts were extracted from the DT war thread, as the topic wouldn't die in there and isnt strictly related to that war. There was also a request from a LaCN member it not continue in that thread.

Screwdriver_LaCN
20th June 2010, 06:13 AM
evil dont you get it...noone will back you up for case where everything happened while your officer wasnt in any alliances, everyone will tell you that it is not your business, or maybe you will be glad to see DT going in-chain with FF and then DT asks FF to help them against LaCN?Will FF or you as FF's BF mod will start to talk big while all issues between DT and LaCN appeared before their joining in FF's chain.Again for some not so smart people who cant read this is hypothetical.

I am sure a lot of the other players will sab even without asking and sending messages if someone low hits them or sabs them without any provokation, and threatening with sabs doesnt mean you have to sab first xD

Carlos
20th June 2010, 06:35 AM
evil dont you get it...noone will back you up for case where everything happened while your officer wasnt in any alliances, everyone will tell you that it is not your business, or maybe you will be glad to see DT going in-chain with FF and then DT asks FF to help them against LaCN?Will FF or you as FF's BF mod will start to talk big while all issues between DT and LaCN appeared before their joining in FF's chain.Again for some not so smart people who cant read this is hypothetical.

I am sure a lot of the other players will sab even without asking and sending messages if someone low hits them or sabs them without any provokation, and threatening with sabs doesnt mean you have to sab first xD

DT is against resorting to sabotage to resolve disputes so please dont get us involved.

Screwdriver_LaCN
20th June 2010, 06:47 AM
OMG I said my question is hypothetical, Carlos :D and I dont need to get you involved you can do it by yourself :P

iLoL
20th June 2010, 06:51 AM
There we go again, lacn comes up with allot of BS against FF again, with their pets of the DT chain.
Man i love the drama ;)

LordCounter
20th June 2010, 07:22 AM
There we go again, lacn comes up with allot of BS against FF again, with their pets of the DT chain.
Man i love the drama ;)

im confused. how did DT get involved with this? FF is just as much an enemy as LaCn is. except we have some more respect for FF obviously

ThomasA
20th June 2010, 08:04 AM
Some interesting points:

He was hit and the person stole 32M from him, which is over 12 hours of gold on his account based on tff and race........he threatened to sab claiming it was a low hit

As LaCN have a 1 hit per 12 hours policy, how are they judging over 12 hours of gold to be a low hit?

With regards to the threat to sab it can imply 2 things

1)He had the intention of going through with it
2)He was bluffing and trying to intimidate her to do his bidding

Does LaCN support either of these actions?

There's is also the debate about the validity of the pre-emptive strike, which alliances have used in the past.

When I throw my fits it's because you guys think bf policies and sentry hold gold, not da.

Does FF base their approvals solely on their members da?

If my alliance doesn't want to war you, I shouldn't force it on them.

If LaCN have been so unjust towards FF with their modding and policies, why doesnt FF want to war them?

Making a GUA thread about a single bf issue for someone who wasn't even in-chain for FF. The work of a responsible bf mod? I think not...

Why doesn't LaCN want interesting and/or unique scenarios discussed with the KoC community? Is LaCN not interested in what the wider community considers fair?

Lord_Ezek
20th June 2010, 08:48 AM
Some interesting points:

As LaCN have a 1 hit per 12 hours policy, how are they judging over 12 hours of gold to be a low hit?

I think one of the reason why she wasn't approved was because the hit was a a good amount, if you'll based it on the 60 minutes gold production.

Other alliance would open her for action considering that she suddenly sab after numerous exchange of messages.

With regards to the threat to sab it can imply 2 things

1)He had the intention of going through with it
2)He was bluffing and trying to intimidate her to do his bidding

It's number 2, bill wouldn't have contracted if he really have plans of sabbing her.

Does LaCN support either of these actions?

LaCN supports all their members, but that doesn't mean LaCN will approve anyone without a good reason.

There's is also the debate about the validity of the pre-emptive strike, which alliances have used in the past.

this shouldn't be talked about since every clan in KOC will prepare if they heard/got intel of someone planning to war 'em.

If LaCN have been so adjust towards FF with their modding and policies, why doesnt FF want to war them?

I haven't seen LaCN BF Mods treating FF members in a bad way when it comes to BF related issues.

Why doesn't LaCN want interesting and/or unique scenarios discussed with the KoC community? Is LaCN not interested in what the wider community considers fair?

Age after age, we have been changing our policies so to avoid conflicts with other alliances policies.

Most of the BF policies implemented by LaCN are the same as other alliance policy. Other alliances policies are harsher.

