PDA

View Full Version : LaCN or SR creating/supporting Rogues?

Baigo
29th April 2010, 11:42 AM
Recently a LaCN rogue named Joshgav ( http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4356294 ) started to chain SR. This is not the first time this has happened. The old guy who was chaining us before was not even kicked from LaCN and still has forum access :P Since SR is not doing anything to defend against all these agressions, I might decide to leave to lead DT/DH/BL to victory! As usual LaCN is bullying the rest and only DT/DH/BL is doing something about it.

g0rFz-
29th April 2010, 11:54 AM
LaCN can't seem to keep their members straight. Not surprising, anyways I tried to help baigo and SR but Your opponent has already suffered heavy losses today, and his sentry force is on full alert. Your sabotage will not succeed until they let their guard down. sorry I couldn't help.

This just shows you how out of control LaCN as a whole alliance are, probably planned it months ago.

Lopina
29th April 2010, 12:09 PM
Recently a LaCN rogue named Joshgav ( http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4356294 ) started to chain SR.

Your statement is true.

However, I'll counter you with 1 name only.

Oberon ( http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4368583 )

Before you start spitting on us, try to clean your back yard 1st a bit.

Baigo
29th April 2010, 01:10 PM
I don't even know that guy. Anyway, guess you're forgetting about ElfBowler155
( http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4339949 ) who sabbed us for almost half the age over nothing. He did a thread on LaCN forums showing what he was doing and all the proud LaCNies posting how happy they were about it. We were nice enough to stop the approval once he stopped sabbing (about 2 months)

Sh4nnon
29th April 2010, 01:23 PM
and Lopina u forgot bryan :P

chaser1
29th April 2010, 01:30 PM
Heck you forgot DT chain itself. DrunkNgoblin --> SoGodly- --> insanityissues --> Maelstorm --> SweetRevenge

Hey look, imagine that, A subchain of SR is smashing into LoP and LaCN accounts. Speaking of "going rogue" baigo, I agree with lopina here, look at your own actions before becoming a hypocrite.

AxEHeaD15
29th April 2010, 02:00 PM
Lol so what, is Martin going rogue then?

-AxE

Bryan
29th April 2010, 02:23 PM
and Lopina u forgot bryan :P

I didn't go rogue. Learn to Read

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?76025-Bryan-v.s-LaCN&highlight=

chaser1
29th April 2010, 02:51 PM
Lol so what, is Martin going rogue then?

-AxE

One could only hope he would be stupid enough.

Lopina
29th April 2010, 02:55 PM
I didn't go rogue.

No, you just went on a quick rage-spree because you low hit rasta and got sabbed.

Why didn't you keep it 1v1 between Rasta and you? Didn't have enough balls?

Baigo
29th April 2010, 03:09 PM
WTH, lol. I didn't create this thread xD Seems some mod is having fun.

One could only hope he would be stupid enough.

Is that an invitation =) If I get invited I cannot be considered a rogue!

Bryan
29th April 2010, 03:10 PM
No, you just went on a quick rage-spree because you low hit rasta and got sabbed.

LOL

You are absolutely right. I didn't have enough balls to just sab Rasta, so instead I chained all of LaCN for about 5 billion gold, and massed TGF, willing to lose my entire account to prove a point.....god man, I have NO BALLS

I had a reason to fight. It may not have been a GOOD reason in your eyes, but I am proud I did it. LaCN and SR now are being much nicer to each other when it comes to sabbing immediately for low hits, and I got my apology from Rasta, so I have no beef with him anymore

ThomasA
29th April 2010, 03:14 PM
WTH, lol. I didn't create this thread xD Seems some mod is having fun.

The posts were moved out of the DH/..etv v LaCN war thread, as unless SR is joining the war with DH/... etc, they were going too far off topic. As people wanted to debate the issue, it deserved its own topic.

Lopina
29th April 2010, 03:23 PM
Bryan, you know exactly what I meant. It's easy to go berserk on an alliance these days. Why? Because you know these stupid sab rules are in favor of you. I bet you'd never done what you did if old rules still applied and your account could be emptied in 2-3 days.

