MaradoX-
14th February 2010, 11:25 AM
TLM going down?

cavalier5
14th February 2010, 11:28 AM
Well they sure can't win

S3ph1r0th
14th February 2010, 11:33 AM
Wow I will admit I am glad we got out of there talking about getting rolled, lol

Pauly_D
14th February 2010, 11:37 AM
Denver (not active) <-- ran after about 10minutes
ominus (not active)
taby (not active)
Moonshadow (not active)
griever (not active)

and TLM lost Tears Of Fury and Forsaken Destiny

i sabbed 15 Bil so far and last i knew we had posted 300 Bil damages on the bot

cavalier5
14th February 2010, 11:44 AM
So VS certainly made sure they got some of the DA before it all got sabbed

cavalier5
14th February 2010, 11:49 AM
ominus (not active)
taby (not active)
Moonshadow (not active)
griever (not active)

That's just on posted sabs. I got 7 bill and havnt posted it and half of the people who are sabbing them havnt posted theirn logs either. Plus 25 people attended the mass and I know HG only had a hour warning. TLM is sure in for it. Esp their mid and snmall accounts

S3ph1r0th
14th February 2010, 12:23 PM
uhmm ominus and taby was my officers they was from FD we left as soon as we possibly could cause we was just in chain as a joke to begin with but I guess thats one joke that backfired against us. I lost 2 officers in just a few minutes oh yeah and hats off to you phnx barely even hurting me but you all dropped my spy by around 2 bill by yourselfs after I even sold the little sentry I had trying to repair it

so once again hats off good job and go get them rankers :)

cavalier5
14th February 2010, 12:50 PM
Lol roun,vrasp, and myth sabbed 51 bill by themselves. TLM members are burning turns like crazy to get their sentry and alliance stats back up. In a week lets see how good TLM is doing.

nelo_angelo
14th February 2010, 01:30 PM
Lol roun,vrasp, and myth sabbed 51 bill by themselves. TLM members are burning turns like crazy to get their sentry and alliance stats back up. In a week lets see how good TLM is doing.

They sabbed 78bil.

iKon_
14th February 2010, 01:30 PM
ominus (not active)
taby (not active)
Moonshadow (not active)
griever (not active)

As a TLM admin, Ive never heard of any of them, except Denver (whos been inactive since age 1) and ominus, same story I think.

so, whats the reason for this skirmish? just to knock TLM down? well, guess I got out just in time :P

nelo_angelo
14th February 2010, 01:43 PM
As a TLM admin, Ive never heard of any of them, except Denver (whos been inactive since age 1) and ominus, same story I think.

so, whats the reason for this skirmish? just to knock TLM down? well, guess I got out just in time :P

ominus was in FD, a chain under you ikon. he was TLM under Feril in age 1 but left in age 2 tnt. Denver has had an account almost all age and you didnt notice? Not surprised, typical observant texan. Learn to pay attention plox.

Pauly_D
14th February 2010, 01:51 PM
oldgodsareback and the QT chain have also left TLM

cavalier5
14th February 2010, 02:00 PM
oldgodsareback and the QT chain have also left TLM

At this rate TLM is going to leave TLM lol

EdThaSt0rm`
14th February 2010, 02:15 PM
ominus was in FD, a chain under you ikon. he was TLM under Feril in age 1 but left in age 2 tnt. Denver has had an account almost all age and you didnt notice? Not surprised, typical observant texan. Learn to pay attention plox.

He said Denver has been inactive since age 1, nothing about not having an account.

SleepingDragon
14th February 2010, 04:19 PM
Just out of curiosity...

1) What did TLM do to deserve a beating?
2) Did Ikon really leave? :(
3) Is VS still in the other war there was a thread for?

Pauly_D
14th February 2010, 04:21 PM
Just out of curiosity...

1) Long list, everyone has their reasons, i thought Minato had the best reason though
2) Doubt it
3) Yes

pigsfoot
14th February 2010, 04:27 PM
Just out of curiosity...

1) The untouchables became touchable, dummy and pram comes to mind
2) Ikon sold 5 hours before the mass, he's one lucky fucker lol
3) Yes

Pyrorazer
14th February 2010, 04:40 PM
All i can say is, theres no war when its like 7 vs. 1

rabbitohs
14th February 2010, 05:15 PM
What is the real reason? Because the one i heard was massive BS

iKon_
14th February 2010, 05:26 PM
There is no reason as far as I know. All I can figure is TLM seems a little down right now given that 2 of our admins just sold off and quit (myself and zeit), so why not try to knock us out of the running completely. And as for me leaving TLM, why would I ever do something silly like that? like pigsfoot said, I was a "lucky fucker" and conveniently sold a few hours before. He messaged me later that day commenting how I was lucky because I avoided the carnage or something like that, and I was terribly confused until just recently :P

and angelo guy: I know hes had an account. Denver was an admin back in age 1, when CPM and TLH combined making TLM. He... fucked up that age to put it nicely. In the next age, he planned to have a boost spot and be one of our mains until I so rudely stole it from him at the last minute (no pun). Since then, he has not had an ACTIVE account. Yes hes had an account, but next time please refer to www.dictionary.com to define one of those big words you dont understand before you jab me.

nelo_angelo
14th February 2010, 06:31 PM
There is no reason as far as I know. All I can figure is TLM seems a little down right now given that 2 of our admins just sold off and quit (myself and zeit), so why not try to knock us out of the running completely. And as for me leaving TLM, why would I ever do something silly like that? like pigsfoot said, I was a "lucky fucker" and conveniently sold a few hours before. He messaged me later that day commenting how I was lucky because I avoided the carnage or something like that, and I was terribly confused until just recently :P

and angelo guy: I know hes had an account. Denver was an admin back in age 1, when CPM and TLH combined making TLM. He... fucked up that age to put it nicely. In the next age, he planned to have a boost spot and be one of our mains until I so rudely stole it from him at the last minute (no pun). Since then, he has not had an ACTIVE account. Yes hes had an account, but next time please refer to www.dictionary.com to define one of those big words you dont understand before you jab me.

I know all that very well, after all I was there David. You knocked yourselves out of the running. TLM have annoyed to many people, and now it's time for retribution. This happens when you have members who think they are the elite of the world. Pride goeth before the fall. Have a nice trip.

M3J
14th February 2010, 06:36 PM
TLM is getting what they deserve. Buncha fuckers.

iKon_
14th February 2010, 07:19 PM
yes mej, we're evil because we gave Damien a 2nd chance right? Just as I figured...

and Minato, didnt know it was you till after I posted. But still, get your head out of your ass or Im going to correct your bullshit propaganda every time. I dont know anyone in TLM who is more cocky than the average member of other alliances. just because you were a shitty choice for a main and we regretted making you one, dont hold a grudge.

M3J
14th February 2010, 07:28 PM
I didn't say you guys were evil. Just that you sucked. Despite clicking like whores and backstabbing, you can't even win an age. D:

iKon_
14th February 2010, 07:31 PM
For anyone that took the first sentence of my last post wrong, I wasnt implying that what Damien did was not bad. Im the one who originally kicked him from the alliance, seeing as I was furious. I also believe in forgiveness, and he apologized to all parties involved. If I stepped on anyone's toes with that statement, please let me know cause I didnt mean to.

But if you simply are mad at me for saying people deserve second chances, then fuck you.

M3J
14th February 2010, 07:37 PM
The babyhater doesn't mean apologies. He even admitted to not giving a shit about TLM and using them for growth or whatever. He shouldn't even play this game, he got BANNED. But nooo, he gets chances over and over no matter what.

Did liz cam fury or what to get ass_hat unbanned?

ZAR
14th February 2010, 08:17 PM
They had it coming I guess, the almighty TLM :lookup:

Camisado
14th February 2010, 08:23 PM
I'll give the official reason HG went to war with TLM.

We have been having issues off and on with TLM all age. First issue was when Perditor (I believe it was him, doesn't matter, was still someone in HG) hit someone in TLM for under his profile limit, Crazik, Short-A, and IJeebMyself all sabbed him because the gold was supposed to go to iKon_ at the turn. Those of us who were online in HG's private channel sabotaged them back, and some threats were issued to TLM. The problem eventually resolved itself. It's been to long for me to know exactly remember how.

Second problem: It had something to do with Lord_Wolf. Again, this happened long ago so I don't remember the specifics, but I know he was being a huge twat, not just to HG, but to a lot of other people. I had contact with Zeit and Feril over him and pretty much told them to do something about it our we'd war. He was asked to be kicked from chain, but of course TLM didn't want to do that because he was giving them growth. Go figure. So... a few alliance banded together against this certain member and pretty much ruined half of his account in just one to two days, consequently, he deleted.

