PDA

View Full Version : FF vs TFE/SR

Dissenter
5th March 2010, 04:02 PM
After repeated unwarranted sabs, and refusal to remove those members from the chain or stop supporting them, Fearless Force has decided that we will not tolerate TFE any longer. This is not a war against SR and their subchains. Our actions will be limited to TFE. Certain members that have been reviewed with SR leadership have immunity as long as they have left the TFE chain and tag behind. At this point, one of those people has already left. Others have either been involved in sabs or are leaders that have refused to acknowledge or resolve these issues and will, of course, be held accountable for their choices.

ThomasA
5th March 2010, 04:21 PM
Good luck to both sides.

SleepingDragon
5th March 2010, 06:21 PM
Certain members that have been reviewed with SR leadership have immunity as long as they have left the TFE chain and tag behind. At this point, one of those people has already left. Others have either been involved in sabs or are leaders that have refused to acknowledge or resolve these issues and will, of course, be held accountable for their choices.

So SR knew you were going to war, reviewed who they felt was "okay to sab" and just let you declare war on their chain?

ZAR
5th March 2010, 07:32 PM
FF sabbing like monsters, esp azerbaby ^^ gj guys <3

Dissenter
5th March 2010, 07:35 PM
So SR knew you were going to war, reviewed who they felt was "okay to sab" and just let you declare war on their chain?

I personally spoke with SR leadership about this. Although they said that they would work on dropping rouge sabbers from TFE, they failed to execute. They thought they would "give them another target." This didn't work. SR leaders then asked if they could know which people had not been involved in sabbing FF and if they could join SR higher up the chain and drop the TFE tag. This was allowed and some moved, however SR still did not drop the bad apples.

At this point, SR has decided to o so far as to retaliate on behalf of these rouge TFE sabbers being hit by FF. SR has made it very clear that they SUPPORT TFE and rouge sabbers in chain and is not interested in cleaning up their group. They would rather take the side of PROVEN rouges.

FF has worked this age to ensure these actions do not occur in our chain. Chemi is a perfect example. When he started acting out, we asked him to stop. He did not and is no longer a part of Fearless Force. SR, on the other hand, cannot control their chain. SR is now a part of this war. Fearless Force does not have an issue with SR, nor did we going into this. Fearless Force is willing to drop actions against SR at any time once they choose to stop supporting the rouge chain know as TFE.

<Baigo> but we got to help TFE
<Baigo> lo
<Baigo> they make the game fun

This is the answer that must change.

SleepingDragon
5th March 2010, 07:45 PM
At this point, SR has decided to o so far as to retaliate on behalf of these rouge TFE sabbers being hit by FF. SR has made it very clear that they SUPPORT TFE and rouge sabbers in chain and is not interested in cleaning up their group. They would rather take the side of PROVEN rouges.

I'm not surprised that SR would support its sub chain, TFE, but to get mixed up in a skirmish with 1/2 of KoC when they were doing a good job competing with LaCN just seems dumb.

Semjazzah
5th March 2010, 07:57 PM
So what you are saying is, that because SR was getting a 1 p on Lacn with TFE's help, FF is supposed to rollover, play glub glub dead fish, whilst TFE rogues continue to sab them and SR doesnt pay on their promises?

Wow. Thats uh...

Wow.

SleepingDragon
5th March 2010, 08:22 PM
So what you are saying is, that because SR was getting a 1 p on Lacn with TFE's help, FF is supposed to rollover, play glub glub dead fish, whilst TFE rogues continue to sab them and SR doesnt pay on their promises?

Wow. Thats uh...

Wow.

Was that in reference to me? I don't think it was, but just in case, I meant I wasn't surprised to see SR not think before they act. It's not FF's fault SR appears to be going after them now, SR is basically at odds with everyone except the biggest competition to their best account. If war help was part of the deal with their sub-chains in exchange for growth, I guess that's cool until you realize their sub-chains upset FF/MK/RF/DL/NWO...bad deal in retrospect? :(

jog1
5th March 2010, 08:27 PM
Lol @ semjazzah, learn to read.

As for FF not sabbing any SR members, I was sabbed by FF as soon as the war started.

Stop saying SR can't control their members and start controling yours.

As for sabbing a chain because of rogues, that's bs.

Chemi being in chain or not, he's FF and all KoC should chain FF because of him if we follow your logic.

Semjazzah
5th March 2010, 08:38 PM
Was that in reference to me? I don't think it was, but just in case, I meant I wasn't surprised to see SR not think before they act. It's not FF's fault SR appears to be going after them now, SR is basically at odds with everyone except the biggest competition to their best account. If war help was part of the deal with their sub-chains in exchange for growth, I guess that's cool until you realize their sub-chains upset FF/MK/RF/DL/NWO...bad deal in retrospect? :(

Ahh, alright dragon. Thanks for clarifying. And yeah, I agree then. Bad deal indeed.

@jog1

I was sitting in the room watching the logs fly, and the logs were being produced automatically as the sabs were occuring, and I can assure you, no SR's were sabbed. They were not the first, nor second, nor any target. We struck SR after SR struck us. Heck, by the time I received the orders to strike SR, I had already sabbed TFE AND TA chains that I could sab respectively.

Dont assume who we struck first when you werent even there XD

Also, learn who is who. I am not FF, I am MK. And yes, I am sabbing all of you too.

HoMiCiD3
5th March 2010, 08:52 PM
After repeated unwarranted sabs, and refusal to remove those members from the chain or stop supporting them, Fearless Force has decided that we will not tolerate TFE any longer. This is not a war against SR and their subchains. Our actions will be limited to TFE. Certain members that have been reviewed with SR leadership have immunity as long as they have left the TFE chain and tag behind. At this point, one of those people has already left. Others have either been involved in sabs or are leaders that have refused to acknowledge or resolve these issues and will, of course, be held accountable for their choices.
Did everyone forget that FF refused to ditch their rogues last age? Saying shit like "we will not be controlled by another alliance". Now you goto war because of it? Hypocrites much? Good luck is all i can say, you quit a war declared on you and now that you have jumped in first you will quit again. Same shit different age.

Why would SR have any control over TFE members?

Semjazzah
5th March 2010, 10:19 PM
I still dont see logs from any body running there mouths :/

But since MK is in on this too...

<@Agramon> Total sabmissions 2,297 in 7 hours. Total destroyed value: 19,082,387,900
<@Agramon> Averaging 8,307,526 per mission.

ThomasA
5th March 2010, 10:21 PM
are FF joining forces with MK?

Dissenter
5th March 2010, 10:55 PM
Did everyone forget that FF refused to ditch their rogues last age? Saying shit like "we will not be controlled by another alliance". Now you goto war because of it? Hypocrites much? Good luck is all i can say, you quit a war declared on you and now that you have jumped in first you will quit again. Same shit different age.

Why would SR have any control over TFE members?

First off, I can't talk about things that happened while I was away from the game since I have no first hand knowledge of them. I do know that Fearless Force had a number of people that tried to take advantage of our sab mentality and expected to be allowed to hide within our ranks. That is not how things are run today and is a major part of my return. No one should respect that.

As for SR having control over TFE, you should ask them. I doubted from the beginning that they would be able to control TFE, but they claimed to be able to do so. Fearless Force had no notions of holding SR accountable for the actions of TFE since it is a new relationship and we didn't really think that they would be able to control them, but I recommended that SR drop them as they would be far more trouble than they are worth. Instead they are supporting them. A poor judgment call on their part, but that's something that we've come to expect from young/inexperienced leadership just as you came to expect if from some of the newer FF people in recent history. I'm not afraid of our history and not afraid to admit that there were issues in the past, but every chain has put those things in the past when new ages start. Everyone except TFE rouges. Heck, I've had some of these guys randomly in my logs since age 5-6.

ThomasA: FF war and MK war are separate issues. Although we share some targets, there is no plan to join forces.

princessofdarkness420
5th March 2010, 11:02 PM
omg ff are idiots if they think that sr/tfe merge was to control tfe......they were very much mistaken

HoMiCiD3
5th March 2010, 11:05 PM
Why would SR leave TFE because someone might war them? SR have loved to war ever since they began, why would they stop now? FF think they like to war, but they haven't been nearly what they should be for a long time and nothing has changed.

Dissenter
5th March 2010, 11:14 PM
omg ff are idiots if they think that sr/tfe merge was to control tfe......they were very much mistaken

GUA... the forum of the illiterate masses...

Everyone knows SR was recruiting for growth not control. They even came to me to have Fearless Force join. What I said was that shortly after TFE joined, while SR was trying to get Fearless Force to join them, we discussed the TFE chain. SR leadership claimed that they would be able to keep TFE rouge sabbers in line.

Never did anyone here or elsewhere say that the SR/TFE merger was to control TFE

As for why SR would ditch TFE, well you have to ask their leaders about that. It was their idea to get rid of the rouges. I'm just sad for SR's sake that they couldn't make it happen or this whole thing would be much easier. HoMiCiD3 you are right that Fearless Force hasn't been what we should have been for a long time, but you're mistaken if you think nothing has changed.

Congratulations to LaCN for pretty much having this age in the bag now that SR has decided to support their little subchains and, in turn, get themselves into 3 wars at the same time...

jog1
5th March 2010, 11:52 PM
There is no such thing as having an age into the bag 1 month into the age. You've been gone too long if you think something like that.

chemikills
6th March 2010, 03:35 AM
TFE held rogues in chain. It makes a difference, they were unwilling to deal with members that they are responsible for having them in chain
As for me, I made my decision, ranking was okay but its just a number. Slaying was kinda fun but too much spending going on up top ranks.

Sabbing is fun and definitely glad with my decision even if I have to seperate from FF :(

Difference is I left FF, TFE had rogues in chain and wasn't interested in taking responsibility for them

The_Sovereign
6th March 2010, 03:50 AM

Everyone knows SR was recruiting for growth not control. They even came to me to have Fearless Force join. What I said was that shortly after TFE joined, while SR was trying to get Fearless Force to join them, we discussed the TFE chain. SR leadership claimed that they would be able to keep TFE rouge sabbers in line.

Never did anyone here or elsewhere say that the SR/TFE merger was to control TFE

As for why SR would ditch TFE, well you have to ask their leaders about that. It was their idea to get rid of the rouges. I'm just sad for SR's sake that they couldn't make it happen or this whole thing would be much easier. HoMiCiD3 you are right that Fearless Force hasn't been what we should have been for a long time, but you're mistaken if you think nothing has changed.

Congratulations to LaCN for pretty much having this age in the bag now that SR has decided to support their little subchains and, in turn, get themselves into 3 wars at the same time...

3 wars? If you all plan together, its one single war. That's like saying the allies fought 3 wars circa 1940

Sabbers-World
6th March 2010, 04:07 AM
rofl.

Semjazzah
6th March 2010, 04:45 AM
look, some of us had similar reasons, and I for one sympathize with FF when it comes to the TFE rogue accounts. Others had seperate reasons however, so we cant string it up as one war just because despite us having beef with the designated parts of your chain, you all decide to run in and sab, this giving the illusion this is one big war.

Pfft yeah ok.

FF, keep whoopin some arse. ^^

IDontKnowShane-TFE
6th March 2010, 04:58 AM
I lol'd when I read this is about rogues. How is a war going to stop rogues? If anything, a war is just asking for more rogues.
TFE will never ditch rogues from their chain, and even if we ditched them, they wouldn't be hurt because they're rogues, they play on their own.
Taking responsibility for rogues? So someone random in your chain chains FF and you do what, compensate FF? Seriously I cant believe you are actually saying this without laughing at yourself. You can't control people, there's no sense in ditching them either, so what are we gonna do?

