PDA

View Full Version : VS vs TW

Zues
7th February 2010, 12:34 AM
look here for the various reasons for war.

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=75384

and go go go!

OutlawDragon
7th February 2010, 12:41 AM
[01:37] <El_nino> made a war thread just for you
[01:37] <El_nino> now you can flame me

Zues ^^^^

Zues is a NOOB. :<3:

GO VS :P

= Twilight = 107 1,007
** KnightRiderz® ** 11 124
Cx 10 54

Viral st0rMs 73 792
VS/NYX 4 47

Zues
7th February 2010, 12:45 AM
my cover is blown! oh well cant really get that many more sabbing me. with an AA like mine. you guys have some really annoying accounts like this guy

http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=18627

is that just made to annoy people like me?

OutlawDragon
7th February 2010, 12:51 AM
my cover is blown! oh well cant really get that many more sabbing me. with an AA like mine. you guys have some really annoying accounts like this guy

http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=18627

is that just made to annoy people like me?

O sorry :( did'nt know you were undercover :icon_eek:

this profile ownz :)

http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=18301

Zues
7th February 2010, 12:53 AM
where are the rest of your cronnies outlaw, i want them to fall upon this thread like ravenous hoard of locusts!

Myth untouchable?

OutlawDragon
7th February 2010, 09:36 AM
I think you have 1-2 people who can sab him?

cavalier5
7th February 2010, 12:13 PM
Also CSS is at war with TW to. Don't forget that

Zues
7th February 2010, 04:13 PM
[01:37] <El_nino> made a war thread just for you
[01:37] <El_nino> now you can flame me

Zues ^^^^

Zues is a NOOB. :<3:

GO VS :P

= Twilight = 107 1,007
** KnightRiderz® ** 11 124
Cx 10 54

Viral st0rMs 73 792
VS/NYX 4 47

Well well outlaw, thanks for posting these, numbers lets see how its going after a couple of days of war...

= Twilight = 101 983 ah 6 members and 24 points
** KnightRiderz® ** 10 122 1 member 2 points
Cx 10 55 no lost +1 point

Viral st0rMs 61 775 12 members and 17 points
VS/NYX 4 46 lost 1 point

In terms of members i guess you are losing... however its worth noting who they are and where they went i am fairly certain that at least 2 of your members are now inactive.

M3J
7th February 2010, 04:44 PM
SPUDFACE

Zues
7th February 2010, 05:06 PM
for those who want to know twilight's lack of sabbing skill and disorganized mass ability pulled in 100b in sabs on VS from roughly 14 people total, but only a fraction of them massing the whole list.

Not so disorganized are we SPUD!

Leash
7th February 2010, 06:51 PM
i'd like to see how this turns out and if TW can hold their ground :)

Zues
7th February 2010, 07:03 PM
[12:03] <TW_BOT-> ********* has sabbed 6,478 weapons off MythDrannor worth 1,295,600,000 Gold.

Not so untouchable eh? keep it up boys

OutlawDragon
7th February 2010, 07:10 PM
[12:03] <TW_BOT-> ********* has sabbed 6,478 weapons off MythDrannor worth 1,295,600,000 Gold.

lol 1.3 bil is like 2-3 TBGs for him :p

Vrasp
7th February 2010, 07:12 PM

It's also like 1 AAT for him :-P well, if 25 spies are used anyway.

Zues
7th February 2010, 07:21 PM

yes well now it is 2-3 tbg's that he doesn't have!

and yes vrasp you are right that is 1 success

CyberPunk
7th February 2010, 11:17 PM
sentry whores vs sentry whores...what an epic war?

M3J
8th February 2010, 12:10 AM
for those who want to know twilight's lack of sabbing skill and disorganized mass ability pulled in 100b in sabs on VS from roughly 14 people total, but only a fraction of them massing the whole list.

Not so disorganized are we SPUD!

So did we last night, from less than 10 people. At least 100bil. So effectively, we do more damage. We didn't mass the whole list either.
So yeah, you guys are kinda disorganized. You have mre people than we do, I think, and quite a bit sab. Yet I see what, very few people in my logs that sab back? In fact, mass from Rain, chaos, and stoney were the only ones that I can remember who initiated the sabs, not return it.

I will admit that our side aren't as organized either.

MythDrannor
8th February 2010, 01:32 AM

Can't recall ever posting that I was untouchable. I like being touched, turns me on. ask vrasp ;)

Zues
8th February 2010, 03:08 AM
So did we last night, from less than 10 people. At least 100bil. So effectively, we do more damage. We didn't mass the whole list either.
So yeah, you guys are kinda disorganized. You have mre people than we do, I think, and quite a bit sab. Yet I see what, very few people in my logs that sab back? In fact, mass from Rain, chaos, and stoney were the only ones that I can remember who initiated the sabs, not return it.

I will admit that our side aren't as organized either.

Well M3J you should be doing more damage since you have more targets with bigger accounts! and your supposedly the sab chain.

Myth i never said that you thought yourself to be untouchable, just making an observation that you were near it.

USS-KILL
8th February 2010, 06:45 AM
Home agian.. after moving for RED :) Sorry i miss't the mass :D but i be here for the next :D
Will start sabbing those in my log's very soon :) Food, bath, sab time :D

Rainmaker
8th February 2010, 02:42 PM
Home agian.. after moving for RED :) Sorry i miss't the mass :D but i be here for the next :D
Will start sabbing those in my log's very soon :) Food, bath, sab time :D

There are alot less people to sab now since they have lost more than a few since the start. So be careful not to sab their base and up and comings we have sabbed away from them.

M3J
9th February 2010, 01:31 AM
Well M3J you should be doing more damage since you have more targets with bigger accounts! and your supposedly the sab chain.

Myth i never said that you thought yourself to be untouchable, just making an observation that you were near it.

Well, that's the estimation. Nothing for sure.

And few accounts in TW are untouchable or near it, so you really have no right to complain.

Rainmaker
9th February 2010, 08:15 AM
Well, that's the estimation. Nothing for sure.

And few accounts in TW are untouchable or near it, so you really have no right to complain.

This is laughable. He was merely pointing out the obvious. If VS claims to be the sab chain and that TW is supposed to be a bunch or rankers then by simple deduction we should be getting pwned and VS should be raping us all. Which we clearly see is not the case. We dont have any accounts that are DA and Sentry rank whore accounts. We are balanced accounts that have the ability to war accounts like yours MEJ. True, we are not a sab alliance and able to hit accounts like Myth, but look at the numbers and all will see that TW is doing rather well against a self described chain like VS as being a sab chain.

If I were BSS or CDE I would sab you guys as well to prove to VS what a sab chain is. You guys are obviously rankers like us cause i dont see you guys doing as well as CDE and BSS did. Its ok to be a rank chain that finds itself in a war from time to time but admit it and move on.

Since Outlaw made the initial numbers post i will borrow from his information a little bit. When war was announced TW had 107 and VS had 73 Members. What are the numbers now...

= Twilight = 100 1,026
The Last Minute 37 858
Phoenix 61 838
EliteSabbers 56 763
Viral st0rMs 53 713

Looks like we have lost 7 accounts that I am sad to lose. But VS you has lost 20. And when I looked last night before sleeping you have lost 2 since then. Looks to me like it is time for some Admins to swallow some pride and admit that farming USS-KILL was not in the best interest of VS but only a self serving few. That is all we wanted from the beginning is to have you guys quit farming especially well under his 4 TBG request. Any admin worth his salt would see that losing 40% of his chain would prove that they do not approve of the war. They are well aware that VS was wrong in the farming and you should repent and sin no more. I love you guys, but dont tear apart your chain any further. Rebuild to what you know you can do and play the way you ought to play.

