PDA

View Full Version : lolrf

Crazik
19th January 2010, 09:31 AM
Discuss.

What happened, what will happen etc

meeker
19th January 2010, 09:38 AM
No idea, and noone seems to have an idea.

Valheru_Prince
19th January 2010, 09:43 AM
Clueless. and its not just RF, BUTTERNUT quit too apparantly? That was a big account. Kyzaa quit.

RoC getting empty?

Meeker for RF main!

Crazik
19th January 2010, 09:47 AM
Crazik for rf main.

ZAR
19th January 2010, 10:04 AM
Crazik for rf main.

agreed

Crazik
19th January 2010, 10:07 AM
I killed your king, gimme that crown

MythDrannor
19th January 2010, 10:15 AM
Is this also where I say I quit too?

Sux0r
19th January 2010, 10:16 AM
After "Vrasp killed TLL"

We now have "Sux0r killed RF"

Clueless. and its not just RF, BUTTERNUT quit too apparantly? That was a big account. Kyzaa quit.

RoC getting empty?

Meeker for RF main!

Kyzaa quit for getting his sell that he caught fairly, getting removed.

MythDrannor
19th January 2010, 10:18 AM
After "Vrasp killed TLL"

We now have "Sux0r killed RF"

Too much killing, need more hippie events!!

On a serious, on topic discussion, anyone wish to fill in some details about this?

Crazik
19th January 2010, 10:29 AM
So many murderers !

RichOahu_ES
19th January 2010, 10:30 AM
the game is corupt?

as a "little" cheating was an acceptble risk so others could have their fun (almost direct quote from an admin/mod/game developer). then it was discovered maybe that the cheating was more than they thought? the players know/knew/did it......

i don't know...

did we ever go to the moon?

the grassy knoll?

who knows!

Crazik
19th January 2010, 10:36 AM
MD: the way I see it, rf is dead because:

Suxor left rf (one of the BIG players there)
We caught Stew cheating and he got banned.
I think Rf wanted him to stay around as the ''leader'' but Vrasp and Rouen didnt like the idea of having a cheating 12 years old leading the alliance and left.

They could always be faking AGAIN like Vrasp did last age tho.

and Today Namy deleted.. probably just because he didnt like how it ended and how Rf fell apart.

joly
19th January 2010, 10:49 AM
Suxor left RF ? He played 1 weeks in the last 2 ages combined :p

And only insiders know who really runs RF, and i call him a horses ass.

And Nammy, well he should have talked to me. Miss him already :'(

Sux0r
19th January 2010, 10:57 AM

I think Rf wanted him to stay around as the ''leader'' but Vrasp and Rouen didnt like the idea of having a cheating 12 years old leading the alliance and left.

and Today Namy deleted.. probably just because he didnt like how it ended and how Rf fell apart.

That's not what happened.

And i only played a week for RF :)

MythDrannor
19th January 2010, 11:04 AM
Suxor left RF ? He played 1 weeks in the last 2 ages combined :p

And only insiders know who really runs RF, and i call him a horses ass.

And Nammy, well he should have talked to me. Miss him already :'(

I run rf! Oh noes

Sadness that namy poo deleted.

Sux0r
19th January 2010, 11:04 AM
I run rf! Oh noes

Sadness that namy poo deleted.

a horses ass is teebee himself (jolly) :P

skynet
19th January 2010, 11:06 AM
the game is corupt?

as a "little" cheating was an acceptble risk so others could have their fun (almost direct quote from an admin/mod/game developer). then it was discovered maybe that the cheating was more than they thought? the players know/knew/did it......

yeah, well that attitude from andy did surprise me...

From: RelentlessFamily (not active) Sent: 8 hours 25 minutes 32 seconds ago Subject: Re: None
You first read this message 8 hours 25 minutes 13 seconds ago
Alll my friends have quit now I never played this cause it was a good game, now I have no reason to continue gotta find pol to give my 324 billion and my 160k cc to

namyar told me this morning he was quitting - rouen i guess got his sell

That's not what happened.

And i only played a week for RF :)

well enlighten us then... we'd like to know how relentless has imploded and self destructed so spectacularly

joly
19th January 2010, 11:09 AM
We like to call it the big bang event

Valheru_Prince
19th January 2010, 11:17 AM
RF isnt gone yet. But it sure took a beating...

ZAR
19th January 2010, 12:32 PM
well enlighten us then... we'd like to know how relentless has imploded and self destructed so spectacularly

They finally come back to KoC and are leaving the dead game RoC :P

Sux0r
19th January 2010, 12:33 PM

i heard it was the other way around :< must have heard wrong then!

