PDA

View Full Version : VS vs. ES...... Again.....

OutlawDragon
3rd March 2010, 10:31 PM
I guess its that time again...

Offical Reason for the war.

2 hours ago Elitesabbers_ES Re: None Yes
I just went to our boards and seems there was 4 VS members in our actions so leash ask for war again and it got 3 admin approvals. so I am doing my part :)

I only know that reason for one of those VS members for being in thier actions.
Pigsfoot was massed by them for sabbing an ES member that low hit him. Something a certain ES admin admited he would have done also. (sab someone that low hit him that is)

So all and all a very good reason to start another pointless war between two sab chains if you ask me :icon_laug

At least the flaming will be the best in RoC like it always is.

Some Stats to look at so that we can both come back later and say "I OWNZ U NOOBS"

EliteSabbers 53 1,219

vs.

Viral st0rMs 44 978

PS. KEY_ES is a Girl :<3:

Let the Flaming Begin! VS has better insults the ES btw.

luigi
3rd March 2010, 10:38 PM
indeed another pointless war, at least im not in that one lol... about time i dont get my lazy ass into a boring and pointless war lol

RichOahu_ES
3rd March 2010, 10:46 PM
another pointless war between two sab chains if you ask me :icon_laug

spoken like a true ranker.

no war is pointless in a WAR GAME. it is pointless when you DON'T war ;-)

if not warring, why play a WAR GAME?

;-)

OutlawDragon
3rd March 2010, 10:49 PM
spoken like a true ranker.

no war is pointless in a WAR GAME. it is pointless when you DON'T war ;-)

if not warring, why play a WAR GAME?

;-)

Go recon my account come back paste my stats then call me a ranker...

I didn't say war was pointless I love wars (VS has been in more wars then ES this age) I said this war was pointless.

t0msky
4th March 2010, 04:15 AM
i got into my office this morning, what was the first thing i did;

a; check production sheets for previous day
b; ensure all my appointments for coming day are still in order
c; masterbate porfusely at my desk, whilst thinking of my secretary
d; sab VS whilst drinking a up of tea

the answer is d, which is odd because its normally c, strange days....

Leash
4th March 2010, 10:35 AM
CrUZy - 5 hits in 3 hours
Decab - unprovoked sabs
pigsfoot - sabbed tapz and me over one hit
Salu2 - random sabb
DiGiTaLDeMoN - random sabbing
Bloodpirate - random sabbing

Lolol no tell me if that isn't enough reason to war then I dunno what is... :)

Smitty
4th March 2010, 10:51 AM
Still..... you two sabbing factions are diminishing your strength when it might be needed versus rankers.....

Oh well, choice is yours, I reckon. Good luck

OutlawDragon
4th March 2010, 11:12 AM
Decab - unprovoked sabs
Salu2 - random sabb

What is the difference between random and unprovoked sabbing?

FreqZ
4th March 2010, 11:16 AM
I think the correct title of this should be "ES outbreak again"

Have you guys considered changing your tags to some a little more appropriate and fitting for your alliance ? Here's a thought for you -> HSV-1 or HSV-2

Leash
4th March 2010, 11:20 AM
What is the difference between random and unprovoked sabbing?

It's the same lol. The thing is, I think some of those unprovoked sabbs might come when a VS member has problems with an ES member he just starts chaining... I got sabbed by digitaldemon and bloodpirate for no reason the last couple of days, as have many other ES members. If we're being chained anyways we might as well make a good war out of it right? :)

EDIT:

EliteSabbers 53 1,221
Viral st0rMs 43 970

We gained points, VS lost a member and points!

YESSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH AT THIS RATE THIS WILL BE OVER IN NO TIME o,O

6_9
4th March 2010, 11:52 AM
It's always like that a few bad apples screw up everything. It's okay if every member of the said alliances is fine and peachy and happy to go on. However, I am sure there are people / accounts that are not as vocal and thus the whole picture isn't as definite. Have fun folks.

t0msky
4th March 2010, 12:25 PM
you never know, all this mutual rubbing of each others accounts might grow into something akin to love, and next age we might actually work together to destroy the alliances that could do with some educating.....

on the war, VS sucks, all your members have been foiund guilty of atrocities to goats, namely giving false contact numbers after hardcore goat sex, we at ES find this intolerable, goats should not be treated in such a manner and we are here to support the goat nation and show the ROC community that even goats need love

OutlawDragon
4th March 2010, 12:33 PM
It's the same lol. The thing is, I think some of those unprovoked sabbs might come when a VS member has problems with an ES member he just starts chaining... I got sabbed by digitaldemon and bloodpirate for no reason the last couple of days, as have many other ES members. If we're being chained anyways we might as well make a good war out of it right? :)

EDIT:

EliteSabbers 53 1,221
Viral st0rMs 43 970

We gained points, VS lost a member and points!

YESSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH AT THIS RATE THIS WILL BE OVER IN NO TIME o,O

Realy because I just talked to DiGiTaLDeMoN and he has said that he has'nt randomly sabbed anyone.

[12:52] <OutlawDragon> hey
[12:52] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> hey whats up
[12:53] <OutlawDragon> have you sabbed any ES members for no reason lately?
[12:53] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> nope, just the ones who sabbed me
[12:53] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> wellll
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> until i found out we are at war with them
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> now im chaining em all
[12:54] <OutlawDragon> ok who in ES did you sab before the war started?
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 15 hours ago TAPZ Sabotage 25 5
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 15 hours ago TAPZ Sabotage 25 4
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 1 day ago ayil_LaCN Sabotage 12 4
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 1 day ago ayil_LaCN Sabotage 12 4
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 1 day ago ayil_LaCN Sabotage 12 5
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 1 day ago aWhizzle Sabotage 25 9
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 1 day ago aWhizzle Sabotage 25 10
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 1 day ago aWhizzle Sabotage 25 10
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 6 days ago hawkhana (not active) Sabotage 25 11
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 6 days ago hawkhana (not active) Sabotage 25 8
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 6 days ago hawkhana (not active) Sabotage 25 10
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 6 days ago hawkhana (not active) Sabotage 25 9
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 6 days ago hawkhana (not active) Sabotage 25 9
[12:54] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 6 days ago hawkhana (not active) Sabotage 25 8
[12:55] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 6 days ago hawkhana (not active) Sabotage 25 8
[12:55] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> 6 days ago hawkhana (not active) Sabotage 1 0
[12:55] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> last person i sabbed before TAPZ n crew who sabbed me over the war was ayil and whizzle
[12:55] <DiGiTaLDeMoN> had a prob with hawkhana before but thats resolved

hmm I guess someone has to be lieing here...

o no... we lost 7 points!!!! (that must have been a huge account that we lost) I think we should just give up now.
We just can't compete with you you guys.. and your 2 point gain... :badger:

you never know, all this mutual rubbing of each others accounts might grow into something akin to love, and next age we might actually work together to destroy the alliances that could do with some educating.....

on the war, VS sucks, all your members have been foiund guilty of atrocities to goats, namely giving false contact numbers after hardcore goat sex, we at ES find this intolerable, goats should not be treated in such a manner and we are here to support the goat nation and show the ROC community that even goats need love

ahh.. I knew we shoud never have let pigsfoot out of his cage..
Could we see some picture evidence of this alleged crime please?

Leash
4th March 2010, 12:54 PM
bloodpirate

12 hours ago Bloodpirate Sabotage 25 5
12 hours ago Bloodpirate Sabotage 25 4

on me

Your Covert Operations on Bloodpirate
Time Mission Type Result Number of Spies Spies Caught
10 hours ago Recon Success 10 1
10 hours ago Recon Success 10 1
10 hours ago Sabotage Failure 25 4
10 hours ago Sabotage Success 25 5
10 hours ago Sabotage Success 25 4
10 hours ago Sabotage Success 25 4
10 hours ago Recon Success 10 0
8 weeks ago Sabotage Failure 25 5

on him

and digitaldemon: that was my mistake he sabbed after war already started... dunno why I put him there. Sorry :)

meekpig
4th March 2010, 01:40 PM
Decab - unprovoked sabs
Salu2 - random sabb

Dear Mr Leash, I see the ES "everyone picks on us" propaganda machine has been wheeled out once again, I'm guessing most of those "random sabs" were provoked by the bungalow brigade, here's why I sabbed you, Mr Leash and Miss TAPZ:

2 days ago TAPZ LOST 913,919,107 Gold 2,012 346 5,120,695,015 2,011,662,264 12
3 days ago Leashy LOST 686,741,402 Gold 343 821 138,721,224 2,927,230 12 <--- low hit
3 days ago TAPZ LOST 1,141,586,230 Gold 3 836 5,269,621,068 2,900,944 12
3 days ago TAPZ LOST 911,980,473 Gold 4 805 5,119,559,959 2,877,355 12
4 days ago TAPZ LOST 682,354,047 Gold 5 770 4,275,396,044 2,872,783 12

t0msky
4th March 2010, 01:49 PM
stupid post shouldnt have been here

luigi
4th March 2010, 01:49 PM
Dear Mr Leash, I see the ES "everyone picks on us" propaganda machine has been wheeled out once again, I'm guessing most of those "random sabs" were provoked by the bungalow brigade, here's why I sabbed you, Mr Leash and Miss TAPZ:

3 days ago Leashy LOST 686,741,402 Gold 343 821 138,721,224 2,927,230 12 <--- low hit

well right there, anyone who would of hit an ES member 4 times would have been massed by ES... hell after 2 hits they do that. So based on ES's policy, Tapz deserves to get massed

t0msky
4th March 2010, 02:04 PM
Recently we were approached by the general of the goat nation, he was readying himself and his goat army for war on vs, owever they dont play ROC and as such they were ill prepared to defend the good goatwomen we all rely on in times of arguments with wives/boyfriends/household pets that dont mind/girlfriends, so we agreed to defend what little honour the goats have left (lets be honest you cant have much honor if your willng to get onto the leash sex machine), we had a meeting with the general pictured below, who agreed he would let us fight his war, but insisted his troops would maintain high alert.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/1384/goatgeneral.jpg (http://img203.imageshack.us/i/goatgeneral.jpg/)

goat army training

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5080/goatsoldier.jpg (http://img704.imageshack.us/i/goatsoldier.jpg/)

We returned to goat town and what we saw and heard was just beyond belief, when these vicious attackers were abusing these almost innocent creatures, they wre heard to be laughing and singing songs, such as row row row your goat and goats just want to have fun, we have since recovered both written letters and video evidence, we will be watching the video extensively on a rotation basis, probably for several weeks, to ascertain exactly which of VS committed these crimes

Do you recognise this handwriting ??

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1004/messagegr.jpg (http://img291.imageshack.us/i/messagegr.jpg/)

The incriminating video, we have made many copies (for our records) and will view it many times

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/319/deepgoat.jpg (http://img96.imageshack.us/i/deepgoat.jpg/)

The aftermath...
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3317/trapped2.jpg (http://img401.imageshack.us/i/trapped2.jpg/)

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2796/sadgoat.jpg (http://img169.imageshack.us/i/sadgoat.jpg/)

We at ES have but one demand to make in order for there to be peace

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9411/benice.jpg (http://img519.imageshack.us/i/benice.jpg/)

and of course dont farm and u must call me daddy, (not just when we are alone together) but in public too

Leash
4th March 2010, 03:15 PM

Oh well don't change things here ES massing on you only started AFTER you sabbed me :) Tapz never asked for you to be sabbed, I did.

So don't make it look like we sabbed you after an ES member farms you ;)

meekpig
4th March 2010, 03:37 PM
Oh well don't change things here ES massing on you only started AFTER you sabbed me :) Tapz never asked for you to be sabbed, I did.

So don't make it look like we sabbed you after an ES member farms you ;)

Dear Mr Leash,

Thank you so very much for your prompt, wonderful and incisive reply, however I do feel we have our literarily wires crossed, I do believe my post, which you so kindly quoted, was in reply to why ES felt so strongly compromised that ES came to the conclusion to once again get their accounts dragged kicking and screaming back to the stone Age.

When in fact my previous post proves that it was in fact your own bungalow brigade that had provoked the mighty VS, in what you people would like to call "pwn" ES once again.

Kind regards.

t0msky
4th March 2010, 05:28 PM
Dear Mr Leash,

Thank you so very much for your prompt, wonderful and incisive reply, however I do feel we have our literarily wires crossed, I do believe my post, which you so kindly quoted, was in reply to why ES felt so strongly compromised that ES came to the conclusion to once again get their accounts dragged kicking and screaming back to the stone Age.

When in fact my previous post proves that it was in fact your own bungalow brigade that had provoked the mighty VS, in what you people would like to call "pwn" ES once again.

Kind regards.

piggy, i thought we had ascertained the true reason for this war, VS clearly thought they had jesus on their side when they brutally raped the goats, clearly this was a pagan god and not the true messiah since all true believers know that jesus and his desciples prefer altar boys to goats, as a true christian, it is our duty to war all non believers of the faith and punish them for their sins, also as has previously been explained to you, which you dont seem to have the ability to grasp the term own/owned and also //slang local slang pwned/pwning is fully acceptable language when used within the gaming community oxford urban edition, also as previously stated, if youre going to try and be pedantic at least have the intelligence to carry it off, you may also wish to utilise a dictionary for words over 5 letters, it may assist you when trying to portray an image of intelligence.
i was going to offer to mentor you in order to improve your ability at sarcasm, but on reflection i decided against it, because lets be honest your a bit of a prick arent you, you have the most tenuous of grasps of the english language, which you try and act all back of the bus with, when the reality of your errors begins to show it is clear youre a failed cse grade at most, i will endeavour to read your posts in the future regardless of how tortuous it is for my eyes and brain as you brutalise this wonderful language, i can understand the errors for people whose second language is english, but its unforgivable when its a persons first to rape it as you do.

to keep it on topic, ive just heard a rumour that the 3 main leaders of VS have all pmed me calling me daddy and agreeing to my goat cessation order and will in future keep their activites of a sexual nature aimed strictly at sheep or small dogs, they stipulated it must be small dogs, because they refuse to fuck anything with a bigger dick than them, i find this oddly comforting, because ive always acted on that premise myself

ps: damn you all, the effort i put into some of my posts and you fuckers dont even rep it when it is good ;p

ima sab you all for this i tell you

meekpig
4th March 2010, 06:09 PM
piggy, i thought we had ascertained the true reason for this war, VS clearly thought they had jesus on their side when they brutally raped the goats, clearly this was a pagan god and not the true messiah since all true believers know that jesus and his desciples prefer alter boys to goats, as a true christian, it is our duty to war all non believers of the faith and punish them for their sins, also as has previously been explained to you, which you dont seem to have the ability to grasp the term own/owned and also //slang local slang pwned/pwning is fully acceptable language when used withing the gaming community oxford urban edition, also as previously stated, if youre going to try and be pedantic at least have the intelligence to carry it off, you may also wish to utilise a dictionary for words over 5 letters, it may assist you when trying to portray an image of intelligence.
i was going to offer to mentor you in order to improve your ability at sarcasm, but on reflection i decided against it, because lets be honest your a bit of a prick arent you, you have the most tenuous of grasps of the english language, which you try and act all back of the bus with, when the reality of your errors begins to show it is clear youre a failed cse grade at most, i will endeavour to read your posts in the future regardless of how tortuous it is for my eyes and brain as you brutalise this wonderful language, i can understand the errors for people whose second language is english, but its unforgivable when its a persons first to rape it as you do.

to keep it on topic, ive just heard a rumour that the 3 main leaders of VS have all pmed me calling me daddy and agreeing to my goat cessation order and will in future keep their activites of a sexual nature aimed strictly at sheep or small dogs, they stipulated it must be small dogs, because they refuse to fuck anything with a bigger dick than them, i find this oddly comforting, because ive always acted on that premise myself

ps: damn you all, the effort i put into some of my posts and you fuckers dont even rep it when it is good ;p

ima sab you all for this i tell you

Dear Mr t0msky

Thank you for your post, and I will be taking your advice to hand, again thank you for taking your precious time to write such a long post when you a few words would have serviced.

