PDA

View Full Version : Most dishonorable alliance?

fmstatic
23rd December 2004, 03:38 PM
My vote goes to Striker Clan. I have posted maybe 4 times in the public section of their forums.... and for that one of their members sabotaged 80 of my dragonskins, taking me from 12,694 to like 30,000

Why? He sent me a message saying that unless I delete my account on their PUBLIC forums, he'd sab my entire chain. I posted up in SC forums telling them about it, but in all honesty they won't do anything about it.

So anyways Striker Clan gets my vote for most dishonorable. What about everyone else?

EDIT: I wrote this in anger... I'm not trying to badmouth SC so much as this guy in particular... if this guy (BATINA) doesn't represent SC clan as a whole, then I have nothing against them. But if he's part of their clan..... and they don't care what he does, then they have no respect from me

bearruler
23rd December 2004, 04:36 PM
Well, GodlikeKing was hacked and his new KoC ame is Batina,
however, GLK is registered under GodlikeKing in the forums, and is a mod
he may spam a it, but many non-sc (enemies) have account there
Im talking to GLK now, and will see what is behind this

I assure you, thats not what SC is
We are a very honest clan!
If you still have an account there, read the "code of honor" section
Its in the public forums, so even non-SC can see it

Im very sorry if GLK sabbed you, but he must have had a reason
Please dont be biase againt our whole clan because of what one member (or possible fake account) did!

I extend my full appologies, and hope to tell all of you reading this, that that is not StrikerClan
My vote goes to PR, as i get messages from them all the time about autobuyers, and have seen a ripped page from their forums about using cheat tools
Im not going to be a hypocryit here, so I can't judge a clan by what 5 members use

Hope it clears things up!
Bearruler

fmstatic
23rd December 2004, 04:43 PM
i got a message explaining why I was attacked... and it said "hehe.. 80 skins gone! delete your forum account on SC forums or I'll sab your entire chain"

but people playing like that give your whole clan a bad name... thanks for the apology though, glad to see you're not all jerks

I just know that in Relentless, people aren't allowed in, or can get kicked out if they don't keep up with the alliance's expectations. Heck there's a thread open right now about another alliance not being able to join up with Relentless because they use autobuyers, which is against RF ethics. That guy, whoever he is, is probably on your guy's clicker getting soldiers from all of you and everything else, so indirectly you're whole clan is supporting him

A little more than an hour ago I was ranked 12,694. Right now I'm ranked 43,231

loldongs
23rd December 2004, 06:10 PM
well, every alliance has dishonourable people. It would probably be hackers and obvious cheaters in my books.

Baldwin
23rd December 2004, 07:27 PM
Well, people think my alliance is the most dishonourable, and yeah they maybe are right. But promotion still is better then no promotion lol.

Look at this thread and then look at the forum, wanna guess if he thinks we are fools?
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=7631

WoRtEn
23rd December 2004, 08:41 PM
Hey ppl I see that many ppl hate Striker clan, but with me, till now, all of them have been very honorable! The most dishonorable alliance is NTT, they use to atack ppl with spy accounts with no justification... some of my alliance m8īs have been atacked a few times by them in the age 3 start, and thatīs pretty low, when thereīs no justification.

Regards
Worten, Hell Guardians ROCK!

Clone
23rd December 2004, 10:21 PM
Okay, I will not allow alliances to be bashed at all for any reason. What we don't want to happen is a bunch of people coming in here and flaming others just becaused they have mentioned how dishonorable their alliance is. Therefore,

Closed.