Can't believe FF and NWO are this stupid, even though I already knew

Edit; Also if you say that FF is 'whooping arse' you must be living in an alternative universe

HoMiCiD3
6th March 2010, 05:09 AM

SR could never make such a claim, SR was made big from the TFE chain, what do you think the chances are of SR caring about them considering their own history let alone actually having any input on settling down the rogues?

I fail to see how LaCN has the age in the bag... Have you seen the game functions lately? SweetRevenge will lose bugger all throughout any war and is currently in front by 800k tff. What are you planning to do to bring him down? mass his mercs? LAWL

You really need to go through recent ages that you didn't play and actually look at how the game is now before making such stupid statements.

TFE held rogues in chain. It makes a difference, they were unwilling to deal with members that they are responsible for having them in chain
As for me, I made my decision, ranking was okay but its just a number. Slaying was kinda fun but too much spending going on up top ranks.

Sabbing is fun and definitely glad with my decision even if I have to seperate from FF :(

Difference is I left FF, TFE had rogues in chain and wasn't interested in taking responsibility for them
Doesn't everyone hold rogues in chain? I've never seen anyone ditch one of their members that chained because another chain asked them too, least of all FF after the likes of aks_m5 and doubled_kill.

Could someone state who the "rogues" are please? I'm only aware of one and then the CTM crew which everyone knows are not controllable, TFE simply have them in chain because we are friendly with them. After all isn't that what an alliance is about? Playing together with friends?

Another thing: TFE have never been an alliance to back down to threats. TFE != LaCN/NWO/FF/tS/AL2/LoP.

WE ARE THE FUCKING EMPIRE!!! get it in your heads already.

Sabbers-World
6th March 2010, 05:11 AM
I lol'd when I read this is about rogues. How is a war going to stop rogues? If anything, a war is just asking for more rogues.
TFE will never ditch rogues from their chain, and even if we ditched them, they wouldn't be hurt because they're rogues, they play on their own.
Taking responsibility for rogues? So someone random in your chain chains FF and you do what, compensate FF? Seriously I cant believe you are actually saying this without laughing at yourself. You can't control people, there's no sense in ditching them either, so what are we gonna do?

Can't believe FF and NWO are this stupid, even though I already knew

Edit; Also if you say that FF is 'whooping arse' you must be living in an alternative universe
+100.
Even if they ditch, they are rogues and will still sabb lol
And this war is a joke.. its zzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. No sense
anyway
<~Sabbers-World> !sab
<~TripleA> Sabbers-World has sabed a total of 4,045,780,000 Gold Worth in over 273 Missions

LordCounter
6th March 2010, 06:49 AM
tfe has never supported 'rogues' or whatever gay name you want to make up for ppl that are just sabbing other ppl. i suppose you are referring to goblin and conflag that have been sabbing all by their selfs since age 4 and defiantly dont need tfe support for anything so the whole FF argument to war is just bs. everyone knows FF are nubs and you are just gonna get ownd

xe-bec
6th March 2010, 06:56 AM
This "pointless" war has also managed to drag in 80% of KoC. rofl.

And since I am here:
[04:22] <AutomaticCreations> Slim_R has sabbed a total of: 384,260,023 gold (105 missions)

Lopina
6th March 2010, 07:15 AM
WE ARE THE FUCKING EMPIRE!!!

You mean The Fallen Empire? ;)

And since when did you get back into the game?

HoMiCiD3
6th March 2010, 08:06 AM
You mean The Fallen Empire? ;)

And since when did you get back into the game?
No i don't mean the fallen empire, just because we care less this age doesn't mean we are fallen.

Since when do i have to play to know history, my alliance and give my opinion?

Dissenter
6th March 2010, 10:15 AM
No i don't mean the fallen empire, just because we care less this age doesn't mean we are fallen.

Since when do i have to play to know history, my alliance and give my opinion?

Fallen, Forgotten, whatever you decide to call it the fact is that TFE is going to run dry on turns long before we do. They will continue to loose and shrink until they and their little rouges are unable to sab anyone but the smallest accounts. That's how we've beaten this mentality in the past and that is how we will do it this time.

IDontKnowShane-TFE
6th March 2010, 10:17 AM
Fallen, Forgotten, whatever you decide to call it the fact is that TFE is going to run dry on turns long before we do. They will continue to loose and shrink until they and their little rouges are unable to sab anyone but the smallest accounts. That's how we've beaten this mentality in the past and that is how we will do it this time.

Haha, except that you didn't win one war of the last 4 vs TFE yet. Okay, it's looking better now, but to think you'll stop TFE rogues is just such a laughable idea lol.

Why do you think you got so many TFE rogues? MAYBE because of earlier wars?

chemikills
6th March 2010, 12:33 PM
Allowing a rogue to stay within your chain means that your are supporting them. You see nothing wrong with the image it creates of your alliance. Their conduct is acceptable to your alliance
Thus I believe its a fair reason to war TFE
If they are sabotaging a lot of our members and relying on heavy losses and unwilling to send them away
Then of course FF is warranted to war TFE

IDontKnowShane-TFE
6th March 2010, 01:39 PM
Allowing a rogue to stay within your chain means that your are supporting them. You see nothing wrong with the image it creates of your alliance. Their conduct is acceptable to your alliance
If they are sabotaging a lot of our members and relying on heavy losses and unwilling to send them away

Yes we accept rogues in our chain, but the rest you post is just bullocks. Like I said before, if we send them away, nothing changes for you, so no, FF is not 'warranted' to war TFE.
I hate to break it to you, but this war is never going to get TFE to boot our rogue members.

Semjazzah
6th March 2010, 03:24 PM
Yes we accept rogues in our chain, but the rest you post is just bullocks. Like I said before, if we send them away, nothing changes for you, so no, FF is not 'warranted' to war TFE.
I hate to break it to you, but this war is never going to get TFE to boot our rogue members.

Just consider this statement

You said you accept rogues in your chain but the rest is bullocks? Rogues are technically considered rogues once they go out of chain. From the look of it, these rogues are not rogues at all, but TFE members who think they can do what they want. But we all know that its the members of an alliance that dictate that alliances standings, and such has brought wars. lets just stop calling them rogues. They arent rogues, they're inchain noobs that caused a war. Big whoop.

Bryan
6th March 2010, 03:57 PM
This "pointless" war has also managed to drag in 80% of KoC. rofl.

And since I am here:
[04:22] <AutomaticCreations> Slim_R has sabbed a total of: 384,260,023 gold (105 missions)

I still dont see logs from any body running there mouths :/

But since MK is in on this too...

<@Agramon> Total sabmissions 2,297 in 7 hours. Total destroyed value: 19,082,387,900
<@Agramon> Averaging 8,307,526 per mission.

If you use GUA to stroke your own ego's on how much you have sabbed then I feel sorry for you. In war you don't need to brag to others how much you sabbed, if you really did any damage they would already know.

FF warring TFE over rogue's is just their way to start a war. Are rogue's bad, yes, they are bad. I don't like them, you don't like them. But it's the alliance's decision whether or not to kick them. If they want their alliance to fall apart because other players don't respect them, then they have that decision. This is a war game. FF used this as an excuse to war. I think it's a dumb excuse, but its an excuse. If they wanted war, its better to blame it on something then do it unprovoked where they look like the bad guy.

So in short, FF was wrong to go to war for this, but its better than making themselves look evil for trying to have fun in a G.A.M.E

Doc
6th March 2010, 05:06 PM

I agree with quite a lot of Dissenters posts......all you have to do is read the post as an outsider to see that what he is saying is very true.
TFE are a bad crew and always have been, SR should boot them if TFE lets its rogues run riot without any control or restraint.
As long as TFE have the rogue mentality then they will always be waring with one alliance or another, constantly.

Semjazzah is 100% correct when he says the so called rogues in TFE are not rogues at all...its the way the leadership is set up that supports its members to just run shotgun over everyone.
The quicker FF weakens TFE the quicker some other alliance like LaCN can come in and finish TFE off.

I have no time for parasites who think they can bully their way around.

Go FF....do your stuff.

Semjazzah
6th March 2010, 05:25 PM
If you use GUA to stroke your own ego's on how much you have sabbed then I feel sorry for you. In war you don't need to brag to others how much you sabbed, if you really did any damage they would already know.

Yo do me a favor, and you go check all the pages that were preceeding that. This is a war thread, right? Post logs, thats what its about. I put totals, but not full logs. Lol, you'll have to check the MK thread for that one, but talk talk talk leads flame when the point is indeed to sab, make your score post, and look at damages caused. Is there ego in it? Mehehehe, yeah, course a little, but thats the same for anyone sabbing. And uh, to the part where it says you would know, let me tell you somethin...

I had like 6 chain ghosts running on peeples. So I just want to account my spirit o,O This house is clean.

ghosts running in combos

HoMiCiD3
6th March 2010, 08:02 PM
I agree with quite a lot of Dissenters posts......all you have to do is read the post as an outsider to see that what he is saying is very true.
TFE are a bad crew and always have been, SR should boot them if TFE lets its rogues run riot without any control or restraint.
As long as TFE have the rogue mentality then they will always be waring with one alliance or another, constantly.

Semjazzah is 100% correct when he says the so called rogues in TFE are not rogues at all...its the way the leadership is set up that supports its members to just run shotgun over everyone.
The quicker FF weakens TFE the quicker some other alliance like LaCN can come in and finish TFE off.

I have no time for parasites who think they can bully their way around.

Go FF....do your stuff.
Oh you mean like LaCN? hahahahahahahaha

Every alliance has defended their "rogues" in the past why should TFE be the ones to stop? Especially for alliances like RF, FF and LaCN.

Why should LaCN wait for TFE to be weakened? Too scared to war by yourselves?

SR and TFE won't split because of any danger of war or trouble. SR was born from trouble. SR and TFE will split and TFE gets tired of baigo again, simple as that.

funny_bone83
6th March 2010, 11:28 PM
This scenario seems a bit familiar.....
I remember age 13 beta, when almost all KOC against LACN, one of the reason was LACN forced other alliance to ditch their rouge or they will approve their commander/leader. FF went 1 step further, FF approve the whole chain for not ditching rouge. too bad i'm not playing this age, i miss the fun again.

IDontKnowShane-TFE
7th March 2010, 02:40 AM
Just consider this statement

You said you accept rogues in your chain but the rest is bullocks? Rogues are technically considered rogues once they go out of chain. From the look of it, these rogues are not rogues at all, but TFE members who think they can do what they want. But we all know that its the members of an alliance that dictate that alliances standings, and such has brought wars. lets just stop calling them rogues. They arent rogues, they're inchain noobs that caused a war. Big whoop.

Regardless of what you call them, do you think they'll stop after this war has happened?

I plan on starting to chain again day 1 after the war, whatcha gonna do?

Semjazzah
7th March 2010, 03:04 AM
Sure, aint no one stoppin you from doin anything. But I would thank you from now, for giving me extra logs to post lolz

IDontKnowShane-TFE
7th March 2010, 06:15 AM
Sure, aint no one stoppin you from doin anything. But I would thank you from now, for giving me extra logs to post lolz

Sure no problem. We don't mind the war either so I guess everyone's happy except FF leadership when they still get chained after the war :)

Nara
7th March 2010, 08:36 AM
IDontKnowShane-TFE (not active)

blazed420
7th March 2010, 09:47 AM
Sure no problem. We don't mind the war either so I guess everyone's happy except FF leadership when they still get chained after the war :)

Lol, guess you won't be chaining after all when the war ends...

