amorid (not active)
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4352586

MuchoMacho (not active) idk the reason
DeusVult (not active)
zindol (not active)
Lunny (not active)
little-pixie (not active)
Buggers (not active)

i don't know the reason for any of them. And, isn't it to early for inactivity to have kicked in?

fistsofthor
31st January 2010, 05:02 PM
Fa11enR1ches (not active)

LoP

Reason unknown. Happened in the last ten minutes

funny_bone83
31st January 2010, 11:49 PM
let me be the first one to say this.
Zeus-SR inactive
Sold and deleted.

Seneca
1st February 2010, 12:56 AM
let me be the first one to say this.
Zeus-SR inactive
Sold and deleted.

aww /hug
Bye!

Lopina
1st February 2010, 03:46 PM
Sharabash-TG (not active)

Dunno why?

LordCounter
1st February 2010, 06:48 PM
iPro_TG (not active)

two TGs, probably cheating then

fistsofthor
1st February 2010, 07:12 PM
Axiom (not active)

clan and reason unknown.

cowboy_from_hell
2nd February 2010, 11:47 AM
Axiom was RF. No clue why he went inactive though

isaldir
2nd February 2010, 11:59 AM
iPro_TG (not active)

two TGs, probably cheating then

Suspended

fistsofthor
5th February 2010, 02:36 PM
iGanjaHero (not active) I think he was in TFE. Reason is unknown.

ThomasA
5th February 2010, 03:11 PM

One of the accounts lordcounter listed as banned.

cowboy_from_hell
5th February 2010, 03:59 PM
iShane- (not active)

Again :o

Shane-
5th February 2010, 04:12 PM
Banned
You have been banned for Violating Kings of Chaos rules.

Not sure what I suppose to have done?.... I ain't cheated this age other than send recruit messages, and that was apparently not being enforced.. Shame when the mods refuse to answer.

Shane

ArxSerpens
5th February 2010, 05:30 PM

That was me, and yeah I got banned for Ab.

iShane-5 was me also, but I got banned for Ab. Noone can have my 200 gold tbg! BACK OFF MEH TBG!

Pauly_D
5th February 2010, 05:51 PM
theres only a few of the ishane-x's left out there
TFE™ iShane_ 26,408 Orcs
TFE™ iShane-8 12,345 Orcs
iShane-10 317 Elves
TFE™ iShane-7 160 Orcs
TFE™ iShane-9 884 Elves
TFE™ iShane-11 20 Orcs
TFE™ iShane-6 140 Dwarves

ThomasA
5th February 2010, 08:32 PM
This thread is for listing inactive accounts, not meant for lengthy discussions.

Symphony_x
6th February 2010, 05:20 AM
Theflyingdutchman_sw banned for ab use
hertog_jan
mirri_the_cursed
t0p-n0tch

basically most sw clan....

Lop is next :)

Seraph86
6th February 2010, 06:35 AM
My wife quit. Account name is HeavenzPrisoner86.

KillerK
6th February 2010, 10:09 AM
Old-Git (not active)
iQuit (not active)

Reasons: Unknown
Chains: Unknown

vegito
6th February 2010, 11:20 AM
Lop is next :)

care to explain?

jog1
6th February 2010, 12:11 PM
on topic, a couple of SR account were hit with the banstick at the same time as shane.

3ddy
6th February 2010, 02:24 PM
got any names of the SR accounts?
the mods seem to be alot more aggressive these days but don't bother to explain the bans

BillyCrack
6th February 2010, 08:30 PM
got any names of the SR accounts?
the mods seem to be alot more aggressive these days but don't bother to explain the bans

TomRiddle-SR : Supposed use of an AB
Tony-SR : IDK

ArxSerpens
7th February 2010, 03:19 AM
iShane-10 - Banned - Reason: Being awesome, and abusing the hell out of a glitch

@Mods: This was my account, so Im not saying the person cheated, I'm fully admitting it. Again. Think I posted like 5 posts back for my other accounts.

Also
Sux0r - Banned, same reason.
iCheat - Banned, same reason.

Not sure if anyone else was added into it, as I lack my account to check, and KoC is down atm also.

BloodBullet
7th February 2010, 03:53 AM
Not sure what I suppose to have done?.... I ain't cheated this age other than send recruit messages, and that was apparently not being enforced.. Shame when the mods refuse to answer.

Shane

thats what I call funny, last age when I got suspended all info was spread out by the mods while I didn't even ask for it, now that a player who got banned ACTUALLY asks for it they say nothing, how dumb can you be?:whistilin

ThomasA
7th February 2010, 04:01 AM
keep on the topic of listing inactive accounts only plz

fistsofthor
8th February 2010, 02:18 PM
Barren

Exiled Knights

Account suspended

Seneca
8th February 2010, 02:53 PM
Barren

Exiled Knights

Account suspended

Oh hi I r mr legit

ThomasA
8th February 2010, 03:09 PM
Oh hi I r mr legit

hitting a glitched account maybe? like the others suspended.

