PDA

View Full Version : Mods could explain this pls???

cata-ro
19th February 2010, 03:58 AM
<Rule> 7 hours ago andyt683 None
<Rule> I think you sabbed me by accident, so I fixed it. I also fixed those mistaken sabs you did on all those other people while I was at it. You need to take a look at your sabotage button, it might be stuck.

<Rule> andy removed 300b from my sab total

So this is just a game we cant sab mods/admins or what why andy remove 300 bil from BSS-Rulemachine sabotage damage???
In this game the sabing is free if he want to be 1st in top sabber list and to sab evry day top 100 what is the problem.
Andy if u dont want us to stop playing roc just ask thnx.

Nasser
19th February 2010, 04:02 AM
Hi fucking 5!
Welcome to Roc.

Pauly_D
19th February 2010, 04:08 AM
lol he was just joking, he didnt actually remove any damage from the sabs he just pretended to, just send him a message and he'll put the sab total back. People take things way too seriously, this is supposed to be a game where you can have fun, if you throw all your toys out the pram when someone plays a prank on you then get out, lighten up.
Andy told everyone about it last night and that message just makes the joke funnier

Pyrorazer
19th February 2010, 04:11 AM
Hmm altering someones stats is a joke now?

LebaneseSilverWings
19th February 2010, 04:12 AM
lol he was just joking, he didnt actually remove any damage from the sabs he just pretended to, just send him a message and he'll put the sab total back. People take things way too seriously, this is supposed to be a game where you can have fun, if you throw all your toys out the pram when someone plays a prank on you then get out, lighten up.
Andy told everyone about it last night and that message just makes the joke funnier

I cant see it was a joke
~LSW

Pauly_D
19th February 2010, 04:14 AM
Hmm altering someones stats is a joke now?

he just temporarily reduced his sab stats, if rule sends him a message he'll put it back, he didnt fuck with his armory or anything like that (like he did to Namyar) but Namyar had a sense of humour unlike you, cato-ro and rule

Pyrorazer
19th February 2010, 04:17 AM
mabye if its like all the other 'funny' shit RoC has like when sabbing or attacking yourself how it changes after a lgoout.. but not when he ahs to message andy asking for it changed back..

Pyrorazer
19th February 2010, 04:18 AM
Q: Whats worse than having dumbfuck admins like the ones in KoC?
A: Having dumbfuck admins who think they're funny , like the ones in RoC.

last age with andy w00t

Octo
19th February 2010, 04:19 AM
Geez, come on, let the admins have some fun too... they've got to listen to ungrateful complaining players whining all day long already...

Pyrorazer
19th February 2010, 04:26 AM
Octo how about we take say 60% of pilferes sell and 'wait' until he sees it? im sure you guys would think its 'funny'

Pauly_D
19th February 2010, 04:29 AM
Octo how about we take say 60% of pilferes sell and 'wait' until he sees it? im sure you guys would think its 'funny'

now you're just being stupid. He didnt change anything in the armory, its a sab stat and Rules obsession with getting #1 sab stats makes it funny to edit but it can be easily put back without affecting anything ingame, taking away 60% of a sell would affect things ingame. Chill out and calm down, maybe walk away from the computer screen, go for a walk or whatever but this temporary edit is not going to change anything.

Nara
19th February 2010, 04:37 AM
It has not been changed back.

Come on admins, earn some respect.

Nara.

Pyrorazer
19th February 2010, 04:39 AM

Nara.

Thankyou, That is all!

for once someoen other then CDE/BSS understands!

biglou250
19th February 2010, 06:04 AM
Its obviously a joke guys, don't get your panties in a bunch. ;P

andyt683
19th February 2010, 06:17 AM

Nara.

Its been less than 12 hours. I waited for Rule's reaction, but it came at about 6am for me, so I was asleep and unable to manually change it back. What's the point of changing a dummy stat in the database if he never sees the change? Either way, his stat should regain its former vigor in a few hours, since its automagically rebuilt.

