PDA

View Full Version : Multi Account Suspicions

sersoz
5th June 2010, 02:18 AM
If I see someone ranked around 2800 have 50M gold and suddenly has 100M, then the next ranking table update they rank 2400, I guess I am right to be suspecting that they were robbing their own dummy account/s, right? Because at rank 2900 the most I could get from attacking was 25M and it's this guy.

Is there such a place to post these suspicions so the admins can check and see?

EDIT: And also I was able to see his gold and recon before this but later I can't even see his gold. Also he says he sabbed me but he never failed. The trouble is there's a guy at around 800 who keeps sabbing me and even he gets to fail sometimes. I even caught 1 of his spies but this 2400 rank guy, he was never caught.

ThomasA
5th June 2010, 02:28 AM
Need to report it directly to a KoC Mod by one of the methods shown in my signature below.

Cheating accusations are not permitted on GUA.

sersoz
5th June 2010, 02:40 AM
So I will report to MOD instead of Admin directly, Thanks.

But do you think am I right to suspect such situation? I mean is it allowed for things like for example; can commanders allow their officers to attack to give them money perhaps?

ThomasA
5th June 2010, 02:45 AM
But do you think am I right to suspect such situation? I mean is it allowed for things like for example; can commanders allow their officers to attack to give them money perhaps?

That is a possibility, another is they may have sold morale. Both are not against the rules.

A KoC Mod should be able to help you and advise if any Admin involvement is needed.

Mudvayne
5th June 2010, 10:57 AM
Ummm Conquest? Selling for an upgrade?

sersoz
5th June 2010, 12:53 PM
Ummm Conquest? Selling for an upgrade?

I don't think so, I don't get 100M from my conquests. Also if he sold his items, his rank should have been lowered, not increased by 400.

Mudvayne
5th June 2010, 02:12 PM
I don't think so, I don't get 100M from my conquests. Also if he sold his items, his rank should have been lowered, not increased by 400.

With wizards it is very easy to get to 100mil. Or maybe he didnt spend his gold after every attack. Lots of explanations really.

Carlos
5th June 2010, 03:29 PM
maybe he had a lot of unheld tools and sold them to balance his ranks

sirlapins
6th June 2010, 02:32 PM
hi i notice that the number players jump from 5k per day to 6k over easter holidays ,pre sr/lacn war(?), now stays at 6k per day . age 12 5.5k 13beta 5.5k ,,, names such as bawser & bawser- some alliances grew ,,, some stayed same numbers ? over same 4days ? as a old fool i have a suspisose mind cheers sir lapins