PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of the armory and gold

snoop
20th January 2010, 09:33 AM
The armory is ruining the game. People are waking up at odd hours in order to spend and banking from mobile phones in public! It makes it really hard to pick up women in bars when you pull out your phone and bank, and it makes it really awkward after you hook up if you bank!

I'm sorry guys but I think if you bank then you have no social life! This is why I want to remove gold from the game, so you don't have to bank, only click!

Sux0r
20th January 2010, 09:39 AM
I think you should delete clicking, armory, AND gold.

The most important parts of this game make this shit game, therefor, I rant, and rant, and rant.. and so on.

I love you snoop.

Remove UP, turns too. It might be a reason to rant in the future.

EdThaSt0rm`
20th January 2010, 10:06 AM
Now this is just lame.

Sux0r
20th January 2010, 10:10 AM
Now this is just lame.

Taking a part of a game away, where the game is build on, is lame..

I'd go to KoC and do any suggestion, they might read it a few years !

Screwdriver_LaCN
20th January 2010, 10:26 AM
WoW...ok It is true that the previous Poll wasnt so smart but It is a shame imo an admin or so to make a thread with intention to make someone else to look stupid/fool/etc. :D

Sux0r
20th January 2010, 10:29 AM
WoW...ok It is true that the previous Poll wasnt so smart but It is a shame imo an admin or so to make a thread with intention to make someone else to look stupid/fool/etc. :D

okay, how would you feel if one day person x bitches about x, the next hour another one bitches about an other part of the game, and so on, everyone complains about something, here, and in every other game, if they would listen to everyone, the game would be down by now.