Now as to more recent stuff... Streak (HG main) was being farmed by iJellymyself (maybe he was being lowhit, I honestly don't remember nor care at this point), but Streak had asked a few of us to sabotage to convey the message to stop doing whatever it was she was doing. What happens? A few from TLM sabotage those who sabbed her... that issue was resolved and as far as I know there has been no more problems with Jelly (well there might be now, but what do you expect...)

Just this last week iPwnurself (ass_hat, puppet, horse_shit, baby hater, whatever alias you have for him) had low hit streak one or two times. I don't know whether after the first time or if the second some people sabbed him for streak but I know two to three TLM accounts sabbed those who sabbed baby hater. Streak talked to baby hater and he said he'd stop, just to do it again. I talked to Jellybean and told her exactly what was going on and that HG is tired of TLM's shit this age.

HG was msg'd by someone asking us if we were interested in warring TLM, for the reasons listed above, I said I believe we were...

While there was some latency and doubts if anything would even happen, iMeebMyself attacked one of our members three times in two days (two times within four hours), so our member sabbed him, and meeb sabbed him back... That was the icing on the cake.

As for 'Damien'... what he said is unforgivable, if you can forgive him, than maybe you're a better person than me. I do still hold a grudge considering TLM forgave him (mostly Fury) just because Fury fucks up a lot himself. Whatever. I do know because of that, the father of the baby he talked shit about (a friend to many) is no longer playing RoC.

And... this is just me talking, UW can speak for themselves. I don't know the official reason UW went along (probably because HG has had so many problems), but since Cipher is the person whose baby ass_hat was dissing and he is one of the founders (if not the founder), I'm sure it wasn't very hard for them making a decision to war TLM.

If these aren't good enough reasons for both UW/HG to war TLM, then fuck you.

nelo_angelo
14th February 2010, 08:37 PM
As to the Lord_Wolf issue. I attacked him for gold. Two days later he sabotaged me. We exchanged messages and he threatened to chain HG. The sabs continued to a second day, this time he sabotaged other members of HG. It seems he was doing this to quite a few people. A group of us from several alliances he was irking, banded together and massed him. He consequently deleted his account.

Syngenetic
14th February 2010, 08:48 PM
Thanks, Camisado. UW joined in to support HG and Cipher. This is the least we can do for him.

cavalier5
14th February 2010, 09:07 PM
Thanks, Camisado. UW joined in to support HG and Cipher. This is the least we can do for him.

Lol that's bs everyone knows UW joined in to sab DA and ridiculously mass a poor alliance of noobs. Ohh well I guess it was fun. Sabbed 8 bill in one day and broke 4 bill worth of da

iKon_
14th February 2010, 09:14 PM

gotta love the feeling of "we sure as fuck knew we couldnt take them on alone, so we're gunna join in after VS/DN (the only 2 people who have a remotely good reason to war us) take care of them." And youre joining in to support Cipher? Is that a joke? :-S

Camisado
14th February 2010, 09:16 PM
Good to see you think HG had no good reason to join. Just goes to show how fucked TLM has become, and will continue to be.

Not our fault TLM knows nothing about strategy.

iKon_
14th February 2010, 09:17 PM
First issue was when Perditor (I believe it was him, doesn't matter, was still someone in HG) hit someone in TLM for under his profile limit, Crazik, Short-A, and IJeebMyself all sabbed him because the gold was supposed to go to iKon_ at the turn. T

oh, and this... Im so confused, when was this? I have absolutelt no memory of any such thing, and I have a good memory so I'd imagine you should strike my name from that story.

cavalier5
14th February 2010, 09:53 PM
Lols It all boils down to TLM annoying to many people to long, and unfortunately for TLM we got organized and hit you guys hard. Your 3 mains are fairly safe but the rest of oyu will get pwned (yes I did just say pwned)

Don-
14th February 2010, 10:02 PM
7 minutes 28 seconds ago
Your covert operations center orders 1 spy to attempt to sabotage 3 Torches.

Your spy sneaks into iKon_'s command center, and sabotages 3 Torches.

Your intelligence division estimates the cost for iKon_ to recover: 270,000 Gold

Owned! [/Sarcasm] The Annoying Bastys (Prick) are also at War with TLM, they stole my old alliance tag 'The Lost Minute' "TLM" [/sarcasm]

Spy: 159,421 #1,045

Can i have your stuff?

Calm down Camisado lol its not your style, im seeing a bit of HitTheLights passion in j00

~Don.

Camisado
14th February 2010, 10:28 PM
Calm down Camisado lol its not your style, im seeing a bit of HitTheLights passion in j00

~Don.

Those were the good old days, aye mate?

iKon_
14th February 2010, 11:23 PM
Lols It all boils down to TLM annoying to many people to long, and unfortunately for TLM we got organized and hit you guys hard. Your 3 mains are fairly safe but the rest of oyu will get pwned (yes I did just say pwned)

even more unfortunately, 2 of our strongest accounts just quit. I really do wish I had known this war was coming... couldnt you guys have massed 5 hours before you did :(
But in all seriousness, I dont know what we did to "annoy so many people". We may have some annoying lone farmers in chain, but then again, what alliance doesnt?

<3 Cami

Jankster
15th February 2010, 03:16 AM
TLM you should join TW/TLL !

Pauly_D
15th February 2010, 04:37 AM
even more unfortunately, 2 of our strongest accounts just quit. I really do wish I had known this war was coming... couldnt you guys have massed 5 hours before you did :(
But in all seriousness, I dont know what we did to "annoy so many people". We may have some annoying lone farmers in chain, but then again, what alliance doesnt?

i think some people in TLM were aware that something was about to happen, if you didnt know then its your members fault for not passing information around.
also we were planning to mass long before you quit, bit of luck for us that things did get delayed

Also this thread should be renamed HG/UW/DN/SP/LF/VS vs TLM/ToF because last time TLM were in a war ToF ran but went back into chain after so that is why you guys are still being sabbed

rabbitohs
15th February 2010, 05:02 AM
Because you guys just love picking on the small guys.
Thats got to be the basic definition of bullying. 6 Chains vs one with 10 Members; most of which are half active logging on twice a day or so.

Pauly_D
15th February 2010, 05:09 AM
Because you guys just love picking on the small guys.
Thats got to be the basic definition of bullying. 6 Chains vs one with 10 Members; most of which are half active logging on twice a day or so.

we're sabbing a chain were theres 3 people that are untouchable by most of our alliances thats not exactly picking on the small guys.
Last war you guys left then rejoined after so we guessed you'll do the same again, if this isnt the case then you'll have to take it up with Rouen or Vrasp.

rabbitohs
15th February 2010, 05:13 AM
I never once mentioned TLM in the quoted post. I was talking about ToF.
The people who left were players ranked around 500 who didnt want to war.

SleepingDragon
15th February 2010, 05:45 AM
TLM you should join TW/TLL !

If TW/TLL are warring the same people, then this is probably the best way to go. But Considering that TLL wasn't very active afaik recently (no more than 2 sabbers per day), the few that are left will fight to the end. If you wanna talk strategy, best strategy here is...the enemy of my enemy if my friend.

And thanks for the answers! :)

Pauly_D
15th February 2010, 06:14 AM
Also Rabbitohs i've been told that ToF have been sabbing back. Seems like quite a few had been more active than just logging in twice a day or so

rabbitohs
15th February 2010, 06:17 AM
Sue me?
I dont have thoes logs.

We have joined back up. Go for it, freash meat boys.
The Little Chain who could :)

EdThaSt0rm`
15th February 2010, 09:16 AM
To be honest, I think it's friggin pathetic.

6 alliances vs 1

Y'all just a bunch of cowards.

/me cheers for TLM

cavalier5
15th February 2010, 09:18 AM
The little chan that stood up and got crushed. Ohh well at least Tof has balls

Pauly_D
15th February 2010, 09:23 AM
Viral st0rMs 46 693 <-- not all of VS are involved though
DissentioN 14 570
Hell Guardians 35 433
Underworld 29 330
Shadow Proclamation 21 273
Liberation Fighters 4 98 <-- Im not actually sure if they are involved, the are in chain but i dont know if they are sabbing or not, can anyone clear us up on that

The Last Minute 36 884
Tears of Fury 9 39

also when we started sabbing it was 5 alliances against 4 (FD and QT have since left TLM chain)

saying its 6 vs 1 is completely stupid in terms of numbers its more like 3 against 1 (and was nearer 2:1 when it started

iKon_
15th February 2010, 09:28 AM
DissentioN 14 570
Hell Guardians 35 433
Underworld 29 330
Liberation Fighters 4 98 <-- Im not actually sure if they are involved, the are in chain but i dont know if they are sabbing or not, can anyone clear us up on that

The Last Minute 36 884
Tears of Fury 9 39

also when we started sabbing it was 5 alliances against 4 (FD and QT have since left TLM chain)

saying its 6 vs 1 is completely stupid in terms of numbers its more like 3 against 1 (and was nearer 2:1 when it started

dont be an idiot, you knew those chains would scatter from TLM as soon as the war started :P its a bully tactic, whether you think so or not. Its working nevertheless.

