PDA

View Full Version : HG and UW vs bss\cde

streak
9th February 2010, 08:02 AM
Im bored so I will post this
This started awhile ago actually
Rule hit me three times in a day so i sabbed. He chained. We tried to make peace. Cata joined in. we massed rule. bss chained us. War started. cde forgot how bad we owned them last age and joined in. Many of their acounts have sold to each other so that they can still sab us as we continue to grow while they have less and less to sab. Here is a list of empty or inactive or people who have left chain from bss. Even a couple have joined us.

Empty:
Popeye
Agrona-Retired
and_for_aslant
Archangelat
Ras
MineKeeper
Gho5t –
drunkninja81
mourning –
custos –
Axiom
Aminav -
skuxx___
Eden –
cadbury
Soul_Ninja_Chava
doughboy
MFnBonsai
DrunKnJSD
No__Mercy
IAmNotTiger45
INDColtsFan18
Burros
TheWorstGnome
LadyGator
any
butsokoy260
Stales89
DarkRaven
DrunkTaliban
Four-kung
KaMiKaZi

Perditor
9th February 2010, 08:29 AM
We decided that we weren't going to let Rule use us to increase his sab stats - so when he picked a fight with us, we actually fought back... which is more than practically any other alliance around can say - not to mention the fact that we're kicking their asses.

And, just to give everyone an idea of how this war is going...

Rule's sab stats for last age: Sabotage Damage 1,027,003,953,837

He's only done about 100 bil this age, and we're over halfway through the age AND the UP is higher, so he should be sabbing even MORE than last age.... instead, he's on track for at most half of last age's damage.

kjzaa
9th February 2010, 08:33 AM
We decided that we weren't going to let Rule use us to increase his sab stats - so when he picked a fight with us, we actually fought back... which is more than practically any other alliance around can say - not to mention the fact that we're kicking their asses.

And, just to give everyone an idea of how this war is going...

Rule's sab stats for last age: Sabotage Damage 1,027,003,953,837

He's only done about 200 bil this age, and we're over halfway through the age AND the UP is higher, so he should be sabbing even MORE than last age.... instead, he's on track for about half of last age's damage.

haha, in the first half of the age you get hardly anything in sabstats, compared to what you get near the end, last age i was just sabbing RF and in the last 3 weeks what i got from them was around 3-4 times as much daily.

The more you and your chain grows the more sab damage damage they will get, go figure ;)

Pauly_D
9th February 2010, 08:41 AM
haha, in the first half of the age you get hardly anything in sabstats, compared to what you get near the end, last age i was just sabbing RF and in the last 3 weeks what i got from them was around 3-4 times as much daily.

The more you and your chain grows the more sab damage damage they will get, go figure ;)

^^ that and Rule usually does most of his random sabs nearer the end of the age.
If you are able to do enough damage to Rule that he cant sab as many people at the end of the age then you can say that your efforts stopped him getting his sab stats so high.

cata-ro
9th February 2010, 08:44 AM
I dont care if i win or lose a war i play only to sab and to have fun and i have fun now :)
And Perditor dont speak about Rule sab damage :nono: trust me and not the bot hehe.

Perditor
9th February 2010, 08:45 AM

true, but he's hardly grown his stats:

4 weeks ago

Strike: 8,688,966,551
Defense: 117,287,042
Spy: 9,592,744,118
Sentry: 9,319,522,534

his stats now

Strike: 114,368,880 1 hour ago
Defense: 39,748,106 1 hour ago
Spy: 15,812,543,130 1 hour ago
Sentry: 12,617,989,578 1 hour ago

and he's been taking sells just to stay competitive.

even if he sabs 4x what he's sabbed the first half of the age in the second half of the age, he'll sab only 500 bil... thats half of his 1 tril from last age, and that's not counting the gold inflation resulting from the UP increase.

cata-ro
9th February 2010, 08:47 AM
u want a bet that he will pass over 1 tril at the end of the age?

kavallier
9th February 2010, 08:47 AM
most of cde/bss don't post on a bot.
Most of us prefer to sab on our own, solitary style ;p
You can scream out j00 owned us as much as j00 want, doesn't make it true though.
Our sabtotals are increasing daily which makes it a win for us in our books.