Kind regards.

PS I have highlighted in red the mistakes you so obviously made to catch me out about, what you call a tenuous grasp of the English language. Thank you again.

PPS Jesus and God are in the mighty VS chain, check them out dude, as you would say

luigi
4th March 2010, 06:14 PM
God is in TSM piggy ;)

http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=13904

meekpig
4th March 2010, 06:17 PM
God is in TSM piggy ;)

http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=13904

Traitor.

luigi
4th March 2010, 06:19 PM
Traitor.

traitor? why you tempting to hurt my feelings? :(

meekpig
4th March 2010, 06:25 PM
God, not you, but saying that, you did the same, so I suppose you are also a traitor :p

t0msky
4th March 2010, 06:28 PM
i see i missed an I on activities and placed an E where i should have placed an I simple mistakes to make, the rest is simple punctuation which i didnt add, because it wasnt necessary to convey meaning of the word, again you ERR you use your american spell checker, when clearly you should use an english one, we did create the language after all, i mean if you wish to bastardize something because the correct way is beyond you then dont expect the rest of us to follow.
to correct some of your grammatical errors in such a short post you should have used sufficed not serviced, i could nit pick your punctuation too, but i feel it wont be appreciated, and unless im missing the point of what i previously stated, its been shown that the jesus and god you follow is clearly a pagan god and not the tru god which leads those with pureheart, i think i stated my case and proved beyond reasonable doubt that i was clearly right, which is why we sabbed the lowly and insignificant VS clan

meekpig
4th March 2010, 06:42 PM
i see i missed an I on activities and placed an E where i should have placed an I simple mistakes to make, the rest is simple punctuation which i didnt add, because it wasnt necessary to convey meaning of the word, again you ERR you use your american spell checker, when clearly you should use an english one, we did create the language after all, i mean if you wish to bastardize something because the correct way is beyond you then dont expect the rest of us to follow.
to correct some of your grammatical errors in such a short post you should have used sufficed not serviced, i could nit pick your punctuation too, but i feel it wont be appreciated, and unless im missing the point of what i previously stated, its been shown that the jesus and god you follow is clearly a pagan god and not the tru god which leads those with pureheart, i think i stated my case and proved beyond reasonable doubt that i was clearly right, which is why we sabbed the lowly and insignificant VS clan

You're just extremely dull aren't you? please bring back key, she was fun, she never took me seriously ever lol

RichOahu_ES
4th March 2010, 10:17 PM
bring back the real pig

this meekpig is very boring

and i love grammer police. i know i laugh all the way to th bank everytime i think of their educated selfs making less money. is ok, come to hawaii i give you a job ;-) you know how many drivers i have apply that have degrees? is frikin nutz man. makes me a hypocrite when i make my daughter go to school! so go ahead, i love the spelling nazi's

LOL, i really bet t0m laughs his ass off.

luigi
4th March 2010, 10:36 PM
God, not you, but saying that, you did the same, so I suppose you are also a traitor :p

God as always been my officer ;) except last age he decided to split and be CDE. anyways VS vs ES.... GO SPECTATORS ! :P

t0msky
5th March 2010, 06:32 AM
lol key, dont ruin my new super boring persona, im trying to build myself into a nerd here ad you go an fuck it all up, no piggy im not taking you serious, im just being as pretentious as your posts, stop being an ass and post like a real person bud, its all fun, the admins wont ban you unless you start taking this shit too seriously, all this mr leash jsut depresses me, i would rather see the real you, i know you got it in you to do it, im just trying to bring you out.
ON this war, i would like to state publically that i will not accept sexual favous from the VS leadership no matter how much makeup you wear, it simply doesnt go well with all those beards

Leash
5th March 2010, 09:33 AM
Lol at the mods deleting my post with the goats :) Seems only you are allowed to post them tommy!

Anyways, war is good so far, some have sabbed me back... but many others havent.

EliteSabbers 54 1,233
Viral st0rMs 43 978

Woot we gained a new member !!!

t0msky
5th March 2010, 10:01 AM
it was just the size of your pics leashy m8, big isnt always better as i emphasise whenever possible, but i got to b honest, my sab stat is flying up, each day more vs are in my range, which is good cos my spy rating sucks
ive had a few vs in my logs too, but i am a little disappointed its only been at most 5 or 6, props to piggy tho, he sabbed my sais and broke them too, using 42 bill sa, its good to see ppl not caring about losses or repairs to kill a couple mill in sais

OutlawDragon
5th March 2010, 07:17 PM
EliteSabbers 53 1,219

vs.

Viral st0rMs 44 978

EliteSabbers 52 1,118

vs.

Viral st0rMs 43 983

We both seem to have lost 1 person But VS has gained points and ES has lost over 100. :icon10::icon10::devil4:

Were'd your best clicker go ES?

meekpig
5th March 2010, 08:53 PM
lol key, dont ruin my new super boring persona, im trying to build myself into a nerd here ad you go an fuck it all up, no piggy im not taking you serious, im just being as pretentious as your posts, stop being an ass and post like a real person bud, its all fun, the admins wont ban you unless you start taking this shit too seriously, all this mr leash jsut depresses me, i would rather see the real you, i know you got it in you to do it, im just trying to bring you out.

As I said in PM, you are just a one trick pony, if you actually add any weight to this war then you can post your drivel, until then stfu, your ancient name means jack shit here, go post on KoC, they might, just might suck your cock, who knows :whatgives

Smitty
5th March 2010, 09:30 PM
Pig... yer a jackass. Tomsky has more respect in KOC than you can ever get. Respect the player for what he is and has done in the past. And get a life with your english, dummy. Bad manners is not the way to go in these threads.

BTW, Tomsky is a prime starter of ES and for that he should be given respect. Notice how long ES has been in existence. Four years that I know of.

GO ES even though I was once VS and have friends in the clan. I was once also ES and have many friends there also. If I had to make a choice, I'd choose ES, so there.

meekpig
5th March 2010, 09:36 PM
Pig... yer a jackass. Tomsky has more respect in KOC than you can ever get. Respect the player for what he is and has done in the past. And get a life with your english, dummy.

Respect is earned, t0msky is just another ES ass hole, always will be, how has that retard ever earned your respect?

Smitty
5th March 2010, 10:04 PM
So..... why are you showing such disrepect to him by using such foul language in this thread????

stonewall
5th March 2010, 11:13 PM
Tomsky lead ES when they were the "cheat police" in KOC but his account disappeared that age if i recall correctly due to having more help than was allowed to bank his gold . So in my opinion he may really be stewie

RichOahu_ES
6th March 2010, 01:00 AM
heh

VCS accusing others of cheating...

thats just classic when we KNOW VCS cheated. remember stone, acusations are not alowed. show us the proof of this? we ALL know the proof of VCS. can someone say clicking? ya know, the bug ya all exploited?

mods, please warn stone for baseless acusations that have no place on the forums. getting desperate VS?, ass handed to you, AGAIN? too funny. but, we all know you will hem and haww and flex. the game knows who won each of our other wars.

go look in the threads eh? EVERYTIME VS begged (call it what you wish, but asking, in a wargame, is begging) for it to end. this time i am thinking they will be saved by the bell.

you know i love you stone, but damn, that was weak

Vrasp
6th March 2010, 02:19 AM
heh

VCS accusing others of cheating...

thats just classic when we KNOW VCS cheated. remember stone, acusations are not alowed. show us the proof of this? we ALL know the proof of VCS. can someone say clicking? ya know, the bug ya all exploited?

To be fair, stone didn't abuse that (according to okays and game admins). =P I remember cuz he was under me at points that beta and he ended up getting unbanned.

RichOahu_ES
6th March 2010, 02:34 AM
still

we KNOW, VCS/VS cheated

stone is casting baseless and no proof acusations around. struck me funny ;-)

KyleCias
6th March 2010, 02:51 AM
wow not again :) good luck ES and VS.. :)

stonewall
6th March 2010, 06:20 AM
It's not baseless but like most females you have selective memory . In fact since he was banned from koc this is tomsky's first time back . No ones perfect and I like Tomsky He's not a whiny bitch like key but it could be he's not affect by hormones and mood swings and key is

Leash
6th March 2010, 07:04 AM
It's not baseless but like most females you have selective memory . In fact since he was banned from koc this is tomsky's first time back . No ones perfect and I like Tomsky He's not a whiny bitch like key but it could be he's not affect by hormones and mood swings and key is

Wrong stone, tom also came back koc age 9 with the massing brigade and drove PR on their knees.

t0msky
6th March 2010, 07:05 AM

kind of sad that you have a selective memory...

i wasnt banned i left koc mid age and handed the avccount to another player, at that time real life had taken over and i needed to concentrate on that, prior to my leaving i was in spain if you recall and i had sent giantdave several emails and ended them love rachelf, love lo_ol, love mashman in fact i put about 7 different names on the end of mails, because at that time dave was quite angry with me over sabbing RF mains, dave subsequently posted those "incriminating mails" on gua "all the IPS returned to the rio park in spain, so im guessing all of ES went on holiday to spain at the same time, whats not to love about ES, we war together and we holiday together.
As for pigsfoot, as i said in pm, explain what you mean by "one trick pony" its has no relevance to this conversation, either here or in pm

and as leashy pointed out, i came back for a short period in age 9, when ES battered pr into dust and forced ALL their mains onto their knees and into vacation mode, with the exception of keneva who had the guts to stay and fight, even though we wiped her account out, age 9 was the first a\ge where pr never had an account in the top 10

Thanks smitty for your support, you can be sure we at ES have never screwed over our members for anything, we have never left a member to get fucked over by other clans to save our top accounts, and you can be sure as shit ive never ranked, in fact i have never finished an age with a rank, unless you count dead bang last, because every age i have ever played, at age end i have sold off my account to ES members who do wish to hold some form of rank, i have never played this game for rank, but for fun and i get my fun sabbing rankers who think their account actually means something, so lets ask the question..how have i cheated and for what reason...i dont care about rank and i dont care about gold, doesnt leave much does it......

Its kind of sad that VS have decided to try and bring shitty posting into this, i had thougt they were above it, clearly though pigsfoot is really a retard and has found an affinity with stonewall, i was having fun with piggy, i didnt realise he was such an embittered little boy who reacts in such a petulant manner when you question his intelligence, i have no idea what cheating accusations VS have had thrown at them in the past, but im certainly curious now, seeing as how they cast the first stone and all that

just to get it back onto the war, in 3 days i have sabbed around 25 billion off vs, not bad for a noob with an account thats only 7 days old :)

stonewall
6th March 2010, 03:30 PM
Wrong stone, tom also came back koc age 9 with the massing brigade and drove PR on their knees.

Thanks for the correction leash I didn't know he had came back in Age 9 .

As for " handing the account over " I guess it was sold then disappeared immediately . Honestly all those people who laughed at you for your hypocrisy shame on them . LMAO

Pauly_D
6th March 2010, 03:36 PM
and as leashy pointed out, i came back for a short period in age 9, when ES battered pr into dust and forced ALL their mains onto their knees and into vacation mode, with the exception of keneva who had the guts to stay and fight, even though we wiped her account out, age 9 was the first a\ge where pr never had an account in the top 10

From Age 9 final stats
Keneva #3 1,584,272 Humans #3 #4 #4 #3
863,508,611 Gold Cannons Hand of God 15,296,182,563 5,299,138,036 4,769,736,909 6,144,438,272

PR not having a top 10 account but at #3?

although i have to say t0msky led ES very well that age and it was probably mostly due to him than anyone else that stopped PR winning that age, so if you underestimate him it will cost you

RichOahu_ES
6th March 2010, 04:03 PM
kind of sad that you have a selective memory...

Its kind of sad that VS have decided to try and bring shitty posting into this, i had thougt they were above it, clearly though pigsfoot is really a retard and has found an affinity with stonewall, i was having fun with piggy, i didnt realise he was such an embittered little boy who reacts in such a petulant manner when you question his intelligence, i have no idea what cheating accusations VS have had thrown at them in the past, but im certainly curious now, seeing as how they cast the first stone and all that

getting their ass handed to them over and over by ES has made them bitter. is funny.

in the age beforethe crappy age two of RoC.. i think, or maybe it was age 3... i went to Stone to try and form an alliance to own RoC. at the time, i put the cheating i knew VS had done in the past in the past. i have left it there ever since, ever since stone stabbed us in the back with numerous lies. i always KNEW better, but hey, they wanted to be a war chain (LOL) and we wanted to bring down RF at the time if i remember right. and here we are, owning VS again, and stone brings up ACUSATIONS from YEARS ago that he knows nothign about.

i swear, everytime VS either brings real life into it or makes shit up. is pathetic.

and wow, what an age age 9 of KoC was, was the lowest point ever in ES, but then damn, we sure came back!

PR had that account because we let them ;-)

ESPN, LOL

meekpig
6th March 2010, 05:05 PM
and here we are, owning VS again

For a start getting sells to recoup your huge losses does not constitute owning, how many sells has TAPZ had to rebuild her account over the last few days? lol and how many have you had ladyboy? plus didn't you start crying a few weeks ago about how bad this game was? now you are back, hmm, you sucking old toms dick too?

Also, I see your main only sabs back and shiningstar just doesn't sab? is that your top two accounts who just sit there and watch the rest of ES get fucked? priceless

stonewall
6th March 2010, 05:12 PM
es and VS were in the same chain working together might have been again but es has a little bitch who whines and cries you want to know who? look in the mirror

t0msky
6th March 2010, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the correction leash I didn't know he had came back in Age 9 .