MarriedToTheMob
8th February 2010, 03:20 PM
hitting a glitched account maybe? like the others suspended.

Yes Barren is among those who attacked bug exploiters. I suspect the same is true for these two:

Bogdanel-NGF (not active)
Powdered_Donuts (not active)

Lopina
8th February 2010, 03:34 PM
ThreeNoses (not active)

Prolly being stripped of his SA ;)

Scooter
8th February 2010, 06:24 PM
I got suspended for hitting Sux0r...o damn, a whole week that I dont have to worry about the game. :P

powdered_donuts
8th February 2010, 07:17 PM
Yes Barren is among those who attacked bug exploiters. I suspect the same is true for these two:

Powdered_Donuts (not active)

Same reason as most, I hit the implanted accounts, suspended for a week.

dohh
8th February 2010, 07:31 PM
K_w_ inactive- suspended for cheating

FinalShowtime
8th February 2010, 07:53 PM
After accomplishing Rank 9 (my best rank so far),

I finally got suspended. I , of course, like many others, attacked iCheat and iShane_10 and beneficiated from the glitch gold.

Now, let me tell you one thing, this GOLD was meant to exist. Those who talk about tainted gold are pretty much retarded. The BUG has been reported in the past and the careless admins did not take the time to fix it. I do NOT blame Rocco- or Aman for not fixing the bug because yeah, they probably have a life other than KoC. Execpt that now at least a quarter of the active community got banned because of carelessness?

I was notified several time by Baigo concerning iCheat having 1Bil on him at some point, like any players, if you know someone has 0 DA and have 1 bil on him, I hit this account. If I knew from the beginning that I would have been suspended for it, I would not have done it.

Now yeah, I am aware that this attack gave me some kind of advantage over some players. Except that this GOLD was available for everyone and pretty much everyone (active players) were trying to get it.

My point is clearly, that suspending or even penalizing those who got that gold is probably not the best solution because Rocco- is pretty much absent and therefore, will probably not look at all individual accounts and fix it.

Secondly, how hard would it be to make a function :

var numturns= turns //where those are your koc turns
if(numTurns>50 000)
{
numTurns=0
//to penalize the ones who abused
}

Did Rocco- think of this simple thing?

C'mon, now most of us are paying the price for playing normally and having to deal with failing administration and crying members.

I used to player KoC in Age 4, 7 ,9 and 10 and I was really enjoying the game. I restarted this age, with faith that I would have the same experience as I had in the past, and now I get suspended for playing normally?

Did I really lost 2 and half week for doing an attack on iCheat? (plus the week of suspension)?

Thank you for your time, and please post your suggestions/comments under this post.

Sincerely yours,

FinalShowtime
Game name: Final_Showtime
Race: Dwarves

blazed420
8th February 2010, 08:03 PM
After accomplishing Rank 9 (my best rank so far),

I finally got suspended. I , of course, like many others, attacked iCheat and iShane_10 and beneficiated from the glitch gold.

Now, let me tell you one thing, this GOLD was meant to exist.

Sincerely yours,

FinalShowtime
Game name: Final_Showtime
Race: Dwarves

Buddy, without the exploit there would have been no gold meaning you wouldn't have achieved the rank = illegal gold. It is in no way legitimate and the people who hit for 1billion or more should have thought about it before they done so... how would there be billions of gold on the battlefield 3 weeks or so into the Age and its not some alliance main account selling off? Use your heads for more than a hair rack, c'mon guys.

vegito
8th February 2010, 08:15 PM
i have been suspended. That too, for a week.

"You have been suspended for "you're suspended" until admins fix your account. "

what a reason :/

Rocco sucks.. :|

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7179/sado.jpg

FinalShowtime
8th February 2010, 08:18 PM
If the gold was created using a failure in the web script, the gold is legal.

I' m sorry to blow your idea bick boy, but the gold was ''approved'' by the admins.

Pauly_D
8th February 2010, 08:23 PM
If the gold was created using a failure in the web script, the gold is legal.

I' m sorry to blow your idea bick boy, but the gold was ''approved'' by the admins.

seeing how your account is suspended while they take that gold away from you kinda blows away your idea about this gold being legal

You took the chance in taking the gold, you lost and so your whining that everyone else has an advantage over you. You make me laugh, you KNEW that gold wasnt supposed to be there and if it wasnt being taken away from you right now then you would have an advantage over everyone who didnt steal 1 bil gold

Pauly_D
8th February 2010, 08:29 PM
Your alliance are using an Autoclicker and an autobuyer, I wouldn't even talk Paul

what they use is their problem and if they are using AC's and AB's and get caught i will laugh at them, but since im doing this without cheating or abusing glitches then its my right and responsibility to laugh at everyone who gets caught. Also my alliance is PR i dont really care who else im in chain with.