Jankster
15th February 2010, 09:34 AM
Aye sir iKon, lets see if we can change that one!

iKon_
15th February 2010, 09:58 AM
Second problem: It had something to do with Lord_Wolf. Again, this happened long ago so I don't remember the specifics, but I know he was being a huge twat, not just to HG, but to a lot of other people. I had contact with Zeit and Feril over him and pretty much told them to do something about it our we'd war. He was asked to be kicked from chain, but of course TLM didn't want to do that because he was giving them growth. Go figure. So... a few alliance banded together against this certain member and pretty much ruined half of his account in just one to two days, consequently, he deleted.

Call me a bad admin for not even knowing this, but i wasnt playing at the time of this problem; I have just been informed that Lord_Wolf was not only not in TLM after he began his problem causing, but he was BANNED from TLM.
Reason officially voided

Now as to more recent stuff... Streak (HG main) was being farmed by iJellymyself (maybe he was being lowhit, I honestly don't remember nor care at this point), but Streak had asked a few of us to sabotage to convey the message to stop doing whatever it was she was doing. What happens? A few from TLM sabotage those who sabbed her... that issue was resolved and as far as I know there has been no more problems with Jelly (well there might be now, but what do you expect...)

3 weeks ago streak WON 616,038,417 Gold
2 weeks ago streak WON 422,199,342 Gold
2 weeks ago streak WON 644,558,253 Gold
2 weeks ago streak WON 651,479,124 Gold
2 weeks ago streak WON 454,808,188 Gold

Granted, they are for semi low hits; and 2 of them were within 24 hours of each others, but 4 attacks within 1 week isnt exactly what I'd call farming, especially not war-worthy farming. So then cami came to JB and asked for the low hits to stop, and she did.

Also,
[10:54] <Jellybean> i told the guys i got sabbed but that i deserved

we didnt even ask anyone to sab back because of it, so I dont know who that was.

cavalier5
15th February 2010, 10:33 AM
To answer a question about LF: demon-elf who has a top 10 spy is sabbing TLM and im assuming his officers are to.

To Janster: we have nothing against TLL. Yet you are trying to war us and get TW involved In something that dosnt concern us. TLM had it coming and that's a fact.m, is it unfair yes but that's what happened when you annoy to many alliances that are not as strong as you, thay band together and their allies get involved. TLM also hasn't surrendered so they want to keep going and that's okay. I mean thers one month left of the age what else are we going to do click or defend ourselves and stop a problem. Im pretty sure USS-KILL isn't stupid enough to try and triple the number of enemies when their is obviously no need to. I hope TW proves they have brains.

Gambino
15th February 2010, 10:37 AM
Im pretty sure USS-KILL isn't stupid enough to try and triple the number of enemies when their is obviously no need to. I hope TW proves they have brains.

You over-estimate USS-KILL. Does anyone notice:

chaos_returns 3,217,238 Elves Owner
USS-KILL 3,302,199 Humans Admin

Chaos needs to regain control before USS sends TW down the toilet even more.

Camisado
15th February 2010, 10:45 AM
Call me a bad admin for not even knowing this, but i wasnt playing at the time of this problem; I have just been informed that Lord_Wolf was not only not in TLM after he began his problem causing, but he was BANNED from TLM.

There you go again speaking about shit you know nothing about. Lord_Wolf was NOT banned from TLM. He decided to DROP the TLM tag so he did not get them into trouble, but he REMAINED in TLM chain. (THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD AT LEAST!) So no, reason not voided. As I said before, the only reason TLM kept him in chain was so they would get his growth. So whoever told you this lie, is just trying to save face.

Granted, they are for semi low hits; and 2 of them were within 24 hours of each others, but 4 attacks within 1 week isnt exactly what I'd call farming, especially not war-worthy farming. So then cami came to JB and asked for the low hits to stop, and she did.

Also,

we didnt even ask anyone to sab back because of it, so I dont know who that was.

Why is my name brought into this? I did not talk to Jellybean about her low hits/farming on Streak... I think I'd get the facts before you make assumptions. I know for a FACT Zeit was one of the people who sabbed back. There was one or two others but I'd have to search logs to find out who.

Nice try saving TLM's ass David, but no cigar.

Crazik
15th February 2010, 11:06 AM
lol @ this thread.

There is nothing more to say really.

cavalier5
15th February 2010, 11:22 AM
lol @ this thread.

There is nothing more to say really.
Their is plenty left to say like why don't the 3 big TLM accounts selloff some of their stats to the TLM members who are getting dominated and need help because they helped the 3 big TLM acounts. I think that's a valid point.

Crazik
15th February 2010, 11:39 AM
Because you all have between 20/100b spy and selling off would be totally useless?

At this point ''help'' wont help.

Gambino
15th February 2010, 11:42 AM
At this point ''help'' wont help.

Ouch. I wouldn't want to hear that from one of my chain heads.

streak
15th February 2010, 12:06 PM
Reason officially voided

Also,

Yeah there were several promises from your allinace to stop the farming and low hits but as usually within a day or two the promise was forgotton. Alll of those hits listed were for 2-3 turns of gold. so yeah everyone of them is bad. I only ask for 4 turns per hit.

Shane-
15th February 2010, 02:15 PM
So much bitching about a reason to war?... It's a war game, wars happen, you don't _need_ a reason to have a war in a war game.

Pfff.

Shane

rabbitohs
15th February 2010, 03:32 PM
DissentioN 14 570
Hell Guardians 35 433
Underworld 29 330

The Last Minute 36 884
Tears of Fury 9 39

Ive been sabbed by 1 LF.

The little chan that stood up and got crushed. Ohh well at least Tof has balls
:flame2:

Camisado
15th February 2010, 04:04 PM
This is what TLM gets for trying to kill Stew, they brought the thunder, well NOW THEY GOT IT!

nelo_angelo
15th February 2010, 04:12 PM
Oh shit! The secret is out.:jawdroppe The REVENGE of stew, feel his wrath.:chainsaw:

iKon_
15th February 2010, 04:13 PM
TLM didnt "TRY" to kill stew... and we faced RF alone ;-)

Gambino, what would you like us to say? "Guys, TLM is doing just fine and dandy and isnt taking a bit of damage. In fact, WE THINK THIS ONSLAUGHT WILL SECURE RANK #1 FOR US!"

is that better?

I just wish I could have ridden my ship down to the bottom of the ocean.

Gambino
15th February 2010, 04:17 PM
Gambino, what would you like us to say? "Guys, TLM is doing just fine and dandy and isnt taking a bit of damage. In fact, WE THINK THIS ONSLAUGHT WILL SECURE RANK #1 FOR US!"

How about a thank you? I mean, really. What were you guys doing before the war? Banking? Psh, fun times for everyone! I think a thanks is deserved.

nelo_angelo
15th February 2010, 04:22 PM
stew never dies! he is alive in all of us this glorious day!

YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT YOU DID NOT CREATE!

To war we march my friends. Let us show them the might of stew!

cavalier5
15th February 2010, 06:37 PM
Anyway TLM there is just one month left and then you can start over again and click your way to the top rank. In the meantime lets all just try and have fun and maybe learn not to back up farmers.

Why don't you try and get the Independents inchain, there having a ball sabbing me. :)

M3J
15th February 2010, 07:03 PM
To be honest, I think it's friggin pathetic.

6 alliances vs 1

Y'all just a bunch of cowards.

/me cheers for TLM

If you were part of the "bully", you wouldn't care, you'd sab the one alliance too.

TLM is getting what they deserve. While you think it's pathetic and cowardly of us, you wouldn't say the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

Pauly_D
15th February 2010, 07:45 PM
Will the real StewRF please stand up

steward69
15th February 2010, 07:46 PM
feel the <3 theirs a little bit of stew in everyone ;p

jabb
15th February 2010, 08:04 PM
This is what TLM gets for trying to kill Stew, they brought the thunder, well NOW THEY GOT IT!

Because of what? Don't say that you feel proud to support cheater.
Everyone knows Stew was a cheater. Admin banned him because he is a cheater. Don't deny it, this is fact. Now admin/mod in DN + Allies. Looks like everyone in DN + Allies support cheaters? Glad to hear it. Yay, we support cheaters and more cheaters will come. GREAT.

Pauly_D
15th February 2010, 08:08 PM
Because of what? Don't say that you feel proud to support cheater.
Everyone knows Stew was a cheater. Admin banned him because he is a cheater. Don't deny it, this is fact. Now admin/mod in DN + Allies. Looks like everyone in DN + Allies support cheaters? Glad to hear it. Yay, we support cheaters and more cheaters will come. GREAT.

you missed the joke lol

cavalier5
15th February 2010, 08:12 PM
TLM ist just a little peeved about getting surprised massed and getting knocked from the 2nd alliance to the 4th. Another week of daily massing ought to cure the TLM arrogance syndrome. Believe me im a doctor

steward69
15th February 2010, 09:38 PM
The only admin who thinks i cheated is andy and let face it no one likes him so fail ;p my housemate just seemd to good to be real ;p
Now stop crying and sab back TLM.