Gambino
9th February 2010, 09:28 AM
Just to put some facts out there. TW USED to be a ranking clan, as we were sabbing billions worth of DA everyday. But seems for some reason TW doesn't have DA anymore. Let's move to SA? Nope. Very few TW have SA anymore, and the ones that do, don't know how to recycle. I'd like to see TWs rank with the same amount of members, and without other Alliances jumping in chain or asking other alliances for help...
[10:47] <+chaos_returns> is DN intrested in sabbing VS

Last night, with only 4 of us massing, we did 126b damage. I personally do about 15b damage daily by myself. TW has a few decent sabbers, the rest are selling their stats to try to become sabbers.

Either way, it's fun right?

Rainmaker
9th February 2010, 10:27 AM
Gambino, I did 17.4 Bil damage by myself yesterday. If there were 4 of you all sabbing and you did 15B that left 110 Bil for the other 3. Which is 36.5Bil each. I hardly think that they did that kind of damage if you could only account for 15. Especially since you say we have sold all of our DA off and now all of our SA off as well.

How about the part where VS has lost 20 members or 40% of your chain. That is the numbers you and VS admins should be very concerned over. Not how much you can sab from us. Those numbers and your comments are more than enough for me to confirm I am in the right chain. One where the members are counted and heard. Well since you wont I have counted and have found you lacking. Since you cant hear I have listened and have found you needing. To the members you have lost let me tell them they are not forgotten and if they want a chain where they are respected TW will receive them.

Gambino
9th February 2010, 10:44 AM
Gambino, I did 17.4 Bil damage by myself yesterday. If there were 4 of you all sabbing and you did 15B that left 110 Bil for the other 3. Which is 36.5Bil each. I hardly think that they did that kind of damage if you could only account for 15. Especially since you say we have sold all of our DA off and now all of our SA off as well.

How about the part where VS has lost 20 members or 40% of your chain. That is the numbers you and VS admins should be very concerned over. Not how much you can sab from us. Those numbers and your comments are more than enough for me to confirm I am in the right chain. One where the members are counted and heard. Well since you wont I have counted and have found you lacking. Since you cant hear I have listened and have found you needing. To the members you have lost let me tell them they are not forgotten and if they want a chain where they are respected TW will receive them.

dragon_slayer was kicked by Gambino:#masses (I only kicked you because there is not a "Punch you in the face" option. (71))
<dragon_slayer> your a jew
<Gambino> Mozeltoff.
<dragon_slayer> have fun getting owned by twilight
<Gambino> Quitting because of sabs is sad :/
<dragon_slayer> not really
<dragon_slayer> my old commander also gave me a 20bill sell to come back
<dragon_slayer> didnt mention that part huh
<Gambino> Oh. Then your commitments have prices on them double sad.
<dragon_slayer> yep lol
<dragon_slayer> thats what frozt said
<dragon_slayer> :P
<dragon_slayer> why are you so mean to me
<dragon_slayer> what did i do to you
<Gambino> I am not being mean. But, I do not have pity for cowards.
<dragon_slayer> w/e

Let them leave. There is no room for pansies in VS. And when I said 4 people sabbing, I joined in on a few that I didn't 24 on.

As far as being counted and heard... You're members pm me daily asking me to stop. A few have expressed dislike for USS-KILL but are too scared to tell him. Not many members with mid-low ranks want the war, and many have already left chain, but havn't changed tags yet.

OH yea, to the members VS has lost, I also urge you to join TW. You whining lilly lickers will fit right in...

Gambino
9th February 2010, 11:08 AM
Sorry for the double post, but this is worth it...

Since you cant hear I have listened and have found you needing.
See, Rain, the thing is, I listen. I listen very well. I also have a decent memory. Maybe you don't remember this, but I log everything.

<Rainmaker> TDR is wanting me to leave TW
<Rainmaker> KILL seems to try to make that easier for me at times
<Rainmaker> I dont want to, but I am tired of crap like this
<Gambino> I actually like most of TW. I would hate to see you or anyone else leave. TDR is a nice guy, used to be an officer of mine long ago. Chaos is a VERY nice guy. Woofer, Damiah, almost all of them. It's just USS that I don't understand.
<Gambino> Well, Frontliner isn't all that great but the rest, yea.
* Woofer highlighted you in #twilight: damn you Gambino... what did you sab <_<
* Gambino is now known as `Gambino|AFK

Rain, I see you acting tough. But it's just acting.
So yea, the one thing TW DOES have that VS doesn't is members who are too scared to speak out in public about USS-KILL. Rain, you are not the only one who has expressed this to me, and I could post many logs from other members who are tired of USS-KILL, but for some reason, TW allows him to stay in chain and start stuff...

h00man
9th February 2010, 11:57 AM

Respected by TW only because no one else in the game will. Why you say? Cause everyone in the game can step on your members and you do nothing about it. I sabbed and farmed TW members a week maybe 2 before war even started. Did I get massed ? No I did not. Even USS stopped sabbing me after awhile even though I was hitting him 2-4 times daily. Will VS members be abused in this way and it tolerated ? The answer is no we put people on sab lists for low hits. So if you want a alliance that doesn't get stepped on... join VS.

I had 20 bil ! Last night :<3:. Gamby there might of been 5 or 6 of us.

Rainmaker
9th February 2010, 12:14 PM
I may be tired of crap like this war but I certainly am not running and hiding or asking anyone to stop. I have PMed KILL one time and mentioned for him to buy DA to slow or stop the farming. But that still does not make it ok for you guys to hit for less than 4 TBG for free. Better yet farm for less than 4. I personally would not have played his account like he did but it is his account and as TW I will stand beside him and fight against people like VS that think it to be OK for those actions.

You can post whatever you like that we have said on IRC. KILL knows as I have told him myself. He didnt like it then but we got over it and moved on. I have been asked to move out of chain, but I do not and will not move because I dont want anyone to think I am running from a fight. This fight is worth fighting.

I guess when you don't think you can beat them by yourself you can try to turn them against each other. That dog doesn't hunt Gambino.

OutlawDragon
9th February 2010, 04:27 PM
Since Outlaw made the initial numbers post i will borrow from his information a little bit. When war was announced TW had 107 and VS had 73 Members. What are the numbers now...

= Twilight = 100 1,026
The Last Minute 37 858
Phoenix 61 838
EliteSabbers 56 763
Viral st0rMs 53 713

Looks like we have lost 7 accounts that I am sad to lose. But VS you has lost 20. And when I looked last night before sleeping you have lost 2 since then. Looks to me like it is time for some Admins to swallow some pride and admit that farming USS-KILL was not in the best interest of VS but only a self serving few. That is all we wanted from the beginning is to have you guys quit farming especially well under his 4 TBG request. Any admin worth his salt would see that losing 40% of his chain would prove that they do not approve of the war. They are well aware that VS was wrong in the farming and you should repent and sin no more. I love you guys, but dont tear apart your chain any further. Rebuild to what you know you can do and play the way you ought to play.

Our chain is fine. Alot of the 20 or so accounts that we "lost" were rank 1000- accounts that went inactive. We have lost very few "real" accounts. You guys have alot of people still under the TW tag but out of chain. Those numbers also don't include the many sub chains that you have lost.

If USS-KILL expects to hold 4 TBG he needs to buy some DA... Which we all know he won't do.

Your bigger accounts may not be taking that much damage but your mid/lower range accounts are getting rocked.

I am willing to bet alot that your members get tired of this war before VS does :devil4:

Pauly_D
9th February 2010, 04:40 PM
We have lost very few "real" accounts.

considering what has been said about those type of accounts then that probably wasn't the best word you could have used :P

also i've heard that TW people who didnt like USS-KILL are now leaving chain, you guys are cowards, if you didnt have the balls to speak up when you were in chain how are VS going to kick them back into place now you've left.