This is par for the course for the game, and for me. If you take yourself too seriously, I will take advantage of that. I will NOT create an in-game disadvantage for anyone, for those recommending I wipe out someone's DA.

SleepingDragon
19th February 2010, 08:12 AM
I can understand being upset if weapons were restored after they had been sabbed and 300b worth of weapons you destroyed were magically brought back to life...but no actual stats were lost on you or anyone else, so no harm was done other than to your ego. It's all fake, just so you know.

Those sab totals don't transfer over to RL, sorry to tell you. :(

blazed420
19th February 2010, 09:05 AM
I can understand being upset if weapons were restored after they had been sabbed and 300b worth of weapons you destroyed were magically brought back to life...but no actual stats were lost on you or anyone else, so no harm was done other than to your ego. It's all fake, just so you know.

Those sab totals don't transfer over to RL, sorry to tell you. :(

Don't break the news to them just yet, they are too fragile.

Leash
19th February 2010, 09:42 AM
I cant see it was a joke
~LSW

Yah lol don't take away sabstats from sabbers cuz then we'll go loco :eyepop:

Try doing that with kartel after all those ages of sabbing I think he'd kill himself!

But seriously, admins have a pretty good sense of ingame humor... but this one isn't so funny

steward69
19th February 2010, 09:56 AM
andy once again you fail maybe you should look up the word "admin" not "twat" ? ;p a game with few players so lets piss of some of them lol lucky not all admins as "funny" as you

kavallier
19th February 2010, 10:10 AM
Don't break the news to them just yet, they are too fragile.

says the guy who went inactive after 5 mins of sabs ;)

streak
19th February 2010, 10:17 AM
As much as i hate to agree with rule on something...

cavalier5
19th February 2010, 10:55 AM
Noooo someone changed a number and now all of cde/bss are grumbling and whining heaven forbid someone has a sense of humor. I hope my sab damage isn't changed ahhhhhh

andyt683
19th February 2010, 11:27 AM

Thems fightin words.

For those that missed my prior post, the stat is automagically rebuilt every day. I simply changed the cached version of his totals. At 8:45am, the server gave his limp sab total a shot of the old purple pill, and it spunked right back up to its former glory.

I will continue to fool around, because as I mentioned before: the minute this game isn't fun for me, I take my server and go home. Its not worth the hassle, and I'm sure as hell not making money paying $250/month in server fees. Fun is the only thing I've got left ;)

cata-ro
19th February 2010, 11:27 AM
Fsss for all that make fun that is just a number should try to sab 300 bil to see how manny weeks and hours they need to do that :shame:
Anyway problem fix pls a mod can close the topic now ty.

nelo_angelo
19th February 2010, 11:36 AM
Fsss for all that make fun that is just a number should try to sab 300 bil to see how manny weeks and hours they need to do that :shame:

Sounds like he could use his stats getting rolled back as an excuse to leave his computer for awhile. Get some sun, take a bath, brush his teeth. All the things he's been neglecting.

LebaneseSilverWings
19th February 2010, 11:39 AM
Noooo someone changed a number and now all of cde/bss are grumbling and whining heaven forbid someone has a sense of humor. I hope my sab damage isn't changed ahhhhhh

Isnt this game all about numbers !!!!
Correct me if I am wrong but everyone plays to increase a certain number in this game, its all about statistics.

Rule works to be top sabber, and he will be :)

~LSW

SleepingDragon
19th February 2010, 11:43 AM
Rule works to be top sabber, and he will be :)

If "working" to be top sabber consists of him sabbing random people to raise his stats, that makes the joke even funnier when someone messes back with him. oh noes my sab totals iz r hacked 2 peaces! :(

If not, and he's just been a kind gent, I see it as a mean joke. :(

LebaneseSilverWings
19th February 2010, 11:45 AM
If "working" to be top sabber consists of him sabbing random people to raise his stats, that makes the joke even funnier when someone messes back with him. oh noes my sab totals iz r hacked 2 peaces! :(

If not, and he's just been a kind gent, I see it as a mean joke. :(

Yes go mess with him within the rules not some funmaking admin that is trying to be funny.

