PDA

View Full Version : Clicking

Juvi9le
3rd April 2010, 05:04 PM
I just want to say F U to all you non clickers out there who want to take clicking away from the game. I think what the admins are doing is great. Showing you that without clicking the game is boring everybody has to play almost the same way... hell you only check your account every 8 hours... Fun game right? not...

Without it the game is pretty much pointless and slow, it destroys every part of the game, whether you are a slayer, sabber, even the bankers. You can't play your game!

Congrats to the admins for engineering up this plan to show everybody that without clicking the game would suck lol...

Btw i made a 414k hit, omg i rulez :) lol... Good day to everyone, and hope the real age comes around shortly (with clicking lol)
-Juvi

pigs
3rd April 2010, 05:11 PM
I just want to say F U to all you non clickers out there who want to take clicking away from the game. I think what the admins are doing is great. Showing you that without clicking the game is boring everybody has to play almost the same way... hell you only check your account every 8 hours... Fun game right? not...

Without it the game is pretty much pointless and slow, it destroys every part of the game, whether you are a slayer, sabber, even the bankers. You can't play your game!

Congrats to the admins for engineering up this plan to show everybody that without clicking the game would suck lol...

Btw i made a 414k hit, omg i rulez :) lol... Good day to everyone, and hope the real age comes around shortly (with clicking lol)
-Juvi

Patients is a virtue, for what it's worth, my opinion is with no clicking the best player wins, that may be slightly fucked up by the early clicking, but we shall see?

Juvi9le
3rd April 2010, 05:24 PM
We probably won't see since there are few people that were able to get a couple k clicks in before they disabled it, so definitely a big advantage to those few. And it's just going to come down to the same thing, the leader with the most under him willing to give is going to win. Or it's just going to be a major war fest. who can sab the most will win, and that will once again be determined to the biggest alliance. It don't change nothing to me. Were not going to see any fairytale ending to a roc game, there is no underdog that will ever win, unless you are able to catch 3 tril sells... ohh that would be awesome lol... Btw i just pwned a 990k atk :) I rulez

rabbitohs
3rd April 2010, 07:08 PM
Yeah i find it funny when people want a game without clicking. Its so slow and boring...
They fail to see how important it is to the gold economy!

Da_D_Master
3rd April 2010, 07:54 PM
Never stopped the speed rounds being awesome... its only crap atm cause sabbing is WAY WAY over powered, and the UP/game hasn't been changed to account for the loss of the clicking. Without clicking, the game would provide better competition and bring out better players (assuming things are adjusted to make up for he loss of clicking), not just the ones who can sit all day clicking their asses off (not that i have anything against them winning, they are after all the ones wasting their lives more than anyone else).

Anyway, as much as i wish clicking to be long gone, its doubtful, and all you noobs that have to click to get anywhere will be back at the top :(

rabbitohs
4th April 2010, 01:55 AM
Sabbing wouldnt be overpowered if we had the TBG to recover. But with no clicking, we dont have any TBG...

Da_D_Master
4th April 2010, 02:58 AM
sabbing not overpowered... are u kidding me? at this stage we shouldn't even be able to sab anything let alone entire armories, and im pretty sure its based off % of sov mostly, which means no matter how much armory you have we can sab it all off you (i dunno about last part). Eitherway, sabbing is overpowered, shouldnt need bigger TBG to survive being sabbed by 1 person...

R1DD1CK
4th April 2010, 03:11 AM
Level playing field :Yay

If it's more soldiers you want, then sell for UP ;)

Me, I'm a page 1 account for the longest I've ever been.

As soon as clicking resumes I shall sell for up. But atm I'm happy with Barracks, as I'm not increasing my arsenal quicker than the ability to hold tool's.

I's how I always played, non clicker^^

Vrasp
4th April 2010, 09:25 PM
and im pretty sure its based off % of sov mostly

it is, but there's a minimum you can do too.

Da_D_Master
5th April 2010, 04:17 AM
it is, but there's a minimum you can do too.

ok, don't suppose anyone knows this minimum?

cavalier5
5th April 2010, 08:16 AM

For the next week the mimimum is your entire armory and people are sure to random sab ot all away.

EdThaSt0rm`
5th April 2010, 09:20 AM
-Juvi

It's not boring because we can't click, it's boring because we have no income.
The admins can easily replace clicking with other features that would generate income.
It's not the clicking part problem...

Vrasp
5th April 2010, 11:23 PM

1200 * covert modifier per attempt.

Da_D_Master
6th April 2010, 04:35 AM
1200 * covert modifier per attempt.

Thanks

ThOrN-
6th April 2010, 08:45 AM
It's not boring because we can't click, it's boring because we have no income.
The admins can easily replace clicking with other features that would generate income.
It's not the clicking part problem...

True true.. no income to do anything. But don't think they should replace something else to give income. But yea like all the people above game is umm kinda lifeless lol.. Not much to do other than bank in Daggers and sell for U.P.

SuNNYHeirReborn3
6th April 2010, 12:56 PM
I think a re-start is needed...
Its jolly unfair that some players managed to get a few 1000 clicks in before clicking was discontinued - thats not an even playing field :(

R1DD1CK
6th April 2010, 03:17 PM
SuNNY,

I love the lil smiley in your sig ^^

In what way is it unfair?

Those that clicked have more income? Go farm them.

could say more but the wife hasn't gone to bed yet :(

C Henry
6th April 2010, 03:26 PM
Never stopped the speed rounds being awesome... its only crap atm cause sabbing is WAY WAY over powered, and the UP/game hasn't been changed to account for the loss of the clicking. Without clicking, the game would provide better competition and bring out better players (assuming things are adjusted to make up for he loss of clicking), not just the ones who can sit all day clicking their asses off (not that i have anything against them winning, they are after all the ones wasting their lives more than anyone else).