P.S i wouldnt need to cheat to beat TLM they kill themselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a8902AAJo4 seeeeee

Pauly_D
15th February 2010, 09:40 PM
The only admin who thinks i cheated is andy and let face it no one likes him so fail ;p my housemate just seemd to good to be real ;p
Now stop crying and sab back TLM.

what with most their accounts have sold or are cleaned out

nelo_angelo
15th February 2010, 10:06 PM
maybe they will ask for a loan. from the people they are in chain with. mayb they already have. someone should ask if TLL/TW were offered some IOU's if they would loan them some gold.

Camisado
15th February 2010, 10:13 PM
Just to share some totals for those that are interested:

[00:10] <&Stew> #1: rouen - 76,702,430,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #2: Vrasp - 68,178,607,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #3: Myth - 47,736,747,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #4: Blood_Of_Heroes - 34,431,127,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #5: Minato - 31,469,077,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #6: streak - 29,418,357,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #7: Shiggity - 29,031,108,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #8: Keneva - 26,991,541,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #9: Gambino - 22,944,767,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #10: Yersina_Pestis - 20,449,817,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #11: Camisado - 18,873,035,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #12: k4m1k4z3 - 18,554,759,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #13: Clemosaurus - 18,229,950,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #14: M3J - 15,545,935,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #15: ReivaX_ - 15,492,889,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #16: Syngenetic - 15,405,369,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #17: quasimodo - 14,454,415,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #18: KaRyN - 14,030,018,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #19: raiderfan8476 - 13,814,579,000 Gold.
[00:10] <&Stew> #20: chord - 6,949,845,000 Gold.

538,704,372,000 total in top 20

Add a few million/billion to each person as the bot doesn't accurately calculate all sabotages. Also, there are plenty of people sabotaging off of IRC and not pasting to the bot, so who knows exactly how much damage has been done.

Are we having fun yet?

Gambino
15th February 2010, 10:33 PM
<&Stew> 660,707,889,000.
<&Stew> Is the actual amount done (recorded via bot).

nelo_angelo
15th February 2010, 10:33 PM
The total posted to the bot thus far: 660,707,889,000.
This doesn't count the people who are sabbing and don't use IRC, so no way to know the whole total. Suffice it to say, we rule.

@Camisado: I'm having a ton of fun k thnx. :P

MythDrannor
15th February 2010, 11:27 PM
feel the <3 theirs a little bit of stew in everyone ;p

NONO It's <4!!!

skynet
16th February 2010, 06:56 AM
If you were part of the "bully", you wouldn't care, you'd sab the one alliance too.

you've got a bizarre attitude.. i hope you're not like that irl :o

lol.. in 30 mins i've just sabbed nearly 20 billion myself from a few accounts in DN chain...

1) The untouchables became touchable, dummy and pram comes to mind

that's the only reason that i can see - all the other stuff mentioned in this thread sounds like utter bs to me...

and like all bullies (both in real life and on the internet) they are too cowardly to take on people who are either stronger than themselves or they need a whole gang behind them; and let's face it ruin and vrasp are bullies...

i'm surprised at some of the people that are sabbing TLM - have you been brainwashed??? shame on you!

Gambino
16th February 2010, 07:11 AM
and like all bullies (both in real life and on the internet) they are too cowardly to take on people who are either stronger than themselves or they need a whole gang behind them; and let's face it ruin and vrasp are bullies...

VS vs TW?
Small clan vs big clan. What about VS. We are not bullies. Hell, I've warred TW by myself. I just don't like being called a bully and am defending my character.

So, when TLM was bullying 6 small clans, it was okay, but when 6 small clans rally together to defend themselves, it's not okay?

Crazik
16th February 2010, 07:36 AM
There we go, an appearance from Stew and nubs posting sabs stats and sharing their feelings on how manly they are in this 325654782354 vs 1

lol

rouen
16th February 2010, 08:07 AM

You started it by sabbing vrasp dont act like a martyr. Go find someplace else to post your BS.

Also you didnt sab 20B off the accounts in DN in the last 30 minutes lets not exaggerate.

skynet
16th February 2010, 08:11 AM
VS vs TW?
Small clan vs big clan. What about VS. We are not bullies. Hell, I've warred TW by myself. I just don't like being called a bully and am defending my character.

was i even talking to you or talking about you? then again, if the company you keep is anything to go by that speaks volumes

You started it by sabbing vrasp and now you are crying because you cant sab us anymore? Go find someplace else to post your BS.

Also you didnt sab 20B off the accounts in DN in the last 30 minutes lets not exaggerate.

oh, touched a nerve did i? get your facts right before you start putting your jackboot in your big mouth... vrasp and relentless sabbed me first for no reason this age (afterwards i was told that it was all stew's idea :erm: ), i then took part in the mass organised by zeitgeist; after you and yours were pwned, you and vrasp then made a deal not to get sabbed by tlm, phoenix etc; and yeah i sabbed vrasp because i could (vrasp has been sabbing me and koc for the last three ages, so no biggie there), and of course, typical bully / fanny that vrasp is, he goes running to you and your other cronies to sab me and koc... and who's crying? you've been sabbing us for four weeks or however long it is .. :rolleyes:

and ok you got me... it was about 18.9 billion that i just sabbed... i didn't just sab people in DN :rolleyes1

nelo_angelo
16th February 2010, 08:19 AM
that's the only reason that i can see - all the other stuff mentioned in this thread sounds like utter bs to me...

i'm surprised at some of the people that are sabbing TLM - have you been brainwashed??? shame on you!

You really are full of it you know. The only reason you are sabotaging is because you are pissed off at rouen. You are still pissed off that he stole boris' sell in age 1. You should learn to let shit go, it's unhealthy to stay agitated about stupid shit so long. You should learn to mind your own business, didn't your parents teach you that? You want in on a war that's none of your business, fine we will be happy to put you and your remaining alliance members out of your misery. All three of them.

Gambino
16th February 2010, 08:33 AM
was i even talking to you or talking about you? then again, if the company you keep is anything to go by that speaks volumes

You don't know me, so I don't care what you think of me.
You called everyone who is against TLM, bullies. This includes me. If you are calling me an asshole because I hang out with Rouen, Vrasp, Camisado, and 2 ex-koc members (Karyn and M3J) thanks.

Edit, We all go to the pub on Tuesdays to sing karaoke, you are welcome to join us. It would be rude if I didn't invite you. Although, if you tried to sabotage us in real life it would just be awkward.

Edit, BTW You used to be in chain with VS. So, seems you have a problem choosing the company you keep.

iNTERNET
16th February 2010, 08:49 AM
VS vs TW?

So, when TLM was bullying 6 small clans, it was okay, but when 6 small clans rally together to defend themselves, it's not okay?

im not even in this anymore, but one thing made me lol.
How can TLM be bullying 6 small chains, when three of them have about the same number or more members then TLM does?

UW - 29
HG - 35
Vs- 47, though only some sab
DN- 14
SP- 22
LF- 4

TLM-34
TOF - 10

HG is bigger then it alone, as is VS, and UW is close to it
DN i would hardly call small, as vrasp got a shitload of UP bonuses from all those inactive accts, and u guys have like 3 top accts.
SP is in the 20's as well.

so i wouldn't call TLM bullying,

Sux0r
16th February 2010, 09:13 AM
Just out of curiosity...

scape got a selloff and they didn't like it that he hit them :)

TheLoneSpirit
16th February 2010, 10:20 AM

lol

when i started reading this thread today i had that thought in my mind

"stew must be involved"

but then again , with stew in DN chain , anything is possible .. he can make multiple alliance band together to war chains or even cause destruction from within ...

or , TLM .. u sure u dont have stew's account in your chain farming HG and co ???? :P

also i think an huge SA account in TLM would have been a strong factor in war...

Anyways , good luck to TLM .. the others wont need it .. seeing how the "tag team" is formed

steward69
16th February 2010, 10:57 AM
i think we all thinking the same thing TLM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4hFwJm41h4

Smitty
16th February 2010, 11:58 AM
i think we all thinking the same thing TLM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4hFwJm41h4

LMAO @ those monkeyshines.

Sux0r
16th February 2010, 12:20 PM

atleast theyre not cheating to win, right?
how come you didn't slit your wrists @your emo movie?

iKon_
16th February 2010, 12:36 PM
You really are full of it you know. The only reason you are sabotaging is because you are pissed off at rouen. You are still pissed off that he stole boris' sell in age 1. You should learn to let shit go, it's unhealthy to stay agitated about stupid shit so long. You should learn to mind your own business, didn't your parents teach you that? You want in on a war that's none of your business, fine we will be happy to put you and your remaining alliance members out of your misery. All three of them.

so how come I get attacked when I say you still hold a grudge from when we booted you as our main account a couple ages ago?

