PDA

View Full Version : BL/DH/DT vs FF

Carlos
9th May 2010, 08:12 AM
The glorious alliance BL/DH/DT officially declares war on FF.
Reasons

They are not warring anyone and we find that very unfair.
They decided to threat our allies http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?76067-SR-TA-LGC-TFFirm-TFE-MK-vs.-LaCN-LoP-RF-DL&p=1346257&viewfull=1#post1346257
We have the feeling that they are secretly allied to lacn

Demands

FF must join the war vs LaCN
FF must allow unlimited hits on them for whatever gold our allies decide while they are warring lacn
An official statement by them confirming they have no links with LaCN
Declare war on LaCN

Good luck to both sides

Sterling
9th May 2010, 08:19 AM
Your spies successfully enter Dinosaur's armory undetected, and destroy 187 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dinosaur's armory undetected, and destroy 186 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Aloula_DBZ's armory undetected, and destroy 118 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Aloula_DBZ's armory undetected, and destroy 117 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Morza's armory undetected, and destroy 101 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Morza's armory undetected, and destroy 101 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter EDAR1983's armory undetected, and destroy 85 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter EDAR1983's armory undetected, and destroy 85 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Good post Carlos ! The FF and LaCN's are trying to be very sneaky by harboring fugitives in their chain to hide from war but we are too clever to see through it!

ff has been sabbed for a total of: 4,389,576,000 gold by doh

AxEHeaD15
9th May 2010, 08:34 AM
GL to both sides! If you sab any of BL's allies (which would be MK) you will get maxxxxxxxxxed!

Sry for being so rambunctious, doh brings out the worst in me :/

-AxE

Elite Sabber
9th May 2010, 08:38 AM
The FF and LaCN's are trying to be very sneaky by harboring fugitives in their chain to hide from war but we are too clever to see through it!

Hey, I personally will take anyone that renounces their LaCN ethos.

This is my position on the LaCN's
LaCN has stooped to new lows after jumping the gun on SR over Baigo then not accepting a surrender. I hope they get violated in the kind of way that DG has spoken of.

evilmiget0021
9th May 2010, 08:44 AM
Reasons

They decided to threat our allies http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?76067-SR-TA-LGC-TFFirm-TFE-MK-vs.-LaCN-LoP-RF-DL&p=1346257&viewfull=1#post1346257

Demands

FF must allow unlimited hits on them for whatever gold our allies decide while they are warring lacn
Declare war on LaCN

Good luck to both sides

This is a really funny post :p And half of you are sablisted anyway so . . . um . . . yeah. I guess you're warring us you little doh's hoes and drunk terrorists.

Also Happy Mother's Day! (mods deleted it in the other thread because they have no heart, but there are mothers in these wars aka it's on topic) (ThomasA edit: it wasn't deleted but moved to the appropriate forum http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?76120-Happy-mother-s-day)

Edit:

Hey, I personally will take anyone that renounces their LaCN ethos.
I don't like LaCN/LOP, ask them :)

BALAMAN-
9th May 2010, 08:49 AM
I don't like LaCN/LOP, ask them :)

You should prove it by warring them :)

Carlos
9th May 2010, 08:50 AM
[16:50:24] <%AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 5,221,900,000 gold by Carlos

yay

azerbaby
9th May 2010, 08:51 AM
Well seems a strange way to try getting people on SRs side lol but what about the SR members we have as well just goes to show how noobish you really are

Carlos
9th May 2010, 09:14 AM
[17:12:15] <%AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 25,388,700,000 gold in the last ermm... 24 hours,

who else is sabbing you guys? I'm sure we didnt take that much lol

evilmiget0021
9th May 2010, 09:16 AM
I was once a member of FF chain (worst days of koc life) they are liers cheaters and dont care about small members like i was at one time go DT/BL/DH my best of luck goes out to these brave warriors that save many people every day from the evil scum that play the game (A.K.A FF/LaCN) good luck and never give up :D

Lordkill

Haha i'm sorry that the big bad FF treated you soooo badly. Really, let me apologize for mistreating you so badly. If only we cared enough about our small members to pay for their education, maybe you would have learned how to spell or use punctuation.

You have no business in this thread, cyaaaaaaaaaa.

