PDA

View Full Version : JJ vs LACN

JeNnAjAmEsoN
1st February 2010, 03:08 AM
It seems this is the never ending story but I rather start this thread now in case hostilities take place because I dont want to be remembered as the "bad" one. Also would like to recieve comments about the 10 unsolved issues idea.

Thanks

TheGodFather_LaCN None 19 hours ago yes

Lets all make an effort to have a peaceful age. Althought Issue #2 is specially unreasonable, I will wait for your reply.

Thanks in advance

Issue #1:
8 hours ago Dalai_Lama attack 1,307,489 Gold stolen 0 0 620,373 1,523
8 hours ago Dalai_Lama raid 179,730 Gold stolen 0 0 686,704 1,773
1 day ago Dalai_Lama attack 294,967 Gold stolen 0 0 191,914 930
6 days ago Dalai_Lama attack 194,106 Gold stolen 0 0 8,836 1,002
6 days ago Dalai_Lama raid 41,729 Gold stolen 0 1 8,851 1,255

Issue #2:
15 hours ago brobusx9 attack 27,970 Gold stolen 0 0 8,016 0
15 hours ago brobusx9 attack 44,804 Gold stolen 0 0 7,377 0
15 hours ago brobusx9 attack 52,973 Gold stolen 0 0 8,216 0
15 hours ago brobusx9 attack 43,418 Gold stolen 0 0 8,189 0
15 hours ago brobusx9 attack 51,895 Gold stolen 0 0 7,959 0
15 hours ago brobusx9 attack 85,179 Gold stolen 0 0 7,975 0

My idea this age is as follows, I will give 10 "credits" (unsolved issues) to LACN or derivated chains before taking actions.

I assume that if I am approved in LACN forums for a silly action RU and LoP will be also sabbing me so I wont make a difference between all the players to run these "credits".

I think this is more than fair as no chain is giving 10 chances to an offender before approving him.

Issue #3

18 minutes ago theunderling133 raid 112,732 Gold stolen 0 3 340,882 5,780
18 minutes ago theunderling133 raid 158,357 Gold stolen 0 2 338,544 5,334

Screwdriver_LaCN
1st February 2010, 03:23 AM
Well this is against everyone's BF policy I am sure so I cant help those people who massed/raided you ;)

I hope this is a solution for you :D of course except if you did something against those players to provoke them.If you just got those logs without doing anything wrong so they are wrong and you are free to sab them and if they cant prove you are the bad guy they wont get help...

Dragon_Orb
1st February 2010, 04:29 AM
And this would be my reply as well as the apology of the only one of those 3 who is LaCN. I have no control of the others as they belong to other alliances and are neither in the LaCN alliance on KoC or registered on the LaCN forums:

bilbotron None 8 hours ago yes

I've sent a message to Dalai_Lama and i'm awaiting a reply.

brobusx9 is not part of LaCN and is actually in RU. MidnightRain is the head of the RU chain so you'll need to talk to her about brobusx9.

theunderling133 is also not a member of LaCN, he is a member of LoP. Hellboy_LoP is the head of chain for LoP so he's the man you need to see about theunderling133.

Cheers!

Orbie
(TheGodFather_LaCN)

Dalai_Lama About the attacks... 3 hours ago

Hi Man!

Well, You're right..., until a few days before I raid first to test 'defence'..., but I also receive some complains, so now I first recon them until I get the stat... That was my mistake, I'm sorry...

I'll personally apologyze with this guy, and will mark him to let him in peace the rest of the game time... I hope I can solve the problem soon.

Sorry for the inconveniences, I'll have more precaution...

Have a nice day, and thnx for your help, I appreciate it very much.

Regards.

Dalai_Lama My Apologize... 3 hours ago

My Apologize..:

--------

Hi Man!

I receive a msg from my commander abour my inappropiate behavior with you..., I checked my profile and, well, it's true, I attacked you alot of times..., I wasn't concious of that until now...

There's no reason from me to attack you, I just search for gold..., I don't have anything against you... So I apologize with you, I also let you now that will leave you in peace the rest of the game, without any resentments...

I hope you can catch my repentance, it's not my intention to begin hostilities or something like that, I just try to play this game in a good way, just that, nothing personal...

If you consider it correct, we could talk about it... Feel free to contact me, I will gladly attend your requests...

Regards.

Dalai_Lama

PS. I raided first, because I tested the 'defence' level on the players..., but now I have learned to recon first... That's why there were so many attacks on you...

--------

capkop
1st February 2010, 05:45 AM
Great. The attention whore starts a new topic about himself again.

fistsofthor
1st February 2010, 07:21 AM
It seems this is the never ending story but I rather start this thread now in case hostilities take place because I dont want to be remembered as the "bad" one. Also would like to recieve comments about the 10 unsolved issues idea.