Anyway, as much as i wish clicking to be long gone, its doubtful, and all you noobs that have to click to get anywhere will be back at the top :(

I highly disagree. I had no problem getting to the top ranks with almost no sells in the speed rounds and I think we all know I can click a lot.

Da_D_Master
6th April 2010, 04:23 PM
I highly disagree. I had no problem getting to the top ranks with almost no sells in the speed rounds and I think we all know I can click a lot.

I don't see how you disagree? unless you're talking about the last part in my post which was sarcasm. The speed rounds were good, especially without the clicking imo. So far you generally had to be able to click a lot or have people to click for you in order to get a top rank. The speed round removed this making it based more on a players individual skill and time played in other areas of the game, not just clicking (which is arguably the most boring thing ever, depending who you are). I really don't see any reason for clicking to stay, other than it's always been there and that's what people are used to, but i do see plenty of reasons of why it should go.

C Henry
6th April 2010, 04:43 PM
I don't see how you disagree? unless you're talking about the last part in my post which was sarcasm. The speed rounds were good, especially without the clicking imo. So far you generally had to be able to click a lot or have people to click for you in order to get a top rank. The speed round removed this making it based more on a players individual skill and time played in other areas of the game, not just clicking (which is arguably the most boring thing ever, depending who you are). I really don't see any reason for clicking to stay, other than it's always been there and that's what people are used to, but i do see plenty of reasons of why it should go.

I said I disagree because i was able to place well in the speed rounds with very few sells and I've won an age of koc with the help of clicking. Basically I'm saying the skill level is pretty much the same in either game.

KyleCias
6th April 2010, 05:32 PM
i think we should retire from Ruinsofchaos..
its getting too tough with out clicking :P

414k hits are amazing :) wow we are in recession!!!! lol

R1DD1CK
6th April 2010, 06:33 PM
I tried to read the posts with an e'ye closed.
nope :)

I'mm thunk.

rank No4

if I clicked, can I be rank no2?

EdThaSt0rm`
7th April 2010, 03:08 PM
414k hits are amazing :) wow we are in recession!!!! lol

We are back in Kings of Chaos Age 2. :D

R1DD1CK
7th April 2010, 03:43 PM
We are back in Kings of Chaos Age 2. :D

Nope.

No sabbing till koc age 3

Pedro
8th April 2010, 07:22 AM
Is this supposed to be an intermission event or something ?

It sure makes clicking look good.

Sabbing is clearly stuffed tho.

Smitty
9th April 2010, 11:05 AM
C'mon ADMIN, let's get this game on the new server so we can click and get our TBG up. At this point in the game previously, I could attack for over 20m with no problem. Now, with no clicking, I'm lucky to get 500m. That stinks!!

btw, it seems you have corrected the sab repair ratio problem and thanks for that. Previously, when sending one spy his damages could cost as much as if I had sent 25 spies.... 2m or more, which I could never comprehend, since one spy can't carry 25 cloaks. :)

pigs
9th April 2010, 01:47 PM
At this point in the game previously, I could attack for over 20m with no problem. Now, with no clicking, I'm lucky to get 500m. That stinks!!

btw, it seems you have corrected the sab repair ratio problem and thanks for that. Previously, when sending one spy his damages could cost as much as if I had sent 25 spies.... 2m or more, which I could never comprehend, since one spy can't carry 25 cloaks. :)

Next time you see 500m on the BF give me a shout :p

As for sabbing lol, Admins have changed nothing, it's the same as last Age

Smitty
9th April 2010, 02:04 PM
ADMIN: Any possibility of this becoming a CURRENT event instead of always ONCOMING event?:

Oh baby! - You receive 10% of your normal unit production every turn. (12 minutes)

this was UPCOMING event once more.

Oh, just GREAT. It came on as CURRENT with five mins remaining at 15 mins after the last TBG. Doesn't do a whole lot of good if it won't work for at least one TBG, now does it?!?!?!?

:(

To do any good, make it ACTIVE for a minimum of 31 minutes so it will hit at least ONE TBG.... good grief.

Smitty
9th April 2010, 02:05 PM
Next time you see 500m on the BF give me a shout :p

As for sabbing lol, Admins have changed nothing, it's the same as last Age

Okay, okay.... so I goofed and put an "M" where it should have been a "K". Sue me :)

As for the sabbing ratio, I never noticed it in previous ages before. But certainly have this age. Ever send 25 spies who lost and you lost all of those 25 spies. Man, your SPY rating can sure drop in a hurry. Seems like you'll lose all of them this age,so that's why no one is going for the top sabbing of armor or weps. Sending only one spy is the secret, so it seems.

pigs
9th April 2010, 02:20 PM
Okay, okay.... so I goofed and put an "M" where it should have been a "K". Sue me :)

As for the sabbing ratio, I never noticed it in previous ages before. But certainly have this age. Ever send 25 spies who lost and you lost all of those 25 spies. Man, your SPY rating can sure drop in a hurry. Seems like you'll lose all of them this age,so that's why no one is going for the top sabbing of armor or weps. Sending only one spy is the secret, so it seems.

Sending 25 is just a suicide mission this early in an Age, but yes sending 1 spy is a great way to sab, unless you want maximum damage? but that is in the FARRRRRR distant future of this Age ;)

cavalier5
10th April 2010, 12:44 PM

Lol 500k. I hold 1 mill easy and earlier 2day banked for 1.3 mill and havnt been attacked in 3 days. Im sure you can hit for more than 500k.

Juvi9le
10th April 2010, 02:10 PM
2 days ago it was hard to see more then 700k, 1 mill really only started yesterday, and well today i have been seeing 1.5 mill even 2 mill a couple times. and well 9 mill 4 times but those are my bads :P