And when was it that Damien made his fuckup? Wasnt that 3 ages ago too? Follow your own advice...

atleast theyre not cheating to win, right?
how come you didn't slit your wrists @your emo movie?

I know, I was really waiting for the climax... it never came :(

Vrasp
16th February 2010, 12:50 PM

oh, touched a nerve did i? get your facts right before you start putting your jackboot in your big mouth... vrasp and relentless sabbed me first for no reason this age (afterwards i was told that it was all stew's idea :erm: ), i then took part in the mass organised by zeitgeist; after you and yours were pwned, you and vrasp then made a deal not to get sabbed by tlm, phoenix etc; and yeah i sabbed vrasp because i could (vrasp has been sabbing me and koc for the last three ages, so no biggie there), and of course, typical bully / fanny that vrasp is, he goes running to you and your other cronies to sab me and koc... and who's crying? you've been sabbing us for four weeks or however long it is .. :rolleyes:

and ok you got me... it was about 18.9 billion that i just sabbed... i didn't just sab people in DN :rolleyes1

I'm pretty sure neither me nor anyone else in RF sabotaged you until you sabotaged us this age... plus, I have been sabotaging you for the last _three ages_? That's funny, because I didn't even play age 1, and in age 2 I was in TLM for the majority, the rest of the age I didn't have an alliance. Alas, more exaggeration. Nice try though. =)

Also, last age I believe it was Kartel, you know, the owner of the alliance you're in, who started sabotaging us for no reason.

nelo_angelo
16th February 2010, 01:09 PM
so how come I get attacked when I say you still hold a grudge from when we booted you as our main account a couple ages ago?

And when was it that Damien made his fuckup? Wasnt that 3 ages ago too? Follow your own advice...

I know, I was really waiting for the climax... it never came :(

You get "attacked" for being an idiot. You have been told multiple times this has nothing to do with my replacement as TLM's main in Age 3. I could give two shits about that, or your ability to lose the game again and again. So stop trying to place the blame on me, this wasn't even my idea. How many times, do you need to be told to stop blaming it on solely ass_hat as well. It's not one single player that brought this on you(stew excluded) this is the accumulation of multiple "fuckups" (as you put) by many members of your alliance. Your boat won't float David. So I suggest you take swimming lessons, before you drown.

iKon_
16th February 2010, 01:12 PM
You get "attacked" for being an idiot. You have been told multiple times this has nothing to do with my replacement as TLM's main in Age 3. I could give two shits about that, or your ability to lose the game again and again. So stop trying to place the blame on me, this wasn't even my idea. How many times, do you need to be told to stop blaming it on solely ass_hat as well. It's not one single player that brought this on you(stew excluded) this is the accumulation of multiple "fuckups" (as you put) by many members of your alliance. Your boat won't float David. So I suggest you taking swimming lessons, before you drown.

Im the idiot, yet you can't even understand the extremely simple statement I made. You are saying that skynet still holds a grudge, I say that you still hold a grudge and many people still hold a grudge against Damien. I wasnt saying those are the only reasons we are being warred, I said THERE ARE GRUDGES BEING HELD AGAINST US. and what did you say? "you should learn to let shit go", and dont hold a grudge.

and Vrasp, both of the aforementioned grudges have been held over 2-3 ages.

last but not least, Minato, I already said earlier I wish i still had my real account so I could have gone down with my ship. So I plan to drown :P

steward69
16th February 2010, 01:15 PM
"atleast theyre not cheating to win, right?
how come you didn't slit your wrists @your emo movie?" sux

i tried but on gravy came out instead of blood because im so fat ;p notice no one ever gets to see you ;))

Crazik
16th February 2010, 01:34 PM
go take a shower and wash your hair.

Crazik
16th February 2010, 01:34 PM
SEE WHAT I DID THAR ?

Camisado
16th February 2010, 01:36 PM
SEE WHAT I DID THAR ?

Do we really care? :1poke:

skynet
16th February 2010, 01:50 PM
This includes me. If you are calling me an asshole because I hang out with Rouen, Vrasp, Camisado, and 2 ex-koc members (Karyn and M3J) thanks.

i didnt use any profanity... m3j was never in KoC, and there is a lot of bullying that goes on in roc - you can choose whether or not you want to be associated with it...

i don't know you nor do i know what you're rattling on about it... have you a roc account? have i seen you in my logs? are you rouen's PR agent or something? maybe if you were clued into the current round of roc you'd know that DN has been sabbing us for about 4 weeks (oh, and that's a generalisation so dont shoot me if its 3 weeks 6.5 days), i've just extended my sabs to all officers and alliances in their chain... and TLM are now in chain with us and TLL... so i think it makes it my business...

I'm pretty sure neither me nor anyone else in RF sabotaged you until you sabotaged us this age... plus, I have been sabotaging you for the last _three ages_? That's funny, because I didn't even play age 1, and in age 2 I was in TLM for the majority, the rest of the age I didn't have an alliance. Alas, more exaggeration. Nice try though. =)

Also, last age I believe it was Kartel, you know, the owner of the alliance you're in, who started sabotaging us for no reason.

i see you've just edited your post.. you called me a liar about 10 minutes ago just as i was logging in to respond and i see you've just edited that bit out of your post... strange that, since i've just been going through my logs to post on GUA to prove that you did sab me first and so did relentless.. i've also found some messages from TLS and maradox that prove it as well... so they're lying too are they? and you certainly sabbed me last age and the one before that... so that makes three ages by my calculations... i'm sure kartel had his reasons but i speak and sab for myself

Gambino
16th February 2010, 01:56 PM
Edit, We all go to the pub on Tuesdays to sing karaoke, you are welcome to join us. It would be rude if I didn't invite you. Although, if you tried to sabotage us in real life it would just be awkward.

i didnt use any profanity... m3j was never in KoC, and there is a lot of bullying that goes on in roc - you can choose whether or not you want to be associated with it...

So, uhm. Today is Tuesday... I guess my invitation was declined? Rouen sings a mean B52!

Vrasp
16th February 2010, 02:01 PM
i see you've just edited your post.. you called me a liar about 10 minutes ago just as i was logging in to respond and i see you've just edited that bit out of your post... strange that, since i've just been going through my logs to post on GUA to prove that you did sab me first and so did relentless.. i've also found some messages from TLS and maradox that prove it as well... so they're lying too are they? and you certainly sabbed me last age and the one before that... so that makes three ages by my calculations... i'm sure kartel had his reasons but i speak and sab for myself

Again, I wouldn't have sabbed you in Age 2 because I was in TLM+allianceless...I joined RF for about a week, and may have sabbed back those who sabbed me during that week, but I honestly kind of doubt that I even did that, since I didn't care about playing at that point in the age.

And yeah, I checked the logs too, I don't know why I sabbed you before you sabbed me at first, maybe you sabbed someone else in RF? But anyway, it stopped for awhile until _you_ start it up again.

4 weeks 5 hours 20 seconds ago
Your sentries caught and killed 5 of spies attempting to break into your base. Upon interrogation, your sentries learn the mission was ordered by skynet in an attempt to sabotage your weaponry.

2 weeks 5 days 9 hours 26 minutes 47 seconds ago
Your sentries caught and killed 5 of spies attempting to break into your base. Upon interrogation, your sentries learn the mission was ordered by skynet in an attempt to sabotage your weaponry.

So no, we haven't been sabbing you for 4 weeks straight. We sabbed each other for a few days, then stopped for a little over a week until you decided it'd be fun to start up again. =P

Edit: Just noticed your profile.

if you're inchain with DN or are an officer of ruin or of vrasp... that's why i sabbed you so don't bother sending a whiney message asking why...

i'm supporting TLM to stick two fingers up at the bully boy tactics of certain players in this game...

Bully tactics, eh? Sort of like sabotaging everyone in the same chain as someone you don't like, specifically because you don't like them? =P

Pauly_D
16th February 2010, 02:09 PM

i don't know you nor do i know what you're rattling on about it... have you a roc account? have i seen you in my logs? are you rouen's PR agent or something? maybe if you were clued into the current round of roc you'd know that DN has been sabbing us for about 4 weeks (oh, and that's a generalisation so dont shoot me if its 3 weeks 6.5 days), i've just extended my sabs to all officers and alliances in their chain... and TLM are now in chain with us and TLL... so i think it makes it my business...

M3J was in KoC chain about a month ago under KaRyN who was in KoC chain
nelo_angelo does have a ROC account and i dont know whether he is in your logs because you've only just decided to stick your oar in.