KaB
20th June 2010, 09:24 AM
Too late for a war now, FF should of helped SR when our allys joined, you could of had #1 or a much better chance >.>

DrunKnGoblin
20th June 2010, 09:33 AM
Too late for a war now, FF should of helped SR when our allys joined, you could of had #1 or a much better chance >.>

never too late for a war, Forget #1 just for some entertainment in this game ;)

evilmiget0021
20th June 2010, 07:11 PM
Okay hold on. I didn't make this thread :p me and merdenoms were doing this in another thread and ThomasA moved it here. Shush up joshgav

ThomasA: My comments about da holding gold are in reference to my interactions with LaCN/LOP this age while slaying. FF hasn't many problems with lacn this age, but lots of slayers have. That's what I'm getting at. Ask most of the other/former slayers like chrisl, blankslate, skorpz, pleasantkiller. It's been fine recently, but that's why me and not necessarily FF has been mad at them. And to answer your question, we take into account da if it is not high enough to hold 60 minutes, but have no real way to connect high da with low hits.

Lord_Ezek: So if it's option number 2, he was in fact bullying someone who didn't have a commander. Great to know thanks :)

Screwy: I'm not here to argue with you. I didn't read what you posted about me or the situation, but if it's really important grab me on irc.

okay good enough for now, i'm busy

Lord_Ezek
20th June 2010, 09:23 PM
Lord_Ezek: So if it's option number 2, he was in fact bullying someone who didn't have a commander. Great to know thanks :)

Bullying or not, whats the problem withthat? I think bill was only trying to recruit her since she has no commander.

it does not give FF the right to open bill for actions since the issue occurred while she wasn't in FF. And it's obvious the she joined under you for protection thinking that we LaCN BF Mods might approve her which i don't see happening.

evilmiget0021
20th June 2010, 10:03 PM
Bullying or not, whats the problem withthat? I think bill was only trying to recruit her since she has no commander.

it does not give FF the right to open bill for actions since the issue occurred while she wasn't in FF. And it's obvious the she joined under you for protection thinking that we LaCN BF Mods might approve her which i don't see happening.

Yeah I mean the issue is resolved already.

Paradiso
20th June 2010, 10:47 PM

What "right"? Sounds to me like he was being a real bully and should be sabbed by anyone who wants to keep KoC fair and fun, not just FF. Good to know that LaCN is still condoning this kind of thing though, i get the feeling people were starting to respect them again

AxEHeaD15
21st June 2010, 08:45 AM
Just war them and get it over with. The only way things like this are settled is through war.

Also, how can anyone say DT are pets of LaCN, leave them out of it, they hate LaCN.

-AxE

Screwdriver_LaCN
21st June 2010, 03:55 PM
WoW Paradiso, finally you stopped with your "Terrible sabs" etc. :D
@evil...i cant get to IRC right now but I am wondering if you havent talked to your current officer and she wasnt interested to join you would be soo protective and would you say it was bullying why we would talk about someone who is in no chain without any commander ? :P

evilmiget0021
21st June 2010, 07:57 PM
WoW Paradiso, finally you stopped with your "Terrible sabs" etc. :D
@evil...i cant get to IRC right now but I am wondering if you havent talked to your current officer and she wasnt interested to join you would be soo protective and would you say it was bullying why we would talk about someone who is in no chain without any commander ? :P

hm she actually declined and wasn't interested. then you guys bullied her so she asked me to help etc. i respected her decision to stay out of chains, bill didn't. and i'm nice to people without chains, i don't know why you wouldn't be?

lordkill
22nd June 2010, 07:11 AM
Just to clear up the whole bill the ripper thing . . .

He was hit and the person stole 32M from him, which is over 12 hours of gold on his account based on tff and race. He then messaged the person saying, hey join me i'll find you better hits. When she declined, he threatened to sab claiming it was a low hit. I'm guessing he only tried this bs because she had no commander.

LoL the funny thing is that you are congradulating DT at warring LaCN but really DT was pwning you and LaCN so are you congradulating them by pwning FF too at the same time? lol DT owned you too

LoL the funny thing is that you are congradulating DT at warring LaCN but really DT was pwning you and LaCN so are you congradulating them by pwning FF too at the same time? lol DT owned you too

lordkill
22nd June 2010, 07:13 AM
Just war them and get it over with. The only way things like this are settled is through war.

Also, how can anyone say DT are pets of LaCN, leave them out of it, they hate LaCN.

-AxE

who said DT are pets of LaCN lol whoever said that much be a n00b

chaser1
22nd June 2010, 08:42 AM
who said DT are pets of LaCN lol whoever said that much be a n00b

ooo ooo! that was me! *raises hand* I want to be a n00b! woohoo! weeee!

*looks over and pets drunkngoblin* yessss Oh yesss my little pet... keep sabbing those mafia hooligans! bahahahaha!

Anyways, what are we talking about here?

evilmiget0021
22nd June 2010, 12:32 PM

Why are these SoL noobs everywhere trying to act like the big dogs? At least LaCN have the accounts to act like they do.

