PDA

View Full Version : LaCN's attempt to bully us.

Baigo
19th April 2010, 06:06 PM
As most of you may know, recently LaCN has started a campaign to start preparing their chain to war SR. They've done it via forums/suitcase. It was funny when they claimed that they had an informant that told them that we were gonna war them. The word "war" did not cross our minds for like months. I'm just posting this because when they war us they'll just make up some sort of bullshit reason. We're currently having no problems, but they'll probably make something up.

Funny thing is they claim we are the ones that have warred them first for the last ages. For all of you to know, this is not true. LaCN is a clan which have a lot of leaks, and one of those just gave us the exact time where they were planning to war. So a few minutes before they strike, we a few minutes before. If they were not that prepared, they wouldn't have around 70 IRC users at the time. They have hit us every age, with the good old bullshit excuse.

I'd like to tell the whole KoC community SR is currently not having any type of aggressive policy or plans. SR will not war LaCN unless we find out they're about to strike (as usual). For silly Merv, who usually claims my word means nothing, I want to tell you dude, YOUR word means nothing. I've always followed my word. However this time I want to see you posting here claiming you're not planning to war SR. Let's see if your word is so trustable as you usually claim. We will not attack first unless we have good proofs that you're about to strike.

As my sig says:

[05:21:55] <Merv> I guess we'd be interested for warring SR cause they fooked us over last time we warred them, and TFE cause they gathered everyone against us in the beta.. Though it's just a beta so it doesn't count much..
How did we fooked you over last time you warred us? I thought you were the one who fucked my account over while I was drunk in another country with a stoneage computer used by the whole hotel.

Forgot to add this. Look at how LaCN respects our policies. This appears in LaCN MOB:

Make sure you hit the same SR-peeps more than once a day, and that you don't respect their AA. XD

Thanks

Baigo

somax-
19th April 2010, 07:17 PM
Funny thing is they claim we are the ones that have warred them first for the last ages. For all of you to know, this is not true.

I find that particularly funny. I vaguely remember SR paying me to do there dirty work against LaCN for them. Guarenteed you're gonna deny that but I "Just want the KoC community to know"

Somax-

UMIST
19th April 2010, 08:17 PM
I find that particularly funny. I vaguely remember SR paying me to do there dirty work against LaCN for them. Guarenteed you're gonna deny that but I "Just want the KoC community to know"

Somax-

what exactly did they make u do somax?

Sterling
19th April 2010, 08:41 PM

Somax-

Hmm same thing to me but it was LaCN vs SR. They wouldn't pay enough though

Neophyte
19th April 2010, 08:52 PM
You're just as full of BS as always Baigo.. Waging your endless propaganda wars against LaCN..

DrunKnGoblin
19th April 2010, 09:18 PM
Whats propaganda?

chaser1
19th April 2010, 09:41 PM
LoL! You were not on vacation until the second day of that war, you're not fooling any of us. Secondly, you have a history of paying people through ages 11 and 12 to wage "rogue" actions on LaCN and other competing chains. Thirdly, you yourself tried recruiting me upon finding out I was TGF last age and also believed I was still one of the acting leaders of TCL. You also have a history of false promises and lying. You can poke at merv all you want, but you started this thread and your credibility is junk.

As for us warring, let's turn this around with all of the "leak spies" in your chain who state that you've been preparing to war us for the past few weeks. Door swings both ways, bud. Don't let it stick you in the ass. Lastly, since you have been ramping for war, you've been pwned the last two ages by us when you tried to war. Face it, bud. It's not gonna happen.

Forgot to add this. Look at how LaCN respects our policies. This appears in LaCN MOB:

Thanks

Baigo
EDIT: I noticed baigo added something to his original post so I thought I would. Where in the hell does it say that in the MOB? Making shit up now?

KaB
19th April 2010, 10:06 PM
Are you spies from the future? I cannot remember planning any war, yet?

My guess is this will be your reason when you war us, your imaginary spies told you we were about to attack so you just went first.

chaser1
19th April 2010, 10:12 PM
Name a time we attacked SR first, Kab.