And that goes for all those who are now "brave" and "reckless", but were all timid and quiet when you could lose and account you were building for 4 months in 1 day. You're all dipshits.
I only know a few of them who have the real balls:
LordCounter
Bon
Orange_Hitman
Cam
Carlos

(There are some I missed, not by intention.)

Sterling
29th April 2010, 04:01 PM
And that goes for all those who are now "brave" and "reckless", but were all timid and quiet when you could lose and account you were building for 4 months in 1 day. You're all dipshits.
I only know a few of them who have the real balls:
LordCounter
Bon
Orange_Hitman
Cam
Carlos

(There are some I missed, not by intention.)

Heck you forgot DT chain itself. DrunkNgoblin --> SoGodly- --> insanityissues --> Maelstorm --> SweetRevenge

Hey look, imagine that, A subchain of SR is smashing into LoP and LaCN accounts. Speaking of "going rogue" baigo, I agree with lopina here, look at your own actions before becoming a hypocrite.

Hello, we are not "rogues", unlike LaCN, who can't seem to keep track of their members... shame for chaining SR for no reason!

I'm not sure who coined this gay "rogue" term, nor when, but this is how we've played for as long as we've played KoC and being asked "if I've gone rogue" everyday since returning in Age 12 is annoying. And on that note people in our chain (DG/below) aren't pussies and would be doing this regardless of the current lame sab rules, a lot of us have played this way since before your time :)

Sh4nnon
29th April 2010, 04:02 PM
ps @ byran if u think u didnt go rogue .. then joshgav and elf didnt go rogue too .. since they chained after being approved for some bs reason (well atleast according to them) the difference is they didnt make a thread in gua and u did

DrunKnGoblin
29th April 2010, 08:18 PM

yes it is unfortunate we are inchain with SR, But this age, they seem to be the lesser of 2 evils.

Bryan
29th April 2010, 10:43 PM
ps @ byran if u think u didnt go rogue .. then joshgav and elf didnt go rogue too .. since they chained after being approved for some bs reason (well atleast according to them) the difference is they didnt make a thread in gua and u did

Sabbing for 6 hours because of your stupid BF rules and then negotiating with LaCN BF Mods for 2 hours trying to end it on both sides is hardly "going rogue".

And i have to agree with DG, I think term of "going rogue" is pretty much "playing the game" 4 ages ago

SleepingDragon
30th April 2010, 12:54 AM

Would LaCN have let him keep it 1v1 against Rasta? That'd have been cool, perhaps make it public knowledge that you'll go down that route and hopefully less kids will go crazy and chain sab. :)

Lopina
30th April 2010, 01:43 AM
Would LaCN have let him keep it 1v1 against Rasta? That'd have been cool, perhaps make it public knowledge that you'll go down that route and hopefully less kids will go crazy and chain sab. :)

If they both agreed to it, I see no reason for rest of lacn to interfere.
Dunno if i heard it right, but i heard rasta offered him 1v1.

DrunKnGoblin
30th April 2010, 01:49 AM
If they both agreed to it, I see no reason for rest of lacn to interfere.
Dunno if i heard it right, but i heard rasta offered him 1v1.

interesting.... a LaCN willing to go 1v1? unheard of...

TimeIsMoney
30th April 2010, 01:54 AM
interesting.... a LaCN willing to go 1v1? unheard of...

This would give an advantage towards lacn because that way lacn's top accounts wouldn't be raided by others.

Koc is running to its end (and I'm not referring to the end of this age) just get it over with koc and start a fullblown war to end it with a bang. Lacn with all their sentry, bunch of cowards.

Just have 100 or more accounts raid 10x tgf this will cost him over 100B to repair, that would be 6x his totally daily tbg. BTW you need in SA 1/100 of his DA to raid TheGodFather_LaCN - his DA 467,507,694,403 (with 5B in SA you can raid him, have some fun lol) http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3512693

Do this for a week or more and he cannot recover because you cost him over 700B. That's repair costs until the end of this age, nothing left to buy morale or anything.