OutlawDragon
9th February 2010, 04:55 PM
considering what has been said about those type of accounts then that probably wasn't the best word you could have used :P

also i've heard that TW people who didnt like USS-KILL are now leaving chain, you guys are cowards, if you didnt have the balls to speak up when you were in chain how are VS going to kick them back into place now you've left.

ok let me rephase that "Active Accounts"

On the second part.
From my experince dealing with USS-KILL is almost impossible. So I can understand why they would want to leave.

Zues
9th February 2010, 05:08 PM
You trying to make an RF of us, undermining us internally so we collapse? yeah we got our problems but our (in outlaws words) "real" members are willing to swallow their problems and follow our leader, hes got his flaws but his intentions are good.

So VS turn to your own problems, ie many inactive and empty accounts down chain, and the continued sabs affecting you from a former ranker chain

@h00man, how's it feel walking all over us, i mean really so you got away with some hits, woohoo badass to the max, we're not being walked over here.

@spud clearly you left us little option but to poleaxe your entire chain by going to sab accounts, well done, you killed the ranker in most of us.

EnterTheLion
9th February 2010, 05:11 PM
Well since you wont I have counted and have found you lacking. Since you cant hear I have listened and have found you needing.

Sorry to take you out of context, mate... but that set of lines is just brilliant :love: !

Semper

ON TOPIC: Have fun during your war, Chaps and Chapettes.

Regards,

~S~

M3J
10th February 2010, 05:04 PM
This is laughable. He was merely pointing out the obvious. If VS claims to be the sab chain and that TW is supposed to be a bunch or rankers then by simple deduction we should be getting pwned and VS should be raping us all. Which we clearly see is not the case. We dont have any accounts that are DA and Sentry rank whore accounts. We are balanced accounts that have the ability to war accounts like yours MEJ. True, we are not a sab alliance and able to hit accounts like Myth, but look at the numbers and all will see that TW is doing rather well against a self described chain like VS as being a sab chain.
Umm, many of TW had DA. many of them did. Now they don't. Now, they mostly have either spy or sentry. If TW wasn't getting pwned, it'd still have enough DA. We made you from DA whores to spy and/or sentry whores.
This reminds me of JD vs. BSS, when people thought we were pushovers. :P We proved otherwise. During that war, I was a dumbshit and thus, not as effective team member. Despite what you think, I'm more effective as a team member and sabber, and believe me when I say we're definitely doing some damage and getting less damages.

= Twilight = 100 1,026
The Last Minute 37 858
Phoenix 61 838
EliteSabbers 56 763
Viral st0rMs 53 713

Fuck whoever left the chain due to sabs. They're cowards and don't belong in VS. Just my opinion anyway. Yes, I left the chain, but I'm still sabbing TW. The difference between VS and TW is that TW makes alliances everywhere, or tries to. TW goes to DN, UW, HG, BSS, etcetc and go "wanna be allies?", so the amount of members you have and even if you lose a few won't affect you as much as it would do to VS, where it's not going "let's ALLY AND SAB TW!!!11"

Those that are protected by their sentry well enough, like you, sox-max, USS-KILL, etcetc, have high enough selloff value to do considerable damage to. Most have no DA, but either they sold it or let it all get broken. Besides, not all of us have the spy to sab everyone in the chain. :p

In my opinion, it's a good way to weed out who's suited for VS and who's not.
And lulz, TW respects its members? Members are counted and heard for? From what I have heard and read, it's BS. Many have complained that high ranks sab whenever they want, whatever they want since they're protected by sentry while midranks and lower get the shitstorm of it. Many have complained they've been in unnecessary wars because of higher accounts and were never asked about anything.

You trying to make an RF of us, undermining us internally so we collapse? yeah we got our problems but our (in outlaws words) "real" members are willing to swallow their problems and follow our leader, hes got his flaws but his intentions are good.
OOor, "real" members have problems with USS-KILL but are afraid of getting backlash so they swallow it up and deal with bullshit. Who knows?

So VS turn to your own problems, ie many inactive and empty accounts down chain, and the continued sabs affecting you from a former ranker chain
Lulz. Two pages of sabs or three, my SA is still the same, my DA is back to where it was, and I lose little spy. Being sabbed doesn't affect me. ONly time you guys even do damage is while I'm massing or cba to do math.

@spud clearly you left us little option but to poleaxe your entire chain by going to sab accounts, well done, you killed the ranker in most of us.

Or, you guys knew you were losing and thus decided to whore spy and sentry.

cavalier5
10th February 2010, 06:26 PM
TW had more good ranking accounts and VS has myth. Uneven distribution of power leads to Many in vs not being able to sab top tw accounts because most of their growth went to myth. Personally I think that's kinda dumb.

rouen
10th February 2010, 07:09 PM
TW had more good ranking accounts and VS has myth. Uneven distribution of power leads to Many in vs not being able to sab top tw accounts because most of their growth went to myth. Personally I think that's kinda dumb.

Not entirely correct as VS had their growth fairly spread and unfortunately lost a few people along the way. Haseo was one of the highest TFF accounts in the game when he went inactive. Majorglitch left and went to TSM. A few others left as well that I cant think of off the top of my head. They started off very distributed but stumbled a bit in recent weeks.

Pauly_D
10th February 2010, 07:19 PM

But if only 1 or 2 TW accounts can sab Myth and even then they only sab 1-2 TBG then he can keep growing and stay out of sab-range whilst at the same time he can sab away your top accounts sentry to bring them in range of their medium accounts.

fistsofthor
10th February 2010, 07:20 PM
Could we get some current sab totals and mass logs?

I predict that who will win this will come down to who is most active.

rabbitohs
10th February 2010, 09:31 PM
Fuck whoever left the chain due to sabs. They're cowards and don't belong in VS. Just my opinion anyway. Yes, I left the chain, but I'm still sabbing TW. The difference between VS and TW is that TW makes alliances everywhere, or tries to. TW goes to DN, UW, HG, BSS, etcetc and go "wanna be allies?", so the amount of members you have and even if you lose a few won't affect you as much as it would do to VS, where it's not going "let's ALLY AND SAB TW!!!11"
So you've left chain, changed tag and still call yourself 'loyal' to VS?

cavalier5
10th February 2010, 10:33 PM
But if only 1 or 2 TW accounts can sab Myth and even then they only sab 1-2 TBG then he can keep growing and stay out of sab-range whilst at the same time he can sab away your top accounts sentry to bring them in range of their medium accounts.

Maybe 4 or 5 myths could do this but not 1 he can hurt them but they can repair easily and TW's larger numbers are wearing down VS's spy. TW has like 10-13 accounts with large tffs and high spy and sentry that can hardly be sabbed except by myth or maybe a few others. The war depends on if those top accounts of TW can hammer VS down and their medium accounts keep sabbing. If they do this TW can easily win. To many of VS best accounts went inactive or left chain as Rouen said so VS is at a disadvantage plus they havnt warred as Large as TW.

On and btw USS-KILL your crazy where do you here stuff like that

M3J
10th February 2010, 10:54 PM
So you've left chain, changed tag and still call yourself 'loyal' to VS?

I never said I was "loyal" to VS nor do I consider that. My tag was SaB since way before we joined Kartels of Chaos. And VS doesn't care that I'm in DN chain because I still help out VS. I still mass TW with them. Unlike 98% of the people in this game, I'm not a traitor nor a coward.
Even though I left chain, I'm still actively sabbing TW. So don't worry your pretty head. If VS has any problem with my decisions, they'll tell me.
I'm not like Alacron/DrillToTheHeavens, who left to avoid being sabbed. ;)

Oh, and I'm loyal to SaB and the people in it, DrHouse and KaRyN, even Razzbooty and tm4good. SaB is a bit different from other chains.