Also, all these guys are maxed already :(

evilmiget0021
9th May 2010, 09:17 AM
[17:12:15] <%AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 25,388,700,000 gold in the last ermm... 24 hours,

who else is sabbing you guys? I'm sure we didnt take that much lol

ure_more_

lordkill
9th May 2010, 09:19 AM
well sorry i was typing fast so anyway that shows that u only care about yourslef some members of the FF chain said i had to GIVE UP MY OFFICERS now that is just low and totally inapropriate

azerbaby
9th May 2010, 09:24 AM
I do believe you were actually TG not FF lol but hey whats an alliance name

evilmiget0021
9th May 2010, 09:28 AM
well sorry i was typing fast so anyway that shows that u only care about yourslef some members of the FF chain said i had to GIVE UP MY OFFICERS now that is just low and totally inapropriate

You are right, me calling you out shows I only care about myself. Please come back in chain, I need you to show me the way.

And to the cheaters comment, how many FF have been banned for cheating?

lordkill
9th May 2010, 09:34 AM
what do u have to say about me having to give up my officers for other members so ill go incahin once u give up your officers to me an di said ff chain didnt i

Jarrad-
9th May 2010, 09:34 AM
Your spies successfully enter evilmiget0021's armory undetected, and destroy 431 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter evilmiget0021's armory undetected, and destroy 429 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ZnakeY's armory undetected, and destroy 367 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ZnakeY's armory undetected, and destroy 367 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Infected_'s armory undetected, and destroy 324 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Infected_'s armory undetected, and destroy 323 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter xproject's armory undetected, and destroy 300 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter xproject's armory undetected, and destroy 298 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter aborimo's armory undetected, and destroy 294 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter aborimo's armory undetected, and destroy 292 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Kadji's armory undetected, and destroy 294 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Kadji's armory undetected, and destroy 293 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Muisje's armory undetected, and destroy 265 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Muisje's armory undetected, and destroy 264 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter illkeyone's armory undetected, and destroy 266 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter illkeyone's armory undetected, and destroy 265 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter iPro_TG's armory undetected, and destroy 255 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter iPro_TG's armory undetected, and destroy 253 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dissenter's armory undetected, and destroy 241 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dissenter's armory undetected, and destroy 240 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Goldfish-'s armory undetected, and destroy 244 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Goldfish-'s armory undetected, and destroy 243 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Barathrum's armory undetected, but your spies cannot find a Big Candle anywhere in their armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sharabash_TG's armory undetected, and destroy 278 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sharabash_TG's armory undetected, and destroy 277 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter CorgaE's armory undetected, and destroy 207 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter CorgaE's armory undetected, and destroy 206 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter darkwolf's armory undetected, and destroy 165 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter darkwolf's armory undetected, and destroy 164 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter La_brute's armory undetected, and destroy 179 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter La_brute's armory undetected, and destroy 178 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter deathmessia's armory undetected, and destroy 145 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter deathmessia's armory undetected, and destroy 144 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Balanium's armory undetected, and destroy 142 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Balanium's armory undetected, and destroy 141 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dark_Mirage's armory undetected, and destroy 145 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dark_Mirage's armory undetected, and destroy 170 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

evilmiget0021
9th May 2010, 09:44 AM
what do u have to say about me having to give up my officers for other members so ill go incahin once u give up your officers to me an di said ff chain didnt i
Who told you to give up your officers? And what for?

ThomasA
9th May 2010, 09:44 AM
Keep to the topic of BL/DH/DT vs FF.

Dissenter
9th May 2010, 09:46 AM
LOL

What a waste of turns. You'd think that you might want to save them for your enemies, but whatever. Either way, this is not a war. You guys are 4-5 scattered rouges. My suggestion is that you guys just focus on your real war rather than continue to pad your sab stats with FF numbers and then post them in the LaCN/SR thread.

This is not a war, those are not reasons and FF will continue to deal with rouges by sab listing them.

lordkill
9th May 2010, 10:04 AM
did it again

ThomasA edit: lordkill, check your notifications

Carlos
9th May 2010, 10:10 AM
LOL

What a waste of turns. You'd think that you might want to save them for your enemies, but whatever. Either way, this is not a war. You guys are 4-5 scattered rouges. My suggestion is that you guys just focus on your real war rather than continue to pad your sab stats with FF numbers and then post them in the LaCN/SR thread.

This is not a war, those are not reasons and FF will continue to deal with rouges by sab listing them.

Why are we rogues? Most have always played the sabbing way, conflag, lc, doh, me etc we all have been sabbers since like age 3.
Just accept it, you tried to start shit with us by threatening our allies and now you have to pay the consecuences. Also, many people leaving lacn have joined your side, so I guess you are allied, therefore, our enemies.