And DT wars FF and LaCN for different reasons, so by congratulating them on hurting LaCN i'm not really supporting their FF cause.

AxEHeaD15
22nd June 2010, 01:25 PM

*looks over and pets drunkngoblin* yessss Oh yesss my little pet... keep sabbing those mafia hooligans! bahahahaha!

Chaser you will always be my 2nd favorite n00b. Krisv being #1.

-AxE

DrunKnGoblin
22nd June 2010, 06:16 PM

thanks master, I want a treat

IheartShane-TFE
22nd June 2010, 06:49 PM
DT PUSSIES FOR TRUCING FF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PleasantKiller
22nd June 2010, 10:31 PM
DT PUSSIES FOR TRUCING FF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like the truce was for just DG vs FF :P

DrunKnGoblin
22nd June 2010, 11:32 PM
No it is official now, as i said we were waiting on our last demand being met, Speaking with evil, dissenter and TrueWind today, this should be finished up officially.

Carlos
23rd June 2010, 12:11 AM
No it is official now, as i said we were waiting on our last demand being met, Speaking with evil, dissenter and TrueWind today, this should be finished up officially.

It's official for you, I will keep sabbing, wont let anyone decide for me when something's over and when it's not. My demands were not met, and my chain was the one abused by FF, so I see no reason for stopping this.

Truewind
23rd June 2010, 02:10 AM
It's official for you, I will keep sabbing, wont let anyone decide for me when something's over and when it's not. My demands were not met, and my chain was the one abused by FF, so I see no reason for stopping this.

Myself and Dissenter negotiated the final peace, and Doh even got peace for Ishane(carlos) because he believed carlos would stop sabbing.

Anyways, as you can see from the above post, Ishane is not accepting peace and is sabbing.

What are his demands he says are not met? There is only 1.

You can read for yourself his apology demands, for himself and his chain(btw we aren't chainsabbing him, and never were, as we only approved him leaving out his offies):

[15:19] <Truewind> I don't mind apologizing, but nothing was done wrong lmao
[15:20] <Truewind> unless you have logs of this allegation
[15:20] <Truewind> lol
[15:20] <Carlos> if you want i wll give you the text
[15:20] <Truewind> sure, what's the allegation btw
[15:20] <Carlos> and you will post that
[15:20] <Truewind> wait... what did i do wrong
[15:20] <Truewind> lol
[15:20] <Truewind> I want to atleast hear what i'm guilty of
[15:20] <Carlos> aprroving me without informing yourself first
[15:21] <Truewind> how do i not inform myself?
[15:21] <Truewind> I am me...
[15:21] <Truewind> Do you mean informing someone else?
[15:21] <Carlos> finding out what happened
[15:21] <Truewind> oh i did find out
[15:21] <Truewind> and we all agreed
[15:21] <Truewind> unprovoked sabs
[15:21] <Truewind> Dissenter agrees with me, you can't sab a person for in game messages
[15:22] <Truewind> Doh decided to war over, an in game message, his choice, not mine lol
[15:22] <Truewind> FF again, does not war over in game message threats
[15:22] <Truewind> only DT does it seems
[15:22] <Truewind> Am i not allowed to approve for unprovoked sabs?
[15:22] <Carlos> everyone does
[15:22] <Truewind> So we agree, i did nothing wrong, as i discussed your approval with everyone else
[15:22] <Truewind> and we all agreed, you were approved
[15:23] <Truewind> and it was posted on our forums lol
[15:23] <Truewind> Then i approved you, after all that
[15:23] <Truewind> lol did no one tell you that?
[15:23] <Carlos> nope
[15:23] <Truewind> It's o.k, sometimes info gets trapped

I spoke to carlos on June 16th about this apology business.

He was told wrongly that 1 guy single-handedly approved him.

But that's not the case and he was a bit surprised when he found that out.

Our leaders and mods voted on what to do with the Ishane business, and since he sabbed our member for an in-game message, we asked for morale which was denied and then we approved. He was told all this in IRC and in game, so lying on gua gets you nowhere.

