PDA

View Full Version : I Am Gaining Morale Without Clicking

Barren
2nd February 2010, 01:44 AM
Alright so, 2 days ago i had 57k clicked on CF. The past 2 days I really havent been able to click due to the fact that I was doing school work and real life just has preoccupied me. I never checked my morale because I always assumed it was 0 and that I was growing due to the clicking that a few of my officers have done.

Today I looked at the AC bot to see how much in total I clicked and it said this:

Barren has clicked a total of 69,324, of which 9271 were done within the last 24 hours. The last time Barren clicked was 4 minutes ago

I NEVER clicked in the past 2 days. After seeing that I currently had 2500 morale I went to go and check my morale transfer log to see if I had gotten any morale transferred to me, which I had not.

I do not cheat, I have not given out my password to anyone.

Someone is clicking on my account and has done over 12k in the past day. When I asked about this in a private message with someone in TFE I was told shhh and that it is free morale that I am getting... and then when i said i dont cheat he said that almost everyone in tfe has cheated and thats why most of us were banned last age. I wont post his name just because well I dont want people bitching at him.

But yeah basically 12k clicks were clicked on my account by someone else other then me. Logically clicking on my account does nothing for anyone aside my direct commander and myself. Since it wasnt me who was clicking and I am positive it wasnt my officers trying to help me in their own way, this leaves only someone who would want my commander, Shane, to benefit from the clicks.

After finding all this out I left chain (if im not out of chain yet then it is because I asked shane to ditch me) in hopes that whoever is doing it stops since Shane wont benefit from it anymore and I dont like cheating.

I am not sure if anyone else in any chain is gaining free morale but it would be interesting to see if anyone else is having the same problems that I am.

This is not a cheating accusation directed at anyone since well I have no proof of who is doing it. I am just laying out the facts.

Now go ahead and flame me for posting this on gua TFE. When I say TFE, I really mean Thomas

X-ago
2nd February 2010, 01:54 AM
they log into your account and click??? how did you not notice i mean there should be diferent ip's in the command center... unless...

Barren
2nd February 2010, 01:58 AM
X-ago. This is CF. You dont log into your account to click. I looked at my ip log and it was fine. Even as I was talking to people about how my morale was going up it was still going up in small increments.

[03:16] <Barren> !cf barren
[03:16] <AutomaticCreations> barren has clicked a total of 69,814, of which 9771 were done within the last 24 hours. The last time barren clicked was 4 minutes ago

[03:58] <Barren> !cf barren
[03:58] <AutomaticCreations> barren has clicked a total of 70,157, of which 10121 were done within the last 24 hours. The last time barren clicked was 6 minutes ago

The last one was done just now.

I am not clicking at all. Someone or something is clicking for me. I cant stop it and it doesnt show up on my morale log. This has only happened for the past 2 days I think. I know I clicked the rest myself since I clearly remember myself sitting down and maxing out the clicker :P.

ThomasA
2nd February 2010, 02:00 AM
The KoC staff are looking into this glitch.

Barren has outlined something on his account he cant explain, not a direct cheating accusation.

Do not flame/spam this thread or turn it into a cheating accusation thread. Only post if you can explain what is happening or experienced something similar.

I remind everyone if you have evidence of cheating, contact the KoC staff.

Barren
2nd February 2010, 02:41 AM
[04:25] <Barren> !cf barren
[04:25] <AutomaticCreations> barren has clicked a total of 70,304, of which 10261 were done within the last 24 hours. The last time barren clicked was 4 seconds ago
[04:29] <Barren> !cf barren
[04:29] <AutomaticCreations> barren has clicked a total of 70,353, of which 10311 were done within the last 24 hours. The last time barren clicked was 2 minutes ago
[04:38] <Barren> !cf barren
[04:38] <AutomaticCreations> barren has clicked a total of 70,451, of which 10411 were done within the last 24 hours. The last time barren clicked was 1 minutes ago
[04:40] <Barren> !cf barren
[04:40] <AutomaticCreations> barren has clicked a total of 70,500, of which 10461 were done within the last 24 hours. The last time barren clicked was 1 minutes ago

Notice how its going up in batches of 50 and 100? Again, this is not me clicking but the way its going up in batches of 50 and 100 seems slightly odd. Guess 50 links are clicked each time or sent to the cf server in batches of 50 i dunno exactly.

Also at thejews suggestion I logged out and cleared my cookies as well. That did nothing and its still going up.

Seneca
2nd February 2010, 11:06 AM
The KoC staff are looking into this glitch.

Barren has outlined something on his account he cant explain, not a direct cheating accusation.

Do not flame/spam this thread or turn it into a cheating accusation thread. Only post if you can explain what is happening or experienced something similar.

I remind everyone if you have evidence of cheating, contact the KoC staff.
It's not a glitch, you can put any name into any clicker and you'd click for that person.
It's a bannable offense, but not a glitch.

chemikills
2nd February 2010, 11:15 AM
It's not a glitch, you can put any name into any clicker and you'd click for that person.
It's a bannable offense, but not a glitch.

Yeh you can click for anyone on CF without needing to login to their account. The disclaimer is also not very obvious I missed it completely

Seneca
2nd February 2010, 11:35 AM
Yeh you can click for anyone on CF without needing to login to their account. The disclaimer is also not very obvious I missed it completely

it's an obvious rule, you don't need a disclaimer for that

PS, you can also click for others on YAR

ZAR
2nd February 2010, 12:15 PM
I think he was more scarred about the growth in 50 (100) Morale steps :P

The_Sovereign
2nd February 2010, 02:36 PM
I can't imagine why you chose this format over contacting a mod with your concerns. The only thing I can think of is you are trying to make an entire alliance look bad. Your intentions look very suspect to me.

SleepingDragon
2nd February 2010, 03:47 PM
I can't imagine why you chose this format over contacting a mod with your concerns. The only thing I can think of is you are trying to make an entire alliance look bad. Your intentions look very suspect to me.

So says a player from the alliance that allegedly feels targeted? :icon_psyc

Nah, but I agree, it's a little odd to be placed here, but I recognize Barren's name...so it's not like one of LaCN's dummy accounts set up to nudge along talking points. It's an actual guy, so maybe he's just a concerned KoC citizen? :p

Barren
2nd February 2010, 04:23 PM
No its just obvious that theres cheating occurring i just cant say anything but vague crap or thomas will close the thread. I also dont have hard proof since messages dont count as real proof. Since I wasnt knowledgeably apart of the cheating I odnt actually have a screenshot or something :P.

I also told gem. and she told the admins. This is just one of those read the freaking post, then use ur brain and put 2 and 2 together when im saying that im getting free credits and im being told by some tfe members to shhh. I also got some pms i could post but if I wont since I dont feel like getting the thread closed nor do i want to give out their names...

Barren
2nd February 2010, 04:24 PM
O yeah. and shortly before Shane discharged me clicking on my account stopped. Wonder why.

Pauly_D
2nd February 2010, 04:52 PM
i dont mean this as a cheating accusation but due to the fact that names have put in this thread it is difficult to say this without implying certain people are cheating

Take for example Player A, this player clicks a lot and goes through the entire click list (from what i've heard a lot of players are able to click this much) this player can now not click any more until the 24hrs are up, but this player knows that if they click for an officer then they will get 50% of the clicks the officer does.