Also does it really matter if someone sabbed you at some point in every age does it mean they have it in for you, and to the question of who sabbed first, you may not have sabbed first but someone in your alliance may have sabbed first. I dont know about that situation but i sabbed you earlier in the age before you sabbed me but that was because of actions your chain had made, but it doesnt mean that i have it in for you.

Main point really is we can argue forever about what reasons started things but neither side will ever agree so lets move on and talk about stuff to do with whats actually happening in the war?

Camisado
16th February 2010, 02:10 PM

Just a lame excuse to chain those attached to DN. TW are in chain too, and as you mentioned TLL, and they've not felt the need to defend TLM and sabotage us, not yet anyway. Are you sabbing VS? Some of them are sabbing TLM as well... something tells me you're still not sabotaging VS though. Even if you are, from being in chain with VS, then leaving and sabotaging them? Wow, quite a precipitous decision. Since you did chain us though, you'll receive the same treatment in kind. Enjoy... let's see how much damage you and your four members can take before you realize you made a huge mistake involving others in your stupid rage against rouen and Vrasp.

cavalier5
16th February 2010, 02:49 PM
Skynet didn't sab me :)

steward69
16th February 2010, 04:36 PM
"go take a shower and wash your hair." il make a deal when you learn how to play roc i will!
i wont hold my breath but i think the people around me might have to ;p (see what i did there) ;p crazik also before taking the piss out of what i look like maybe we should see your fat ass ;p kiss kiss

chartas
16th February 2010, 04:53 PM
As much I I skonw skynet didn't sabbed VS members and I wouldn't sab her/him too becasue they where warring es with us so it would be not fair to sab them now. And this chaining of TLM I don't care :) if VS guys want to chain they do it I have other things to do like chain TW and RL that means more beer :)

andyt683
16th February 2010, 05:03 PM
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/10/michael%20jackson%20gif.gif

kjzaa
16th February 2010, 05:05 PM
Edit, BTW You used to be in chain with VS. So, seems you have a problem choosing the company you keep.[/B]
I put KOC inchain with VS because Okays asked me to join with them, we would of been with TLL but they didn't play at the start and only really started playing properly after i had gone. So no biggie really, and had always been allied with VS. Sknet had no reason to be there and considering they dont help out, after we warred with them against ES, i guess there was no reason to stay. :)

LOL, maybe if you had your head in the game, you wouldnt of been banned :D
Dumbass

No you sabbed us for no reason, well you didnt because you didnt have any spy until you realised that you couldnt run away by just buying sentry. but vredesbryd, TLS and others did. we just retaliated. :)

iKon_
16th February 2010, 05:12 PM
crazik also before taking the piss out of what i look like maybe we should see your fat ass ;p kiss kiss

youve already asked to see 2 peoples "fat asses", would you like to see mine too?!

Vrasp
16th February 2010, 05:13 PM
I put KOC inchain with VS because Okays asked me to join with them, we would of been with TLL but they didn't play at the start and only really started playing properly after i had gone. So no biggie really, and had always been allied with VS. Sknet had no reason to be there and considering they dont help out, after we warred with them against ES, i guess there was no reason to stay. :)

LOL, maybe if you had your head in the game, you wouldnt of been banned :D
Dumbass

No you sabbed us for no reason, well you didnt because you didnt have any spy until you realised that you couldnt run away by just buying sentry. but vredesbryd, TLS and others did. we just retaliated. :)

I...had pretty average stats in defense/spy/sentry last age. Still pretty sure everyone in RF says that KoC started it. *shrugs*

kjzaa
16th February 2010, 05:16 PM
I...had pretty average stats in defense/spy/sentry last age.

look again, you would realise, but hey looking at numbers then trying to look at letters must be confusing eh :heh:

i see you edited quick :P

M3J
16th February 2010, 05:18 PM
you've got a bizarre attitude.. i hope you're not like that irl :o
What bizarre attitude? I can guarantee that most people calling us bullies wouldn't think about that even if they were part of 32 alliances sabbing one alliance.

lol.. in 30 mins i've just sabbed nearly 20 billion myself from a few accounts in DN chain...
You even sabbed me. :( Oh well, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this.
But 20bil? There are more than four people in DN chain? O_o

So we can consider TW bullies for sabbing me and Gamby before the war? I've sabbed TW myself few times before the war, and even last age, as well as Gamby. They're not considered bullies for sabbing us two back in groups?
And to be honest, I can say the same about you, with your 50bil sentry opposed to my I think 13bil spy. You sabbed me after getting enough sentry to be protected from my weak spy.

VS vs TW?

Don't forget me, fucka'. I warred TW before you did.

Yet you asked me for help few times. I may not have had KoC tag, but I was in chain and I did help out, VS and KoC alike. So while you may not consider me a part of KoC, you can't deny that I did contribute.

Vrasp
16th February 2010, 05:57 PM
look again, you would realise, but hey looking at numbers then trying to look at letters must be confusing eh :heh:

i see you edited quick :P

Okay, you give me the stats for me to check then. I'm sure you know how my account was set up better than I do anyway, right? =P

Yeah, I edited because at first I thought you were talking about this age, then I saw you mention Vredesbyrd and realized you were talking about last age.

rabbitohs
16th February 2010, 06:19 PM
What bizarre attitude? I can guarantee that most people calling us bullies wouldn't think about that even if they were part of 32 alliances sabbing one alliance.

If I went after two alliances with six, id sure as hell consider myself a bully. Luckily my head is screwed on tight unlike most people. The ammount of stupid things that happen in this game... shocking...

M3J
16th February 2010, 06:35 PM
If I went after two alliances with six, id sure as hell consider myself a bully. Luckily my head is screwed on tight unlike most people. The ammount of stupid things that happen in this game... shocking...

That's what you're saying now, especially since you're the one being sabbed, but you'd sing a different tune if you were the one sabbing. Many people here complaining about it have done the same before. Many people "bullying" complained about such thing before.
The fact is, people that got sabbed are upset so they're resorting to insults when they can barely injure.

Don-
16th February 2010, 09:46 PM
1 minute ago pigsfoot WON 440,626,517 Gold 697 6,242 1,101,059,849 1,994,872,425 12
1 minute ago pigsfoot WON 40,056,956 Gold 646 9,816 1,721,473,184 1,822,873,608 1

TLM must be doing something right.

Weapon Report
Mithrils
Broken: 7,416

meh its only 1.48 bil + the gold lost.....

2 bil gooone. :devil4:

Com'on Pigsy Fire up son!

~Don.

Camisado
16th February 2010, 10:09 PM
TLM must be doing something right.

meh its only 1.48 bil + the gold lost.....

2 bil gooone. :devil4:

Com'on Pigsy Fire up son!

~Don.

Lulz. I'm sure it was more TW than it had anything to do with TLM. :-p

Don-
16th February 2010, 10:18 PM
Lulz. I'm sure it was more TW than it had anything to do with TLM. :-p

Pretend i only log into this game & probe & farm, not so much caring to which alliance i hit..:badteeth:

actually, dont pretend... who's TW>? tribalwars?.... fail.

~Don.

rabbitohs
16th February 2010, 10:52 PM
That's what you're saying now, especially since you're the one being sabbed, but you'd sing a different tune if you were the one sabbing. Many people here complaining about it have done the same before. Many people "bullying" complained about such thing before.
The fact is, people that got sabbed are upset so they're resorting to insults when they can barely injure.

No actually. Im a nice person. Sorry if you got me confused with someone else.

nelo_angelo
17th February 2010, 01:39 AM

Skywalker. Come have a go sweetheart. :<3:

Zues
17th February 2010, 04:29 AM
@Gamby I don't know your definition of small but i tell you 70 members vs 110 members is not really big vs small, id consider it big vs medium and since your a sab chain an even fight, almost.

@M3J We didn't start picking on you, gamby god bless his spudness, was chaining us and we were retaliating on him, so i wouldn't call that bullying from our side, you were hit by 3 people i believe for no reason? 3 vs 2 hardly bullying.

And Gamby one more thing TLM was about 40 members them pushing around 6 smaller chains individually is bullying, but 6 smaller chains rallying together against them is also bullying :) if done for no good reason, which far as i can see is the case.

Off to sleep :D

EDIT: Don't get me wrong this is a war game so we don't really need reasons to war :p

Jankster
17th February 2010, 05:19 AM
Zues we play a game and those who can, will play the game.
Come get me pls!

Nope i wont sab the pig!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNa551dR6Rc

Pauly_D
17th February 2010, 06:01 AM
And Gamby one more thing TLM was about 40 members them pushing around 6 smaller chains individually is bullying, but 6 smaller chains rallying together against them is also bullying :) if done for no good reason, which far as i can see is the case.

6 small chains rallying together against a chain which is bullying them is not bullying its standing up and fighting back. But you'll see it one way and i'll see it another so nevermind

LordFeril
17th February 2010, 08:34 AM
Good game everyone.