LOL by the way, I noticed your avatar. You a BOXXXY fan? That's pretty cool.

funny_bone83
19th April 2010, 10:28 PM
IM always at war, you know that. ;) But as for the LaCN vs SR idea that sprouted up. I keep hearing rumors left and right so I can't even honestly answer that question with a yes or no. There are rumors flying back and forth that SR is going to war and other rumors that LaCN is going to war. Ive been rather out of it for about a week thanks to a family member passing away and the funeral thereafter, so... Im a bit out of the loop on what is actually going on.

Sorry DT/DH/BL this should not be your war thread instead of TRD. but I have to say something.
From the last time I check this is a war game. everyone have to be on edge, and watch out for everybody else. always need to be prepare, even if just a rumor. if SR heard news that LACN going to war us, we are going to prepare for the worst.. instead of lying belly up and wait for the ass ramming. i'm sure everyone do the same. the end of the age are getting closer, and LACN will try to do everything they can to try to win #1, but cant really do that when KAB is way ahead.and SR is master at catching sells. so this war is not going to be far away. i'm sure there will be some BS reason of why the war start. maybe someone will get called names, and war can spark from there. if you want a reason for something, you can always find a way.

Wulfric
19th April 2010, 10:40 PM
Thanks for your insight Baigo. Care to explain reason for this post?

I've always followed my word.
LOL.. You really have developed some sense of humor. :)

HellBoy
19th April 2010, 11:36 PM
I've always followed my word

Haha, made me lol'

Baigo, I can name you ten times AT LEAST where you have not followed your word, regarding me and my chain (for what I know).

So, we conclude that,

SR will not war LaCN unless we find out they're about to strike (as usual).

THIS MEANS NOTHING! j00 fail Baigo, as always ;(

HB

jog1
20th April 2010, 12:37 AM
1 thing I can see here. LaCN won't give their word they won't war SR.

Which means they were probably planning on warring SR for no reason lol

chaser1
20th April 2010, 12:44 AM
Why should we? The moment you guys mount your 'surprise attack' and we retaliate, it would be turned around on us if we ever state that "we will never war SR." Secondly, having baigo be the thread starter was about the utmost and tactically the most retarded thing you could have done. At least if Kab, hibun or shk were to start it, I could have read through it without laughing and thinking to myself, oO( well, that's confirmation that they are up to something )Oo

Face it, no one trusts baigo except those who are in his chain.

Sorry DT/DH/BL this should not be your war thread instead of TRD. but I have to say something.
From the last time I check this is a war game. everyone have to be on edge, and watch out for everybody else. always need to be prepare, even if just a rumor. if SR heard news that LACN going to war us, we are going to prepare for the worst.. instead of lying belly up and wait for the ass ramming. i'm sure everyone do the same. the end of the age are getting closer, and LACN will try to do everything they can to try to win #1, but cant really do that when KAB is way ahead.and SR is master at catching sells. so this war is not going to be far away. i'm sure there will be some BS reason of why the war start. maybe someone will get called names, and war can spark from there. if you want a reason for something, you can always find a way.

likewise funnybone, likewise.

Sterling
20th April 2010, 12:58 AM
I often idle in #SR to troll and spam, and can say that until a couple days ago and the rumors started flying that LaCN was going to war SR, there wasn't really any talk of it. The talk of it has since disappeared again too. I thought this was a pretty clever thread by Baigo because LaCN is forced to either silently confirm or publicly deny war.

Also, no one really cares who "made the first move" in a war, unless you are a petty moron. Quit being pussies and keep up the tradition of warring every age. FF/TFE war every age, LaCN/SR war every age, that's koc life

Neophyte
20th April 2010, 04:15 AM
Seems to me SR lost the element of surprise (If they ever had it), and are now trying to regain it..

Baigo never kept his word, and I dont expect him to keep it this time either.

DrunKnGoblin
20th April 2010, 04:44 AM
now kids.... Enough of This 'You Were Gonna War Us First!' 'NO!, You Want to War Us First'
time for 1 side to Sack Up and War.....