IDontKnowShane-TFE (not active)

:P

debar
7th March 2010, 10:34 AM
lol, why would that be?

again some banned for cheating???

ow, something i wanted to post earlier, butgot distracted by sabbing:

2 days ago iQuit (not active) Sabotage 2 0
2 days ago iQuit (not active) Sabotage 2 1

one of the "rogue" TFE accounts this whole issue started for.
went inactive within 24 hours after the war started.

officer was ANGRY
suddenly i saw yesterday he had a new commander, rank 4k, looks a pretty newmade account.
as Gua rules are, i dont want to accuse someone, but for sure i will keep an eye on IllBeGoodIPromise

Really something to be proud on to have them as allies.
and koc can be really glad with a chain, that gives harbour and is known for its cheators
( okay, again, mod, its sort of accusing, but am i really in the wrong with stating this??)

ThomasA
7th March 2010, 11:54 AM
Need to be very careful when discussing cheating as it so easy to cross the line towards an accusation. The safest option is not to do it.

Yes some TFE accounts have been banned in the past but doesnt necessarily mean all of TFE should be judged now. If you have good reason to suspect anyone of cheating, this should be communicated directly to a KoC Mod/Admin so they can deal with it. GUA is not the place to be posting suspicions.

IDontKnowShane-TFE
7th March 2010, 12:06 PM
I got banned, yes, because me and my sister are both playing. Been fine for three ages and now suddenly it's a problem.
Anywho, yes that's my new account, not sure why you want to watch it though. Yes it will be chaining you as soon as it's ready, and no it's not cheating to reregister after you got banned. My sister decided to just quit so they can't accuse me of having multies anymore either.
War has nothing to do with it, unless someone reported us due to the war starting, would be a nice tactic rly.

Lord_Ezek
7th March 2010, 12:47 PM
Oh you mean like LaCN? hahahahahahahaha

Every alliance has defended their "rogues" in the past why should TFE be the ones to stop? Especially for alliances like RF, FF and LaCN.

Why should LaCN wait for TFE to be weakened? Too scared to war by yourselves?

SR and TFE won't split because of any danger of war or trouble. SR was born from trouble. SR and TFE will split and TFE gets tired of baigo again, simple as that.

lol thomas

you always have negative comments about LaCN. Why so much hate? lol

You've been posting stupidity and propaganda against us for ages now and yet we are still here standing

Anyway, can we see the sab totals from both sides? :)

Truewind
7th March 2010, 05:44 PM

FF warring TFE over rogue's is just their way to start a war. Are rogue's bad, yes, they are bad. I don't like them, you don't like them. But it's the alliance's decision whether or not to kick them. If they want their alliance to fall apart because other players don't respect them, then they have that decision. This is a war game. FF used this as an excuse to war. I think it's a dumb excuse, but its an excuse. If they wanted war, its better to blame it on something then do it unprovoked where they look like the bad guy.

So in short, FF was wrong to go to war for this, but its better than making themselves look evil for trying to have fun in a G.A.M.E

Lol that's the most inaccurate post I've read in a long time.

These people aren't really rogues, as mentioned before by chemi:

So yea maybe Bryan doesn't understand but this is what's happening:

1) Person "A" is sabbing people for no reason, and gets approved by the alliance they sabbed
2) Person "A" remains in their alliance, and gets growth and sells morale, because they are allowed to stay inchain
3) Alliance asks Person "A"'s alliance to drop that person, because they are helping him, and making him stronger.
Said alliance, known as TFE, rejects and tells FF to simply sab that person.

Here is the problem though. We can sab people like iquit all we want, but then they get their sab shield up and their alliance helps them grow again, as they continue sabbing us for no good reason. At the end of the day we end up doing nearly no damage and nearly everyone in our chain suffers as a result.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what would you have us do bryan? Sit on our butts all day and take sabs for the rest of the age as TFE supports their players sabbing us?

These are CLEAR war actions. If chains who support members, that declare war actions, DO NOT drop such members, they are asking for war.

Thus TFE asked for war.

Thus FF gave war.

It's not an excuse, it's an obvious conclusion from a set of obvious offensive sabs, that have been going on for weeks. So we've been more than patient. This wasn't a spur of the moment decision.

Call it what you want bryan, but any chain would have done the same. Why do you think so many people are warring TFE? We're all tired of accounts like iQuit, sabbing us and getting gold and soldiers by TFE.

SabbingfromAustralia
7th March 2010, 10:13 PM
I'm posting this in all 3 wars...

Who is winning? Who cares? And who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? All interrelated and irrelevant questions.

IDontKnowShane-TFE
8th March 2010, 01:29 AM
Call it what you want bryan, but any chain would have done the same. Why do you think so many people are warring TFE? We're all tired of accounts like iQuit, sabbing us and getting gold and soldiers by TFE.

Hahahahahahahahah thanks for the recognition man!

Actually I didn't get soldiers from TFE, but I did get gold (by selling morale) (well not TFE alliance technically, TFFirm) and I can assure you, they will continue doing after the war, because it benefits them greatly.

I know you don't want to sit back and watch all your members get sabbed, but getting your members into a war and thus getting them sabbed even more is eh, not the solution.

DrunKnGoblin
8th March 2010, 04:30 AM
Hahahahahahahahah thanks for the recognition man!

Actually I didn't get soldiers from TFE, but I did get gold (by selling morale) (well not TFE alliance technically, TFFirm) and I can assure you, they will continue doing after the war, because it benefits them greatly.

I know you don't want to sit back and watch all your members get sabbed, but getting your members into a war and thus getting them sabbed even more is eh, not the solution.

/Concur
Why the hell would TFE kick a member out with these Offy bonus'? and not buying morale? they will just sell out of chain anyway.

Starting a war against an alliance which contains a couple of 'Rogues' in it seems like a good solution...... Lol FF had 'Rogues' as Bfmods and admin in their alliance last age.
Can We all Tone down the propaganda a little.
FF wanted to war TFE, This was there excuse.
If they didn't wanna get 'rogued' all age, maybe they shouldn't go sabbing a whole alliance over a couple members. They are just creating more 'rogues' for the age and other ages to come, with these sab limits you cant win anyway XD.
Now I may be a bit of a hypocrite because i chainsab alliances for the mistakes of members, But that's Why i don't have the authority to declare war.
So thanks FF&Co for giving the age to LaCN.

Cam

azerbaby
8th March 2010, 07:20 AM
/Concur
Why the hell would TFE kick a member out with these Offy bonus'? and not buying morale? they will just sell out of chain anyway.

Starting a war against an alliance which contains a couple of 'Rogues' in it seems like a good solution...... Lol FF had 'Rogues' as Bfmods and admin in their alliance last age.
Can We all Tone down the propaganda a little.
FF wanted to war TFE, This was there excuse.
If they didn't wanna get 'rogued' all age, maybe they shouldn't go sabbing a whole alliance over a couple members. They are just creating more 'rogues' for the age and other ages to come, with these sab limits you cant win anyway XD.
Now I may be a bit of a hypocrite because i chainsab alliances for the mistakes of members, But that's Why i don't have the authority to declare war.
So thanks FF&Co for giving the age to LaCN.

Cam

Well then let me be first to congratulate LaCN on there win although its too early in age to know anything. Perhaps SR will learn if they lose the age that harbouring those rogue chains will cost them dearly in the long run by not winning and will rethink before losing anymore by keeping them.

DrunKnGoblin
8th March 2010, 07:37 AM
Well then let me be first to congratulate LaCN on there win although its too early in age to know anything. Perhaps SR will learn if they lose the age that harbouring those rogue chains will cost them dearly in the long run by not winning and will rethink before losing anymore by keeping them.

I see where your coming from. This is the attitude i have toward NWO and RF. I Like RF, but i think they need to learn being inchain with NWO is silly and I will sab them any age they choose to back them up.
But quite a lot of FF members just hate TFE and in particular Shane (OMG I SAID THE NAME AM I GONNA GET BANNED NOW) who is a great Person/Player.
The way i have heard some of them speak in the past, makes me think you got some members who Rage a little too much over a game. So i still think The act of declaring war over 'rogues' is just a good excuse.

Also FF Claim they asked TFE/SR or whoever to kick iQuit out of chain. Now he was my officer, And i did not have one request for me to kick him. I had a lot of bfmods pm'ing me saying 'he was approved, just wanted to let you know'. Also a few nubs asking for morale(who got sabbed by the way) But not one request to kick him.
So Your reasons for going to war are flawed from what you claim.
Cam

azerbaby
8th March 2010, 07:40 AM
Requests to kick them went to leaders of TFE from FF leaders not from the BF MODS

DrunKnGoblin
8th March 2010, 07:48 AM
Ok, fair enough. First i really heard of it, I wouldn't have kicked him anyway, We are CTM/DT/DH anyway.
Not complaining, just thought maybe i could go an age without chaining FF all age :P
Good Luck
Cam

IDontKnowShane-TFE
8th March 2010, 01:30 PM

First off, I don't see you talking about any SR rogues. I personally don't know about any. That said, do you really think joining TFE chain with their rogues is going to cost them more than it'll give them?
Honestly that's quite a big overrating of your warring power.
Also, it goes to show that me (a rogue and bf mod) never heard about your requests to ditch me, goes to show how seriously your request was taken and what the odds are of it ever happening :)

Edit; Guys I've got a request, can you please mass Sovereign? He feels left out.

Pj-
8th March 2010, 01:53 PM
afaik, LGC is doing some dmg to Fagget Force aswell!

ThomasA
8th March 2010, 02:01 PM
are FF warring LGC now?

Truewind
8th March 2010, 02:55 PM
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 5 193 11,116,946,934 277,313,560
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 3 132 13,361,257,205 268,865,077
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 3 169 12,429,801,503 197,961,038
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 5 247 12,324,242,274 241,938,009
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 2 153 11,990,854,460 200,315,173
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 3 96 10,822,428,571 382,872,210
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 7 234 10,524,636,356 310,629,463
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 2 117 10,406,210,690 227,682,961
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 6 238 10,643,411,496 267,207,746
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 4 201 13,046,289,286 248,718,982

Way ahead of you iquit, we've been massing a lot of people, very regularly actually.

~~~~~~~

As to my friend DrunknGoblin, he has the right to say that you should not war chains that harbor rogue sabbers, but I counter asking him what a chain should do instead?

So if someone is after your chain, and you're not doing any significant damage to him, what should the answer be? It may be wrong to war his alliance, but i don't know of many better alternatives. So i'll wait for that response.

~~~~~~~

To answer Thomas's question, yes FF has seen lots of LGC in their logs, from the very start of the war so we are sabbing and massing LGC as well.

IDontKnowShane-TFE
8th March 2010, 03:16 PM
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 5 193 11,116,946,934 277,313,560
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 3 132 13,361,257,205 268,865,077
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 3 169 12,429,801,503 197,961,038
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 5 247 12,324,242,274 241,938,009
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 2 153 11,990,854,460 200,315,173
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 3 96 10,822,428,571 382,872,210
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 7 234 10,524,636,356 310,629,463
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 2 117 10,406,210,690 227,682,961
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 6 238 10,643,411,496 267,207,746
21 hours ago Sovereign Attack defended 4 201 13,046,289,286 248,718,982

Way ahead of you iquit, we've been massing a lot of people, very regularly actually.

~~~~~~~

As to my friend DrunknGoblin, he has the right to say that you should not war chains that harbor rogue sabbers, but I counter asking him what a chain should do instead?

So if someone is after your chain, and you're not doing any significant damage to him, what should the answer be? It may be wrong to war his alliance, but i don't know of many better alternatives. So i'll wait for that response.