Zues
10th February 2010, 11:07 PM
Could we get some current sab totals and mass logs?

I predict that who will win this will come down to who is most active.

the last mass i attended, i am TW, was yesterday we managed 120b damage, i assume they did that much today as well, or close to that much

Pauly_D
10th February 2010, 11:33 PM
I'm not like Alacron/DrillToTheHeavens, who left to avoid being sabbed. ;)

too funny, he's tried farming me a few times this age and when he does i sab him but then when i sabbed he would make sure i got approved in VS actions but then when VS need him he runs off like the little (removed) he is :P

Smitty
10th February 2010, 11:55 PM
too funny, he's tried farming me a few times this age and when he does i sab him but then when i sabbed he would make sure i got approved in VS actions but then when VS need him he runs off like the little pussy he is

Let's leave the name calling out of this okay??? Not nice.

M3J
11th February 2010, 01:31 AM
too funny, he's tried farming me a few times this age and when he does i sab him but then when i sabbed he would make sure i got approved in VS actions but then when VS need him he runs off like the little (removed) he is :P

VS don't need him, he rarely does anything. <_< He did code a bot for us though, so I guess he did do something.

Zues
12th February 2010, 01:44 AM
VS don't need him, he rarely does anything. <_< He did code a bot for us though, so I guess he did do something.

do they need this guy?

ReCoN FreqZ 4,043,202 Elves ??? 94

he left chain and has been a big sabber for VS for what i know, i don't wanna sling spuds at anyone (cept gambino), anyone know why he left?

Gambino
12th February 2010, 07:42 AM
do they need this guy?

ReCoN FreqZ 4,043,202 Elves ??? 94

he left chain and has been a big sabber for VS for what i know, i don't wanna sling spuds at anyone (cept gambino), anyone know why he left?

/me feels special

Maybe if I had 100 members in my chain, it would be cool for me to talk so much smack against a chain half my size. Go VS for picking on the big guy. I'd like to see what TW would do with half the count. I am actually glad this war happened. It' weeds out people in chain that were leaching benefits, like Alacron.

MythDrannor
12th February 2010, 09:38 AM
less QQ more Pew Pew

Foetus_
12th February 2010, 12:29 PM
Looks to me like it is time for some Admins to swallow some pride and admit that farming USS-KILL was not in the best interest of VS but only a self serving few. That is all we wanted from the beginning is to have you guys quit farming especially well under his 4 TBG request. Any admin worth his salt would see that losing 40% of his chain would prove that they do not approve of the war. They are well aware that VS was wrong in the farming and you should repent and sin no more.

No offense against Rainmaker... but this comment is totally ridiculous. My interpretation of this is that USS-KILL had crummy DA and people were hitting him more often than he wanted them to. So, instead of just sucking it up and buying some more damn DA, he had to rally the troops to attack the offending 'farmers' and everybody connected to them.

Even one of your own alliance members AA includes this:

I attack according to your D/A in proportion to your gold. If you have a low D/A and a lot of gold, I will take our gold no matter what your AA says. So you better learn to bank in your sleep or your gold is mine :)

Anybody that posts an AA setting limits for their opponents is pathetic in the first place. I go to sleep and I lose gold, its a fact of life. I don't even bother checking my attack logs in the morning. The gold is gone, big deal. If you have a high TBG and not enough DA to protect it then learn how to play the damn game.

I do not even hold a VS tag and I have been getting chain sabbed by over 24 Twilight members for days. I even have officers that have been playing less than a week and they are getting Twilights crappy assault because they are:

in chain with VS who we are at war with you get sabbrd. by being inchain you give them growth support so by that you are contributing to the war effort against us.

I could care less if I am in VS chain since I don't get anything from them anyways. But the difference is, I don't need anything from them. I have never asked for credits, boosts, help with sabs, or anything, and I don't want anything. But myself and my officers are loyal and will not leave because a group of whiny sissies are mad because one member was too sorry to take care of his own farmers.

So with no VS help, a handful of ragtag officers that hardly contribute, about 4k clicks total all era, and 0 sab damage given... I will continue to take the flack from Twilight until this playground fight is over. But I yearn for the time when people will learn to play and achieve greatness themselves rather than gathering in a large group of half-ass players determined to do well together.

Not to mention that in all the Twilight onslaught, I have hardly lost rank and they even recruited TLL to help them. I frankly don't care what you do to me, I'm no crybaby that whines about sabs (or getting farmed), but if you have any dignity, leave the low ranked players alone. My officers are just trying to figure out how to play. Its like getting in a bar fight and going to the other guys house and beating up his kids. Lame.

Jankster
12th February 2010, 03:40 PM
they even recruited TLL to help them.

TLL wasnt recruited by =TW=, theres NO deal involved at all!

Foetus_
12th February 2010, 03:48 PM
TLL wasnt recruited by =TW=, theres NO deal involved at all!

I had assumed since the sabs from both all came at the same time that it was coordinated. I stand corrected.

Jankster
12th February 2010, 03:58 PM
I had assumed since the sabs from both all came at the same time that it was coordinated. I stand corrected.

Friends are friends right Foetus, TLL play a rest age this age!
We do what we can(thats acatually alot with 60K Up)

Alacron
12th February 2010, 04:03 PM
/me feels special

Maybe if I had 100 members in my chain, it would be cool for me to talk so much smack against a chain half my size. Go VS for picking on the big guy. I'd like to see what TW would do with half the count. I am actually glad this war happened. It' weeds out people in chain that were leaching benefits, like Alacron.

No VS member has sent me 1 credit w/o me paying for it.
No VS member (Besides my current officer that I recruited from KoC) has ever joined me in order to give me growth.
No VS member has sold to me.
The only "Benefit" that I might be taking advantage of could possibly be using you all for sabbers? That doesn't help me much, I've maybe put 2 people in the hotseat?

Damn, I sure are using you guys. I'm just a good-for-nothing leeching coward.

Alacron
12th February 2010, 04:16 PM
1 hour ago Galvanise Sabotage 6 1
1 hour ago Galvanise Sabotage 6 0
6 hours ago DrHouse Sabotage 25 4
6 hours ago DrHouse Sabotage 25 5
6 hours ago DakkaGoblin Sabotage 25 4
6 hours ago DakkaGoblin Sabotage 25 5
6 hours ago DrunKnTerroR Sabotage 25 5
6 hours ago DrunKnTerroR Sabotage 25 4

Very noble of you, Gambino. You say "Let them leave, we don't need them in VS", then you get your butt buddies to sab me. :)
I got one of them to admit it was you that told them to sab me, just so I could post this on here. :)

I left because VS is getting slaughtered. VS and TW are sabbing eachother about equally, as far as I can see. But TW has clearly more to sab than VS, meaning TW is sabbing a good deal more % from VS.
VS can cover it up with whatever they want, but it's true.

One more thing, you (M3J mainly..) are complaining about TW "Being pussies and recruiting other chains to sab with them". I see no foul here. There is no rule in RoC saying you can't do it, and just because TW thought of it before VS did, doesn't mean they did wrong. If another chain agreed to sab TW with VS, there would be nothing said. Nobody would even comment on it. It's a good strategy, kudos TW.

Just to clear things up, I am in no way shape or form supporting TW winning this war, but it's obvious what is happening. I enjoyed my stay in VS. Liked most of the people there. Had a few conflicts with them, mainly Gambino and h00man. But, I cleared things up with h00man and cleared things up at one point with Gambino.