Dissenter
9th May 2010, 10:14 AM
ThomasA: the two people that are "warring us" have been sablisted. This is not a BL/DH/DT issue. Only Ure_More_ and Jarradispro. Please feel free to close this joke.

Jarrad-
9th May 2010, 10:22 AM
ThomasA: the two people that are "warring us" have been sablisted. This is not a BL/DH/DT issue. Only Ure_More_ and Jarradispro. Please feel free to close this joke.

first, you didnt start the thread so you have no right to ask for it to be closed.

second, wait for people to get online. then you will see more!

Elite Sabber
9th May 2010, 10:24 AM
Also, many people leaving lacn have joined your side, so I guess you are allied, therefore, our enemies.

I have equal numbers of new recruits that are from Sweet Revenge to those that are from LaCN, does that mean I'm also allies with you carlos in a round about way?

Side note: I've convinced myself; subconsciously I've been recruiting ex SR members to get close to Carlos, this didn't work so I recruited ex LaCN members to get his attention. Do you love me now Carlos? ...no, no logs yet.

Dissenter
9th May 2010, 10:32 AM
first, you didnt start the thread so you have no right to ask for it to be closed.

second, wait for people to get online. then you will see more!

You started sabbing us 4 days ago... how long do I have to wait for "other people" to get online? Regardless, most of you have been sablisted for months.
The reason that this thread can be closed is that we do not accept individual threats of war and secondly, this forum is "KoC Alliance Discussion" not "two random attention whores". Your alliance is _not_ involved, so our actions are limited only to retaliation.

Jarrad-
9th May 2010, 10:59 AM
I only sabbed earlier. If I am sablisted then I might aswell finish the rest of you off.

Carlos
9th May 2010, 11:26 AM
im not going to post all our members, but i will just let you know that doh+me+jarrad = more than two.
I forgot about the most fun part of all

LadyEve Unprovoked Sab 33 minutes ago

Send 1000 morale to cover the losses of your unprovoked sab or ill request mass sab on FF forums, you have 24 hours.

whosadorkO_o None 2 hours ago

Dude, why the hell are you sabbing me?

VampGirl None 14 hours ago

Why the sab?

Sylvatica None 1 day ago

-.-
nice real nice

Diablillo None 1 day ago

what's that for?

lordkill
9th May 2010, 12:14 PM
great work DT/DH/BL

elvsking
9th May 2010, 12:22 PM
BL/DH/DT proves once again their game style and the arrogance who defines them. This is the result of unfair rules some players only invest in SAB and after that they think are the best they do what they want, like I sed the spay acount are too strong and this unbalanced the game a war means only sab and nothing more, all the players are max and nothing hapens. I only hope this war will not end befor FF will destroy BL/DH/DT.

GL to FF

The_Sovereign
9th May 2010, 12:59 PM
They only sab FF because their other targets in lacn/lop/RF/SR are maxxed.

At least DT members stopped chaining us after we joined the war :/

BALAMAN-
9th May 2010, 05:29 PM
ure_more_

lol ure is a joker.

on topic

Your spies successfully enter TH_Hierarchy's armory undetected, and destroy 62 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TH_Hierarchy's armory undetected, and destroy 64 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Pino20's armory undetected, and destroy 70 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Pino20's armory undetected, and destroy 70 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter justpino7's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter justpino7's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter SecretService's armory undetected, and destroy 120 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter SecretService's armory undetected, and destroy 140 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Faith's armory undetected, and destroy 100 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Faith's armory undetected, and destroy 109 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Archangel's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Archangel's armory undetected, and destroy 43 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter error404's armory undetected, and destroy 26 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter error404's armory undetected, and destroy 26 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter alexandreborodine's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter alexandreborodine's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter PrinceOfChaos's armory undetected, and destroy 83 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter PrinceOfChaos's armory undetected, and destroy 83 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter daboss's armory undetected, and destroy 45 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter daboss's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter nomercy0632's armory undetected, and destroy 200 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter nomercy0632's armory undetected, and destroy 215 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Elite Sabber
9th May 2010, 07:35 PM
At least DT members stopped chaining us after we joined the war :/

The_Sovereign, why would we have any inclination to join the war?

Might as well let DT/DH/BL take our nice aat instead of using turns to hit LaCN. Otherwise half of KoC would be sabbing us, instead of maybe +2 from this alliance that weren't sabbing us before hand.

It's a pity, I would've much prefered to see these turns being used against LaCN, not some random neutral alliance.