JeNnAjAmEsoN
20th April 2010, 09:01 AM
Face it, no one trusts baigo except those who are in his chain.

I dont trust Baigo neither Chaser, dont worry ;)

So, what does the honesty & sincerity fountain (lacn) have to say about warring SR?
A) Yes
B) No
C) Lame excuse not to reply

evilmiget0021
20th April 2010, 09:03 AM
Also, no one really cares who "made the first move" in a war, unless you are a petty moron. Quit being pussies and keep up the tradition of warring every age. FF/TFE war every age, LaCN/SR war every age, that's koc life

Agreed. It's your turn now SR/LaCN

Lopina
20th April 2010, 09:48 AM
Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to today's episode of "How Naive Are You?".

In today's post, I'll show you how to discredit Baigo in a very easy and understandable way, without using any means of deception myself.

Now,
Martin gave us a long post in which he described how we have an unfair treatment towards SR. As evidence, he provided this:

Make sure you hit the same SR-peeps more than once a day, and that you don't respect their AA. XD

Now, at the first glance, it may seem that he's right. But, let's take a closer look at what he wrote.

Now you are probably wondering why I made those 3 words appear in bold.

Well, I did it because it's the key to understand Baigo is a manipulative liar. At least in this case.

The first two words are "respects" and "appears". So, what's so special about them? Well, to any person who knows a bit of English, it's perfectly clear this is present simple tense, which denotes one of the following:
* action at the present
* a state of being
* an occurrence in the (very) near future
* an action that occurred in the past and continues up to the present.

Now, let's look at the third word we marked. It says "AA".
To those familiar with KoC changes, this might be a bit controversial.

How so?
Well, Baigo is implying that that message has been added recently to MOB, and is still there. However, AA's were removed approximately 1 or 2 months before Age 12 ended.
So how is possible for this message to be issued in present?

I'll tell you how. It's not.

In fact, that message was issued during our last war, which, you guess, happened in Age 12, before AAs were abolished.

So, there it is. A simple, yet powerful proof Baigo has, once again, tried to frame LaCN, using falsified evidence.

You've been reading "How Naive Are You?", brought to you by Lopina.
Thank you for your audience and see you again next time Baigo posts $h1T.

conflag
20th April 2010, 10:05 AM
Well, looks like lacn has the reason to war now!! Cuz baigo tried to pull a fast one!!

One more night with the wenches and it will be WAR!!! :thumbsup:

Let us save you the trouble and allow DT/DH/BL to officially declare lacn and SR at war!! (tomorrow, after the wenches have left).

Could lacn handle sr AND the 13 of us?

Doc
20th April 2010, 10:35 AM
LaCN's attempt to bully us.

As most of you may know, recently LaCN has started a campaign to start preparing their chain to war SR.
They've done it via forums/suitcase. It was funny when they claimed that they had an informant that told them that we were gonna war them.
The word "war" did not cross our minds for like months. I'm just posting this because when they war us they'll just make up some sort of bullshit reason.
We're currently having no problems, but they'll probably make something up.

Baigo, we know exactly how your lil brain works...you do it age after age after age.... :) Its just another way for you to make trouble problem is we hear it so much from your mouth that nobody is listening to what you keep repeating.
Its obvious that SR get their ass's kicked everytime you war against LaCN so why the hell do you keep trying.??? just admit that you are no competition against LaCN.
I cant wait to see your chains running for the tree's when it does kick off...they take your handouts but when it comes for them to defend the golden egg they run like rabbits.....Trust me, it will happen again...this age...next age...and as long as you are playing KOC. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Baigo
20th April 2010, 11:21 AM
LaCN's attempt to bully us.

As most of you may know, recently LaCN has started a campaign to start preparing their chain to war SR.
They've done it via forums/suitcase. It was funny when they claimed that they had an informant that told them that we were gonna war them.
The word "war" did not cross our minds for like months. I'm just posting this because when they war us they'll just make up some sort of bullshit reason.
We're currently having no problems, but they'll probably make something up.

