PDA

View Full Version : Best Wishes

Stormsky
23rd December 2004, 01:54 PM
Warlords, people behind your game character,

Another year passed by and we all did the things we had planned a year ago. If not, promise yourself harder this year. Don't forget years will not come back. Enjoy your life and spend some energy to make the lives of the ones surrounding you enjoyable too. Buy flowers or some candy for your familiy and say you love them. Don't think about it, just do it.

I wish you a very nice Christmas and a wonderful, healthy New Year.

Hugh from Nico (aka Stormsky).

Shadowfox
23rd December 2004, 02:18 PM
Same from me ...

*Turns away sentimentaly*

Wararyuu
23rd December 2004, 08:13 PM
or happy any other holidays.....

DutchDJ
24th December 2004, 12:07 AM
I wish everyone a happy Christmas and great and healthy New Year.

DutchDJ

GreenArrow
24th December 2004, 02:46 AM
uhmm.... I'm Jewish.... But hey so was Jesus, so merry Hannuacha, and a Happy Christmas.

Thomas``
24th December 2004, 02:58 AM
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you!

killerwoody_1
24th December 2004, 04:00 AM
Aye, nicely said Stormsky!! I wish everybody a merry christmas and a happy newyear, hopefully everybody get the change to reach his set targets in 2005 and I'm looking forward to see everybody soon again.

Woody

Clone
24th December 2004, 11:31 AM
I wish everyone a happy non-denominational holiday and a happy new year.

phoenixphyre999
24th December 2004, 11:32 AM
Merry Christmas, Hannukha, Kwanzaa, Saturnalia (December 21st,) New Year's Day, National Suicide Day (January 3rd--read Sula by Toni Morrisson for details,) and Marilyn Manson's birthday (January 5th--he'll be 35.)

GreenArrow
24th December 2004, 12:26 PM
I never knew there was a national suicide day. Why didn't thye just make it the same day as MM's b-day since it's so close together?

Blitz
24th December 2004, 12:58 PM
Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it, and good December to all those who don't. :)

Davie
24th December 2004, 01:06 PM
merry christmas everyone and remember the true meaning of it for all you christians out there!
Dave

Uk_
24th December 2004, 01:38 PM
Merry X-mass To All Of You!!!
And Happy Holidays!!!

H2SO4
24th December 2004, 01:43 PM
Nits and pickers... :backoff: Merry Christmas... :wave:

Phyrus
25th December 2004, 12:31 AM
its been a big year trying to maintain the forums, and many thanx to all those who were and are mature enough to not mess up the forums and ruin it for everyone (ie: not break the rules) :tongue:

xmas is now here and new years is coming up just around the corner in less than a full 7 day week. so from the KOC forums end of everything, merry christmas to all, have a great new year (although we will all see each other posting on here as usual :tongue: ), be good and hope everything (appropriate) goes to plan well for everyone beginning from the 2005 side of midnight on the 1st of january.

cheers,

Tytrox
Kings Of Chaos Forums Super Moderator
GiveUpAlready.com

Krystin
25th December 2004, 08:33 AM
I know I don't post very often in KOC, but I still come and read a lot of the posts to try to keep up with what is going on in KOC and what is going on with the people who are a part of it.

I would like to wish you ALL a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

phoenixphyre999
25th December 2004, 01:12 PM
I never knew there was a national suicide day. Why didn't thye just make it the same day as MM's b-day since it's so close together?
Because the guy who invented National Suicide Day was a fictional WWI veteran with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, so Marilyn obviously hadn't been born yet. Anyway, the idea is that if you're going to kill yourself or anyone else during the year, you're supposed to do it on National Suicide Day, thus keeping the rest of the year free from killing.

*->Static<-*
29th December 2004, 02:32 PM
Merry Christmass and a happy newyear to all.

May all your dreams and wishes come true in, I hope for you, a wonderfull year.

Greetz