PDA

View Full Version : Top Ranking Discussion (TRD) Age 3 5/6

Overlord
22nd March 2010, 11:58 AM
Discuss alliances, rankers, craziness, whatever.
Can RF back up their win with another?

joly
22nd March 2010, 12:00 PM
they easliy could, because this speedround seems like The Hobbits, which will be two parts aswell.

:badger::badger::badger:

/me wishes everyone lots of gold, i wont be playing, have to work in 2 hours and wake up in 16 hours :deadhorse:

KyleCias
22nd March 2010, 12:28 PM
i like speed rounds :) reminds me of riseoftyrants..

ThOrN-
22nd March 2010, 12:29 PM
Lol.. I think one speed round was enough for me. Kinda have to have no sleep and check constantly to get anywhere.

KyleCias
22nd March 2010, 12:31 PM
lol! its a mess about round :) you can go to bed.. dont worry about banking during the night.. these speed round dont cound as real age :P

rabbitohs
22nd March 2010, 02:01 PM
Haha imagine wakeing up to bank every 10 mins or so!

I would play seriously if i wasnt working and didnt have uni and it didnt end at 3am my time again XD

KyleCias
22nd March 2010, 02:29 PM
lol haha i know man!! this speed rounds are way much fun than 30 min turns ;)

Octo
22nd March 2010, 03:42 PM
Nah, if you go to sleep while being #1, you're #150 when you wake up.

SleepingDragon
23rd March 2010, 10:28 AM
I enjoyed the speed round, no trash talk or cry babies just some good ol' ultra violence. It's really tiring though, it's easy to play for 2+ hour straight just click around the screen for something to sab or hit, makes you appreciate the top 20 players that play through actual ages always having to check stuff and get in SA and spy ranges.

I played under the name Freaknik btw. ;)

KyleCias
23rd March 2010, 11:12 AM
its a good thing we had 2 speed rounds.. because.. it was fun to change your tactics according to what stats you want :P

lets say.. sab stats.. well high spy and low sentry.. sabbing and banking :P

rabbitohs
23rd March 2010, 02:21 PM
Yeah, 1st time i pumped extra stat points into SA. Then i realised how much more important TBG was...

Excellent post age entertainment though. Only if i had a day where i was free :(

OutlawDragon
23rd March 2010, 06:42 PM
Lol.. I think one speed round was enough for me. Kinda have to have no sleep and check constantly to get anywhere.

I won this one, and I got sleep. I slept for mabye 5 hours or so only waking up a 2 times to make sure I was still unhittable and to bank 20-30B or so :). I like the speed rounds they do take alot of time and attention tho.

Da_D_Master
23rd March 2010, 09:55 PM
I enjoyed the speed round, no trash talk or cry babies just some good ol' ultra violence. It's really tiring though, it's easy to play for 2+ hour straight just click around the screen for something to sab or hit, makes you appreciate the top 20 players that play through actual ages always having to check stuff and get in SA and spy ranges.

I played under the name Freaknik btw. ;)

Getting top acc in speed round takes more effort if u ask me, u gotta be almost watching every second, leave a few min you get hit and you've lost a few turns of valuable TBG (unless you're unhittable ofc). In a norm age you only have to pop in every 30min to bank, with exception of clicking and EoA to catch sells, etc

Anyway, speed rounds were fun .ended up #1 sabber age 3 4/5ths and #2/3 sabber Age 3 5/6ths sabbing 25bill each round, not 2 bad imo (not sure cause i went to sleep for EoA).

I won this one, and I got sleep. I slept for mabye 5 hours or so only waking up a 2 times to make sure I was still unhittable and to bank 20-30B or so :). I like the speed rounds they do take alot of time and attention tho.
^ best commander eva :P and congrats for winning :D

MrHappy
24th March 2010, 03:17 AM
tHE SPEED ROUND OPENED MY EYE'S AS TO JUST HOW MUCH EFFORT HAS TO BE PUT INTO MAINTAINING A TOP ACCOUNT. OMFG! If you only just knew what my pet hate is >.<

Like putting 3 months effort into 3 hours, Permanently maintaining your account. And I LoLd towards the end as I didn't need to recycle as 1 gold hit repaired/replenished my account.

LoL I see what you top players mean by "Is it worth recycling" Nope, not for a top player as their damage is comparability low in respect to the gold hits you can maintain..

Hehe It was fun to see through the eyes of a top account, But not as much fun as "PLAYING!"

MaradoX-
25th March 2010, 07:02 AM

Me too, I had 7 hours of sleep, before I went to sleep I was #1 SA, and when I was back I had #25 SA and in the end back #1 SA ^^