Sux0r
19th February 2010, 11:57 AM
Yes go mess with him within the rules not some funmaking admin that is trying to be funny.

noone cares, go home

LebaneseSilverWings
19th February 2010, 12:00 PM
noone cares, go home

I do , ure still waiting in the line !!

Octo
19th February 2010, 12:12 PM
Do you honestly think admins would permanently remove 300b sab stats? Think again

cata-ro
19th February 2010, 12:19 PM
Do you honestly think admins would permanently remove 300b sab stats? Think again

i know that they will not remove but for same players would be ok if the admins would permanently remove 300b sab stats from a player no big deal that is nothing just a number.

pigsfoot
19th February 2010, 12:34 PM
All this thread does is just proves what a complete prick andy is.

Octo
19th February 2010, 12:39 PM
All this thread proves is that some guys start getting suicidal thoughts when they have to face life without sabstats.

streak
19th February 2010, 12:41 PM
A joke is only funny when both parties involved are laughing. I only see one party laughing.

blazed420
19th February 2010, 12:49 PM

Because your members can't handle a 1v1 situation without tucking their tail between their legs and running to their alliance to take on a guy who is solo? LOL!

Nubs. Grow some balls.

Pauly_D
19th February 2010, 12:49 PM
A joke is only funny when both parties involved are laughing. I only see one party laughing.

thats because the other side is taking it too serious maybe its too early for them to see the funny side. Nothing from taken from the armory, the sab totals being reduced was only a temporary thing, maybe its best to leave this discussion until its calmed down a bit.

kavallier
19th February 2010, 01:28 PM
Because your members can't handle a 1v1 situation without tucking their tail between their legs and running to their alliance to take on a guy who is solo? LOL!

Nubs. Grow some balls.

We especially take pleasure in sabbing rascists such as yourself.
Good riddance that you went inactive.

But don't talk about being fragile when you run for vacation mode or delete after a few mins of sabs ;)

blazed420
19th February 2010, 01:29 PM
We especially take pleasure in sabbing rascists such as yourself.
Good riddance that you went inactive.

But don't talk about being fragile when you run for vacation mode or delete after a few mins of sabs ;)

Sure thing kiddo. Like I said, grow some balls.

kavallier
19th February 2010, 01:33 PM
Sure thing kiddo. Like I said, grow some balls.

Last time i checked i'm still active ;)

blazed420
19th February 2010, 01:33 PM
Last time i checked i'm still active ;)

An alliance vs 1 player because he returned a sab on your noob member = no balls. So active or not, it doesn't matter.

Nara
19th February 2010, 01:35 PM
We all play this game for various reason, and with different playing styles. Yes a lot of us take it seriously , rightly or wrongly.

some like to rank
some like to sabotage
some like to slay
some play for friendship
some like coding
some like to code legal programs to help their friends
some like to try to beat the admins and the rules of the game

Nara. :eyepop:

kavallier
19th February 2010, 01:37 PM
1 day ago blazed420 (not active) None Yes

20,000 click credits for 2 hits and sabs in the 24 hours.

lol.

Or ill find me an alliance and get you approved or being a douche.

Quick Actions: Reply - Quote

Actually that set us off...
go back to KoC where j00 belong ;)

blazed420
19th February 2010, 01:39 PM
Actually that set us off...
go back to KoC where j00 belong ;)

The credits was a joke, like I said in your channel when I came to bash you noobs for needing an alliance to take on 1 player... I'm still laughing about that, I return sabs for an unprovoked sab from YOUR member, and THEY run to get their friends. lol@BSSnoobclan

kavallier
19th February 2010, 01:46 PM
hmm all j00 did in the bss channel was make excessive use of the N word and something bout going back to the cotton fields...

steward69
19th February 2010, 02:11 PM
not the n word omfg whats the world coming to

andyt683
19th February 2010, 02:12 PM
We all play this game for various reason, and with different playing styles. Yes a lot of us take it seriously , rightly or wrongly.

some like to rank
some like to sabotage
some like to slay
some play for friendship
some like coding
some like to code legal programs to help their friends
some like to try to beat the admins and the rules of the game

Nara. :eyepop:

Taking something seriously isn't automatically a bad thing. It's when you take it too seriously, to the detriment of yourself or others that it becomes problematic. There is no right or wrong way to play, but there is playing too much, or too seriously. As Rulemachine found out when he messaged me on IRC, I'm incredibly reasonable if you talk to me, and I explained what I did and the fact that it didn't actually affect anything of consequence. I wouldn't change something if it would be detrimental to someone's playstyle.