I'm glad to see that everyone can agree on something at least, lets punish a whole alliance for a couple wrong deeds done by a couple solo members. I congratulate you all for being so brave, your six small....oh wait, one happens to have the rank 1 guy and rank 1 tff working on their side...and not to mention most of the alliances are far from small...speically compared to our massive 30 person alliance....to come and destroy us.

Your doing a great job by the way, I hope that one day you get to see what its like to have something that you've worked to build get all fucked up for no real reason. Be it in life or here, its all the same, time is time and effort is effort.

I'd also like to thank this wonderful community for helping me decide that I will be officially quitting after this age is over, its been good playing with you all, but since it seems that doing good is a punishment, its time to end my time here.

I prolly won't miss you all to much, though I will miss some of you and will keep in contact with those I want to, and thats not many considering the way I've come across deciding to quit.

Keep up the good work, and I hope you are proud of this hard battle your facing, cause I promise you, if it wasn't six alliances, none of you would face us alone, cause you'd lose and you know it!

streak
17th February 2010, 09:02 AM
I'm pretty sure that everyone has been owned by sabs at some point in their gaming carreer. We all still play. We learn from it; adapt... and move on. Hg is not sabbing TLM because of the actions of a few but the actions of the leaders defending and sabbing for those members actions. This includes you zeit. I actually have respect for Feril as a person, but sabbing us because we were trying to stop a farmer is bullying. Expessially since those who were "defending" the farmer and low hitters were untouchable.

iKon_
17th February 2010, 09:23 AM
LordFeril is the real feril, and he is currently playing the iToeMyself account.

Yes,most people in this game have been owned by sabs at some point, but aside from maybe RF and WAR, I dont remember too many massacres like this from a 6 on 1 fight. And are you going to tell me you have as many reasons to war us as RF or WAR? I hope not.

And to be fair, when RF admitted defeat, (almost) everyone quit sabbing them as a sign of respect. I dont see us getting that :P

TheLoneSpirit
17th February 2010, 09:26 AM
Good game everyone.

I'm glad to see that everyone can agree on something at least, lets punish a whole alliance for a couple wrong deeds done by a couple solo members. I congratulate you all for being so brave, your six small....oh wait, one happens to have the rank 1 guy and rank 1 tff working on their side...and not to mention most of the alliances are far from small...speically compared to our massive 30 person alliance....to come and destroy us.

Your doing a great job by the way, I hope that one day you get to see what its like to have something that you've worked to build get all fucked up for no real reason. Be it in life or here, its all the same, time is time and effort is effort.

I'd also like to thank this wonderful community for helping me decide that I will be officially quitting after this age is over, its been good playing with you all, but since it seems that doing good is a punishment, its time to end my time here.

I prolly won't miss you all to much, though I will miss some of you and will keep in contact with those I want to, and thats not many considering the way I've come across deciding to quit.

Keep up the good work, and I hope you are proud of this hard battle your facing, cause I promise you, if it wasn't six alliances, none of you would face us alone, cause you'd lose and you know it!

Isint that something what TLM did to RF before?

Sabbing RF for the deeds of some ignorant solo members who didnt care about anything but themselves?

Not to say RF hasnt done it to others..

Besides Feril... dont worry .. once they are done with you , they will find someone else to pick on.. or just pick on each other.. after all , they are each other's competition ;-)

iKon_
17th February 2010, 09:27 AM
Isint that something what TLM did to RF before?

Sabbing RF for the deeds of some ignorant solo members who didnt care about anything but themselves?

Not to say RF hasnt done it to others..

Besides Feril... dont worry .. once they are done with you , they will find someone else to pick on.. or just pick on each other.. after all , they are each other's competition ;-)

Didnt RF initiate the last war we had? I cant remember too well, but Im pretty sure. And like I just said before, we (amongst the others fighting you) ceased when you admitted defeat.

Overlord
17th February 2010, 09:29 AM
From all that I ever heard, the war started because Crazik sabbed Stew.

And iKon_, forgive any ignorance but I haven't seen any admittance of defeat by TLM.

Pauly_D
17th February 2010, 09:32 AM
Didnt RF initiate the last war we had? I cant remember too well, but Im pretty sure. And like I just said before, we (amongst the others fighting you) ceased when you admitted defeat.

TLM haven't surrended though, a few TLM members have admitted that they are not going to win but thats it. Also you the say the other that were fighting ceased when they admitted defeat, thats crap Jankster had been going on about continuing his war against RF for quite a while after. But that has nothing to do with this, TLM has not surrendered so war is on.

iKon_
17th February 2010, 09:35 AM
From all that I ever heard, the war started because Crazik sabbed Stew.

And iKon_, forgive any ignorance but I haven't seen any admittance of defeat by TLM.

sorry, I stand corrected. Crazik (the solo sabber) sabbed stew which began a mass from the entire RF core (I think).

Now Overlord, if you have the spare time, go back through this thread and count the times Ive admitted defeat. I'll estimate it for you at approximately 5. And others have admitted it here too. Is it worth denying? no, just have a look at our alliance. We have one active admin left, when we had 6 about a week ago. Granted, most didnt leave because of the war, but we're still down.

Pauly_D
17th February 2010, 09:41 AM
sorry, I stand corrected. Crazik (the solo sabber) sabbed stew which began a mass from the entire RF core (I think).

Now Overlord, if you have the spare time, go back through this thread and count the times Ive admitted defeat. I'll estimate it for you at approximately 5. And others have admitted it here too. Is it worth denying? no, just have a look at our alliance. We have one active admin left, when we had 6 about a week ago. Granted, most didnt leave because of the war, but we're still down.

You've admitted that you cant win but you haven't surrendered theres a difference (well in UK dictionaries there is :biggrin: )

Overlord
17th February 2010, 09:46 AM
TLM didnt "TRY" to kill stew... and we faced RF alone ;-)

is that better?

I just wish I could have ridden my ship down to the bottom of the ocean.

That was as close as you come iKon_, other than that you make the ship reference again a bit later. I'm not trying to have a go at you, I'm just saying that if you actually 'admitted defeat' then they'd probably stop.

RF v TLM series of events as known to Overlord:
Crazik and Stew dislike each other.
Crazik sab Stew.
Stew cannot sab Crazik.
rouen sab Crazik for Stew.
Crazik chains RF. (At this point I think things get blurry)

Camisado
17th February 2010, 09:58 AM
This includes you zeit. I actually have respect for you as a person, but sabbing us because we were trying to stop a farmer is bullying. Expessially since those who were "defending" the farmer and low hitters were untouchable.

Streak is right, Feril. It's a shame that Zeit saw it fit to do what he had done. If he had not been untouchable by any of us (HG) I think he would've thought twice before sabotaging. Then again, from what people say Zeit has always been sort of an @$$... so who really knows.

I wish some of you had been more active on mIRC and such, but I know people have lives. iKon: I keep seeing posts of you saying you knew nothing about the problems HG has had with TLM, and have even tried to null our reasons for going to war. Just because you have not heard about all the problems that were going on, and how those from your chain would defend stupidity, doesn't mean that it never existed. I know I said the other night that I believe you're an inactive admin... well, I don't really understand how else you would not know that your members had done what they done, but maybe that's just an internal communication issue with TLM.

Feril: I've always thought you were a decent guy. I've tried talking to Zeit before, and needless to say I'd rather chew metal than really ever have to speak with him again. I know you knew about the Lord_Wolf issue HG had, but as for the rest of the issues, I don't know. I honestly would be sad to see you go because of this, and no it's not really fair going after innocent people in TLM chain but Zeit and a few others decided to kick it up a notch and be more hostile than what TLM was known for, and that doesn't set well with a lot of us. This is a /game/ though. If Zeit had been more diplomatic and not supportive of farmers/low-hitters than HG would've probably never been involved.

Also, after speaking with one or two members in TLM, I guess the sentiment there is that people shouldn't have gold limits and that AA's should be removed. A particular member I talked to thinks people shouldn't sabotage for goldhits, no matter the amount of TBG. Seriously? Maybe the AA thing does get abused, but if it was to end up removed people would just be sending PMs to people who have hit them saying to hit for this amount, don't farm, or be sabbed. I also pointed out that plenty in TLM request amounts in their own profiles and if people hit below they threaten to sab. It's a simple matter of practice what you preach.

Additionally, maybe my memory is a little hazed, but I believe the farmers/low-hitters we've had from TLM were sabbed back by just the person after the first time they farmed/low-hit. Don't quote me on that though, but I believe it's true. If they farmed/low-hit that person again, that's when we would ask a few of our members to sabotage that person. Each time Zeit, Kalusha or some other TLM members would sab the people back that the person who was getting farmed/low-hit asked to sab, but not the person being farmed/low-hit.