As for " handing the account over " I guess it was sold then disappeared immediately . Honestly all those people who laughed at you for your hypocrisy shame on them . LMAO

no stone the account was active for over a month after i had handed it over, however it was passed through 4 different people and the admins thought it was 3 too many so closed the account, so please try and have the correct facts before using sarcasm, i assure you itll make it more funny.

thanks pauly, i had thought keneva finished 11 or 12 that age, but i do recall we gave her a break towards the end, and im guessing she got the sells from whatever was remaining of the other top pr accounts which must have bumped her up, but consider the fact she was #1 all age until ES went to war with her, and at one point her ranked dropped below top 30, im sure keneva can post here and give more factual answers

For a start getting sells to recoup your huge losses does not constitute owning, how many sells has TAPZ had to rebuild her account over the last few days? lol and how many have you had ladyboy? plus didn't you start crying a few weeks ago about how bad this game was? now you are back, hmm, you sucking old toms dick too?

Also, I see your main only sabs back and shiningstar just doesn't sab? is that your top two accounts who just sit there and watch the rest of ES get fucked? priceless

This is one of the differences between ES and other clans and youre too fucking stupid to see the obvious.....ES as a clan hlp each other, if one member needs a sell or a boost, then they get it, during time of war this has always been ES primary obligation, to help each other, unlike VS we wont sit by while an account is being hit, if i have cash that can help that player, then they can have it, as has been stated before, we dont play for rank, but we will hold an account with a rank, after all whats the fun if we sit with only spy or sentry like ...hmmm i know VS, all the accounts in vs are being fisted and you now have what...2 decent accounts left and they will fall shortly as your sentry comes into the range of more and more es members.
key deciding to play the age out has fuckall to do with you, but im guessing the thought of sabbing halfwits like you is enough of an incentive.

if the main and shining arent sabbing you yet, then you should consider yourself lucky, lets be honest with your sentry, they could ass rape your account inside a week, bringing it down for us nubs to hit

meekpig
6th March 2010, 05:59 PM
no stone the account was active for over a month after i had handed it over, however it was passed through 4 different people and the admins thought it was 3 too many so closed the account, so please try and have the correct facts before using sarcasm, i assure you itll make it more funny.

thanks pauly, i had thought keneva finished 11 or 12 that age, but i do recall we gave her a break towards the end, and im guessing she got the sells from whatever was remaining of the other top pr accounts which must have bumped her up, but consider the fact she was #1 all age until ES went to war with her, and at one point her ranked dropped below top 30, im sure keneva can post here and give more factual answers

This is one of the differences between ES and other clans and youre too fucking stupid to see the obvious.....ES as a clan hlp each other, if one member needs a sell or a boost, then they get it, during time of war this has always been ES primary obligation, to help each other, unlike VS we wont sit by while an account is being hit, if i have cash that can help that player, then they can have it, as has been stated before, we dont play for rank, but we will hold an account with a rank, after all whats the fun if we sit with only spy or sentry like ...hmmm i know VS, all the accounts in vs are being fisted and you now have what...2 decent accounts left and they will fall shortly as your sentry comes into the range of more and more es members.
key deciding to play the age out has fuckall to do with you, but im guessing the thought of sabbing halfwits like you is enough of an incentive.

if the main and shining arent sabbing you yet, then you should consider yourself lucky, lets be honest with your sentry, they could ass rape your account inside a week, bringing it down for us nubs to hit

LMFAO, I love it when I get people angry over the internet, and trust me I never fail, you were one of my easier targets, thanks for the entertaining post :)

RichOahu_ES
6th March 2010, 07:30 PM
the game is/was dead

no one wanted to fight ES anymore.

our list of owned targets and alliances this age is HUGE.

i was done, had no reason to play. sold to another member so they could have some fun.

then t0m came back, VS thought they were hot again, so time to smack ya all down again. i didn't ask for the sell i was given, but there are alot of great people in ES and whent hey got other thigns to do, they sacrafice for others.

here is the difference. you guys care about how you finish. ES? we care about fun and helping each other. and damn, is fun to piss you all off! you guys had so much going for you at the start of the age.... had the what was it, top 3-4 spots? couldn't keep it in your pants and ES had to smack you down over and over.

thats funny stone, i was just about the ONLY one who wanted to work with VS. i convinced the others. too funny. but then you thought you guys were all that. heh, we know how that ended eh? since then how many times stone have you asked it to end? 3-4? i am loosing count. and remember stone your last version of that? all but one in VS wanted to partner with ES, but you had that guy habs as an ADMIN and hold out in VS. ahh hell, where is he now? LOL getting old stone? you make it up as you go along?

;-)

t0msky
6th March 2010, 07:40 PM
LMFAO, I love it when I get people angry over the internet, and trust me I never fail, you were one of my easier targets, thanks for the entertaining post :)

angry ? im not angry, im actually the opposite, im feeling more pity than anger at you, because i actually believe this is who you really are, and stop sending me messages about getting "outsiders" to sab you, its not my fault people join ES and then sab the shit out of you, im sure it must seem odd to you for someone to want to join a clan like ES, but hey some ppl love a friendly atmosphere where the games fun and they know we wont rip them off, and you say you never fail, i have to say, from what ive seen you have always failed

meekpig
6th March 2010, 08:01 PM
angry ? im not angry, im actually the opposite, im feeling more pity than anger at you, because i actually believe this is who you really are, and stop sending me messages about getting "outsiders" to sab you, its not my fault people join ES and then sab the shit out of you, im sure it must seem odd to you for someone to want to join a clan like ES, but hey some ppl love a friendly atmosphere where the games fun and they know we wont rip them off, and you say you never fail, i have to say, from what ive seen you have always failed

LMFAO, don't you talk to your gay friends in ES? I'm normally worse than this, but the admins find it funny to ban me for saying the truth, so I have to be careful what I say.

As for you sending outsiders to sab me, when was LFC ever ES? I'm guessing he's a scouser, no brains, makes sense lol, ES are just getting desperate, how much are you paying people to join you guys? or are they all gay, gays and shemales like to stick together, literally stick together, I'm amased you have time to post or play RoC with so much cock being waved in your face.

norman
6th March 2010, 08:22 PM

You act like it took skill to hurt someone in Age 9. Fact of the matter is, a lot of ppl just made fakes and waited till they got 250 turns then massed a top account. Hardly anything worth bragging about.

RichOahu_ES
6th March 2010, 08:32 PM
had actualy though VS got LFC to sab US

but then tom talked ot him, and he joined ES. too cool

pain, thats what i see in the future of VS, they were no one till they tried to prove themself on ES (they are still wana bees that will sleep with anyone to get growth). they have now recycled 90% of their members over three ages, and they accuse US of getting others to sab for us? once again, too funny. coem on piggy, even you are a hired gun for VS. you just happen to be one of the stupid ones that doesn't know when to get out like all the others did.

meekpig
6th March 2010, 08:38 PM
had actualy though VS got LFC to sab US

but then tom talked ot him, and he joined ES. too cool

pain, thats what i see in the future of VS, they were no one till they tried to prove themself on ES (they are still wana bees that will sleep with anyone to get growth). they have now recycled 90% of their members over three ages, and they accuse US of getting others to sab for us? once again, too funny. coem on piggy, even you are a hired gun for VS. you just happen to be one of the stupid ones that doesn't know when to get out like all the others did.

Not much of that statement actually makes sense? but typing with toms cock in your mouth can't be that easy?

I joined VS simply to sab ES, and I haven't been let down :)

t0msky
6th March 2010, 08:55 PM
You act like it took skill to hurt someone in Age 9. Fact of the matter is, a lot of ppl just made fakes and waited till they got 250 turns then massed a top account. Hardly anything worth bragging about.

ya a lot of ppl did make accounts simply to mass, however we used our own accounts at es, and we did it in a coordinated fashion on irc, every mass was planned and executed perfectly, we concentrated on one account at a time and decimated it, but i guess ou have to see what 100 people massing one account looks like to know that its worth bragging about

LMFAO, don't you talk to your gay friends in ES? I'm normally worse than this, but the admins find it funny to ban me for saying the truth, so I have to be careful what I say.

As for you sending outsiders to sab me, when was LFC ever ES? I'm guessing he's a scouser, no brains, makes sense lol, ES are just getting desperate, how much are you paying people to join you guys? or are they all gay, gays and shemales like to stick together, literally stick together, I'm amased you have time to post or play RoC with so much cock being waved in your face.

Truth in whos opinion..yours ??, i think i have issues with that already....and if youre getting banned, maybe you should consider an attitude readjustment, after all i dont see anyone else being banned so much
LFC joined ES tonight along with his officer, nice guys form liverpool although again the no brains part is another failing from you, im sure youre sat there now in your macdonalds uniform thinking youre doing great because you get free burgers when youre lucky enough to work the late shift, but dont be confusing us as the same as you, also why would we pay someone to join us, lol i especially loved your pm to me where you stated "you dont want people to join VS...b ecause we dont need em", you really are a funny guy, i cant laugh to much though because ultimately its cruel to, because youre a bit of a tard, and whats with the homophobic attitude ?...i think mebbe you wanted to be gay, but didnt want to get rejection off men too, comeone piggy its ok, you might be rejected at first, but i think if you persevere you will get laid eventually

meekpig
6th March 2010, 09:11 PM
ya a lot of ppl did make accounts simply to mass, however we used our own accounts at es, and we did it in a coordinated fashion on irc, every mass was planned and executed perfectly, we concentrated on one account at a time and decimated it, but i guess ou have to see what 100 people massing one account looks like to know that its worth bragging about

Truth in whos opinion..yours ??, i think i have issues with that already....and if youre getting banned, maybe you should consider an attitude readjustment, after all i dont see anyone else being banned so much
LFC joined ES tonight along with his officer, nice guys form liverpool although again the no brains part is another failing from you, im sure youre sat there now in your macdonalds uniform thinking youre doing great because you get free burgers when youre lucky enough to work the late shift, but dont be confusing us as the same as you, also why would we pay someone to join us, lol i especially loved your pm to me where you stated "you dont want people to join VS...b ecause we dont need em", you really are a funny guy, i cant laugh to much though because ultimately its cruel to, because youre a bit of a tard, and whats with the homophobic attitude ?...i think mebbe you wanted to be gay, but didnt want to get rejection off men too, comeone piggy its ok, you might be rejected at first, but i think if you persevere you will get laid eventually

I couldn't be arsed reading all of your post mainly because you are pretty insignificant to this war, but I did catch the homophobic thing, I'm guessing no one has told you that ES is where the gay players play, lol that is priceless, everyone knows if you are gay you join ES, if you are a real man you join VS, simple.

Now please stop talking, you just really bore me, and I really mean bore me :(

RichOahu_ES
6th March 2010, 11:08 PM
real men are not scared of people with diferent "preferences"...

i bet you are scared to wear pink even huh?

lol, pig, you are such a wuss. VS, owned again, they have to use sexual preferences, RL and acusations of cheating to try and win.

come on, how many times has VS beat ES? how many times has ES asked VS to stop?

ZERO

so no matter what you say, we own you ;-)

you are my bitch piggy, you can stand in line stone.

Leash
7th March 2010, 06:27 AM
I couldn't be arsed reading all of your post mainly because you are pretty insignificant to this war, but I did catch the homophobic thing, I'm guessing no one has told you that ES is where the gay players play, lol that is priceless, everyone knows if you are gay you join ES, if you are a real man you join VS, simple.

Now please stop talking, you just really bore me, and I really mean bore me :(

QFT!!!

I've always known I was in the right place :)

t0msky
7th March 2010, 06:49 AM
we love having gay people with us, at least we know our forums kept clean and stylish by hsaving em with us, also i know im never gonna be turning upto the party with the wrong clothes on, cos my lovely clan members always make sure im wearing whats hot, and if im having a real bad night by not getting laid from our lovely girls in ES, i know for sure i can always get head off one of the guys, so for me its a win win all day

stonewall
7th March 2010, 11:37 AM
tomsky you were active in BSS irc rooms asking people you thought were cheating to be sabbed then bam your account disappears along with you that is a fact >It wasn't a month it wasn't handed to other people it and you disappeared. You and your account disappeared sabbing one day gone the next .

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?47978-List-of-Inactive-Accounts&p=844668&viewfull=1#post844668

Key only a few in VS wanted to work with es I was one of them Myth and MG the others the rest of the VS admins responded that "key is an idiot" . Key you know we had worked with with ES in the past when Mike led and had only minor problems but Mike isn't an idiot . I still have friends in ES that I respect for their game play and/or sense of humor . I'm sorry you're having you time of the month and get agitated so easily try mydol it's for pms may help your mood swings . The way you twist things to seem to be what you want only continues to confirm you are a female ( I know all women don't do this sorry for the stereotype ) like a jilted lover you do anything to make the man in relationship look bad :(

t0msky
7th March 2010, 01:20 PM
stone i wasnt online when the account was banned im sure everyone in es and a lot of other alliances can verify the fact i was no longer even on gua at the time of the account being banned, looking at your little list the account was banned in 2006 which tallies up with when i was in spain at the rio park, nothing on that says i was in any irc talking to anyone at the time the account was banned and im happy to call anyone a liar who says i was, i was busy with rl and didnt care about kocat the time, i dont know where you think your information is correct or coming from, but i assure you it isnt now thats a fact.
and key isnt having pms he just likes to be angry at idiots, i promote that

stonewall
7th March 2010, 02:32 PM
stone i wasnt online when the account was banned im sure everyone in es and a lot of other alliances can verify the fact i was no longer even on gua at the time of the account being banned, looking at your little list the account was banned in 2006 which tallies up with when i was in spain at the rio park, nothing on that says i was in any irc talking to anyone at the time the account was banned and im happy to call anyone a liar who says i was, i was busy with rl and didnt care about kocat the time, i dont know where you think your information is correct or coming from, but i assure you it isnt now thats a fact.
and key isnt having pms he just likes to be angry at idiots, i promote that

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?48642-Lacn-ES-The_ac-VS-RF-PR-FF-DES&p=860248&viewfull=1#post860248

Yes key has pms, if she's mad at idiot she's probably depressed also since she is an idiot . She'll be on to prove it soon

RichOahu_ES
7th March 2010, 03:35 PM
you're too much stone. your chains rate of attrition proves it. the fact that most of the people that you make admin are no longer even in your chain, and left because your head is made of stone and you can't realise when you have been beat.

take a look at ES members. we are the same peopel that were here 4-5 ages ago (and more), from KoC even. why? we help each other, we have fun. we don't make deals with anyone just for growth. admin and trusted stats is earned, not handed out to anyone, like in VS...

so stone, i notice you claim you are alies with so many, yet none has EVER helped you against ES.thats the type of phony crap that VS is. you should change it to something like this: "we are alies so go ahead and rape us for gold and we are too chicken shit to fight you if you do, so just take it". that type of alies eh stone? too scarde to fight so you call it aliied.

