PDA

View Full Version : :P I'm clearly a newb, just postin an intro

soupnazi
6th September 2004, 10:04 AM
*tips his hat to anyone reading*

Good day to you kind folks... My names Alfonso... (well its not really alfonso but anyone who knows me just calls me Alfonso... it keeps things simple). I'm 16 years old... no wait im 15... :P , 5 foot 9 inches tall... 240 pounds (yeah im fat... deal with it :P)

So... anyways... my name is a reference to the simpsons... im not gay.

I'm pretty good with html, a little rusty at the moment... but if anyone needs any help, give me a ring and I'll try my best...

I look forward to meeting everyone...

Well... I'm done talking now... theres more about me, but its all sad and morbid and depressing... so I'll spare everyone that

(hehe im gonna go get some much needed tech support now)

Earendil
6th September 2004, 11:28 AM
*gasp*

You've yet to be welcomed! So, Welcome!

This is, of course, the bestest forums ever, so just remember not to spam it up and follow rules.

And have a r0x-ring time.

Splat
6th September 2004, 01:25 PM
The FAQs are really useful, make sure you check up on them. Otherwise, I'm just another Welcomer for you. Enjoy GUA.

soupnazi
6th September 2004, 11:26 PM
Hehe thanks you 2... wow i feel so special! 2 welcomes!!! :-P oh well...
Hows my avatar?

Jin_the_Legend
7th September 2004, 12:44 AM
If the picture is suppose to be a Rainbow Colored Magician/Wizard Chicken with a wand in his left wing then I think I got it. It's definitely different. Something more radical then anything I'd ever use but hey I'm a reserved kinda guy. Anyways what was the point to this post? Oh yeah...

Welcome to the forums buddy.

Edit: Damn just noticed your sig. *sigh*

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 07:29 PM
Welcome to GUA. Have fun and follow the rules.

Krystin
7th September 2004, 07:49 PM
Hi and welcome to GUA. Take time to read the rules...they be short and sweet. Lots of kewl people to meet and talk with in every forum so I hope you enjoy.

iwishiknew
8th September 2004, 03:42 AM
Yea like everyone else here said welcome to GUa. Read the rules and have a great timne here...or else.......

Also I like your avater. Looks kewl.

soupnazi
8th September 2004, 03:55 PM
well thank you much kirby... i played the game yours depicts... I cant ever beat that last guy....

Squidi
8th September 2004, 06:21 PM
Hey flamingmo, strange name.....

Magic chicken, different avatar.....

EVERYTHING IS ORIGINAL though.

Welcom to GUA, hope you have L0ts 0f fuNs!!!!!!!!!!!!11