PDA

View Full Version : How is this possible.....

RDX_Star
14th June 2010, 12:12 PM
So at least one person is able to click at an average of 75cpm for a whole 24 hours, can someone please tell me how this is possible?

I cant even click at 75cpm most of the time with 3 VRC open so how can someone average this over an entire 24 hour period? We all know the server is lagging bad so I'd love to know the secret.

purp1ekush
14th June 2010, 01:05 PM
The secret is that the top clickers cheat.

No but really.....could admins give us players an answer about this? Pretty please?
I dont see how some players can click 24 hours straight, or click upwards of 100k in one day...

Realistically I dont see how these numbers are possible when VRC works at a whopping 30 CPM (at least for me and RDX_Star here) ...

R1DD1CK
14th June 2010, 02:59 PM
I can click 72 CPM with a mouse using the IGM clicker.

ppl like elvesnator click with the key pad which is prolly 2X as fast which equates to at least 150 CPM.

150 X 60 = 9000 O_o per hour

9000 X 24 = 216 000 per day!!!!

I never agreed with this type of clicking as it leads ppl like shane to develop way's to cheat. Not that he does these day's but he could.

A totally new way of recruiting would have to be devised before I'd be willing to wast that much time.

hl89_TH
14th June 2010, 03:13 PM
R1DD1CK; The problem isn't that its hard to click 100k in a day when the recruiters are working. When they're working properly getting over 200 CPM is easy enough. The issue is that ,for most, the recruiters are only giving ~50CPM, at which point clicking 100k in a day is... you know, hard.

andyt683
14th June 2010, 03:17 PM
Performance has been varied from person to person. There are points where 150+ cpm is possible, depending on your connection, and how temperamental the server is feeling at the moment. However, any time we do find one clicker rising above the crowd, we do investigate, since superhuman clicking ability has often been found to just be mediocre automated OCR ability :>

Juvi9le
14th June 2010, 04:05 PM
Pm me in game for tips on how to click faster, there are numerous ways to do so, you just need to know how, I have thought quite a few people recently a couple tricks and they have been on the top board multiple times since.

It has nothing to do with auto clickers or anything cheating really, it's just being smart :) You can check my pm's andyt i am not sending auto clickers to people lol, just don't want to give my secret out to anybody, just don't steal my credit card number :P

R1DD1CK
14th June 2010, 04:24 PM
R1DD1CK; The problem isn't that its hard to click 100k in a day when the recruiters are working. When they're working properly getting over 200 CPM is easy enough. The issue is that ,for most, the recruiters are only giving ~50CPM, at which point clicking 100k in a day is... you know, hard.

Interesting,

I can sell off my armoury, and after the first 4 sec's I start shyiting myself as the page don't refresh!?!

I can attack and have to drum my fingers waiting for the server to respond, but, clicking,.. Hmm never had a problem, whatever time of day..

Server?

My connection, :P lol don't think so.

IP? Nope, same as a couple of the top players.

I've no idea why some of us suffer. Some of us don't, from lag!

I can't understand why some suffer so much more with clicking when I can click like a demon LoL at the fact that I chose not to be a clicker.