Dissenter
9th May 2010, 07:50 PM
This is funny... seems quite a waste of turns though. You'd think if you didn't have anything to do with them, you'd at least conquest some wizards or something ;-)

The_Sovereign
9th May 2010, 11:40 PM
The_Sovereign, why would we have any inclination to join the war?

Might as well let DT/DH/BL take our nice aat instead of using turns to hit LaCN. Otherwise half of KoC would be sabbing us, instead of maybe +2 from this alliance that weren't sabbing us before hand.

It's a pity, I would've much prefered to see these turns being used against LaCN, not some random neutral alliance.

No, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant DT members were chaining TFFirm, TFE and LGC before we entered lacn war. Now were all maxxed too :D

Carlos
10th May 2010, 01:25 AM
No, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant DT members were chaining TFFirm, TFE and LGC before we entered lacn war. Now were all maxxed too :D

of course I was because you backstabbed our brothers in arms SR.
By the way my FF friends, the 24h will be up quite soon... who wants to lose some more weapons? :) Seems he doesnt:

SecretService None 11 hours ago

hey mate, why the sabb?

BALAMAN-
10th May 2010, 02:20 AM
Pino20 None 9 hours ago

Why are you sabbing me?

I like this one, someone who likes football and in style we did finish :)

PrinceOfChaos None 9 hours ago

you won the premiership. well done.

nice score to finish it off aswell. in style lol.

iLoL
10th May 2010, 03:08 AM
This is a real joke tbh... FF never been supporting LACN, neither we been supporting SR...
Yes, we got a few members from BOTH sides joining us, cuz they didnt want to be in the war, or for other reasons...
Does that mean we been supporting both sides? Oh no, now we are fighting against SR and LACN? *sarcasm*
We NEVER even sold morale to LACN or SR, so leave alone support them...
Get ur facts straight dude, if u wanna blame us for supporting LACN, atleast show some proves (wich i doubt u have xD).
Or just be honest, this was never about us supporting LACN or w/e, u just needed more sabtargets, as most ppl from the war are capped and u just want to raise ur sablogs (yes, u are selfish ;)) to show off more...
So u tought FF was the perfect target, as they are not at war (so not sabcapped the whole time) and they got a few big accs with some nice AAT for u.
Tho, this is pathethic, FF is neutral, always was, always will be! We got nothing to do with this war.
PS: u guys are lucky ur always sabcapped cuz of ur lame selling ;) keep up the good work!
PSS: GO FF!

edit: U been calling out LACN for being bullies, cuz they been telling ppl what to do...
So that makes u bullies now to, as u are telling us what to do, without any prove or anything. U want us to team up with SR, against LACN, by going unprovoked sabbing on us... Nice going, hypocrite much?
And if ur wondering, no i dont like LACN.

BALAMAN-
10th May 2010, 03:53 AM
EDAR1983 [FF]

84 Nunchaku
5m, 45s
EDAR1983 [FF]

84 Nunchaku
5m, 47s
nickyb720 [FF]

21 Nunchaku
7m, 36s
nickyb720 [FF]

21 Nunchaku
7m, 36s
liberate [SR]

21 Nunchaku
8m, 46s
liberate [SR]

21 Nunchaku
8m, 47s
Joff [LaCN]

71 Chariot
9m, 58s
Joff [LaCN]

70 Chariot
10m, 7s
frankiec7590 [FF]

4 Nunchaku
12m, 15s
frankiec7590 [FF]

4 Nunchaku
12m, 17s
RockMeSexyJesus [FF]

14 Nunchaku
13m, 55s
RockMeSexyJesus [FF]

14 Nunchaku
13m, 55s
Tonelier [FF]

28 Nunchaku
14m, 14s
Tonelier [FF]

28 Nunchaku
14m, 14s
tommyc007 [FF]

12 Lookout Tower
14m, 38s
tommyc007 [FF]

12 Lookout Tower
14m, 39s
nickster [FF]

16 Lookout Tower
15m, 15s
nickster [FF]

16 Lookout Tower
15m, 16s
BassHuntress [FF]

75 Chariot
21m, 23s
BassHuntress [FF]

65 Chariot
21m, 27s
nriqu3-SR [FF]

53 Invisibility Shield
24m, 30s
nriqu3-SR [FF]

53 Invisibility Shield
24m, 31s
jenka [LaCN]

3 Blackpowder Missile
1h, 29m, 41s
jenka [LaCN]

3 Blackpowder Missile
1h, 29m, 42s
Nanaki [RF]

33 Nunchaku
1h, 31m, 4s
Nanaki [RF]

33 Nunchaku
1h, 31m, 5s

Joff None 17 minutes ago

Hey dude,

May you explain your sabotage against me ?