Over here you get an indication of repair costs over 10x raids:

http://www.lacnfamily.com/contract.php?id=48024

Levski : Caused me 150mil in damages ( DA 55B)
lol Spiderwoman : he got me also with 400mil+ damage to repair. (DA 120B)
tgf should be over a billion per 10x raid (DA 470B should be damages 4x spiderwoman's = 1.6B )

Sterling
30th April 2010, 02:22 AM
This would give an advantage towards lacn because that way lacn's top accounts wouldn't be raided by others.

Koc is running to its end (and I'm not referring to the end of this age) just get it over with koc and start a fullblown war to end it with a bang. Lacn with all their sentry, bunch of cowards.

Just have 100 or more accounts raid 10x tgf this will cost him over 100B to repair, that would be 6x his totally daily tbg. BTW you need in SA 1/100 of his DA to raid TheGodFather_LaCN - his DA 467,507,694,403 (with 5B in SA you can raid him, have some fun lol) http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3512693

Do this for a week or more and he cannot recover because you cost him over 700B. That's repair costs until the end of this age, nothing left to buy morale or anything.

Over here you get an indication of repair costs over 10x raids:

http://www.lacnfamily.com/contract.php?id=48024

Levski : Caused me 150mil in damages
lol Spiderwoman : he got me also with 400mil+ damage to repair.
tgf should be over a billion per 10x raid

lol'd hi5

Spiderwoman_LaCN None 3 hours ago

no biggie

You guys hardly cause any damage at all as I am keeping trained off so only hold partial defense. I sab more than you do in damage so please continue to waste your turns on me as that means less for you to use elsewhere.

Thanks for the link, gives me motivation to keep 10x1ing her and TGF everyday. :)

TimeIsMoney
30th April 2010, 02:44 AM
10*1ing tgf causes more likely upto 2B in damages

Levski : Caused me 150mil in damages ( DA 55B)
lol Spiderwoman : he got me also with 400mil+ damage to repair. (DA 120B)
tgf should be over a billion per 10x raid (DA 470B should be damages 4x spiderwoman's = 1.6B )

Hibun_th
30th April 2010, 05:08 AM

riiiight

joshgav reason is that ghost sabbed him and he couldnt sab back.. so he sabbed all of ghosts officers (once the Contract was dealt with already and closed)

so his "good reason" is based on an already dealt with and closed contract. yeah that seems good enough right?

and at Spiderwoman

your post just shows you know nothing about KoC lol (im not saying it as an insult, it just does)
holding partial DA now does the same damage as holding the whole of it. Or at least it was so some days ago. YOu can try it with SA if not.. try doing conquests with 15bill SA and then unholding to 3bill SA and youll see youll get the same amount of damage.

@ at oberon being a rouge:

difference is you didnt contact us about them and we did contact you guys about your rouges.. and

oberon has 50mill spy. yeah and awesome rouge rawr

UMIST
30th April 2010, 06:58 AM
and at Spiderwoman

your post just shows you know nothing about KoC lol (im not saying it as an insult, it just does)
holding partial DA now does the same damage as holding the whole of it. Or at least it was so some days ago. YOu can try it with SA if not.. try doing conquests with 15bill SA and then unholding to 3bill SA and youll see youll get the same amount of damage.

no man u are wrong there. If u hold less SA u will do less damage when u farm wizards. I have noticed this myself a while back.

ThomasA
30th April 2010, 08:53 AM
Calm down with the flaming/trolling and keep it civilized.

chaser1
30th April 2010, 10:44 AM
Hello, we are not "rogues", unlike LaCN, who can't seem to keep track of their members... shame for chaining SR for no reason!

I'm not sure who coined this gay "rogue" term, nor when, but this is how we've played for as long as we've played KoC and being asked "if I've gone rogue" everyday since returning in Age 12 is annoying. And on that note people in our chain (DG/below) aren't pussies and would be doing this regardless of the current lame sab rules, a lot of us have played this way since before your time :)

So if you are not rogues, and still in SR chain, then a subsidiary of SR just declared war on us and they support it, am I correct? sure seems like it. To top that off, it seems that mostly SR members and leaders are in here egging you guys on, which makes it look even worse for their case. If that is wrong, contact me quickly, cus that is what it seems like you said. I wont be on GUA most of the day. But I will be around.