So if ishane is upset with his approval, he should be upset with the leaders and mods of FF who voted to approve him and was signed off by Dissenter himself.

~~~~~~~~~~

As for the rest of DT/DH, they were very understanding and they negotiated for peace. It seems ishane is the only one that didn't want it.

Carlos
23rd June 2010, 07:35 AM
Fine, I will keep chaining you 10b daily until the age ends.
And my demands were:
1. A public apology (which didnt happen)
2. Interview doh in your koc news site.
New demand i invented just now since you are not cooperating and i cant trust you no more:
3. FF forum access so I can see if the alliance plans to strike us.

LittleMonster
23rd June 2010, 07:37 AM
And my demands were:
New demand i invented just now since you are not cooperating and i cant trust you no more:
They dont call it Kings of Chaos for nothing :wigglinge

adray
23rd June 2010, 07:38 AM
I get why u want 1 and 3 but i dont know why u want 2 but it sounds like it would be the best story yet :P

LordCounter
23rd June 2010, 10:57 AM
i think access to the FF forum sounds fair, but only if carlos is made admin so he can see all. also it wouldnt be such a bad idea for carlos to decide who goes where in the FF chain so carlos can prevent FF becoming to powerful and standing up to carlos. and carlos should be able to remove certain FF members from chain if they are too active, if they have different opinions than the one forced up on them or if they click too much.
/lacn mode off

conflag
23rd June 2010, 04:18 PM
i think access to the FF forum sounds fair, but only if carlos is made admin so he can see all. also it wouldnt be such a bad idea for carlos to decide who goes where in the FF chain so carlos can prevent FF becoming to powerful and standing up to carlos. and carlos should be able to remove certain FF members from chain if they are too active, if they have different opinions than the one forced up on them or if they click too much.
/lacn mode off

LOL ^5

IheartShane-TFE
23rd June 2010, 05:22 PM
I think forum access would be a fair demand since we have to prevent FF from SMASHING US

Truewind
23rd June 2010, 09:44 PM
I have no problem sabbing you for the rest of the age Ishane.
Your demands are also ridiculous beyond belief.

And my demands were:

I've already explained in my last post the apology lie, Doh is already in the process of being interviewed by KoC news, and your last request was thought up randomly and for luls.

But yea, this just goes to show, you can't get peace with someone who just wants to war you.

Btw the real reason he's warring, that he admits in Ingame messages to me, is that he has a beef with our member BP, over something in RoC.

So he's warring in KoC because of an issue in RoC. Pretty sad I know... but hey, his life, not mine.

Talk about taking this game too seriously...

clinteastwood
23rd June 2010, 10:56 PM
Btw the real reason he's warring, that he admits in Ingame messages to me, is that he has a beef with our member BP, over something in RoC.

So he's warring in KoC because of an issue in RoC. Pretty sad I know... but hey, his life, not mine.

Actually, the reason this is happening is because FF couldn't agree to keep the issue with Carlos/BP 1-on-1. BP has been an avid DT hater for years now, we do not like each other, and this war probably could have been put to rest if it were kept 1v1 between them.

As for "bad reasons to war", how is retaliating on someone from bugging you in another game any worse than...

# KoC Name: CP_Bloodpirate_DES
ok, anything to improve my sab stats. we need another war now that we can`t sab DT
LGC TFF TFE etc. another epic war approaching

Straight from the FF forum. Uh oh, the secrets out!

Later.

MerDeNoms
24th June 2010, 12:04 AM
Hmm if this is true, then I will congratulate TFE/LGC/TFFirm on their victory over FF beforehand :P

evilmiget0021
24th June 2010, 12:09 AM
Hmm if this is true, then I will congratulate TFE/LGC/TFFirm on their victory over FF beforehand :P

LOL. I looked forever. I can't find that post anywhere. I'd appreciate a link :)

Carlos
24th June 2010, 03:27 AM
@Truewind: Im warring FF because of you, Im sabbing BP as long as im in range for the whole age, even if i truce FF. It's a completely different issue, BP wont get a truce, FF might if they agree to my demands.
I don't want to war you, don't be so stupid, I'm just defending myself, hopefully after a couple more sab rounds you will realise how wrong was to target my chain and threaten our members. By the time you come to that conclusion, your chain will be worth about 300b less tho.

LittleMonster
24th June 2010, 06:35 AM
Last edited by omega; Today at 06:07 AM. Reason: changed "Truetard" to "Truewind"

LOLLL

The_Owner
24th June 2010, 06:49 AM
I wouldnt mind seeing how FF solve this dispute, whether it be continuing to sab or accepting to truce terms

adray
24th June 2010, 07:01 AM
Actually, the reason this is happening is because FF couldn't agree to keep the issue with Carlos/BP 1-on-1. BP has been an avid DT hater for years now, we do not like each other, and this war probably could have been put to rest if it were kept 1v1 between them.

As for "bad reasons to war", how is retaliating on someone from bugging you in another game any worse than...

Later.

Is that really true from the FF forum or are u making this up i trust u but i jsut want to know for sure

DrunKnGoblin
24th June 2010, 07:03 AM
Is that really true from the FF forum or are u making this up i trust u but i jsut want to know for sure

This was not manufactured by us, This was given to us from a TFF/TFE/LGC(from one of those) friend who posted it a priv channel and told their chains to be ready.

Screwdriver_LaCN
24th June 2010, 07:09 AM
WoW, I can see how FF will be called bullies too very soon according to the "perfect" logic of DT/DH/BL guys :P and maybe there will be another sacred war against them? :D

Btw last time I checked the other thread Carlos refused to truce FF, is it still only Carlos or the whole DT/DH/BL team is sabbing FF?

The_Owner
24th June 2010, 07:11 AM
Perhaps, but this one seems to have different circumstances

AxEHeaD15
24th June 2010, 07:13 AM
Evil if you can't find that thread, it may have been deleted. It isn't the first time a thread on a private forums has been brought up on GUA then promptly deleted on that private forums by the admin. Heck I did it when I was RF lol.

-AxE

adray
24th June 2010, 08:03 AM
Yea good point Axe

The_Owner
24th June 2010, 08:25 AM
AxE is right, although i dont see the point of this

Lord_Ezek
24th June 2010, 08:37 AM

