PDA

View Full Version : Cyanide events are not annonymous, as Andy claims

Lopina
26th January 2010, 09:45 AM
Just go to sabotage report, and click on "Recon"

You'll be redirected to the person who sabbed you.

snoop
26th January 2010, 09:46 AM
No, it goes to administrator.

Lopina
26th January 2010, 09:48 AM
Andy fixed it

ThOrN-
26th January 2010, 09:52 AM
Lol..mm

Try to sab

"Error
You may not attack this account. "

O.O

skynet
26th January 2010, 11:13 AM
well people are either scared of me or i'm not as popular as i thought ... cos i got sabbed quite a bit :tongue: that little episode cost me about 4 billion in repairs and sabs but it was good fun :smile:

Cyanide event is over 33,027 sabotage missions - 700,699 spies lost - 875,445,652,085 gold lost.

iKon_
26th January 2010, 11:26 AM
I got to spy on 2 of the people that sabbed me and see who they were... Im sure a few saw me too... oh well :P

skynet
26th January 2010, 11:29 AM
I got to spy on 2 of the people that sabbed me and see who they were... Im sure a few saw me too... oh well :P

was one of them me :fear:

fistsofthor
26th January 2010, 11:29 AM
"Error
OH NOES~! YOU CAN'T ATTACK THE GAME, YOU'D CRASH THE SERVER"

Looks like that loop hole has been fixed. Overall, I think its a pretty cool idea.

skynet
26th January 2010, 11:34 AM
i noticed that i didnt lose 25 spies at first.. did that happen to anyone else?

sky

andyt683
26th January 2010, 11:35 AM
That was because of the weapons-held modifier. The code wasn't too clear what it was doing, so some got away with lower losses at first.

Gambino
26th January 2010, 12:25 PM
Yes, I think a few of the logs in my pages were due to people knowing it was me who sabbed them. All in all, it's just a game and was fun. On a side note. I gained 4 ranks during this event somehow?

snoop
26th January 2010, 12:29 PM
A lot of people dropped ranks during the event. Some people gained because others lost a lot.

Pauly_D
26th January 2010, 01:17 PM
got 2bil of repairs, and gained rank from #44 to #32 :)

M3J
27th January 2010, 01:47 AM
T'is funny. I think one guy tried to sab during Cyanide but failed and his name showed up. I saw who it was and chained him, and some people in his alliance are complaining about being chained. They kept saying it was random sab when it wasn't, those idiots. <_< Hopefully this bug occurs again. =D

snoop
27th January 2010, 10:08 AM
Meh, I know there was a lot of chaining going on :P

fistsofthor
27th January 2010, 02:32 PM
Yes, I think a few of the logs in my pages were due to people knowing it was me who sabbed them. All in all, it's just a game and was fun. On a side note. I gained 4 ranks during this event somehow?

um, when some people lose stats, that means their stats become worse than other players' stats, thereby lowing the rank of the person who lost stats and raising the rank of the people whose stats are now better than that other person's stats.

Pauly_D
27th January 2010, 03:08 PM
um, when some people lose stats, that means their stats become worse than other players' stats, thereby lowing the rank of the person who lost stats and raising the rank of the people whose stats are now better than that other person's stats.

i think the point he was trying to make was that he'd been mass sabbed and still managed to not lose more than everyone around him

MaXpaD
28th January 2010, 02:26 AM
Only 2 reason I can think of why someone who recon during this event:
1. To check inventory to sab
2. To break SE
Either way both are sign of aggression. Now this isn't my log and I'm sure If TLS decided to chain TV or someone in it he knows who it is.

TLS was the only one in RF that I still had any respect for but seeing pretty much gets rid of whatever respect I had for him.

I chose not to chain RF during this event out of respect but this deliberate attack makes me just wanna chain them now. I most likely wont but...w/e.

1 day ago An army of sneaky ninjas Sabotage 10 10
1 day ago An army of sneaky ninjas Sabotage 25 25
1 day ago TheLoneSpirit Recon 7 1

meeker
28th January 2010, 03:51 AM
You are absolutely right, why would anyone recon for gold hits, they are not allowed during that event :o

MaXpaD
28th January 2010, 05:05 AM
Weren't attacks disabled? I got error saying It would crash the server.

But maybe It was just me.

Pedro
28th January 2010, 05:50 AM
You are absolutely right, why would anyone recon for gold hits, they are not allowed during that event :o

Why would attacks be disable during a sabbing event ?

You can still bank and I assume do upgrades or recycle so wouldnt players be able to attack and steal gold at the same time ?

Is attacking disabled for any other event ?

Pauly_D
28th January 2010, 07:51 AM
If anyone did attack during the event most people would assume they were doing it to break DA (and also assume they were so much of an idiot it would give away their identity) but either way it would probably be good enough excuse for sabs

Pedro
28th January 2010, 09:37 AM
If anyone did attack during the event most people would assume they were doing it to break DA (and also assume they were so much of an idiot it would give away their identity) but either way it would probably be good enough excuse for sabs

I disagree. I frequently break defence weapons when stealing gold, yet I never sabbed those weapons in the first place.

Pauly_D
28th January 2010, 09:39 AM
I disagree. I frequently break defence weapons when stealing gold, yet I never sabbed those weapons in the first place.

point i was making is that during that event everyone is going to have had DA weapons sabbed so if you break them it gives them someone to blame for being sabbed

Vrasp
28th January 2010, 09:46 AM
Attacking is only disabled for the Damn Hippies event.