Hibun_th
30th April 2010, 11:03 AM
no man u are wrong there. If u hold less SA u will do less damage when u farm wizards. I have noticed this myself a while back.

ive seen this 2 weeks ago man..
so no, you're wrong. lol

its easy to see (try unholding chariots or bpms and check the gold/point of repair, and check how many points you lose per attack). its a constant the points lost per attack, and the gold/point is the same while having the weapons held or not, so yeah, it doesnt change. ive even made attacks with wizards to check it out..

i might be wrong (as every human being can be) but im pretty sure im right this time. plus ive talked to other players who also tested it and had same results as me:

g0rFz-
30th April 2010, 11:09 AM
lets figure this out once and for all.

rogues plural
1. A rogue is a man who behaves in a dishonest or criminal way. Noun (countable)
2. If a man behaves in a way that you do not approve of but you still like him, you can refer to him as a rogue. Noun
3. A rogue element is someone or something that behaves differently from others of its kind, often causing damage.

I dont think DT falls under any of those, its not like a random act of aggression, there was a reason. We have never lied and we almost fit under #2, except you don't like DT.

I'd say DT is more like a modern day robin hood, the allies in WWII, or comparable to Ghandhi.

You can bet that SR isn't supporting us in any way except maybe on here, moral support. I asked kab to donate and found out that we aren't particularly friends with them. Get it straight thaT in no way are we working with them and egging us on isn't really a crime, it's probably kind of entertaining (not as entertaining as the story I tell my friends about a person who got a tattoo for an imaginary gang) but please do act on them if need be ;) spice it up!

LordCounter
30th April 2010, 12:21 PM
lets figure this out once and for all.

I dont think DT falls under any of those, its not like a random act of aggression, there was a reason. We have never lied and we almost fit under #2, except you don't like DT.

I'd say DT is more like a modern day robin hood, the allies in WWII, or comparable to Ghandhi.

You can bet that SR isn't supporting us in any way except maybe on here, moral support. I asked kab to donate and found out that we aren't particularly friends with them. Get it straight thaT in no way are we working with them and egging us on isn't really a crime, it's probably kind of entertaining (not as entertaining as the story I tell my friends about a person who got a tattoo for an imaginary gang) but please do act on them if need be ;) spice it up!

lol its pretty insulting that people suggest SR are helping us, 99% of SR are nubs and morons especially that kab guy whos sr main for some mysterious reason. its pretty dumb to say we are in chain 'with' SR as they joined later. idk why they are in the same chain as no one has ever told us we'd be - we joined Shane and are now still around cause we like some ppl in tfe. ofc ppl start talking about blashemy when sabbing inchain but we dont consider us allied with SR. but with tattoo bobs in koc we dont have the time or means to go after SR. ofc we do love baigo cause he pwnt lacn.

and just to make this clear, we are a sab alliance. sab alliance means sabbing people. dont compare us with people that go 'rogue', we are no frustrated noobs upset some bad person sabbed our precious weapons and make our rank drop.

if SR decides to sab lacn thats up to them, it doesnt matter to us cause the damage on us is minimal already with the sab restrictions. so if lacn decides to focus on sr instead its not that relevant.

Fakejordan
30th April 2010, 12:26 PM
Robin hood stole from the rich to give to the poor. So far you have not been giving anything, just taking. You also bring up how much damage the smaller LaCN are taking, not much for helping the poor.

The Allies in WWII fought and banded together in reaction to war actions against them, DT has openly admitted they were planning on warring LaCN that weekend anyways. WWII also involved nearly the whole world, not just a couple clans.

Ghandi was a pacifist.

g0rFz-
30th April 2010, 01:03 PM
Fakejordan
Robin hood stole from the rich to give to the poor. So far you have not been giving anything, just taking. You also bring up how much damage the smaller LaCN are taking, not much for helping the poor.

