PDA

View Full Version : SR + TFE + LGC + TFFirm

Scooter
1st March 2010, 07:55 PM
Just here to post that SR has joined with the TFE/LGC/TFFirm chain. Took a couple days of talks but it worked out. Woo. We fight as one and play as one.

iRC-KiNG
1st March 2010, 08:17 PM
Hmm.. Same as every age,.. SR joins up with someone else, and in the end they split up crying why they ever did it..
Amuses me why they just cannot play solo. :/

ZAR
1st March 2010, 08:19 PM
After LaCN has built up such a huge chain this was bound to happen I guess :)

jog1
1st March 2010, 08:28 PM
Hmm.. Same as every age,.. SR joins up with someone else, and in the end they split up crying why they ever did it..

We don't split up crying.

LaCN as a tons of chains with them so any help is welcomed, both chain get a boost from it.

FinalShowtime
1st March 2010, 09:44 PM
SR won age 12.

Enough said.

blazed420
1st March 2010, 10:14 PM
Not a big surprise that this would happen. I wish you guys the best of luck in the future... :)

JeNnAjAmEsoN
2nd March 2010, 01:55 AM
Until now this age I have discovered that SR is full of truly nice friendly people and that has been a huge possitive surprise. Glad to listen I will have the chance of meeting now all the other chains that were supposed to be as bad as the devil according to my ex-chain leaders.

If you always sleep with the same girl, how do you know is she is good in bed or not? :p

Screwdriver_LaCN
2nd March 2010, 05:53 AM
Nice merging ;) Good Luck to SR with their new old friends :P I mean SR joined TFE last age too :)

IDontKnowShane-TFE
2nd March 2010, 06:31 AM
Was obvious it was going to happen, still I think SR fits nicely with TFE as the clickmonkeysquad, welcome to the straight side of KoC!

AxEHeaD15
2nd March 2010, 01:30 PM
Good luck to all parties involved. Any cool name for the new alliance?

Also I would like to point out that although SR has a lot of members and some powerful accounts, LGC seems to be the flagship alliance here.

-AxE

jog1
2nd March 2010, 02:14 PM
Lady_Rowan 1,725,516 Dwarves ??? Gold 4
Final_Showtime 864,717 Dwarves ??? Gold 5
ThreeNoses 862,746 Humans ??? Gold 6
Sovereign 2,262,521 Dwarves ??? Gold 7
GridironGrace 587,292 Dwarves ??? Gold 8
Relinquished 352,096 Elves ??? Gold 9
Poseidon-SR 346,377 Orcs ??? Gold 10

all our chain. Thats some fire power!

chaser1
2nd March 2010, 02:20 PM
I can't say that I didn't see this coming, but it's always good to keep things interesting, right?

Rebbaslik
2nd March 2010, 03:30 PM
Good 4 you :D
hope to see some action soon :D

Bryan
2nd March 2010, 03:30 PM
I'm really looking forward to this. Welcome to the chain LGC/TFE/TFFirm !!!!

ZAR
2nd March 2010, 04:40 PM
I'm really looking forward to this. Welcome to the chain LGC/TFE/TFFirm !!!!
So TFE/LGC/Firm joined SR?

I hear there are even more chains inc? ^^

KaB
2nd March 2010, 08:51 PM
Welcome to the chain, ThunderSt0rm Alliance :)

blazed420
2nd March 2010, 10:06 PM
Oh wow, so Maelst0rm used MK for a leech spot for the first month then when it is time for him to pay it back he jumps chain? What a little bitch.

Hibun_th
2nd March 2010, 11:05 PM

LOL.. we played age 11 solo, most age 12 solo (till 1 month after LaCN war) and then we joined TFE and managed to get Nš1 spot (not specifically thanks to them, but yeah we did get some help from them and DL and etc.). And we've played age 13 alone till now and hold the biggest KoC account and several good ones (trinsic, final, gridrion, jake, etc.) you can not seriously tell me we can not play solo.. Specially when all the other chains been playing in groups for a long time. LaCN has been playing with TJO and several other alliances (now absorbed) and now LOP,
At the same time LOP was with TFE before and now with LaCN.
Well, TFE/LGC/DL/RF -- yalll know about
TFFirm was with several alliances in a slayerish chain the other ages and now with TFE.
FF.. well i give my respects to them, yet they used to stand with DES, then RU and NGF (which btw now stand with LaCN)-----> still the place where i have most of my KoC friends..

cmon we stood alone for longer than any other big chain lately.
so shush.

The_Sovereign
3rd March 2010, 05:20 PM
So TFE/LGC/Firm joined SR?

Not really. I know I am pretty ambivalent about the whole thing.

ZAR
3rd March 2010, 08:19 PM
Not really. I know I am pretty ambivalent about the whole thing.

Just quoted what was said - why are you ambivalent about it? :)

jog1
3rd March 2010, 09:45 PM
No one joined no one, it's a mutual thing. We still have our own alliances. Pretty much allies with benefits :D

IDontKnowShane-TFE
4th March 2010, 01:32 AM
No one joined no one, it's a mutual thing. We still have our own alliances. Pretty much allies with benefits :D

Technically if you look at the chain you'll see that it's TFE/LGC/TFFirm chain with SR fit in, but I guess that's bitching about the details :p

Neophyte
4th March 2010, 10:15 AM
Good luck to all chains, but im puzzled why you didnt join up from start of the new age?

jog1
4th March 2010, 11:56 AM
I guess shane and co getting banned changed the plans a little.

Phantomis
4th March 2010, 03:52 PM
At this rate, by the time Age 14 ends there will only be 2 chains.

This could be exciting, if they decide to be at war with each other.
Or it could be the death of KoC, since everyone will be too scared to slay or sab, and everyone will be a banker :p