FinalShowtime
8th February 2010, 08:31 PM
Awesome, but if you say that attacking an account who is cheating is retarded, then you are retarded because this bug was reported a long time ago and now, those people who glitched are satisfied, and the ones who attacked it lose more than they took.

Pauly_D
8th February 2010, 08:33 PM
Awesome, but if you say that attacking an account who is cheating is retarded, then you are retarded because this bug was reported a long time ago and now, those people who glitched are satisfied, and the ones who attacked it lose more than they took.

your twisting my words, i never said attacking cheating accounts was retarded. I said you took a chance and you were unlucky that you got caught out for it.
It was a risk attacking those accounts and today it didnt pay off

FinalShowtime
8th February 2010, 08:37 PM
It was no risk, it is not indicated in the rules:

Attacking accounts with a lot of Gold is illegal.

Pauly_D
8th February 2010, 08:41 PM
It was no risk, it is not indicated in the rules:

Attacking accounts with a lot of Gold is illegal.

- Attempting in any way to circumvent the mechanisms set up to keep Kings of Chaos fair

attacking gold gained illegally could be seen as this. Anyone getting that gold is gaining an unfair advantage over anyone else

FinalShowtime
8th February 2010, 08:46 PM
My attack was legal.

Their way to create the gold was not.

blazed420
8th February 2010, 08:50 PM
My attack was legal.

Their way to create the gold was not.

The gold isn't legal though, so your attack being legal doesnt matter. Get it through your thick skull man.

blazed420
8th February 2010, 08:53 PM
Blazed, just stfu. It is Brazilians like you that are sucking the admin's dicks to get what they want. It is magnific to see that douches like you still manage to stay unbanned from the game.

LOL!

First of all, I'm not even Brazilian, I'm Canadian. Far from it. Get your facts straight. Second, I don't cheat, never have. Get your facts straight again. Cry more about your suspension for stealing illegal gold. Looks real good on you.

Baigo
8th February 2010, 08:54 PM
LOL!

First of all, I'm not even Brazilian. I'm Canadian. Far from it. Get your facts straight. Second, I don't cheat, never have. Get your facts straight again. Cry more about your suspension for stealing illegal gold. Looks real good on you.

Stop smoking weed, I told you this several times. Think before insulting my fellow clan member :<3: KTNXBYE

blazed420
8th February 2010, 08:56 PM
Stop smoking weed, I told you this several times. Think before insulting my fellow clan member :<3: KTNXBYE

Shush mexican.

Mc_Young
8th February 2010, 09:02 PM
Mc_Young - Suspended.

:(

MFnBonsai
8th February 2010, 11:16 PM
All gold stolen via the accounts abusing the turn bug is indeed illegal gold....

If you hit someone then your account will be suspended until the gold gets removed....

The glitch was explained to me how it was possible to get 4b turns but after 2 days of trying in the beta age I wasn't able to make it work for my account....

Since other players have been able to do it without any problems at all it seems I was told porky pies as to how it was done....

Regardless the gold is illegal and it should be fixed and the age reset....

MidnightRain
9th February 2010, 04:10 AM
my question is, how do you know the gold is "illegal" as opposed to just your normal sell type of gold? I know if I saw a huge amount of gold, I'd hit it too (just like everyone else) but why penalize people for that with a suspension? Or is the "suspension" just the only way to control it until the gold is removed from the account?

MnR-

Pauly_D
9th February 2010, 04:43 AM
my question is, how do you know the gold is "illegal" as opposed to just your normal sell type of gold? I know if I saw a huge amount of gold, I'd hit it too (just like everyone else) but why penalize people for that with a suspension? Or is the "suspension" just the only way to control it until the gold is removed from the account?

MnR-

depends on how huge amount of gold it was, i dont know how much a top accounts sell value is. Was the gold stolen roughly the same as a top account selling or more?
I think someone said in another thread that people were suspended until Rocco returned because he was the only one who can actually take the gold away - i cant remember who said it but i think it was a mod, if it was a mod who said it then good luck to people who are suspended you're going to need it if you want to see your accounts again

ThomasA
9th February 2010, 05:23 AM
If you hit someone then your account will be suspended until the gold gets removed....

@MidnightRain My understanding is its not punishment, but was done while they fix the accounts in question.

Nasser
9th February 2010, 05:50 AM

MnR-

You can't really know that gold is illegal - people who had hit the glitched accounts holds no wrong and no blame. But on the other hand , the gold itself is illegal because it was exploited by a bug.

As everyone said , suspending the accounts isn't a way to punish them , but rather a way to keep the effect of illegal gold out of the battlefield.