~~~~~~~

To answer Thomas's question, yes FF has seen lots of LGC in their logs, from the very start of the war so we are sabbing and massing LGC as well.

The best response would be to approve said person and sab him properly so he can't do it again, then when he's destroyed you don't act like retards anymore so you don't get new rogues.

Sterling
8th March 2010, 03:18 PM
The best response would be to approve said person and sab him properly so he can't do it again, then when he's destroyed you don't act like retards anymore so you don't get new rogues.

Surrender to him and pay gold +/or morale

IDontKnowShane-TFE
8th March 2010, 03:25 PM
Isaldir (not active)

Big talk, shows his true colors though :)

Bryan
8th March 2010, 03:34 PM
Lol that's the most inaccurate post I've read in a long time.

These people aren't really rogues, as mentioned before by chemi:

So yea maybe Bryan doesn't understand but this is what's happening:

1) Person "A" is sabbing people for no reason, and gets approved by the alliance they sabbed
2) Person "A" remains in their alliance, and gets growth and sells morale, because they are allowed to stay inchain
3) Alliance asks Person "A"'s alliance to drop that person, because they are helping him, and making him stronger.
Said alliance, known as TFE, rejects and tells FF to simply sab that person.

Here is the problem though. We can sab people like iquit all we want, but then they get their sab shield up and their alliance helps them grow again, as they continue sabbing us for no good reason. At the end of the day we end up doing nearly no damage and nearly everyone in our chain suffers as a result.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what would you have us do bryan? Sit on our butts all day and take sabs for the rest of the age as TFE supports their players sabbing us?

These are CLEAR war actions. If chains who support members, that declare war actions, DO NOT drop such members, they are asking for war.

Thus TFE asked for war.

Thus FF gave war.

It's not an excuse, it's an obvious conclusion from a set of obvious offensive sabs, that have been going on for weeks. So we've been more than patient. This wasn't a spur of the moment decision.

a kid in school swears at his teacher. They suspend the kid. The parents continue to feed the kid and make him grow. So in fact, the school should punish the parents, because they are the ones that watch over the kid? NO

TFE wasn't protecting their rogues. If TFE said yes we will protect you and sab anyone that sabs you back, then yes you had a right to war. But like you said, TFE TOLD YOU YOU COULD SAB THE ROGUES. FF wanted an excuse to war. They didn't have ANYTHING to do with the rest of TFE. TFE was only benefiting from their growth, but their rogue's weren't benefiting at all

In other news

Name: Isaldir_FF

Error
Invalid UserID

Banned or Suspended for sending inappropriate in game messages

Truewind
8th March 2010, 03:42 PM

Lol that's a joke right? If that person is being supported by an alliances, and getting gold sells, you can't kill him.

I have logs of us sabbing you for over 2 weeks, until we finally went to war:

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/6474/iquitsabs.jpg (http://img693.imageshack.us/i/iquitsabs.jpg/)

~~~~~~~~~

So we tried what you're proposing. We tried just approving and taking down the account. That didn't work because of the sab limit shield.

Now had you been an actual rogue, without TFE's support, you would have been taken down, as we did to a few other rogues. But that wasn't the case.

~~~~~~~~~

So again what were we supposed to do? Go the whole age being sabbed and allowing tfe to support you through all of it?

You want us to just approve you and ignore you iQuit, letting you sab the whole age. That was never going to happen, war was inevitable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT:

a kid in school swears at his teacher. They suspend the kid. The parents continue to feed the kid and make him grow. So in fact, the school should punish the parents, because they are the ones that watch over the kid? NO

TFE wasn't protecting their rogues. If TFE said yes we will protect you and sab anyone that sabs you back, then yes you had a right to war. But like you said, TFE TOLD YOU YOU COULD SAB THE ROGUES. FF wanted an excuse to war. They didn't have ANYTHING to do with the rest of TFE. TFE was only benefiting from their growth, but their rogue's weren't benefiting at all

iQuit already admitted getting support and gold from TFFirm, and he could have and would have gotten the same from TFE.

Plus TFE could tell iQuit to sab any target they needed him too, without fear of retribution.

I wish i had a rogue under me, it's probably the strongest asset any Alliance can have. Someone who can sab anyone in game and not worry about the consequences. Plus that person can continue to sab them everyday for as long as possible.

To say TFE didn't benefit from iQuit, or iQuit didn't benefit from TFE/TFFirm, is nonsense. It's Jargon, useless air, politics.

If TFE and iQuit gained nothing from each other, TFE would have dropped him, after being threatened to do so by MANY alliances.

If you want to profit off the gains of a rogue, you must pay the piper one day. That piper is war, and it's time to pay up.

~~~~~~~

EDIT 2:

Apparently Bryan has forgotten the edit feature and wants to spam these boards lol.
My reply to his post about TFE support is mentioned above:

iQuit already admitted getting support and gold from TFFirm, and he could have and would have gotten the same from TFE.

I wish i had a rogue under me, it's probably the strongest asset any Alliance can have. Someone who can sab anyone in game and not worry about the consequences. Plus that person can continue to sab them everyday for as long as possible.

"
To say TFE didn't benefit from iQuit, or iQuit didn't benefit from TFE/TFFirm, is nonsense. It's Jargon, useless air, politics.

If TFE and iQuit gained nothing from each other, TFE would have dropped him, after being threatened to do so by MANY alliances.

If you want to profit off the gains of a rogue, you must pay the piper one day. That piper is war, and it's time to pay up.
"

TFE benefited from iQuit, even if they didn't sell him gold. DrunknGoblin himself admitted he wanted to keep iQuit for the officer bonus and growth.

Everything has a cost, and TFE must now pay for the rewards it got by keeping rogues in chain. It's as simple as that.

Bryan
8th March 2010, 03:49 PM
Lol that's a joke right? If that person is being supported by an alliances, and getting gold sells, you can't kill him.

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/6474/iquitsabs.jpg (http://img693.imageshack.us/i/iquitsabs.jpg/)

~~~~~~~~~

So we tried what you're proposing. We tried just approving and taking down the account. That didn't work because of the sab limit shield.