ZAR
19th January 2010, 12:38 PM
I heard you didnīt learn to count yet :P

1,277 vs 5,736

Sux0r
19th January 2010, 12:40 PM
I heard you didnīt learn to count yet :P

1,277 vs 5,736

That's not what I ment :P I just heard some people from RF KoC would come to RoC.. might have been wrong, though :)

ZAR
19th January 2010, 12:51 PM
That's not what I ment :P I just heard some people from RF KoC would come to RoC.. might have been wrong, though :)
Yes you are wrong :)

fistsofthor
19th January 2010, 01:13 PM
Yes you are wrong :)

OR, every age, there are probably a few individuals who grow tired of KoC and go join RoC (or just check it out for fun)

And a few RoC players who go start a KoC account for whatever reason.

The relative number of KoC/RoC players is pretty unimportant here.

skynet
19th January 2010, 01:24 PM

good, glad to be shot of them :biggrin3:

fistsofthor
19th January 2010, 01:25 PM
good, glad to be shot of them :biggrin3:

"be shot of them"

im not familiar with that phrase. Perhaps its some sort of foreign slang. Care to explain it?

skynet
19th January 2010, 01:30 PM
"be shot of them"

im not familiar with that phrase. Perhaps its some sort of foreign slang. Care to explain it?

get rid of them.... it's an english slang expression thingy :biggrin3:

ZAR
19th January 2010, 01:31 PM
get rid of them.... it's an english slang expression thingy :biggrin3:

lol I wish I was telling the truth actually :biggrinan

skynet
19th January 2010, 01:33 PM
lol I wish I was telling the truth actually :biggrinan

you mean it's not true... and they haven't gone :frown:

joly
19th January 2010, 01:39 PM
When rf quits, who will you hate??

Roc needs rf :p

Although i dont care about this game anymore. Its all about clicking, just like that other crappy game koc =)

Havent missed an age yet on both games, but next age i sure will :D

ZAR
19th January 2010, 01:44 PM
you mean it's not true... and they haven't gone :frown:

no :crybaby:

Wonder what game joly :P

Octo
19th January 2010, 02:21 PM
Oh, I have got enough people to hate. No need for RF there.

TheLoneSpirit
20th January 2010, 03:20 AM
RF imploded

yeh . we had a ticking time bomb called stew

and he had some real dynamite to go with him

No real kudos to anyone particular for "killing RF" . if you havent noticed the pattern this kinda thing happens in RF from time to time.

M3J
20th January 2010, 11:24 AM
Well, one bad thing about RF doing pretty well and etc is the fact that now, people will think RF cheated to get the top rank and then bitch and moan and etc.
Before any RF calls me out on this, I don't care if you cheated or not. Others care, and they'll go apeshit, I guess. Good luck dealing with this.

CyberPunk
20th January 2010, 06:43 PM
Honesty , Loyalty and Trust.

Thats what we have always been about! Its how we roll

5 reasons to join RF

1. AGE 0 RF Ady #1
2. AGE 1B RF Famly #1
3. AGE 1 ~RF~ StewRF #1
4. AGE 2 ~RF~ Vredesbyrd #1
5. AGE 3~RF~ NamyarIsRelentless #2

Cheers to all RF

might wanna change some of that :P

pigsfoot
20th January 2010, 06:51 PM
RF imploded

yeh . we had a ticking time bomb called stew

and he had some real dynamite to go with him

No real kudos to anyone particular for "killing RF" . if you havent noticed the pattern this kinda thing happens in RF from time to time.

I'm sure RF pulled this little trick a few Ages ago "we have internal problems, please stop all sabs" RF won that particular Age. :rolleyes1

Vrasp and co will rejoin RF at some point, remember the famous quote from the film The Usual Suspects "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" be warned :P

SleepingDragon
20th January 2010, 07:18 PM
Before any RF calls me out on this, I don't care if you cheated or not. Others care, and they'll go apeshit, I guess. Good luck dealing with this.

Why would anyone call you out? RF owes no one an explanation, and if they won another string of ages in a row, people would find something to cry about no matter what. If RF was not around, it would be a much more peaceful game without wars or ultra violence. The only clan that actually seems consistent is ES (yea, I said it), so they'd be the closest thing to interesting in the game.

RF gives players something to talk about, something to think about...and even if all the feedback is negative, RF still controls the conversation.

M3J
20th January 2010, 09:01 PM
Why would anyone call you out? RF owes no one an explanation, and if they won another string of ages in a row, people would find something to cry about no matter what. If RF was not around, it would be a much more peaceful game without wars or ultra violence. The only clan that actually seems consistent is ES (yea, I said it), so they'd be the closest thing to interesting in the game.

RF gives players something to talk about, something to think about...and even if all the feedback is negative, RF still controls the conversation.

People don't like being accused of stuff, no matter how true it is.

MythDrannor
20th January 2010, 11:38 PM

Do you even play this game?? I have to ask because you seem to lack an understanding of certain dynamics...

rabbitohs
20th January 2010, 11:46 PM
Phnx is consistant, TLM is too.

They both just happen to fall behind RF most ages. (Most)

SleepingDragon
21st January 2010, 12:48 AM
Do you even play this game?? I have to ask because you seem to lack an understanding of certain dynamics...