Too bad some accounts will lose heavily due to that , specially slayers who count not on their tbg , but on attacking others - their farms can outgrow them. And the loss of growth.

Lopina
9th February 2010, 07:44 AM
Energy_RANDOM (not active)

Another TFE cheater with 4B turns

MFnBonsai
9th February 2010, 09:08 AM

FYI it isn't only TFE doing it....

MarriedToTheMob
9th February 2010, 09:13 AM

Are you going to reset the game every time someone finds a way to exploit a bug? If so, why should I even play? I'm not going to invest time in something that could be erased on a whim, so if the age is reset I'll be one of the players in the top 10 that doesn't return.

It should be easy to isolate those who have exploited the bug, and it should be even easier to fix the bug. The accounts that received a large amount of gold from these cheats have already been suspended and are losing more than they were able to gain.

Are you sure Energy_RANDOM was cheating? I threatened him this morning for farming me, and then he went inactive lol.

Cheops
9th February 2010, 09:18 AM
Are you sure Energy_RANDOM was cheating? I threatened him this morning for farming me, and then he went inactive lol.

Yeah;

Covert Mission Report
Under the cover of night, your spy sneaks into Energy_RANDOM's camp.

Your spy moves stealthily through Energy_RANDOM's camp undetected. The spy gathers many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, your spy is not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

blablabla

Attack Turns: 4,294,928,831

:nono:

Nasser
9th February 2010, 09:21 AM
Are you going to reset the game every time someone finds a way to exploit a bug? If so, why should I even play? I'm not going to invest time in something that could be erased on a wim, so if the age is reset I'll be one of the players in the top 10 that doesn't return.

Its not a bug where an account got hacked , then restored.
It actually messed up alot of people's work for the age.
So /care if you quit or not. Age is fucked up. And alot more people than yourself are quitting/getting suspended because of this.

It should be easy to isolate those who have exploited the bug, and it should be even easier to fix the bug. The accounts that received a large amount of gold from these cheats have already been suspended and are losing more than they were able to gain.

And why should you be able to keep playing normally , while others being suspended for nothing but finding a gold and hitting it to find out it was illegal gold ? And they lose days of Slaying / Growth ?

On the other hand , it is also unfair for who have putted efforts in this age already ... you can't really please everyone since the suspended accounts lost and are losing more as time goes on with Rocco not showing up.

ThomasA
9th February 2010, 09:30 AM
List inactive accounts here.

Continue the debate here: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=75410

Eden-
9th February 2010, 01:04 PM
MaelSt0rm - suspended for hitting exploited accounts. =(

This isn't punishment for cheating, some players had no way to distinguish what was going on. Heck i was watching a movie while this happened and went to bank my gold in the middle of it and saw someone attacked me for like 10 minutes of income. I checked them out and reconned to see they had 2.7b gold on them. I pretty much crapped my pants at this point then burned through about 1500 turns on them lol.

It was stated that all TBG/Turns that would be accumulated during the suspensions will be restored once the suspension is lifted. So the only thing we lose is growth, which to some like me is more valuable, but theres nothing i can do about that now. So instead i potentially get a week off and pay for it with growth, and will come back to maybe 5b gold and 9,000 turns to spend. My rank and alliance will still be in tact. It's a long age so a week of growth i can overlook.

-Mael

BloodBullet
9th February 2010, 01:25 PM
How about officers, are they gonna restore officers? Everyone knows officers join other people when their commander goes inactive :D

powdered_donuts
11th February 2010, 02:51 AM

yes, please, fix the glitch, get rid of officer bonus, and reset the age

fistsofthor
11th February 2010, 07:48 AM
It looks like the suspended accounts are now unsuspended. Wulfric has been restored to the BF. However, i do not know whether he had all his gold taken, or if he had his tbg and/or growth and turns replaced.

blazed420
11th February 2010, 11:07 AM
They haven't received any turns or TBG because the mods are unsuspending accounts based on how much TBG they have lost over the last few days in regards to the amounts of illegal gold that they stole.

People who were suspended will have to wait 5-6 months for Rocco to show up and restore their turns xD

lordman11
11th February 2010, 11:52 AM
Trent (not active)
Trentino (not active)
Maerzadi (not active)

Was ranked in the top 100 before he went inactive. The two below Trent were his officers and I'm sure his other officers are inactive too. :) (Just didnt have anything to sab :( )

Maz
15th February 2010, 06:01 PM
Vepar (inactive)