# KoC Name: CP_Bloodpirate_DES
ok, anything to improve my sab stats. we need another war now that we can`t sab DT
LGC TFF TFE etc. another epic war approaching

Later.

is it we can't sab DT, LGC, TFF, TFE

or

is it we can't sab DT but we can war/sab LGC, TFF, TFE ?

Because if it's the first, LaCN seems to be their only options as sab targets... to increase their stats.

evilmiget0021
24th June 2010, 09:19 AM
Evil if you can't find that thread, it may have been deleted. It isn't the first time a thread on a private forums has been brought up on GUA then promptly deleted on that private forums by the admin. Heck I did it when I was RF lol.

-AxE

Good point :p But I found it finally (bp showed me actually) That's so out of context haha. It was just "ooo like another approval sab stats!" That person isn't even approved anymore haha.

Sorry FF v TFE part 45787672356 isn't likely to happen. I'll give you a heads up if it is doh. I'm a far better spy than your person, I can see secret stuff ;)

IheartShane-TFE
24th June 2010, 09:50 AM
Good point :p But I found it finally (bp showed me actually) That's so out of context haha. It was just "ooo like another approval sab stats!" That person isn't even approved anymore haha.

Sorry FF v TFE part 45787672356 isn't likely to happen. I'll give you a heads up if it is doh. I'm a far better spy than your person, I can see secret stuff ;)

Are you saying you're spying on TFE forums?

Lmao, they don't even exist anymore.

Carlos
24th June 2010, 09:55 AM

he is saying he can spy FF boards better than any of us because he has access to private sections. However, he is wrong!!!!

evilmiget0021
24th June 2010, 09:55 AM

No on FF! You'll have to pay me double though.

AxEHeaD15
24th June 2010, 10:28 AM

I will outpay your highest bidder :p

-AxE

Truewind
24th June 2010, 07:12 PM
Btw last time I checked the other thread Carlos refused to truce FF, is it still only Carlos or the whole DT/DH/BL team is sabbing FF?

Yea we peaced DT/DH already. It's just Ishane.

@Truewind: Im warring FF because of you, Im sabbing BP as long as im in range for the whole age, even if i truce FF. It's a completely different issue, BP wont get a truce, FF might if they agree to my demands.
I don't want to war you, don't be so stupid, I'm just defending myself, hopefully after a couple more sab rounds you will realise how wrong was to target my chain and threaten our members. By the time you come to that conclusion, your chain will be worth about 300b less tho.

Btw screwdriver, if you're interested in the details of why, I already posted why Ishane didn't peace.

I proved his apology excuse away in the previous posts log on IRC and now I will prove his BP point, as the sole reason of why he's warring:

My Message to him in game:

iShane_ None 2 days ago yes

[21:41] Hey carlos you here?
[21:42] Carlos, whenever you get back, just wanted you toknow, you're off of FF's sab list, and BP will not sab you, after peace was made
[21:42] If you sab though, after peace was made, we'vebeen given permission to approve, but for now you're not on any list, so you're safe, hopefully it stays this way
[21:42] Take care :)

His reply

iShane_ None 2 days ago

bp will get sabbed the whole age, thats something personal. If FF decides to back him up I will gladly extend the sabs on the whole chain. Im sabbing him because he decided to random sab me daily one age in roc.
+ the apology must be in gua

My reply:

Understand what you're saying Ishane.

We have the green light to approve you, if you keep sabbing BP over roc stuff.

Also i already explained the apology thing and you agreed to drop it ages ago when we spoke on IRC. I have logs again of you dropping it, and maybe you forgot why but i have no problem sending you those if you need them.

But again understand, If you sab BP, we approve you and you most likely stay that way til end age.

FF has a full standing peace with DT/DH til end age, either you can be a part of that or not. It's up to you.

I've already instructed BP not to sab, and he won't, unless you do first.

The choice is yours.

This isn't RoC, this is KoC, go sab him in RoC if you have issues there. But again the choice is yours.

I await your next move.

~~Truewind

His Reply:

iShane_ None 2 days ago

fine, we keep sabbing eachother the whole age.
Now i need to revise, got my last exam in 5h!!!

My reply:

Understand what you're saying Ishane.

We have the green light to approve you, if you keep sabbing BP over roc stuff.

Also i already explained the apology thing and you agreed to drop it ages ago when we spoke on IRC. I have logs again of you dropping it, and maybe you forgot why but i have no problem sending you those if you need them.

But again understand, If you sab BP, we approve you and you most likely stay that way til end age.

FF has a full standing peace with DT/DH til end age, either you can be a part of that or not. It's up to you.

I've already instructed BP not to sab, and he won't, unless you do first.

The choice is yours.

This isn't RoC, this is KoC, go sab him in RoC if you have issues there. But again the choice is yours.

I await your next move.

~~Truewind

That should clear up all the facts, and make it so I'm done talking about this issue.

I hope that lying on Ishane's part will be a lot harder with the logs and in game messages here to disproove it all.

Ishane has a personal RL beef with BP that extends beyond the game, and for that, he is sabbing FF.

No more, no less.

DT/DH were very reasonable and have already made peace with us.
I thank them for their time on IRC negotiating the final terms and being fair and honest.

[If all issues are done, as they seem to be, than omega can feel free to close the thread. All the facts are bright as day now.]

IheartShane-TFE
24th June 2010, 07:21 PM

I have an FF forum account somewhere still if I can find the .txt in which I saved the pass. Forgot if it had admin access though :(

@ Truewind; I think it's really rude that you don't wish him luck with his final exam in your messages!

Truewind
24th June 2010, 07:34 PM
I have an FF forum account somewhere still if I can find the .txt in which I saved the pass. Forgot if it had admin access though :(

@ Truewind; I think it's really rude that you don't wish him luck with his final exam in your messages!

He's a smart guy, he doesn't need luck :)

But maybe I'll write that next time, instead of assuming he'd think of that. :)

Carlos
25th June 2010, 07:43 AM
[15:40:29] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 100,078,125,000 gold by Carlos

Since im such a nice guy, I think we could easily end this now.