Baigo, we know exactly how your lil brain works...you do it age after age after age.... :) Its just another way for you to make trouble problem is we hear it so much from your mouth that nobody is listening to what you keep repeating.
Its obvious that SR get their ass's kicked everytime you war against LaCN so why the hell do you keep trying.??? just admit that you are no competition against LaCN.
I cant wait to see your chains running for the tree's when it does kick off...they take your handouts but when it comes for them to defend the golden egg they run like rabbits.....Trust me, it will happen again...this age...next age...and as long as you are playing KOC. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

If you had known how my "lil" brain works LaCN would've won last age. Will you know how my "lil" brain works this time? ;)

Haha, made me lol'

Baigo, I can name you ten times AT LEAST where you have not followed your word, regarding me and my chain (for what I know).

So, we conclude that,

THIS MEANS NOTHING! j00 fail Baigo, as always ;(

HB

HellBoy, please post those 10 occations. Heck, please post 20.

Look at the lil screenshot they've sent me from MOB:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/6632/mob.png
A list of targets where only SR/TFE/LGC/TFFirm people appear, with that message on top, currently working. Mind removing that message from the top of it? And, why do we only appear on it?

chaser1
20th April 2010, 11:50 AM

A list of targets where only SR/TFE/LGC/TFFirm people appear, with that message on top, currently working. Mind removing that message from the top of it? And, why do we only appear on it?

Dude, that's fake shot.

Baigo
20th April 2010, 11:58 AM
Dude, that's fake shot.

Did it myself.

Doc
20th April 2010, 12:23 PM
If you had known how my "lil" brain works LaCN would've won last age. Will you know how my "lil" brain works this time? ;)

Lolzzz..you really are dim wit Baigo....

Winning a war and winning the age are 2 different things.

You have never ever beaten LaCN in a war and are unlikely to ever beat them.

Lopina
20th April 2010, 12:25 PM
Did it myself.

You're either dumb, lying or just don't have access to the latest MOB

P.S. This is how the REAL thing looks like (shot taken 2 mins ago)
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4704/therealone.png

KaB
20th April 2010, 12:56 PM

Baigo's SS is from farm.php

chaser1
20th April 2010, 12:56 PM
Did it myself.

of course you did. Photoshop is a very great tool. And Kab, you are either in cahoots with him or you are dim enough to believe him. That SS of his is a fake.

Lopina
20th April 2010, 01:03 PM
Baigo's SS is from farm.php

So is mine.

So, if we assume you are telling the truth, and that Baigo did that SS from farm.php, then there is only one possible conclusion.

He obviously has access to an old version, more accurately, the one that was back there in Age 12, just as I nicely explained in one of my posts before.

So, once again, Martin, try to verify the origin of your information, before you use it as a "legit" evidence.

Nasser
20th April 2010, 01:45 PM
Baigo. LaCN warring SR wouldn't be for 'no reason' - and vice versa. A shot at #1 is always a good reason to war. That's KoC. Its not a barbies game.
LaCN or SR , letting #1 slip away without a fight is n00bish. Stop being pussies and fight for it on the battlefield and not with clicking/buying morale only.

Also we all know your credibility is close to null , Baigo.

ThomasA
20th April 2010, 01:50 PM
So is mine.

So, if we assume you are telling the truth, and that Baigo did that SS from farm.php, then there is only one possible conclusion.

He obviously has access to an old version, more accurately, the one that was back there in Age 12, just as I nicely explained in one of my posts before.

So, once again, Martin, try to verify the origin of your information, before you use it as a "legit" evidence.

The post refereed to:

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to today's episode of "How Naive Are You?".

In today's post, I'll show you how to discredit Baigo in a very easy and understandable way, without using any means of deception myself.

Now,
Martin gave us a long post in which he described how we have an unfair treatment towards SR. As evidence, he provided this:

Now, at the first glance, it may seem that he's right. But, let's take a closer look at what he wrote.

Now you are probably wondering why I made those 3 words appear in bold.

Well, I did it because it's the key to understand Baigo is a manipulative liar. At least in this case.