Doc
16th February 2010, 05:16 AM
Sabbers_World (not active)
Crisp (not active)
K_W_ (not active)
Organized_Crime (not active)
Gotcha14-NR (not active)
iPro_TG (not active)
SilentSpy (not active)
Dragons_Legacy (not active)
Cheops (not active)
ZnakeY (not active)
Commander_Semjazzah (not active)
C_C_C_P (not active)
Sabato (not active)
DesertedVineyard-RF (not active)
SRH-Ninja (not active)
DL-Sea (not active)
ThreeNoses (not active)
PrOdIgY (not active)
Sovereign (not active)
Lady_Rowan (not active)
Agramon (not active)
Wulfric_LoP (not active)
MaelSt0rm (not active)
Orcus (not active)
LilBJ20 (not active)
arynis (not active)
GridironGrace (not active)
BlankSlate (not active)
Eric_Cartman (not active)
Death_Bringer_SL (not active)
Scorpion-MK (not active)
Merv (not active)
GodFather420 (not active)
Neophyte (not active)
Adytzu-ngf (not active)
Vepar (not active)
Jackdaw (not active)
Andrei (not active)
Infected_ (not active)
insanity_issues (not active)
Uther-The-King-Of-Paladins (not active)
BassHuntress (not active)
LGC-Lost_Legacy (not active)
SubZero-MK (not active)
HEAVYMETAL_TUE (not active)
Chaser1 (not active)
Silver_Bullet (not active)
JakeSully (not active)
snolly_TUE (not active)
SSnake (not active)
thunder-tS (not active)

And probably a lot more to come. :)

SniperWolf
16th February 2010, 07:37 AM
Anyone want to list the rest?? :P

Lopina
16th February 2010, 08:34 AM
Anyone want to list the rest?? :P

I think noone is crazy enough to list ~1200 people, lol

KaB
16th February 2010, 08:42 AM
SweetRevenge - Too awesome - Sweet Revenge

SleepingDragon
19th February 2010, 04:05 PM
DL-Testicleus (not active)

Reason: KoC has led to the loss of my job, my wife divorcing me, and my children disowning me. But hey, at least I quit without going on some crazy chaining rampage for no reason other than attention. :)

Bye bye and luck to all! :hifolks:

blazed420
19th February 2010, 05:49 PM
DL-Testicleus (not active)

Reason: KoC has led to the loss of my job, my wife divorcing me, and my children disowning me. But hey, at least I quit without going on some crazy chaining rampage for no reason other than attention. :)

Bye bye and luck to all! :hifolks:

Should have quit before your wife left you or you lost your job, lol.

LordCounter
19th February 2010, 08:12 PM
Stats for DL-Testicleus
Strike: 112,023,494 Defence: 8,668 Spy: 634,533,560 Sentry: 305,904 Coverts: 5,963 6 hours ago TFF: 525 Rank: 1,679

imagine what would have happend if you had a top 20 account =o

Maz
19th February 2010, 10:47 PM
MidnightRain

Melzae
20th February 2010, 12:12 AM
What with Midnightrain?

KillerK
25th February 2010, 01:29 PM
Deviant_LoP (not active)
Chain: LoP
Reason: Unknown

Krevax (not active)
Chain: JAFF/NR
Reason: Unknown

DarthAndrew
8th March 2010, 01:30 AM
chemikills (not active)

Lol, what happened to him?

Lopina
13th March 2010, 02:29 PM
Any1 care to shed some light on Final_Showtime and trinsic?

KaB
13th March 2010, 04:19 PM
Any1 care to shed some light on Final_Showtime and trinsic?

Trinsic - Vacation mode?

Final - Banned

Lopina
18th March 2010, 03:57 PM
Trinsic - Vacation mode?

Final - Banned

2 bad for Final, he had a nice account.

Well, at least I know why my DA rank jumped.

Thx.

TheBannedDutchman_SW (not active)
iPhone (not active)
ShadowMajestic (not active)
Karbala_SW (not active)

Guess why ;)

Rebbaslik
18th March 2010, 05:17 PM
because they are awsome?

Lopina
18th March 2010, 08:25 PM
because they are awsome?

Nah, just for using AC+AB ;)

MerDeNoms
20th March 2010, 12:12 AM
Does anyone know how many ppl were banned yesterday? and who?

DrunKnGoblin
20th March 2010, 08:06 AM
Does anyone know how many ppl were banned yesterday? and who?

ThreeNoses
JakeSully
i-Shane8
iJosh
Relinquished
and most of SW

KaB
20th March 2010, 10:06 AM
ThreeNoses
JakeSully
i-Shane8
iJosh
Relinquished
and most of SW

+

Greek-Empire
Kalaj

Greek-Empire
21st March 2010, 01:16 AM
yes i banned because i used 7 days an autobuyer.I was in Germany those days and i couldnt log in neither 1 time from there since i was for business.
its ok , i was learning koc, it changed a lot from previous ages. good luck to all of you.

