PDA

View Full Version : X-ago vs Rocco's chain

X-ago
2nd February 2010, 04:41 AM
Hi... I the powerful X-ago and my army have started our first war. There are no reasons to give about this other than we want to expand our territories and our armies by enslaving other smaller armies and then the bigger ones... Rome was nothing compared to what i am going to build.

I have attacked my first victims and the are sure to die soon if they not surrender to me... everyone under Rocco is a free game to my army. he at the moment is unsabbable but once his chain start begging for mercy he will have to surrender to me and become part of my chain.

here are some logs to prove this is not a joke:

Your spies successfully enter KoC-MoD_BSS-MFnBonsai's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Gem-'s armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Rope stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Remco-MOD's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Tripwire stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Remco-MOD's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Horn stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

All other alliances/chains should worry about us going after you...

Ferrous
2nd February 2010, 04:44 AM
Go X-Ago!!!!!!

X-ago
2nd February 2010, 04:48 AM
oh they changed the title well it is still first war of age 13

Blipje
2nd February 2010, 05:12 AM
Go X-Ago's army, nullify his chain!!!

Seneca
2nd February 2010, 07:30 AM
Epic war

Isn't this supposed to be round table though?

Pauly_D
2nd February 2010, 08:34 AM
some idiot has discovered an alternative to spamming Rocco's inbox
if you dont like the changes in the game then warring Rocco isnt going to change anything, he probably gets enough idiots massing/sabbing him because of the game i doubt he'll have noticed you

fistsofthor
2nd February 2010, 08:37 AM
well, i have a mini war with rocco every time the server goes down for an extended period.

X-ago
2nd February 2010, 10:45 AM
this isnt about changes in the game... who cares?? its about playing the game i am warring a chain... its about domination... am warring that chain beacuse it is the weakest one... once i have that one ill go for the next one

Pauly_D
2nd February 2010, 10:54 AM
its about playing the game i am warring a chain... its about domination... am warring that chain beacuse it is the weakest one... once i have that one ill go for the next one

So you're an attention seeking pussy?
i dont care who you war but coming on here making a thread about it when the other side isnt going to say anything tells me you want attention, and since you've said you are warring the weakest chain i can only assume its because you can't take on a stronger chain

ThomasA
2nd February 2010, 10:57 AM
Isn't this supposed to be round table though?

Its following the decisions regarding the JJ 'wars'

fistsofthor
2nd February 2010, 11:06 AM
Its following the decisions regarding the JJ 'wars'

so in order to be part of alliance discussion, do both sides need to be alliances?

Also, why wasn't rocco massed?

ThomasA
2nd February 2010, 11:10 AM
Also, why wasn't rocco sabbed?

I have attacked my first victims and the are sure to die soon if they not surrender to me... everyone under Rocco is a free game to my army. he at the moment is unsabbable but once his chain start begging for mercy he will have to surrender to me and become part of my chain.

blazed420
2nd February 2010, 11:12 AM
so in order to be part of alliance discussion, do both sides need to be alliances?

Also, why wasn't rocco sabbed?

Did you even read the original post? Or you just saw the thread title and decided to spam it up with stupid questions?

fistsofthor
2nd February 2010, 11:16 AM
Did you even read the original post? Or you just saw the thread title and decided to spam it up with stupid questions?

it now says massed. And I did skim over the original post.

Now, why wasn't rocco massed?

X-ago
2nd February 2010, 11:23 AM
those are not all the logs.. those are just some... i can guarantee you... they are being destroyed as of now by my officers raids/sabs

Reno
2nd February 2010, 11:26 AM
The breakaway province of Reno also declares war on Rocco and his chain.

36 seconds ago Rocco 13,034 Gold stolen 7 0 5,507 795,312
42 seconds ago Rocco 18,617 Gold stolen 9 0 5,125 720,038
44 seconds ago Rocco 18,217 Gold stolen 8 0 4,772 690,543
48 seconds ago Rocco 21,531 Gold stolen 3 0 5,084 706,225
51 seconds ago Rocco 28,858 Gold stolen 5 0 5,107 629,314
54 seconds ago Rocco 23,273 Gold stolen 6 0 4,596 708,074
1 minute ago Rocco 30,214 Gold stolen 7 0 5,715 655,687
1 minute ago Rocco 31,482 Gold stolen 9 0 3,456 878,548
1 minute ago Rocco 35,437 Gold stolen 5 0 4,984 726,760
1 minute ago Rocco 55,113 Gold stolen 3 0 4,986 725,969