It's all a matter of how the different alliances think the game should be played. We have ours and you have yours. People may think our way is unreasonable but if we really were we would sab for all hits, failed recons, etc., like other alliances are known to do. We find what we believe is reasonable and have played that way since age 5 KoC. If people (and other alliances) don't like it than I guess that's their problem.

LordFeril
17th February 2010, 01:46 PM
Last I checked I'm feril, and last I checked, I get sabbed multiple times every age for no reason.
Including this one. And I stay every single time.

As for me supporting farmers, well, the only support I offer them is, okay, don't hit them for a bit, or try not to hit them cause it will give them reason to sab and I try not to back up personally brought on sabs....I dont support farming, but.....I also don't believe there is farming anymore.
With the massive ammount of people that hold gold now adays, I really don't think it should matter if the same person hits you if you hold, since there is never any gold around, and every players seems to be a slayer, I forsure know I'd hit anyone over and over if it would get my turns under control, and I'd let anyone hit me over and over so long as I was holding the gold, hell, at least it would keep it in one place and not 3

LordFeril
17th February 2010, 02:12 PM
My gua is over again for the age, lol I typed up a reply but it never posted...I think I hit the wrong button, and I gots better things to do then have to retype AHA
so I'm gonna call this part of the game quits again :P, leave it to the pros AHA
I'll stick with banking and clicking :P

Don-
17th February 2010, 03:11 PM
Streak is right, Feril. It's a shame that Zeit saw it fit to do what he had done. If he had not been untouchable by any of us (HG) I think he would've thought twice before sabotaging. Then again, from what people say Zeit has always been sort of an @$$... so who really knows.

I wish some of you had been more active on mIRC and such, but I know people have lives. iKon: I keep seeing posts of you saying you knew nothing about the problems HG has had with TLM, and have even tried to null our reasons for going to war. Just because you have not heard about all the problems that were going on, and how those from your chain would defend stupidity, doesn't mean that it never existed. I know I said the other night that I believe you're an inactive admin... well, I don't really understand how else you would not know that your members had done what they done, but maybe that's just an internal communication issue with TLM.

Feril: I've always thought you were a decent guy. I've tried talking to Zeit before, and needless to say I'd rather chew metal than really ever have to speak with him again. I know you knew about the Lord_Wolf issue HG had, but as for the rest of the issues, I don't know. I honestly would be sad to see you go because of this, and no it's not really fair going after innocent people in TLM chain but Zeit and a few others decided to kick it up a notch and be more hostile than what TLM was known for, and that doesn't set well with a lot of us. This is a /game/ though. If Zeit had been more diplomatic and not supportive of farmers/low-hitters than HG would've probably never been involved.

Also, after speaking with one or two members in TLM, I guess the sentiment there is that people shouldn't have gold limits and that AA's should be removed. A particular member I talked to thinks people shouldn't sabotage for goldhits, no matter the amount of TBG. Seriously? Maybe the AA thing does get abused, but if it was to end up removed people would just be sending PMs to people who have hit them saying to hit for this amount, don't farm, or be sabbed. I also pointed out that plenty in TLM request amounts in their own profiles and if people hit below they threaten to sab. It's a simple matter of practice what you preach.

Additionally, maybe my memory is a little hazed, but I believe the farmers/low-hitters we've had from TLM were sabbed back by just the person after the first time they farmed/low-hit. Don't quote me on that though, but I believe it's true. If they farmed/low-hit that person again, that's when we would ask a few of our members to sabotage that person. Each time Zeit, Kalusha or some other TLM members would sab the people back that the person who was getting farmed/low-hit asked to sab, but not the person being farmed/low-hit.

It's all a matter of how the different alliances think the game should be played. We have ours and you have yours. People may think our way is unreasonable but if we really were we would sab for all hits, failed recons, etc., like other alliances are known to do. We find what we believe is reasonable and have played that way since age 5 KoC. If people (and other alliances) don't like it than I guess that's their problem.

Com'on now, was it really worth all those paragraphs?

ikon_'s alliance is fail & so is RF, Move on, rankers got some war XP great!

take the same band of brothers (what was it 10 alliances?) & Fight another alliance say.. ES. then well see how many fan bois post. lolz.

~Don.

iKon_
17th February 2010, 04:38 PM
Com'on now, was it really worth all those paragraphs?

ikon_'s alliance is fail & so is RF, Move on, rankers got some war XP great!

~Don.

its not "my" alliance :P

Pauly_D
17th February 2010, 04:42 PM
its not "my" alliance :P

Name The Last Minute
Leader iKon_

M3J
17th February 2010, 05:10 PM
@Gamby I don't know your definition of small but i tell you 70 members vs 110 members is not really big vs small, id consider it big vs medium and since your a sab chain an even fight, almost.
Just because we're a sab chain doesn't make it even fight. You guys have better stats and better TBG, thus you have more edge over us.

@M3J We didn't start picking on you, gamby god bless his spudness, was chaining us and we were retaliating on him, so i wouldn't call that bullying from our side, you were hit by 3 people i believe for no reason? 3 vs 2 hardly bullying.
I started chaining TW first, last age, before anyone even thought about it. Fuckers be stealin' my credit. T_T
You guys had people with high sentry sabbing me. That can be considered bullying, as they most likely wouldn't have sabbed if they were vulnerable. And Gamby said you guys continued even after he stopped and etc.

Good game everyone.

Stop complaining. Zeit sabs people hiding behind his sentry. He sabbed me few times because he knew he was protected from me. Same with few TLM.

You can say we'd lose to TLM alone, but that's just it, all talk.

TLM's actions brought this "war" on themselves. That's what happens when you piss off many members.

Scapenator
17th February 2010, 05:45 PM
Hereby TLM will surrender to Hell Guardians, Underworld, Shadow Proclamation and DissentioN. The power was overwhelming and we had little or no chance to win this fight. so we wave the white flag and go on in peace with these clans while we rebuild for a new war. perhaps where we have some better chances. :)
this was just too much for us too handle. Good job guys!

SleepingDragon
17th February 2010, 05:49 PM
Hereby TLM will surrender to Hell Guardians, Underworld, Shadow Proclamation and DissentioN. The power was overwhelming and we had little or no chance to win this fight. so we wave the white flag and go on in peace with these clans while we rebuild for a new war. perhaps where we have some better chances. :)

Yay for peaceful resolutions! :thumbsup:

pigsfoot
17th February 2010, 06:10 PM

Chicken shit

nelo_angelo
17th February 2010, 06:12 PM
I hereby take the white flag of peace, and burn it. I piss in it's ashes.

Peace is a fail sentiment. War is the answer, war is the truth. War is the calling, to which warriors are called to battle. etc etc blah blah blah

Boils down to this is a war game, so the purpose is to war. War is fun, I like fun. So take your peace and inhale it via your anus.

:deadhorse:

cavalier5
17th February 2010, 06:21 PM
Aww we could have really had some more fun. I think we could have done 2 trillion in a week .and a half. Where is the fun in this???

orcbane
17th February 2010, 06:26 PM
Aww we could have really had some more fun. I think we could have done 2 trillion in a week .and a half. Where is the fun in this???

Probably not that much damage, with the amount of members we are losing, that kind of gold just simply isn't within TLM anymore.

RichOahu_ES
17th February 2010, 07:52 PM
Skywalker. Come have a go sweetheart. :<3:

dono if that offer was open to all... but i took you up on it.

Your spies sneak into Skywalker's command center, and sabotage 2,088 Hooks. x7

cavalier5
17th February 2010, 08:07 PM
dono if that offer was open to all... but i took you up on it.

Your spies sneak into Skywalker's command center, and sabotage 2,088 Hooks. x7

Since Rich likes to randomly sab ppl in HG (me included) why don't we all mass Rich and see how he likes it HG/UW/DN/SP/LF come and get some.

RichOahu_ES
17th February 2010, 08:09 PM
Since Rich likes to randomly sab ppl in HG (me included) why don't we all mass Rich and see how he likes it HG/UW/DN/SP/LF come and get some.

i sabebd you for talking shit on our forums. hardly random.

and i just sabebd that other idiot for talking shit to someone i like. hardly random.

take a look at his profile and tell me that doesn't make your blood boil that he would say that to a woman?

if it doesn't, you are a weak spinless wuss of a man.

/hug

Don-
17th February 2010, 09:13 PM

well weres the logs? & new thread, "allys Vs ES"

dont talk the talk if you can't walk the walk. :badteeth:

i'd offer PvP to help you out but im stuck for an hour.

Last Attacks on RichOahu_ES
1 hour ago WON 403,727,037 Gold
1 hour ago WON 36,702,457 Gold
6 hours ago WON 12,190,691 Gold
23 hours ago WON 132,402,685 Gold
23 hours ago WON 12,036,607 Gold

hehe :-)

~Don.

rouen
17th February 2010, 10:07 PM
with this now being old news, good job to all involved.