Phantomis
21st March 2010, 05:49 AM
yes i banned because i used 7 days an autobuyer.I was in Germany those days and i couldnt log in neither 1 time from there since i was for business.
its ok , i was learning koc, it changed a lot from previous ages. good luck to all of you.

What was your name back when Greek Empire was formed? ;)

Greek-Empire
21st March 2010, 08:57 AM
Age 5 i had Greek-Empire name, so Age 7. Age 3,4 had another one.

FinalShowtime
22nd March 2010, 09:18 AM
2 bad for Final, he had a nice account.

Well, at least I know why my DA rank jumped.

Thx.

Guess why ;)

Thanks, I know I had a nice account. But apparently I never logged in.
Cool stuff. Like if this makes sense, I must have been some kind of great magician to buy weapons, mercs, spy for people, attacking, getting attacked and never login-in.

Fletch
27th March 2010, 06:10 PM
1 day ago RelliK_BweN (not active)

A rather okayish account...

Shredmeister
18th May 2010, 08:30 PM
Shredmeister-RF (not active)

Went into vacation mode to study for my muscular-skeletal final. My hardest class so far so need fewer distractions. Be back soon :)

capkop
1st June 2010, 11:49 PM
TyronReborn and Sabbers_World both inactive?

banned or did they both take a vacation? ^^

Screwdriver_LaCN
2nd June 2010, 01:49 AM
Heard they were banned for ABs...anyone can confirm it?

Bloo
4th June 2010, 07:36 PM
Muisje, 1.5 mil TFF gone, anyone know what happened?

evilmiget0021
4th June 2010, 11:36 PM
Muisje, 1.5 mil TFF gone, anyone know what happened?

This happened a month ago he got banned when half of TG did

Screwdriver_LaCN
5th June 2010, 11:18 PM
Hm

11 hours ago Souff (not active)
Does anyone know what happened?Now only Poseidon left to be massed :( and I hope this isnt another ban on SRs account...

capkop
7th June 2010, 06:45 AM
hellraiser (inactive)

What's up with all these NWO dissappearing? >_<

Bloo
28th June 2010, 05:04 PM
fatload (not active) (was under Semper)

Multi & or autobuyer

DrunKnGoblin
14th July 2010, 03:11 AM
Bunch of LaCN accounts that have either turked, been pwnd to hard or cheaters

TheWall (not active)
X-Heaven (not active)
boognish (not active)
Enforcer_LoP (not active)
Crimineluz (not active)
tgmtzmx (not active)
atpbowl (not active)
atlantis91 (not active)
O27s_coming (not active)
derfel_bloodsheild (not active)
Maid_Marian (not active)
Krekkertje (not active)
Dark-Link (not active)
cromok77 (broke chain)
Darkthorne (not active)
bb07 (not active)
smokingsquirrel (not active)
lilbails (not active)
fsd999 (not active)
bugsy (not active)
betterbecareful (not active)
pic-a-boo (not active)
TheNightStalker (not active)
Slayer_da_Hell (not active)
ben333r (not active)
polska59 (not active)
polska69 (not active)
Kabz0r (not active)
Zechs_Marquise (not active)
King_of_Kings (not active)
ImStillHere (not active)
mandy1171 (not active)

EDIT: adding Lacn Cheater
kirtys (not active) Him and all his little Fake Officers have been banned.

resorting to cheating when you get Mad is not advised:
kirtys None 4 days ago
Ignored

Ok so u better have on hell of a good reason for that sabb. I will be talking to bf mods and my commander about this.

Remco-
10th August 2010, 08:08 AM
illkeyone (not active)

I also have a reason why he's inactive and I'll show it right here:

buy 5 hours, 1 minute and 53 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 5 hours, 13 minutes and 16 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 5 hours, 24 minutes and 27 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 5 hours, 36 minutes and 6 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 5 hours, 47 minutes and 51 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 5 hours, 59 minutes and 48 seconds ago (11 minutes)

buy 6 hours, 24 minutes and 21 seconds ago (24 minutes)
buy 6 hours, 47 minutes and 59 seconds ago (23 minutes)
buy 6 hours, 59 minutes and 48 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 7 hours, 11 minutes and 12 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 7 hours, 22 minutes and 23 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 7 hours, 34 minutes and 1 second ago (11 minutes)
buy 7 hours, 45 minutes and 47 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 7 hours, 57 minutes and 43 seconds ago (11 minutes)

buy 8 hours, 22 minutes and 16 seconds ago (24 minutes)
buy 8 hours, 45 minutes and 54 seconds ago (23 minutes)
buy 8 hours, 57 minutes and 44 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 9 hours, 9 minutes and 7 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 9 hours, 20 minutes and 19 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 9 hours, 31 minutes and 57 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 9 hours, 43 minutes and 43 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 9 hours, 55 minutes and 40 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 10 hours, 6 minutes and 55 seconds ago (11 minutes)