It's a text game, there are no dynamics to understand or analyze other than the account with the best stats will rank #1. It's all quite obvious and frivolous. Haterz gonna hate, that's all there is to it. :rambo:

blazed420
21st January 2010, 01:19 AM
It's a text game, there are no dynamics to understand or analyze other than the account with the best stats will rank #1. It's all quite obvious and frivolous. Haterz gonna hate, that's all there is to it. :rambo:

I feel the need to point out you stole my phrase. Everyone hates on blazed for invalid reasons. I've laid claim to the "Haters gonna hate" phrases :P

<3 SD :)

TheLoneSpirit
21st January 2010, 08:08 AM
some ppl think RF will still win the age

I dont see it . Vrasp might win , but whether it will be for RF or not remains to be seen.

As of now we dont have a top finish , maybe a top 10 , but not #1 . thats for vrasp , tlm or someone else.

MythDrannor
21st January 2010, 10:07 AM

I am not sure who makes more useless posts, you or thor...

RichOahu_ES
21st January 2010, 12:00 PM

i fail to find anything usefull out of your post as well.

pot, meet kettle.

there is no denying this takes away from the wins RF had in the past. you must wonder, did stew do the same when he took first in age 1? DOH!!! it would be foolish to think otherwise, and so they should give that age to Danny_Boy.

HOWEVER it can't take all away from RF, they have been right there at the top everytime. if it was tactics to "implode" and then re form later for the win? or just the sheer hard work of all the members. one person i wouldn't think made "all" the difference.

i know one wise choice they have made the past two ages at least, they never warred ES, and i thought that was briliant ;-P

was that stew? /shrug i don't know who made that call, but it has been very smart.

kjzaa
21st January 2010, 01:20 PM
i fail to find anything usefull out of your post as well.

pot, meet kettle.

there is no denying this takes away from the wins RF had in the past. you must wonder, did stew do the same when he took first in age 1? DOH!!! it would be foolish to think otherwise, and so they should give that age to Danny_Boy.

HOWEVER it can't take all away from RF, they have been right there at the top everytime. if it was tactics to "implode" and then re form later for the win? or just the sheer hard work of all the members. one person i wouldn't think made "all" the difference.

i know one wise choice they have made the past two ages at least, they never warred ES, and i thought that was briliant ;-P

was that stew? /shrug i don't know who made that call, but it has been very smart.

maybe it was a bad move not warring ES, as they lost last age and didn't war you, looks like there gonna lose this age too, unless they decide that they want to war ES then maybe there luck will change who knows :P

RichOahu_ES
21st January 2010, 02:34 PM
maybe it was a bad move not warring ES, as they lost last age and didn't war you, looks like there gonna lose this age too, unless they decide that they want to war ES then maybe there luck will change who knows :P

everyone hated stew so bad is why i think they lost last age. they had a 'better" "chance" at winning last age because of not warring ES. and this age sure isn't over. and i for one am not being fooled by the "imploding" of RF.

predict the future by knowing the past ;-P

rabbitohs
21st January 2010, 05:02 PM
some ppl think RF will still win the age

I dont see it . Vrasp might win , but whether it will be for RF or not remains to be seen.

As of now we dont have a top finish , maybe a top 10 , but not #1 . thats for vrasp , tlm or someone else.

Story of my RoC/KoC Life

pigsfoot
21st January 2010, 06:05 PM
Story of my RoC/KoC Life

You should start cheating :evilimu:

fistsofthor
21st January 2010, 06:48 PM

Hold on just a minute there! I makes more posts (useless and otherwise).

You should start cheating :evilimu:

I disagree. Cheating is not the answer. Cause Cheaters often win, but then later they sometimes get found out and that can almost sour their victory.

In any case, RF still seems to be strong in that other text based game. Im not sure how closely the two leadership structures are tied together, but maybe KoC's RF will send some help over to RoC rf. (not sure how, but they could do it).

In any case, RF imploding probably decreases their chances on winning this age. At least, thats my theory anyways. However, as yogi bera once said,
It ain't over 'til its over.

So, who really knows.

In any case, what are your thoughts?

the_last_dawn
21st January 2010, 07:57 PM
Hold on just a minute there! I makes more posts (useless and otherwise).

I disagree. Cheating is not the answer. Cause Cheaters often win, but then later they sometimes get found out and that can almost sour their victory.

In any case, RF still seems to be strong in that other text based game. Im not sure how closely the two leadership structures are tied together, but maybe KoC's RF will send some help over to RoC rf. (not sure how, but they could do it).

In any case, RF imploding probably decreases their chances on winning this age. At least, thats my theory anyways. However, as yogi bera once said,
It ain't over 'til its over.

So, who really knows.

In any case, what are your thoughts?

Mods - I thought you gave out infractions for spam but he hasn't been banned yet. what gives?:banghead:

Crazik
21st January 2010, 08:08 PM
I hate when he makes huge posts of obvious shit known by everyone since 1994 and he ends with ''what are your thoughts?''