PDA

View Full Version : ES/IND vs TNT/TSM

luigi
25th January 2010, 11:27 AM
well....

DING DING DING ROUND 2

crazy_sabber
25th January 2010, 11:30 AM
And on the third day GOD (of roc) said Let there be FIGHT ....

So guys wat do u think who will inflict more damages??

Roelios
25th January 2010, 11:45 AM
wOot

OMG

/me pwns ES ass ^^

Vrasp
25th January 2010, 11:46 AM
And on the third day GOD (of roc) said Let there be FIGHT ....

So guys wat do u think who will inflict more damages??

ES will inflict more because TNT/TSM have bigger accounts and sab formula is dumb.

luigi
25th January 2010, 11:50 AM
ES will inflict more because TNT/TSM have bigger accounts and sab formula is dumb.

well what is there to sab from ES anyways ? not much lol only bigman lol

but TSM and TNT are well bigger account, faster, stronger and simply better ;)

btw, i remember once someone from ES calling me a bully... Seems to me ES is the bully.

This issue is a TNT vs ES but ES decided since TSM is inchain with TNT they will be warring us. So i guess its actually TNT/TSM vs ES/IND.

ES you guys suck at being bullies :P pm me if you want lessons ;)

RichOahu_ES
25th January 2010, 05:21 PM

btw, i remember once someone from ES calling me a bully... Seems to me ES is the bully.

This issue is a TNT vs ES but ES decided since TSM is inchain with TNT they will be warring us. So i guess its actually TNT/TSM vs ES/IND.

message was sent to majorglitch, since she is the one with balls in the aliance(LOL, jab , jab, jab)..... she said basicly they are staying in chain with TnT, so there you have it.

they could of left.

then drama queen Habs, started this thread to draw attention to his attention starved self. blahhh blahhh blahhh

if we have nothing to sab, how can i alone of had over 800mil in damages(good show by the way)? being a bit dramatic there habs? craving attention?

once again a pointless war casued by some in TnT that refused to end the war that started with VS. is ok, i for one was bored as hell with no war.

so now we all have something to do :-)

luigi
25th January 2010, 05:31 PM
message was sent to majorglitch, since she is the one with balls in the aliance(LOL, jab , jab, jab)..... she said basicly they are staying in chain with TnT, so there you have it.

they could of left.

then drama queen Habs, started this thread to draw attention to his attention starved self. blahhh blahhh blahhh

if we have nothing to sab, how can i alone of had over 800mil in damages(good show by the way)? being a bit dramatic there habs? craving attention?

once again a pointless war casued by some in TnT that refused to end the war that started with VS. is ok, i for one was bored as hell with no war.

so now we all have something to do :-)

hehe 1) you didnt message the right person
2) i wouldnt of moved as well
3) doesnt remove the fact that TSM was not involved but you bad bad people just wanted to hurt us innocent people :(

drama queen? nah... attention whore? nah... I figured since we had fun with the last war flaming each other, might as well start a thread so we can have the same fun

There is maybe 3-4 accounts worth sabbing in ES so lets say the time sabbing is reduced... so might as well flame on here ;)

true pointless war, but u guys didnt have to include everyone in chain. You tried to bully us out of chain. aint working Keys. Im on to ya;) ya cant be like me. Im Habs ! THE MIGHTY HABS !

IM INDESTRUCTIBLE !!!!!! HAHAHA they have come and go from my logs, but not one has destroyed me... Btw, i am yet to see a noob from ES in my logs ;)

flame on people :)

Edit: btw, u just a part of our sab list ;) dont think u guys are too important ;) HG and UW are being better sabbers than ES ;) except ES_ES who is good in my books :)

RichOahu_ES
25th January 2010, 07:20 PM
^^

hot air is all i hear

if they all big and bad how come they can't stop little ole ES?

;-)

and don't think you are all we have either.. we got a full action room as always, but more is better! i think that is a valid point (and you brought it up omg...) so many miss in these threads. ES is not ever just sabbing those we are at war with.. we have 10-30 other accounts (yes actual acounts that play, so is a LARGE number) that we are sabbing, and that are sabbing us.

so add into that a war.. and it might look like the ones we warring are doing all the damage and thats just not true ;-)

MythDrannor
25th January 2010, 07:29 PM
At least you can be happy Key that this time if I ask for the thread to be closed it won't happen ;)

luigi
25th January 2010, 07:36 PM
^^

hot air is all i hear

if they all big and bad how come they can't stop little ole ES?