ES, keeping it real ;-)

meekpig
7th March 2010, 04:08 PM
so stone, i notice you claim you are alies with so many, yet none has EVER helped you against ES.thats the type of phony crap that VS is.

Why would we need help? we are only warring ES. :rofl:

Plus we could always destroy our smaller members by asking for sells to build our accounts back up, but anyone would have to be really desperate and being owned to do that, don't you agree?

RichOahu_ES
7th March 2010, 04:16 PM
Why would we need help? we are only warring ES. :rofl:

Plus we could always destroy our smaller members by asking for sells to build our accounts back up, but anyone would have to be really desperate and being owned to do that, don't you agree?

come on piggy, you can do better than that.

is too funny, that how you do it? you ask peopel to sell to you? WOW, it is amazing in ES, no one needs to ask, people offer "hey when you want my sell?". just ask ruen, he reads the pms..... o.O

meekpig
7th March 2010, 04:59 PM
come on piggy, you can do better than that.

is too funny, that how you do it? you ask peopel to sell to you? WOW, it is amazing in ES, no one needs to ask, people offer "hey when you want my sell?". just ask ruen, he reads the pms..... o.O

Who's ruen? does this ruen guy know who asked LFC to help ES too?

RichOahu_ES
7th March 2010, 05:06 PM
damit.. i hate these new forums... tried post a quick reply, then hit the damn reply button and POOF is gone...

best part of the post was "join ES piggy, you being a PINK pig and all" something like that.. but it all went POOF.....

screw it

meekpig
7th March 2010, 09:36 PM
Shiningstar, so what happened there? LMFAO

Da_D_Master
8th March 2010, 07:38 AM
Viral st0rMs 41 1,008
EliteSabbers 50 989

woo Vs is winning O:

OutlawDragon
8th March 2010, 12:05 PM
EliteSabbers 53 1,219
vs.
Viral st0rMs 44 978

Viral st0rMs 41 1,002
vs.
EliteSabbers 50 992

Hmm ES seems to be talking all kinds of crap about how they are owning VS. But when you just look at the stats.......

VS has grown in points and ES has droped almost 200. I thought you guys where such a great alliance and helped each other? Why are so many of your good accounts leaving then?

RichOahu_ES
8th March 2010, 12:35 PM
are you truly that stupid?

when it was ES vs VS we GAINED points and members and VS was getting their collective asses handed to them, again....

hmm, what has changed. sure wasn't what VS was doing.

idiots, shows how truly ignorant the last two posters above me are....

OutlawDragon
8th March 2010, 01:21 PM
EliteSabbers 52 1,118

vs.

Viral st0rMs 43 983

We both seem to have lost 1 person But VS has gained points and ES has lost over 100. :icon10::icon10::devil4:

Were'd your best clicker go ES?

This was back when it was only ES vs VS and looks to me like you lost points? Anyway VS has gained point all through out the war. So I don't see how you are owning us at all. We have only lost 2 small accounts this entire war. We have lost 0 of our bigger accounts while you have lost a couple (1 or 2 before PHNX joined in). VS had nothing to do with PHNX warring you guys so its your own fault that you are getting owned even more.

EliteSabbers 49 876
whats happening ES? started out in 2nd now in 6th?

RichOahu_ES
8th March 2010, 01:33 PM
VS and especially outlaw (outlaw has never been anything in any of the wars except a noise maker and a sab stat padder for us) has NOTHING to do with why ES is loosing points.

and to think that you actually have anything to do with it is laughable.

MrHappy
8th March 2010, 01:36 PM
whats happening ES? started out in 2nd now in 6th?

Just guessing, but, I would think ES sold all their DA for SA. So that they were in a much better position to do what they do best. SABBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

OutlawDragon
8th March 2010, 02:12 PM
VS and especially outlaw (outlaw has never been anything in any of the wars except a noise maker and a sab stat padder for us) has NOTHING to do with why ES is loosing points.

and to think that you actually have anything to do with it is laughable.

I had spy in one of the wars... I would be able to do something if you guys had a good enough account for me to farm =/ Wait till next age tho I'm tired of slaying. Explain you guys droping 100 points before PHNX started please?

RichOahu_ES
8th March 2010, 03:56 PM
jackrabbit left?

she hasn't realy played this age, and i think thats about when she left.

now get over yourself ;-)

overall we had still GAINED points int he war. plus end of age was anounced and many start selling "up" (look at the list that TAPZ has already got) chain early to avoid the sell catches later. come on m8, use your head ;-) it isn't because of VS.

i myself got one as soon as it was anounced, that means a decent ES account stopped playing to start moving the gold up chain. = loss in points (imagine the points lost when those sells took place?). you will see further loss in points as we all sell like we ALWAYS do.

anyway......

meekpig
8th March 2010, 04:02 PM
jackrabbit left?

Top Clickers This Age
Henry Clicks Rank
hextor [TLM] 3,766,721 1
JackRabbit 3,198,854 2

So I guess she clicked those in the last week?

You're so full of shit Key lol

RichOahu_ES
8th March 2010, 04:20 PM
i actualy didn't know she had clicked that much dumbass, she never joined any of our click competitions.....

her account didn't reflect it.

not knowing and lying are two different things (something you should think about). she had told me at the start she wasn't into it this age. i had spoken to her a few times this age, but not as much as usual as i for one was ALSO not taking this age serious. so i never checked.

/shrug

OutlawDragon
8th March 2010, 04:22 PM
jackrabbit left?

now get over yourself ;-)

overall we had still GAINED points int he war. plus end of age was anounced and many start selling "up" (look at the list that TAPZ has already got) chain early to avoid the sell catches later. come on m8, use your head ;-) it isn't because of VS.

i myself got one as soon as it was anounced, that means a decent ES account stopped playing to start moving the gold up chain. = loss in points (imagine the points lost when those sells took place?). you will see further loss in points as we all sell like we ALWAYS do.

anyway......

VS members have been selling also look at the sells that Freqz has been getting. Yet we still are gaining points while you guys have droped a TON.

RichOahu_ES
8th March 2010, 04:34 PM
FYI stats AFTER ES and PHNX no longer waring.

i will like to see VS reasoning why we will gain it back (if (LOL) we do o.O).

hmmm?

Phoenix 60 1,551
The Company 39 1,123
= Twilight = 68 1,031
Viral st0rMs 41 1,006
The Last Minute 29 1,002
EliteSabbers 49 881

meekpig
8th March 2010, 04:35 PM
i actualy didn't know she had clicked that much dumbass, she never joined any of our click competitions.....

her account didn't reflect it.

not knowing and lying are two different things (something you should think about). she had told me at the start she wasn't into it this age. i had spoken to her a few times this age, but not as much as usual as i for one was ALSO not taking this age serious. so i never checked.

/shrug

Lies, lies and more lies, are you really telling me that as an ES admin you don't know what your members are up to? I actually feel sorry for jackrabbit, she is a great clicker but no one from ES has actually informed her how to play the game, unless not buying sentry, spy or the highest UP as quickly as possible was your advice?

RichOahu_ES
8th March 2010, 04:45 PM
people play for different reasons.

as a FRIEND (admin or not, something you don't understand) of hers, i DO know jackrabbit. i know why she plays like she does and why she clicks so much. and since i respect HER and not YOU i will leave it at that.

rabbitohs
8th March 2010, 05:06 PM
Wow poor jack, even i can recon her. Someone should get into her head and help her out...

meekpig
8th March 2010, 05:15 PM
people play for different reasons.

as a FRIEND (admin or not, something you don't understand) of hers, i DO know jackrabbit. i know why she plays like she does and why she clicks so much. and since i respect HER and not YOU i will leave it at that.

You don't have friends, if you are friends with her why didn't you inform her how to play? or did you enjoy watching her account get fucked? as long as she clicked it probably didn't matter to you?

RichOahu_ES
8th March 2010, 05:23 PM
You don't have friends, if you are friends with her why didn't you inform her how to play? or did you enjoy watching her account get fucked? as long as she clicked it probably didn't matter to you?

you sir, are an idiot

maybe you should use your head and re read what i said in my first response reguarding jackrabbit. you know "people play for different reasons" and maybe, just maybe you might have a little more understanding.

Da_D_Master
8th March 2010, 05:24 PM
To say VS has nothing to do with ES losing points is quite ignorant. ES lost JackRabbit and Shiningstar whilst warring VS only, two of the more valuable players in ES. PHNX may have caused ES to be hurt more in the short time they were here (stats wise), but ES lost those first 200 points and few members before they joined in.
Also, members selling has nothing to do with the alliance score i believe, attacking/sabbing/clicking does (correct me if I'm wrong, it was posted on IRC one day by fury (i can't find the quote :/)). So, you can't say it was from your own doing. Even if it were so, as mentioned above VS does the same, along with every other alliance as well for that matter.

Also, ES still losing points:
Viral st0rMs 41 1,007
EliteSabbers 49 877

meekpig
8th March 2010, 05:33 PM
To say VS has nothing to do with ES losing points is quite ignorant. ES lost JackRabbit and Shiningstar whilst warring VS only, two of the more valuable players in ES. PHNX may have caused ES to be hurt more in the short time they were here (stats wise), but ES lost those first 200 points and few members before they joined in.
Also, members selling has nothing to do with the alliance score i believe, attacking/sabbing/clicking does (correct me if I'm wrong, it was posted on IRC one day by fury (i can't find the quote :/)). So, you can't say it was from your own doing. Even if it were so, as mentioned above VS does the same, along with every other alliance as well for that matter.

Viral st0rMs 41 1,007
EliteSabbers 49 877

Nice post Da_D_Master :)

I see the one trick pony waved the white flag for ES against PHNX LMFAO

RichOahu_ES
8th March 2010, 06:01 PM
go ahead, we know the truth, i care not that you are too stupid.

Da master saying shinning left becasue of VS is the cherry on top that proves you know nothing.

classic

meekpig
8th March 2010, 06:10 PM

Da master saying shinning left becasue of VS is the cherry on top that proves you know nothing.

classic

So why did your top spy account leave, please inform us?

And now badger, this shit get's funnier by the minute LMFAO

Smitty
8th March 2010, 07:09 PM
I have my personal reasons for leaving ES chain. Mostly RL issues regarding health.

Badger

meekpig
8th March 2010, 07:14 PM
I have my personal reasons for leaving ES chain. Mostly RL issues regarding health.

Badger

Same old shit regurgitated every time, the answer is VS owns ES ass, why leave chain if that wasn't true?

RichOahu_ES
8th March 2010, 08:09 PM
/boggle

he joined ES to fight against VS..... is VS stopping on him becaseu he once again left?

o.O

and that is all ES fault because? do you think at all (LOL) before you post?

the irony is he is ANOTHER former VS admin. now THAT is funny shit ;-)

you sure know how to keep people happy ;-)

meekpig
8th March 2010, 08:56 PM
/boggle

he joined ES to fight against VS..... is VS stopping on him becaseu he once again left?

o.O

Spout as much bullshit as you like Key, the truth is ES are losing huge accounts, badger, JackRabbit and Shiningstar to name a few, who next? seems your one trick pony of a god may not have been a good thing after all LMFAO

Da_D_Master
8th March 2010, 09:22 PM

classic

I do believe i said Shiningstar left whilst VS was warring ES, not that VS was the absolute reason for Shining's leaving.
Whether or not VS is the cause is somewhat irrelevant, though what is relevant is that ES are losing valuable members and many points during the war period, which definitely does not look good for ES no matter which way you look at it.

No doubt you would automatically regard a VS member loss a victory for ES anyway, despite the reasons they actually left. Along with this you haven't said anywhere that you actually know the reasons for your members leaving either, so maybe VS aren't the only ones out of the loop?

/boggle
o.O

VS has continued actions on Badger despite him leaving ES, and vica versa.
VS has had over our fair-share of ups and downs this age losing many good players and their accounts for one reason or another. However, this war VS really hasn't lost that much, rather we're gaining, it would seem that ES are the ones currently unable to keep them-selves together.

Viral st0rMs 41 1,008
EliteSabbers 49 880

Congrats, ES is slightly rising back up again.

RichOahu_ES
8th March 2010, 09:47 PM
nice post

but facts are still facts

until ES warred with PHNX we gained points.

period.

to say VS was responsible for our loss in points that PHNX did is FALSE.

proof? check our score tomorrow. and the next day.

funny that we gain AGAIN with PHNX out of the picture.. don't ya think?

i am more than half repaired now, and had peace not been made with PHNX, they would of lost billions, but in return they would of hammered us back and i would be sitting with DOUBLE the repairs, not HALF of what i had once they finished.

don't you get that? warring VS was easily sustainable, could even grow. i will give VS a little credit, you do do damage, but the point loss was all PHNX.

i don't divulge why people do what they do as it is up to them to say if they wish. it is why i refrain from shinings reasons as well as jackrabbit.

if they care to share with you fine. all i am doing is pointing out what you ASSUME, is wrong.

Spout as much bullshit as you like Key, the truth is ES are losing huge accounts, badger, JackRabbit and Shiningstar to name a few, who next? seems your one trick pony of a god may not have been a good thing after all LMFAO

he was damn good, got us some good fun, thing is, some are not as hard core as others. we see it in all chains. ooohhh ahhh we lost a member that was with us for one day (badger), we lost another that we love her, but she doesn't play the same as everyone else, we sure appreciate all she does however and if when she chooses to take breaks, that’s fine. shinning? who knows what he is going to do from one day to the next, i do know he has a hard on for VS though always LOL.

and omg, should i name the huge losses VS has had during our wars? how many accounts? how many sub chains? how many admins? dude LOL, you have lost more than ES had combined!

heh, the more you speak, the less intelligent you look to everyone else that plays this game.

Pedro
8th March 2010, 10:10 PM
snap, crackle and pop

Da_D_Master
8th March 2010, 11:23 PM
nice post
until ES warred with PHNX we gained points.
period.

to say VS was responsible for our loss in points that PHNX did is FALSE.

proof? check our score tomorrow. and the next day.

funny that we gain AGAIN with PHNX out of the picture.. don't ya think?

i am more than half repaired now, and had peace not been made with PHNX, they would of lost billions, but in return they would of hammered us back and i would be sitting with DOUBLE the repairs, not HALF of what i had once they finished.

don't you get that? warring VS was easily sustainable, could even grow. i will give VS a little credit, you do do damage, but the point loss was all PHNX.

i don't divulge why people do what they do as it is up to them to say if they wish. it is why i refrain from shinings reasons as well as jackrabbit.

if they care to share with you fine. all i am doing is pointing out what you ASSUME, is wrong.