Now had you been an actual rogue, without TFE's support, you would have been taken down, as we did to a few other rogues. But that wasn't the case.

~~~~~~~~~

So again what were we supposed to do? Go the whole age being sabbed and allowing tfe to support you through all of it?

You want us to just approve you and ignore you iQuit, letting you sab the whole age. That was never going to happen, war was inevitable.

Can you please show us the logs of TFE giving their rogues gold, since you keep mentioning that

Semper.Fidelis
8th March 2010, 05:03 PM
Can you please show us the logs of TFE giving their rogues gold, since you keep mentioning that

Can you please show me the logs of the last 15 successfull attacks on prodigy. kthx.

Cute, only problem is what happend is this. Said kid goes to school one sunny day and shoots 15 people cause he's so lonley and misunderstood. During the following investigation authorities find out the guns were handed to the kid by his father. Is the father guilty of accessory to murder? Yes. Will he be punished? Yes. /end

Semjazzah
8th March 2010, 05:32 PM
Wow. Semper made a good point.

Forgot to point out that parents that neglect their children and do with they want usually get brought up on neglect charges, not to mention endangerment of a child for not 'scolding them and teaching them proper civility'.

But it also bring me to remember Age 11 when LoP ended up warring Nite, who were allied with FF at the time. I recall [since those in the talks we myself, killersam [] Shane, and krisv], that the purpose of that war was to destroy Nite because of what? Because of rogues. [I]Their rogues werent even inchain, but we assembled enough evidence to prove [via conversation logs] that their rogues were being supported by Nite and were receiving gold sales.

TFE was up for it on one condition: That FF was warred with nite. when questioned why, his answer was 'Why not? For the lulz' without even giving FF the choice.[TFE and RF ended up backing out, because LoP frefused to war FF, saying Nite was pathetic, and they were, but not because they didnt agree with sabbing an alliance cause of rogues that were NOT even Inchain Sure nothing wrong with that, everything in this game should be for the lulz, but the main point was that at the time, TFE had no argument against warring a chain on account of rogues that werent even inchain :-o.

How much more of a reason would they have had if the rogues had been inchain? It seems when tables are switched and in different ages/scenarios, that just makes everything ok then?

princessofdarkness420
8th March 2010, 06:26 PM
a nice bit of fun............Nice job to all that participated

5 minutes ago Uther-The-King-Of-Paladins Attack defended 196 2,882 17,007,508,512 3,467,180,239
5 minutes ago Uther-The-King-Of-Paladins Attack defended 192 2,728 19,376,973,921 4,121,370,947
6 minutes ago Uther-The-King-Of-Paladins Attack defended 110 2,167 20,233,212,625 3,136,775,042
6 minutes ago Uther-The-King-Of-Paladins Attack defended 148 2,393 19,537,835,752 3,716,090,907
14 minutes ago PrOdIgY Attack defended 412 2,831 17,308,351,650 3,823,221,290
14 minutes ago PrOdIgY Attack defended 220 1,630 17,156,473,786 3,530,960,920
14 minutes ago PrOdIgY Attack defended 444 3,104 17,091,602,397 3,767,670,860
14 minutes ago PrOdIgY Attack defended 407 2,938 17,043,822,832 3,658,538,145
15 minutes ago PrOdIgY Attack defended 189 1,479 18,188,919,910 3,619,658,071
15 minutes ago PrOdIgY Attack defended 136 1,062 17,335,704,522 3,463,078,927
17 minutes ago PrOdIgY Attack defended 208 1,713 18,305,238,992 3,476,453,714
17 minutes ago PrOdIgY Attack defended 230 2,163 23,152,882,718 3,870,027,658
17 minutes ago PrOdIgY Attack defended 239 1,964 20,064,398,538 3,850,243,140
17 minutes ago PrOdIgY Attack defended 203 1,760 21,010,482,412 3,846,613,346

DrunKnGoblin
8th March 2010, 06:26 PM
[QUOTE=Truewind;1339643]21

QUOTE]
Yeah I see your point, but if you think it is going to stop rogues or deter you would be mistaken, its just gonna spark more people to go rogue. Also To My knowledge no one ever asked for iQuit ANGRY or LordCounter to be dropped from my Chain (who don't classify ourselves as TFE, rather inchain Allies)
People say TFE TFFirm support these rogues. The fact is they did not help these rogues grow, theysoldmorale to them at market prices.
If they didn't take this good deal, they knowmy chain willjust go to SweetRevenge or LaCN(god forbid) because they just want the morale dont care if gold is used to rogue.
I was 'Rogue' All of last age and even chains i was warring bought my morale on the condition i dont post the logs.
I see both sides of the argument but my honest view (knowing a lot of FF players) is FF dont like TFE for personal reasons and just wanted an excuse to war.
Plz don't take my posts as a plea or request to end war, as im enjoying it (as best i can with caps)
Just putting in my 2 cents :)
Cam

Bryan
8th March 2010, 06:31 PM
I'm still waiting on that proof that apparently FF has?

Dissenter
8th March 2010, 06:32 PM

See that's the whole problem with this war. TFE and SR both said, ya sab them. I told them that it was rouges and leaders that hosted them that were on the list. I even provided a list of people that could leave TFE and join SR higher up the chain and be "safe". This was an agreement that SR leadership and I had, but they decided to back out of that once we sabbed TFE.

So, this war is because:
1. TFE admits to hosting rouges and will not remove them from chain (thus "supports" them)
2. SR supports TFE and their rouges by retaliating for the war that FF discussed with SR with assurances that SR would not back the rouge accounts.

Neither of these points are being disproved in this thread. Only re-proved over and over.

Semjazzah, excellent observation. Apparently some people only expect agreement on the basic definition of "fair" when it suits them... and they wonder why half of KoC is at war with them and won't sell morale to them. Hell, I have SR people come to me DAILY and sell morale for LESS than Kab pays simply because they don't want SR to have it. Oh, and those people aren't on the sab list ;-)

DrunKnGoblin
8th March 2010, 06:47 PM
So, this war is because:
1. TFE admits to hosting rouges and will not remove them from chain (thus "supports" them)
2. SR supports TFE and their rouges by retaliating for the war that FF discussed with SR with assurances that SR would not back the rouge accounts.

No1 asked me to ditch any of my 'rogue' offys.
We are not TFE, why would TFE ditch an ally who is known to go rogue?
To Put themselves in the firing line?
I intentionally let myself be sabbed first, even knowing the war was coming just so I could honestly say I am just retalliating.
Tried to be a good guy this age,But seems it is impossible for me to not chain FF all age.( Even when i'm not TFE chain)
Because I am not going to ditch Friends of mine because People who dont like my alliance and allies tell me to.

So We can keep playing the sab limit game for as long as it takes for you to feel better, But I am much more interested on focusing turns on NWO.

FinalShowtime
8th March 2010, 07:07 PM
Rogues,
Not Rouges,

Thank you!

Semjazzah
8th March 2010, 07:15 PM
I see both sides of the argument but my honest view (knowing a lot of FF players) is FF dont like TFE for personal reasons and just wanted an excuse to war.
Plz don't take my posts as a plea or request to end war, as im enjoying it (as best i can with caps)
Just putting in my 2 cents :)
Cam

All due respect to ya Drunken. The more I hear from you, the more I come to respect ya^^. Lets not beat around the bush. The fued with FF and TFE has been several ages long. But you cant focus it on solely FF. From my last post you can see that there TFE doesnt like FF equally as vice versa. But the fact remains, Rogues are to be dealt with. I see your point. Warring will only result in perhaps further rogue situations against FF, but how else are they to retaliate?/ that bring me to another thought. If a rogue goes out of chain, then the rogues whole purpose is to cause damage to a whole bunch of the rogues enemies. The rogue gets approved. BIG whoop. Thats exactly what the rogue wanted. The whole point of a rogue goign rogue is to get approved, giving the rogue an excuse to chain tons of people blah blah blah.

Approving the rogue and dealing with the rogue individually, is exactly what the rogue wants, whether they get wrecked in the end or not. its what the rogue wants/ is hopinghow everything will play out. The logical choice of how to deal with a rogue is continueing to wreck their account+ learning their allegiances and help+ dealing with their help, to ensure the rogue gets their account shredded.

Now we have in this case, rogues who havent even left chain. What you then have is a person who does not give a damn about the chain they are in. At all. Rogue actions whilst still in chain are liable reasons to war, and I dont care what anyone says to counter that. It is the commander's responsibility to make sure that officers are kept in line and taught the proper procedure of battlefield processes. If a commander recruits a rogue, knowing they are rogue type players, then they must anticipate actions being placed against them for harboring the rogue. Anyone who says differently is kidding themselves/living in a dream world that doesnt exist.

There is only the option to war. The whole reason of a rogue leaving chain is so that they could take responsibilities of their sabs, without having their home chain sabbed. Thats the HONORABLE thing to do. But then you have rogues that dont give a damn about their chain, stay in it, do what they want, knowing the home chain will sab for them, and in my opinion, thats the P*ssiest move any player can make.

DrunKnGoblin
8th March 2010, 07:33 PM
All due respect to ya Drunken. The more I hear from you, the more I come to respect ya^^. Lets not beat around the bush. The fued with FF and TFE has been several ages long. But you cant focus it on solely FF. From my last post you can see that there TFE doesnt like FF equally as vice versa. But the fact remains, Rogues are to be dealt with. I see your point. Warring will only result in perhaps further rogue situations against FF, but how else are they to retaliate?/ that bring me to another thought. If a rogue goes out of chain, then the rogues whole purpose is to cause damage to a whole bunch of the rogues enemies. The rogue gets approved. BIG whoop. Thats exactly what the rogue wanted. The whole point of a rogue goign rogue is to get approved, giving the rogue an excuse to chain tons of people blah blah blah.

Approving the rogue and dealing with the rogue individually, is exactly what the rogue wants, whether they get wrecked in the end or not. its what the rogue wants/ is hopinghow everything will play out. The logical choice of how to deal with a rogue is continueing to wreck their account+ learning their allegiances and help+ dealing with their help, to ensure the rogue gets their account shredded.

Now we have in this case, rogues who havent even left chain. What you then have is a person who does not give a damn about the chain they are in. At all. Rogue actions whilst still in chain are liable reasons to war, and I dont care what anyone says to counter that. It is the commander's responsibility to make sure that officers are kept in line and taught the proper procedure of battlefield processes. If a commander recruits a rogue, knowing they are rogue type players, then they must anticipate actions being placed against them for harboring the rogue. Anyone who says differently is kidding themselves/living in a dream world that doesnt exist.

There is only the option to war. The whole reason of a rogue leaving chain is so that they could take responsibilities of their sabs, without having their home chain sabbed. Thats the HONORABLE thing to do. But then you have rogues that dont give a damn about their chain, stay in it, do what they want, knowing the home chain will sab for them, and in my opinion, thats the P*ssiest move any player can make.

Why thank u :)

All points made are valid, I think even if i broke TFE chain and took my 'rogues' with me This war would have happened anyway. May have just taken a bit longer. There is no action that can be taken against rogues, They at least give the game some excitement, I for one was getting tired of just logging on to bank/slay/conquest.
Rogues were the only fun my spies got to have, if they maxed out, Get ur small accounts to farm TBG away with low hits, If they sell morale, all that gold becomes sabbable not 10%. So more to sab and more of the rogues time spent clicking. If they are willing to click to keep sabbing, Good On Them, They deserve to be dangerous. But they are going to get trashed and you should be able to outgrow easily over a few days as there stats can only be stagnant at best.
All the war does is mean when war is over, some of the kids are going to hold personal grudges and just wanna stay rogue on your alliance for longer. If they Break chain and sab you every age, what then????
Cam

The_Sovereign
8th March 2010, 08:50 PM

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT:

Plus TFE could tell iQuit to sab any target they needed him too, without fear of retribution.

~~~~~~~

EDIT 2:

Apparently Bryan has forgotten the edit feature and wants to spam these boards lol.
My reply to his post about TFE support is mentioned above:

TFE benefited from iQuit, even if they didn't sell him gold. DrunknGoblin himself admitted he wanted to keep iQuit for the officer bonus and growth.

Everything has a cost, and TFE must now pay for the rewards it got by keeping rogues in chain. It's as simple as that.

To be totally fair, I would buy morale from a homicidal pedophile if the price were right.

jog1
8th March 2010, 10:18 PM
Ok so if I sell moral to LaCN while we are at war, you will war LaCN for suporting me?

That's pretty much what you are doing right now. They admit they were buying moral from the rogues, they never said they were giving away free gold.

Pretty lame excuse if you ask me.

Bryan
8th March 2010, 11:49 PM
Ok so if I sell moral to LaCN while we are at war, you will war LaCN for suporting me?

That's pretty much what you are doing right now. They admit they were buying moral from the rogues, they never said they were giving away free gold.

Pretty lame excuse if you ask me.

Exactly

Just admit that you wanted an excuse to war

IDontKnowShane-TFE
9th March 2010, 12:21 AM
To be totally fair, I would buy morale from a homicidal pedophile if the price were right.

:D

yes I got gold from the_sovereign, because I sold him morale. I didn't get 'support', why would I need 'support'?

yes TFE could tell me to sab anyone, but honestly I just sab whoever I don't like, specifically FF and NWO, and also for a while I did tS, MK (for like 10 sabs), RF (for like 10 sabs), SL, and probably a few others that I forgot. I never sabbed anyone TFE told me to, except approved targets.

I could see how you'd say TFE was funding me (after all Sovereign is a TFE chain account), but I dont see how you are going to get that to stop :)

Truewind
9th March 2010, 05:41 AM
I really don't get all the whining then, especially by these hardcore rogues and others who are trying to defend them.

Why are you guys whining and sobbing?

As mentioned already, anyone who becomes a rogue and stays in chain, is asking for war. It's as simple as that.

If a commander recruits a rogue, knowing they are rogue type players, then they must anticipate actions being placed against them for harboring the rogue. Anyone who says differently is kidding themselves/living in a dream world that doesnt exist.

Everyone agrees, even history submits to the fact that rogues under a chain create liabilities. War is inevitable.

So then why are people in this thread like iQuit and bryan whining so much about the war? Are they sad or something? Isn't war nothing to worry about, especially for rogue accounts?

Calm down already and stop spamming this thread for no reason. Why don't you guys reply like Cam who is composed, reasonable, and doesn't seem to be minding the war at all.
He's having fun as this is all going down.

When i hear all this whining coming from bryan and iQuit i feel like i'm talking to a crying 7 year old...

It's a war game guys, your choices have consequences, Man up.

AxEHeaD15
9th March 2010, 06:40 AM
I think too many people are complaining here..."Oh noes, FF is warring us and used rogues as an excuse!"

Who cares? Do they even need an excuse/reason? Can't they just war for the lulz? MK did, and when TA heard our reason they left us, come on guys, war game ;) We war for fun. FF doesn't need more of a reason for that. So may as well just sab them and have fun with it.

-AxE

IDontKnowShane-TFE
9th March 2010, 08:59 AM
I think too many people are complaining here..."Oh noes, FF is warring us and used rogues as an excuse!"

Who cares? Do they even need an excuse/reason? Can't they just war for the lulz? MK did, and when TA heard our reason they left us, come on guys, war game ;) We war for fun. FF doesn't need more of a reason for that. So may as well just sab them and have fun with it.

-AxE

They can war for the lulz for all I care, but they can't war for a retarded reason without being laughed at, lol.

I really don't get all the whining then, especially by these hardcore rogues and others who are trying to defend them.

Why are you guys whining and sobbing?

As mentioned already, anyone who becomes a rogue and stays in chain, is asking for war. It's as simple as that.

Everyone agrees, even history submits to the fact that rogues under a chain create liabilities. War is inevitable.

So then why are people in this thread like iQuit and bryan whining so much about the war? Are they sad or something? Isn't war nothing to worry about, especially for rogue accounts?

Calm down already and stop spamming this thread for no reason. Why don't you guys reply like Cam who is composed, reasonable, and doesn't seem to be minding the war at all.
He's having fun as this is all going down.

When i hear all this whining coming from bryan and iQuit i feel like i'm talking to a crying 7 year old...

It's a war game guys, your choices have consequences, Man up.

Actually, lol, I'm not whining at all. I think this war is great, the one I see here whining is people like you, constantly bitching that TFE is supporting rogues and shit, instead of having fun warring. You're the one that gets wound up all the time in your posts, I just chill and sab and provoke more annoyance on your side.

Dissenter
9th March 2010, 09:29 AM
Actually, lol, I'm not whining at all. I think this war is great, the one I see here whining is people like you, constantly bitching that TFE is supporting rogues and shit, instead of having fun warring. You're the one that gets wound up all the time in your posts, I just chill and sab and provoke more annoyance on your side.