buy 1 day, 7 hours, 8 minutes and 5 seconds ago (24 minutes)
buy 1 day, 7 hours, 31 minutes and 48 seconds ago (23 minutes)
buy 1 day, 7 hours, 43 minutes and 38 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 7 hours, 55 minutes and 1 second ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 8 hours, 6 minutes and 12 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 8 hours, 17 minutes and 50 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 8 hours, 29 minutes and 36 seconds ago (11 minutes)

buy 1 day, 9 hours, 6 minutes and 12 seconds ago (24 minutes)
buy 1 day, 9 hours, 29 minutes and 58 seconds ago (23 minutes)
buy 1 day, 9 hours, 41 minutes and 48 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 9 hours, 53 minutes and 12 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 10 hours, 4 minutes and 22 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 10 hours, 16 minutes and 1 second ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 10 hours, 27 minutes and 46 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 10 hours, 39 minutes and 43 seconds ago (11 minutes)

buy 1 day, 11 hours, 4 minutes and 16 seconds ago (24 minutes)
buy 1 day, 11 hours, 27 minutes and 54 seconds ago (23 minutes)
buy 1 day, 11 hours, 39 minutes and 43 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 11 hours, 51 minutes and 7 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 12 hours, 2 minutes and 18 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 12 hours, 13 minutes and 56 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 12 hours, 25 minutes and 46 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 12 hours, 37 minutes and 42 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 1 day, 12 hours, 48 minutes and 58 seconds ago (11 minutes)

buy 2 days, 6 hours, 10 minutes and 7 seconds ago (23 minutes)
buy 2 days, 6 hours, 21 minutes and 57 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 6 hours, 33 minutes and 20 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 6 hours, 44 minutes and 31 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 6 hours, 56 minutes and 9 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 7 hours, 7 minutes and 55 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 7 hours, 19 minutes and 52 seconds ago (11 minutes)

buy 2 days, 7 hours, 44 minutes and 25 seconds ago (24 minutes)
buy 2 days, 8 hours, 8 minutes and 3 seconds ago (23 minutes)
buy 2 days, 8 hours, 19 minutes and 53 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 8 hours, 31 minutes and 17 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 8 hours, 42 minutes and 27 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 8 hours, 54 minutes and 6 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 9 hours, 5 minutes and 51 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 9 hours, 17 minutes and 48 seconds ago (11 minutes)

buy 2 days, 9 hours, 42 minutes and 21 seconds ago (24 minutes)
buy 2 days, 10 hours, 5 minutes and 59 seconds ago (23 minutes)
buy 2 days, 10 hours, 17 minutes and 49 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 10 hours, 29 minutes and 12 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 10 hours, 40 minutes and 23 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 10 hours, 52 minutes and 2 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 11 hours, 3 minutes and 47 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 11 hours, 15 minutes and 44 seconds ago (11 minutes)
buy 2 days, 11 hours, 26 minutes and 59 seconds ago (11 minutes)

YouDONTknowME
10th August 2010, 08:24 AM
@remco

Why let them know how you catch them? They will start randomizing buys :/

Remco-
10th August 2010, 08:44 AM
@remco

Why let them know how you catch them? They will start randomizing buys :/
Because the "random AB" is already quite 'naturalized' and also detectable... I'm just tired of people with obvious AB's that still are in denial.. so I'm posting it here for all to see.
I want a Name & Shame thread tbh :D

Let's stay on topic though.. name people that are inactive :P

IheartShane-TFE
10th August 2010, 10:46 AM
Because the "random AB" is already quite 'naturalized' and also detectable... I'm just tired of people with obvious AB's that still are in denial.. so I'm posting it here for all to see.
I want a Name & Shame thread tbh :D

Let's stay on topic though.. name people that are inactive :P

SW got their fakes banned today.

Anyway, I'm all for showing proof. It's not like cheaters don't know how they're getting caught and it legitimizes what mods do. A name and shame thread managed by the mods would be a good idea in my opinion, just keep it closed so no raging/flaming can go on and have mods post bans on significant accounts in them (or not if they don't want to of course, but at least provide the opportunity)

elvsking
10th August 2010, 12:03 PM
Remco- can i know way xproject was ban?

IheartShane-TFE
10th August 2010, 03:26 PM
You can contact mods by appealing their decision or by catching them on IRC, GUA is not the place to request information like that

Remco-
13th August 2010, 06:14 PM
FN_zMonkey (Not Active) Banned.

KaB
13th August 2010, 06:33 PM
For?

lordkill
13th August 2010, 07:50 PM
I heard auto buying can you confirm remco- ?

Screwdriver_LaCN
13th August 2010, 10:37 PM
Muicemarap (not active)
jorgito (not active)

Both were approved for farming/massing so I guess its vac mode.