My only demand is that im allowed to sab BP and truewind and they cant ask FF for help, just 2 vs 1. You have 24h to give me an official answer FF

bill_the_ripper
25th June 2010, 08:13 AM
Just for clarity sake. I was hoping to just sab her. But when she sabbed first I figured I'd post and mb I've others a chance to sab her too

Truewind
25th June 2010, 11:38 AM
[15:40:29] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 100,078,125,000 gold by Carlos

Since im such a nice guy, I think we could easily end this now.
My only demand is that im allowed to sab BP and truewind and they cant ask FF for help, just 2 vs 1. You have 24h to give me an official answer FF

Carlos pmed me this link, which is good because i wasn't planning on coming back here after my final posts.

As for the issue at hand, again, FF won't abandon it's members, regardless of how many times you ask it to.

Isn't that what an alliance is for? People working together to protect one another?

There is no way any majority of Leaders/Mods in FF would accept that kind of deal.

We already took you off the sab list, and we told you it was over. You decided to keep your beef going with BP, a beef you're taking way too seriously.

Stop assaulting our members and we stop defending ourselves. It's as simple as that. No more no less.

~~Truewind

[Again as all disputes seem to be finished in this thread and I don't want it to turn into a random flame fest of boredom, I'd ask omega to close the thread. Any future unfinished business can always be pmed to me or evilmiget, in game or on gua.]

conflag
25th June 2010, 02:02 PM
Carlos pmed me this link, which is good because i wasn't planning on coming back here after my final posts.

As for the issue at hand, again, FF won't abandon it's members, regardless of how many times you ask it to.

Isn't that what an alliance is for? People working together to protect one another?

There is no way any majority of Leaders/Mods in FF would accept that kind of deal.

We already took you off the sab list, and we told you it was over. You decided to keep your beef going with BP, a beef you're taking way too seriously.

Stop assaulting our members and we stop defending ourselves. It's as simple as that. No more no less.

~~Truewind

[Again as all disputes seem to be finished in this thread and I don't want it to turn into a random flame fest of boredom, I'd ask omega to close the thread. Any future unfinished business can always be pmed to me or evilmiget, in game or on gua.]

Prime example of what sucks in KoC these days: No one will fight one on one. Hell, FF won't even fight two on one WITH the advantage!! Has all of KoC turned in pussy chain hiding tattoo bobs?

Lord_Ezek
25th June 2010, 05:40 PM
Prime example of what sucks in KoC these days: No one will fight one on one. Hell, FF won't even fight two on one WITH the advantage!! Has all of KoC turned in pussy chain hiding tattoo bobs?

i think it works perfectly for DT since not everyone can sab you.

While clans like FF are ready to take some damages just to protect their member.

chaser1
25th June 2010, 09:45 PM

Who hasn't?

I do miss the old days, when there was actually chaos. When spy and sentry were untouchable. When DA was the only stat that could be utterly destroyed and SA could be saved if you were smart.

MerDeNoms
26th June 2010, 12:17 AM
Kadji (not active)

Vacation? Or is he banned?

Carlos
26th June 2010, 10:42 AM
FF have finally accepted my terms and I will stay out of their logs. However, as agreed, I will keep focusing on Bloodpirate and truewind the whole age, their sins will not be forgiven.
It was a good fight FF, I'm sorry you lost so many weapons because of your selfish mod truewind. I hope you do better in your future war vs lacn.

adray
26th June 2010, 11:32 AM
FF have finally accepted my terms and I will stay out of their logs. However, as agreed, I will keep focusing on Bloodpirate and truewind the whole age, their sins will not be forgiven.
It was a good fight FF, I'm sorry you lost so many weapons because of your selfish mod truewind. I hope you do better in your future war vs lacn.

lol yes the war with LaCN u must prepare for that one XD

evilmiget0021
26th June 2010, 01:10 PM
Kadji (not active)

Vacation? Or is he banned?

I would guess he hasn't logged in in 2 weeks actually or vac moded himself finally. He's pretty busy.

Truewind
26th June 2010, 01:44 PM
I would guess he hasn't logged in in 2 weeks actually or vac moded himself finally. He's pretty busy.

He's in the military and he's off to Basic training i think or in the field doing service.

But he'll be back he said, eventually.

TrailHog
26th June 2010, 01:49 PM
I have spoken with TrueWind today and will discontinue actions against FF members as long as they do not enter my logs.

bloodpirate
6th July 2010, 10:10 PM
unfortunately, there are 2 or more DT who didn`t like the terms of their own agreement, and have decided to continue .. shame. but good news is, i get to increase my sab stats daily.

DrunKnGoblin
6th July 2010, 11:04 PM
unfortunately, there are 2 or more DT who didn`t like the terms of their own agreement, and have decided to continue .. shame. but good news is, i get to increase my sab stats daily.

Glad to Hear :)
I sabbed 10 more people, And I didnt sab any more FF for 3 days, then I see on FF forums I am approved because TrueWind is an angry emo Kid, who likes to send me novels.
Seems to think, If he floods my pm on irc until i get sick of listening and just agreeing with him, then i sab 10 people, That I'm breaking some kind of 'Blood Oath' to put it in his words.
Also I was unaware 'This is The Real World' another revelation the emo kid has made me aware of.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Source:

Truewind None 6 days ago
Ignored

Doh has told me you'd stop sabbing so as a result I'm stopping all sabs.

Doh says he wants a serious alliance, one that doesn't break it's word and adheres to all contracts.

I hope he's right. It'll really depend on your actions.

~~Truewind

DrunKn:

Truewind None 6 days ago yes

To tell u the truth, its a game and I don't particularly care what happens, You act like I took some blood oath and signed a legally binding contract. I kept my word, I didn't 'chain' FF, Me and Carlos sabbed 10 members each, as a result of you and bloodpirate getting 70 bil+ sentry in an hour, and u said on your news site, 'ff gave me something to accept the 2v1'

Don't know about you, this is just a game to me, I have fun sabbing, maybe you enjoy ranking and having massive debates with people, but for me, its sabbing. As we are a sab alliance, maybe one day you might be in one too?