ES were gaining points for a while, though between then and PHNX joining in ES did lose a considerable amount of points.
Before PHNX even joined in the war ES were losing members and points, go look up previous posts before PHNX joined in, they show that ES was losing points (after the initial gain which ES had). I never claimed VS was the only reason for all of ES's loses, only that whilst only VS and ES have been warring (that is whilst PHNX wasn't involved), ES has been losing points.

Likewise, warring ES is quite sustainable, it seems that we for some reason are unable to hurt each other much (stats wise), if at all. Maybe we are just bored of each other and can't be bothered to try hurt each other. PHNX hasn't been warring all age like our clans have, so war would be something new and exciting for them, also means lots of nice juicy targets for ES. Naturally, PHNX is more likely to deal out more damage, and the fact they have more members to deal out the damage.

I can understand that you would not like to give reasons as to why members leave, and it isn't really necessary either. Their reasons are theirs along. However, to say that VS collectively has no idea what on earth is going on, is somewhat unfair.

And for the finishing touch as always:
Viral st0rMs 41 1,011
EliteSabbers 49 895

VS is continuing to increase in points, and ES now seems to be quickly rising in points for the time being.

And that concludes my posting for a while yet, gl and have fun :D

RichOahu_ES
8th March 2010, 11:48 PM
the point loss was one member

your other points are valid. especially since of course all of VS isn't idiots, just most of the ones that post here. aforementioned idiots were trying to claim the one day in loss as a victory for VS, and it clearly isn't.

just did 17 bil in damages to you guys, will see if you gain or loose next turn ;-)

i bet we will continue to gain.

winchester
9th March 2010, 12:44 AM
I'm a mindless robot following the commands of my Lord and Master, The Great One, Keyes_ES, aka: RichOahu_ES

11 hours ago pigsfoot None Yes
Since you are no longer in ES keep out of my attack log

33 seconds ago pigsfoot WON 1,167,244,019 Gold

Who the friggen 'ell do you think you are telling me to stay out of your logs.
Where ever did you get the impression you brain dead piece of fat back that I'd pay any attention to you.

I own you bitch. I own your curly tail your hamhocks your side bacon and them nice juicey roasts boy.
By the time I'm finished with you all that'll left will be paint brushes and two slices ( extra thick ) of peameal ( Canadian Bacon )to go with my over easy eggs.
The last thing people will hear from you is the squeal echoing out of Hogs Holl'er.
You do a great job talking crap Piggie.

Now lets see if you've got the parts to back up your mouth.

I haven't got ES backing me now Piggie. So show me what ya got bitch!!!!!!!

AND YOUR NOW MY BITCH , bitch

Your lover

Shiningstar

PS: Two hours later
10 seconds ago pigsfoot WON 974,192,141 Gold
Bitch slap

How's that working for you Piggie ?

RichOahu_ES
9th March 2010, 01:05 AM
well maybe it is a hard on for piggy ;-)

i iknow he has a special place in his heart for all of VS, but looks like he wants some bacon too

stonewall
9th March 2010, 09:30 AM
you're too much stone. your chains rate of attrition proves it. the fact that most of the people that you make admin are no longer even in your chain, and left because your head is made of stone and you can't realise when you have been beat.

take a look at ES members. we are the same peopel that were here 4-5 ages ago (and more), from KoC even. why? we help each other, we have fun. we don't make deals with anyone just for growth. admin and trusted stats is earned, not handed out to anyone, like in VS...

so stone, i notice you claim you are alies with so many, yet none has EVER helped you against ES.thats the type of phony crap that VS is. you should change it to something like this: "we are alies so go ahead and rape us for gold and we are too chicken shit to fight you if you do, so just take it". that type of alies eh stone? too scarde to fight so you call it aliied.

ES, keeping it real ;-)

key you are just to damn dumb to explain it to as for VS losing members I'll take full responsibility for that VS members know why and I don't need to explain it to you .

t0msky
9th March 2010, 10:05 AM
too much crap here to quote and psot, just regard my responses to the numb fucker pigfoot as youre a wanker who knows fuckall and itll save me some time.
lfc is working in birmingham for a week, so sold his account to his old officer
shining left for his own reasons, id like to see him back with us, hes a gr8 member
war with phoenix was a short term war in response to one of their members random sabbing, he hsa subsequently deleted and quit, so no issue with phoenix
the points loss was entierly phoenix, absolutely nothing to do with vs
pig ur all back of the bus when u build ur account, like all other dickheADS its the only time youre brave

meekpig
9th March 2010, 11:13 AM
I'm a mindless robot following the commands of my Lord and Master, The Great One, Keyes_ES, aka: RichOahu_ES

11 hours ago pigsfoot None Yes
Since you are no longer in ES keep out of my attack log

33 seconds ago pigsfoot WON 1,167,244,019 Gold

Who the friggen 'ell do you think you are telling me to stay out of your logs.
Where ever did you get the impression you brain dead piece of fat back that I'd pay any attention to you.

I own you bitch. I own your curly tail your hamhocks your side bacon and them nice juicey roasts boy.
By the time I'm finished with you all that'll left will be paint brushes and two slices ( extra thick ) of peameal ( Canadian Bacon )to go with my over easy eggs.
The last thing people will hear from you is the squeal echoing out of Hogs Holl'er.
You do a great job talking crap Piggie.

Now lets see if you've got the parts to back up your mouth.

I haven't got ES backing me now Piggie. So show me what ya got bitch!!!!!!!

AND YOUR NOW MY BITCH , bitch

Your lover

Shiningstar

PS: Two hours later
10 seconds ago pigsfoot WON 974,192,141 Gold
Bitch slap

How's that working for you Piggie ?

Your covert operations center orders 25 spies to attempt to sabotage 1,077 Dragonskins.

Your spies sneak into Shiningstar's command center, and sabotage 1,077 Dragonskins.

Your intelligence division estimates the cost for Shiningstar to recover: 1,077,000,000 Gold

Your weapon damage cost: 21,929,216 Gold
STOP - 10 attempts in the last 24 hours
6 successes (23 hours 53 minutes 47 seconds til you can sab again)
Copy one for each success:
Your spies sneak into Shiningstar's command center, and sabotage 1,077 Dragonskins.

Who own's who?:rofl:

winchester
9th March 2010, 12:14 PM
Very good Piggie but not good enough your still down and wow are you down. Don't close your eyes sweetie I'm watching your every turn

And like all load mouth bullies when they get called out they just can't keep a good fight between two.

NOOOO you have to chain sab the alliance I joined.Now that was pretty impressive tough guy. Man you are a work of art, something along the lines of starving artists.

What I'll do now is move over to Phoenix. Lets see you chain sab them you gutless wonder.

Raids on you, plus sab damage minus your sabs and my repairs leaves me with 750 million ahead PAWNED with 2 turns left

How's that working for you Piggie ? BITCH SLAPPED AGAIN. BITCH !!

Shiningstar

6_9
9th March 2010, 12:43 PM
LMAO

Top class stuff !

meekpig
9th March 2010, 01:15 PM
Very good Piggie but not good enough your still down and wow are you down. Don't close your eyes sweetie I'm watching your every turn

And like all load mouth bullies when they get called out they just can't keep a good fight between two.

NOOOO you have to chain sab the alliance I joined.Now that was pretty impressive tough guy. Man you are a work of art, something along the lines of starving artists.

What I'll do now is move over to Phoenix. Lets see you chain sab them you gutless wonder.

Raids on you, plus sab damage minus your sabs and my repairs leaves me with 750 million ahead PAWNED with 2 turns left

Shiningstar

I asked you to stop farming me, what did you think I would do?

Nice to see you actually use your spy for once BTW, that is the first time you have EVER sabbed me this Age or any other Age for that matter, do ES know what a chicken shit you are? You chose the right Alliance in WK to join, full of chicken shits like you LMFAO

winchester
9th March 2010, 02:10 PM
Yes Piggie that's the first time i sabbed you. I'm a farmer, i like to see my stock adding weight fattin' them up till they're ready to slaughter. Guess where your located on the feeding chain BITCH

As for ES maybe your better off asking them whether or not I was/am a valued member I honestly don't know. Might be a big suprise for both of us there.

First time I spied you ?

I beg to differ and here I'll show you how easy you've been. You only caught me one time. Your easy and you've been easy all age. My sister had you looking like an idiot farming you from the inside. OMG we had a good time working VS over and you were just priceless squealing multi account. Man your way to easy to lead around.
Let check my pockets for an apple, you deserve a reeeword. Ah found one for ya,...choke on it.

Hell why spy you anyway. ALL I need to see is your gold. Read " AA" for further info.

Now for the records. It's long by the way. Hope ya got a comfortable seat to rest them over sized hams on. I added the sab missions just for the heck of it

2 hours ago Sabotage Failure 25 4
2 hours ago Sabotage Success 25 5
2 hours ago Sabotage Success 25 4
2 hours ago Sabotage Failure 25 5
2 hours ago Recon Success 25 2
3 hours ago Recon Success 5 0
7 hours ago Recon Success 5 0
1 day ago Recon Success 5 0
1 week ago Recon Success 5 0
3 weeks ago Recon Success 5 0
3 weeks ago Recon Success 5 1
4 weeks ago Recon Success 5 0
5 weeks ago Recon Success 5 0
6 weeks ago Recon Success 5 0
47 operations total | page 1 of 2 Next >>
7 weeks ago Recon Success 5 0

God dam that's a lot of spy missions you missed

Shiningstar

meekpig
9th March 2010, 02:20 PM
Yes Piggie that's the first time i sabbed you. I'm a farmer, i like to see my stock adding weight fattin' them up till they're ready to slaughter. Guess where your located on the feeding chain BITCH

As for ES maybe your better off asking them whether or not I was/am a valued member I honestly don't know. Might be a big suprise for both of us there.

First time I spied you ?

I beg to differ and here I'll show you how easy you've been. You only caught me one time. Your easy and you've been easy all age. My sister had you looking like an idiot farming you from the inside. OMG we had a good time working VS over and you were just priceless squealing multi account. Man your way to easy to lead around.
Let check my pockets for an apple, you deserve a reeeword. Ah found one for ya,...choke on it.

Hell why spy you anyway. ALL I need to see is your gold. Read " AA" for further info.

Now for the records. It's long by the way. Hope ya got a comfortable seat to rest them over sized hams on. I added the sab missions just for the heck of it

2 hours ago Recon Success 25 2
3 hours ago Recon Success 5 0
4 weeks ago Recon Success 5 0
47 operations total | page 1 of 2 Next >>

God dam that's a lot of spy missions you missed

Shiningstar

LMFAO, what a retard you are, I said sab not recon, Shiningstar the king of recons, you just can't make that shit up lol

Elfentech
9th March 2010, 02:52 PM
lol.... pigs, my GUA hero, always there to annoy people :P

now... I hope winchester is getting infracted, with all the rude words he's using... my lil 13 yrs old eyes have been soooo much hurted with all of them!

winchester
9th March 2010, 03:28 PM
Actually Oinker that was one sentence with two separte thoughts (OMG Multi Tasking ) Using spy for spy and sabbing. Get it right next time retard ( I'm I allowed to use that?)

Say what you mean next time.

Shiningstar

Elfentech I would imagine your sweet innocent little eye and ears have experienced insults in the school yard that would curl your mommy's toes.

meekpig
9th March 2010, 03:46 PM
Actually Oinker that was one sentence with two separte thoughts (OMG Multi Tasking ) Using spy for spy and sabbing. Get it right next time retard ( I'm I allowed to use that?)

Say what you mean next time.

Shiningstar

Elfentech I would imagine your sweet innocent little eye and ears have experienced insults in the school yard that would curl your mommy's toes.

Getting people angry over a text based game is my job, I have two victims today, the one trick pony and you, at least the one trick pony has slept today, you on the other hand have been online now for over 24 hours lol, there are only two reasons for that 1) you are a complete retard with no life, no job, no friends and no hope 2) you have a banker, which is it King of recons?

Elfentech
9th March 2010, 04:05 PM

Look mods/admins, how rude he is hurting my lil innocent eyes. I suggest a ban/suspension as sanction (well, in fact... just infract him, he's being humiliated well enough by pigs :P)

meekpig
9th March 2010, 04:07 PM
Look mods/admins, how rude he is hurting my lil innocent eyes. I suggest a ban/suspension as sanction (well, in fact... just infract him, he's being humiliated well enough by pigs :P)

Be careful Elfentech, he might recon you :O

6_9
9th March 2010, 04:32 PM
If you don't like it, don't lay your eyes on it, simple as. If you need help with internet filtering software, please pm me for details.

Great show put on so far :badger:

Elfentech
9th March 2010, 04:56 PM
Be careful Elfentech, he might recon you :O

Ho, nooo :O *Fear* (haha, recons)

If you don't like it, don't lay your eyes on it, simple as. If you need help with internet filtering software, please pm me for details.
Great show put on so far :badger:

Nah, thank you, I am not really 13 years old... Just want to point out that some others would have been infracted or even banned for those words. Not fair!
He should get infracted!

6_9
9th March 2010, 05:30 PM
Nah, thank you, I am not really 13 years old... Just want to point out that some others would have been infracted or even banned for those words. Not fair!
He should get infracted!
Thanks for pointing that out but obviously, nobody should take it seriously. They are doing it for the lulz. Shining's posts have been ones of the most hilarious here. I like his style :<3:

meekpig
9th March 2010, 05:51 PM
Thanks for pointing that out but obviously, nobody should take it seriously. They are doing it for the lulz. Shining's posts have been ones of the most hilarious here. I like his style :<3:

Who are you? and I agree Shiningstars posts are extremely amusing, just proves what a bunch of retards ES are, to think anyone would be impressed with being able to recon me, that's just too funny.

So Mr soooo funny GUA name, you too scared to let us know your in game name?

Leash
9th March 2010, 06:09 PM
Top Clickers This Age
Henry Clicks Rank
hextor [TLM] 3,766,721 1
JackRabbit 3,198,854 2

So I guess she clicked those in the last week?

You're so full of shit Key lol

Jackrabbit didn't play trust me, he barely banked... He didn't even buy 60 k up lol that just shows he clicked out of boredom

Leash
9th March 2010, 06:11 PM

Viral st0rMs 41 1,007
EliteSabbers 49 877

BS once again

2 days ago Shiningstar Re: None
I've never hidden the fact I hate sabbing.

I hate being sabbed even more.

It was ok when you warred VS and TNT adding phoenix to the mix now is more than I'm willing to accept.

-----

So as you see shining only left cuz phnx came into play

Leash
9th March 2010, 06:13 PM

Badger was with us for what... couple of days? Lmao yeh that counts

Good luck though mate with the RL :)

meekpig
9th March 2010, 06:20 PM
BS once again

2 days ago Shiningstar Re: None
I've never hidden the fact I hate sabbing.

I hate being sabbed even more.

It was ok when you warred VS and TNT adding phoenix to the mix now is more than I'm willing to accept.