Perditor
9th February 2010, 08:49 AM
I dont care if i win or lose a war i play only to sab and to have fun and i have fun now :)
And Perditor dont speak about Rule sab damage :nono: trust me and not the bot hehe.

we're having fun too... we're just having more fun =D

streak
9th February 2010, 08:50 AM

I love it when the people we are warring revert to that arguement. And rule is having to take sells to keep the damages down. same with Kav. Those smaller acounts who are selling are not able to sab as much either.

cata-ro
9th February 2010, 08:53 AM
we're having fun too... we're just having more fun =D

well me to because i sab solo :p dont like to mass with others because is very slow

luigi
9th February 2010, 08:54 AM
Empty:
custos
Eden

Custos isnt BSS or CDE

and Eden neither... and he sold his SA to spy because of other wars TSM are having... stop going around and claiming what u cant do.

streak
9th February 2010, 08:55 AM
Custos isnt BSS or CDE

and Eden neither... and he sold his SA to spy because of other wars TSM are having... stop going around and claiming what u cant do.

there are 2 edens one is banned the other is tsm
custos was bss and left chain during the war

luigi
9th February 2010, 08:56 AM

2 edens ?

as for custos i always saw him as TLL until he left chain and went and formed WP

cata-ro
9th February 2010, 08:56 AM

true he left but was not because of the war he doesnt run away from wars ;)

kavallier
9th February 2010, 08:58 AM
lol that 60 bill was from a caught sell ;)
Keep showin j00 bitterness hg/uw peeps
In the end our sabtotals are still going up and that's all that matters ;)

luigi
9th February 2010, 08:59 AM

bleh before the truce with TSM, they barely even scratched us ;) ES can do more and its ES for christ sakes ! ES !!!! and even CSS is better :P

streak
9th February 2010, 09:02 AM

you guys dont hardly ever sab so they arent going up too fast. Believe me we are not bitter. We just keep sabbing and farming your acounts.

kavallier
9th February 2010, 09:04 AM
believe it or not but hg/uw is a mere 10% of my sablist ;)
Somedays i prioritize other chains, but don't sweat it.. i'll try and swing by more often ;)

streak
9th February 2010, 09:11 AM
believe it or not but hg/uw is a mere 10% of my sablist ;)

oh i believe you cause that wouldnt take much :P

Camisado
9th February 2010, 09:15 AM
bleh before the truce with TSM, they barely even scratched us ;) ES can do more and its ES for christ sakes ! ES !!!! and even CSS is better :P

Keep running your mouth Habs. We were only sabbing TSM accounts in our logs, needless to say, there weren't very many. Maybe four or five.

@ Kavalier: You only wanted to war us this age because our 'sentries' were too high last age ... you had no real reason to sabotage us this age ... now with your sentry being out of a lot of people's ranges ... I say you're just a pansy. I always thought streak was wrong to say we 'owned' CDE last age, but maybe that's why YOU'RE still bitter and decided to start something this age? Just a guess.

luigi
9th February 2010, 09:17 AM
Keep running your mouth Habs.

@ Kavalier: You only wanted to war us this age because our 'sentries' were too high last age ... you had no real reason to sabotage us this age ... now with your sentry being out of a lot of people's ranges ... I say you're just a pansy. I always thought streak was wrong to say we 'owned' CDE last age, but maybe that's why YOU'RE still bitter and decided to start something this age? Just a guess.

why shud i stop ? you cant touch me... Cant touch this... Cant touch this XD:ninja:

kavallier
9th February 2010, 09:23 AM
rule and cata started feasting on them hg/uw armories so i couldn't just stay behind ;)

k4m1k4z3
9th February 2010, 09:53 AM
Arguing over a war? I want in :p

To see how things are going, just look at how many UW/HG accounts have sold off/emptied/left (none?). And then look at how many from BSS/CDE...

