PDA

View Full Version : Which KoC Alliance Should I Go Rogue On?

MarijuanaMan420
10th April 2010, 11:08 AM
I know who I kinda want to go rogue against but, i think ill let you guys decide. Over the next week i will be putting alot of sells into spy. but im kinda bored with the peacefull side of KoC. so who should i go rogue on?

Baigo
10th April 2010, 11:09 AM
LaCN, no doubt about it!

Jarrad-
10th April 2010, 11:10 AM
CHAIN THE MOB!

ArxSerpens
10th April 2010, 11:14 AM
Well, LaCN is the bully of the age it appears, sabbing for single hits, threatening perm approval for leaving LaCN chain, acting like real mob ppls.

Then again, I think a lot of chains are quite full of themselves this age lol. And I dont even play

As an aside here, nice forum name and avatar ^^

Sterling
10th April 2010, 11:43 AM
LaCN and SR. Or just everyone on the top 20 pages.

MarijuanaMan420
10th April 2010, 12:03 PM
Well, LaCN is the bully of the age it appears, sabbing for single hits, threatening perm approval for leaving LaCN chain, acting like real mob ppls.

Then again, I think a lot of chains are quite full of themselves this age lol. And I dont even play

As an aside here, nice forum name and avatar ^^

thanks for the compliment, and i was thinking LaCN but i have a few others in mind.

LaCN, no doubt about it!

maybe lol

SR! :P

eh also a maybe.

im looking for a rogue attempt that i could last a long time with 100bil spy, not get owned off in a week. but i would still be selling morale so i can only rogue against SR or LaCN not both.

Nasser
10th April 2010, 12:07 PM
LaCN ! they're always a good target to go rogue on.

MarijuanaMan420
10th April 2010, 12:16 PM
seems like LaCN is very hated.....any one else care to put some input?
try to giv some type of reason aswell plz might help me make up my mind.

Screwdriver_LaCN
10th April 2010, 12:23 PM
hahahahaha the typical LaCN haters post here :P it is weird why other people dont post in such threads I see the same names all the time :P

It is cool be famous :D I wont suggest you who to go rogue on as I think this is low act for me...

Jarrad-
10th April 2010, 12:42 PM
hahahahaha the typical LaCN haters post here :P it is weird why other people dont post in such threads I see the same names all the time :P

It is cool be famous :D I wont suggest you who to go rogue on as I think this is low act for me...

I change my mind.

Sab SCREWY ALL AGE!

saulot
10th April 2010, 12:45 PM
seems like LaCN is very hated.....any one else care to put some input?
try to giv some type of reason aswell plz might help me make up my mind.

the main reason ppl hate lacn is becase we are the biggest and stongest clan in koc right now

the reasons ppl claim to have is for example that we enforce our bf rules just like all the other clans do
to be honest we do alow ppl to hit lower and more often than many others
and then there are all that propaganda from SR and others
so now you know a little about why they want you to sab lacn

i will not sugest any chain becase i dont aprove of rouges

Bryan
10th April 2010, 12:49 PM

6 days ago Tron_LaCN 52,014,396 Gold stolen 33 1,875 1,914,218,456 2,343,661,061 (50 MIL for 2 bill Da is NOT A LOW HIT)

I get messages from LaCN all the time for "low hitting". When you have a 1 mil TFF + and have shit for DA, you shouldn't be complaining about Low Hits, and demanding morale or approval

If you wanna go rogue, LaCN's the Place to Go

saulot
10th April 2010, 12:54 PM
well bryan

take SR for eaxample there rules are 75 turns of gold we only say 60
TS and nwo say 90
TFE say 120

you wuld get that message from them to i belive
not from me tho unless its a really stupid hit for 2 mill or something (i am in lacn)

Nasser
10th April 2010, 01:01 PM
the main reason ppl hate lacn is becase we are the biggest and stongest clan in koc right now

the reasons ppl claim to have is for example that we enforce our bf rules just like all the other clans do
and then there are all that propaganda from SR and others
so now you know a little about why they want you to sab lacn

i will not sugest any chain becase i dont aprove of rouges

Nah , its pretty much because LaCN thinks they're a real mafia.
On top of that they have LaCN tattoos on their arms!!! and thinks that means loyalty!!! and they e-marry each others :O!
They also bully people with their 'contracts' ( lol ) , and the last 2-3 ages I played , they always tried to bully me with approval and they ended up being chained by many people for that.
They're pretty nubs too.

SR are good targets too. they're mexican n00bs!

Bryan
10th April 2010, 01:03 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/28imgyb.jpg

LaCN's Bf Policy on "Low Hits"

Members are encouraged to have a respectable DA to hold those 60 turns.

When your members enforce a rule they don't abide by (i am not way saying this is just tron, or just lacn, but LaCN has sent me the most messages about it) it should NOT BE A RULE

This is getting off topic so
/discussion

saulot
10th April 2010, 01:05 PM
all the other clans aprove ppl that are breaking there bf rules to so our contracts have nothing to do with it
and as far as i know only one person in lacn have a lacn tattoo
and we have several good experienced players as well as new ones

chaser1
10th April 2010, 01:09 PM
LoL an LaCN flaming thread

UMIST
10th April 2010, 01:10 PM
Nah , its pretty much because LaCN thinks they're a real mafia.
On top of that they have LaCN tattoos on their arms!!! and thinks that means loyalty!!! and they e-marry each others :O!
They also bully people with their 'contracts' ( lol ) , and the last 2-3 ages I played , they always tried to bully me with approval and they ended up being chained by many people for that.
They're pretty nubs too.

SR are good targets too. they're mexican n00bs!

you seem to be very naive. You really thing ever member of LaCN has a tattoo? and no people in Lacn do not think they are the mafia. Many of them are VERY nice people. You just pick up bad examples and blow it up in proportion.

Screwdriver_LaCN
10th April 2010, 01:23 PM
I suggest LC and Nasser to tatto "I hate LaCN so much" on their hands...hopefully they will sleep better :P

Screwdriver_LaCN
10th April 2010, 01:32 PM
They got the most retardish members in KoC. Imagine one of them had a LaCN tattoo and said the following:

That's a good enough reason?

That is pretty lame reason to chainsab ;)

Nasser
10th April 2010, 01:32 PM
you seem to be very naive. You really thing ever member of LaCN has a tattoo? and no people in Lacn do not think they are the mafia. Many of them are VERY nice people. You just pick up bad examples and blow it up in proportion.

Yes I really think every member of LaCN has a tattoo , and I suggest the new LaCN members to have that tattoo ( if they don't ) , you know , to fit into the mafia ambiance. :D

I suggest LC and Nasser to tatto "I hate LaCN so much" on their hands...hopefully they will sleep better :P

Nah I am against having a tattoo , but you gave me such a pretty good idea ... I will write it on a paper and put it on my bedroom wall ... therefore whenever I have problems and can't sleep , I see it and remember there are always people with bigger problems ^.

Screwdriver_LaCN
10th April 2010, 01:38 PM
Yes I really think every member of LaCN has a tattoo , and I suggest the new LaCN members to have that tattoo ( if they don't ) , you know , to fit into the mafia ambiance. :D

Nah I am against having a tattoo , but you gave me such a pretty good idea ... I will write it on a paper and put it on my bedroom wall ... therefore whenever I have problems and can't sleep , I see it and remember there are always people with bigger problems ^.

We dont have problems :D We dont post anti-Nasser threads on GUA, we dont show-off everyday how much we hate you so lets think about who has bigger problems? :D

Nasser
10th April 2010, 01:44 PM
We dont have problems :D

Everyone does.

We dont post anti-Nasser threads on GUA

Omg , we're pretty much similar :P ... I don't post any 'thread' , I just comment on them coz I think LaCN is an entertaining subject :P. Also its nice to tease people and see their reactions , for example that guy who really believed I think all LaCN members have tattoos . I laughed about it very hard.

we dont show-off everyday how much we hate you so lets think about who has bigger problems? :D

I don't hate LaCN , they're just fun to mock. And they give plenty of reasons to.

ThomasA
10th April 2010, 01:53 PM
I don't see this thread achieving anything but flaming and suggesting targets, neither of which is allowed.

Closed.