PDA

View Full Version : The Government ~ FearlessForce Combination

Danny
6th February 2010, 06:38 PM
Hello,

This thread is aimed mostly towards TG and FF members, Though it's on GUA for common intrest.

Not long ago, Fearless Force approched The Government with a deal, negotiations were going on for a few days and we ended up with an agreement.

Now, for the good, TheGovernment is now a part of FearlessForce & Vice Versa.

Any questions?

- Danny-TG

Truewind
6th February 2010, 08:09 PM
Hello,

This thread is aimed mostly towards TG and FF members, Though it's on GUA for common intrest.

Not long ago, Fearless Force approched The Government with a deal, negotiations were going on for a few days and we ended up with an agreement.

Now, for the good, TheGovernment is now a part of FearlessForce & Vice Versa.

Any questions?

- Danny-TG

I'm really happy it occurred :) . I was already in both alliances and I came on one day to notice it all became 1 chain.

It's great and I think it'll help both of us grow. :)

~~Truewind

AxEHeaD15
6th February 2010, 08:27 PM
Interesting.......

-AxE

SleepingDragon
6th February 2010, 09:53 PM
Cool beans, but sadly I feel this will end badly for both clans. I assume TG is new to the game and don't know how FF always seems to get in trouble, all they see is those two nice accounts in the top ranks (oh, and illkey <3). Eventually you'll learn from your mistakes and be run out of chain when FF bites off more than it can chew, but it'll be okay! :)

dohh
7th February 2010, 02:15 AM
1. Who is the government? never heard of them, random noobs, sabbers league offspring or something ?
2. must be noobs to join FF, lol

Danny
7th February 2010, 02:51 AM
A fair bit of crap.

Doh: The Government are a new alliance but were not 'new to the game'. I've been here since Age 3 beta, I think I know how to play the game and I'm pretty sure I know how FF works, Being as I was a member of FF in previous ages. We are not a offspring of Sabbers League or anything like that, We are not a sabbers alliance, nor any other particular alliance, We are a normal alliance, looking to get big, weather it'll happen or not is a different matter, but we can try, there's no harm in that.

Sleeping Dragon: The Government didn't join Fearless Force because of they had 2 nice players that are always at the top, We joined FF because most of their members are cool, unlike other alliances... ANND they gave us a good offer.

Truewind: <33

AxE:: <33 I'll chat to you on IRC :)

- Danny

Truewind
7th February 2010, 02:59 AM
As Danny mentioned, most of them are vets and they know what they're doing.

The ally is beneficial to both parties and the only reason Doh is probably complaining about it is because his alliance is probably best known for their crashing of KOC, not actual skill and gameplay.

~~~~~

You know without good people like Shane and a few others, TFE would be a joke right Doh?

By good I mean nice to talk to, cool guy to hang out with and see on IRC.

After all we play KOC to have fun and the government probably had the most amount of fun for any chain at the time. I enjoy being in that alliance and now I'm even happier they're in chain :)

Win win for everyone.

Mudvayne
2nd March 2010, 01:04 PM
Lol thats just great. Already I don't like TG thanks to darkwolf trying to extort morale out of me for "an online hit" (I kid you not). Idk guess we'll see how this works out, so often when smaller chains join a bigger one they tend to vanish.

Doc
25th May 2010, 05:32 PM
FF, Is there any chance we can see your BF policies.?? Can you please leave a link here.

Cheers.

Pj-
30th May 2010, 08:55 AM
nothing you can have against it, small alliance joins big one to gain power, it happens

xe-bec
30th May 2010, 09:05 AM
Sweet, bigger FF means more chance to beat LaCN. Not going to happen though. :'(