The first two words are "respects" and "appears". So, what's so special about them? Well, to any person who knows a bit of English, it's perfectly clear this is present simple tense, which denotes one of the following:
* action at the present
* a state of being
* an occurrence in the (very) near future
* an action that occurred in the past and continues up to the present.

How so?
Well, Baigo is implying that that message has been added recently to MOB, and is still there. However, AA's were removed approximately 1 or 2 months before Age 12 ended.

In fact, that message was issued during our last war, which, you guess, happened in Age 12, before AAs were abolished.

So, there it is. A simple, yet powerful proof Baigo has, once again, tried to frame LaCN, using falsified evidence.

Thank you for your audience and see you again next time Baigo posts $h1T.

Competing screenshots:

First of all I don't exactly know what MOB is, I'm just reading posts and trying to make sense of it. However Ive come across this conundrum from the above quotes. Which could someone explain to me?

Examine the controversial text in each image for similarities taking into consideration the below key points:

How so?
....However, AA's were removed approximately 1 or 2 months before Age 12 ended.

Thank you for your audience and see you again next time ....

chaser1
20th April 2010, 01:58 PM
MOB is LaCN's version of Automatic Creations, IRIS, OSIRIS, Sweet Revenge's stat recorder, etc... We've had it for as long as I can remember. Apparently, Baigo claims that he has a mole or hacked our forum so that he could see our farm list. He then switched the wording at the top of our farm list to sound like we are being butt's.

Lopina
20th April 2010, 02:15 PM
I believe I have the final explanation to all this.

You see, I know Baigo's screenshot wasn't 'Shopped. How? It's easy. People who don't have approved LaCN forum accounts, meaning are not members of LaCN, see the OLD version of MOB (from Age 12) when they go to farm.php.

My screenshot isn't fake, as well. You see, LaCN members see the LATEST version of mob, but only when they have full access to forums.

Therefore, I rest my case with a simple statement: Baigo came across something that was about 6 months old and immediately thought, without questioning the origin of content in matter, the worst.
I hope this is a satisfactory explanation for all of you reading this.

SleepingDragon
20th April 2010, 02:20 PM
I believe I have the final explanation to all this.

You see, I know Baigo's screenshot wasn't 'Shopped. How? It's easy. People who don't have approved LaCN forum accounts, meaning are not members of LaCN, see the OLD version of MOB (from Age 12) when they go to farm.php.

My screenshot isn't fake, as well. You see, LaCN members see the LATEST version of mob, but only when they have full access to forums.

Therefore, I rest my case with a simple statement: Baigo came across something that was about 6 months old and immediately thought, without questioning the origin of content in matter, the worst.
I hope this is a satisfactory explanation for all of you reading this.

None of this changes the fact that 6 MONTHS AGO you DID plan to war SR. Baigo just posted late :p

Hibun_th
20th April 2010, 02:38 PM
lopina..

you still ahvent explained why YOUR screen still talks about AAs too (aka age 12 ish)

and ivce sued baigos link to MOB and at start of thsia ge it was usefull i used to see targets from all chains.. but now i only see SR targets and that stupid text.. (which didnt use to be there).

so either youa re wrong about the 6 months old thing and its rather 1-2 months old change... or dunno aliens abducted me.

(possibly both)

Merv_LaCN`
20th April 2010, 03:36 PM
Baigo, don't waste our time with your old info and crappy posts.

If you want a war, go ahead, we don't need you to have a reason.
We know how u are, and we are fine with it.

Or are u trying to gain some allies this way, cause u're too pussy to do it on ur own ?

(ps, did u know that SR and LaCN have around the same amount of chain members ?
So don't be a wimp, and just get on with it already)

Baigo
20th April 2010, 04:10 PM
Baigo, don't waste our time with your old info and crappy posts.

If you want a war, go ahead, we don't need you to have a reason.
We know how u are, and we are fine with it.

Or are u trying to gain some allies this way, cause u're too pussy to do it on ur own ?

