PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks to KOC

Stormy-Nite
16th March 2010, 04:48 PM
So often, glancing over the threads, you'll see negativity. This has gone wrong. That's not fair. He's cheating. I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to the admins and moderators who work and have worked on KOC through the years.

Kings of Chaos has been a lesson to me. I've made a few friends, burned a few bridges, and there are even some people I prefer not to think about. Like everywhere else, most of your friendships aren't forever. Some part amicably and some more tumultuously, but the end result is the same- they're gone.

What has become of those who are no longer here? Some continue to make a mark on the pages of the game. They've stuck through the bad times, and hope for more of the good. I hope they find what they're looking for. Others have gone on to bigger things, better things, or just different things. A few are no longer with us. They are missed, one and all.

My quiet hello to KOC
Stormy-Nite, an eternal Nite

Wing
17th March 2010, 07:25 PM
Thanks indeed.

KoC definitely has been a part in my life for many ages.

I played the first age and now and then I come back.:hifolks:

NightFire91
18th March 2010, 11:02 AM
I'm not sure what to make out from that.

speeritthorn
18th August 2010, 11:22 PM
Well this is indeed old, but yeah, thank you to the mods who put in the time. Im sure sometimes, if only rarely, it can be fun, but im almost sure that most of the time it sucks having to go on doing this, dealing with peoples complaints, and never being able to please EVERYONE with changes. Though, that is more directed at rocco. But you all stick with it. Im sure all the babies who cry all day long would REALLY have something to cry about if they tried to log on, and one day they just saw a URL NOT FOUND.

Well, this borders on ass kissing, so ill cut it there.

AxEHeaD15
19th August 2010, 07:24 AM
Well this is indeed old, but yeah, thank you to the mods who put in the time. Im sure sometimes, if only rarely, it can be fun, but im almost sure that most of the time it sucks having to go on doing this, dealing with peoples complaints, and never being able to please EVERYONE with changes. Though, that is more directed at rocco. But you all stick with it. Im sure all the babies who cry all day long would REALLY have something to cry about if they tried to log on, and one day they just saw a URL NOT FOUND.

Well, this borders on ass kissing, so ill cut it there.

Lol as much as I thank them for keeping the game going, imagine how many people would have real lives and play games with graphics if they did find it one day saying URL NOT FOUND.

-AxE

lordkill
19th August 2010, 08:01 AM
This game is awesome i <3 it. :D

speeritthorn
19th August 2010, 12:37 PM
I would continue playing guild wars