Thanks

My idea this age is as follows, I will give 10 "credits" (unsolved issues) to LACN or derivated chains before taking actions.

I assume that if I am approved in LACN forums for a silly action RU and LoP will be also sabbing me so I wont make a difference between all the players to run these "credits".

I think this is more than fair as no chain is giving 10 chances to an offender before approving him.

Issue #3

18 minutes ago theunderling133 raid 112,732 Gold stolen 0 3 340,882 5,780
18 minutes ago theunderling133 raid 158,357 Gold stolen 0 2 338,544 5,334

Issues 1 and 3 seem to follow some alliance's 2 per 24 hour rule (although that may be changed to 1 per 24 hours soon). But yeah, raids are moderately irritating.

As for issue number 2. That does indeed seem problematic. Any reason for it?

I didn't start this thread...

Dragon_Orb
1st February 2010, 07:51 AM
As for issue number 2. That does indeed seem problematic. Any reason for it?
He's a LoP member, you tell us :p

Looks like could just be some noob not understanding why they weren't getting all the gold too, those are kinda small/non-existant SA & DA's

chaser1
1st February 2010, 10:09 AM
He's a LoP member, you tell us :p

Looks like could just be some noob not understanding why they weren't getting all the gold too, those are kinda small/non-existant SA & DA's

Hey JJ, I want you to do something for me (forwarded via pm). I've never heard of them and if I didnt know any better, that's a staged attack on you. There should be no reason LaCN or LoP members are coming after you this age.

Blipje
1st February 2010, 11:39 AM
Shouldn't this be titled part 2 or something... :P

JeNnAjAmEsoN
1st February 2010, 11:43 AM

I free you from the duty of reading/replying but dont take my pleasure away of GUA´ing my issues, its better than the game itself :p

Shouldn't this be titled part 2 or something... :P

I was truly tempted ;)

There should be no reason LaCN or LoP members are coming after you this age.

:) If I discover it wasnt random I will let you know Chaser :)

chaser1
1st February 2010, 12:26 PM
As much as I understand why my post was edited, it was a valid argument. And thank you, JJ. I sent a pm to you based on what was edited out of my last post, hence, why I believe that GUA is somewhat of a joke.

fistsofthor
1st February 2010, 12:56 PM
I free you from the duty of reading/replying but dont take my pleasure away of GUA´ing my issues, its better than the game itself :p

I know EXACTLY what you feel.

More to the point, it seems to me like most people seem to be taking the new age lighter than in the past-- which is a pretty good thing in my opinion.

So, I recommend you enjoy the game of koc. And remember, there will probably be lots of random players who know nothing who come across your account and attack poorly (unless your in the top 100 or so). So, if your rank hiding, that explains why you are encountering new players who do silly things.

Mudvayne
1st February 2010, 03:46 PM
Some of us just can't help but make friends everywhere we go :P Well I told screwy that I was gonna try and be good this age, so we will just have to wait and see what happens.

conflag
2nd February 2010, 02:33 PM
Sic 'em, JJ

Blipje
3rd February 2010, 07:51 AM
JJ, I was wondering.

Are you only being attacked by these members or are there also other armies attacking you?

Doc
3rd February 2010, 03:39 PM
JJ, I was wondering.

Are you only being attacked by these members or are there also other armies attacking you?

JJ is very selective when it comes to showing logs.

I,m sick of his self proclaimed innocent statements he continually spews out.

We all know whats going to happen here, he will end up being the so called innocent party to something he started...all over again. :)

I just hope that you do get on a permanent sabb/mass list from any alliance, just so that we can all be unsabbable by your war torn stats. :)

You are a troublemaker, a fool to yourself and deserve everything thats going to be coming your way.
Have a great age of being slammed 24/7, only this time its going to continue for 6 months as opposed to 5 weeks in Beta.. :wigglinge

powdered_donuts
3rd February 2010, 11:56 PM
JJ is very selective when it comes to showing logs.

I,m sick of his self proclaimed innocent statements he continually spews out.

We all know whats going to happen here, he will end up being the so called innocent party to something he started...all over again. :)

I just hope that you do get on a permanent sabb/mass list from any alliance, just so that we can all be unsabbable by your war torn stats. :)

You are a troublemaker, a fool to yourself and deserve everything thats going to be coming your way.
Have a great age of being slammed 24/7, only this time its going to continue for 6 months as opposed to 5 weeks in Beta.. :wigglinge

I don't understand what your problem is doc.

JJ at least plays the game to have fun, he makes these posts because they bring fun to other people, so he tries and make people smile and laugh ........ and you try to bring the good spirits down.

Do ya know what that makes you? That makes you an emo.