Keep in mind that as admins, our range of options around here are quite limited. There's a mild uproar if one of the staff begins playing the game seriously, with accusations of cheating and the like flying left and right. We can't do anything around here, and that's something that takes a heavy toll on the staff. I have my ways of keeping interested, otherwise I'd have packed it up long ago, and told everyone to take a hike. It's time for all players to step back and try to figure out the consequences of their words as compared to the consequences of my actions.

Yes, as pointed out in this thread, I am quitting after this age. I can no longer stay interested, and I believe that the events were my final addition to the game. I had planned a final event, and was working on it today when all hell broke loose. I am not finishing my work. This is because there are some in the community that see me as nothing more than an annoying credit card. I would like for my work to be appreciated, sure, but for me, the overwhelming factor is whether I can be involved in something I'm giving up so much for. The amount of activities I can engage in without some drama cropping up is becoming horrifyingly limited. I was able to narrow it down to this list:

* Talk in IRC in a non-joking manner.
* Pay the bills.

Banned items include:
* Playing the game for real. This is apparently cheating, because admins can't win their own game. So we can play, but we have to play badly.
* Joking around. This is apparently easily misconstrued, therefore, I can't do it. Strangely, it's mostly misconstrued by people uninvolved in the joke.
* Join alliances. It seems anyone I join up with gets harmed in-game for almost any reason under the sun. Poor minimonk, who has stuck with me since age 3 in KoC, is getting pounded for any and every reason.
* Banning players. Every time we ban someone, everyone jumps to their defense, and lies start flying around about how they weren't cheating, it was a brother/roommate/recon robot/visiting alien.

You guys really need to take a deep breath, and stop being jerks to each other, and the staff. I wish Tapchou and snoop the best of luck, they'll need it, for your sake.

CyberPunk
19th February 2010, 02:33 PM
careful there, rouen might give you an infraction...not like he needs a reason to hand them out these days.

andyt683
19th February 2010, 02:44 PM
careful there, rouen might give you an infraction...not like he needs a reason to hand them out these days.

Woosh goes the point over your head.

pigsfoot
19th February 2010, 03:01 PM
Woosh goes the point over your head.

I for one are glad you are going, you have a pretty bad attitude towards all players, in particular players who question the admins :whistilin we have a right to question their/your activities, especially as rouen is #1 ATM, I know that not all things are right with that, but as I have no proof, I shall say no more.

But you add features to the game that destroy accounts for no reason, and you take the piss out of players that take the game seriously, why don't you just fuck off now, please, with sugar on top

cavalier5
19th February 2010, 03:04 PM
Well at least I stood up for andy kind of. You all are a bunch of douches.

Vrasp
19th February 2010, 03:33 PM
Well at least I stood up for andy kind of. You all are a bunch of douches.

Why though? If you're running the game not because it's what you enjoy doing, but because you think it's fun to abuse your power messing with players' accounts/stats, then it's probably best not to be involved. Surely if it were you who spent a lot of time sabotaging people to get your sabotage damage up and 1/2 of it got removed with no real explanation other than "Haha. You fucked with me; there goes your sabotage damage!" you'd be upset too. Just like if you clicked 5million and it suddenly dropped to 2.5million on the top clickers list - you'd be upset.

However, I do appreciate the things andy does to better the game, like...being the one who keeps it running, and the events also add a nice touch to the game. I just don't feel like it should be an excuse to mess with players' stats (if you want them to stick around, anyway).