The Allies in WWII fought and banded together in reaction to war actions against them, DT has openly admitted they were planning on warring LaCN that weekend anyways. WWII also involved nearly the whole world, not just a couple clans.

Ghandi was a pacifist.

Robin hood also gave the people hope, taking down a tyrant and restoring peace. And DT has been generous enough to give a smaller acct like me a chance to make a difference. I joined them after the war started and they helped me become a warrior.

The allies were never in fear of action being taken against them, they were saving the world before anything happened. Lacn is a sab-hungry communist war chain that needs to be stopped before its too late - thats what i was inferring.

DT are pacifists.

Lopina
30th April 2010, 01:42 PM
On topic, SR has 2 more rogues: Eternauta-SR and Fears-SR.

Both out of the blue.

I wonder what would Baigo do if the situations were reversed?
He'd prolly start another GUA thread about LaCN bullying SR, right.

Hibun_th
30th April 2010, 02:06 PM
On topic, SR has 2 more rogues: Eternauta-SR and Fears-SR.

Both out of the blue.

I wonder what would Baigo do if the situations were reversed?
He'd prolly start another GUA thread about LaCN bullying SR, right.

no technically rouges.. cause rouges sab every other chains.. these just sab LaCN.

as SR doesnt support their actions they are no longer in the SR chain.. while still LaCN "rouges" are still inchain and growing. well

so the difference is LaCN is supporting these guys while SR isnt (we even demoted Baigo and Funnybones out of their leadership status for it).

but its their decision.

Lopina
30th April 2010, 02:18 PM
no technically rouges.. cause rouges sab every other chains.. these just sab LaCN.

as SR doesnt support their actions they are no longer in the SR chain.. while still LaCN "rouges" are still inchain and growing. well

so the difference is LaCN is supporting these guys while SR isnt (we even demoted Baigo and Funnybones out of their leadership status for it).

but its their decision.

AFAIK, bill and elf ceased their actions. Dunno for Josh.

As for Baigo and FB losing their leadership status. What are they now? 1 step below leadership? You may not want to admit it, but Baigo is SR. He holds a grudge against us ever since age 11. Maybe longer. And every age he stirs shit like this. I'm not saying we are innocent too.
But tell me, when was the last time you say one of LaCN leaders opening GUA topics, crying that SR bullies us?
You may not want to admit it, but Baigo is SR, and you stripping him out of his leader status means nothing, because his word still has a weight in SR.

chaser1
30th April 2010, 02:19 PM
DT chain.. 'nuff said. Still in chain. And baigo is the founding leader of SR. Like it or not he will always be seen as that.

iRC-KiNG
30th April 2010, 02:20 PM
So, they are full members and are dealt with within LaCN accordingly.
Noone else has to know what we do with them. We most certainly do not fund them.

You might wanna read the next two books tho:

How to sell morale (out of chain), so i can grow spy?
How to get more active offies, so my spy increases accoringly?

When you're done with both, i'll be glad to hear from you again.

Bryan
30th April 2010, 02:35 PM

As for Baigo and FB losing their leadership status. What are they now? 1 step below leadership? You may not want to admit it, but Baigo is SR. He holds a grudge against us ever since age 11. Maybe longer. And every age he stirs shit like this. I'm not saying we are innocent too.
But tell me, when was the last time you say one of LaCN leaders opening GUA topics, crying that SR bullies us?
You may not want to admit it, but Baigo is SR, and you stripping him out of his leader status means nothing, because his word still has a weight in SR.

DT chain.. 'nuff said. Still in chain. And baigo is the founding leader of SR. Like it or not he will always be seen as that.

First off, Josh is still sabbing. And bill/elf both sabbed for Days if Not Weeks.

and not only is Baigo "out of leadership", he's out of chain and is not in our Private channel. So ya, shows how much LaCN knows...

