PDA

View Full Version : LaCN doesn't allow me to switch chain

Aloula
9th April 2010, 05:45 PM
My KoC username is Aloula_DBZ (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4368170) and unluckily I'm currently an officer of Spiderwoman_LaCN.
Recently I've decided to switch chains because I did not feel confortable in LaCN, but guess what, this happened:

SpiderWoman says:
you will be branded as a traitor
SpiderWoman says:
the minute you move to sr we will open a contract on you
as a traitor

LaCN is literally a mafia, once in you cannot get out. They did not only scam PD with his morale, but now I can't use my commander turns to do whatever I please. If I do, I'll just get sabbed till stoneage.

In my opinion SR and their allies are awesome, and I'm really looking forward switching. However, this mafia is not allowing me to. I'd like to know the opinion of the KoC community to get this issue solved ASAP.

Thanks

Aloula

Baigo
9th April 2010, 05:48 PM
I can't believe this is actually how LaCN works. Guess people should think it twice before joining them. The only way to be out of a mafia is ending up dead.

Jarrad-
9th April 2010, 05:49 PM
bahahahaha. they are similar to the mafia, except... the mafia venture outside. However, its a game. leave their chain and if they sab you for leaving...then.....they'll damage their "reputation" which they obviously care about. Also if they sab you post a message to every single one of their members telling them about what LaCN are really like.

But seriously... LOL

g0rFz-
9th April 2010, 05:49 PM
attack and sab lacn till they let you go ;)

Merv_LaCN`
9th April 2010, 05:58 PM
lolmao

u're free to go, cya !!

what a crap thread is this then...

iRC-KiNG
9th April 2010, 05:59 PM
1) This is taken out of context
2) LaCN doesn't forbid people to move, we just wanna know why and for what reasons..
3) This thread is another anti-LaCN propoganda thread. Whats the matter people, jealous?

Anyways, this is good to close. If people can't even be honest these days. Then whats this good for?
All you seem to wanna accomplish is to post more hatred against LaCN, without hearing our stories.
It's sad, and low. But if you feel like it, i guess you are just that low.

Sterling
9th April 2010, 05:59 PM
I'd tell that person where to shove it, and move under wherever you'd like. This is a game and the purpose is to have fun. No one tells me how or where to play the game, and no one should tell you what to do either. I also really doubt you'd be approved, sounds like someone is just a bit butt hurt over losing an officer; and I'd imagine your new alliance might take some issue with it if you were, unless they are pussies.

Seems a couple other people responded. I'm curious what the "other side" to this argument is.

Baigo
9th April 2010, 06:00 PM
lolmao

u're free to go, cya !!

what a crap thread is this then...

Hoped you'd solve PD's problem as fast as you solved this one :)

Merv_LaCN`
9th April 2010, 06:02 PM
PD is long solved.

and for Aulola, u might wanna post the whole convo, instead of posting those 5 lines out of context ;)

SpiderWoman
9th April 2010, 06:04 PM
this is the conversation:
Aloula says:
i think ill leave but ill be back next age in my own alliance and ill be ur ally and u be my commander and ill start from day 1 click like a maniac and buy morale like a morale whore
SpiderWoman says:
sorry to see you go
Aloula says:
i dont want to be LACN just under LACN in the future maybe cuz i need to do something too this age
SpiderWoman says:
you realize if you leave me you lose all priviledges to lacn
Aloula says:
hey i have a surprise for u
yeah i know
SpiderWoman says:
and if you come back next age they won't accept you right away
Aloula says:
i will do something that you and all LACN will thank me for at the end of the age or at least i will try to do it
i have a plan
SpiderWoman says:
be careful as a rule when you leave lacn you aren't allowed back
Aloula says:
what if i get kab to spill
SpiderWoman says:
no
don't play that game

Aloula says:
i will go get kab to spill
SpiderWoman says:
no
Aloula says:
why not isnt this what u want? him banned?
SpiderWoman says:
look you leave me and I lose my stats
Aloula says:
really?
dont u have like a zillion other active officers?
SpiderWoman says:
and right now I'm hurting as one of my officers is in thehospital again
Aloula says:
who is?

SpiderWoman says:
no I don't have enough active ones that sign in daily
Aloula says:
wtf?

wass wrong with him?
and why dont u want to get kab to spill?
if he spills he is banned ur trouble is over
right?
SpiderWoman says:
kab won't spill
no
Aloula says:
how do u know?
SpiderWoman says:
it don't matte rit will be your word against his
and it you left to go to sr for that trick
you can never ever come back to lacn
Aloula says:
and if i have the logs and messages to prove it?
SpiderWoman says:
Rocco won't accept that as proof
only way they get banne dis if a mod or admin catch them
no about of logs will do it
Aloula says:
what if i get him to give me one of his scripts or programs or whatever?
SpiderWoman says:
look right now you think the game is boring
Aloula says:
will that be proof?
SpiderWoman says:
but it will get hot
the proof is seeing on the server they are using something
but!
kab doesn't
Aloula says:
the thing is i have a friend who is with kab too so he might spill to him and my friend is talkative and he might tell me something considering im SR too
SpiderWoman says:
look it won't work
and if you move to sr then I will never be allowed to take you back into lacn
sr is our enemy
Aloula says:
what if u wake up one day and have me as an officer
SpiderWoman says:
you will be branded as a traitor
Aloula says:
wtf?
traitor
u know what im trying to do

I doubt we will post a contract on aloula but for sure they are not in lacn anymore and may go where they want to go

Dissenter
9th April 2010, 07:00 PM
Guess Kab won't be "spilling" to you anymore. Maybe you should run back.... oh yea, they won't have you.... SR won't either...

There is another good chain out there with tools and stuff... can't think of the name off hand...

Dragon_Orb
9th April 2010, 08:37 PM
Well well, people were quick to condemn with their anti-LaCN posts within minutes of aloula's post but over 2.5 hours after Spiderwoman posting the true conversation those people have been rather quiet, especially from SR posters who just supported someone who was offering to spy on them with the aim of getting their main account banned.

Lord_Ezek
9th April 2010, 09:01 PM
lol this is funny.

chaser1
9th April 2010, 09:25 PM
oh!... was that a slap in the face I just heard? :thumbsup:

ThomasA
10th April 2010, 01:54 AM
Name: Aloula_DBZ
Commander: SweetRevenge

Closed