It has also been mentioned that the admins can't play the game because they'll get accused of cheating, which is true and totally unfair on behalf of the players who accuse them. Many people create a game because they've played similar games which are no longer fun to them and want to sort of replicate the game they used to play so it's fun for them again (how did RoC get started again?) so to ask them not to play drains the fun out of it and demotivates them from continuing to work on it. 'course, the admins could always play under a different nickname, but that's also a bit unfair to make them do so.

So yeah, defending him? Alright. Defending this action? Engh...

_I_ understand that he does this stuff as a joke, but the problem is that other people don't, which makes him and the admins as a whole look bad.

Nasser
19th February 2010, 03:37 PM
The credits was a joke, like I said in your channel when I came to bash you noobs for needing an alliance to take on 1 player... I'm still laughing about that, I return sabs for an unprovoked sab from YOUR member, and THEY run to get their friends. lol@BSSnoobclan

Says the n00b whom alliance in KoC bullied people all around age12 until you got pwnt in a war .... all your bullying of players was surely left to be on 1vs1 level .... right?

rabbitohs
19th February 2010, 04:35 PM
It was kinda low. I have to agree that if both sides dont see it funny it isnt a 'joke' technically.

I believe admins should be playing the game. There nice people to talk to and I would enjoy competing against them

Its like if Myths DA was removed. Rule plays the game to get the highest sab stat just as alot of people play to rank #1

blazed420
19th February 2010, 04:44 PM
Says the n00b whom alliance in KoC bullied people all around age12 until you got pwnt in a war .... all your bullying of players was surely left to be on 1vs1 level .... right?

Wrong. I never had to run to my alliance for help, and I never approved anyone for such reasons. Nasser, stfu.

andyt683
19th February 2010, 05:20 PM
It was kinda low. I have to agree that if both sides dont see it funny it isnt a 'joke' technically.

I believe admins should be playing the game. There nice people to talk to and I would enjoy competing against them

Its like if Myths DA was removed. Rule plays the game to get the highest sab stat just as alot of people play to rank #1

Again, and for the last time, it wasn't a stat that could be "taken away". I can change the cached copy, and that's the extent of it.

I see everyone complaining about this except for Rulemachine himself. He and I talked this morning, and the conversation wasn't just civil, it was actually quite pleasant. Although he may not have gotten the joke, he was a stand up kind of guy, and we talked about stuff unrelated to the sab stats for most of the conversation. I regret nothing, and I intend to talk to him more often, I think.

Either way, I quit, the server has until the end of the month, after that, we'll play it by ear. I told everyone that the minute it stopped being fun, I'd quit. That time has come; haters won this round. Enjoy your short lived victory.

xAre
19th February 2010, 06:09 PM
Shame to see you go Andy.
:(

M3J
19th February 2010, 08:47 PM
I will NOT create an in-game disadvantage for anyone, for those recommending I wipe out someone's DA.
My hundred 100% sabbed spy disagrees with you. <_<

andy once again you fail maybe you should look up the word "admin" not "twat" ? ;p a game with few players so lets piss of some of them lol lucky not all admins as "funny" as you
Cheaters shouldn't be talking here.

Wait, looks like you're arguing with CDE, so you probably have problem with CDE, so it's more like "lol@CDEnoobclan", not BSS. :s

Stop cha-wah-wahing in every topic about rouen. Gawd.

I for one are glad you are going, you have a pretty bad attitude towards all players, in particular players who question the admins :whistilin we have a right to question their/your activities, especially as rouen is #1 ATM, I know that not all things are right with that, but as I have no proof, I shall say no more.

But you add features to the game that destroy accounts for no reason, and you take the piss out of players that take the game seriously, why don't you just fuck off now, please, with sugar on top
andy likes to joke. People are too uptight. HIs bad attitude stems from the fact that most players are bunch of whiny little cunts that can't handle being sabbed, being in trouble, or being beaten by admins.
And it's Ruins of Chaos. Destroying accounts should be normal to create chaos, as well as to help attain better rank. Plus, it's the players that destroy accounts, not admins like him that add features.
Admins and mods get blamed too much and especially without proof. Then the people that defend them get ragged on just because they're not stupid enough to blame mods and admins for everything.

