PDA

View Full Version : Every thing posted on GUA is an indisputable fact

LordCounter
3rd February 2010, 04:53 PM
Some random retard posting on GUA:
Someone is clicking on my account and has done over 12k in the past day. When I asked about this in a private message with someone in TFE I was told shhh and that it is free morale that I am getting... and then when i said i dont cheat he said that almost everyone in tfe has cheated and thats why most of us were banned last age. I wont post his name just because well I dont want people bitching at him.

no proof whatsoever but it sounds good

doh-- (not active)
Cranky (not active)
Tapchou (not active)
VictoryRose (not active)
iGanjaHero (not active)

why are they banned?

ThomasA
3rd February 2010, 05:16 PM
My understanding is the two matters are unrelated, best not to jump to conclusions without proof.

Seneca
3rd February 2010, 06:52 PM
I don't want to start an epic long discussion, just want to say this:

Unlike last age, this age I was unfairly banned. I emailed Rocco and since mods can't provide any proof (they claim to have it, just don't wanna share), I'm defending to unknown accusations here.. Anyway, I'm hoping Rocco will see the logs, and see there's no cheating going on in there.. If not, then I guess age 13 was short for me, and the same probably goes for my second KoC period.
Honestly if I can't play this game in a legit way without getting banned, there isn't much point now is there.

Remco-
3rd February 2010, 07:00 PM
They are all banned for using an Autobuyer.

@Seneca: out of all these guys, you were one of the most obvious autobuyer of all...
We don't need to provide proof to you. You got all the proof your need on your own PC.
Stop playing innocent...

SleepingDragon
3rd February 2010, 07:20 PM
no proof whatsoever but it sounds good

doh-- (not active)
Cranky (not active)
Tapchou (not active)
VictoryRose (not active)
iGanjaHero (not active)

why are they banned?

Ouch, looks like "some random retard" had nothing to do with the bans? However, at least now we have some answers because you started this thread, and it's all thanks to "some random retard." :groovy2:

Thanks to the mods for some transparency. It's terrible to see anyone banned or suspended, but so many people have been confused about the lack of communication concerning this issue recently it was only a matter of time before the answers were made public record.

dohh
3rd February 2010, 07:30 PM
Ouch, looks like "some random retard" had nothing to do with the bans? However, at least now we have some answers because you started this thread, and it's all thanks to "some random retard." :groovy2:

Thanks to the mods for some transparency. It's terrible to see anyone banned or suspended, but so many people have been confused about the lack of communication concerning this issue recently it was only a matter of time before the answers were made public record.

I had nothing to do with the clicks on Barren, and I don't think the others did either.

LordCounter
3rd February 2010, 07:31 PM

no retard the reason why i brought his thread up was because they were banned one day later and i know doh-- is a massive farm. a farm with an autobanker, has to be one hell of a program. please dont post in these sort of threads you dont know anything about to up your post count.

and as i said there is no proof so theres nothing i stated that isnt correct, my assumption was that they were banned for clicking because as i said, doh was a farm.

but my point is that the entire age is fucked up and then they go around banning ppl without proof to make the age even better. thats what pisses me off.

Barren
3rd February 2010, 07:32 PM
Yay for me!

Na but seriously didn't see those bans coming for most of them and not for this reaosn either.

ArxSerpens
3rd February 2010, 07:59 PM
Lawl. Thwarted again! And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling Mods!

fistsofthor
3rd February 2010, 08:15 PM
They are all banned for using an Autobuyer.

@Seneca: out of all these guys, you were one of the most obvious autobuyer of all...
We don't need to provide proof to you. You got all the proof your need on your own PC.
Stop playing innocent...

no retard the reason why i brought his thread up was because they were banned one day later and i know doh-- is a massive farm. a farm with an autobanker, has to be one hell of a program. please dont post in these sort of threads you dont know anything about to up your post count.

and as i said there is no proof so theres nothing i stated that isnt correct, my assumption was that they were banned for clicking because as i said, doh was a farm.

but my point is that the entire age is fucked up and then they go around banning ppl without proof to make the age even better. thats what pisses me off.

The mod said they were banned for using an autobanker. I'm guessing that, if the mods specify why someone was banned, then they probably have decent info. Or at least, that's my guess.

As for being a massive farm: if you are getting attacked for 20 minutes worth of gold, its nearly impossible to code an auto banker that obvious. AB users probably know that they need to allow an hour or so between uses during some 6 contiguous hours of the day. (to imitate the player sleeping and waking up during the night). So, the best that someone is allowed to bank is for 18 hours straight, and then about once an hour during the night. So, that probably leaves room for farming some uber farm.

And, who knows what they did to catch them. Random yellow text appearing over the buy button saying "preform such and such an action" and then the button getting clicked. coming back and doing it twice more without seeing said text would likely be sufficient. Or, it could be something far more fancy. An analysis of whether the random banking followed a bell curve as with organic banking procedures, or whether it looked like a truly random thing as if someone was using a computer program to space the banking intervals using a an evenly spread random function as opposed to a gaussian distribution.

Who knows what they can do.

ThomasA
3rd February 2010, 09:03 PM
Remco- has answered the original posters question.

Appeals of innocence, should be done via normal KoC procedure.