I don't really see us complaining about the rouges, now that we have gone to war. We've been confronted about our reasons for war and that is the only reason that I have posted that information. Frankly if SR leadership, who claimed to have "control" over TFE, doesn't tell TFE why there's a war, I don't see why I should bother. For others in KoC who have questioned our intentions, the information was provided and has proved that our cause is fair and reasonable.

jackdaw
9th March 2010, 09:51 AM
all these whiners and complainers.

With the officer bonus you still benefit with a rogue staying in chain. If you benefit from the rogue then you have to pay the penalty for his actions.

IDontKnowShane-TFE
9th March 2010, 10:38 AM
all these whiners and complainers.

With the officer bonus you still benefit with a rogue staying in chain. If you benefit from the rogue then you have to pay the penalty for his actions.

Which officer bonus? lol, my officer bonus goes to DrunkNGoblin who is DT, not TFE.

Bloo
9th March 2010, 02:16 PM
Jesus, TFE grow some balls and stop your moaning, giving me a headache..

Seems like a fair enough reason to me. Wonder how TFE will get on without being able to cheat this age..

ThomasA
9th March 2010, 02:32 PM
Careful with the cheating accusations.

Dissenter
10th March 2010, 12:48 AM
Careful with the cheating accusations.

Thomas, I'm no GUA veteran as most of my years haven been spent lurking, but I don't think he wasn't accusing. He was actually saying that they aren't cheating this age. As for the inference to ages past, he's just referencing bans from KoC admins that were placed on TFE accounts for actual cheating. Please forgive me if I'm wrong, but there are entire threads dedicated to banned accounts, so I'm pretty sure that's okay (please let me know if I'm mistaken). As for current accusations, I completely agree that they have no place on the forum and certainly not in this thread. Hopefully we can keep it that way.

HoMiCiD3
10th March 2010, 01:26 AM
what a load of crap lol

Requests to kick them went to leaders of TFE from FF leaders not from the BF MODS
Why don't the leaders of FF post logs of their requests to TFE leaders? As far as i know the only active leaders are scooter and sadi, scooter is generally pretty easy going when it comes to diplomacy.

Can you please show me the logs of the last 15 successfull attacks on prodigy. kthx.

Cute, only problem is what happend is this. Said kid goes to school one sunny day and shoots 15 people cause he's so lonley and misunderstood. During the following investigation authorities find out the guns were handed to the kid by his father. Is the father guilty of accessory to murder? Yes. Will he be punished? Yes. /end
Heres the problem with your analogy. Where is the evidence that daddy gave the kid the guns? Got some logs proving TFE sold to these so called "rogues"? I agree entirely with the fact that if an alliance doesn't ditch them then they are actively supporting them whether they are giving them sells or not.
Hell i've sabbed commanders for their officers bs before, but no alliance has ever agreed to ditch a "rogue". Especially not FF.

I'm most curious, which war against TFE started first? Would be interesting to see which alliances were too pussy to start a war by themselves and waited for others before joining in.

I don't really see us complaining about the rouges, now that we have gone to war. We've been confronted about our reasons for war and that is the only reason that I have posted that information. Frankly if SR leadership, who claimed to have "control" over TFE, doesn't tell TFE why there's a war, I don't see why I should bother. For others in KoC who have questioned our intentions, the information was provided and has proved that our cause is fair and reasonable.
Why should SR tell TFE why there is a war if you declared war on TFE? It is your responsibility to explain such things, not SR's. They simply joined in once you started.

Jesus, TFE grow some balls and stop your moaning, giving me a headache..

Seems like a fair enough reason to me. Wonder how TFE will get on without being able to cheat this age..
Why don't you grow some balls and stop being some hidden little bitch on GUA. All you ever do is moan about TFE and the cheating that goes on within it. You've never actually shown any sign of intelligence of your own.

Semjazzah
10th March 2010, 01:59 AM
Niiiiice. Thanks for implying your cheating. And dont give me the bs of "Just cause I said we 'Could' cheat doesnt mean we are" line. If you were honorable, you wouldnt even be flirting with the possibility. Instead you should be out right saying "Nay nay nay.... ::hisses at cheating:: "

Truewind
10th March 2010, 03:50 AM
They can war for the lulz for all I care, but they can't war for a retarded reason without being laughed at, lol.

Wow iQuit, wow...

You need to stop the crying and wailing, get out of this thread, and get onto the battlefield.

You've posted more in here than anyone else screaming, "Injustice! Oppression! Evil FF! Help me!!".

For any other TFE member, besides Drunkngoblin who has been able to compose himself, please just stop all this playing the victim psychology.

You made a decision and you got yourselves into war. So stop complaining, and man up.

HoMiCiD3
10th March 2010, 07:44 PM
Niiiiice. Thanks for implying your cheating. And dont give me the bs of "Just cause I said we 'Could' cheat doesnt mean we are" line. If you were honorable, you wouldnt even be flirting with the possibility. Instead you should be out right saying "Nay nay nay.... ::hisses at cheating:: "
I don't even play, but sure i cheated when i did. Don't get jealous just because you don't have access to the cool shit.

Sterling
10th March 2010, 07:46 PM
DO YOU HAVE NO HONOUR IN THIS TEXT GAME THOMAS?!?!?!

HoMiCiD3
10th March 2010, 07:50 PM
oh yeh i had honour when i played, i defended myself and my alliance at all costs. That's about as honourable as it gets in an online text war game.

Semjazzah
10th March 2010, 10:11 PM
I don't even play, but sure i cheated when i did. Don't get jealous just because you don't have access to the cool shit.

Where's the admins when you need them? That post deserves an IP ban from the game, majorly. It showed no remorse/intention to cheat should you return to the game. Who said I dont have access to cool shit? Its like the force. There's the legal light side, and the dark side, full of noobs that cheat cuz of how noobish they are. So that would make you Darth Ineedtocheattofeelspecial right?

ThomasA
11th March 2010, 12:16 AM
OK, lets not deviate too far from FF vs TFE/SR.

@Dissenter my warning was for future posters, there were already posts that crossed the line. Some posts you just know are going to lead to problems.

debar
11th March 2010, 03:03 AM
Thomas, your right, partial.
for this is very interesting to read, that our thoughts were right.

Simple then, this war is between those who think a little ( alot) cheating is ok, and those who think no, we play it straight.
You are right, i have not that fuzzy juicy stuff, and i am not searching for it too.
I am in this game for a long time now, i did my cheatings aswell in ages 2/6,
dont know which age it was that the big turn in the game was, then i decided that it was more relaxed just to play it the way it was designed.

then one thing i should have reacted earlier maybe, but somthing came inbeteween before i could post.

Drunkngoblin, you said you tried to play this age different, and see that fail.
maybe you should have told your mates about that, and do it together.
Now they drag you again to it, by their behaviour....

Back to do some sabbing :)

ThomasA
11th March 2010, 03:28 AM
Perhaps, I did not make myself clear. Debating cheating takes this discussion too far off topic. Because its alliancex fighting alliancey, it does not mean what alliancey had for breakfast and a debate what they should have is on topic.

Do not group everyone because of one person's opinion or a few banned accounts.

DrunKnGoblin
11th March 2010, 04:35 AM
Drunkngoblin, you said you tried to play this age different, and see that fail.
maybe you should have told your mates about that, and do it together.
Now they drag you again to it, by their behaviour....

Lol, I was only playing this age different in the fact i was not starting the shit, I was still gonna chain sab who ever started on me. What i mean, is every age since i can remember (except the one where i was in FF for a while) I have warred FF, Ended up having to just chain all age or until i get bored and quit.
I am not really surprised for this age not to be any different :P

DrunKnGoblin Sabbed: 18,296,261,598
Enjoy

KaB
11th March 2010, 09:03 AM
kab has sabbed a total of: 3,008,000,000 gold from prodigy
kab has sabbed a total of: 1,484,000,000 gold from uther-the-king-of-paladins

About all the damage done to me from everyone I have done on just Prodigy, not bad ^_^

The_Sovereign
11th March 2010, 09:57 AM
kab has sabbed a total of: 3,008,000,000 gold from prodigy
kab has sabbed a total of: 1,484,000,000 gold from uther-the-king-of-paladins

About all the damage done to me from everyone I have done on just Prodigy, not bad ^_^

Want to race kab? First one to 50 billion sabbed wins 10k?

KaB
11th March 2010, 01:11 PM
Nah, I didn't start sabbing for hours after the war had started, I am not able to get any of the smaller sentry people :(

Bloo
11th March 2010, 03:31 PM
Why don't you grow some balls and stop being some hidden little bitch on GUA. All you ever do is moan about TFE and the cheating that goes on within it. You've never actually shown any sign of intelligence of your own.

Lol, another rant - v constructive.I guess i just don't get the whole GUA thing, am i supposed to be not hidden? Would I have balls the size of water melons if I wasn't? I never show any sign of intelligence? It could be argued that anyone who wastes time playing KOC lacks intelligence on some leve,l so I guess I'm in good company.

Of course I'll moan about TFE, I'm determined to show them up for what they are and to ensure that nobody is in any doubt as to what they are. I won't let anyone believe their lies as it ruins the game for everyone else.

Anyway, I had to answer that - sorry mods.

Any new sab totals to be posted folks? Any accounts trashed yet?

DrunKnGoblin
11th March 2010, 11:34 PM
Lol, another rant - v constructive.I guess i just don't get the whole GUA thing, am i supposed to be not hidden? Would I have balls the size of water melons if I wasn't? I never show any sign of intelligence? It could be argued that anyone who wastes time playing KOC lacks intelligence on some leve,l so I guess I'm in good company.

Of course I'll moan about TFE, I'm determined to show them up for what they are and to ensure that nobody is in any doubt as to what they are. I won't let anyone believe their lies as it ruins the game for everyone else.

Please Don't Post, You Are obviously a child and maybe your parents should put a filter on your PC. Now run along, Neopets is still open i believe :).
See, We can all make Flaming posts to individuals and alliances, Why not just keep it to yourself?
Cam

ThomasA
11th March 2010, 11:36 PM
Calm down the flaming and contribute to the topic of discussion.

Pj-
12th March 2010, 12:37 AM
All I have to say is when I start sabbing, I must skip first 10 names on the list due inactive, /nuff said
specially that tough aks_m5, who was being the tough guy and roguing last age(s), nice turking my friend ;)
I tought this'd be boring 'cause it's FF again, but heck seems like they are the most fun to sab :)

1. If you accuse the cool dudes of something come with evidence (wich mods coudln't even come with)
2. If you would be actually playing serious instead of determing your life to spam useless stuff on GUA? you could've known that due sabrules you CANNOT trash any account.
3. Nobody cares what you say

worldpeace

Bloo
12th March 2010, 12:36 PM
1. If you accuse the cool dudes of something come with evidence (wich mods coudln't even come with)
2. If you would be actually playing serious instead of determing your life to spam useless stuff on GUA? you could've known that due sabrules you CANNOT trash any account.
3. Nobody cares what you say

worldpeace

Jeeze, so much anger, needs help.

1- evidence, none needed - admissions of guilt already made. Of course this is in relation to previous ages.
2 - I perhaps post 1 or maybe 2 times a week max. Having said that I'd rather spam on here, probably a better use of my time and I have the added bonus of listening to your rants. Define TRASH/TRASHED please - in this context.
3 - Most probably don't, but you seem to care very much. It's understandable that you care because I'm your fucking daddy.

TFE Still being owned? Any more logs?

