PDA

View Full Version : Rp skin

Carnage
28th February 2010, 07:32 AM
This is as an example of a feature missing/broken issue.

The rp skin is not avaliable on gua since the upgrade

Sr Gregor
28th February 2010, 04:13 PM
Yay, I can post now. I am less concerned with specific skins than I am the ability to change skins in general, unless we intend for the site to have a specific look, in which case, this color scheme is kinda ugly.

Tau
28th February 2010, 04:32 PM
If the general concensus is that people would like an RP skin back, I can attempt to add to what I did before to patch the gaps in it. I've got some nice new brushes for GIMP now that will be good for it...

Let me know/I'll keep an eye in here.

Carnage
28th February 2010, 04:49 PM
The skin exists on the dev board, its just got well... holes in it. I'll be putting it back at some point once its fixed.

Nesuke
1st March 2010, 12:50 AM
I think it was that skin I used to use, but I'm not so sure. My eyes exploded again when I logged into the new gua lol. But it's not a priority to me anyway. If you need any graphics for the skin then PM me with the details, I have just acquired the latest Photoshop for my new laptop so I can design stuff pretty sharpish.

Carnage
1st March 2010, 05:44 AM
RP skin is back; but has missing images. I'm fixing them now

Carnage
1st March 2010, 05:56 AM
As you can see, its back, but still has a few 'issues'

The biggest as far as I see is the post icons being grey/blue, they are barely visible. If someone would like to create replacements, that'd be great

Nesuke
2nd March 2010, 01:02 AM
I've also noticed that the post times are blending in with the thread list background, it's not contrasting enough. I will take a look at those post icons.

Edit: Ok I've done the last_post icon with what time I have (5 minutes). I just desaturated the image and changed the selective colour properties to make it greyscale:

Edit2: Done the forum_new icon, made it black to be more befitting to the skin. I think the grey forum_read icon should be ok as the opposite but if you have suggestions I'd be willing to change this work: