PDA

View Full Version : Assembly of Nihilists VS Sons of Liberty

Semjazzah
25th April 2010, 11:05 AM
Who says small clans don't have dispute's to settle???

So here is the story about a bunch of underground cultists, simply trying to make their batches of lethal Kool-Aid for another daily ritual of darkness, when we suddenly get a member approved by Lordkill, of SoL.

They approve our member, wengshaun, for what they state is 'farming' in hitting 2x per 24 hours. These hits were 12 hours apart, the normal battlefield standard dictate this hit was a legal hit, not even a low hit, but ofcourse, Sons of Liberty being one of the few clans to even still keep to the 1/24 hour hit, goes off and approves him for sabs.

So it takes Sab4hire_SL, [an honorary AoN member] to show them the flaw of their bf policy. So suddenly as the approval begun, it was canceled, with faux apologies shoveled out to us. Yet more then 6 hours after the approval was canceled, our member is still getting riddled with sabs, damaged for about 84 million gold.

We speak to adray, co-leader of SoL, and for these issues he promises to pay 1.2k morale to the victim. 2 days go buy, and there is no payment. We petition Lordkill as adray could not be found. Adray hadn't even made mention of it to him. Lordkill attempts to persuade with gold instead of morale, but forget that, we wanted the morale cuz its faster. Who wants to lose soldiers off of a compensation sell, for only 84 million?! So Lordkill comes in the next day and says "Give me till next week to pay you . These guys take a week to pay 1.2k morale???

FAIL. Sol doesnt keep its own word. They finally pay, and its almost half the agreed upon amount. The come in showing disrespect in OUR room, even while asking US for advice, and if thats not the kicker,

Just several days ago, Lost-numb, an officer of Lordkill, begins chaining AoN accounts. Why?!
[13:06] <numb> why were u reconning me
[13:06] <+iPro> yh
[13:06] <Priest> numb , why not?
[13:07] <Priest> i recon alot of people, i was scouting hits for my friend
[13:07] <Priest> and pro ill take care of that shortly
[13:07] <+Commander_Semjazzah> a recon is a recon
[13:07] <numb> next time one of you is in my logs again i'll sab the fuck out of everyone of your members i can.
[13:07] <Priest> right
[13:08] <Priest> DuDE LOL
[13:08] <+Commander_Semjazzah> lmfao

This nub... sabs recons? And on top of it, claims to be a KoC Veteran? We were not only convinced he was HIGH, but that this war had to be done.

So take a bow SoL, for being even more noobish then we are :o wow thats hard to do!!

Here, this Kool Aid is on you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjacMS7Siqw

[I]Let it be known. This war is against all those whom have SoL as Primary, and all Officers of those whom have SoL as Primary. Those whom want out of this war, petition your commanders to switch their Primaries, or leave chain. No other choice, as from SoL we will only accept surrender.

Enjoy everyone^^

Sab4hire_SL
25th April 2010, 11:59 AM
Your spies successfully enter MetaLeavE's armory undetected, and destroy 145 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter MetaLeavE's armory undetected, and destroy 145 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter lordkill's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter lordkill's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Karatje's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Karatje's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ipekkk's armory undetected, and destroy 21 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ipekkk's armory undetected, and destroy 21 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter anoT_TR's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter anoT_TR's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter The_Grand_Puppeteer's armory undetected, and destroy 55 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter The_Grand_Puppeteer's armory undetected, and destroy 55 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lockhard1's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lockhard1's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter attackun's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter attackun's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ruhekincisi's armory undetected, and destroy 15 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ruhekincisi's armory undetected, and destroy 15 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Mixomath's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Mixomath's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ISIKSIZ's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ISIKSIZ's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter adray's armory undetected, and destroy 27 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter adray's armory undetected, and destroy 27 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter dat_trigga_nigga's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter dat_trigga_nigga's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter whitman221's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter whitman221's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter peanuckle's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter peanuckle's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lans's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lans's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lost-Numb's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lost-Numb's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

:P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRdMHbzjrlU

The_Sovereign
25th April 2010, 12:10 PM
Huge mistake sabbing my officer

Sab4hire_SL
25th April 2010, 12:14 PM
Im sabbing SoL , if he leaves SoL, he will never see me in his logs again ;P

Semjazzah
25th April 2010, 12:28 PM
We been through this sovereign. He chose to flag Sons of Liberty as his primary. All he has to do is switch back to TFFirm like a good loyal boy of yours, and he is off the list. :D

OR

You can back up these noobs, and show the world you approve of sabbing recons, and paying bs compensations, and approving of legal hits. Its your call^^

The_Sovereign
25th April 2010, 12:44 PM
Almost as much as I approve of sabbing a loosely organized group made up of members from many different alliances....over a tag

Sounds silly when a rational person says it, doesn't it?

Mudvayne
25th April 2010, 12:44 PM
In this era for wars over less than resonable causes this war seems very noble. I would like to give ^5s to all of the fine folks in AoN, and also leave you with a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCgBcKVLVt0

Semjazzah
25th April 2010, 12:58 PM
I feel the love Mudvayne :D

@ sovereign.

AoN is spread out too, but ya dont see me complaining and askin for help due to my own noobdom, right?

The Logic is FAIL, as is Sons of Liberty.

I will say it again. Tell your boy to switch his primary back to TFFirm, like a good loyal member to your cause, and he can save himself from the grief of a small clan massing him.

Semjazzah
25th April 2010, 04:44 PM
Trail Hog. Lol @ you. I like your comedic endeavors, as it reminds me there are still clowns in this world.

This war has come to an end in less then 24 hours since it's start^^

[18:35] <big_bad_b> Your army just threw one rockin' party! 400 morale was transferred to the other army - time to clean up the camp...
[18:35] <big_bad_b> done
[18:35] <Commander_Semjazzah> Ok.
[18:35] <big_bad_b> apology is comin i believe
[18:35] <Commander_Semjazzah> Ok.

[18:36] <+lordkill48> hey guys i jsut wanted to let you know that i am sorry
[18:36] <+lordkill48> for everything
[18:36] * ~Commander_Semjazzah nods.
[18:36] <~Commander_Semjazzah> Then this ends the war
[18:37] <+lordkill48> ok nothing personal
[18:37] <~Commander_Semjazzah> Of course not
[18:37] <~Commander_Semjazzah> thats it. This ends here :)
[18:37] <~Commander_Semjazzah> Thank you Lordkill
[18:37] <+lordkill48> np
[18:40] <&Priest> lordkill
[18:40] <&Priest> <3
[18:40] <~Commander_Semjazzah> <3
[18:41] <~Commander_Semjazzah> Lets keep the love m8.
[18:41] <+lordkill48> <3 u guys to
[18:41] <+lordkill48> ok

Alright. The rest of the compensation has been paid. The Assembly accepts Lord Kill's apologies.

This war is over and done with^^

KaB
25th April 2010, 05:23 PM
Best war this age :D

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10438/InBeforeTheLock.gif

AxEHeaD15
25th April 2010, 05:54 PM
Really? I kinda liked ours against SL better :p

Out of curiosity how many hours did this war last? And how does this affect the building of SoL as a new alliance?

-AxE