;-)

and don't think you are all we have either.. we got a full action room as always, but more is better! i think that is a valid point (and you brought it up omg...) so many miss in these threads. ES is not ever just sabbing those we are at war with.. we have 10-30 other accounts (yes actual acounts that play, so is a LARGE number) that we are sabbing, and that are sabbing us.

so add into that a war.. and it might look like the ones we warring are doing all the damage and thats just not true ;-)

cause smaller is also indestructible :P there is nothing really to sab so ya -_-

congratz on your sab list :P u a big boy now... u can drop the pampers

now how about sabbing ;)
oh and i didnt say that we did all the damage... you have nothing to damage :P

I dont mind warring u cause its fun :)

Keys, just keep on thinking u all that ;) but just know, you are not this ;)

fistsofthor
25th January 2010, 07:39 PM
Can we see any sab logs, sab totals, and/or mass logs?

GodsDesire
25th January 2010, 07:57 PM
Can we see any sab logs, sab totals, and/or mass logs?

11 minutes ago ElfLord Recon 25 2
11 minutes ago ElfLord Recon 25 1
11 minutes ago ElfLord Recon 25 3
11 minutes ago ElfLord Recon 15 1

10 Fails..

2 hours ago WantMyGold Sabotage 20 4
2 hours ago WantMyGold Sabotage 20 3

8 Fails..

9 hours ago voodoopeople Sabotage 25 4
9 hours ago voodoopeople Sabotage 25 5
9 hours ago voodoopeople Sabotage 25 5

7 Fails..

The 3 sabs I've had during this war :laughing:

ViralSt0rm
25th January 2010, 10:55 PM
HAHA good luck, now VS gets to sit on the sidelines and watch for a change

M3J
26th January 2010, 12:14 AM
DIdn't majorglitch leave VS because she didn't wanna war against ES?

wut
Wut's going on here?
I could be remembering wrong though.

RichOahu_ES
26th January 2010, 01:47 AM
cause smaller is also indestructible :P there is nothing really to sab so ya -_-

congratz on your sab list :P u a big boy now... u can drop the pampers

now how about sabbing ;)
oh and i didnt say that we did all the damage... you have nothing to damage :P

I dont mind warring u cause its fun :)

Keys, just keep on thinking u all that ;) but just know, you are not this ;)

could someone translate please?

i have difficulty speaking idiot.....

and i can only post my own....

start:
Sabotage Damage 51,874,728,978 Gold

so far:
Sabotage Damage 62,908,759,978 Gold

/shrug

they have a few high lvl accounts that are too high (for me), but most are no better than what habs is complaining about. same story, different war.

AND TSM could of stepped away, as this was a war against TnT. but more is better! i feel for TSM lower accounts that are getting owned. same old story though, the few brag and pump their chest while we chop their legs out from under them ;-)

but i am happy! was so bored before ;-)

who will give up?

LOL, we know it won't be ES ;-)

GodsDesire
26th January 2010, 05:26 AM
Start
44,710,740,976 Gold
Current
53,666,876,971 Gold

luigi
26th January 2010, 05:42 AM
c
they have a few high lvl accounts that are too high (for me), but most are no better than what habs is complaining about. same story, different war.

AND TSM could of stepped away, as this was a war against TnT. but more is better! i feel for TSM lower accounts that are getting owned. same old story though, the few brag and pump their chest while we chop their legs out from under them ;-)

but i am happy! was so bored before ;-)

who will give up?

LOL, we know it won't be ES ;-)

man u are full of yourself.

as you posted in another post.... you guys arent our only war so dont think u dealing out all the damage. and im yet to see damages from u on me. our smaller accounts have their own wars and our sab list.

yes we could of stepped away but we dont get bullied...

noone will give up, the war will die down which is normal you guys are good for the first few days, then you sab from time to time and then it dies down. You will still claim the win but i dont see many ES account with the balls to buy anything but sentry and Spy.

GodsDesire
26th January 2010, 06:34 AM
man u are full of yourself.
i dont see many ES account with the balls to buy anything but sentry and Spy.

W2Contradict.

http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=11671
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=18729
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=16506
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=12801
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2541
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=13098
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=13970
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=17742

All Spy/Sentry accounts from TSM. I'm sure theres more. That's just a quick list I did.

luigi
26th January 2010, 06:53 AM
W2Contradict.

http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=11671
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=18729
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=16506
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=12801
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2541
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=13098
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=13970
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=17742

All Spy/Sentry accounts from TSM. I'm sure theres more. That's just a quick list I did.

yet again u dont see bigger accounts... hell look at both mains, ;) TSM > ES

Bigman's account isnt too bad but again with little DA little SA he cant even break the weps he sabbed off me lol

and elfentech is all sabbed out, hes away and sabbed so much he can grow lolbut managed to keep his account stable, but he's been busy the last week and his weps and tools have been sabbed

as for blijter, i dont see what u saying. he had more SA than anyone in ES i think

GodsDesire
26th January 2010, 07:10 AM
yet again u dont see bigger accounts... hell look at both mains, ;) TSM > ES

Bigman's account isnt too bad but again with little DA little SA he cant even break the weps he sabbed off me lol

and elfentech is all sabbed out, hes away and sabbed so much he can grow lolbut managed to keep his account stable, but he's been busy the last week and his weps and tools have been sabbed

as for blijter, i dont see what u saying. he had more SA than anyone in ES i think