HoMiCiD3
12th March 2010, 11:47 PM
for an alliance to continue to be owned, they must first be owned. I fail to see the latter to allow for the former.

A_A
13th March 2010, 03:13 AM
@ Pj- i had very important exams(ever heard of board examinations in india?).. they're still going on but im not going on vac mode again .. and last age i wasnt just going rogue.. i had decided to quit to focus on my studies.. i sold off and then sabbed people because of the ass****s TFE are.. and i dont think i need to justify anything to TFE, my alliance members know how i am

HoMiCiD3
13th March 2010, 04:33 AM
everyone knows who you are lol. a pussy slayer that sells off and sabs when he can't take it anymore. If you quit to concentrate on your studies why did you come back? surely you are still studying. TFE is not what i would call an alliance of assholes, more an alliance of smart people who don't sugar coat everything like all the other pussies that play the game.

A_A
13th March 2010, 04:37 AM
im back coz i think i can manage it and honestly i couldnt stay away any more.. and everyone knows who TFE is.. a bunch of oppportunistic cheaters who just know how to pretend diplomatically correct all the time

HoMiCiD3
13th March 2010, 05:42 AM
lol "couldn't stay away any more" loser.

Everyone knows who TFE is, you're right, just not about what TFE really is, that's just the pussy explanation.

ThomasA
13th March 2010, 07:11 AM
Again, lets get back to the war and not into a cheating debate or trolling each other.

TimeIsMoney
13th March 2010, 12:59 PM
Is there really a need for a war where the reason (well the reason dissenter pretends to be) was about some rogue accounts allowed to stay in tfe ranks and being supported by them? iQuit account does not exist any more isn't it?

Wanna know the real reason for this 'war'? iQuit was sabbing some lower stats ff accounts and ff could never lower iQuit's spy stats, they rose even every day (for the larger part because he was clicking morale and selling it). 2 days before that war was called (on wednesday, it started on friday 18h gmt - there was even a count down timer present lol) it became obvious that with the rise in spy that iQuit account would be able to start sabbing uther and even prodigy within 2 weeks.

Even the ff chemikills account was being sabbed that same wednesday, making chemikills decide he was 'tired of the game and wanted to quit'. Ask that same dissenter who is that full of another alliance supporting 'rouges' why chemikills was still present in ff (no ff tags, a so -called 'rogue' at that moment who discussed what he was planning - 'leaving ff and joining lacn to start sabbing them from within their ranks with ipro and uther present for a part)? Why that chemikills, since he was a 'rogue' was still using FF luxbot's stats to sab lacn and other alliances? It was even myself who asked that chemikills on friday (in the ff forum) hours before the war would start why he wasn't sabbing tfe sentry to make things easier for other ff accounts to start sabbing them. Remember this was on FRIDAY and now remember when he started as a 'rogue' sabbing lacn (a 'rogue' with no changes in access to ff forums, sabs and all). Dissenter should quit blowing his horn because what he represents is a lot worse than those tfe rogues.

In fact if anyone would follow their ff logic lacn and all others should start massing dissenter,uther and prodigy for aiding a so-called 'rogue' not showing the ff tag but fully being supported by that same ff with stats and everything.

Btw if anyone would think this is not true you should ask the lacn top they received the prove of it (even before that 18h GMT war started). Uther was cheering the some billions sablist from that chemikills accounts as it appeared on top of the ff 'ttop10 = top 10 sablist (which proves on its own chemikills account was still present within ff). And this happened on friday morning ( in GMT time), 2 days after chemikills became a 'rogue/rouge'?

Glad ff is not using lines along any 'honor' words.

IDontKnowShane-TFE
13th March 2010, 07:12 PM
Lol, actually I wasn't selling morale that much. I got two sells, from 300m spy to 3b spy and then one sell to 7/8b-ish. The sad thing was that FF was unable to sab it down more than I could buy from TBG :")

Also, glad to hear I made someone quit, lol, if you quit for being sabbed (while you obviously lack sentry if my crap account could sab you), you definitely shouldn't be playing this game

Also TimeIsMoney, I have no clue who you are but you just owned FF pretty bad ^^

KaB
13th March 2010, 11:21 PM
ff has been sabbed for a total of: 8,090,000,000 gold by kab

TimeIsMoney
14th March 2010, 12:41 AM
Also, glad to hear I made someone quit, lol, if you quit for being sabbed (while you obviously lack sentry if my crap account could sab you), you definitely shouldn't be playing this game

Also TimeIsMoney, I have no clue who you are but you just owned FF pretty bad ^^

I did not quit because of you or anyone else sabbing (actually even when you sabbed me daily my sentry was raised daily with up to a billion in sentry).

Everything is about morale. You had the lacn top account (and others) holding over 100k morale and the prodigy account was not even able to keep its morale over 2k. They were losing dearly because of the lack of prodigy clicking for morale himself. There was even a clicking contest to start ff members to raise morale (and transfer it to them of course). And what happened in that contest? Corgae (as he told it himself could click over 240 a minute - big questionmark how he was able to do this to click on average 240 a minute continuously) was #1 and uther (who clicked himself even before the contest daily till 35k on yar alone) was #2. I was #3 I won '250M + 2,500 morale'. Yeah right! A week later nothing was paid up (again this tells a lot of what that ff top has as values). For the bigger part they cheated 14 other ff members because I told in the forum i wanted that 2,500 morale I had coming from that contest to be devided over the 14 other FF accounts who actually clicked, so everyone who played the contest was a winner and obviously that ff top was just interested in taking advantage of their FF alliance to try to stay on top as prodigy at that moment had trouble staying #1 in koc (some ff who joined that contest didn't click and Znakey's account did not need getting morale). Corgue even replied to my decision of dividing the 2,500 morale I had coming to those 14 ff,he was doubling that morale to 5,000. Again, yeah right! A LOT ff were taking advantage of.

The reason I decided to quit was (as I told ff in their forum) I was not willing to support an ff league where I was being lied to (in a row) by Prodigy, Uther AND Dissenter over multiple transfers of morale. At first prodigy (on friday and again on sunday) 'was going to pay 2 days later' and when I asked uther if he would pay up if I would start transferring morale to him (because as I told him 'Prodigy seemed to be sleeping on top of his gold') uther told me (on tuesday morning) HE was going to pay me what Prodigy owed me. Than the story changed again on tuesday evening where that same uther told me Dissenter would pay me. Dissenter promised that same tuesday evening HE would pay me. On friday the war was to start and neither of those 3 'big ff leaders' paid up so I decided to go in vacation mode for the weekend (just minutes before their 'war' on tfe would start, not out of fear for that war but just not interest to support 3 ppl who continiously lied and thought they could take advantage of others that easily). On monday again nothing happened so I told them openly in the ff forum I was not going to support those 3 (remember because that 'war' was all about those 3 accounts in fear of being sabbed by you lol) because they didn't care lying to me (and other FF). Daily some new ff account would come to the forum asking when Prodigy would pay up. There were even FF telling azerbaby (the principal ff forum mod) they wanted uther (even uther didn't pay some for morale HE received) to return the morale he was obviously not going to pay.

Now you know i didn't leave because of you sabbing me I left because I was being lied to by Prodigy, uther AND Dissenter. I just hate liars who take advantage of others.

This was the main reason (as I even told lacn top) I gave that same lacn top the prove of ff supporting that so-called chemikills rogue. Dragging some 180 ff accounts into a war over the fear of those 3 getting sabbed within 2 weeks and taking advantage of me (and a lot of other FF) with lies (the morale transfers not being paid).

Now anyone is able to read what Prodigy, uther AND that Dissenter are really worth. For their lies to lacn and other alliances being sabbed by the chemikills 'rogue' (with full continued support of FF) and all those ff members being taken advantage of with more lies I just hope they get what they deserve.

I just got tired of the stories that same Dissenter is telling in this topic.

As for your spy rising I told those 3 even days BEFORE you actually rose to 7B spy they would never be able to make you stop or destroy your iQuit account because with your 135k tff you had more than enough income to buy back the 15% daily limit you could be sabbed. That remark made prodigy sabb you the 1st time. When you rose to 7B spy it was I who said you would be able to rise your spy to a level where you would be able to sabb those 3, even within 2 weeks. And this remark made dissenter contact other alliances with a lot of *** to try others to weaken tfe.

If there is one whom you made 'quit' well there is the chemikills account lol.

IDontKnowShane-TFE
14th March 2010, 07:49 AM
Well all he had to do to weaken me was bitch to Rocco to have him find some half ass reason to ban me, mission accomplished, war failed still.

Sabbers-World
14th March 2010, 10:07 AM
wow TimeIsMoney. If that is a true story i think u just surprised many lol

TimeIsMoney
14th March 2010, 11:01 AM
Payback is a b***h lol

The basic statements from that same dissenter about the reasons for the 'war' against tfe (aiding and abetting rogue players) are the same within FF (with the Chemikills account), this part can even be proved by the lacn top. And isn't that the only part linked to these dissenter remarks in here?

All is put in here for over a day now? Isn't the fact no replies came from that dissenter the prove of it all? :deadhorse:

If they had a way to be sure dissenter could prove me wrong, he would already hours before this asked on their ff forum if anybody had a GUA account to have someone reacting to what was said in here (as he did in the past with others making remarks dissenter didn't like, as the remarks about the limited maximum offies someone could hold in another thread).

Debar ( Goldfish- ) won't touch this as would a lot of other ff forum regulars stay away from this because they know about the problems with them not paying for morale transferred by FF members and the worst of all that so called 'clicking contest' where nothing was paid to anyone. These 3 have no shame.

Kill Them All (3) & Let The Gods Sort Them Out? What a joke (on them)!

killingismyhobby
14th March 2010, 01:32 PM
timeismoney...this thread supposed to be talking about the war....not u getting cheated over some morale contest...LOL! u r trying to get celebrities here? :lol:

debar
14th March 2010, 03:08 PM
Aar2
you direct it now personally to me, so i will answer also personally to you.

Uther is not leadership of FF.
FF leadership was not really active in taking Chemi acces away, but not supporting either!

You did a lot of thinking, and ventilated that, but do you really think that leadership is reading up everything?
posted by someone who played not for ages, without knowledge of things that happened recent ages?
Downtrashing others and not doing much yourself?
You know i talked with you a few times, and had my rejoinders on some of your reasoning.

About being paid for morale,
you know you told me, " I asked it once, and wont ask again, for i am to proud for that."
I think you are easy to blame others. After end of contest before the war started i thought you were inactive for some period too, so how easy were you to trace?? To make appointments and time it good is not always so easy, special when others are busy, and you are not active looking to get it done.

ow, how clean are your hands? i think you still owe Barathrum 7k morale............

TimeIsMoney
14th March 2010, 04:06 PM
I hoped you would show up because I had barathrum in mind (this was even why I mentioned your name in that last reply). Those 7k and more went up into the air, together with prob over 10B in sell off value, when the aar2 account was closed.

Prodigy (together with the contest gold and such) owed that aar2 over a Billion in gold. Well ask them to transfer that over a billion to Barathrum. You think they will do it? As to the morale from that contest Corgae 'needed to click those 5k morale',well I hope the 14 who clicked in the contest will get their 1/14 of those 5k morale as well. You can look at this as a test for those 'innocent' ( ? ) ff leaders and non-leader.

You know they owed me and all 3 made those promises well see for yourself now how they value their promises.

As to aar2 being inactive, that was from 17h54 on that 'war''s friday till the monday after it. i was on the ff forum that whole monday and the aar2 account was closed minutes after leaving vacation mode because it was evident by then more than a week after prodigy receiving that morale nothing would be paid, not by Prodigy himself, not by uther because Dissenter told him and me he was going to pay me but didn't bother.