-----

So as you see shining only left cuz phnx came into play

I'm pretty sure you posted that to spite shiningstar, if you didn't you are a complete retard, and since you have just posted 3 times I guess you are a retard LMFAO

You really can not come up with this shit, this is just priceless LOL

Leash
9th March 2010, 06:23 PM
I'm sorry I can't be arsed to lose more time than I already am losing by editting and making one post!

I quoted someone... moved on reading, saw something else I wanted to quote... just did it.

Sorry pigsy I do have a life cba to spend more than 10 minutes every two days on GUA unlike you :)

meekpig
9th March 2010, 06:36 PM
I'm sorry I can't be arsed to lose more time than I already am losing by editting and making one post!

I quoted someone... moved on reading, saw something else I wanted to quote... just did it.

Sorry pigsy I do have a life cba to spend more than 10 minutes every two days on GUA unlike you :)

It must have taken you more than 10 minutes to read this thread, so why lie? anyway I don't care, your post about the King of recons has made my day, thanks for that, I really don't think I have laughed as much since ES made key your main LMFAO

winchester
9th March 2010, 07:50 PM
To: FreqZ Sent: 1 day 20 hours 10 minutes 4 seconds ago Subject: None
FreqZ first read this message 1 day 20 hours 2 minutes 47 seconds ago
is your alliance that thick that it needs to be pointed out that i'm not in ES any
longer

if you wish to continue sabbing back and forth I'm more than willing to oblige

you and pigsfoot are nice targets, the rest of your alliance are just a nuisance

Your just unable to do it yourself coward. Whine to your alliance for help. Your a master at BS.
Time for you to sleep Piggie tic toc tic toc
But I bet you stay up all night long just to bank.

I'm really getting under your skin boy. Your even sending in game love letters. I don't desire having your spam cluttering up my in box.

VS does want to let me go. No worries
So bring it on Pig. You VS pussies are nothing i can't handle.

Just to give you that warm and fuzzy feeling PIG your my main boy ya brown eyed mullet

meekpig
9th March 2010, 07:58 PM
To: FreqZ Sent: 1 day 20 hours 10 minutes 4 seconds ago Subject: None
FreqZ first read this message 1 day 20 hours 2 minutes 47 seconds ago
is your alliance that thick that it needs to be pointed out that i'm not in ES any
longer

if you wish to continue sabbing back and forth I'm more than willing to oblige

you and pigsfoot are nice targets, the rest of your alliance are just a nuisance

Your just unable to do it yourself coward. Whine to your alliance for help. Your a master at BS.
Time for you to sleep Piggie tic toc tic toc
But I bet you stay up all night long just to bank.

I'm really getting under your skin boy. Your even sending in game love letters. I don't desire having your spam cluttering up my in box.

VS does want to let me go. No worries
So bring it on Pig. You VS pussies are nothing i can't handle.

Just to give you that warm and fuzzy feeling PIG your my main boy ya brown eyed mullet

I expect to lose all my gold when I sleep, take it if you want, but I will sab you and I will chain WK if you do, makes no odds to me, in fact I prefer it if you did LMFAO

Oh by the way, you leaving WK means jack, I hold that chain totally responsible for you, I don't give a shit that you have left, I will be chaining them daily because of you, LMFAO, got to love this game ;)

Zues
10th March 2010, 01:21 AM
Change the title to VS+TC vs ES

We want in on this action. Our reason because we hate pig bashers, and i love bacon!

No really we did some silly things that upset ES. Then they came to my logs promoting there serious sabbing ability and i said ok we did do silly things maybe truce, so i came here and saw how mean they are to this poor old meekpig and said screw truce!

Then i made this post. i figure the bulletin i got should suffice for our admins apporoval.

7 hours ago The Company War with ES

Ok now for the good old reference

The Company 39 1,120
Viral st0rMs 43 1,038
EliteSabbers 50 994

Smitty
10th March 2010, 03:56 PM
Same old shit regurgitated every time, the answer is VS owns ES ass, why leave chain if that wasn't true?

thanks for that smart reply. I just returned from ICU after having two more stents inserted around the heart area. "Shit, regurgitated"?? Even that is beyond you PIG STY.

meekpig
10th March 2010, 04:01 PM
thanks for that smart reply. I just returned from ICU after having two more stents inserted around the heart area. "Shit, regurgitated"?? Even that is beyond you PIG STY.

It's called banter Smitty, I apologise if I offended you, no offense was meant.

I really hope things work out for you.

t0msky
10th March 2010, 04:34 PM

we all hope you make a speedy recovery smitty m8, no rush bud, your spot in ES is saved for when you return
good to see that you know when to goto normal mode piggy, one little thing changes a persons opinion, but dont disappoint me get back to asshole mode straight away.

i see that VS went crawling to TC begging for help, "oh please help us, ES are fisting us and we need some real players to help us"

meekpig
10th March 2010, 04:40 PM
we all hope you make a speedy recovery smitty m8, no rush bud, your spot in ES is saved for when you return
good to see that you know when to goto normal mode piggy, one little thing changes a persons opinion, but dont disappoint me get back to asshole mode straight away.

i see that VS went crawling to TC begging for help, "oh please help us, ES are fisting us and we need some real players to help us"

Trust me p0rnsky, if that was you I would be praying for a long and painful illness for you :p

t0msky
10th March 2010, 04:46 PM
too late we dont believe you, you have shown you have a bit of humanity in you, all that hard work trying to promote the i dont give a fuck image, and its ruined by one display of concern, go spout that shit to TC who you all begged to join with you,"please join us, we will even boost your main if you will help us kill the big bad ES"
haha what a sad fucker you are, going begging other clans to jump in with ya to assist you in war, face it bud u got your crackling asses handed to you and now youre trying to just survive to the end of the age, dont worry son, i know you will fuck up for next age and next time i wont be a late started and ill kick the shit out of your account

meekpig
10th March 2010, 04:52 PM
too late we dont believe you, you have shown you have a bit of humanity in you, all that hard work trying to promote the i dont give a fuck image, and its ruined by one display of concern, go spout that shit to TC who you all begged to join with you,"please join us, we will even boost your main if you will help us kill the big bad ES"
haha what a sad fucker you are, going begging other clans to jump in with ya to assist you in war, face it bud u got your crackling asses handed to you and now youre trying to just survive to the end of the age, dont worry son, i know you will fuck up for next age and next time i wont be a late started and ill kick the shit out of your account

Lol d1cksky, I have only just realised we are in the same chain as TC, since my opinion seems to be worth jack shit in VS I will be leaving.

t0msky
10th March 2010, 04:59 PM
haha you dont have a grasp of anything your clan is doing, rofl you have been in chain with them for 2 days you fuckwit, hahahha, that really does take the biscuit, not only did vs beg tc to join and aid them, they kept it a secret froom you, omg im so lolz...
i cant believe your grasp of what your clan is doing is so tenuous that you dont see when they join another alliance, a sad day indeed for the porker

meekpig
10th March 2010, 05:03 PM
haha you dont have a grasp of anything your clan is doing, rofl you have been in chain with them for 2 days you fuckwit, hahahha, that really does take the biscuit, not only did vs beg tc to join and aid them, they kept it a secret froom you, omg im so lolz...
i cant believe your grasp of what your clan is doing is so tenuous that you dont see when they join another alliance, a sad day indeed for the porker

Yes pr1cksky, a sad day indeed

t0msky
10th March 2010, 05:10 PM
and it gets worse....Viral st0rMs 42 902

thats what i call burning the bacon fat, it must really grind, when youre the sole voice of vs, and they go behind your bac like this, can you feel the knife digging in deep piggy ?
they decided a group of rankers is a better option than a mouthy fucker like you, that shit would really grind me i know that much, im glad im in es and they arent that devious to let members down like that, let alone an admin

meekpig
10th March 2010, 05:17 PM
and it gets worse....Viral st0rMs 42 902

thats what i call burning the bacon fat, it must really grind, when youre the sole voice of vs, and they go behind your bac like this, can you feel the knife digging in deep piggy ?
they decided a group of rankers is a better option than a mouthy fucker like you, that shit would really grind me i know that much, im glad im in es and they arent that devious to let members down like that, let alone an admin

No comment cUntsky ;)

t0msky
10th March 2010, 05:20 PM
No comment cUntsky ;)

its ok i understand piggy, you should pick your alliance more carefully, mebbe you can join ES next age and we will make sure youre not let down by the clan, im sure we would let you in, of course youre gonna have to learn to spell and argue a little better, also a sense of humour wouldnt go amiss and also it might help if you dont eat so much humble pie between now and then , your already a little porky, dont want you turning into a potbellied pig now do we

Smitty
10th March 2010, 07:55 PM

Offense was taken, but apology accepted.

midnight_sun
10th March 2010, 08:20 PM
lol

winchester
10th March 2010, 08:55 PM
LOOK UP IN THE SKY!!!!!!!

IT'S A PLANE

NO IT'S A SPEEDING BULLIT

LOOK OUT IT'S A PIG

A FLYING PINK PIG FFS !!!

GEEZUS HE'S ON FIRE !!!!!!

HE'S FLAMING OUT !!!!!!!

RUN EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!

It's my duty to inform you a pig has crashed and burned. He was from early reports
coming in a big fat stupid loud mouth retarted pig from all accounts.

Reports coming in from England, Scotland and Wales are estimating the death toll to be in the 10's of thousand
with authorities taking reports of 1000 and 1000's reporting serious burns from the flaming pork fat. It was
a real big pig.School children are traumatized from the smell of his feet. There's burned ham everywhere
There are reports of a debris cloud smelling of burned bacon moving east towards europe. It is thought that
the debris cloud may trigger a mini ice age lasting upwards of one week in the northern hemisphere.
Thank the Norse Gods the tragity happened on an island in the middle of no where

It's being reported that the booting from his alliance triggered a deadly emotional response from said pig
causing him to blow a fuse and launch himself into suborbit.

More information will be forwarded as it becomes available.
This news flash flash has been delivered from " ES NEWS CENTRAL" SHINGINGSTAR reporting

There's one major flaw in this report

WE ALL KNOW FREAKING PIGS CAN'T FLY

I'm good ain't I lmao

Shiningstar

meekpig
10th March 2010, 09:03 PM
LOOK UP IN THE SKY!!!!!!!

IT'S A PLANE

NO IT'S A SPEEDING BULLIT

LOOK OUT IT'S A PIG

A FLYING PINK PIG FFS !!!

GEEZUS HE'S ON FIRE !!!!!!

HE'S FLAMING OUT !!!!!!!

RUN EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!

It's my duty to inform you a pig has crashed and burned. He was from early reports
coming in a big fat stupid loud mouth retarted pig from all accounts.

Reports coming in from England, Scotland and Wales are estimating the death toll to be in the 10's of thousand
with authorities taking reports of 1000 and 1000's reporting serious burns from the flaming pork fat. It was
a real big pig.School children are traumatized from the smell of his feet. There's burned ham everywhere
There are reports of a debris cloud smelling of burned bacon moving east towards europe. It is thought that
the debris cloud may trigger a mini ice age lasting upwards of one week in the northern hemisphere.
Thank the Norse Gods the tragity happened on an island in the middle of no where

It's being reported that the booting from his alliance triggered a deadly emotional response from said pig
causing him to blow a fuse and launch himself into suborbit.

More information will be forwarded as it becomes available.
This news flash flash has been delivered from " ES NEWS CENTRAL" SHINGINGSTAR reporting

There's one major flaw in this report

WE ALL KNOW FREAKING PIGS CAN'T FLY

I'm good ain't I lmao

Shiningstar

You're just off you fucking head :icon_eek:

Your covert operations center orders 25 spies to attempt to sabotage 1,070 Dragonskins.
Your spies sneak into Shiningstar's command center, and sabotage 1,070 Dragonskins.
Your intelligence division estimates the cost for Shiningstar to recover: 1,070,000,000 Gold

Your weapon damage cost: 22,036,638 Gold
STOP - 10 attempts in the last 24 hours
6 successes (14 hours 7 minutes 32 seconds til you can sab again)
Copy one for each success:
Your spies sneak into Shiningstar's command center, and sabotage 1,070 Dragonskins.
Copy grouped by weapon:
Your spies sneak into Shiningstar's command center, and sabotage 1,070 Dragonskins. x6

Weapon Report
Dragonskins
Broken: 9,844 <----- 9 BILLION GONE

Keep it up Recon King, I win every time:rofl:

RichOahu_ES
10th March 2010, 09:28 PM
so piggy

i could use an officer next age ;-P

midnight_sun
10th March 2010, 10:06 PM
Nah piggy will join under me.

tonyrodolfo
10th March 2010, 10:16 PM
even tho tom sucks at sabbing and only brings ES sabs down its still good to see him back if only for his GUA post :P

and damn rich got to love the signature

Zues
10th March 2010, 11:59 PM

Amusing, you say pig doesn't know whats going on with his chain and yet you don't realise we are in this war because you declared on us as far as i know.

Clearly you don't know whats going on in your chain.

And pig why leave, we can all smash up ES together

RichOahu_ES
11th March 2010, 02:45 AM
i gave the first approval because frontier never responded to my message about ceasing sabs on the new ES member. instead he sabbed again, so i gave first approval.

AND

it takes at least THREE ES admins to get a war going.

tom was another one. that was only two.

so *cough try again ;-)

t0msky
11th March 2010, 05:30 AM
Amusing, you say pig doesn't know whats going on with his chain and yet you don't realise we are in this war because you declared on us as far as i know.

Clearly you don't know whats going on in your chain.

And pig why leave, we can all smash up ES together

i knew and surprisingly still do know whats going on, unlike what goes on in vs, we over at es actually "talk" to each other, we even keep all our members informed, i was the second approval on TC, what we are discussing here is the fact an admin at vs wasnt informed that tc and vs merged into one chain, the result of which is that vs has lost a number of members in one day, their best sabbing account as it happens, it shows what vs think of both their membres and admins when they dont inform them that they agreed to join tc, going begging to tc for help is a real sad day for vs

Smitty
11th March 2010, 11:14 AM
A man and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door. The man got out of bed, donned his slippers and robe and went to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, asked for a push.

"Not a chance," says the husband, "it is three o'clock in the morning!"

He slammed the door and returned to bed. Fifteen minutes later the ritual is again repeated, and he is steaming mad when he returned to the bedroom. This time his wife asked, "Who was at the door?".

"Some drunk asking for a push," he scowled.

She asked "Did you help him?".

"No, I did not, it is three o'clock in the morning and it is pouring rain!"

"Well, you have a short memory," said his wife. "Don't you remember about three months ago when we broke down and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself!"

The man did as he is wife suggested, got dressed, and went out into the pouring rain.

He called out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?"

"Yes" came back a reply.

"I've decided to give you a push, where are you?" called out the husband.

"I'm Over here on the swing!" replied the drunk.

