PDA

View Full Version : Do people still recycle?

EdThaSt0rm`
17th March 2010, 03:04 AM
I am wondering if people still check the amount of intel files, count how many successes and recycle their weapons?
Since most sabs are only worth a few turns of TBG for the top ranks these days.

So my question:

"Do you count your intel files, calculate how much you lost and then recycle those weapons?"

Gollgaer
17th March 2010, 04:26 AM
never...maybe i should

Jerre
17th March 2010, 07:17 AM
I do, unless I forget to recycle (read am too lazy) for a few days, then I just guess and recycle those :P!

Grtz, Jerre

andyt683
17th March 2010, 07:32 AM
Recycling has declined, starting about halfway through the age. I don't know if that's due to changes in sab tactics, such as going after sentry and defense, or laziness on the part of the targets.

EdThaSt0rm`
17th March 2010, 07:51 AM
Or people have gotten too much TBG to not bother about a few sabs anymore?

Just wondering if our efforts are still worth it lol

Octo
17th March 2010, 08:25 AM
I always recycle. I also sort my garbage. You guys should do so too!

Valheru_Prince
17th March 2010, 08:29 AM
It's not the TBG, if you can keep better stats by recycling most will recycle. Every TBG counts right ;)

But people are buying DA and massive amounts of sentry. Sentry and Spy don't need to be recycled and when someone has DA that is most likely the target of sabs so no need to recycle if you recently got hit.

I'd say it's the change of sabtactics that is responsible for the decrease in recycling...

Overlord
17th March 2010, 11:21 PM
I don't, through sheer laziness. Even though I broke 9b worth of Mauls yesterday, I still don't really care about recycling.
I did meticulously earlier in the Age, and never lost anything if I was online to recycle quickly.

biglou250
18th March 2010, 12:28 AM
Al Gore does not approve of this thread.

6_9
18th March 2010, 03:01 AM
Recycling should be automated as well =)

Especially when you need to sell it quick ;-p

Octo
18th March 2010, 06:27 AM
Clicking should be automated too, in case you want to click fast!

MrHappy
18th March 2010, 08:20 AM
I have been re cycling :(

Based on this rule,..

Jul 3, 2008

* We apologize deeply for the long downtime today! It was unintentional...mostly caused by fury...we won't let him near the server again

* Stronger weapons have been added. Weaker Goblin attack/defense weaponry has been increased in strength as well.

* The new weapons are the same price per strength for now to prevent changing the balance too much.

* Losing more spies than you send in a sabotage mission should now be fixed.

* It should take longer than you might think to totally demolish somebody's armory with the rule mentioned yesterday about a 20% armory limit. 20% gets smaller every time it happens, so out of 100 dragonskins, 20% is 20 first, then 16 the next day, then 12 the next day, 10 after that, etc... It should ultimately take 3 weeks of dedicated sabotage of a player that is no longer improving their account to get complete destruction. The sabotage formulas will continue to be refined to make this as fun and fair for everybody as possible. Without proper villains, who would you need to protect yourself from? And on the other side, without proper limits to the damage, who would bother to build up an account?

* Reports of enemies successfully breaking into your camp no longer show up in intelligence operations. Sabotaged sentry weapons can only be broken by a recon, and this is the only case that will still show up in your general activity log.

* Bulletins (to officers or alliance members) are unfinished as of yet, but will be done soon

* Recruiter links for people who have clicked more than 20,000 now have an absolute maximum negative limit of -200.

Jul 2, 2008

Has it been changed?:ccc2:

LoL I didn't read any change in the sab formula so I just recycle my most likely weapon to have been sabbed by 20%.

n0thing
18th March 2010, 06:08 PM
recycling in roc is as pointless as recycling in rl

Octo
18th March 2010, 07:15 PM
recycling in roc is as pointless as recycling in rl

Conclusion: it's really useful.

M3J
19th March 2010, 11:38 PM
I usually do, especially in wars. TW was shocked that I was barely losing anything. xD Recycle smart, get far.

Octo, you stupid Narutard.

Octo
20th March 2010, 02:03 AM
Shut up Narutard.

Well M3J, smart sabbers who see you recycle will go for sentry instead then.

MrHappy
20th March 2010, 02:00 PM
Shut up Narutard.

If I were to describe a graph that would adequacy express Top rank players from us normal dudes :P

From page 2 upwards is a fight.

Ubber top rankers don't need to re cycle as their tbg would be so high as to negate the necessity of such an anomalous prerequisite boon.

M3J
24th March 2010, 09:18 PM
Shut up Narutard.

Make me, Narutard.

Well, Octo, TW isn't smart sabbing group, so hi5. Also, they'd go for defensive stats, not just sentry. Defensive stats as in sentry and DA btw. <_<
Narutard.