Regards,
Joff

The_Sovereign
10th May 2010, 04:01 AM
This is a real joke tbh... FF never been supporting LACN, neither we been supporting SR...
Yes, we got a few members from BOTH sides joining us, cuz they didnt want to be in the war, or for other reasons...
Does that mean we been supporting both sides? Oh no, now we are fighting against SR and LACN? *sarcasm*
We NEVER even sold morale to LACN or SR, so leave alone support them...
Get ur facts straight dude, if u wanna blame us for supporting LACN, atleast show some proves (wich i doubt u have xD).
Or just be honest, this was never about us supporting LACN or w/e, u just needed more sabtargets, as most ppl from the war are capped and u just want to raise ur sablogs (yes, u are selfish ;)) to show off more...
So u tought FF was the perfect target, as they are not at war (so not sabcapped the whole time) and they got a few big accs with some nice AAT for u.
Tho, this is pathethic, FF is neutral, always was, always will be! We got nothing to do with this war.
PS: u guys are lucky ur always sabcapped cuz of ur lame selling ;) keep up the good work!
PSS: GO FF!

edit: U been calling out LACN for being bullies, cuz they been telling ppl what to do...
So that makes u bullies now to, as u are telling us what to do, without any prove or anything. U want us to team up with SR, against LACN, by going unprovoked sabbing on us... Nice going, hypocrite much?
And if ur wondering, no i dont like LACN.

I think they don't care what side FF joins just as long as they can brag that they started WWIII. JMO

iLoL
10th May 2010, 04:44 AM
I think they don't care what side FF joins just as long as they can brag that they started WWIII. JMO

Amen to that ;)
They claim lacn to be bullies, but they are no better themselves, lol.

Wokverine
10th May 2010, 05:39 AM
Guess u guys (BL/DH/DT) just wanted some publicity... and wat other best way to get it lol.. good job and keep it up. people shud take u guys as examples if they wanna be the biggest n00bs lmao.. :P and big chains have there war threads so u wanted one too? just plain kids :P

conflag
10th May 2010, 05:39 AM
Well, it sounds like it is official. We are bullies AND at war with FF. stfu and fight. I mean that in a nice way, of course. :devil4: Sabcaps are a good whining point for FF on this thread...as if they don't apply to FF, too.

I think you have to leave LC out of the bully category. He is just the nicest fellow! :<3:

Lokkki
10th May 2010, 05:47 AM
odd reason to stir some shit up, publicity stunt in my eyes

Carlos
10th May 2010, 06:49 AM
If we just wanted easy sab targets we would have gone after SL or after NWO. The reason we are after FF is because of their threat to all of us saying we would be approved for one week if we farmed them.
sovereign: why do you pretend to be tough? when i chained you for running away of the war, all your members started to cry asking why they were getting sabbed, so, if possible, stay away of this thread.

BALAMAN-
10th May 2010, 06:57 AM
tommyc007 None 31 minutes ago

ur sabbing me why????

daboss None 40 minutes ago

why did you sabotage me??

FF should let these n00bs know why we are sabbing them :shifty:

Some sabs:

LucaStefan42 [FF]

13 Nunchaku
48s
LucaStefan42 [FF]

13 Nunchaku
48s
Best21ast [FF]

17 Nunchaku
1m, 6s
Best21ast [FF]

17 Nunchaku
1m, 8s
gevaar [FF]

161 Guard Dog
1m, 44s
gevaar [FF]

162 Guard Dog
1m, 46s
Algerion [FF]

13 Blackpowder Missile
3m, 9s
Algerion [FF]

13 Blackpowder Missile
3m, 10s
Joaquinn [FF]

16 Lookout Tower
3m, 35s
Joaquinn [FF]

16 Lookout Tower
3m, 36s
shoguibr [FF]

11 Nunchaku
4m, 56s
shoguibr [FF]

11 Nunchaku
4m, 58s
nitched [FF]

53 Dragonskin
5m, 28s
nitched [FF]

54 Dragonskin
5m, 30s
Imaginary [FF]

26 Nunchaku
5m, 57s
Imaginary [FF]

26 Nunchaku
5m, 59s
EverEatingDavid [FF]

19 Lookout Tower
6m, 23s
EverEatingDavid [FF]

19 Lookout Tower
6m, 23s
pacman1806 [FF]

23 Lookout Tower
6m, 49s
pacman1806 [FF]

23 Lookout Tower
6m, 50s
Pinklove [FF]

39 Lookout Tower
7m, 47s
Pinklove [FF]

39 Lookout Tower
7m, 48s
Junge [FF]

35 Nunchaku
8m, 54s
Junge [FF]

35 Nunchaku
9m, 5s

iLoL
10th May 2010, 08:10 AM
Ok carlos, let me get some things straight? :)
First u say this:

Reasons

Demands

Declare war on LaCN

Good luck to both sides

And now this:

If we just wanted easy sab targets we would have gone after SL or after NWO. The reason we are after FF is because of their threat to all of us saying we would be approved for one week if we farmed them.
sovereign: why do you pretend to be tough? when i chained you for running away of the war, all your members started to cry asking why they were getting sabbed, so, if possible, stay away of this thread.

