PDA

View Full Version : fair play

steward69
18th January 2010, 12:28 PM
18:20 stewrf • snoop
18:20 snoop_ • stewrf
18:20 stewrf • listen i got banned on your presumption of me having muilti
18:20 stewrf • sux0r make 3-4 and you ban the fakes but he and still has his normal account
18:20 stewrf • lol
18:23 stewrf • seams funny to me
18:23 stewrf • so how do the rules work again
18:23 snoop_ • we just ban people we feel like banning for whatever reason we feel like
18:23 snoop_ • so pretty much it's a free for all

seems fair too me ;s

iKon_
18th January 2010, 12:32 PM
of course, stew didnt get the sarcasm :P

steward69
18th January 2010, 12:34 PM
maybe but its been day since his multi's got banned yet ehs still got his main account ? im sure they meant to ban all of them ;p

skynet
18th January 2010, 01:06 PM
maybe but its been day since his multi's got banned yet ehs still got his main account ? im sure they meant to ban all of them ;p

have you or your friends no shame :tongue: and what main account is suxor playing please?

Crazik
18th January 2010, 01:11 PM
ROFL

Sux0r
18th January 2010, 01:13 PM
18:20 stewrf • snoop
18:20 snoop_ • stewrf
18:20 stewrf • listen i got banned on your presumption of me having muilti
18:20 stewrf • sux0r make 3-4 and you ban the fakes but he and still has his normal account
18:20 stewrf • lol
18:23 stewrf • seams funny to me
18:23 stewrf • so how do the rules work again
18:23 snoop_ • we just ban people we feel like banning for whatever reason we feel like
18:23 snoop_ • so pretty much it's a free for all

seems fair too me ;s

Wer my 3 housemates
LOLOOLLOL

/win.

And No, I wouldn't mind getting them banned, atleast my 'multi's ' wer made for making a point, yours wer made purely for cheating.

Atleast if you try to stab back, do it harder, and better, like I did.

Crazik
18th January 2010, 01:14 PM
best thread ever.

MaradoX-
18th January 2010, 01:19 PM
have you or your friends no shame :tongue: and what main account is suxor playing please?

http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=19290

steward69
18th January 2010, 01:24 PM
all i have too say is M00 go go jets

skynet
18th January 2010, 02:02 PM
Wer my 3 housemates
LOLOOLLOL

/win.

And No, I wouldn't mind getting them banned, atleast my 'multi's ' wer made for making a point, yours wer made purely for cheating.

Atleast if you try to stab back, do it harder, and better, like I did.

all your accounts should get banned... doesn't matter what reason you made them for... people like you should be banned permanently :laughing:

http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=19290

kk thanks.. :)

Sux0r
18th January 2010, 02:07 PM
all your accounts should get banned... doesn't matter what reason you made them for... people like you should be banned permanently :laughing:

kk thanks.. :)

I agree with you, I wouldn't mind them banning me :-)

That means, by your reasons, that stew should be banned again, though :<

Btw, don't forget, your friend, kartel, should be permabanned aswell then :-)

6_9
18th January 2010, 02:14 PM
I don't think there will be many players left if they start handing out perm bans.

skynet
18th January 2010, 02:20 PM
I agree with you, I wouldn't mind them banning me :-)

That means, by your reasons, that stew should be banned again, though :<

Btw, don't forget, your friend, kartel, should be permabanned aswell then :-)

what stew has another account? ingame name please :)

if anyone has multis then yeah they should be banned... i don't speak for kartel so he'll have to respond to that pathetic jibe :wink:

I don't think there will be many players left if they start handing out perm bans.

in reality i'm sure that the player base isn't that big anyway... if you took away the fakes and mutlis i think you'd get a true reflection of the player base... id rather play against genuine players than a bunch of cheaters with fake accounts etc

6_9
18th January 2010, 02:31 PM
in reality i'm sure that the player base isn't that big anyway... if you took away the fakes and mutlis i think you'd get a true reflection of the player base... id rather play against genuine players than a bunch of cheaters with fake accounts etc
You're not alone there. Luckily this is going to be my last age :worship2:

Sux0r
18th January 2010, 02:37 PM
what stew has another account? ingame name please :)

if anyone has multis then yeah they should be banned... i don't speak for kartel so he'll have to respond to that pathetic jibe :wink:

http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=18282

Octo
18th January 2010, 03:32 PM
Are you trying to say sux0r should be banned or that you should be unbanned? Thing is, you cheated, now gtfo.

Sux0r
18th January 2010, 03:36 PM
Btw, I'll take the ban, but don't forget blijter needs a ban aswell, then :<

andyt683
18th January 2010, 03:55 PM
snoop banned sux0r account, not the currently active one. Tapchou fixed this oversight.