chemikills just sabbed 129 of MaelSt0rm's Lookout Tower
chemikills just sabbed 175 of Spiderwoman_LaCN's Lookout Tower
chemikills just sabbed 191 of Spiderwoman_LaCN's Lookout Tower

This is why KOC fails, I can take 1% of their account with less than 50 turns
Anyway I'm sure that this will be quite fun :p

Blipje
4th March 2010, 03:38 PM
Well, have fun :)

You'll be a good farm for mid-ranged players.

Lopina
4th March 2010, 03:50 PM
I just wonder if there will be any retal on Uther and Prodigy

Phantomis
4th March 2010, 03:53 PM
I just wonder if there will be any retal on Uther and Prodigy

ofc not, he was FF before he became a 'renegade' ;)

Lopina
4th March 2010, 04:01 PM
ofc not, he was FF before he became a 'renegade' ;)

Well, I know some pretty hot-headed people. Wouldn't bet that no one will touch them.

chemikills
4th March 2010, 04:36 PM
Selling Sab immunity for 1/3 of what I can sab from you
If your in the top 50, you have been sabbed :)

Bloo
4th March 2010, 05:30 PM
Lol, I've only been your offie for a couple of weeks, shame you decided to quit as you were shaping up to be a very good commander.
Anyway, have fun and enjoy having more time to do "stuff".

ZAR
4th March 2010, 07:28 PM
Just proves how insanely stupid the sablimits and officerbonuses are - care to share where the gold for your spy is from? :D

Phantomis
4th March 2010, 10:11 PM
He had almost 6b SA, as well as 13b Sentry and he already had over 14b Spy. He's at about 78b Spy now, but I don't think he had to get much more gold than selling all his SA and Sentry.

cowboy_from_hell
5th March 2010, 11:49 AM
14b + 9 from buying from selling Sentry + around 10 I would guess from selling SA.
That makes like 34 bil Spy. Only half of what he actually has, I'm pretty sure he got a sell ;)

chemikills
5th March 2010, 12:58 PM
chemi 13,611,500,000 378 missions
That is yesterday's total btw more then my own armory value

As for sells, I only sold morale

up-
5th March 2010, 01:05 PM
this thread is great! The more chaos the better!

chaser1
5th March 2010, 01:16 PM
Dont forget that he probably got alot of tech upgrades from sabbing.

powdered_donuts
5th March 2010, 01:21 PM
Here is what I fail to understand, he's actually gaining officers through this, not loosing them. :/ Not only does that give his spy a boost, but it boggles my mind why someone would want to support someone who just went scuicidal.

Between the officer boosts he's getting and the upgrades on technology due to x2 xp, I'm not even sure he can really be hurt. Guess only time will tell.

I guess the least we can do is sab his defense to make sure he stays a farm. :)

Your spies successfully enter chemikills's armory undetected, and destroy 250 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x2

up-
5th March 2010, 01:59 PM
Here is what I fail to understand, he's actually gaining officers through this, not loosing them. :/

I understand this perfectly...guess not everyone wants to play like you do. The game is open-ended. If i wasnt already in Fusion and if we were not already warring LaCN/LoP i would join him too.

I guess the least we can do is sab his defense to make sure he stays a farm.
Funny...if you cant sab, farm. I always keep a couple million on my account so the n00bs from LaCN / LoP farm it from me using the same turns they could have gotten twice or three times that amount (or more) from on the BF. I do more damage to them this way.

SleepingDragon
5th March 2010, 02:57 PM
So this renegade came from FF? It seems like every age one of their members goes all spy and chains...perhaps a less reactionary and more pre-emptive approach is needed to remedy this?

Nah, whatever, it's just 1 sabber right?

the_hitman_9
5th March 2010, 03:12 PM
It's funny how LaCN are trying to turn other alliances against FF because of this, yet they don't have the balls to openly accuse them of doing it.

Rogues seems less vulnerable than past ages and I'm hoping more and more sab chain will rise to bring some life back to this game.

Good luck to thread starter whoever it is.

Merv_LaCN`
5th March 2010, 07:17 PM
It's funny how LaCN are trying to turn other alliances against FF because of this, yet they don't have the balls to openly accuse them of doing it.

Rogues seems less vulnerable than past ages and I'm hoping more and more sab chain will rise to bring some life back to this game.

Good luck to thread starter whoever it is.

I don't see anything that supports your theory there, hitman.

powdered_donuts
5th March 2010, 07:21 PM
I understand this perfectly...guess not everyone wants to play like you do. The game is open-ended. If i wasnt already in Fusion and if we were not already warring LaCN/LoP i would join him too.

Funny...if you cant sab, farm. I always keep a couple million on my account so the n00bs from LaCN / LoP farm it from me using the same turns they could have gotten twice or three times that amount (or more) from on the BF. I do more damage to them this way.

Lol, I love it how this is the first time I've ever attempted at playing a descent sized account and trying to tank, and I get accused that that's the "way I play". :)

And as for "noobs farming you" that's also part of the game, yea they may loose out, but they do damage to you, and later on they can sell morale to get it back, but for now they are still hardly sabable by you because they are farming you at tiny prices and not hardly getting bigger. :P

chemikills
6th March 2010, 03:45 AM
13,094,209,000 || 342 missions
Todays sab total :)
Again more than my armory value. Things are a little out of line in gameplay if I can sab more than my armory daily imo

My main reasons for roguing was that as I was training some of my officers I realised how little a chance they have to compete. I didn't think it was really fair, theres fun to be had in KOC but I think there are some major gameplay issues.
So I sabbed everyone over 200k TFF to try help them out :)

Doc
10th March 2010, 03:44 PM
Way to go chemi...are you sabbing anyone and everything or are you concentrating on certain types.???

Also, are you on your own or are you recruiting fellow rogues. :)

Have you read Merv's post regarding sabbing rogues and their officers...dont be surprised if your offies start getting shit because of your actions.
what is your take on the issue. ??

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?75691-Poll-would-you-allow-chain-sabbing-rogues-if-they-had-officers

chemikills (not active)

SleepingDragon
10th March 2010, 06:07 PM
Way to go chemi...are you sabbing anyone and everything or are you concentrating on certain types.???

Also, are you on your own or are you recruiting fellow rogues. :)

Have you read Merv's post regarding sabbing rogues and their officers...dont be surprised if your offies start getting shit because of your actions.
what is your take on the issue. ??

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?75691-Poll-would-you-allow-chain-sabbing-rogues-if-they-had-officers

chemikills (not active)

I don't know chemikills personally (errrrm, digitally), but I can answer for him on this topic. "No, I don't give a poop what LaCN thinks about sabbing the officers of rogues, and if they want my officers on them that's cool. A number of people expressed interest that they'd join me to boost my stats so I could keep my sab rating up, so you can just imagine how pleased my officers are to actually be helping. Btw, I am inactive so I have left myself open to accusations that I was pwned."

There. :)

Phantomis
11th March 2010, 05:49 AM
I'm gonna guess 1 of 2 things happened, based on his lack of response on here in addition to "chemikills (not active)"

Either he quit koc and deleted his account, because he doesn't care anymore
or
more pressing rl issues came up, meaning he couldn't click to sell morale, so he turked so he wouldn't lose all his spy.

TimeIsMoney
11th March 2010, 03:03 PM
Chemi was tired of the game (in part because he came in reach of iQuit who was sabbing the whole FF chain daily - because FF put him on their sablist 'for ever').

He quit playing totally a few days ago, his sister played the account for a day got tired and sold off everything. Now the account should be in vacation mode because that sister was not able to close the Chemikills account.

Doc
12th March 2010, 02:21 PM
I don't know chemikills personally (errrrm, digitally), but I can answer for him on this topic. "No, I don't give a poop what LaCN thinks about sabbing the officers of rogues, and if they want my officers on them that's cool. A number of people expressed interest that they'd join me to boost my stats so I could keep my sab rating up, so you can just imagine how pleased my officers are to actually be helping. Btw, I am inactive so I have left myself open to accusations that I was pwned."

There. :)

Lolzzzzzzzzz......SD, its nice how you can talk for someone else...I thought you did enough talking on your own behalf without taking someone elses roll. Whats your KOC name bud..I may join you.??

Phantomis: Guessing is no good dude.....lolzzz sometimes guessing gets you in the shit. :) :icon_psyc

chemikills
15th March 2010, 11:06 PM
The reason I sold to spy was because I was quitting anyway
iQuit being in my range had nothing to do with that
My idea in quitting was always to go 100% spy
It didn't last as long as I had liked when my sister decided that when I said I would quit I really should
So she sold everything for me and unfortunately not to our alliance

The reason for quitting was that it was getting to addictive and taking over too much time in my life.
But also I was raising up many officers and the game was certainly not fair to them. They had no hopes of getting to a place of competition with even my own account.
Its sad but factors like Techs are just giving the big accounts ways to use their turns and gain even more advantage