There's your massing fot. :P

Ferrous
2nd February 2010, 11:28 AM
So you're an attention seeking pussy?
i dont care who you war but coming on here making a thread about it when the other side isnt going to say anything tells me you want attention, and since you've said you are warring the weakest chain i can only assume its because you can't take on a stronger chain

U better watch ur Mouth NUB
u dont know whom u are messing with...:D

Pauly_D
2nd February 2010, 11:48 AM

i'll be honest i don't know who im messing with but if you want take it out on my KOC account and see if i care :tongue:

on topic, has any of the mods sabbed/attacked back?

Maz
2nd February 2010, 03:57 PM
GOGO X-ago, epic war. Epic story. Epic..just epic!

MFnBonsai
2nd February 2010, 09:44 PM
i'll be honest i don't know who im messing with but if you want take it out on my KOC account and see if i care :tongue:

on topic, has any of the mods sabbed/attacked back?

carefactor=0

fistsofthor
2nd February 2010, 11:08 PM
carefactor>0

you bothered to post, that shows you have some level of care-- probably just not much.

Reno
2nd February 2010, 11:40 PM
carefactor=0

Bon clearly forgot the space. It's supposed to be carefactor =0.

Gem-
3rd February 2010, 06:53 AM
rofl - oh well, at least you get experience points for it :D

and rocco is pretty smart since he'll probably never buy a weapon you can sab

sexy thread though!

Symphony_x
3rd February 2010, 07:25 AM

Who ? an amazing farm ?

Blipje
3rd February 2010, 07:42 AM
rofl - oh well, at least you get experience points for it :D

and rocco is pretty smart since he'll probably never buy a weapon you can sab

sexy thread though!

Rocco's stats:

Strike Action: 9,682
Defensive Action: 9,523
Spy Rating: 125
Sentry Rating: 7

Guess he is pretty much unsabbable :)

X-ago
3rd February 2010, 01:31 PM
Who ? an amazing farm ?

WHAT??? U CALLED ME, THE GREAT STJAMES: KING OF SLAYERS, AN AMAZING FARM???

oh well...

Name X-ago
Race Humans

things change, but dont think am defenseless, and old lion are still got paws

(if u mean Ferrous to be an amazing farm he probably dont care since he gets so much gold from other more amazing farms :p)

Back on topic the enemy is being more easy to defeat than I was thinking, perhaps we should try a bigger chain like SR or others... ill think about that when we are done with this war.

fistsofthor
3rd February 2010, 02:41 PM
WHAT??? U CALLED ME, THE GREAT STJAMES: KING OF SLAYERS, AN AMAZING FARM???

oh well...

Name X-ago
Race Humans

things change, but dont think am defenseless, and old lion are still got paws

(if u mean Ferrous to be an amazing farm he probably dont care since he gets so much gold from other more amazing farms :p)

Back on topic the enemy is being more easy to defeat than I was thinking, perhaps we should try a bigger chain like SR or others... ill think about that when we are done with this war.

Just remember that you have a limitted number of sab turns.

Doc
3rd February 2010, 03:07 PM
those are not all the logs.. those are just some... i can guarantee you... they are being destroyed as of now by my officers raids/sabs

Lolz....do you mean all these officers. ??

yoshi-rf 591 3,684 Elves
saulhdz87 936 3,273 Orcs
mudencio 5,004 117 Humans

I bet they are Massacring poor old Rocco and his guys. :)

By the way, how old are you .??? and what size dypers do you use. lolzzzzz

X-ago
3rd February 2010, 03:44 PM
yea you are right fists... well i guess this mission of taking control of koc is not going to work :(

about the current war we have ceased actions on the enemy since they dont want to fight back... they accepted their destruction pacifically and I have forgive them.

this thread can be closed! Thanks to province Reno for their help!!

Doc
3rd February 2010, 03:51 PM
yea you are right fists... well i guess this mission of taking control of koc is not going to work :(

about the current war we have ceased actions on the enemy since they dont want to fight back... they accepted their destruction pacifically and I have forgive them.

this thread can be closed! Thanks to province Reno for their help!!

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How Embarrassing.

Gem-
3rd February 2010, 04:26 PM
lol - for who?

EdThaSt0rm`
3rd February 2010, 04:38 PM
lmao, seriously,

give this guy an award!

X-ago, respect! hahaha