PDA

View Full Version : MK vs. SL

Mudvayne
1st April 2010, 12:31 PM
Once upon a time in a land not so far away their lived a peaceful group of people known as Mortal Kombat. They were very peaceful but when the time came to defend their people they would do so with a savage nature that few could comprehend. When suddenly word came of the clan named Sabbers League and the nefarious activities they were partaking in. After trying our very best to take peaceful methods we decided that the only option we had left was to war them and cut them down to size and also teach them a little respect. We are partaking in this war for 4 main reasons:
1) A certain member of their clan (unprovoked I may add, and who shall remain nameless for the moment) called one of our members and I quote “immature”.
2) Another member of their clan made an attempt to try and recruit our loyal members, including SaB4HiRe_SL even trying to recruit me (I know laughable right?)
3) They are ranked higher than us in the alliance rankings. Someone who lacks honor should be above an alliance of our caliber.
4) And perhaps the most important reason come to light this morning, and that is that Axe doesn’t have a Dairy Queen near his house or place of employment. That simply will not do, how can you deprive such an awesome person of the most amazing banana splits and other ice cream concoctions that world has ever known? That’s just low.

To prove evidence to our point here is a snippet from a conversation on IRC where they proceded to say some very unflattering things:
Tas no one will switch over to mk
12:31 Tas mk sux
12:31 DJ_MM [12:30] <+Tas> i dont give a dam chris, im sl
12:31 chrisl wow
12:31chrisl axe what does mk have to do with this
12:31 S4H|Zzz mk doesnt suck
12:31 S4H|Zzz just one of thier members is an ass
12:31chrisl there shit talking ur alliance axe
12:32 chrisl u gonna take that
12:32 chrisl ?

Without further ado let the war begin, all MK members keep it clean and do your trash talking in their armories and not on GUA.
And with that I will leave you with a song! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4PN7Xbexq4

Cheers

Mudvayne
~Mk bfmod and loyal member

AxEHeaD15
1st April 2010, 12:48 PM
Srsly I want my Butterfinger Blizzard!

GL to both sides

Sab4hire_SL
1st April 2010, 12:55 PM
Lol i tried recruiting you huh. Please i would love to see such pms

Semjazzah
1st April 2010, 12:59 PM
MK wars SL while SL is already at war?

I regret to say, good bye SL... not going to be able to recover at all. :(

Sab4hire_SL
1st April 2010, 01:12 PM
Your spies successfully enter SubZero-MK's armory undetected, and destroy 41 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter SubZero-MK's armory undetected, and destroy 41 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Mudvayne's armory undetected, and destroy 73 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Mudvayne's armory undetected, and destroy 73 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Fatality-MK's armory undetected, and destroy 58 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Fatality-MK's armory undetected, and destroy 58 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Scorpion-MK's armory undetected, and destroy 129 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Scorpion-MK's armory undetected, and destroy 129 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Shinedown's armory undetected, and destroy 66 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Shinedown's armory undetected, and destroy 66 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter oT_yTpe's armory undetected, and destroy 33 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter oT_yTpe's armory undetected, and destroy 33 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVlTm6k7oMk

Screwdriver_LaCN
1st April 2010, 01:15 PM
MK wars SL while SL is already at war?

I regret to say, good bye SL... not going to be able to recover at all. :(

It is boring to war a chain which gets maxed daily...believe me :/ I personally like more MK so GO GO GO MK :D

chrisl7605
1st April 2010, 01:20 PM
another reason why i wanted to join in on the war would be because of sfa recruiting my officer kimozana or w.e i have text messages with him on my cell phone and being banned constantly from SL public for no reason what so ever. bye SL

Jarrad-
1st April 2010, 01:37 PM
All I can say is go AxE!

oh and MK :P

Dissenter
1st April 2010, 01:38 PM
Good luck MK

Axe, I am going to franchise a DQ and build it in your backyard.

AxEHeaD15
1st April 2010, 01:44 PM
Good luck MK

Axe, I am going to franchise a DQ and build it in your backyard.

You will forever be my hero. <3

-AxE

PleasantKiller
1st April 2010, 01:49 PM
WTF AXE DOESNT HAVE A DQ????

Batman
1st April 2010, 01:52 PM
Best Of Luck to both the alliances.
May the best alliance win :D

AxEHeaD15
1st April 2010, 02:03 PM
Your spies successfully enter SaB4HiRe_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 64 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter SaB4HiRe_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 63 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter flopei's armory undetected, and destroy 252 of the enemy's Guard Dog stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter flopei's armory undetected, and destroy 251 of the enemy's Guard Dog stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter SabbingfromAustralia_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 46 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter SabbingfromAustralia_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 45 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter druid_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 29 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter druid_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 29 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter lone_wolf_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 31 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter lone_wolf_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 31 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Far_Kurnell_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Far_Kurnell_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Mechanic_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Mechanic_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter jimbodini25_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 18 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter jimbodini25_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 18 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Kerberos_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Kerberos_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Own_ThEoRy's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Own_ThEoRy's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Gaurock's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Gaurock's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter UndeadPoet_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter UndeadPoet_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter QQX999's armory undetected, and destroy 19 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter QQX999's armory undetected, and destroy 19 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter lurtb's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter lurtb's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter bogeyman_sl's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter bogeyman_sl's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Velgaroth_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Velgaroth_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter broe_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter broe_SL's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Devely's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Guard Dog stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Devely's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Guard Dog stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Flacit's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Flacit's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Ajaxx's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Ajaxx's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TheJiggler's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TheJiggler's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter scuba_steve's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter scuba_steve's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Gold_long Invalid ID

Unfortunately I have to go home :/

-AxE

Nasser
1st April 2010, 02:24 PM
Goooo MK! you have a pretty decent cause in here!! may the right prevail !!!

AxE <3

DrunKnGoblin
1st April 2010, 05:41 PM
DrunKn <3 MK & Axe.
But please don't max out our punching bag

Sabbers League 92 11.34 14
Where they all going? big easter planned guys?
Hahaha

LordCounter
1st April 2010, 05:51 PM
hey my post got deleted.
oh well.

i heard this is SL's war song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

Mudvayne
1st April 2010, 08:53 PM
Hey Thomas you can close this thread, although it ended so quick this may be your first time reading it. A mere 5hrs after our actions started against SL realized they were no match for our superior force and warring ability and they ran off to join under NWO. Well mamma always said if you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen. All have a wonderful age and let it be known all throughout the land that MK has won this war in a blow out fashion.

BTW: Lord Counter, lmao at that video.

MarijuanaMan420
1st April 2010, 09:04 PM
interesting, to win a war that shouldnt have been faught. thats like punching a baby and saying he could hit you back.