Well... Nothing else to say here really... May the best chain win?

Zues
12th February 2010, 08:34 PM
^thats what i been saying all along that although VS's damage is slightly higher its spread across more accounts, meaning its hurting us less than ours to them

M3J
12th February 2010, 08:38 PM
One more thing, you (M3J mainly..) are complaining about TW "Being pussies and recruiting other chains to sab with them". I see no foul here. There is no rule in RoC saying you can't do it, and just because TW thought of it before VS did, doesn't mean they did wrong. If another chain agreed to sab TW with VS, there would be nothing said. Nobody would even comment on it. It's a good strategy, kudos TW.

I didn't say "sab with them" though. I'm saying to give themselves higher alliance score/members to look like they're doing better than VS. But they kinda are pussies. From what I've seen, they don't mind sabbing so long as their SE is high enough.

MythDrannor
12th February 2010, 08:53 PM

Very noble of you, Gambino. You say "Let them leave, we don't need them in VS", then you get your butt buddies to sab me. :)
I got one of them to admit it was you that told them to sab me, just so I could post this on here. :)

I left because VS is getting slaughtered. VS and TW are sabbing eachother about equally, as far as I can see. But TW has clearly more to sab than VS, meaning TW is sabbing a good deal more % from VS.
VS can cover it up with whatever they want, but it's true.

Just to clear things up, I am in no way shape or form supporting TW winning this war, but it's obvious what is happening. I enjoyed my stay in VS. Liked most of the people there. Had a few conflicts with them, mainly Gambino and h00man. But, I cleared things up with h00man and cleared things up at one point with Gambino.

Well... Nothing else to say here really... May the best chain win?

Fiiine I will start recruiting chains to help out.

Go pokeball!

I pick you Raspy poo!
You too, Feril!
goooo Rouen!

Btw to catch Vrasp I had to use an ultra ball. So you know

Alacron
12th February 2010, 09:06 PM
You're being sarcastic. But, it's not a bad idea. Go get chains to help the cause! TW does it, use it on them.

Gambino
12th February 2010, 09:53 PM
You're being sarcastic. But, it's not a bad idea. Go get chains to help the cause! TW does it, use it on them.

I need to say nothing. You admit publicly, you are a coward. I asked drunk because he was looking for targets, and had already sabbed your officer anyway. As far as TW causing damage, not really. Maybe to you, because you are so interested in ranking, which you suck at. You don't sab and still have a shitty rank. I sab every day and have a better rank. The only way TW causes damage to me is by having so many people to sab. I do more damage to myself by chaining them all then they do by massing me. Joke really. USS-KILL sure put his clan in a bad position by being an idiot.

Alacron
12th February 2010, 10:28 PM
Bad position or not, they're still owning VS. There's no doubt about it. And, No, I didn't "publicly admit I was a coward". I merely admitted that I was smart enough to get away before you were all destroyed.

Also, you should follow your own words. You didn't need to say anything, so don't.

MythDrannor
12th February 2010, 10:39 PM
Bad position or not, they're still owning VS. There's no doubt about it. And, No, I didn't "publicly admit I was a coward". I merely admitted that I was smart enough to get away before you were all destroyed.

Also, you should follow your own words. You didn't need to say anything, so don't.

Just out of curiosity, define owning?

Alacron
12th February 2010, 10:40 PM
Ruining pre-war work and time?
Obviously not you, considering you've only been sabbed a few times.

MythDrannor
12th February 2010, 10:42 PM
Ruining pre-war work and time?
Obviously not you, considering you've only been sabbed a few times.

You keep using ambiguous terms here dear sir.

Ruining pre-war work and time. By that you could mean making them lose a net value of one skin.

Could you not say TW having to restructure their accounts ruining pre-war work and time? They lost value in shifting their accounts around. We caused them to have to shift their play style, therefore altering their time and one could argue that is ruining their time...so by your definition, isn't VS owning TW?

Let's try numbers next time!

Alacron
12th February 2010, 10:46 PM
I see no numbers. :)

MythDrannor
12th February 2010, 10:47 PM
I see no numbers. :)

That sounds quite a bit like a personal problem to me.

The point of these posts is it's very hard to define owning, when many things could be looked at to measure success and failure.

Alacron
12th February 2010, 10:51 PM
Sounds to me like somebody is trying to cover up their arse?

Gambino
13th February 2010, 12:13 AM

Sounds to me like someone who has nothing to do with this war sure is opening their mouth a lot after leaving.

blazed420
13th February 2010, 01:18 AM
Sounds to me like someone who has nothing to do with this war sure is opening their mouth a lot after leaving.

To be fair, you guys did start trashing on him before he entered this thread. So stfu.

Zues
13th February 2010, 01:40 AM
You keep using ambiguous terms here dear sir.

Ruining pre-war work and time. By that you could mean making them lose a net value of one skin.

Could you not say TW having to restructure their accounts ruining pre-war work and time? They lost value in shifting their accounts around. We caused them to have to shift their play style, therefore altering their time and one could argue that is ruining their time...so by your definition, isn't VS owning TW?

Let's try numbers next time!

i got you numbers for ya!

VS first mass = 150b
TW first mass = 100b

VS members 70
TW members 110

i think thats about right

150/110 = 1.3b per TW member
100/70 = 1.42b per VS member

Wont go into details about how it was all on one account blah blah, thats you numbers we are winning by 100m per person!

P.S just a few more numbers for Alacwatever

18:23] <TW_BOT-> El_nino (i wish) has sabbed 91,571 weapons off MythDrannor worth 14,656,040,000 Gold.

MythDrannor
13th February 2010, 10:34 AM

VS first mass = 150b
TW first mass = 100b

VS members 70
TW members 110

Wont go into details about how it was all on one account blah blah, thats you numbers we are winning by 100m per person!

18:23] <TW_BOT-> El_nino (i wish) has sabbed 91,571 weapons off MythDrannor worth 14,656,040,000 Gold.

yay numbers!!!

1) I don't get the "alacwatever" reference. Not going to try to take the time to figure that out.
2) so an extra .12bil per member is now considered owning? Oh lordyyyy. Let's reevaluate the use of that term from now on people.

I logically reasoned through the statement you made. You had no numbers so I had to try to follow the logic. I showed that the logic you presented was flawed and presented a counter argument/viewpoint that highlighted this flaw. If you feel that this is someone trying to cover their ass...well that individual should be you as you are the one who presented the flawed logic.

Alacron
13th February 2010, 11:39 AM

VS first mass = 150b
TW first mass = 100b

VS members 70
TW members 110

@ Myth
What does foot taste like?

@ Zues
Ty.

@ Gambino
You were talking shit about me, I just started running my mouth in defense. ^^

@ Blazed420
Kudos

pigsfoot
13th February 2010, 06:19 PM
Ok, I'm back from my monthly ban from GUA, firstly VS doesn't give a shit about rank or the stupid top Alliance thing, we sab, sab and sab, TW on the other hand seem to like to rank, LMFAO, and since ALL of TW accounts have had all their DA sabbed by VS, I think that makes us the winners.

In short, VS not rank alliance, TW rank alliance, VS stop TW from ranking, VS win, simples

Zues
13th February 2010, 06:55 PM
Ok, I'm back from my monthly ban from GUA, firstly VS doesn't give a shit about rank or the stupid top Alliance thing, we sab, sab and sab, TW on the other hand seem to like to rank, LMFAO, and since ALL of TW accounts have had all their DA sabbed by VS, I think that makes us the winners.