For the rest I won't ask you to confirm anything because you obviously need to be able to stay where you are.

I made my choices, like I said. All 3 over 6 days making promises to pay up (which differs from asking 1 time like you state). You know aar2 was not the only one complaining of not being paid. But that has nothing to do with this war thread. What happened with chemikills,being fully supported from within ff days after turning 'rogue', is proven already. You don't need to answer that and I have nothing from our both talking to each other (before that friday) not that anything other was exchanged than from my side the lack of payment for the morale. You were fun in the forum together with a series of others. My beef was with prodigy uther and dissenter. As a matter of fact Znarkey didn't want chemikills to stay in anything, forum and luxbot stats. That was thise 3 others work. i won't repeat what I said before in this thread. Like I said what needed to be proven was proven long before this.

Just this,the morning after chemi went rogue uther DID explain to dissenter he was using the forum and the luxbot stats. Dissenter had even a laugh when he heard it,together with uther. So no 'innocence' there. As to prodigy well he was present when plans were made for chemi to join lacn and others and start sabbing them from within.

Truewind
14th March 2010, 04:41 PM
O.k, i thought this conversation that was going way off topic would have been stopped by now, but if timeismoney wants to discuss it, then fine with me.

Let's try and give his whining mouth a break while we inject some truth in it.

~~~~~~~

So you're basically saying

1) Uther, Prodigy, and Dissenter: Do not pay back gold when owed it.

2) FF supported Chemikills account all because he got to use luxbot?

~~~~~

About the gold situation, I'll propose my case.

Uther gave me more than Half a billion gold, with me not giving him even 1 morale. He was Generous enough to let me pay him back over time.

After nearly 3 weeks, i finally paid it off, and he's been very nice and patient.

So to try and say Uther is greedy, or a liar, and he doesn't give gold and steals morale, is just a lie. It's not true.

You can ask EvilMidget, archangel, azer, Debar, jigodela, la brute, chiefrocka, boahudu, and ANY other member who received gold for morale, that EVERYTHING went fine.

The same goes with Prodigy and Dissenter, NO one has complained of them not giving their gold, except you.

You're the ONLY member I know of who has had issues with the gold for morale trade off.

So when Debar says that you were too proud to ask for Gold more than once, I believe her.

You created a problem for yourself, and you're ruining people's good names because 1 person supposedly didn't get the gold they were promised?

If this were really an issue, many people would complain, but again you're the only one. Why should i believe you, and think everyone else, and even my own experience are wrong? Again Uther gave me more than half a BILLION gold for no morale, and let me pay him back slowly.

I'm sorry but your word is worth very little when compared to all of us timeismoney.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) FF supported chemikills by giving him luxbot.

First off, I'd like to say Chemi is a good friend of mine, and he has my support.

Secondly, isn't it true that anyone from any alliance can use AC, a tool made by TFE?
So does that mean all of KOC is being supported by TFE?

Luxbot isn't anything special and is actually based mostly on AC made by Shane. AC actually has more features, and is used much more widely than luxbot is.

So why is Chemi using luxbot, an inferior program to AC, considered support by FF?

Timeismoney, you're spouting trash in this thread and it has to stop.
You have a personal vendetta against FF and so you're biased against it, even if you have to lie to get your way.

At the end of the day, your word, in my eyes, means nothing. Especially after you attacked Uther and Prodigy, both of whom are very generous in many ways and as agreed upon by nearly all of our members.

TimeIsMoney
14th March 2010, 04:48 PM
Truewind it is clear what you are trying to do.

I will say this again a last time: what needed to be proven WAS proven to the concerned.

Truewind
14th March 2010, 05:00 PM
Truewind it is clear what you are trying to do.

I will say this again a last time: what needed to be proven WAS proven to the concerned.

That's very convenient for you now isn't it :D

"Oh I gave the magical proof already, it's hidden somewhere, i can't be bothered to find it."

You're right timeismoney, we're all liars and you can't trust the 200 members of FF at all.
You have undeniable evidence, that we all read, that's hidden somewhere.

~~~~~~~~

Either it's that, or you have no hard evidence of your lies, and you're lying once again.

Oh and here is some of my proof, to show how generous Uther was. These are my transfers to him:

19 hours ago Uther-The-King-Of-Paladins 1025
21 hours ago Uther-The-King-Of-Paladins 1000
21 hours ago Uther-The-King-Of-Paladins 1000
7 days ago Uther-The-King-Of-Paladins 1000
2 weeks ago Uther-The-King-Of-Paladins 1000
3 weeks ago Uther-The-King-Of-Paladins 1000

If you don't think that's generous, try giving me more than a half a billion gold, and wait 3 weeks to get it back in morale.

I think the best course of action for you timeismoney is just to leave the thread before you dig a bigger hole for yourself.

TimeIsMoney
14th March 2010, 05:20 PM
Bye truewind, you are trolling. Was last reply to you.

I don't need to prove anything to you.

The ones needing any proof received it and for the rest any answers from me would envolve others who risk having you and other ff sabbers over them.

Jarrad-
14th March 2010, 05:43 PM
Again Uther gave me more than half a BILLION gold for no morale, and let me pay him back slowly.

you say he gave you more than half a billion gold for no morale, then saying you paid him back slowly, and 500m gold for 16k morale?? LOL
Apparently if these players are sooo generious then why wasnt timeismoney given his reward for clicking?

so...
1) stfu
2) timeismoney pwned you
3) Stop being such a lying dick.

Jarrad~

HoMiCiD3
14th March 2010, 06:57 PM
O.k, i thought this conversation that was going way off topic would have been stopped by now, but if timeismoney wants to discuss it, then fine with me.

Let's try and give his whining mouth a break while we inject some truth in it.

~~~~~~~

So you're basically saying

1) Uther, Prodigy, and Dissenter: Do not pay back gold when owed it.

2) FF supported Chemikills account all because he got to use luxbot?

~~~~~

About the gold situation, I'll propose my case.

Uther gave me more than Half a billion gold, with me not giving him even 1 morale. He was Generous enough to let me pay him back over time.

After nearly 3 weeks, i finally paid it off, and he's been very nice and patient.

So to try and say Uther is greedy, or a liar, and he doesn't give gold and steals morale, is just a lie. It's not true.

You can ask EvilMidget, archangel, azer, Debar, jigodela, la brute, chiefrocka, boahudu, and ANY other member who received gold for morale, that EVERYTHING went fine.

The same goes with Prodigy and Dissenter, NO one has complained of them not giving their gold, except you.

You're the ONLY member I know of who has had issues with the gold for morale trade off.

So when Debar says that you were too proud to ask for Gold more than once, I believe her.

You created a problem for yourself, and you're ruining people's good names because 1 person supposedly didn't get the gold they were promised?

If this were really an issue, many people would complain, but again you're the only one. Why should i believe you, and think everyone else, and even my own experience are wrong? Again Uther gave me more than half a BILLION gold for no morale, and let me pay him back slowly.

I'm sorry but your word is worth very little when compared to all of us timeismoney.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) FF supported chemikills by giving him luxbot.

First off, I'd like to say Chemi is a good friend of mine, and he has my support.

Secondly, isn't it true that anyone from any alliance can use AC, a tool made by TFE?
So does that mean all of KOC is being supported by TFE?

Luxbot isn't anything special and is actually based mostly on AC made by Shane. AC actually has more features, and is used much more widely than luxbot is.

So why is Chemi using luxbot, an inferior program to AC, considered support by FF?

Timeismoney, you're spouting trash in this thread and it has to stop.
You have a personal vendetta against FF and so you're biased against it, even if you have to lie to get your way.

At the end of the day, your word, in my eyes, means nothing. Especially after you attacked Uther and Prodigy, both of whom are very generous in many ways and as agreed upon by nearly all of our members.
the supposed reason for this war was that TFE was supporting rogues that were sabbing FF, there is no evidence of that other than the fact that TFE refused to kick ditch them (not that they were asked by any FF leader btw). Well If chemikills was an FF account and he certainly went rogue, then what timeismoney said is plenty thank you very much. It seems only peasants of FF can reply to him, i've not seen any FF leadership reply since his first post. Someone mentioned leadership don't look on GUA, well you're very wrong. that's exactly what leaders do during a war, they look to see what trash is being said.

Sterling
14th March 2010, 07:23 PM
I've heard some demands from FF include discharging DrunKnGoblin, doh and Seneca from the TFE chain. I find this rather interesting because DrunKnGoblin & doh haven't chained FF prior to this war, and Seneca has been banned since the first day of this war and is no longer playing.

So are DrunKnGoblin and doh considered "rogues" this age, despite not doing anything to warrant it, because of actions in Age 12/Age 13 Beta? If that's the way it's played, perhaps FF should start discharging a good portion of it's active playerbase -- any less would be rather hypocritical.

DrunKnGoblin
14th March 2010, 07:56 PM
I've heard some demands from FF include discharging DrunKnGoblin, doh and Seneca from the TFE chain. I find this rather interesting because DrunKnGoblin & doh haven't chained FF prior to this war, and Seneca has been banned since the first day of this war and is no longer playing.

So are DrunKnGoblin and doh considered "rogues" this age, despite not doing anything to warrant it, because of actions in Age 12/Age 13 Beta? If that's the way it's played, perhaps FF should start discharging a good portion of it's active playerbase -- any less would be rather hypocritical.

I Totally agree, But I dont mind either way, I can stay inchain and keep my warring to just NWO and RF for time being or If FF want to keep these demands i will gladly leave chain and chain sab them for the rest of the age for hypocritical demands. Either way No Luv lost for my TFE/TFFirm/LGC friends.
At this stage a cease-fire and return only sab policy has been implemented for FF. Pending Their response
Cam

Truewind
14th March 2010, 09:39 PM
According to KW, Dissenter on Behalf of FF signed terms to end the war.

Our war is over as well then, unless further noted.

Good job everyone in FF and PoTW :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw anyone who looks at the terms of the ceasefire, will see that it had to do with supporting rogues.
So if that wasn't the reason for war, then why did we ceasefire over it?

The truth of the matter is, that it was an issue, and once the issue was resolved, the wars were resolved.

So again Good job FF and everyone else who participated in this war :)

~~Tw

Eden-
14th March 2010, 10:06 PM
Hasn't been completely confirmed yet. We're still waiting for Dissenter to finalize it.

-Mael

Dissenter
14th March 2010, 11:55 PM
At this time Fearless Force has come to an agreement with the leaders of SR/TFE/TFF (TFF involved as the rouge chain under DrunkinGoblin moved to TFF).

1. DrunkinGoblin (Cam) has talked to all of his officers and all have agreed that from this point forward they will work to follow a reasonable low hit policy of ~60 turns and that 1 on 1 sab issues will no longer result in retaliation against people outside of that 1 on 1.

2. We have also agreed that if there is another incident, he will leave the chain to ensure retaliation ends with him. SR/TFE/TFF have made it clear that they will not support these rouge actions against Fearless Force and will eject everyone from DrunkinGoblin down if that happens.

Based on that solutions, we have all agreed that the standard 24 hour cool down can start and we can move on with the age.

Thanks to everyone on both sides for making this a fun war.

Admins please feel free to close this thread. I have no intention on responding to some of the random flames and crazy lies that have been posted in the last couple of days, and this war is over. Truewind has responded just fine, and as for getting paid for morale, I can provide references from any chain in KoC if anyone actually believes that crap.