Like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Everyone was perfectly happy making fun of Brittany Spears, than this guy comes along and trys to make everyone feel bad because he's over emotional, he just doesn't get that making fun of celebrities when they mess up is an American thing to do. :P

JeNnAjAmEsoN
4th February 2010, 07:59 AM
And how fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Doc After all she’s been through? She went trough a banned account, she has two fucking GUA names. All you people care about is making fun out of her. ˇShe is a human! What you don’t realize is that Doc is making you all of this lulz and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her. She hasn’t played a proper age in years. Her nick is called Doc more for a reason. Because all you people want is Doc Doc Doc!. Leave her alone!! You were lucky she even wrote for you. Leave Doc Alone!.

Leave DoC Pleassse Leave Doc alone right now I mean it Anyone who has a problem with her, you deal with me, Because she’s not well right now. Leave her alone!

:p

ThomasA
4th February 2010, 08:17 AM
Lets get back on topic and be careful not to cross the line of flaming/spam/cheating accusations etc

JeNnAjAmEsoN
4th February 2010, 08:27 AM
Sure, sorry ThomasA.

Just if Doc give us the pleasure of knowing which Koc account is he/she playing would make everything easier and would make doubts to fly away. Im sure Donut, Mudvayne, DruknGoblin, Paradiso..... even Fistofthot would like to know about it :)

We all know each other account, whats with the secret?

This is me bilbotron , who are you? :)

Doc
4th February 2010, 01:27 PM
And how fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Doc After all she’s been through? She went trough a banned account, she has two fucking GUA names. All you people care about is making fun out of her. ˇShe is a human! What you don’t realize is that Doc is making you all of this lulz and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her. She hasn’t played a proper age in years. Her nick is called Doc more for a reason. Because all you people want is Doc Doc Doc!. Leave her alone!! You were lucky she even wrote for you. Leave Doc Alone!.

Leave DoC Pleassse Leave Doc alone right now I mean it Anyone who has a problem with her, you deal with me, Because she’s not well right now. Leave her alone!

:p

Who told you I was a her.??? how did you find out.?

You may be right but your wrong regarding having 2 GUA accounts.

fistsofthor
4th February 2010, 02:43 PM
Sure, sorry ThomasA.

Just if Doc give us the pleasure of knowing which Koc account is he/she playing would make everything easier and would make doubts to fly away. Im sure Donut, Mudvayne, DruknGoblin, Paradiso..... even Fistofthot would like to know about it :)

We all know each other account, whats with the secret?

This is me bilbotron , who are you? :)

Well, jj, could you care to identify who this Fistofthot is?

Because my alias is Fistsofthor (with an "s" in the middle and an "r" on the end).

In any case, how is this JJ versus LaCN thing going?

Nasser
4th February 2010, 03:05 PM
Well, jj, could you care to identify who this Fistofthot is?

Because my alias is Fistsofthor (with an "s" in the middle and an "r" on the end).

do you really have the urge to find any minor thing or error to post about ? :shifty:

JeNnAjAmEsoN
4th February 2010, 03:07 PM

Well Fistishot ;), seems in the short term the issue its completely under control as I havent been massed/farmed in the last 3 days.
I cant predict what will happen in the near future, the amount of members in LaCn is so big that any noob can give growth and trouble to their main, being the main resposible of both ;)

fistsofthor
8th February 2010, 04:08 PM
Well Fistishot ;), seems in the short term the issue its completely under control as I havent been massed/farmed in the last 3 days.
I cant predict what will happen in the near future, the amount of members in LaCn is so big that any noob can give growth and trouble to their main, being the main resposible of both ;)

thank you /me does consider himself good looking.

As for holding the main responsible for every account under it, I think thats a little excessive.

I mean, there is no way a main can really control everyone. Additionally, I think it would be nice if at least you checked to see if the noobish players were at all active on the forums and irc before you decide to hold the main responsible.

Because, if a player has not communicated with the alliance, it would be pretty hard for the alliance to control that player.

Dragon_Orb
8th February 2010, 04:33 PM
Honestly i don't think anyone with 0 DA has a right to complain about being farmed anyway. Infact i'd be inclined to accuse them of trying to start something by deliberately leaving themselves open to noob attacks.

Doc
9th February 2010, 11:38 AM
Honestly i don't think anyone with 0 DA has a right to complain about being farmed anyway. Infact i'd be inclined to accuse them of trying to start something by deliberately leaving themselves open to noob attacks.

I tend to agree with DO, how the hell can you accuse anyone of farming when you have made no attempt to defend your gold.

Would you leave your keys in your car and go shopping hoping to find the car still there when you returned.??? Plus the fact if you are bringing attention to yourself like here for example then its going to attract farming.
I think If I was a mod and he tried to get someone alliance massed, for farming, then I would have to deny your request on the grounds of "SELF INFLICTED".