So first ur reasons are:

Reasons

and now its only because YOU FEEL threatened?
lets see if we can answer those lame reasons of u ;)
1: No, we are not warring anyone, u find that unfair, i got no clue why lol, so thats a lame reason ;) = No valid reason ;)
2: You feel threatened, hmm, Dissenter warned ANYONE that would farm/low hit/sab us that they would get approved, wich is normal imo lol, its what any other normal alliance(not BL/DH/DT) would do... So therefor = No valid reason ;)
3: You got a FEELING that we are secretly allied with LaCN? I really had to laugh with that one... First of all, u got no proves what so ever. Second of all, we are nowhere near being allied with LaCN, lol, we've had our share of problems, aswell with LaCN as with SR, thats one of the reasons why we are not teaming up with any of em... = No valid reason ;)

So to make a final decision, u've given no valid reason what so ever for this unprovoked sabbing...
Just admit u where looking for more sabtargets, and stop this BS ;).

BTW:
The glorious alliance BL/DH/DT officially declares war on FF. Glorious? Lol, dont make me laugh... This action of u, is FAR from glorious ;).

And pointing out to ur demands again, u DEMAND this:

Demands

Declare war on LaCN

1: We are not planning to join this war, not against LaCN, and not against SR either...
2: We dont allow unlimited hits for gold, therefor u are approved for sabbing...
3: We got no links what so ever with LaCN...
4: Same as 1, we are not planning to join this war...

Anyway, u are demanding stuff from us, while u where one of the guys who was shouting at LaCN to be bullies because they where demanding and setting the rules...
U are doing EXACTLY the same now, and therefor, u are no better then ur own enemies...

ps: Sovereign is allowed to post in this topic, and u got no right to tell him not to (or are you setting the rules now?). ;)

Kind regards
iLoL

BALAMAN-
10th May 2010, 08:20 AM
Ok carlos, let me get some things straight? :)
First u say this:

And now this:

So first ur reasons are:

and now its only because YOU FEEL threatened?
lets see if we can answer those lame reasons of u ;)
1: No, we are not warring anyone, u find that unfair, i got no clue why lol, so thats a lame reason ;) = No valid reason ;)
2: You feel threatened, hmm, Dissenter warned ANYONE that would farm/low hit/sab us that they would get approved, wich is normal imo lol, its what any other normal alliance(not BL/DH/DT) would do... So therefor = No valid reason ;)
3: You got a FEELING that we are secretly allied with LaCN? I really had to laugh with that one... First of all, u got no proves what so ever. Second of all, we are nowhere near being allied with LaCN, lol, we've had our share of problems, aswell with LaCN as with SR, thats one of the reasons why we are not teaming up with any of em... = No valid reason ;)

So to make a final decision, u've given no valid reason what so ever for this unprovoked sabbing...
Just admit u where looking for more sabtargets, and stop this BS ;).

BTW: Glorious? Lol, dont make me laugh... This action of u, is FAR from glorious ;).

And pointing out to ur demands again, u DEMAND this:

1: We are not planning to join this war, not against LaCN, and not against SR either...
2: We dont allow unlimited hits for gold, therefor u are approved for sabbing...
3: We got no links what so ever with LaCN...
4: Same as 1, we are not planning to join this war...

Anyway, u are demanding stuff from us, while u where one of the guys who was shouting at LaCN to be bullies because they where demanding and setting the rules...
U are doing EXACTLY the same now, and therefor, u are no better then ur own enemies...

ps: Sovereign is allowed to post in this topic, and u got no right to tell him not to (or are you setting the rules now?). ;)

Kind regards
iLoL

lol I just find it funny that you actually took time to go thru all the points.

iLoL
10th May 2010, 08:33 AM
lol I just find it funny that you actually took time to go thru all the points.

