PDA

View Full Version : Poll: would you allow chain-sabbing rogues, if they had officers ?

Merv_LaCN`
6th March 2010, 02:33 PM
Poll: would you allow chain-sabbing rogues, if they had officers ?

Since they are usually chaining or at least sabbing more than the rest of KoC can sab them, and the rest of KoC usually gets maxed out on rogues..

Would you say it's fair to sab a rogue's officers and maybe everyone below ?

Nasser
6th March 2010, 03:23 PM
Sab em back and everyone in their chain. Its a war game not dolls game.

SleepingDragon
6th March 2010, 05:20 PM
Yay! Another LaCN public opinion thread so they can choose the "popular" course of action. :)

I voted "no," just because if you don't like the "sab max" rule you should "persuade" the in-game MOD accounts that the sab rule is dumb. It's not the officers fault his commander is lame...or is it? o.O

LordCounter
6th March 2010, 06:47 PM
lol and whats the point in having this poll? voted an obvious yes to all

Semper.Fidelis
6th March 2010, 07:10 PM
If by rouge you mean someone leaving his alliance and chaining random people for the lulz then yes sab everyone he's associated with. If you're referring to someone remaining inchain with his alliance and chaining a specific alliance/or whoever for a no reason other then being a joker, war the entire alliance which usually includes his offies. If you're referring to someone just fighting back against being bullied or approved for farming low hits or other crap and chaining the approving party as means of retaliation, then no his officers should be left out of it.

Screwdriver_LaCN
7th March 2010, 12:25 AM
Yay! Another LaCN public opinion thread so they can choose the "popular" course of action. :)

I voted "no," just because if you don't like the "sab max" rule you should "persuade" the in-game MOD accounts that the sab rule is dumb. It's not the officers fault his commander is lame...or is it? o.O
If you dont know this age officers give bonus to the stats so they are actually guilty for the high spy of those rogues.I voted YES, direct offies only because they give bonus which is big problem.Now for example chemikills has 9 officers in the best situation this means x1,54 bonus to his stats ;) without this bonus his spy will be less.So imagine if rogues have enough officers to get x2 bonus...if the officers stay under their commander knowing the fact he is rogue and chaining an alliance or whole koc this means they are guilty and actively hepling him.

Doc
7th March 2010, 08:51 AM
Merv has a good point,

My view is that if someone goes rogue and stays within his alliance, and his leaders let him continue, then the lead account should be approved. The rogue himself and anyone under him should pay the price also.
If a rogue chains 100 peeps then its only fair that his chain / alliance get the same treatment as he is dishing out. Its wrong for 1 person to chain an entire alliance only to have his account approved.
If the rogue is out of chain and he has officers then they too should be approved, the rogue will soon think twice if it means he is putting his officers at risk and besides, if he chains with officers then he dont respect his fellow accounts.

Merv, Its your thread what did you vote.???

Here is my vote. "YES, everyone below him "

Dragon_Orb
7th March 2010, 04:34 PM
If you dont know this age officers give bonus to the stats so they are actually guilty for the high spy of those rogues.I voted YES, direct offies only because they give bonus which is big problem.Now for example chemikills has 9 officers in the best situation this means x1,54 bonus to his stats ;) without this bonus his spy will be less...This pretty much. Saves me typing it myself :p

Merv_LaCN`
7th March 2010, 04:36 PM
Merv has a good point,

My view is that if someone goes rogue and stays within his alliance, and his leaders let him continue, then the lead account should be approved. The rogue himself and anyone under him should pay the price also.
If a rogue chains 100 peeps then its only fair that his chain / alliance get the same treatment as he is dishing out. Its wrong for 1 person to chain an entire alliance only to have his account approved.
If the rogue is out of chain and he has officers then they too should be approved, the rogue will soon think twice if it means he is putting his officers at risk and besides, if he chains with officers then he dont respect his fellow accounts.

Merv, Its your thread what did you vote.???

Here is my vote. "YES, everyone below him "

I'm used to not vote on my own polls :P
I''ll choose the same as u, but I really like Semper.Fidelis post:

If by rouge you mean someone leaving his alliance and chaining random people for the lulz then yes sab everyone he's associated with. If you're referring to someone remaining inchain with his alliance and chaining a specific alliance/or whoever for a no reason other then being a joker, war the entire alliance which usually includes his offies. If you're referring to someone just fighting back against being bullied or approved for farming low hits or other crap and chaining the approving party as means of retaliation, then no his officers should be left out of it.