streak
9th February 2010, 09:55 AM
its interesting you admit that now, but your leaders told your chain that we started it with you guys by chaining you first when in reality it was you guys who started it. Now that the war has gone on for awhile your willing to admit you started it

cata-ro
9th February 2010, 10:02 AM
I admit that i start to sab uw/hg(i sab others chains to :<3: phnx) only for fun and rule to yeah was our fault(no real reason to start chaining them) but i dont regreat that i start to sab them and i still enjoy sabing them :<3:
If we lose or win who give a f**k hehe.

cavalier5
9th February 2010, 10:49 AM
What about all the banned cde and Bss accounts. Sure are a lot of them

kavallier
9th February 2010, 11:14 AM
its interesting you admit that now, but your leaders told your chain that we started it with you guys by chaining you first when in reality it was you guys who started it. Now that the war has gone on for awhile your willing to admit you started it

omg are j00 seriouzzz?
those mean cde/bss people actually started a war??? no wai!!!!! ;)

streak
9th February 2010, 11:27 AM
no its the lying to your own chain members that i was referring to.

purp1ekush
9th February 2010, 11:35 AM
bss and cde will surely lose, they are barely active

EdThaSt0rm`
9th February 2010, 11:55 AM
lol @ streak,

9 out of 10 from your list has not quit because of your sabs. Most are just inactive (way to sab someone empty when the opponent doesn't even play) or have quit the game.

But if you think it's because of your guys sabbing, sure lol.. if that makes you happy =)

Everyone knows BSS/CDE members won't quit/leave because of a war, that's why we are here in the first place.

streak
9th February 2010, 11:59 AM
i never made any comments about why people are on that list. Only people who have is cde and bss people. I just posted the list. I agree with you that not everyone on that list have left because of war. Most of the ones I have talked to have left because of the policies of bss and cde. This war was just the last straw.

Lord_Avatar
9th February 2010, 12:10 PM
I dont play in ages that end in fractions, go ahead and wear yourselves out this age and I'll see yall next age. Hugs n kisses!

Lord_Skummel
9th February 2010, 12:55 PM
then LA why don't you come and join us having fun with BSS?

Syngenetic
9th February 2010, 01:32 PM
---this post was removed cause I'm sexy---

Camisado
9th February 2010, 01:47 PM
There is currently a MUTUAL ceasefire. Neither BSS/CDE or HG/UW has asked the other side to end the war. I think it's safe to say both sides done a bit to pad their sabotage stats... now it's time to move on to bigger and better things. :deadhorse:

Pauly_D
9th February 2010, 01:52 PM
There is currently a MUTUAL ceasefire. Neither BSS/CDE or HG/UW has asked the other side to end the war.

a very diplomatic way of saying but someone obviously came to the other side first or someone hinted alot that they want to stop. Or are you trying to tell us that both sides forgot to sab each for 24hrs.
Whatever happens good luck to both sides

sems_back
9th February 2010, 01:54 PM
What it over!!!!
I only received a command message re a hellfire rain and now I read it cooldown.

streak
9th February 2010, 02:27 PM
i wouldnt believe it either if i hadnt been in the meeting but a 3rd party did ask us both to end it.

Savage_NPK
9th February 2010, 02:31 PM
Almost tripled my sabb stats, and I was gone last week and every weekend in this war so im happy.

cavalier5
9th February 2010, 03:10 PM
Does this mean we agree to my suggestion and both war TW together like friends :)

Smitty
11th February 2010, 08:21 PM
Custos isnt BSS or CDE

Correct on CUSTOS. He was TLL and now in WOLF PACK. Yes, one of UW (probably pissed because we took the name from him) sabbed me a while ago. So I sabbed back along with his officer PERDITOR. My quarrel is with UW only, though, so sorry PERDITOR I failed to see your tag before I sabbed.

Gambino
11th February 2010, 08:31 PM
Does this mean we agree to my suggestion and both war TW together like friends :)

Everyone should war TW ;)

Seems the popular thing to do is jump in chain because they moan about being bullied... With 100 members warring a clan with 50 members...

Off topic, but just replying. Continue your regularly scheduled thread :o