Hibun_th
30th April 2010, 02:38 PM

he's a vop now.. and has no access to leadership stuff or mod stuff or anything else..
and about his opinion. Well he's the ONLY founding leader of SR, i came a bit afterwards (used to have my own anti-SR alliance jsut to stir shit with him)
so yeah his opinion amtters but what do you want.. we kicked him and told him he's a bad bad BAAAD girl. at least we kciked him.. you guys dont. and Ive asked you to.. and you ignore me. meh

chaser1
30th April 2010, 02:41 PM
Dont care what you say, he is still the founding leader of SR. It smells too much to believe anything you say here.

MerDeNoms
30th April 2010, 02:42 PM
You guys are complaining that our members are going rogue and still inchain, yet you guys went to war with most of KOC earlier this age defending TFE's right to keep their rogues, make up your minds...

Hibun_th
30th April 2010, 02:46 PM
You guys are complaining that our members are going rogue and still inchain, yet you guys went to war with most of KOC earlier this age defending TFE's right to keep their rogues, make up your minds...

i dunno why we went to war.. we just supported our allies..
we dont support rouges inchain (and btw TFE doesnt have rouges inchain, they have sabbers thats different)

chaser1
30th April 2010, 02:58 PM
So, you are saying that you support your allies? or that they are inchain allies that are at war with us? Make up your mind.

Bryan
30th April 2010, 03:04 PM
We support TFE

DT =/= TFE

We are not allied to DT, they are just in chain with us. We aren't supporting them or helping them sab you, they are just cool guys to talk to on irc

jog1
30th April 2010, 08:42 PM
Just a quite note here :

LaCN blames SR for Baigo's actions because he used to be leader.

Let's go back to last age now. Remember LaCN backing LoP after one of their leader went rogue. They were saying he was no longer LoP so we couldn't relate this ex-leader's actions to LoP.

You guys change your mind to what suits you best!

chaser1
30th April 2010, 08:51 PM
I told you! *inside conversation to someone in LaCN* They would bring up previous ages if they wouldnt have a valid excuse for this age! LOL! I WIN!

by the way, why did you post that jog?

MerDeNoms
30th April 2010, 08:53 PM
chaser1 did call that

Anyway, did you honestly expect anyone to believe that just cause Baigo isn't wearing the SR tags, that he's not calling the shots anymore? lol.

Sterling
30th April 2010, 09:12 PM
I see some people (chaser1) feel the need to be a broken record and say the same thing time and time again. No matter how hard you close your eyes and whisper "DT IS IN CHAIN WITH SR" to yourselves, we are not allies, we are even separated by two other alliances and five steps below SR in the chain. We hang out in IRC together and have a good time, and that's about it. The extent of our relationship is that we are in chain with each other, and the "enemy of our enemy is our friend"; but SR still doesn't endorse our actions and vice versa. Find something else to cry about. DT has always made it's own decisions.

chaser1
30th April 2010, 09:14 PM
uh huh surrrre.

xeros
1st May 2010, 12:50 AM
lol, I have to agree with chaser, during the war earlier in the age, SR stated that they support their allies and any decisions they make. And I'm sure the mods of any other alliance involved in that war will remember that.

Sterling
1st May 2010, 01:10 AM
I recall that too. We are not allies with SR, and they are not supporting us. This happens every age, and yet really makes me LOL all the conspiracy theories LaCN thinks up. Paranoid much?

Also a lil birdie told me that SR's inchain allies are not supporting this newest SR/LaCN war, nor are LoP. :)

Are MK/DT allies now too since we both pwned SL? :)

lol its pretty insulting that people suggest SR are helping us, 99% of SR are nubs and morons especially that kab guy whos sr main for some mysterious reason. its pretty dumb to say we are in chain 'with' SR as they joined later. idk why they are in the same chain as no one has ever told us we'd be - we joined Shane and are now still around cause we like some ppl in tfe. ofc ppl start talking about blashemy when sabbing inchain but we dont consider us allied with SR. but with tattoo bobs in koc we dont have the time or means to go after SR. ofc we do love baigo cause he pwnt lacn.

and just to make this clear, we are a sab alliance. sab alliance means sabbing people. dont compare us with people that go 'rogue', we are no frustrated noobs upset some bad person sabbed our precious weapons and make our rank drop.

if SR decides to sab lacn thats up to them, it doesnt matter to us cause the damage on us is minimal already with the sab restrictions. so if lacn decides to focus on sr instead its not that relevant.