DrunKnGoblin
26th August 2010, 08:38 PM
Rilebre (not active)
Naruto_Dragonzord (not active)
BloodTypeTHC (not active)
sloppysally (not active)
APRILFOOLS (not active)
RawrCookies (not active)
Makemelala (not active)
Ageless-FF (not active)
xAthyx (not active)
scorch23 (not active)
Arianus (not active)
KaboseBlue (not active)
Tolln (not active)

Mainly FF accounts, seems a whole pile were the officers of an FF member, likely bans for his multiple fake sell-off accounts

Also Lol @ illkey denying the cheating claims, That is the most clear cut imacro autobuying I have ever seen. I hope FF acknowledge all the users hard work you have wasted with that ban

Screwdriver_LaCN
26th August 2010, 10:39 PM
Kerberos_SL (not active) I guess vac mode or even deleted? :D

Lord_Ezek
27th August 2010, 01:05 AM
another one.

se7en_LaCN (not active)

Screwdriver_LaCN
27th August 2010, 01:29 AM
just saw this in my attack logs:
adelabarra (not active)

He made good hit on me :P i guess its vac mode.

AxEHeaD15
27th August 2010, 07:02 AM
another one.

se7en_LaCN (not active)

He is AFK for the weekend, he will be back. Same with the Twitches, they will be going inactive until they get moved into their new place in Florida.

-AxE

MerDeNoms
8th September 2010, 11:13 AM
I-Am-Kab (not active)

Twice in one age? Really? Way to go SR Leader!

Got your main banned, you get donated another new account and banned again. So much fail.

Bryan
8th September 2010, 12:25 PM
I-Am-Kab (not active)

Got your main banned, you get donated another new account and banned again. So much fail.

Sweet Revenge I-Am-Kab 1,043,670 Elves ??? Gold 26

Great Job MerDeNoms, Coming on here, waving the LaCN Hatred Flag against SR. And guess what, he's still playing. Maybe if LaCN trusted you enough, they would give you sells to boost your account.

KaB
8th September 2010, 01:12 PM
So much fail.

orly?

Griggs117
8th September 2010, 01:14 PM
I-Am-Kab (not active)

LOLWUT

MerDeNoms
8th September 2010, 01:22 PM
Sweet Revenge I-Am-Kab 1,043,670 Elves ??? Gold 26

Great Job MerDeNoms, Coming on here, waving the LaCN Hatred Flag against SR. And guess what, he's still playing. Maybe if LaCN trusted you enough, they would give you sells to boost your account.

Oh, so he got his account back. He was banned at the time I posted. No one has to take my word for it, anyone can go ask Remco- if Kab was banned for a period of time today. You SR guys can try to play it off and make it look like I am lying, but just ask Remco or any KOC mod, they'll confirm that he was banned at the time I made my post.

Now, let's look at the rest of your post Bryan. I don't hate SR at all, in order to hate SR, I would have to initially care about SR in some way, and sadly for you, I don't. I do however thank SR for some of the best laughs this age (by means of bannings).

If I wanted a sell from LaCN, I would ask someone. I've said this countless times before, I hope this time you'll listen, I do not play to rank. Give it some time to sink in.

orly?
Yes, really :) So much fail for SR in one age, it's almost unbelievable right? 3 leaders banned (amazing accomplishment btw, hats off to you guys), huge accounts banned (high ranking members in the SR hierarchy). The best fail imo, is getting a 15mill account banned, way to spit on the hard work of your entire alliance. My fail comment still stands.

Thanks for the laughs this age, see ya next age ;)

KaB
8th September 2010, 02:11 PM
Hmm, your account has been suspicious all age but oh well, I don't think you would be banned if you were cheating anyway.

-
Last post in this thread for the age

Bryan
8th September 2010, 02:11 PM
I don't hate SR at all

I do however thank SR for some of the best laughs this age (by means of bannings).
So much fail for SR in one age, it's almost unbelievable right?

Also, way to edit your last post so it doesn't seem like all you do is hate on SR. We never said Kab wasn't removed from the BF, because he was. I won't go into detail of why he was, because It's not my place to tell it, it's his. However, OBVIOUSLY Remco- made a mistake, and it was fixed.

It is completely childish to post "yer leader got bannorzz hahaha". If you were in LaCN long enough, you would understand that TheGodFather_LaCN account has been banned multiple times throughout the game, as well as your other leaders. It is a product OF THE GAME. If you would like to go on your Anti-SR bandwagon again, please do so in private. I'm on IRC all the time, so you are 100% welcome to fight with me in PM.

I actually give LaCN leaders a lot of props for not trying to stir shit on GUA against SR like their younger members are doing. +1 to Merv, Orbie, and AoD

lordkill
8th September 2010, 02:50 PM
they would give you sells to boost your account.

why doesnt sr give u sells?