(ps, did u know that SR and LaCN have around the same amount of chain members ?
So don't be a wimp, and just get on with it already)

Don't bullshit me Merv. I'm not trying to get any type of ally or anything, with the good ones I have it's already enough. Something that I'm not happy with is that you claim we were planning to war, when we were not. Another thing is that you claim we've always started the wars for the last... 5 ages. Thing is you planned them first, gave a date and time to people. What should I wait for, you to strike first? Last time SR apparently striked first you had over 80 members on IRC ready to attack. You are the one that always set the date up, we're not. We just act upon what you do. Don't lie to the rest of the LaCN members this time, tell them you always go for the offensive but your information leaks. Don't make them feel they're just protecting their accounts from someone who decided to attack.

Merv_LaCN`
20th April 2010, 04:16 PM
We don't claim anything.
We just warn our members and post nothing on GUA.

You just dragged it publicly cause u have a mole in our forum that is dyslectic and can't read our warning properly.

There's nothing wrong with prepping our Family for ur plans to war us.
We stay to our selves. Nothing changes outside (untill ur actions that was...)

And ps, thanks for telling us u already have ur allies on ur side for warring us ;)

chaser1
20th April 2010, 04:27 PM
Well, if there were a date setup to war, I would have heard it by now.

So it's down to you baigo, man up and bring it on or shut up and let it go. Either way, we're ready.

g0rFz-
20th April 2010, 04:35 PM
dooo it and someone answer the question about how there is still an AA in this age on your forum? either way it doesnt make sense, just war already i wanna see it :)

Merv_LaCN`
20th April 2010, 06:07 PM
dooo it and someone answer the question about how there is still an AA in this age on your forum? either way it doesnt make sense, just war already i wanna see it :)

Obviously that page hasn't been updated since the end of our last war with SR, age 12 ;)

Sterling
20th April 2010, 06:42 PM
That screenshot is real, it really does say it. Maybe LaCN should apologise to Baigo and admit they were wrong [again] after jumping down his throat. :)

Also, still waiting to hear an official Yes or No answer to the war...

ANTI-LACN PROPAGANDABOTS UNITE

chaser1
20th April 2010, 07:22 PM
The hell we will. He's the one that started the thread, he can either deal with it like a man or cry on here so that more people can see him whine.

Sterling
20th April 2010, 07:25 PM
Aw look a poor lil LaCN is mad he was wrong again...

Baigo it is a shame LaCN attempts to bully you (and the rest of KoC) with their ridiculous demands and role playing each age, the game sure would be better without them... if only some alliances decided to band together to remove them once and for all... hmmmmm

Baigo
20th April 2010, 07:38 PM
Aw look a poor lil LaCN is mad he was wrong again...

Baigo it is a shame LaCN attempts to bully you (and the rest of KoC) with their ridiculous demands and role playing each age, the game sure would be better without them... if only some alliances decided to band together to remove them once and for all... hmmmmm

Fully agreed! Thanks for the support! <3

Dragon_Orb
20th April 2010, 07:53 PM
if only some alliances decided to band together to remove them once and for all... hmmmmm

RF/TFE/TFFirm/Lgc/SR/DL vs LaCN

They've been, they've tried, they failed.
We're still here and we're still going strong ;)

Today LaCN celebrates it's 6th birthday. LaCN has been around for 6 years (being formed during the Age3 beta) and has survived through many, many wars, including the KoC vs LaCN war and warring top alliances in ages past including SC, PR, RF and others (even several alliances banded together, as above). We aren't afraid of anyone who wants to war us, we simply prepare and we will continue on as we always have :)

DrunKnGoblin
20th April 2010, 08:04 PM

Today LaCN celebrates it's 6th birthday. LaCN has been around for 6 years and has survived through many, many wars, including the KoC vs LaCN war and warring top alliances of ages past including SC, PR, RF and others (even several alliances banded together, as above). We aren't afraid of anyone who wants to war us, we simply prepare and we will continue on as we always have :)
What a Beta war? Lol, The one with sab caps too... I know LaCN have been in some high profile wars, but that beta one was a joke, LaCN were just starting to get pwned and everyone got banned.
Does this thread have a point?
DG

Dragon_Orb
20th April 2010, 08:11 PM
What a Beta war? Lol, The one with sab caps too... I know LaCN have been in some high profile wars, but that beta one was a joke, LaCN were just starting to get pwned and everyone got banned.
Does this thread have a point?
DG
I think it's supposed to be a propaganda thread, Baigo crying about how LaCN is picking on the "little" SR and how everyone should join them to war us. I think that's the idea of it.