DrunKnGoblin
1st May 2010, 03:04 AM
I see some people (chaser1) feel the need to be a broken record and say the same thing time and time again. No matter how hard you close your eyes and whisper "DT IS IN CHAIN WITH SR" to yourselves, we are not allies, we are even separated by two other alliances and five steps below SR in the chain. We hang out in IRC together and have a good time, and that's about it. The extent of our relationship is that we are in chain with each other, and the "enemy of our enemy is our friend"; but SR still doesn't endorse our actions and vice versa. Find something else to cry about. DT has always made it's own decisions.

Lol, LaCN wont accept the fact we just dont like how they run, someone must be pulling our strings.... guys im sure you will be sabbed by us this age, and any other age you play how you do, Last age we were sabbing you/SR/TS/SL/FF. This age SR isnt run by the mexican and dont try to be 'The Don' of koc.
Not our choice to be inchain, but hey if you think our little band cant do it by ourselves... Your gonna have fun with us for many ages to come :)

Carlos
1st May 2010, 05:57 AM
This rogue stuff pisses me off a lot. We are not rogues, actually, none is, who invented that GAY term?

Screwdriver_LaCN
1st May 2010, 07:26 AM
Guys you became pathetic with all this anti-LaCN threads xD Very soon the majority will get tired to see every week Anti-LaCN thread started from 1 of 3-4 people :D But have fun discussing this ;) What I saw is Ghost- chaining or at least sabbing most of us without any good reason (i.e. noone except Rasta sabbed him xD) also Abadon or so chained whole koc including LaCN and he was under Kab ;)
All other comments about this and any other conclusions are result of too much free time :D

Sterling
1st May 2010, 07:33 AM
lol abaddon was obviously not SR. try opening your eyes

Lopina
1st May 2010, 08:02 AM
True, Abaddon_ was just trying to stir shit up.

Jarrad-
1st May 2010, 08:48 AM
LOL Abaddon_ actually sold off to chrisl before quiting...

jog1
1st May 2010, 09:06 AM
I told you! *inside conversation to someone in LaCN* They would bring up previous ages if they wouldnt have a valid excuse for this age! LOL! I WIN!

by the way, why did you post that jog?

You want it or not, you do change your mind to what suits you best.

Btw, I've been active for about 2 months at the start of the age, haven't been active since, but Baigo wasn't calling the shots. Kab was. Baigo, Jew and FB were barely active then.

chaser1
1st May 2010, 10:55 AM
LoL! Keep going Jog, this is awesome. I quoted you almost word for word!

MerDeNoms
1st May 2010, 12:14 PM
Skorpz isn't in SR anymore lol

Semper.Fidelis
1st May 2010, 03:54 PM
Oh my what an unexpected turn of events... Almost as surprising as SR getting pwnd.

SabbingfromAustralia
1st May 2010, 08:32 PM
Oh come on already - we really don't care if SR or LaCN have rogues - they are no better or worse than if any other alliance has rogues. If SR and LaCN want to war, just do it, don't just sit there with propaganda threads every week. And Goblin, just off topic, how are the West Coast Eagles going in the AFL? :D

Wing
1st May 2010, 08:38 PM
Incredible, KoC has become just like politics.

1. A lot of men with a lot of bullshit.
2. You blame, i blame.
3. Dirty tricks

Can't we all just be friends and get along? :'(

Nanaki
1st May 2010, 08:52 PM
Can't we all just be friends and get along? :'(

Kings of CHAOS it's called, not Kings of Lovable Peace and Happiness.

And plus, half the people only play here because OF the drama involved. It'd be pretty boring otherwise, dontcha think?

MerDeNoms
1st May 2010, 09:02 PM
If SR and LaCN want to war, just do it
Someone should fill you in on that.