In short, VS not rank alliance, TW rank alliance, VS stop TW from ranking, VS win, simples

VS losses members, no matter what type of alliance you are, when you lose good members, your not getting any better at it. And quit talking shit, no wonder you are always banned from gua, ALL TW accounts have not lost their DA conversly many VS accounts have nothing left nothing as in "OUT of that weapon choose another"

Seriously you guys wont end this war because you want to save face, we wont end it because we don't need to, so grow a pair and suck it up pigs you are not winning. Although similar to what someone else said about Roc wars.

"There are no winners in roc wars just less losers"

we are the less losers deal with it

pigsfoot
13th February 2010, 07:50 PM
VS losses members, no matter what type of alliance you are, when you lose good members, your not getting any better at it. And quit talking shit, no wonder you are always banned from gua, ALL TW accounts have not lost their DA conversly many VS accounts have nothing left nothing as in "OUT of that weapon choose another"

Seriously you guys wont end this war because you want to save face, we wont end it because we don't need to, so grow a pair and suck it up pigs you are not winning. Although similar to what someone else said about Roc wars.

"There are no winners in roc wars just less losers"

we are the less losers deal with it

There are 3-4 TW accounts who still have DA, we destroy their DA they rebuy LMFAO, that isn't how you run an account :whatgives

We wont end this war ever, full stop, we are a sab alliance, why the fuck would we? we sab, you rank, we are still sabbing you are not ranking, as I said before that makes us the winners, we are hitting our objective of stopping you ranking, the longer this war goes on the more members you will lose, you may say that about us, but if our members leave we know we really don't need them, no balls no VS

Alacron
13th February 2010, 07:55 PM
Funny, I don't see how TW is a ranking alliance anyways. Sure, they have a lot of accounts on page 1 and 2, but VS's main has a higher rank than all of them. That's what really matters, isn't it?
Go complain elsewhere.

pigsfoot
13th February 2010, 08:04 PM
Funny, I don't see how TW is a ranking alliance anyways. Sure, they have a lot of accounts on page 1 and 2, but VS's main has a higher rank than all of them. That's what really matters, isn't it?
Go complain elsewhere.

VS's main may as well be in some other alliance as far as I'm concerned, but that isn't the point, pre war TW had many many accounts who ranked, pre war VS had 1, that being Myth, post war TW has 3-4 who has to spend all their TBG on rebuying their sabbed DA, no one from VS would ever think of rebuying DA, only retards do that LMFAO

Zues
13th February 2010, 09:09 PM
There are 3-4 TW accounts who still have DA, we destroy their DA they rebuy LMFAO, that isn't how you run an account :whatgives

We wont end this war ever, full stop, we are a sab alliance, why the fuck would we? we sab, you rank, we are still sabbing you are not ranking, as I said before that makes us the winners, we are hitting our objective of stopping you ranking, the longer this war goes on the more members you will lose, you may say that about us, but if our members leave we know we really don't need them, no balls no VS

Rofl you know what else? know sov no VS because thats the way its heading, please keep talking crap, from one side i hear, TW are crap we made them all sell there DA and SA to buy spy and sentry thats a win for us.

And from pigs i hear omg TW so stupid keep buying DA we make them lose ranks we win.

Hears one from TW's side that i will make up on the spot for you.

"VS is bitching on GUA about how they are winning the war, the result of desperation, stemming from the knowledge that they are losing a war to an alliance of rankers, therefore TW win".

I can pull out a billion more from my ass piggy keep talking because you are good entertainment value

pigsfoot
13th February 2010, 09:26 PM
Rofl you know what else? know sov no VS because thats the way its heading, please keep talking crap, from one side i hear, TW are crap we made them all sell there DA and SA to buy spy and sentry thats a win for us.

And from pigs i hear omg TW so stupid keep buying DA we make them lose ranks we win.

Hears one from TW's side that i will make up on the spot for you.

"VS is bitching on GUA about how they are winning the war, the result of desperation, stemming from the knowledge that they are losing a war to an alliance of rankers, therefore TW win".

I can pull out a billion more from my ass piggy keep talking because you are good entertainment value

You really don't get it do you? let me explain in simple terms for you, VS no ranky, VS no care about rank, TW like rank, VS stop TW ranking, VS win.

Or in your language:

USS-KILL: <-- your lead account

Strike: 10,377,481,550 <---- all sabbed, LMFAO
Defense: 61,929,987 <------ RoC farm
Spy: 22,457,357,229 <----- joke
Sentry: 38,688,761,611 <----- another joke

Can we war you every Age, please

Vrasp
13th February 2010, 11:02 PM
You really don't get it do you? let me explain in simple terms for you, VS no ranky, VS no care about rank, TW like rank, VS stop TW ranking, VS win.

Or in your language:

USS-KILL: <-- your lead account

Strike: 10,377,481,550 <---- all sabbed, LMFAO
Defense: 61,929,987 <------ RoC farm
Spy: 22,457,357,229 <----- joke
Sentry: 38,688,761,611 <----- another joke

Can we war you every Age, please

To be fair, that's about what his account was like before the war started :-p

2 weeks 5 hours 52 minutes 38 seconds ago
Strike: 11,386,978,210
Defense: 557,203,263
Spy: 24,354,187,728
Sentry: 34,298,026,048

Alacron
14th February 2010, 01:13 AM
LOL, his DA went down by 500m, his SA went down 1b, his spy down 2b, and his SE up 1b. I don't see much dmg there, woot woot VS.

cata-ro
14th February 2010, 01:36 AM
Ok he didnt lose that much but after 2 weeks his stats at pretty much the same so he lost 2 weeks of banking tbg no boost for his stats.
And his tbg is like 230 mil VS cant destoy his account but uss-kill in the same time cant rise his stats anymore for 2 weeks now.

Vrasp
14th February 2010, 03:17 AM
Yeah but he doesn't bank anyway, so it's hard to say what they've actually done :p

Pauly_D
14th February 2010, 06:18 AM
i think the point being those stats are crap for a main account, his stats are only a few bil bigger than my account and i haven't had people under me clicking all age

USS-KILL
14th February 2010, 06:37 AM
stop talking so much, your calling everyone bad name's, only ppl that's looking bad is your self here guy's..
Take it out on the BF :D who win's and who lose, who care's, just aslong as we are having fun..
I can say from my side, Twilight is having fun, we was in fact losing member's bc they where bored, now we lost a few over the war. It's ok, i don't blaim our member's for leaving :D
Nor do i have any reson to sab them for it :)
Twilight is NOT like VS.
I'am not gonna say Twilight is winning nor is VS, this war is a stupid war. i wondre why.. anyway
Just play the game and have fun :D
Is it not the reson we play in the first place ??

Btw: No deal is made betwin TLL and Tw, we are just old friend's :)
In fact many Twilight member's (our noob's as some call them) is old TLL member's :D
The war didn't make us to join force's, it was simple, Jankster ask't me if we could work something out, sure we can, He's like my sugerdaddy here :D So why not, yeah, i had recive the bad bulletin's OutLawDragon has sent out to VS member's, telling them Twilight did join TLL over nite..
Fact was TLL join't under Tw, and since most was clicking (still are) in Tw, TLL was made top of chain, so they could gain some.
Agian, Jankster and me did talk about joining toghter allready 3 month ago, it was just now we did get toghter and do it.

Anyway, let's just play the game and have some fun ok :D no need to call each another bad name's.

The winner's is clearly those who still stand's up after the war :D
Best of luck to all of you :)=
USS-KILL

PS, reson why i don't bank as much right now, i let our member's hit me to repair.
So nope, i haven't lost much in this war :D around 1 / 1.5 bil pr day.
Turns: 3,458 I can very easy repair if it was that i did wish :D
but VS didn't do as much damage as i was counting on, so not ready to use turn's yet :D It will come :P

Jankster
14th February 2010, 07:00 AM
:badger:
Well said USS!
No deals are made what so ever between TW and TLL!
mix facts, thats the guA way.
many have been confused, also in TLL!
Some TLL left bc of this joining together!:badger:

Some say I run on a high horse, no I ride a elephant!!
I`m a player here and I play! The best I can..