I'm not quite sure how we're picking on them, as we're only preparing for what we believe will be an attack against us. Wouldn't that be SR picking on LaCN, not the other way around ;)

KaB
20th April 2010, 08:14 PM
There were no signs of SR preparing to war anyone, for weeks lacn has been whoring sentry, why?

Only after hearing about you preparing, we started to do the same.

UMIST
20th April 2010, 08:36 PM
There were no signs of SR preparing to war anyone, for weeks lacn has been whoring sentry, why?

Only after hearing about you preparing, we started to do the same.

If that is the case then someone is just winding us up. I guess the info your mole gave is wrong :)

chaser1
20th April 2010, 09:05 PM
lol about the sentry bit. Most of us have always whored sentry.

Bryan
20th April 2010, 09:39 PM
About the LaCN MOB screenshot:

If the page was from age 12, why was it A. Still up, and B. Still being updated

I created my new account, ghost-. in THIS AGE. And since I am SR, I was updated regularly on it.

The simple thing that everyone wants to know and LaCN wont answer is,

SR is not trying to war LaCN, is LaCN preparing to strike against SR

Its not that hard of a question, everyone just wants to know and make it public so there aren't any misconceptions in the future

LAST: Congrats LaCN on 6 years. Actually a fairly good accomplishment (i think only beaten by RF, but not positive on that one). I would have posted it on your forums but I think i'm banned

chaser1
20th April 2010, 09:47 PM
You know, who says we are preparing to strike SR? And I can't believe that they wont strike us. They always do

Bryan
20th April 2010, 09:55 PM
[/DodgingTheQuestion]

I think its fairly obvious now

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/alliances.php?id=7298&join=9eadafec5e11b6734f2bbc1a66e53148

^^ Bumping with the Anti-LaCN War Machine

UMIST
20th April 2010, 10:38 PM
lol bryan we are not waiting to strike SR. We are just defending ourselves if SR ever do strike. We do not want to be caught off guard

chaser1
20th April 2010, 11:00 PM
Baigo is just butt hurt that we got prepared faster than he thought

SleepingDragon
21st April 2010, 12:35 AM
Baigo is just butt hurt that we got prepared faster than he thought

LOL butthurt

If LaCN is so prepared, and know Baigo is sad cuz he's not, why don't they just move first?

UMIST
21st April 2010, 12:42 AM
LOL butthurt

If LaCN is so prepared, and know Baigo is sad cuz he's not, why don't they just move first?

because then we will be labeled as bullies!

chaser1
21st April 2010, 12:46 AM
and we arent already? LoL! WHy not? but no, personally, not speaking for anyone else, I want a challenge. Hey, I got a baigo joke for you all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKix0mPxBq0

jog1
21st April 2010, 01:02 AM
I think some LaCN members actually started beleiving they didn't start last age war. They said it so often they actually think it's true now.

Bryan
21st April 2010, 01:03 AM
Who in the Hell is UMIST? I wish there was an Ignore feature on GUA....

So i think after asking twice, and Chaser refusing to answer, the answer is clear and concise.

IMO, Thomas you should close this thread

UMIST
21st April 2010, 01:27 AM
your questions have been answered. Not my fault if ur brain is too slow to process what i am saying

Semper.Fidelis
21st April 2010, 03:46 AM
SR and butt-buddies might not realize it but attitude is a major reason why so many anwsered LaCNs call in Age 12 so you might wanna try to stfu for a change or watch history repeat itsself. Though I hope LaCN will have the stones to see it through this time, till there is nothing left. Not one of your accounts in the #1000 (though that's highly unlikely with the current ruleset...). So pls keep digging your own graves it's fun to watch.

bss-betty
21st April 2010, 05:21 AM

So my DA is 49 millions.. No wonder eventho my Sentry is multi billion, i'm still got people blind attack me every 10 minutes. -_______-

EDIT: Can someone update my Clan? Im not NWO. TQ

ZAR
21st April 2010, 06:14 AM
LAST: Congrats LaCN on 6 years. Actually a fairly good accomplishment (i think only beaten by RF, but not positive on that one). I would have posted it on your forums but I think i'm banned

Yup, RF is older - as it was formed in Age 1 as Relentless, Age 0 as Dissention - but still Happy Birthday, I know how hard it is to keep this going for so many Ages.

AxEHeaD15
21st April 2010, 07:45 AM
Gratz to LaCN on the milemark. Hopefully MK will be there some day :)

Also, lol at this thread, and at Chaser's vid.

Does everyone have a mole inside someone else's alliance? Am I seriously the only one without informants? >.< I better get on the ball.

I wish you guys would war already :p

-AxE

Thomas
21st April 2010, 07:46 AM

Congrats on making it 6 years. I think LoP is also older, but I'm not sure on that and if the Nameless who are playing now are the same from ages back, they are also older.

chaser1
21st April 2010, 08:20 AM
Who in the Hell is UMIST? I wish there was an Ignore feature on GUA....

So i think after asking twice, and Chaser refusing to answer, the answer is clear and concise.

IMO, Thomas you should close this thread

And bryan, I dont know the answer. We were told to prepare, just in case. Not prepare and let know when ready. I just know that we are always ready. Hell, in age 11, we got jumped and we were ready, heck, I think you were with us for that one, fighting against baigo. So, do I want a war? Yep. Is it going to happen? Dunno, probably not cus baigo is a pansy regardless of all of his trash talk on here. Are we preparing a pre-emptive strike? I haven't heard anything about that, so, I could say no, but what if I am wrong?

t0msky
21st April 2010, 12:18 PM

Today LaCN celebrates it's 6th birthday. LaCN has been around for 6 years (being formed during the Age3 beta) and has survived through many, many wars, including the KoC vs LaCN war and warring top alliances in ages past including SC, PR, RF and others (even several alliances banded together, as above). We aren't afraid of anyone who wants to war us, we simply prepare and we will continue on as we always have :)

thanks for the lulz......do you really believe this....lacn was a broken clan that was closing its forums when es saved their asses, ive never seen so many admins sitting in a channel covering each other in snot and tears because lacn was broken up and closing its forums, least until we saved your asses, remember that humility thing i mentioned, i see you forgot what it is, ive still got the hard drive with the irc logs and all things old koc still on it somewhere, when was this lacn vs all of koc ?
i remember es/lacn vs koc and ill admit you guys did good some bailed others whined for peace, but the core members stood strong with es during that it gave me a huge amount of respect for the lacn core at the time, oddly enough a respect i still have for many of them, but i do find it odd at your selective memory of times past, on another note congratulations on surviving for 6 yrs

KaB
21st April 2010, 02:25 PM
when was this lacn vs all of koc ?

It was in age 13 beta, a joke basically.

t0msky
21st April 2010, 02:52 PM
k thanx kab, ill gvie lacn credit for finding their backbone when they joined es, back then there were some awesome members in lacn who i will always have a great deal of respect for and i consider it an honour i got to know, its a shame that the few ruined it for the many, if the many had the courage back then to go through with what they had planned, then lacn would be a much better clan for it, when does this current age in koc end ??? ive got a feeling a few people may return to koc just for the fun

conflag
21st April 2010, 03:12 PM
Have we ever known when a KoC age would end?

chaser1
21st April 2010, 03:14 PM
roughly alittle over three months left on average. ES comin back? :D This should be interesting.

Lopina
21st April 2010, 04:29 PM
Did any1 notice how we manage to spam almost every single one topic with off-topic content? ;)