Again, and for the last time, it wasn't a stat that could be "taken away". I can change the cached copy, and that's the extent of it.

I see everyone complaining about this except for Rulemachine himself. He and I talked this morning, and the conversation wasn't just civil, it was actually quite pleasant. Although he may not have gotten the joke, he was a stand up kind of guy, and we talked about stuff unrelated to the sab stats for most of the conversation. I regret nothing, and I intend to talk to him more often, I think.

Either way, I quit, the server has until the end of the month, after that, we'll play it by ear. I told everyone that the minute it stopped being fun, I'd quit. That time has come; haters won this round. Enjoy your short lived victory.

Sucks. :( You have done a lot for the game, despite what other dumbfucks might think.

cavalier5
19th February 2010, 10:03 PM
Congrats to cde/bss and some of the other noobs you have won. Now go stfu and wash your mouths out with soup ungratefull fck tards

LebaneseSilverWings
19th February 2010, 10:28 PM
Congrats to cde/bss and some of the other noobs you have won. Now go stfu and wash your mouths out with soup ungratefull fck tards

Go cry somewhere else

Custos
19th February 2010, 10:44 PM
To be honest Andy you have made the right choice, you have not acted responsible by ruining the stats on one player who probably worked long and hard to get those stats so i do agree with Vrasp very good post by him and totally accurate.

Admins as a whole pay attention: how can u enforce new rules when u modify other peoples stats regardless how insignificant it is to the game - ITS NOT INSIGNIFICANT TO THE INDIVIDUAL WHO TOOK TIME TO GET THOSE STATS!

Oh and Andy for you not to publically apologise for your mistake and immaturaty is very iresponsible of you, stand up and be accountable for your actions rather than saying: " ah fuck u all thanks for ruining my fun im gonna quit and take the game off line meh its my server so u are all stuffed" - childish attitude - very imature mate sorry but this is the reason y i told Dennis not to give you significant power in this game and unfortunatley i have been proven right.

Yes without you the game would of been dead, and we all thankyou for your efforts but still that comes with responsibility as soon as u decided to run this game you automatically had to deal with all these issues in a mature manner, this is y the KOC admins do not play their game, so they can avoid issues like this.

Good luck with what ever you do in the future and ty for helping making this game more enjoyable, but i will not ask or beg u to stay nor will many others.

FOLKS REMEMBER:

THIS IS JUST A GAME!

Nasser
20th February 2010, 01:56 AM
Wrong. I never had to run to my alliance for help, and I never approved anyone for such reasons. Nasser, stfu.

Yet you stayed in the alliance that did that ( bullying people and never allowing 1vs1 ;) ).
Being offensive isn't really helping your case mate.

Either way , one thing stayed without change , is you running away from wars. :D be it in KoC or RoC now.

ciao

Octo
20th February 2010, 03:01 AM
Go cry somewhere elseYou're the cryer here.

Funny how all whiners seem to think that andy actually damaged the gameplay - while all he did was some visual-only stuff.

Vrasp
20th February 2010, 03:27 AM
You're the cryer here.

Funny how all whiners seem to think that andy actually damaged the gameplay - while all he did was some visual-only stuff.

I don't think anyone said he damaged gameplay, per se.

xAre
20th February 2010, 03:59 AM
You're the cryer here.

...and the fact that the person who did temporarily lose his "stat" found it funny.

Vrasp
20th February 2010, 04:32 AM
...and the fact that the person who did temporarily lose his "stat" found it funny.

Not at first, or we wouldn't have had this thread. =P

cata-ro
20th February 2010, 05:16 AM
<cata-ro> so u speak with andy
<cata-ro> u ok with him then
<Rule> yea am fine with him
<Rule> he quit anyway
<Rule> but he isn't that bad a person when i talked to him
<cata-ro> lol
<Rule> his sense for jokes isn't always right i guess but well
<cata-ro> still his joke sucked :)
<Rule> at least he explained a lot and took some time
<Rule> true his joke sucked
<Rule> that I did tell him

:shifty:

kjzaa
20th February 2010, 05:55 AM
i guess the age ends in 11 days then :D

Leash
20th February 2010, 08:37 AM

Nubs. Grow some balls.

