PDA

View Full Version : when saturday

cavalier5
26th March 2010, 02:41 PM
Okay the age is starting Saturday I know that. What I don't know is what time its starting. Is it starting at 12 (morning) server time or 12 (noon) server time. Or have the admins even decided a time. Just curious since I would like to know If I can sleep in or not.

Octo
26th March 2010, 03:09 PM
Tap said he'd put up a timer a few hours before it starts.

snoop
26th March 2010, 10:21 PM
cav: Sleep in, the age will begin with one of those thingies where you can't attack eachother.

MaradoX-
27th March 2010, 06:25 AM
cav: Sleep in, the age will begin with one of those thingies where you can't attack eachother.

An age without clicking, attacking and prolly also sabotaging? 0.o

Octo
27th March 2010, 08:26 AM
It's called limbo.

snoop
27th March 2010, 08:46 AM
Octo, yeah that's the word I was thinking of. I couldn't think of it immediately :P Thanks.

cavalier5
27th March 2010, 10:35 AM
Octo, yeah that's the word I was thinking of. I couldn't think of it immediately :P Thanks.

Limbo also rhymes with bimbo

So at like 10 server time the age should be up?

meekpig
27th March 2010, 01:10 PM

So we wait a week for Age 4 Beta (probably going to be more since no timer has gone up yet) and then we have another 8 hours of limbo?

I'm guessing the Admins have already lost half the players to other games, and if they fuck around any more the rest will find something else to waste their time on too, fucking idiots

R1DD1CK
27th March 2010, 03:30 PM
So we wait a week for Age 4 Beta (probably going to be more since no timer has gone up yet) and then we have another 8 hours of limbo?

I'm guessing the Admins have already lost half the players to other games, and if they fuck around any more the rest will find something else to waste their time on too, fucking idiots

I tried, got banned in under 24 hrs:sneakout: I resent being called a fucking idiot just because I tried to find something else!!!

:lamer:<---<< Me, when I read the ban.

Hehe, I see your in a bad mood though, I guess your missing Kartel.

meekpig
27th March 2010, 03:39 PM
I tried, got banned in under 24 hrs:sneakout: I resent being called a fucking idiot just because I tried to find something else!!!

:lamer:<---<< Me, when I read the ban.

Hehe, I see your in a bad mood though, I guess your missing Kartel.

I know you are Welsh and find the English language hard to understand, but the "fucking idiots" are the Admins for taking soooooooooo long to launch the Beta, but saying all that you are a fucking idiot anyway, it just wasn't aimed at you that particular time :p

R1DD1CK
27th March 2010, 04:05 PM
I know you are Welsh and find the English language hard to understand, but the "fucking idiots" are the Admins for taking soooooooooo long to launch the Beta, but saying all that you are a fucking idiot anyway, it just wasn't aimed at you that particular time :p

: PMSL : Hehe, your a twa? A cute one though >_>
/me humps pig's :) What?, It's what the German's expect us to do!

WTF happened to spoiler?