I had some time and i was bored as u guys cant be sabbed anyway as most of u are selling off to be sabcapped, or get capped because of the war.
In other words, you guys can do anything u want and get away with it (sounds like some LaCN propaganda from u guys?).
Also just to prove u guys had no reason what so ever to war FF, and u dont got the balls to just say the truth (more sabtargets for ur precious sablogs <3).

DrunKnGoblin
10th May 2010, 08:50 AM
I personally see no reason to war FF, turns can be used better on lacn, So if FF stay away i will stay away, I am maxed every day so i don't see what can be done anyway.
I ask our members to stop too, but as always you can/will do what you want.
I say wait til FF gives us a good reason as they usually do every age, but i am yet to have a problem with an FF member this age.
Just my thoughts
Cam

iLoL
10th May 2010, 08:56 AM
I personally see no reason to war FF, turns can be used better on lacn, So if FF stay away i will stay away, I am maxed every day so i don't see what can be done anyway.
I ask our members to stop too, but as always you can/will do what you want.
I say wait til FF gives us a good reason as they usually do every age, but i am yet to have a problem with an FF member this age.
Just my thoughts
Cam

You are one of the few members from the BL/DH/DT chain that i still respect, because u prove to have some honor and dignity.
To be honest, i was kinda waiting for a reply from u...
Good luck with the war against LaCN ;).

Edit: turns should indeed better be used against LaCN, if not for sabbing, then for raiding...
ps: nice post DG :)

chaser1
10th May 2010, 09:49 AM
They're just warring you guys for the lulz. Nothing you can really do about it cept fight em until they get sick of ya.

BALAMAN-
10th May 2010, 09:52 AM
I had some time and i was bored as u guys cant be sabbed anyway as most of u are selling off to be sabcapped, or get capped because of the war.
In other words, you guys can do anything u want and get away with it (sounds like some LaCN propaganda from u guys?).
Also just to prove u guys had no reason what so ever to war FF, and u dont got the balls to just say the truth (more sabtargets for ur precious sablogs <3).

To tell you the truth I did it for a laugh coz I was bored, I don't even go on IRC much, let alone post my sablogs on it. Therefore you right in a way, as I personally don't have a real reason but i never did it for sablogs so your wrong about that.

conflag
10th May 2010, 09:54 AM
I had not touched FF and bloodpirate shows up in my logs sabbing me. So I am sabbing back. Bloodpirate has a personal agenda here, so I will return chaining for every time he is in my logs. Otherwise, I have no reason to sab any FF. Maybe Bloodpirate can explain.

iLoL
10th May 2010, 10:26 AM
I had not touched FF and bloodpirate shows up in my logs sabbing me. So I am sabbing back. Bloodpirate has a personal agenda here, so I will return chaining for every time he is in my logs. Otherwise, I have no reason to sab any FF. Maybe Bloodpirate can explain.

U ever tried contacting him?...

conflag
10th May 2010, 10:56 AM
We've had each other on ignore for a couple of ages now. :)

evilmiget0021
10th May 2010, 11:29 AM
We've had each other on ignore for a couple of ages now. :)

You have me on ignore for some weird reason too. Also bp8 probably sabbed you since you've been on the sablist forever. Like a really long time :p

BALAMAN-
10th May 2010, 11:54 AM
You have me on ignore for some weird reason too. Also bp8 probably sabbed you since you've been on the sablist forever. Like a really long time :p

EM, I take it that means anyone who sabbed FF (e.g. carlos, me etc) are on a sablist for a long time right?

evilmiget0021
10th May 2010, 12:09 PM
EM, I take it that means anyone who sabbed FF (e.g. carlos, me etc) are on a sablist for a long time right?

Well conflag has been on it since like the week after the SRchain v MK/RF/NWO/FF war. That's what I was referring to. I can throw Latkan(that's you right?) on there too if you want, but I'm sure you're capped already anyway.

Carlos
10th May 2010, 12:34 PM

he sabs me both in roc and koc because im linked to you lol

conflag
10th May 2010, 12:46 PM
he sabs me both in roc and koc because im linked to you lol

LOL yeah, he sent me a message last age saying the BSS or former BSS were a bunch of <insertInsultHere> and that we deserved blah blah blah. Basically a whiny MF that felt he had to vent his frustrations to me. hence the ignore status.

I am not surprised I am on the sab list. I sab back, and he puts me on the list. w/e bullshit he made up for me to be on the list is just his personal agenda getting in the way of his objectivity. ;)

evilmiget0021 you are likely on ignore because you were probably telling me some bullshit about how I am a n00b, gonna be sabbed, or you were the BF mod for BP's sablist request.