Bigman has no relevance to my post, Elfentech may be busy but he still has no DA, Or didn't have any before he was sabbed. Blitjer has no DA either. So your post seems to be proving my point that you contradicted yourself.

luigi
26th January 2010, 07:26 AM
Bigman has no relevance to my post, Elfentech may be busy but he still has no DA, Or didn't have any before he was sabbed. Blitjer has no DA either. So your post seems to be proving my point that you contradicted yourself.
have u read my whole post... :banghead: i didnt only mention DA, i also mentionneed SA

TSM has more accounts with DA for a start. so ya go sab some DA. we keeping it just for u guys

oh and if Bigman has no relevance to your post, TSM members has no relevance to my post before... go buy some DA for me to sab

GodsDesire
26th January 2010, 11:11 AM
go buy some DA for me to sab

Not seen you in my logs :whatgives

luigi
26th January 2010, 11:13 AM
hold your horses young man! I am kind of busy :)

GodsDesire
26th January 2010, 11:14 AM
hold your horses young man! I am kind of busy :)

There are horses?.. :nervous:

luigi
26th January 2010, 11:24 AM
maybe i gotta lay off the booze lol

RichOahu_ES
26th January 2010, 12:07 PM
hasn't been in my logs either.

he sure talks it up though

all i hear is him tooting his own horn.

he is so bitter, rejection from ES i guess stung bad and carries over through the ages as he sure has a hard on for us LOL.

calling us bullies, yet we asked if they want to remain out of it they can leave. a bully would of just sabbed and then told later.

kinda what we did to UH and HG yesterday when they accidently joined in chain with TnT and TSH.. we just sabbed them. didn't ask this time and i FELT like a bully, but they were smart and then left chain.

so go ahead habs, wallow in self pity over past mistakes YOU were the biggest bully i ever saw in this game. took pleasure in causing others WAY smaller than you losses. and it shows again in your posts here. you seriously need to grow up.

luigi
26th January 2010, 12:09 PM
not ready to grow up :P way more fun to be young XD

as for ES rejection? I left, remember? ;)

Leash
27th January 2010, 05:00 AM

BS; inchain=in war is one of the oldest things in ES policy.

I gave the call to sabb everyone :) Not cuz we wanted to bully them lol habs i know you too well for that, it was just to get more sabbstats

Darkness
27th January 2010, 06:17 AM
I'm having fun so far tbh.

EnterTheLion
11th February 2010, 05:53 PM
Semper chases the tumbleweed in this thread...

~S~

luigi
11th February 2010, 08:43 PM
Semper chases the tumbleweed in this thread...

~S~

Right behind ya ! oh wait theres a second one....

btw IND is out of the war, only Meddish is left

Back_Breaker
12th February 2010, 04:50 PM
Right behind ya ! oh wait theres a second one....

btw IND is out of the war, only Meddish is left

there goes a third...things getting exiting now...

Yep, looks like IND is outta chain atm, but I do beleive they are still allies. Meh, dunno.

Looks like y'all had a few peeps leave too, eh?

ArchFate (not active)
ZuZu (not active)
crazy_sabber (not active)
RuTz (not active)
hatebreeder (not active)
Gho5t (not active)
Nitro (not active)
anima- (not active)

Wussup with all that?
A couple of those were players that actually retalliated! :wtf:

luigi
13th February 2010, 07:17 AM
ArchFate (not active)
ZuZu (not active)
crazy_sabber (not active) --- Vacation mode
RuTz (not active) --- Vacation mode
hatebreeder (not active) --- Vacation monde
Gho5t (not active)
Nitro (not active) --- inactivity 2 weeks
anima- (not active)

that is for TSM member's
I know for ZuZu, it has nothing to do with the war

luigi
23rd February 2010, 09:10 AM
well maybe an update... Possible end of war total... TNT and ES has truced... IND is out... so hmmm ya

There was a confusion about the truce, that is about to get settled...

Btw, TSM has not went to ES for a truce ;)

Edit:

War is over, thread can be closed...

Leash
23rd February 2010, 10:35 AM
well maybe an update... Possible end of war total... TNT and ES has truced... IND is out... so hmmm ya

There was a confusion about the truce, that is about to get settled...

Btw, TSM has not went to ES for a truce ;)

Edit:

War is over, thread can be closed...

Is this a joke? The_source messaged us asking about it

EDIT:

Here is the message

2 hours ago The_Source None
Hello,

I'm contacting u to see if ES is interested in trucing with TNT & TSM. The war has been going on for a long time now.
So anyway , let me know if you are,

Ty =)

luigi
23rd February 2010, 11:41 AM
Is this a joke? The_source messaged us asking about it

EDIT:

Here is the message

hehe maybe so, but how can a leader of another clan decide for my clan ? :P Anyways, that issue was settled with Tapz ;)