This war is not over yet.

happy to see Pig here again!
Do pigs fly?
yep:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmCKvY684WI&feature=related

We play a game here dont we? So come and play with me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKgOe1Rl8YY

OutlawDragon
14th February 2010, 12:01 PM
The war didn't make us to join force's, it was simple, Jankster ask't me if we could work something out, sure we can, He's like my sugerdaddy here :D So why not, yeah, i had recive the bad bulletin's OutLawDragon has sent out to VS member's, telling them Twilight did join TLL over nite..
Fact was TLL join't under Tw, and since most was clicking (still are) in Tw, TLL was made top of chain, so they could gain some.
Agian, Jankster and me did talk about joining toghter allready 3 month ago, it was just now we did get toghter and do it.

So you just happen to join together right when the war started... riiiiight.....

Hmm "bad bulletins"? can we please see a copy of these so called "bad bulletins" please? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mabye you should spend less time typing up long hard to understand messages and more time banking so that your account grows?

pigsfoot
14th February 2010, 05:19 PM
To be fair, that's about what his account was like before the war started :-p

2 weeks 5 hours 52 minutes 38 seconds ago
Strike: 11,386,978,210
Defense: 557,203,263
Spy: 24,354,187,728
Sentry: 34,298,026,048

So that's 12b gold he makes a day, 84b in a week, 168b for two weeks that's the size of a good top 100 account right there, in other words he may as well of gone in to vacation mode for 2 weeks. I'd like to see my stats from 2 weeks a go Vraspberry boy?

I find it funny that TW start a war because USS-FAIL get's farmed, yet the illiterate one never logs in, as for burning his turns, lol, I'd like to be the first person he attacks and watch his whole SA disappear :heh:

USS-KILL
15th February 2010, 02:46 AM
Did we start ?? let me help you get your fact's right pig:)

I talked to Stonewall and war is a go.
So do as much damage as possible to all TW accounts and sub chains. DO NOT SAB TLL or KOC.

So come on VS, just come out with it, you wantede to war Tw, and you startede it, don't think we need more prove on this one..

So back to defending myself agianst OurlawDragon, was that the only lie you came out with about TLL and Tw ?? No, here come's another one:

You first read this message 8 minutes 28 seconds ago
TLL joined under TW today I talked to Jank and TLL left. After Jank went to sleep TW joined under him. MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO NOT SAB ANY TLL MEMBERS.

OutLawdragon, when do you giv it up, i will allways know when you lie about Twilight, in VS, out of VS, i will find out no matter what, So please, just stop with your many bad lie's.
Jezzuz I got Screm pic's og some of your mgs from IRC, mail's in my inbox with all kinda crap in. tsk tsk
Anyway, i don't care if you belive about TLL and TW, and in fact i really don't care, i just like to have the right story out, aslong as your around.

Don't use TLL, Hafe of TLL is hardly activ, and you say we did get them in bc of the war.. i say BS..

Just play the game, insted of ruine it.. as your very good at..

ATLEAST TWILIGHT HAS NOO NEED TO LIE TO THERE MEMBER*S OR OTHER PPL IN ROC .....

Jankster
15th February 2010, 03:38 AM
I was informed that VS wanted to war TW then, then TLL joined TW! not the other way arraund!
yep I sleep, but cant join anyone when I sleep!
TW deployed as they liked that night and now chain looks like that today!

We play a game here, lets play so!!
rem we are noobs in TLL but also rem that noobs rules the world!

:worship2: TW bc they are those who really play the game, they are the bonestructure of game!

:worship2: Pig bc he`s a.... pig http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNa551dR6Rc&feature=related
I actually like him Pigman!!

OutlawDragon
15th February 2010, 11:00 AM
Did we start ?? let me help you get your fact's right pig:)

I talked to Stonewall and war is a go.
So do as much damage as possible to all TW accounts and sub chains. DO NOT SAB TLL or KOC.

So come on VS, just come out with it, you wantede to war Tw, and you startede it, don't think we need more prove on this one..

I love how you have a spy when your fighting a chain half your size LOL.

I don't see how that bulletin that I posted is "bad" or proves that we wanted the war at all. Its just the post that I sent out after I got approval from the other VS admins to make a war that had been going on for days, official..

Also I don't get how that is a lie at all... You are trying to twist perfectly normal messages into some evil conspiracy to war TW and your really bad at it LOL.

So back to defending myself agianst OurlawDragon, was that the only lie you came out with about TLL and Tw ?? No, here come's another one:

You first read this message 8 minutes 28 seconds ago
TLL joined under TW today I talked to Jank and TLL left. After Jank went to sleep TW joined under him. MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO NOT SAB ANY TLL MEMBERS.

As to the second one. I was talking to Jank when TLL joined under TW then when Jank went to bed TLL was out of the TW chain. (I guess just so TW could go under them) But I did'nt know that... So you can call it a lie or w/e you want but I was just telling VS members not to sab TLL because I had no idea what they were doing yet.

OutLawdragon, when do you giv it up, i will allways know when you lie about Twilight, in VS, out of VS, i will find out no matter what, So please, just stop with your many bad lie's.
Jezzuz I got Screm pic's og some of your mgs from IRC, mail's in my inbox with all kinda crap in. tsk tsk
Anyway, i don't care if you belive about TLL and TW, and in fact i really don't care, i just like to have the right story out, aslong as your around.

I love how you think everything I say is a lie. It makes me laugh :heh:

You have messages from me in your inbox? HOW? You've had me on ignore since like week 3-4 of the age.

You just want to get the story right? What story? Your making up lies and then claiming to catch me telling them.

Don't use TLL, Hafe of TLL is hardly activ, and you say we did get them in bc of the war.. i say BS..

Just play the game, insted of ruine it.. as your very good at..

ATLEAST TWILIGHT HAS NOO NEED TO LIE TO THERE MEMBER*S OR OTHER PPL IN ROC .....

I ruin the game? Well if I ruin the game for you I'm happy about that but your about that only one I would want to "ruin" it for. Although... Without all of your BS I would'nt be laughing as much.

Again with the OutlawDragon is a huge lier thing... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

pigsfoot
15th February 2010, 02:33 PM
I'd like to see some of USS-FAIL's bulletins, I might just join TW just read them :imslow:

M3J
15th February 2010, 08:05 PM
How the hell can anyone understand what USS-KILL is saying? O_O

Foetus_
15th February 2010, 08:28 PM

Understand what USS-KILL says I cannot

I have not had no prolbem understands what USS-KILL is says HAHA you :biggrin:

:deadhorse:

M3J
15th February 2010, 11:34 PM
I have not had no prolbem understands what USS-KILL is says HAHA you :biggrin:

:deadhorse:

Of course not, you're hard to understand like he is too. You guys basically speak the SAME LANGUAGE!!

Vrasp
15th February 2010, 11:36 PM
Of course not, you're hard to understand like he is too. You guys basically speak the SAME LANGUAGE!!

Pretty sure his was sarcasm....I hope, anyway =X

MythDrannor
16th February 2010, 12:12 AM
@ Myth
What does foot taste like?

@ Zues
Ty.

@ Gambino
You were talking shit about me, I just started running my mouth in defense. ^^

@ Blazed420
Kudos

How do feet have anything to do with what I said??

Vrasp
16th February 2010, 01:07 AM
How do feet have anything to do with what I said??