My ignore list is something to behold. :biggrinan

Ignored
Mirth
DL-yay
Merchantofdeath_LaCN
NAT_EN_STRAF-MK (not active)
FuhnGuazer
Chaos-Conqueror (not active)
BlankSlate
TH_Hierarchy
Ragsnot_TLA
TheGodFather_LaCN
Chicoed_LaCN (not active)
good_dog-AL2 (not active)
Rastalord (not active)
Red_LaCN
Screwdriver_LaCN
Goldfish-
evil_spawn
Spiderwoman_LaCN
Bacchus-Utd
Placebo (not active)
zeus-sr (not active)
Aks_M5 (not active)
evilmiget0021
chrisby
AlCapone_LaCN (not active)
Superlative
CP_Bloodpirate_DES
illkeyone
I_sab_j00
DeaTHReQueST (not active)
Chavizz_TUE
Castiel-SR
Caraguez
elroyboy
Death_Bringer_SL
Dydy
Fenris (not active)
PrOdIgY
DarkSouL
agent47 (not active)
Shredmeister-RF
Amelio_LoP (not active)
LordWolf
zero_ghost53
Jukeboxx_LaCN (not active)
Wake
Hworangfob (not active)
ZnakeY
CarSex
Woozy
Tirith (not active)
mrwisher (not active)
Hosstoka
John20001
iggy13 (not active)
sInNer88
patch (not active)
nOObie12
Pete-tS (not active)
MexicanSanta (not active)
Cobruler
thunder-tS
Lafayette (not active)
TheGodFather-LaCN (not active)
gevaar
Davebot_LaCN
Fatality-MK
MerDeNoms
AdmiralTwitchy
It_Is_I-LaCN
NE_Patriots (not active)
lone_wolf_SL (not active)
G0LD4R (not active)
noXon_LaCN (not active)
italianwiseass (not active)
jimbodini25_SL
Blipje
Uther-The-King-Of-Paladins
chrisl7605-tS
Helmos
Christophe_Thessa
se7en_LaCN
Andrei
derfel_bloodsheild
SirMichael
DeathAdder (not active)
Kuiba_Kuba
oOFangless (not active)
sunfamily8
Red_Phoenix
NeedingName
Demolition60 (not active)
BloodyMonday
L_E_G_E_N_D

iLoL
10th May 2010, 01:05 PM
Funny how carlos doesnt reply to my post on the previous page, guess he knows i'm right and doesnt know what to say...

BALAMAN-
10th May 2010, 01:08 PM
Well conflag has been on it since like the week after the SRchain v MK/RF/NWO/FF war. That's what I was referring to. I can throw Latkan(that's you right?) on there too if you want, but I'm sure you're capped already anyway.

Thats correct I am latkan :) its really up to you on the other matter since your the BF-Mod and your right I am always capped.

Sterling
10th May 2010, 01:11 PM
FF should do something to prove they are not secretly friends with LaCN!

evilmiget0021
10th May 2010, 01:22 PM
evilmiget0021 you are likely on ignore because you were probably telling me some bullshit about how I am a n00b, gonna be sabbed, or you were the BF mod for BP's sablist request.

My ignore list is something to behold. :biggrinan

Wow that is an um impressive? list. And actually you have me ignored from wayyyyyyy before this age. I think like my first one in age 10 or so. I only noticed because I had a really funny picture to show you and doh this age, but you had me ignored so I couldn't :p

iLoL
10th May 2010, 01:32 PM
FF should do something to prove they are not secretly friends with LaCN!

Like what? Go to war with LaCN?
Not gonna happen, as i said before, we have no plans to join this war. Not against LaCN, and not against SR either.

Carlos
10th May 2010, 01:35 PM
Funny how carlos doesnt reply to my post on the previous page, guess he knows i'm right and doesnt know what to say...

You made a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long post, dont expect me to read that lol

iLoL
10th May 2010, 01:43 PM
You made a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long post, dont expect me to read that lol

Most of the post, is made with ur BS ;) so u shouldnt mind reading something u typed urself, lol...

Dissenter
10th May 2010, 02:17 PM
Okay, I just talked to Carlos and he said we can all agree to a ceasefire. This is the first time in almost 4 years that some of these people have come off of our sablist (for more than the first couple of weeks of an age) so I'll say this should be interesting.

FF has removed Conflag, LordCounter, Malice-, Carlos, Jarradispro and Ure_More_ from the sab list. Future issues will be dealt with individually. Also, I have explained and Carlos also has accepted that FF is not secretly allied with anyone in the larger wars that are going on, so this is all wrapped up.