PDA

View Full Version : Truce between RF - PHNX & TLM

TheLoneSpirit
22nd January 2010, 03:02 AM
As of now RF will be trucing with PHNX and TLM based on some terms brought forward that were edited and accepted by leaders from all parties involved.

Seeing that circumstances have changed , and that lot of responsible persons have left RF and the game , Whats left of RF (the pieces after this internal chaos) would like to apologize to PHNX and TLM for getting into an un-needed war started by some and carrying on with it for silly reasons.

RF will not be re-starting any hostilities on PHNX and TLM, and if we do , the war will be back on. This focuses on sabs and probes which are uncalled for. Normal gold hits are only accepted.

IF we get a mass re-join of RF members back , war will be back on, with exception of a few names/players as noted between the parties involved.

A 24h Cooldown will be in effect until 5:00 server time.

Yours Faithfully ( and loads of kisses n hugs with sugar coating )

TheLoneSpirit

Jerre
22nd January 2010, 03:06 AM
PHNX has agreed on this arrangement! Thanks to all members of PHNX and TLM for giving the best of them in this war.

Greetz, Jerre

pilferer
22nd January 2010, 03:06 AM
thanks tlm for the ally help.. and thank you tls for the truce...

phnx never wanted this war, but the bullying behaviour of some rf members made it happen.. it was a shame sensible players like you tls cope it and they just sell off run away..

best of luck rebuilding what you have left...

Casper
22nd January 2010, 03:07 AM
Thank you for the talks TheLoneSpirit, you are a good guy and good player and surely do wish the best for a new and better RF :woot:

Good Job PHNX you guys are machines :)

Savage_NPK
22nd January 2010, 06:16 AM
So RF is going for #1.

EdThaSt0rm`
22nd January 2010, 07:51 AM
wow how long did this war last? like 2 days? w00t

cavalier5
22nd January 2010, 10:41 AM
Wow rf got owned

crazy_sabber
22nd January 2010, 11:10 AM
wow how long did this war last? like 2 days? w00t

lol i totally agree........ is this wat u call WAR ?? atleast before leaving the battleground both parties should have made some noise and considerable damages.... no shit talk, no flames, no cheating acquisitions ??? its soo boring...:deadhorse:

MaradoX-
22nd January 2010, 11:23 AM
lol i totally agree........ is this wat u call WAR ?? atleast before leaving the battleground both parties should have made some noise and considerable damages.... no shit talk, no flames, no cheating acquisitions ??? its soo boring...:deadhorse:
The first hour of the four wars together (when stew said we had war on 4 fronts) I did 10 bill damage on all four together, that's all I know atm...

luigi
22nd January 2010, 12:14 PM
well they dished out 100bil damage in the first day easy ;)

Jankster
22nd January 2010, 02:37 PM
Right admins the war with RF and TLM and the war with RF and PHNX are truced, so close it pls!

fistsofthor
22nd January 2010, 02:43 PM
Well, I think its nice when people get in their comments. Nice terms of truce. And it does look like it was a short war. O well, its over now and we will have a relatively peaceful RoC until the next round of trouble starts up.

MythDrannor
22nd January 2010, 02:46 PM
Since those that caused the conflict left RF/quit, was there any agreement to pursue those that left and created the conflict?

You should have a joint op ;)

TheLoneSpirit
22nd January 2010, 03:05 PM
RF wont be pursuing anyone .

We truced TLM and PHNX , and skynet said KOC may not be sabbing anymore.

TLL wants to keep going until the age is done / they get bored.

If we r up to it , we might return sabs on TLL , remains to be seen what happens with TLL but if they arent interested , RF can only try so much for peace.

Jankster
22nd January 2010, 03:18 PM
TLL? dont be so concerned about TLL, we do what we do!
Dont be so worried about TLL,later when RF gather together again, You can kick us again!
great work RF, you manage to get out of chain main part of you + truce TLM and PHNX, good work RF+ EX RF
Rouen as EX RF you should be able to close this one! or snoop could do it!
sky said she wont sab you anymore, ohh pls you lie, I think

TheLoneSpirit
22nd January 2010, 06:50 PM
14 hours ago skynet Re: None
well, i've stopped...

who's in your logs?

sky

There you go , i generally dont lie and speak with facts.

And can you explain what you wrote above ? Did not make sense.

Also why are you so keen to get this closed so soon .. not like people are flaming this topic up or spamming.

~TLS

Zues
22nd January 2010, 08:22 PM
What sort of terms is that, basically saying.

"Well TLM+PHNX we wont war you anymore but if we get most of our people back we will"
and their response
"wow great idea well done RF"

Im assuming there is more to the terms but from what you said basically TLM and PHNX are getting done by these terms and if you guys come back and smash em later i will lol.

iKon_
23rd January 2010, 01:50 AM
3rd January 2010, 12:17 AM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=1326416&postcount=1

I wouldnt call that short on our part, nearly 20 days? PHNX may have had a short say, but I would surely say each and every one of the alliances involved did a fair amount of damage to the opposing sides.

MaradoX-
23rd January 2010, 05:18 AM
There you go , i generally dont lie and speak with facts.

And can you explain what you wrote above ? Did not make sense.

Also why are you so keen to get this closed so soon .. not like people are flaming this topic up or spamming.

~TLS
Cause he's bored and he can't stand that he can't hurt RF seriously...

Smitty
24th January 2010, 05:43 AM
So RF is going for #1.

Don't they always? What would this game be without them bragging???

TheLoneSpirit
24th January 2010, 08:19 AM
wow someone been out of the loop

seen any accounts worth #1 lately?

Smitty
24th January 2010, 09:37 AM
wow someone been out of the loop

seen any accounts worth #1 lately?

Ever hear of RF members leaving chain, rebuilding, then returning to sell off. One in particular, VRASP... he already has had many sell offs to get that 260b SEN.

TheLoneSpirit
24th January 2010, 11:05 AM
yeh

they r individuals who maybe drop tags or goto other allianes.

EVERY alliance has those few people

But in this case its an ENTIRELY new alliance

Vrasp
24th January 2010, 01:22 PM
Ever hear of RF members leaving chain, rebuilding, then returning to sell off. One in particular, VRASP... he already has had many sell offs to get that 260b SEN.

lol, i haven't had any selloffs. i also had no reason to 'rebuild' as i was hardly getting sabbed. . .

p.s. 260b???

fistsofthor
24th January 2010, 01:25 PM
Don't they always? What would this game be without them bragging???

I believe that every alliance tries to either get #1 or get as close to #1 as they can. As for being proud of accomplishments, I have no problem with that.

Smitty
24th January 2010, 05:37 PM
I believe that every alliance tries to either get #1 or get as close to #1 as they can. As for being proud of accomplishments, I have no problem with that.

That's a fact. You should have seen the accolades I received when I was No. 1 last age in ES, even from other alliances. But, alas, it only lasted six hours

:violin: