PDA

View Full Version : Strategies anyone?

xe-bec
20th January 2010, 07:52 PM
Well I have reset a couple of times trying out new things during the beta, and I am still running around in circles. I think I'm going to focus on experience at the very beginning through conquests and sabbing. Then econ upgrades to keep a small TFF, but get high conscription early on and train them to covert till I get more powerful....

Anyways I just want to know what other people are going to do at the beginning of the age?

Comeon, I know you want to bloat on how great your strategy to kick off the new age is. Why not do it here?

powdered_donuts
20th January 2010, 08:24 PM
...........click a bunch and play it by ear *shrugs*

fistsofthor
20th January 2010, 08:55 PM
Well I have reset a couple of times trying out new things during the beta, and I am still running around in circles. I think I'm going to focus on experience at the very beginning through conquests and sabbing. Then econ upgrades to keep a small TFF, but get high conscription early on and train them to covert till I get more powerful....

Anyways I just want to know what other people are going to do at the beginning of the age?

Comeon, I know you want to bloat on how great your strategy to kick off the new age is. Why not do it here?

I plan to email rocco and explain to him that every post someone makes on GUA should count for 100 experience points.

And maybe I will log in.

O yeah, you want a strategy:
i recommend you:
recruit a bunch of players
create an alliance
recruit a bunch more players
teach them all how to play.
contact everyone you know in RL and get them to join this game.
Click yourself.
Get everyone else to click.
Be on your computer constantly during the day, and be sure to wake up 8 times a night to bank.
Buy lots and lots of morale.
repeat the recruiting and the teaching thing.

and somewhere in there you should be able to get a good number of officers, bank a lot, click a lot, and achieve a decent rank in the end (you can spend your turns sabbing and doing those conquests in order to get those exp upgrades.

trigger-joe
20th January 2010, 09:20 PM
well since i hate to click i go with the elves and slay for a bit... its prob the best way to make this game enjoyable

fistsofthor
20th January 2010, 10:01 PM
well since i hate to click i go with the elves and slay for a bit... its prob the best way to make this game enjoyable

I recommend that you also go and post on GUA whenever KoC gets dull. Or at least, thats my advice.

Of course, big tff slaying can work decent.

KillerK
21st January 2010, 09:07 AM
Well I'll have a lot of time to click this age, so I'll click like crazy in the beginning and then see how far I can get. I'll try to recruit some officers since that Officer bonus appears to be here to stay. I'll be satisfied with a top 100 account if I can manage. We'll see how it goes!

Mudvayne
21st January 2010, 12:41 PM
Keep a really small TFF and buy all those TBG upgrades.