Octo
11th March 2010, 01:04 PM
Not so, SS. Over a year ago, someone once said when a colored man becomes president of the USA, pigs will fly. Well, sir, six months after Obama was installed into the oval office, guess what?? SWINE FLUOh hey there mister funny, next time, try a joke we haven't heard over 9000 times yet.

Smitty
11th March 2010, 02:57 PM
Oh hey there mister funny, next time, try a joke we haven't heard over 9000 times yet.
OKay, I'll try and fix it so you've only heard it 2001 times.

t0msky
11th March 2010, 03:07 PM
quiet times from VS and TC, it must be hard to type with all those tears in your eyes is the keyboard looking all fuzzy ?

on a side note i decided to get involved with those twitter things like facebook an my space, but i got mixed up and invited some people to come on my face
on a happier note my sab stats at 90 billion and should go voer the 100 billion after my run through of tc clan in an hour

RichOahu_ES
11th March 2010, 06:09 PM
psst tom.. they will NEVER post the alliance stats when they are loosing ;-p

nor will they acknowledge anything about them if they are not in their favor.

OMFG.. look at ES getting owned..... oh wait.... it isn't ES..... now if that isn't proof enough that VS had squat to do with the drop we took when ES had a scuffle with PHNX, i don't know what other proof is needed.

EliteSabbers 55 1,121
The Company 43 1,080
Viral st0rMs 40 912

Don-
11th March 2010, 07:56 PM
quiet times from VS and TC, it must be hard to type with all those tears in your eyes is the keyboard looking all fuzzy ?

on a side note i decided to get involved with those twitter things like facebook an my space, but i got mixed up and invited some people to come on my face
on a happier note my sab stats at 90 billion and should go voer the 100 billion after my run through of tc clan in an hour

wow nice sabstats, do you feel cool now, posting them in public?

~Don.

t0msky
11th March 2010, 08:09 PM
wow nice sabstats, do you feel cool now, posting them in public?

~Don.

yes my e-penis is getting longer, can you feel it poking you in the back ?

considering that was achieved almost exclusively on VS and TC i kind of think its relevant, if you disagree its all good, i mean i might be wrong to report damage done to the enemy, in the correct fucking war thread, unlike you who has nothing to contribute to this thread (unless your in either of the raped chains) then im guessing i might have actually been ok to post it.
would you rather i post endless reports of who and what i sabbed or just be happy with a total, i mean it isnt all about endless spamming, i have to get my jollies off to, i think your a little cruel to deny me at least some swinging of my big e-penis

RichOahu_ES
11th March 2010, 09:13 PM

considering that was achieved almost exclusively on VS and TC i kind of think its relevant, if you disagree its all good, i mean i might be wrong to report damage done to the enemy, in the correct fucking war thread, unlike you who has nothing to contribute to this thread (unless your in either of the raped chains) then im guessing i might have actually been ok to post it.
would you rather i post endless reports of who and what i sabbed or just be happy with a total, i mean it isnt all about endless spamming, i have to get my jollies off to, i think your a little cruel to deny me at least some swinging of my big e-penis

ok, that made me LOL in RL

Da_D_Master
11th March 2010, 09:14 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

VS is crumbling D: :( :'(

Well despite losing members and dropping lots of points, and... like no one being active, and info not being spread throughout VS, I SHALL STAY AND FIGHT, mwhuahahahaha.
You might be able to stop my clan, but you can't stop me! :D /me runs and hides with everyone else

No, but seriously i wasn't told of TC + VS being inchain together either :'( and thats not cool. However, more peoples == more win, right? (or maybe more to lose :/)

psst tom.. they will NEVER post the alliance stats when they are loosing ;-p
lies.

EliteSabbers 56 1,167
The Company 42 1,035
Viral st0rMs 40 912 </3

Don-
11th March 2010, 11:16 PM

Reporting damage to who? google spider bot?:badger:

in case you hadn't noticed the theatre is empty champ, theres only ever max ~20-30 people come here nowadays and of those only a few actually post, so your e-peen is gonna take longer to grow mmk? but hey thats cool, thats what your ES sycophants are for right richohau-es? :icon_laug

~Don.

RichOahu_ES
11th March 2010, 11:51 PM
i would respond to don but i don't want him to think i am tryign to flatter him.

Zues
12th March 2010, 01:24 AM
i think those points are a little bit deceptive, as soon as news of the war spread we sold our DA or most of us did, + one of our top ranked accounts sold off (for the end of age not your doing).

Now that would drop our points i suppose? but well done to you on increasing them :worship2:

RichOahu_ES
12th March 2010, 01:47 AM
selling DA is a direct result of us..... thus a few sell offs (like we are having everyday) is irelevant.

the smart thing you guys could do, is leave VS. use your get out of jail free card with ES, and rank out the end of the age.

;-)

t0msky
12th March 2010, 05:22 AM
selling DA is a direct result of us..... thus a few sell offs (like we are having everyday) is irelevant.

the smart thing you guys could do, is leave VS. use your get out of jail free card with ES, and rank out the end of the age.

;-)

it seems they listened........
now if they can only stop the slaughter of their clan, they might be able to rank bfore age end.

@Don

there may be only 20 ppl coming here don, but i know your reading them, thats enough for me, im quite happy to slap my huge e-penis on your forehead every time you come here, it msakes me feel warm knowing that you walk away from here with my e-juice trickling out the corner of your mouth

Smitty
12th March 2010, 01:51 PM
now if they can only stop the slaughter of their clan, they might be able to rank bfore age end.

@Don

there may be only 20 ppl coming here don, but i know your reading them, thats enough for me, im quite happy to slap my huge e-penis on your forehead every time you come here, it msakes me feel warm knowing that you walk away from here with my e-juice trickling out the corner of your mouth

With all this E-stuff, can I add mine? E-GADS

t0msky
12th March 2010, 03:07 PM
smitty you know you can always add yours, you have an open invitation to swing anything you want my way

meekpig
12th March 2010, 05:46 PM

@Don

And everyone of those 20 people think you are a complete retard, I know because I had a survey done, even the ES half wits said you are a retard, but I'm not really sure they actually understood the questionnaire though? many of their papers seemed spoiled by some form of what I can only describe as some form of human liquid, I'm really hoping it came out of their mouths as they drooled with retardness over not understanding the question, the other option of wanking over my questionnaire, I really don't want to think about :O

t0msky
12th March 2010, 06:22 PM
And everyone of those 20 people think you are a complete retard, I know because I had a survey done, even the ES half wits said you are a retard, but I'm not really sure they actually understood the questionnaire though? many of their papers seemed spoiled by some form of what I can only describe as some form of human liquid, I'm really hoping it came out of their mouths as they drooled with retardness over not understanding the question, the other option of wanking over my questionnaire, I really don't want to think about :O

i prefer to think of myself as "SPECIAL" retard is such an overused word, and i get all the perks of free days out with some lovely girl holding my hand as i cross the road, and if i mess myself she gives me a soap down and dries me off, its kind of a win situation and from what i heard most ES wanked over your questionaire, hows it feel having our love for you on your hands ?
good to see you crawled from under whatever rock you was sitting under with your burning cheeks all red from shame and embarrassment piggy, i had thought we had lost you for this age because all the shit you spouted was blown away when your clan betrayed you.
are you going to go back to vs now piggy and make demands on them?

meekpig
12th March 2010, 06:34 PM
i prefer to think of myself as "SPECIAL" retard is such an overused word, and i get all the perks of free days out with some lovely girl holding my hand as i cross the road, and if i mess myself she gives me a soap down and dries me off, its kind of a win situation and from what i heard most ES wanked over your questionaire, hows it feel having our love for you on your hands ?
good to see you crawled from under whatever rock you was sitting under with your burning cheeks all red from shame and embarrassment piggy, i had thought we had lost you for this age because all the shit you spouted was blown away when your clan betrayed you.
are you going to go back to vs now piggy and make demands on them?

I'm quite happy with my own alliance for now for this Age, :8) is doing great, no one has shafted me yet, but with only 2 members that is to be expected, as for VS, if they ever get to full strength again and don't make a ranker their lead you never know ;)

And I'm glad you know all ES members are wankers, but I didn't think you would admit that on GUA, but as you are the special of special retards it shouldn't have surprised me :p

t0msky
12th March 2010, 07:02 PM
we are what we are piggy and we arent embarrassed by that, we love to give mutual reacharounds, wear gimp masks and all members without exception love deep penetrating anal sex, but we are all comfortable with who and what we are in life so its all good, you on the other hand must be a confuseed young man, no peers to emulate or learn from, excluded from all activities within your family circle its a sad existence being the runt of the litter piggy, but its ok we are doing a charity push to ensure youre not bacon in 6 months, we have put together some funds and leashy has agreed to take it in return for giving you a new home, he has agreed but you you will have to wear a gimp mask and squeel like the proverbial for him, but you will grow to love your new home

better get gimped up and ready for some lovin lil piggy

EnterTheLion
12th March 2010, 07:13 PM
I'm no wanker :icon_eek:

*Removes Penis from hand*

... sorry, was having a moment with piggies avatar.

I like piggy, he's handsome in his own little way, rather masculine, too. Have you seen his account? My word, I shudder when I view his stats and I tell you what, if I was at a club and he tried to pick me up by producing a picture from his wallet of his RoC account stats... my-my, piggy wouldn't be going home alone that night. Boy, I'd even stop dancing to "It's raining men" and lead him straight to the bathroom...

... whoa, I need another moment.

:<3: Semper

meekpig
12th March 2010, 07:34 PM
I can't be arsed quoting Semper or sHit0nMyd1cksky, mainly because I have no idea how to do that, but I will say this for the pair of shirt lifters, since I outed ES a few days ago as the prick lovers they are, they have embraced their love of cock and are now quite open about it, I hold my hands up, and only my hands, and congratulate ES for coming out on GUA, I have to take some credit however as it was me who forced you guys out, I hope you get many more blow jobs from this thread, I really do

t0msky
12th March 2010, 07:48 PM
clearly you havent read much of gua, we have been out since 06, even the straight members i ES decided to do a bit of switch hitting, the joy of being in ES is you never go home alone, man woman it works, i mean come on piggy even an idiot like you should know, theres no biological difference between a mans mouth and a womans mouth, and ass feels good no matter the sex...embrace it with us piggy, get your pink shirt on and come dance to the weather girls with us.....ooo brb gotta dance its ABBA

RichOahu_ES
13th March 2010, 03:11 PM
EliteSabbers 56 1,196
Viral st0rMs 39 933
The Company 32 768

is there any question at all about this war? VS, send stone here to admit ES won, and we will let you rank out ;-)

TC, RUN!!!!!!

Zues
13th March 2010, 03:47 PM
*sees smoke billowing out of the post above*

That explains that post...

OutlawDragon
13th March 2010, 05:59 PM
VS joining under TC without everyone knowing was my fault. I was talking to TC ect.. and then before I went and informed VS ect I got sick and was running a tempature of 103. And I've been pretty much out of it for the last 3-4 days.

I'm pretty disapointed in ES I've had no more then 6 ES members sab me in each of the last 3 days.. Thats pretty sad from an "elite" sabbing chain. and I'm a great sab target? Getting tired already ES?

RichOahu_ES
13th March 2010, 07:33 PM
no outlaw, you can't sab back.... is no fun sabbing you

is like beating up a retarded kid, if you win, you still loose

t0msky
13th March 2010, 08:13 PM
the thing is outlaw, so many members ghost you, wait till you try and use that SA ;p
as for your clan, lets be honest, its destroyed, how many have left ?
i do more damage to myself sabbing you, than your clan does to me in total, now thats a sad fact, but a fact none the less.
and for those wo dont sab you, they are concentrating on killing the 3 ppl in vs who do sab, after all why bother with you when u have 900 mill spy, we will concentrate on ur SA when the 3 sabbers remaining in VS have no spy :), although outof principal i sab you daily, but then i sab ALL of VS daily, whether they have a dagger or a billion pickaxes, im sabbing them

Gambino
13th March 2010, 10:05 PM
(1) as for your clan, lets be honest, its destroyed, how many have left ?

(2) we will concentrate on ur SA when the 3 sabbers remaining in VS have no spy

(3) but then i sab ALL of VS daily, whether they have a dagger or a billion pickaxes, im sabbing them

FIRST AND FOREMOST, where is the love?
(1) There are many members left in VS and we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. You may not see them t0msky because you have hardly any weapons to sab. Along with most of ES.

(2) See #1, we have sabbers that sab daily, but why do major damage on ourselves when hardly any of you have anything left to sab?

(3) Then you are not doing it right, sabbing 9m worth of tools and doing equal damage to yourself.

(4) How many ES members have to sell to TAPZ just so he can stay afloat in the rankings? Geeze, the man is making martyrs out of your members and can barely hold the tools.

(5) Poor Shiningstar tried running from sabs and joining another chain. Once he brought the sabs to chain #2, they booted him, he has no where else to go except for ES.

(6) /rebuttal.I mean nothing harsh by these words, just stating the painfully obvious and back to being mature about it. When did ES change it's meaning to EliteShittalkers. I sincerely think you guys look ridiculous with the amount of BS that comes out of you all. Shiningstar, I mean, does anything come out of your mouth that doesn't boast yourself? Key, I think you need to get a hobby in RL. You take things too seriously on here. It's just a game! When VS warred TW, at least I made some friends out of it. You guys are just kinda sad to be honest. I mean I truly feel sorry for you all. In all seriousness. Lighten up. I sab you, you sab me. Awesome, good job, see you tomorrow.

And BTW, I used to be ES in KoC days when BADASS_Babe, Custos, Danny, Croc were running things. Old school ES would be ashamed of your attitudes I think. Or I would hope so.
If it takes a bigger man, then.. Hi, I'm Gambino nice you meet you.
/imho

M3J
13th March 2010, 10:08 PM
no outlaw, you can't sab back.... is no fun sabbing you

is like beating up a retarded kid, if you win, you still loose

Which might explain why apparently not as much VS is sabbing ES. D:

Leash
14th March 2010, 03:41 AM
And BTW, I used to be ES in KoC days when BADASS_Babe, Custos, Danny, Croc were running things. Old school ES would be ashamed of your attitudes I think. Or I would hope so.
/imho

LOLOL Bull shiiiiiiiit. That was the time elo was active and Gawd damnnn we are nothing compared to him. So please, shut it :)

EnterTheLion
14th March 2010, 04:07 AM
(1) There are many members left in VS and we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. You may not see them t0msky because you have hardly any weapons to sab. Along with most of ES.

(2) See #1, we have sabbers that sab daily, but why do major damage on ourselves when hardly any of you have anything left to sab?

(3) Then you are not doing it right, sabbing 9m worth of tools and doing equal damage to yourself.