~~~~~~~~~
You can say alliances don't take us serious, ask our allies, tfe/tff/LGC/MK

You like putting words in peoples mouths.

[14:43]doh: i never said that, he did
[14:43]doh: then he kept crying about you and kept saying "well wat are we going to do about DrunKnGoblin, control him, he will listen to u"
(Truewind) I'm sure you guys are a serious alliance, and I'm sure if DG is told sternly to stop sabbing, he will
~~~~~~~~~~

You said the stuff about being a serious alliance, I personally don't care what FF think, since I have pwnd them hard since the beginning of time.

Feel free to use any logs of things I say in irc or ingame on your propaganda site, as I said it's just a game to me and I don't Care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Relax :) Have Fun d:)

DG

Angry Emo (LOL AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Truewind None 5 days ago
Ignored

Is that last reply supposed to be your defense of people not trusting your word?

In what world are people allowed to lie about the agreements they make? When is it o.k to back stab others?

Yes if someone makes an agreement, it is a blood oath, and to break it means you're "Untrustworthy". Welcome to the real world.

So yes If you feel Me showing the world that you're untrustworthy is wrong, than Disprove me. Honestly I have enough evidence to prove to anyone you're a backstabber and not worth the time to make ANY agreement with.

Prove me wrong, stop sabbing FF and pay us morale for the wrongful sabs you did. We both know you won't.

~~~~~~~

As for me gaining sentry, that's none of your concern frankly and has nothing to do with any agreement. I have always been a member of FF and I was NEVER kicked out of FF. They have every right to support me. Since when did we agree I was to leave FF?