I believe the young man is saying that you have a foot fetish. Or that you have your foot in your internet mouth, ie your hands, which is a totally different expression!

Zues
16th February 2010, 01:20 AM

so his england is not the best get over it, im sure if he was speaking in his native tongue he would be fully competent, hes from a non-english speaking country i think.

:worship2: M3J and Pig and their low blows at USS-Kill!

Jankster
16th February 2010, 03:14 AM
Jesper and Jan prefer to talk danish!
One of the winners on another game was danish, another was from Norway! Us danish-swedish-norwegians understand each others!

Now that cleared up isnt it!

if we are difficult to understand sometimes, use a translator or just do as USS and Jank does:

PLAY ROC.

dadada come get us!

USS-KILL
16th February 2010, 04:30 AM
I can't see how a foot, or my bad english belong's in here.
Stop talking, better to shut up then open your mouth and sound stupid.

What do YOU gain by telling everone i'am bad to english ?

I'am pretty sure most know i'am bad to it, and so what ?

I don't recall having any of you as my english teacher ?

All i see in here is ppl framing each and other for no reson, yeah we are in war in roc, but what dos that has to do with who you are or what your foot tast like.
Get over it guy's play the game insted.

I will not talk down about any, but i say this, When i was sabbing ES, not 1 time did any come out telling me how to play or saying how bad Twilight was doning...
When we was warring BSS/CDE, nobody was running around calling ppl bad word's, nor did any of ES/CDE/BSS come with so much crap as someone eles allready has fire off agianst ME and Twilight.

Now you might think this old USS- is a idiot, fine with me, keep it to yourself.

Respect to TAPZ and he's guy's / Agrona and Rule for keeping it ingame with out a need to put up bad word's on GUA or in there Bulletin's :)

YES, OutlawDragon, you may call them spies i have inside VS, ES, BSS, i call them friend's :)

Each time i post on GUA, i can bet on one or more from VS's chain will come out framing me or Twilight.
Can we try and behave today :D For once ?? Lol

Foetus_
16th February 2010, 06:44 AM
Pretty sure his was sarcasm....I hope, anyway =X

Thanks for picking up on my dripping sarcasm. Another fine feature of the english language.

OutlawDragon
16th February 2010, 11:18 AM
Now you might think this old USS- is a idiot, fine with me, keep it to yourself.

Respect to TAPZ and he's guy's / Agrona and Rule for keeping it ingame with out a need to put up bad word's on GUA or in there Bulletin's :)

YES, OutlawDragon, you may call them spies i have inside VS, ES, BSS, i call them friend's :)

Each time i post on GUA, i can bet on one or more from VS's chain will come out framing me or Twilight.
Can we try and behave today :D For once ?? Lol

You expect people not to flame you when you flame other people?

I have alot of friends in TW.. And I have never asked them for a TW bulletin because that would be spying. You can be friends with people in other allainces w/o passing information that involves your allaince.

LOL @ the last part... do you expect people not to farm you when we are at war?

M3J
16th February 2010, 06:23 PM
so his england is not the best get over it, im sure if he was speaking in his native tongue he would be fully competent, hes from a non-english speaking country i think.

:worship2: M3J and Pig and their low blows at USS-Kill!
English*
But the fact is, he's speaking in English and he's barely understandable. I don't care how his English is as long as it's understandable. There's a difference, spudface. I dunno about pighead, but I'm not insulting.

I can't see how a foot, or my bad english belong's in here.
Stop talking, better to shut up then open your mouth and sound stupid.

What do YOU gain by telling everone i'am bad to english ?
It kinda does as it's PRETTY HARD to understand you. I have to reread over and over.
Then why haven't you shut up yet? :( Also, what I gain is hopefully you trying better at English or actually hoping you're better at English than you pretend to be.

YES, OutlawDragon, you may call them spies i have inside VS, ES, BSS, i call them friend's :)[/quote]
I have friends in TW too. Haven't asked them to spy for me or anything. No idea what your point is.

Framing or farming? What?

pigsfoot
16th February 2010, 07:11 PM

What? I haven't got one photograph of anyone in TW never mind you, plus why the fuck would I frame a picture of you or any member of TW? you are just fucking weird :lamer:

And yes M3J of course I am insulting him :P

USS-FAIL reminds me of Officer Crabtree, he was an English spy in the second world war, some good stuff on youtube about him :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-SVCjEcoBs

MythDrannor
16th February 2010, 07:21 PM
I believe the young man is saying that you have a foot fetish. Or that you have your foot in your internet mouth, ie your hands, which is a totally different expression!

How odd as the comment he referred to would not cause me to put a foot in my mouth...

Zues
17th February 2010, 12:28 AM
Pig, i am so close to attacking you with pig jokes but i must refrain, since im sure they've all been done to death.

KyleCias
17th February 2010, 01:10 PM
Pig, i am so close to attacking you with pig jokes but i must refrain, since im sure they've all been done to death.

I suppose you are mad at Pigsfoot because he is more intellectual than USS-KISS :<3: I do understand you are fed up with this war too. I do believe USS-KISS got major problem with his English. I do understand what he is implementing but he can use some common words like "Flame" instead of frame :)

So whats the situation with big account and no damage done on enemies?

Rainmaker
17th February 2010, 06:02 PM
Everyone that has posted between pages 3 and now owe me some portion of my life back for wasting my time reading this. I do have to admit that some of the funnies got me to chuckle pretty good. Ah well.

Listen, i am enjoying the war. Yep i sold about 8 Bil DA to Sentry when we started. At least I didnt keep it around like RUSH. I mean really. At some point in time he has to figure out that he is losing a few bil per day in sab losses. Pig and Stonewall have lost more than a few Bil in DA as well. I am sure we have had more than a few accts lose DA. blah blah blah...now lets get back to sabbing....

I LOVE USS-KILL...not really but I figure that would piss VS off more than anything. Bow to the KILL

pigsfoot
17th February 2010, 06:32 PM
Everyone that has posted between pages 3 and now owe me some portion of my life back for wasting my time reading this. I do have to admit that some of the funnies got me to chuckle pretty good. Ah well.

Listen, i am enjoying the war. Yep i sold about 8 Bil DA to Sentry when we started. At least I didnt keep it around like RUSH. I mean really. At some point in time he has to figure out that he is losing a few bil per day in sab losses. Pig and Stonewall have lost more than a few Bil in DA as well. I am sure we have had more than a few accts lose DA. blah blah blah...now lets get back to sabbing....

I LOVE USS-KILL...not really but I figure that would piss VS off more than anything. Bow to the KILL

I Lobe USS-FAIL tu, hee maked me lauffy wib hes nome on mi intok lost:

2 hours ago USS-KILL Recon 25 4
3 hours ago USS-KILL Recon 25 4
4 hours ago USS-KILL Sabotage 25 9
4 hours ago USS-KILL Sabotage 25 11
4 hours ago USS-KILL Sabotage 25 10
4 hours ago USS-KILL Sabotage 25 8
4 hours ago USS-KILL Sabotage 25 11
4 hours ago USS-KILL Sabotage 25 10
6 hours ago USS-KILL Recon 25 5

I always imagine him with his mouth open with some sort of liquid dripping from his mouth, his eyes looking at the PC screen but slightly fixed to the top of his eye lids, and moaning "DIE, DIE, DIE" while sabbing me? I don't know could be wrong :whatgives

meekpig
22nd February 2010, 02:40 PM
This can be closed now, TW and VS have a ceasefire, I love TW and VS :<3:

Zues
22nd February 2010, 11:33 PM
This can be closed now, TW and VS have a ceasefire, I love TW and VS :<3:

I :<3: bacon! oh and TW and VS too