PDA

View Full Version : HAI IM BACK :) MUWAHAAHAHAAH

xxbl4dexx
31st May 2010, 04:55 AM
plaaying the name xQuisition

i quit cause i raged at admins and there detective ways but im back someone RECRUIT me pm me in game or some shit.

ACrazyMoFo_Dave
31st May 2010, 03:46 PM
who are you.....?

O.o

rabbitohs
31st May 2010, 10:21 PM
Speaking of unknown people, Dave who? :P

xxbl4dexx
31st May 2010, 11:20 PM
OK i was pretty much a dickhead sabber in GTA lol. remember those guys? if not you haven't been playing long enough!

R1DD1CK
1st June 2010, 01:50 AM
Welcome back. It's so nice to see old time players returning back to this game, though you may not recognise the play style as it was back in age 0 and 1 when you were last active. Theirs shit happening within the game atm, and it's a bit screwy as theirs only the 1 admin and his rl is taking up most of the time that he ought to be dedicating to bringing some life back into a game that's in rapid decline >.<

In a nut shell,............

noop was going to take over with a coupple others with new script. He was prepaired to listern to advice from players to addapt the game to best suit everyone. noop vanished into thin air O.O Andrew was taking a back seat (After rescuing the game from Fury and Tim) but because he loves the game and all it stands for he re instigated age 3 code so that we could still muck about and play the game we loved with those we all met playing. but he called it beta 1/2/3/4 and so on with various differing themes, speed war games and the like.
ATM sabbing aint great but it's the same for everyone. Problem is it's costing the loss of several PPl I'd like to have remained playing. But Your back so not everything is looking bleak.

Speaking of unknown people, Dave who?

Odd that even though Crazy Dave has posted so few times that ppl like me and you know exactly who he is :)

xxbl4dexx
1st June 2010, 02:46 AM
Ty ^^^ Well the game is different it really was great back in age 1 but i had life to tend to. lol

rabbitohs
1st June 2010, 06:48 AM
Its cause hes such an arrogant american! haha

R1DD1CK
1st June 2010, 04:33 PM
Everyone who tries to post on GUA needs to be arrogant/thick skinned/MAD, I'm the last of the 3 :) just ask, erm,...Anyone :P

Something needs to change on GuA to make it more user friendly. this town, is becoming like a ghost town!

ACrazyMoFo_Dave
2nd June 2010, 02:43 AM
yeah i mostly use GUA to see whats going on, and see what others talk about.

im actually on this site a lot. i just never post :P i let my gameplay do the talking for me (which is respectable, active, and willing to help almost everyone lol)

rabbitohs
2nd June 2010, 05:20 PM
I didnt even know you were active this age XD
Your gameplay is obviosuly talking well then :P

ACrazyMoFo_Dave
2nd June 2010, 10:07 PM
i was only half active this age... Mr. SydneyFC_

and will prolly only be half active again next age unless i can find a better job :/