PDA

View Full Version : Raise Undead Sentry

chaser1
14th January 2010, 10:12 AM
If we are going to yank undead's attack bonus and take virtually nothing from the other races, then at least raise their sentry bonus. if you check the most chosen races, undead are the second least favorite now.

MarriedToTheMob
14th January 2010, 01:12 PM
If we are going to yank undead's attack bonus and take virtually nothing from the other races, then at least raise their sentry bonus. if you check the most chosen races, undead are the second least favorite now.

Yeah, I agree. I also think the only reason Undead aren't last is because people are trying out other races with the race-switching feature. I think there will be more dwarves once age 13 starts.

Not that all races should have an equal number of players, but there are twice as many orcs and I think that says something.

The_Sovereign
14th January 2010, 03:36 PM
I think the undead numbers are really misleading. Most larger AATs went undead due to rogues and the war. I just don't see them as a playable charachter for an entire age. They may be viable option to a small group of people during war, overall their use is extremely limited.

MerDeNoms
16th January 2010, 04:30 PM
Make it similar to the elves spy bonus