Lol noob whoever goes inactive in a war or whatever... is a wuss... i've been sabbed to hell and even massed in koc age 9 lost all my tff never went inactive :) so please stfu words on gua mean nothing show what you got on the battlefield... oops lol that's not possible anymore

Nasser
20th February 2010, 08:43 AM
Lol noob whoever goes inactive in a war or whatever... is a wuss... i've been sabbed to hell and even massed in koc age 9 lost all my tff never went inactive :) so please stfu words on gua mean nothing show what you got on the battlefield... oops lol that's not possible anymore

Man , you just owned him.

Speaking of this occasion , this is for you Blazed:

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2882/owned9wz.jpg

blazed420
20th February 2010, 09:17 AM

Yeah, its not possible for anyone from CDE/BSS to show what they got on the battlefield either without running to get 50 of their buddies to sab some lone player, LOL!

And Nasser is just got his panties in a bunch because he got owned many times before in KOC too, hes a big nub just tries to act tough. Its ok lil buddy, its ok.

Nasser
20th February 2010, 09:23 AM
Yeah, its not possible for anyone from CDE/BSS to show what they got on the battlefield either without running to get 50 of their buddies to sab some lone player, LOL!

And Nasser is just got his panties in a bunch because he got owned many times before in KOC too, hes a big nub just tries to act tough. Its ok lil buddy, its ok.

Of course I got owned in KoC , since I went chaining all big alliances caringless for my account.
I am not a pussy like yourself , I sab and get sabbed. But I don't run from wars like yourself and leave chain lol <3.

Seriously stop humiliating yourself. You're just a pussy.

cata-ro
20th February 2010, 09:36 AM
Lmao 50 wtf were 4 players that sabed u give me a break with this 1 vs 1 :shame: since i play koc/roc never saw a player to run in vacation in 5 minutes.
We were in the private room kav post ur pm we decide to sab u and we were only 4!!!!
I sabed u with LSW-,DrunKnTerroR and kavAsoul after i finish sabing i bulletin u in the game but i dont think that anyone else sabed u except us 4 because after i send the bulletin in less then 5 minutes u were not active atleast u sabed back all 4 of us before u run away :)).
I hope that ur only in vacation mode for 3 days next time try to stay longer i want for more players to sab u xD.

If u cant handle to be sabed by 4-5-6 players well try other game

snoop
20th February 2010, 02:17 PM
" ah fuck u all thanks for ruining my fun im gonna quit and take the game off line meh its my server so u are all stuffed" - childish attitude - very imature mate sorry but this is the reason y i told Dennis not to give you significant power in this game and unfortunatley i have been proven right.

This is where you're completely wrong. We have had a new server lined up for several months for next age. But then again had you been in the know you would have realized that. The game will not be going offline, but thanks for trying.

andyt683
20th February 2010, 05:37 PM
Oh and Andy for you not to publically apologise for your mistake and immaturaty is very iresponsible of you, stand up and be accountable for your actions rather than saying: " ah fuck u all thanks for ruining my fun im gonna quit and take the game off line meh its my server so u are all stuffed" - childish attitude - very imature mate sorry but this is the reason y i told Dennis not to give you significant power in this game and unfortunatley i have been proven right.

I highly doubt you told fury not to give me power, since I never asked for it, nor did he give it. It was something that happened because there was an absence of leadership, and I took it on with the understanding that it would be as temporary as possible. I had actually attempted to quit in July, shortly after making fury return to coding duties. Even when this game was starting out, I purposely asked not to be included in the staff. This is not a spontaneous decision because some players took offense at my actions, this was a predetermined plan that simply had its timeline moved up. We've had contingency plans in place for just this occasion for months.

I owe the GUA community no apology. This was a private matter, and has been dealt with in private. I'm not sure where you get off thinking you're owed an apology, but you're mistaken.