(4) How many ES members have to sell to TAPZ just so he can stay afloat in the rankings? Geeze, the man is making martyrs out of your members and can barely hold the tools.

(5) Poor Shiningstar tried running from sabs and joining another chain. Once he brought the sabs to chain #2, they booted him, he has no where else to go except for ES.

(6) /rebuttal.I mean nothing harsh by these words, just stating the painfully obvious and back to being mature about it. When did ES change it's meaning to EliteShittalkers. I sincerely think you guys look ridiculous with the amount of BS that comes out of you all. Shiningstar, I mean, does anything come out of your mouth that doesn't boast yourself? Key, I think you need to get a hobby in RL. You take things too seriously on here. It's just a game! When VS warred TW, at least I made some friends out of it. You guys are just kinda sad to be honest. I mean I truly feel sorry for you all. In all seriousness. Lighten up. I sab you, you sab me. Awesome, good job, see you tomorrow.

/imho

Hi, Gambino, I'm Semper and it's a pleasure to meet you.

I'm not speaking for any other in ES, but I've always been under the impression that most of what's written is pretty much tongue-in-cheek. If I were to take it as, say, serious banter, mate, then I would be all serial like Key is (jokes, Rich). Hmmm... like most alliances, I guess you just have to know the members to understand them and realize they aren't that bad.

To address your points, mate:

1) I don't doubt that there are many active members left in VS... I'm reminded by their presence in my logs.

My armory isn't massive, but it does warrant attention (well, in my opinion, anyway).

2) We, too, have sabbers that sab daily. By what you're saying, to me, the difference between ES and VS is that some of us actually will go out of our way to sab the accounts with 1k weapons regardless of damages (although the damages do suck).

3) It's not a matter of doing it "right", man, it's about doing it "thorough".

4) Funny... TAPZ isn't even our Lead Account. I don't know, perhaps ES members just gave him the sells because they were done for the Age and respect the man and his efforts.

5) Shinny does as Shinny do... even I had a laugh at his running backwards and forwards :) .

6) Perhaps it's you that needs to "lighten up", mate. Why you would take anything said here overly serious is just silly. If you do take it seriously, let me quote Richard Pryor: "grab a Coke and a smile and shut the f**k up" (no offense, of course ;) ) .

t0msky
14th March 2010, 06:09 AM

/imho

i wont go through it verbatim gambino m8, but i will say this, nothing about this game is serious and i have a lot of vs and others in our irc room dropping in to chat, including outlawdragon, who i chat to daily and consider an internet friend, ill buy you the coke and you can do the rest.

and please dont steal our jibes at vs, get your own and be somewhat original, damn sheep humpers coming here and stealing the goat humpers insults...what next

Da_D_Master
14th March 2010, 06:57 AM
AHA! I knew it. ES really does <3 us :D :couple: :love::heart:

so... this mean we can... erm... nvm, i forgot :o

EliteSabbers 55 1,204
ES avg: 21.9 points per person
Viral st0rMs 39 956
VS avg: 24.5 points per person

so on average VS PWNS J00!!! WOOT :D

t0msky
14th March 2010, 10:22 AM
lol ur almost a politician, using numbers to try and create a win position, id suggest doing a poll but its a fact that 75% of people think that 3/4 of polls are faked
/me slaps masters ass...get out of here big boi

winchester
14th March 2010, 10:29 AM
How's this work for you House
Read a few of my old posts and a couple of the reply's especially the one from Outlaw making note of the fact my account was wiped out
I stated then what was going to happen and there wasn't a damn thing you good do about it
Well I did it and there wasn't a damn thing you could do to stop me.
Just one small account at the bottom of a chain without the need of 50 click monkey's to rise to the top.
I'm great at this game mate and I feel no shame what so ever admitting it.
Has me wondering you smug prick...could you do the same ?

Shiningstar

t0msky
14th March 2010, 11:27 AM
RAAWWWRRR went shining and the watchers trembled, some of ES even stopped huimping their goats to see what the fuss was about.......

RichOahu_ES
14th March 2010, 02:19 PM

Shiningstar

thats some facts right there. don't know how many times i have heard from VS they were going to destroy him, or take him out. he might not be a sabber (some times he does) but he slays and anoyes in other ways. ES is made up of various types of people from all over the world. shinning in his way of play is a very valuable member of ES. just like jackrabbit. she doesn't sab, she don't even hardley bank or even buy weapons. we apreciate ALL our members and that is the difference between us and alot of other alliances, especialy VS. from the outside looking in, it looks to me like VS is all smoke and mirrors, they get you to join, then forget about you. well not in ES. we will do whatever it take to help every member. from sacraficing our account to sending credits, whatever it takes. ask tom. he came back and he got an out pouring of help. ask others that come back or start late.

and old school? that coment made me laugh. most of ES IS old school ;-)

meekpig
14th March 2010, 05:32 PM
How's this work for you House
Read a few of my old posts and a couple of the reply's especially the one from Outlaw making note of the fact my account was wiped out
I stated then what was going to happen and there wasn't a damn thing you good do about it
Well I did it and there wasn't a damn thing you could do to stop me.
Just one small account at the bottom of a chain without the need of 50 click monkey's to rise to the top.

Shiningstar

LMFAO, you have been wiped out twice, both times ES bailed you out by sacrificing ES accounts so you didn't look the complete retard that you actually are, now you come on here spouting how great you are, too fucking funny.

And since I sabbed you for over 12b in two days you have not been back for my gold? What's up Shittingitstar, too scared to take my gold?

How's that working for you Shitstickstar, you yellow bellied piece of shit?

Da_D_Master
14th March 2010, 07:41 PM
lol ur almost a politician, using numbers to try and create a win position, id suggest doing a poll but its a fact that 75% of people think that 3/4 of polls are faked
/me slaps masters ass...get out of here big boi

Well i was considering running for president one day, so this is just a bit of a warm up.

EliteSabbers 55 1,204
ES avg: 21.9 points per person
Viral st0rMs 39 956
VS avg: 24.5 points per person

EliteSabbers 54 1,209
Avg: 22 per person
Viral st0rMs 36 957
Avg: 27 per person

Well as you can see from the calculations it is obvious who is the winner here. At a glance it might have appeared that ES was winning, but a more in-depth look at the statistics you'd find that it is VS that is actually smashing ES on a points per man basis. (obviously has nothing to do with player loss... anyone can see that)
There are a number of reasons for such an occurrence.

A summary of points:
1. VS as a whole really does put an effort in
2. ES thinks they do, but don't really
3. well, there isn't a third point

Now i shall begin, despite ES thoughts of VS we do a rather good job, and collectively sab our war targets O: Thus, although individually we aren't much to be reckoned with together we PWN JOO!

Secondly, the only reason ES has any members to begin with is due to there 2 goats for 1 deal. As a result of this ES points rise due to there overwhelming numbers. However, not is all as it seems. Due to ES being 2 busy humping their goats (site Reference 1) they are unable to realise they are being hurt, and 2 busy to do anything about it, and so only a select few from ES have to try and make up for all the other members non-helpingness in times of war.

Now as I have not prepared a third point i shall just skip to conclusion (hope you don't mind).

In conclusion, it is the undeniable truth that VS is PWNING ES in every way possible. THIS IS FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/the end

Reference 1: ES humping Goats

RAAWWWRRR went shining and the watchers trembled, some of ES even stopped huimping their goats to see what the fuss was about.......

P.S Facts on GUA aren't really facts, more like editable strings of words with the "THIS IS FACT" attached, as thy Rich seems to undoubtedly like to do.

thats some facts right there.

ok, so i was only able to find Rich say "fact" twice... slight flaw... but all my other points are still valid, k? :)

OutlawDragon
14th March 2010, 10:28 PM
I just found out a very disturbing FACT about ES. They are racists!! one of there leaders is a member of the KKK. (For all of you non-americans the Klu Klux Klan is like american nazis)

I even have evidence to support my FACTS

[00:19] *** Leashy has joined #ES
[00:19] *** ChanServ sets mode +q on Leashy
[00:19] *** ChanServ sets mode +o on Leashy
[00:19] <OutlawDragon> :o
[00:20] <OutlawDragon> everyone shhhh Leashy is here
[00:20] <OutlawDragon> pretend like we were'nt just talking about him
[00:20] <Leashy> kkk
[00:20] <Leashy> go ahead
[00:20] <Leashy> i don't mind!
[00:20] <OutlawDragon> :o Leashy is a member of the KKK
[00:21] <OutlawDragon> [00:20] <Leashy> kkk
[00:21] <OutlawDragon> ^ proof
[00:22] <Leashy> true story
[00:22] <Leashy> u got me !

M3J
14th March 2010, 11:20 PM
it looks to me like VS is all smoke and mirrors, they get you to join, then forget about you.
Not really, they don't. Despite not being in VS chain, some actually still helped me. Even in VS, I had a lot of help and helped others out. HeroicSacrifice and wicked_rober (I think) are two of whom I found hits for, though former isn't in VS anymore.
It looks to me like you need glasses. Anyone in VS private channel asked for hits or recons, we've helped.

RichOahu_ES
15th March 2010, 12:41 AM
Well i was considering running for president one day, so this is just a bit of a warm up.

EliteSabbers 54 1,209
Avg: 22 per person
Viral st0rMs 36 957
Avg: 27 per person

Well as you can see from the calculations it is obvious who is the winner here. At a glance it might have appeared that ES was winning, but a more in-depth look at the statistics you'd find that it is VS that is actually smashing ES on a points per man basis. (obviously has nothing to do with player loss... anyone can see that)
There are a number of reasons for such an occurrence.

A summary of points:
1. VS as a whole really does put an effort in
2. ES thinks they do, but don't really
3. well, there isn't a third point

Now i shall begin, despite ES thoughts of VS we do a rather good job, and collectively sab our war targets O: Thus, although individually we aren't much to be reckoned with together we PWN JOO!

Secondly, the only reason ES has any members to begin with is due to there 2 goats for 1 deal. As a result of this ES points rise due to there overwhelming numbers. However, not is all as it seems. Due to ES being 2 busy humping their goats (site Reference 1) they are unable to realise they are being hurt, and 2 busy to do anything about it, and so only a select few from ES have to try and make up for all the other members non-helpingness in times of war.

Now as I have not prepared a third point i shall just skip to conclusion (hope you don't mind).

In conclusion, it is the undeniable truth that VS is PWNING ES in every way possible. THIS IS FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/the end

Reference 1: ES humping Goats

P.S Facts on GUA aren't really facts, more like editable strings of words with the "THIS IS FACT" attached, as thy Rich seems to undoubtedly like to do.

ok, so i was only able to find Rich say "fact" twice... slight flaw... but all my other points are still valid, k? :)

was three times in those that you posted

Da_D_Master
15th March 2010, 03:03 AM
was three times in those that you posted

ah yes, you caught me out. Well, i did mean only two posts...eh well :)

KaosKidd
16th March 2010, 09:59 AM

That's funny... Real funny... Considering how you speak as if you know something and you don't: In fact, the only one posting in this sub who is retarded is you meekpig... Thus, proving without doubt, you once again are NOT in fact understanding or knowing of the facts! That's just so much like you Piggie! Always fresh with the mouth, fast at the fingers and lacking in the thinking. It's people with your mentality that deserve to be removed from the genetic pool of man kind. Lets face it meekpig; if your DNA was removed from the genetic pool of man (or pig kind for that matter), there would be no loss. In fact, as already proven by your inability to cope, comprehend or understand the facts as presented to you and just grow up, it would be a bonus to the genetic pools of both man and pig kind.

And as far as you doing something smart like a survey, well, all that needs to be said is based on your results. See, if real people had gotten your survey, then you would have real results. However, because you only sent it to your imaginary friends, you got the results you considered valid; only in your mind.

<Deep sigh> One day, piggy here will comprehend the nature of life and understand the game of living. Until then, it's our sorrowful duty to keep him in check, and attempt to teach him the real meaning of life: Good Friends, Good Food and Good times.

Kaos Kidd.
<Rant done... Wow... it felt good to get that off my chest...>

meekpig
16th March 2010, 03:49 PM
That's funny... Real funny... Considering how you speak as if you know something and you don't: In fact, the only one posting in this sub who is retarded is you meekpig... Thus, proving without doubt, you once again are NOT in fact understanding or knowing of the facts! That's just so much like you Piggie! Always fresh with the mouth, fast at the fingers and lacking in the thinking. It's people with your mentality that deserve to be removed from the genetic pool of man kind. Lets face it meekpig; if your DNA was removed from the genetic pool of man (or pig kind for that matter), there would be no loss. In fact, as already proven by your inability to cope, comprehend or understand the facts as presented to you and just grow up, it would be a bonus to the genetic pools of both man and pig kind.

And as far as you doing something smart like a survey, well, all that needs to be said is based on your results. See, if real people had gotten your survey, then you would have real results. However, because you only sent it to your imaginary friends, you got the results you considered valid; only in your mind.

<Deep sigh> One day, piggy here will comprehend the nature of life and understand the game of living. Until then, it's our sorrowful duty to keep him in check, and attempt to teach him the real meaning of life: Good Friends, Good Food and Good times.

Kaos Kidd.
<Rant done... Wow... it felt good to get that off my chest...>

LMFAO, this post isn't worthy of a reply, all I'll say is leave posting to the big boys, you just aint good enough lol, now go away and play with your dolls.

R1DD1CK
27th March 2010, 03:13 AM
Pig, I think what KaosKidd was trying to say was,

uEXEKT1HNM4

I read the lryics and wet my knickers.. It's so you :D
hehe, funking funny.

RichOahu_ES
27th March 2010, 03:27 PM
lol, that nails it for pig!!!

great find m8!

meekpig
27th March 2010, 03:47 PM
lol, that nails it for pig!!!

great find m8!

Here's one for you girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3etdA3K-qGY&feature=related

R1DD1CK
27th March 2010, 04:49 PM
Damn it pig!!!!

If you want to offend Key, your going to have to up your GuA attitude!!

Post summit funny, like you used to do :)

One of the reasons I came back to this game was to read your posts.

RAfG3iKZAGA

Oh, and this isn't directed @ ether of you two as you both know I have a lot of respect for you both.

:Flaming; Trolling (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?65643-Rules-(revised)): ppl you like, is allowed.

RichOahu_ES
27th March 2010, 05:57 PM
Here's one for you girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3etdA3K-qGY&feature=related

tsk tsk piggy. stop the hate! am thinking you didn't bother watching the post from r1dd1ck.

or were you posting that video because of a barbie fetish you have?

R1DD1CK
27th March 2010, 06:14 PM
PLZ start the age. I have vodka? I'll share.

RichOahu_ES
27th March 2010, 09:31 PM
is UFC fights.. the age can wait!

t0msky
28th March 2010, 12:19 PM
this thread should be closed now...the age has ended, not sure if youre aware of that or not ....