Never. That's the answer. Since when was FF supposed to ditch me? Never. No one ever agreed to that.

I slay with my 21B SA and my 12k plus turns, plus I sold off a LARGE portion of my DA, if you had bothered to check my stats.

~~~~~~~~

To me you're nothing more than the opposite of what Doh wants to be:

1) Untrustworthy / Backstabber
2) Not a serious alliance.

Doh said any contract he makes is set in stone, and he wants DH to be a serious alliance.

Apparently you don't share that mentality.

Btw it was also funny to learn you're not even the leader of DT lmao :DD

According to Doh you're subordinate to Conflag who should be leader, and you never created DT to begin with.

I don't even know why I spent time talking to someone who has NO effect whatsoever on DT/DH.

You're just a rogue backstabber. KoC will learn that soon enough.

Have "fun" backstabbing people on Koc.

DunKn's Gospel

Truewind None 5 days ago yes

Lol, I think you need to learn the difference between a game and r/l kid.
due to the disrespect shown to me, I have decided to take the backstabbing route and sab FF til end of age, No more diplomacy or surrenders :)

Lol, you seem to think the view of one obsessed person living in his own world matters to me, You have a bias **** view and I bet you find most your FF chums like me even with our past. They can thank you for my actions

and about me not being a leader, LOL, drunkninja81 is our leader but he hasnt been on since beta, I feel for you if u believe or the facts you twist/manipulate and just plain make up.

Please Do an article about me, haha I love your warped mind frame, it amuses me.

DG

So this is why you are being chainsabbed, the rest of DT is now joining. FF's poor choice in leadership/Bfmods has led to this. If Australia made an angry emo child its leader, and he emo raged one day at another country, would you not expect that whole country to react towards your whole country, not just the one guy? His Voice sort of speaks for you all, SO Thank Him For 30-50 bil your chain is losing a day ;)

DG

switchblade
7th July 2010, 03:35 AM
lol blobpirate have you increasing you sab stats against a chain that has been maxed for the last few months.

Bloo
7th July 2010, 03:24 PM
lol blobpirate have you increasing you sab stats against a chain that has been maxed for the last few months.
Errrr, someone has to sab them, that's why they are maxed...luckily I think BP in usually around at the reset.
DG, 30 - 50 Bill a day, dream on lol

Carlos
13th July 2010, 08:00 PM
[03:59:49] <&Carlos> !clansabbed ff Carlos
[03:59:50] <&AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 132,264,075,000 gold by Carlos

in case someone thought ff were not getting some love after all that truewind did

DrunKnGoblin
13th July 2010, 08:30 PM
[03:59:49] <&Carlos> !clansabbed ff Carlos
[03:59:50] <&AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 132,264,075,000 gold by Carlos

in case someone thought ff were not getting some love after all that truewind did

ff has been sabbed for a total of: 269,966,625,000 gold in the last ermm... 2 weeks

Thanks TrueWind, You are an asset to FF

Carlos
15th July 2010, 04:30 AM
[12:29:08] <&Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 1 h Carlos
[12:29:08] <@AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 6,338,650,000 gold by Carlos in the last ermm... 60 minutes,
[12:29:15] <&Carlos> !clansabbed ff Carlos
[12:29:16] <@AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 138,602,725,000 gold by Carlos

Screwdriver_LaCN
15th July 2010, 11:36 AM
wow so you are warring FF after all?

Carlos
15th July 2010, 01:24 PM
wow so you are warring FF after all?

after all? truewind keeps making retarded posts about us and our allies in his blog and FF supports him. Therefore, they lose weapons. However, unlike lacn's, this one isn't a holy war, so it might end when the new age starts

xjkryex
15th July 2010, 03:06 PM
after all? truewind keeps making retarded posts about us and our allies in his blog and FF supports him. Therefore, they lose weapons. However, unlike lacn's, this one isn't a holly war, so it might end when the new age starts

holy?

I agree, Truewind's blog/slander and the headache's caused from his posts = sabs

ZAR
15th July 2010, 06:08 PM
Any link to his blog? :)

Carlos
15th July 2010, 06:17 PM
Any link to his blog? :)

http://kingsofchaosnews.blogspot.com/

DrunKnGoblin
15th July 2010, 07:55 PM
after all? truewind keeps making retarded posts about us and our allies in his blog and FF supports him. Therefore, they lose weapons. However, unlike lacn's, this one isn't a holy war, so it might end when the new age starts

As long as he is a bfmod this age FF will be chained, If he is demoted then just him and his offys. But as always, back to a clean slate with FF for the new age, its always fun to see how they opt for chain sabbing each age.
But as My little salsa dancing companion said, LaCN has become a holy war, as long as they are tainting koc I will be more then happy to take some of their weapons daily.

lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 4,221,657,964,049 gold <---- Thats a SPICY MEAT A BALL!